Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love After World Domination
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Every time Desumi gets into a 'fight' or struggle against Fudou, it looks like popcorn entertainment.

Misaki is definitely also someone to keep a keen eye on. She has some funny ideas running through her head. She and Desumi had a touching moment together though. It seems Desumi really cares about her friend and in general, is a very kind girl.
Apr 29, 2022 7:18 AM

Apr 2016
Oh look, how cute of them ... our lovers had their very first love quarrel. Made you think that if superheroes and supervillians have relationship problems, cities are getting leveled down.

ALSO THEY GOT BUSTED!
Apr 29, 2022 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
The part between Desumi and Pink was very good and impressive. It was one of the best moments of this anime so far.
JK Desumi is da best! 👍 I hope we will be able to see more of her in a seifuku.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 29, 2022 7:30 AM

Sep 2021

Pink gelato decided to confront Fudo at once and ask him if he was dating his biggest villain, and in the end he ends up accepting it and they reveal to us that he actually already knew her.

In the end she will not give up and will try to steal it if she can.

and that very random ending of a cat saying "This is the advance" made me laugh a lot.
Apr 29, 2022 7:54 AM

Feb 2019
Sneaky Pinky :D

I'm glad it didn't go where they won't find out about the Romeo and Juliet relationship.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Apr 29, 2022 8:02 AM
Sep 2021
It was a nice episode. I give it 7/10.
Apr 29, 2022 8:08 AM

Feb 2019
By far my fave episode. Desumi and Haru crying while embracing each other at the end was beautiful. As usual, the childhood friend/kouhai loses, but at least they resolved it in a healthy way. Also does Haru remind anyone else of the little sister from death maid last summer?
Marinate1016May 1, 2022 9:43 AM
Apr 29, 2022 8:15 AM

Jun 2021
I love how Desumi pulls out a tornado special move out of nowhere and it makes her nauseous because she's not used to doing it. Desumi may be more emotionally vulnerable, but she's still as strong as ever. Never make this girl mad.

The way Haru was there the whole time coupled with the narration was perfect. Haru and Desumi fighting it out (in a surprisingly well-animated sequence) and then crying and hugging together was a surprisingly sweet and wholesome conclusion. Haru loves Fudo but she just as much respects Desumi and wants them both to be happy.
Apr 29, 2022 8:26 AM
Sep 2015
Fudo is very lucky that it's the Pink that know his secret. If it's were me, I would use this information to "blackmail" him, knowing that he'll do whatever I ask to protect Desumi from scandal.
Apr 29, 2022 8:33 AM

May 2021
That resolution was pretty satisfying. Glad this didn't turn into what I thought it would.

Apr 29, 2022 8:38 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Desumi jealous of Haru and when Fudo finds out about this he says he won't love anyone else but her and Haru hears all their conversation and that leaves them worried because she doesn't tell anyone and the reason is that Fudo is happy and that's enough
Apr 29, 2022 8:43 AM

Sep 2021
When you realise the hero you idolises is just having a lover's quarrel every time he fights lol no wonder they got BUSTED. The villainess conveniently gets stronger but it's just Desumin being cute. I also love how she spoke of 'silencing' Haru when she actually saved her once like a hero. Best 'villain' ever.

My favourite episode so far. 10/10
Apr 29, 2022 8:52 AM

Apr 2021
Noooo! my Haru lost... don't worry, come to papa, you won't be hurt.

That was an emotional encounter between Desumi and Haru with a pretty satisfying resolution.

Apr 29, 2022 8:59 AM

Jul 2021
Wait Desumi attends school? But after all, she's hiding her villain persona and oh god, Red Gelato and Pink Gelato are both sitting together, remembering the theme park moments they had together and Pink Gelato have caught Red Gelato and Desumi riding the rollercoaster :skullface: now Desumi's friends are mistakenly both of them for dating and Desumi herself looks like she has got rejected but Red Gelato invited Pink Gelato because Pink Gelato CAUGHT him and Desumi on the rollercoaster :doubleskullface: but at first she doesn't recognize Desumi is from the villain group heh.

Holy sheet Red Gelato got all his physical training utensils in the bag and wants Pink Gelato to follow through the procedures lmao and I lost it when Red Gelato is demonstrating some physical exercises while Pink Gelato is dead ass confused about where Red Gelato is trying to go instead of talking about the picture but like at least Red Gelato had told us how to get muscles through some demonstrative book showing illustrations of it. Oh god Bear activated his cannon and the 5 Gelatos arrived to fight against the villains. Desumi is sexy hot in her villain persona and is actually taking her job seriously because she's jealous alright xD Pink Gelato eventually knew that both of them are in a relationship and I like how Red Gelato is just stalking her because he doesn't want Pink Gelato to tell the other Gelatos that Red Gelato and Desumi are dating after all. The battle between Desumi and Pink Gelato was neat, and now Pink Gelato accepted their relationship, nice! The emotional moment right there.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 29, 2022 9:08 AM

Jul 2017
The "good vs. evil" plot takes them all into the school life this episode, and what hijinks there is to expect.

Desumi spotting Fudo and Haru having their moment together, but the latter of course wants to question him about the photo that she saw in the amusement park, and Fudo just thrusts his bodybuilding behaviour onto her. Whew, suspicions cleared on one side, but not Desumi herself as she gets serious about Fudo possibly cheating on her, their first ever lover's quarrel that got reconciled quick with Fudo's loyalty to Desumi.

Welp, both Fudo and Desumi getting stealthily busted by Haru of all people, even with their fake conversation no less and overhearing the entire farce. If it were in any sort of people, blackmail would be the first instance, but instead Haru chooses to be silent over this intricate issue to instill fear within them both if she ever tries to blurt a thing. A proper girls' fight between Desumi and the desperate newbie to join the Gelato team because of Fudo and also be inspired by the Reaper Princess saving her from trouble, all that love accumulation wouldn't have been enough for Haru to earn Fudo's heart, but Desumi certainly understood best.

In the end, Desumi definitely silenced her, but in a good way, such heart warmth.
Apr 29, 2022 9:12 AM

Oct 2017
Jealous Desumi was amusing, she went wild. Haru's too precious, she's such a great girl for what she did. I do feel bad for her but Desumi x Fudo is the best.
Apr 29, 2022 9:15 AM

Feb 2019
Better directed than it was written. I really dislike the cliche of the harem ostensibly making up, and then declaring that they're 100% going to try to steal the dude away, which is how this chose to end things, leaving a fairly bad taste in my mouth. That's not girls will be girls. That's just being toxic asses and showing that in fact, they have learned absolutely nothing and only become comfortable in being asses. On top of that, we go to flashbacks to reveal that Desmi and Pink have always been at war with Eurasia had a shared bonding past that was conveniently forgotten about until this moment, which, not to spoil the five minutes on Wikipedia, but is going to very much be a recurring theme going forward. Just let the characters do things in the present and win them over in the here and now. Don't retcon in crap and claim constant amnesia.

The show continues to be mostly fine enough though, if still fairly prosaic. She sees them together and gets jealous, but they talk it out and hug. Then they do basically the exact same thing except from the other angle. At least they put a modicum of effort into the second fight. It may have only lasted about 10 seconds, but it was an actual action scene, and if, say, Dawn of the Witch had a segment like that every now and then, I wouldn't rag on its terrible production so much. They could stand to play up Desmi's evil side a lot more too. She should've gone straight to the spiked ball to the face approach, not just teased it briefly.
Apr 29, 2022 10:44 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems Pink now knows the true nature of Desumi and Fudou's relationship but is keeping it secret for them as Desumi saved her a while ago! She also loved him and that's why she joined the team...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 29, 2022 11:12 AM
Mar 2021
Pink jis so kawaii, and just had her heart broken but had a comeback line.
Apr 29, 2022 11:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

Damn never expected them to be still on the high school, and can't believe all the pink ranger plot ended up as something that dramatic as like that. I think its no wonder Koi Seka get handled by project 9. Cause, well, this is the result!

Kouhai-chan always on the lost side, and yeah, that's good its resolved on a good side. While new Desumi side with that scary damn tornado move also quite nice to know. But i am still waiting for their afterschool date with uniform. While also in hope they both not on a busted situation anymore xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 29, 2022 12:03 PM

Feb 2012
I didn't think any of them apart from Pink Gelato were still in school. Fudo's bodybuilding obsession never ceases to amaze me.

Desumi Yandere moment

Despite Haru's challenging Desumi to a fight, this concluded wholesomely without her outing Fudo's relationship to the rest of Gelato.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 29, 2022 12:12 PM

Apr 2012
I'm disappointed that they're still in high school (kinda explains why Fudo is still living with his mother). I was under the impression they were adults and were earning a salary being hero and villain. I would've preferred it that way with Haru being the only high schooler. I just hope this setting doesn't fall into the high school trope too much.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Apr 29, 2022 12:36 PM

Feb 2007
Haven't had to laugh as much in a while as I did when the narrator felt it necessary to explain that they were busted. :D
Apr 29, 2022 2:53 PM

May 2015
Awwwwwww! So cute and wholesome! I loved that last scene of her revealing Desumi saved her in the past. I didn't expect that one. I hope Desumi and pink can become secret friends.

Didn't expect them to all be high school students though. I was so sure they were adults.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 29, 2022 3:03 PM
Apr 2020
Pink gelato < 3 Didn't expect the part were desumi saved her in the past ! What could be the reason she joined the bad guys side? i'm curious
Apr 29, 2022 4:25 PM

May 2015
So you are telling me now they are still in school? Seriously? I honestly thought that they are adults.... It actually weirded me out somewhat. Desumi is overly sexualized in her Reaper costume, and it's even more disturbing now.

The episode itself was nice though. Pretty good character development of the girls with interesting thoughts on love and strength/weakness.

But still not sure how the world itself works and why on earth are they doing the things they do, and now even going to school of all things, jeez.
Apr 29, 2022 4:33 PM

Aug 2020
Haru aka Pink Gelatto is kind and sweet as well. Who knew she liked Red. This was an interesting part of the story. I liked that they come to an agreement.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 29, 2022 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
Oh wow, they are a lot younger than I imagined, I thought they were on their mid 20s, we got to see Desumi flustered and while she was jealous it was more angry at herself not considering her appropriate to Fudou, poor Haru, I like her design a lot, reminds me of Symphogear Shirabe, I keep liking the girl that loses, reminds me of Nia and Melia haha.
Apr 29, 2022 5:44 PM
Apr 2022
Loved this episode. Really liking this show, I really like Desumi san and Haru and Fudou, they are all just to funny I want to give them all hugs. This show has just about always had me smiling the whole way through. Im rooting for Desumi and Fudou to!!!
Apr 29, 2022 6:16 PM

Jan 2021
That fight between Desumi and Pink Gelato was so fluid. This anime goes way harder than it has too.

Glad Pink Gelato found out about the two dating and didn't just brush it off. She tried to settle it in her own way because of her feelings for Red.
Apr 29, 2022 7:11 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Why indeed…? 🤔

“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Apr 29, 2022 7:33 PM

Jan 2020
Might be my favorite episode. The fight between the two looks surprisingly great and I love the way everything wrapped up

Apr 29, 2022 9:29 PM

Jul 2016
Wait. Are you telling me Desumi was a high-schooler all along?! Oh... okay. Well... oh shit...
Apr 29, 2022 11:43 PM
Sep 2018
One of the standard 'Super Hero' tropes is that of the Secret Identity, that no one can know who you are in Real Life, if nothing else than from fear of what could happen to your loved ones if The Enemy knew who they were.

The Gelato 5?
Kids in amusement parks, school girls walking down the street, everyone knows who they are in Real Life.
Targeting family isn't cool.
Everyone involved on both sides agrees on that.
There are lines you just don't cross.

I like this.

ETA:
Having now read through the comments...
What?
You thought they weren't high schoolers?!

What part of Super Sentai don't you understand?
The Power Rangers are always still in school!
Like, hello?
WeasalopesApr 29, 2022 11:48 PM
Apr 29, 2022 11:59 PM
Apr 2021
Best episode so far. I loved the interactions between Pink and Desumi San.
Apr 30, 2022 12:29 AM

Mar 2020
I'm glad Haru-chan and Desumi-chan are friends.

She's rooting for our forbidden love couples. It will be more interesting forward.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 30, 2022 12:44 AM
Aug 2020
Weasalopes said:
One of the standard 'Super Hero' tropes is that of the Secret Identity, that no one can know who you are in Real Life, if nothing else than from fear of what could happen to your loved ones if The Enemy knew who they were.

The Gelato 5?
Kids in amusement parks, school girls walking down the street, everyone knows who they are in Real Life.
Targeting family isn't cool.
Everyone involved on both sides agrees on that.
There are lines you just don't cross.

I like this.

ETA:
Having now read through the comments...
What?
You thought they weren't high schoolers?!

What part of Super Sentai don't you understand?
The Power Rangers are always still in school!
Like, hello?

The episode implied that the other three were not in high school when Haru said she and Fudo had tests coming up and yellow drinking sake, and it would be easy to mistake Fudo at least for an adult since his identity is public and and the news lady was openly flirting with him in ep 2.
Apr 30, 2022 2:47 AM
Jun 2021
First quarrel so far... And it was so cute... Looks like pink gelato found out about their relationship, but she roots for them... So technically it's still a secret I suppose
Apr 30, 2022 5:24 AM

Oct 2016
The Haru finding out Desumi and Fudo's relationship reveal was fucking perfect lmao. Really great episode! Honestly surprised that they're only high schoolers, I thought they were adults or college students at least, but eh, it doesn't change a thing. Except now I wanna see more after school dates.

The love triangle was handled tastefully and was resolved quickly, really liked it. Poor Haru though, but aye, we got ourselves a wingwoman.

Goddamn though, the fight scenes in this show have no right to be this raw lmao, but I am not complaining of course. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 30, 2022 6:39 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like my hunch on the previous was correct! Pink Gelato found-out and it seems that Desumi and Pink might be able to get along each other as long as Desumi won't let go of Red or else Pink might steal Red from Desumi!
lolz and why a Civet? hahah
5/5.

Apr 30, 2022 7:42 AM
Mar 2020
the ending dialogue is so funny. these random next episode title preview are really jujutsu kaisen level
Apr 30, 2022 1:08 PM

Oct 2008
Holy crap, this show just keeps exceeding my expectations week after week. A sudden reveal, followed up by stellar fight animation between Desumi & Haru, and a heartwarming resolution that didn't go the whole evil romantic rival route. Definitely one of my favorite series of the season.
Apr 30, 2022 2:05 PM

Aug 2021
Yes it was ugly that they were discovered and there was that moment of tension that could have said something, but it was only to prove that he was serious, yes he will support them and everything but he will look for a moment, for now they are still together.
Apr 30, 2022 6:23 PM
Apr 2022
Never have I thought I would enjoy power ranger romance anime, but here I am
Apr 30, 2022 11:13 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I need some yellow gelato right now. Idc what the actual flavour is. I'll absolutely devour it

And while I'm eating yellow gelato, pink gelato can step on me

Speaking of pink gelato, wtf man. How is this side character that we still barely know making me tear up already. She saw another girl with the man she loved, but instead of wanting to destroy their relationship, she only wishes them happiness. GOAT. I guess this is also her way of repaying the reaper princess for saving her before.

I do like how someone else now knows about their secret relationship though, it will make things even more interesting. She also is pretty much Hasuki from Boarding School Juliet; if I remember correctly, she too knew about their secret relationship. But despite having feelings for him, she too held back and only wished them happiness.

This hit hard:

But this hit harder.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 1, 2022 2:46 AM
Apr 2022
Episode 4 was a short but sweet conclusion to Haru's initial suspicion that Fudou is dating someone. As it turned out, he was dating none other than the Reaper Princess Desumi the whole time. To some, this episode might feel a bit underwhelming, as a lot of tension was introduced and resolved in the span of twenty minutes. But that would only be a problem if this show was attempting to be some type of grand romance. Really, the show's main focus is all about telling a blooming romance between two awkward but sincere people, and how they overcome all sorts of obstacles along the way. This episode is a shining example of how it executes what it wants to do perfectly: The Desumi and Fudou are open about their feelings, are receptive to criticism from each other, and (most importantly) actively try to solve their problems together despite the conflict here and there. When Haru discovers them spending time together, they both question what they should do about it. Desumi just wants to beat her into submission, but Fudou tells her they should be patient. Desumi stays calm and follows along with what Fudou has in mind, indicating that she is beginning to really trust in Fudou, which demonstrates how their relationship is in fact growing deeper as each episode passes. Long story short, this episode was a bundle of tears and laughs, and continues to be evidence that this anime is turning out to be a hidden gem of love.
May 1, 2022 2:46 AM
Apr 2022
Episode 4 was a short but sweet conclusion to Haru's initial suspicion that Fudou is dating someone. As it turned out, he was dating none other than the Reaper Princess Desumi the whole time. To some, this episode might feel a bit underwhelming, as a lot of tension was introduced and resolved in the span of twenty minutes. But that would only be a problem if this show was attempting to be some type of grand romance. Really, the show's main focus is all about telling a blooming romance between two awkward but sincere people, and how they overcome all sorts of obstacles along the way. This episode is a shining example of how it executes what it wants to do perfectly: The Desumi and Fudou are open about their feelings, are receptive to criticism from each other, and (most importantly) actively try to solve their problems together despite the conflict here and there. When Haru discovers them spending time together, they both question what they should do about it. Desumi just wants to beat her into submission, but Fudou tells her they should be patient. Desumi stays calm and follows along with what Fudou has in mind, indicating that she is beginning to really trust in Fudou, which demonstrates how their relationship is in fact growing deeper as each episode passes. Long story short, this episode was a bundle of tears and laughs, and continues to be evidence that this anime is turning out to be a hidden gem of love.
May 1, 2022 7:33 AM

Apr 2018
Desumi not listening to Fudo's hints was just hilarious to watch. And all the sound effects of ''Oh shit, I fucked up'' from Fudo got me rolling on the ground. Well, he's the popular guy among the girls and everyone seems to be after him. Desumi's the only one he wants, Pink Gelato has to take a different route.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 1, 2022 7:35 AM
Sep 2021
I knew it! As expected, their relationship will be known by someone. I already know that because it's obvious, isn't it? And of course, this is where the hard thing start for their relationship, I guess? But well, I hope their relationship will take long. By the way, this episode is one great episode, so I'm looking forward to the next episode too.
May 1, 2022 8:35 AM

Mar 2018
Rom-com stuff is nice and all (still prefer Boarding School Juliet tho) but where's Megazord?!!! You guys call yourselves Power Rangers without a single big-ass robot?!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

96 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

54 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

59 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 8:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.