Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Jahy learning more about plants...careful with the tomatoes.

Fun episode again with characters like Druj. Great to see Landlady back again but it looks like there's some drama between them.
Oct 16, 2021 10:28 AM

Jun 2019
Jahy-sama is going to do some home gardening and yes she's even hostile to her plant, that's why it's not growing. You gotta put some love into it. She learned that a hard way and was able to get the fruit out of it. Other than that, she was so cute while taking care of that plant, Tomaro.

Looks like the landlady is going to stay at Jahy's place until she sorts out her fighting with the store manager but Jahy doesn't like that at all. She already can't stand the landlady and now she's staying with her. Even her futon... NOOO!!! Poor Jahy has to handle so much stuff by herself. Another adorable episode. Can't catch a break from all this cuteness...
Oct 16, 2021 11:59 AM

Apr 2018
The plant scene is finally here, Jahy the home gardener is unable to let her plant grow. You need to put some love in it! At the end of the day, she was able to do it. Hard work paid off for real. Another fun landlord x Jahy moment. They really get along with each other. Jahy and My Senpai is Annoying on the same day is just perfect. And we got a glimpse of the Demon Lord.

The new opening is pretty good! Love the visuals :D ED is good.
SideCharacterKalOct 16, 2021 12:26 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 16, 2021 12:02 PM

Feb 2020
The new OP and ED were both fine, especially ED.

Damn you tomato! Why can't you grow?! Jahy taking care of her precious Tomarou was adorable. ^_^

Ehm, living under the same roof with the Landlady. That means drama, right?

I'm really excited about the Demon Lord. I can't wait to see her!

SerafosJan 13, 3:45 AM
Oct 16, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
The 2nd OST set of OP and EDs are plenty fine, the 1st set are still better.

Growing vegetables? Should be easy for Jahy-sama to save on money.

The store manager can grow them out from thei bar's doorstep, but Jahy gets all the growing steps wrong to sprout the plant indoors as compared to outdoors. Sorry Jahy, even if you've planted Tomarou outside for a day and it gives you a sprout, it withers fast from bugs. And it's back to spending money on repellants (OH GOD Jahy you're spending more than you can chew)...that surprisingly did the trick! Heh, I'm surprised that it's given so much care to finally see the light of day. But the tomato that Tomarou produces...tastes bad, because it cultivated Habanero lols.

The landlady Ryou is a runaway lady? The sibling fight with the store manager, and inconvenience to Jahy for providing shelter and food for Ryou to her chagrin. It's so hilariously stupid that Jahy can be easily bought by Ryou's words, while she finds Druj to be drilled of the mana crystal collection efforts...more like drilling her own loss to be sadistically trash-tallked to (Druj's enjoying the punishment though).

Speaking of the Magical Girl, she's thrashing outside while both of them are discussing about her. For Jahy to place the Magical Girl's importance on top of Druj, she can't have that lying down. Keeping the pride, but paying the price for some hilarious BS.

Ryou's just a useless sister who can't do simple chores, and Jahy talking down to her is more befitting of a human. The drama is all about boobs again...such a lame argument lols.

But look who's coming...the Dark Lord is here, and soon will arrive onto the scene.
Oct 16, 2021 12:11 PM

Feb 2021
New OP and ED, and a new character is going to appear. Well it's the second half and this episode was pretty decent I hope it continues like that.
Oct 16, 2021 12:18 PM

Dec 2020
New OP and ED i like them both.

Jahy is so cute when she is trying her best and don’t give up, druji is random and funny.
Glad that she is back lol.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 16, 2021 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
SideCharacterKal said:
The plant scene is finally here, Jahy the home gardener is unable to let her plant grow. You need to put some love in it! At the end of the day, she was able to do it. Hard work paid off for real. Another fun landlord x Jahy moment. They really get along with each other. Jahy and My Senpai is Annoying on the same day is just perfect.

The new opening is pretty good! Love the visuals :D

To be honest, I thought she would interact more with ara ara throughout the show, but I was pleasantly surprised by her constant manzai with landlady. Amazing chemistry.
Oct 16, 2021 12:33 PM

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:

To be honest, I thought she would interact more with ara ara throughout the show, but I was pleasantly surprised by her constant manzai with landlady. Amazing chemistry.

Fair enough, I would have said the same thing if I hadn't read the manga. If I had to choose between ara ara jahy or manzai with landlady, then you pretty much know the answer. The interactions between them will forever stay funny.

'
Oct 16, 2021 12:35 PM

Apr 2012
SideCharacterKal said:
RobertBobert said:

Fair enough, I would have said the same thing if I hadn't read the manga. If I had to choose between ara ara jahy or manzai with landlady, then you pretty much know the answer. The interactions between them will forever stay funny.

I love how she acts like Jahy is an annoying hopeless customer and at the same time takes care of her like a familiar child.
Oct 16, 2021 12:40 PM

Apr 2018
[quote=RobertBobert message=64671684][quote=SideCharacterKal message=64671667]
RobertBobert said:

I love how she acts like Jahy is an annoying hopeless customer and at the same time takes care of her like a familiar child.

In the end, Jahy took care of her. They just fit perfectly together. They're both spoiled brats but at the same time, they care a lot about easy other.

'
Oct 16, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:

In the end, Jahy took care of her. They just fit perfectly together. They're both spoiled brats but at the same time, they care a lot about easy other.

'
Oct 16, 2021 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
[quote=SideCharacterKal message=64671707][quote=RobertBobert message=64671684]
SideCharacterKal said:
RobertBobert said:

In my country, such people are called "two boots - a pair", meaning that the actions or behaviors of people are so similar that they seem to be two similar halves of one whole.
Oct 16, 2021 12:47 PM

Nov 2016
I like the new opening, but the song got nothing on the first one. I take Jahy's humming as approval.

When tomaru turns out habanero, lmao.

It was also hilarious to see Jahy suddenly changing her mind once she realized that less chores were in for her. Turns out Landlady is even more of a hopeless case than Jahy xD

Druj was also amusing as always with her antics.

Now I'm looking forward to see the Demon Lord.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 16, 2021 12:47 PM

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:

In my country, such people are called "two boots - a pair", meaning that the actions or behaviors of people are so similar that they seem to be two similar halves of one whole.

That's a nice way to call them. Well, thanks for the small conversation ^^

'
Oct 16, 2021 12:48 PM

Dec 2012
Another Chocolate Loli
NICE
Oct 16, 2021 1:07 PM

Jun 2021
Druj is my true love <3 She is the prettiest girl ever
Oct 16, 2021 1:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great now OP and ED especially the OP, Jahy really wanted these tomatoes but got chilli pepper that was hilarious, same for the scene with Druj, it's kinda nice to see the landlady living with Jahy for a bit but the reason of the argument with her sister is so stupid ahaha
Oct 16, 2021 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
what a good episode Jahy-sama spoke some nice words to manager.
Oct 16, 2021 1:32 PM
May 2021
This is my favorite to laugh enjoy anime
Oct 16, 2021 2:25 PM

May 2021
We get a new OP! The song and visuals are pretty good also. Jahy tries to grow her own plants so she can cut down on her food bills but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be working for her at the start xD. Her tomatoes are named Tomarou and Jahy wants it to be her underling. With that amount of bug repellent she put on them I would hesitate to eat them though lol. She really loves her tomato plant though and it eventually grows and bears fruit after she gives it love…. Unfortunately for Jahy, Tomarou deceived Jahy and turned out to actually be habaneros. The landlady had a fight with her sister though and moves in with Jahy. She was disappointed until she heard she’d get free rent. ‘Make yourself at home!’ Her quick change in attitude made me laugh quite a lot lol. She stole her blanket though at night and Jahy wants her gone… until the landlady days she will take care of all the housework to which she accepts her with open arms again lol. (BEST GIRL) Druj then appears in her private limo and hosts a magical crystal collection meeting. She reveals she has collected tons more magical crystals (whilst Jahy has lost her big one)and asks for repentance from Jahy who insults her and punishes her for her terrible results. ‘Thank you for the scolding!’ Jahy then reveals she has found the magical girl but Druj thinks she has already beaten the magical girl to which Jahy lies and says she took her out. At that very instant, the magical girl then appears out of the window to which Jahy lies that she is her new underling. Druj goes tsundere mode and gets very jealous of her and wants to prove she is a better loyal subject to Jahy. When she gets home, she finds out the ‘housework’ the landlady has done isn’t… to the best standard at all. The phone rings and the manager is on the phone and wants her sister to come back home. I like how the roles were reversed here and how Jahy is the one who resolves the troubles of the landlady and the manager this time. Just goes to show the character development Jahy has gone through in the human world. The argument between the landlady and the manager was about her wearing her sisters clothes as well lol. Finally, a new character is introduced. Who could she be? Well, she’s the dark Lord! We will find out more about her. in the next episode which I am very much looking forward to!

Idk why I typed this much. It’s late and I just wanna sleep so am typing random things xD.
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 16, 2021 2:48 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I like the new OP and ED along with the tease of a new character. Poor Jahy-sama was trying to grow tomatoes, but she got peppers instead.
Oct 16, 2021 3:47 PM

Nov 2018
I can't stand Jahy's voice anymore.
Oct 16, 2021 5:35 PM

Jun 2021
Most songs are measured in beats per minute, but the new OP is measured in beats per second, lol.

Weird change from the manga, but there the Boss Lady's plants died, which I presume is for the same reason the Boss Lady gave up exercising, she's a bit of an airhead.

Landlady x Jahy continues while the saga of Druj vs Magical Girl for best masochist begins.

This anime really is topnotch, tho. It looks like repetitive SOL on the surface, but then surprises you with things such as actual character development. It's only a shame that'll be at least a year before we get a third cour, if any.
Oct 16, 2021 5:57 PM

Jun 2021
OK episode.

Animation looked iffy at times, but it was a fun episode none the less. Druj continues to be the best character of the show.
Oct 16, 2021 6:18 PM

Jan 2020
Enjoyable. I prefer the first opening but the new ending is muchhh better in my opinion and quite cute the way it tells a nice and short story

based on the op and ed, I'm assuming the new character will play a big role which is nice. The habanero part was pretty funny and it was nice seeing Druj again.

My favorite part of the episode was Jahy's words to Ryou saying that she has a family and all. That was quite sweet

Oct 16, 2021 7:51 PM
Playing LGE

Jun 2017
New OPs and EDs are out, just letting the fine folks on MAL know so they can add the links for those as well now~^^>

Also, dammit, I've sayed it once, I said it twice, and YES, I'LL SAY IT TRICE, DRUJ IS JUST TOO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE!!<3 X'3
Oct 16, 2021 8:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Fantastic episode, might be one of my favorites so far. First of all, did not expect the new OP, but was pleasantly surprised. The ED was also very nice, I’m excited for them to grow on me more as the episodes go by. As for the episode itself, loved the Jahy taking care of the plant bit, that turned out to be very wholesome, even if it ended up being a Habanero plant lol.

Also really enjoyed the Ryou side plot, seeing her act that way about her sister was funny and cute, a little out of character but I liked it a lot. We also got a lot of Druj this time, another hilarious bit once again. Jahy’s “I BSed my way out of that one” killed me.
Oct 16, 2021 9:13 PM

Oct 2017
Jahy can't even read, she bought chilli seeds thinking they were tomatos. Living with the land lord sure was a mess. She's really spoiled and ofc the reason she fought with her sister was silly

Thou the best part of this episode was definitely Druj. Druj was amusing and so adorable, I just love her so much. As usual she really thinks highly of Jahy and puts her in the spot which is amusing. We finally got a glimpse of the demon lord. Looks like she'll make her appearance soon. New OP/ED were okay.
MegamiRemOct 23, 2021 11:35 PM
Oct 16, 2021 9:18 PM

Mar 2019
It's a shame shows like this dont get the credit they deserve. Really mal a 7?? That's just criminal.
Oct 16, 2021 9:48 PM

Apr 2012
Soviet_Yunyun93 said:
It's a shame shows like this dont get the credit they deserve. Really mal a 7?? That's just criminal.

Judging by the number of comments for each episode, this series is not watched by many people here.
Oct 16, 2021 11:31 PM

Jul 2016
OMG, the Demon Lord is another dark-skinned loli! And it seems Jahy simps for her. Now I can't wait to see her character getting introduced.

Great episode. Gardener Jahy taking care of Tomarou was adorable and the twist with her actually growing habaneros instead of tomatoes was pretty nice.

Jahy x Landlady interactions also continue to be entertaining and sweet at the same time. Druj tho... maybe those were too many insults at once.
Oct 17, 2021 12:00 AM

Mar 2019
5/5 and better episodes coming...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Oct 17, 2021 12:15 AM

Oct 2016
The new OP is so chaotic, I love it. Though song wise I think the first one is better.

Man, I was so happy that Jahy's Tomarou was going well, only for it to be a Habanerou and not a Tomarou lmao. Jahy and Landlord's relationship continues to be one of my favorite parts of the show. Druj is a blessing to this world because we can hear a masochistic Kana Hanazawa.

I really like the characters, but I really want more interactions between all of them and seeing the OP made me really happy since we might get that. And hey, we finally meet the dark lord and she's adorably smol too lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 17, 2021 1:00 AM

Sep 2011
It was funny to watch Jahy-sama try to taking care of Tomarou lol So, the anime introduced us who is the demon lord.. She is so cute.
Oct 17, 2021 2:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, new oped, and they already spoil the important person, maou. Well, for the first, i am still not liking that op. But the ed so far better than the previous ed, for me. Hopefully, i will get use of it, somehow.

Go to the story, Jahy-sama once again trying to search new underling, instead of focusing her ass to search the damn mana crystal. The seed actually responded her much, to the point Jahy-sama finally got something right. But, feelsbadman for the plant, she's putting the wrong seed to begin with.

The second part, landlady had a fight, and ofc she's going to Jahy's room. Druj's part its still the same, but she's getting a new information about the magical girl. So, thats how the op begin. All bullshit talks with Druj brought happiness to Jahy's face. But, once again, when the check came in, everything went down completely. Landlady? Stupid reason, as expected xd. At least she's got some cute side on these one. So, good enough.

Next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 17, 2021 5:55 AM
Struggler

Dec 2020
Tomarou being a Habanero plant:

Top 10 anime betrayals.

Oct 17, 2021 8:13 AM

Jan 2017
Goddamnit Tomarou HOW DARE YOU MADE JAHY-SAMA CRY even if Jahy didn't realized it was not a tomato plant

Jahy... actually helped Ryou get back together with her sister?!? They grow up so fast... *sniff*
Oct 17, 2021 8:57 AM
May 2021
I thought they gonna use the old song for the whole serie, not so catchy new op song, not so dramatic for this episode, but still enjoyable
Oct 17, 2021 10:05 AM

Jun 2021
I like it when animes change the opening and ending throughout the season according to the progress of the series, although I think it's nice that the characters hum the first opening when they are doing chores.

One more thing: IS THAT CUTIE SUPPOSED TO BE THE DEMON KING?! I'm off to the Dark Realm, tell my family and friends that I love them.
Oct 17, 2021 2:26 PM

Aug 2018
Was Jahy humming Evangelion's opening while vacuuming at min 8:33?
Oct 17, 2021 5:47 PM
Dec 2011
The demon lord is super cute. Can't wait to see what Jahy's and her relationship looks like. It seems that almost all the demon characters transform into a loli body. I'm not complaining lol
Oct 17, 2021 8:16 PM

Jul 2014
Just when I thought Jahy laughing, then coughing, and then laughing again had been a hilarious start, I hear Sumire Uesaka say, "Dame, dame, dame, dame, dame dinero" lmao. I don't know if I like it as much as the first OP but there sure is a lot to look forward to.

I'm surprised that Jahy managed to get Tomarou to produce something, not what she was expecting though lol.

I love how batshit crazy Druj is, Kana Hanazawa is awesome xD. And as crazy as she is, she's still cute af! Best girl <3.

It's amazing how Jahy's web of lies keeps getting bigger and bigger, but for now, she is still safe. Can' t wait for Druj and Magical Girl's meeting.

Oh, and it seems that we will actually see the demon lord, nice. Of course, she's a loli xD. Looking forward to it.
Oct 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Jun 2021
AHHHH I LOVED!, couldn't Jahy be more adorable? just look at her as she takes care of her plant ksks, and yes often drama with the landlady.

THE OP IS UFF too good just like the ED I liked too much, but I liked it more was listening to Jahy 'sing' the previous OP while cleaning jsjs<3.

monrrxykunOct 17, 2021 8:35 PM
venecoland.
Oct 18, 2021 7:03 AM
Oct 2019
New OP, who is that loli.

Lmao that's not Tomato, that was Habanero.

Hey that loli is the Demon Lord.
Wtf
Oct 18, 2021 10:27 PM

Oct 2008
new OP and ED! i still prefer Yui Ogura's OP! but ED sang by Rimuru-sama was great! hehe
i wonder what's gonna happen if Druj gonna encounter Jinguu!?!?
and of course new character in the OP visuals incoming!
5/5.

Oct 19, 2021 4:06 AM

Jul 2019
Poor Tomarou, too bad Jahy can't properly read the small font on the seed packaging. Animation was wonky at times, but Jahy's facial expressions are still top notch. Good thing that Landlady sink a feud with her sister, otherwise Jahy's room would always be look like shelter for homeless people.
Oct 19, 2021 4:11 AM

Mar 2015
New ED is adorable. New OP is pretty cool too, can't wait for the mahou shoujo & Druj to meet.

Tomarou is definitely best girl/boy/habanero.
Oct 19, 2021 11:58 AM

Oct 2017
I liked the first OP much more. WTF is that mash-up of a song in the new one, lol?!
New ED is fine, although the only thing i didn't like in the old one was the screaming. Waaa-a-a-a!

Jahy taking care of Tomarou-kun was so adorable.
Can we expect soon Jahy to attack her enemies by feeding them hot peppers?

Just as i guessed when watching the OP, that new cute loli is the demon lord.
Looks like the more powerful the demons were in the dark realm, the younger they get in the human realm, lol.
Oct 21, 2021 9:32 AM

Nov 2014
I think it was the first time I rooted for Jahy so much. I guess it's my weakness for plants speaking, but it'd be too tragic of Tomarou died.

Demon Lord, huh? Looks nice. I hope she joins the fray soon.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

108 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2021

60 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2021

41 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2021

57 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2021

47 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.