Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 25, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gotta get those magical stonesl ol

It looks like this episode had more fan service than usual with some bath scenes. Jahy has a hell of an appetite for her size. Almost scary but then again, that feast had everyone enjoying it.

Jahy-sama's emotions erupted. Wow. I'm actually impressed how the VA was able to fuel the energy into her character.
Sep 25, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Jahy-sama, you have your day of rest, and Druj invites you to her BIGGGG financial consultant company for some charismatic public speaking. Druj treating Jahy like she's the Demon Realm's No. 2 in exquisite luxury, but at the company training seminar she's forced to follow Druj's instead, tagging her along and eating her words. Too bad Jahy, you could've aced your moment of glory, but Druj used you to her best belief.

Since Jahy's place doesn't have a bathtub, the store owner brings her to one: the communal bathhouse with Ryou. Good thing that Jahy can morph into her childlike self for a lesser fee, and the boobs comparison follows lols. The store manager giving Jahy a rundown wash while roasting Ryou, she's gotta take all the brunt, and that's hilarious. Jahy got her first real taste of bathing in hot water, and it's pure bliss from the shampoo to the onsen. Makes you wonder why she's been always having bad luck in bathing in that small tub.

Remember, always drink milk once you're done with the bath. It's so good.

And as promised, the Demon Party with Jahy and Druj, all replicated to look like they're back home with the furniture, food and servants, it's a feast. Too bad that Druj has to manage the human realm, which did not sit well with Jahy. But throw, smash it all, and business is as usual. Good times, good times. You may be homesick Jahy, but search for those mana crystals more first!

May you be back home once those mana crystals are at hand, Jahy!
KANLen09Sep 25, 2021 12:13 PM
Sep 25, 2021 11:39 AM

Jan 2018
That was a pretty wholesome episode all round, jahy got to be the second command again even if it was only pretend.

She'll get those gems one day.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Sep 25, 2021 11:58 AM

Feb 2020
The interaction between Jahy and Druj was pure gold again.

I love every time when Jahy gets really emotional. Those are my favorite moments in this show.

Listening to Pachelbel Canon in D Major while eating snacks. That's relaxing for sure.

That happy face was so freaking cute.

SerafosJan 13, 3:36 AM
Sep 25, 2021 12:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Jahy should just ask Druj's parts of her company to gain money while doing nothing, since she's superior to her, that "demon world" party still didn't manage her to feel good :/, the bath scene was great though, she clearly enjoyed it xD
Sep 25, 2021 12:29 PM

May 2021
very tasty milk :)

Sep 25, 2021 12:31 PM

Jun 2019
Aww... little Jahy enjoying the ride and she got to go inside Dojima Corp. My god... I can't help but adore little Jahy. She's just so cute. :3 Little Jahy on stage... once again, my heart. Jahy went to the bathhouse for the first time. It can't possibly be --- LMAO. So cute.

Druj is such a funny character. LOL. Jahy enjoyed the time at the party but she realized that it wasn't real and she has some responsibilities, now that she's in the human world. Poor Jahy... don't cry. :'(

If my eyes weren't deceiving me, I noticed someone being there at the bathhouse who seemed shady to me but they didn't show the person completely. Hmm...

Sep 25, 2021 1:23 PM

Nov 2016
Ganbare Jahy...ups, wrong anime.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 25, 2021 2:00 PM

Nov 2013
Hoh... I'm watching this after taking a bath, and now this ep. made me hungry! GTG!
Sep 25, 2021 2:18 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Love Druj’s expressions when she gets punished by Jahy xD. Feel sorry for Jahy throughout the episode though and when I saw her cry also. Get those mana crystals Jahy and defeat that Magical Girl! Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 25, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2018
Ah yes, the public meeting. Laughed my ass off when I read that in the manga. And the car scene before it with all the food.. It could have been Jahy's new house.
Druji took all the highlight and left her speechless, the face expression killed me for real. Second half of the episode has ton of fanservice which is great because the shop owner is *chef kiss*. That smirk from Jihy felt amazing. She teased the hell out of the land lord LOL.

The demon lord party was hilarious. Druji went back to her old self. And wow, her VA was pretty good at those noises. Jahy-sama left before her transformation pulled off and screamed at the top of her lungs in the end. Struggling for real..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 25, 2021 2:41 PM
Nov 2019
Really enjoyed this episode, well since it introduced most of the character now I'm actually enjoying it or I'm just a Durj simp
Sep 25, 2021 3:15 PM

Jan 2020
I loved this one. The comedy and wholesomeness felt better than usual and I liked the party part

It puts a smile on my face seeing Jahy relive those happy moments. The onsen was cool too

Druj is awesome

Sep 25, 2021 3:19 PM

Mar 2020
Great episode, some emotional at the end :')

Sep 25, 2021 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy finally managed to take a shower in a good place that was kind of cool for her, it was different for her, but then the episode was good with some comedies over there and also with some serious moments of Jahy talking about going around the world of her origin.
Sep 25, 2021 5:29 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Jahy got some much needed TLC this episode. I loved her face when she was covered in bubbles. The end of the episode was kind of sad though. But at least we got a lot of super cute faces from Jahy!
Sep 25, 2021 6:12 PM

Jun 2021
Good episode.

Druj is definitely by far the best and the funniest character in this show. Hanazawa voicing her just makes it so much better too.

Part A/B was alright, but Part C was really good. The Cinderella reference with a bittersweet end of Jahy crying was a nice touch.
Sep 25, 2021 7:15 PM

Jan 2017
I absolutely LOVED the Jahy speech scene, Druj's interpretation of even 1 word from Jahy was HILARIOUS

Then we got a wholesome bath scene and an emotional "Dark Realm" party, definitely my fav episode so far
Sep 25, 2021 7:25 PM
May 2020
I loved the Piano style OP during the party

Sep 25, 2021 8:23 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was yet another awesome episode, loved the first half with Druj interrupting Jahy’s speech over and over, the 3rd time she did it really got me lol, and the second half was also great, Jahy enjoying the public bath was cute and the dark realm party was super sweet, although we know Druj probably also held it for her masochism lol, but it ended with an emotional Jahy moment and I honestly loved that.

And I think I noticed Saurva in the background of the bathhouse scenes, interesting, could lead into next week’s episode or just an Easter egg
Sep 25, 2021 9:25 PM
Jan 2015
Lovely episode! So emotional. I feel sad for Jahy but at the same time I feel good since I think she must go through all that shit to grow up.
Sep 25, 2021 9:33 PM

Apr 2017
One of the more enjoyable episodes of the show in my opinion
I particularly love the chemistry between Jahy and Druj ^.^
Sep 25, 2021 11:49 PM

Jul 2016
Let's be real. Druj most likely saved Jahy from embarrassing herself on stage in front of so many people xD

Fantastic episode. Despite having some notorious masochistic double intentions, Druj was so kind in preparing a "Dark Realm" fake party to make Jahy feel at home. She's so awesome.
SouthRzVaSep 25, 2021 11:53 PM
Sep 26, 2021 12:25 AM

Oct 2017
Druj is way too perfect, I just love her. Thnx to her Jahy had a great time too. Man I'm jealous, I need a Druj in my life.
Sep 26, 2021 2:36 AM

Oct 2016
Druj needs some help sometimes, but she's great. It's really sweet how she threw that dark realm party for Jahy, though it did make her feel even more homesick. Really sad walk home, but that piano version of the op was a banger though.

Jahy gradually becoming happier after drinking the milk was really adorable. Lmao Saurva was just in the background all that time.
Sep 26, 2021 5:25 AM
Oct 2019
damn i wish i was live in Japan to try those Public Bath, seems nice and relaxing af.

The party was nice but is still fake one.... which kinda sad.

i didn't know i need Hanazawa Kana Moaning until this episode. lmao
Sep 26, 2021 6:11 AM

Jul 2014
Honestly, with the whole speech scene, I couldn't help but wonder if Druj wasn't low-key trying to make Jahy humiliate herself in front of the crowd. Granted, that may at least be partially because I don't like Druj at all and am hence inclined to assume the worst about her, but it is also because HanaKana is very good at performing that sort of low-key toxicity. I'd also find that infinitely more interesting than Druj just being a simp for Jahy yet not giving her all the mana crystals she's accumulated for "the good of the Dark Realm" or whatever. Again, I get that the joke with Druj is that very role reversal the two are undergoing in the human world compared to the Dark Realm, but it still doesn't make sense. Also, it's not even that funny as it ends up just boiling down to the same old "lol, look at that rich person flaunting their wealth to a poor person" humour that is easily this show's weakest element.

Any Druj-centric episode is going to be a weak one for me, and this is no exception at all. Not even being voiced by HanaKana saves her from my dislike.
Sep 26, 2021 7:32 AM

Sep 2017
Fs in the chat for Jahy. You might make it back to the Dark Realm by the end of serialization lol. Would have actually felt bad if they went for a real depressed route rather than a comedically scream out of my window depressed route.
Sep 26, 2021 7:43 AM
May 2021
Wait what's that jahy figure in last scene, druj kinda sus keeps that thing in that strange room ngl
Sep 26, 2021 11:01 AM
Nov 2020
I just hope they release Fightin Pose acoustic version that was played towards the end of the episode. Such a nice soundtrack!
Sep 26, 2021 3:27 PM

Nov 2011
Damn with this bath episode I would have expected more fan service especially with the Store Manager...but nope...it was lacking.
Pretty sure Salwa was creeping in that bath house lol.

Still a Funny AF episode though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 27, 2021 10:55 AM
Jul 2017
I just started watching and omg she is so cute! I feel bad for her and wants her to achieve her goal. Please no more bad stuff happen to her. I can’t handle sad Jahy. Breaks my heart. ;(
Sep 27, 2021 12:19 PM

Jun 2021
Druj may have ruined Jahy's minute of fame, but I think she made it up with all those snacks and the Dark Realm party, although the mood in the latter was ruined a couple of times XD

It was nice from the Manager and the Landlady to take Jahy to the bath-house. By the way, is it just me who saw Salwa in the back all of the time?
Sep 28, 2021 1:28 AM

Oct 2008
so fun Druj being submissive or masochistic towards Jahy-sama, them all of a sudden she goes serious and that not good for Jahy-sama!
hot onsen pleasure for Jahy-sama she just can't resist the good vibes on it! even the giyun-nyuu!
But that speech talk was really disrespectful towards Jahy-sama! Jahy-sama should have punched Druj for doing that...but i guess Druj would still like that punch anyways...
5/5.

Sep 30, 2021 4:39 AM

Mar 2015
Salwa being completely ignored in the bath haha

Druj is so precious, she even made a Jahy doll ;_;. And gotta say HanaKana is nailing her voice acting, it's so good.
Sep 30, 2021 8:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, that last part bringing me another level of sentiment. No matter Jahy need all that greatness nuance, she still know her true place wasn't there, yet. Its just an illusion. Its not like Druj that very enthusiastic to having fun, Jahy-sama was so concern about the fact, its not the real dark realm, and she need to return. So, back to her shitty bathless apartment, and plan everything from the start again.

Though, Druj sound bless my hearing so much this episode to the point that i am getting a little bit of forgetfulness, she was not the main character.

Oh well, alright. Time to wait up for another episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 2, 2021 12:41 AM
May 2020
The ending got a lol emotional. Jahy just wants to go back home
Oct 6, 2021 3:06 PM

Jul 2020
Atavistic said:
Honestly, with the whole speech scene, I couldn't help but wonder if Druj wasn't low-key trying to make Jahy humiliate herself in front of the crowd. Granted, that may at least be partially because I don't like Druj at all and am hence inclined to assume the worst about her, but it is also because HanaKana is very good at performing that sort of low-key toxicity. I'd also find that infinitely more interesting than Druj just being a simp for Jahy yet not giving her all the mana crystals she's accumulated for "the good of the Dark Realm" or whatever. Again, I get that the joke with Druj is that very role reversal the two are undergoing in the human world compared to the Dark Realm, but it still doesn't make sense. Also, it's not even that funny as it ends up just boiling down to the same old "lol, look at that rich person flaunting their wealth to a poor person" humour that is easily this show's weakest element.

Any Druj-centric episode is going to be a weak one for me, and this is no exception at all. Not even being voiced by HanaKana saves her from my dislike.

I started the anime this week and when I saw Druj in episode 2 it annoyed me quite a bit, but in this episode (8) it was even worse. Not sure why people love a character that's made like her, she and Jahy were both throw into the human world with nothing , yet Druj is somehow a millionaire (or even bigger) that just boasts her wealth in front of Jahy for no reason. Not so great imo.
Oct 8, 2021 12:41 AM
Nov 2019
I've never heard kana moans like that
Oct 9, 2021 1:07 AM

Apr 2020
For as much as Jahy-sama is enjoying life on Earth right now, with the all-sweets buffet, the orgasmic experience in the onsen, and managing to experience the Dark realm again, nothing beats the true thing. Jahy-sama needs that magic crystals, and she needs it now!
raiderublazeOct 9, 2021 1:11 AM
Oct 11, 2021 5:43 AM

Apr 2017
zera_scarlet said:
I started the anime this week and when I saw Druj in episode 2 it annoyed me quite a bit, but in this episode (8) it was even worse. Not sure why people love a character that's made like her, she and Jahy were both throw into the human world with nothing , yet Druj is somehow a millionaire (or even bigger) that just boasts her wealth in front of Jahy for no reason. Not so great imo.

I'm not sure why someone easily hate character for something nonsense. You hate Druj and your reason is her setting. idk why do you think they both have nothing. Wisdom, luck and experience make it different for people, because she always M chara in front of Jahy, do you think she stupid. You don't watch in this episode she became different person when she got a phone call from her employe? she the one who doing speech aswell. Jahy depend everything with her power, that she became useless in human world, on the other hand Druj is maid who manage everything for Jahy and Jahy underling aswell. there still rope for her company background setting and definitely more than enough reason to exaggerate it because this is anime comedy slice of life.

Oct 11, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2020
fuwanian said:

I'm not sure why someone easily hate character for something nonsense. You hate Druj and your reason is her setting. idk why do you think they both have nothing. Wisdom, luck and experience make it different for people, because she always M chara in front of Jahy, do you think she stupid. You don't watch in this episode she became different person when she got a phone call from her employe? she the one who doing speech aswell. Jahy depend everything with her power, that she became useless in human world, on the other hand Druj is maid who manage everything for Jahy and Jahy underling aswell. there still rope for her company background setting and definitely more than enough reason to exaggerate it because this is anime comedy slice of life.

Yes, I hate her, leaving Jahy's pride aside and the fact that she could actually tell Druj to give her everything, but she isn't and I like that determination of Jahy, but why make a character that just pops up "Now I'm rich and I own a company" without stating how she got there. If you check on Wikipedia you can see she has an ability "Heart control", and if she used it you can guess what type of character she is (I personally hate anime where mind control, memory control and other abilities like this) . Also, how did she get all those stones? Using the same ability, I guess... There's really nothing to like about her.
Oct 22, 2021 11:16 AM

Feb 2012
That's a convenient ability to enter a bathouse with.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 25, 2021 6:43 PM
Mar 2015
Druj may try to replicate the Dark Realm but it is nothing like the original
Nov 21, 2021 9:19 AM

Mar 2010
Damn the ending part almost made me sad asf... But we all need a druj in our lives.. tho she was annoying for a bit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 29, 2021 8:40 AM

May 2016
Great episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Feb 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Jul 2015
Felt a bit sad seeing Jahy at the end just wanting to go back home, well at least she got Druj and the two sisters (bless the bath scene).

Sep 4, 2022 9:21 PM

Aug 2019
Jahy after taking significant Ls the past few episodes finally gets a break she deserves. The more i see the Manager, Ryo and Jahy together the more i love the trio. They fit together really well and have a great relationship besides boss and landlady. Loved Jahy's expressions at the bathing house, you could really tell she was enjoying every second.
The party with Druj was more heart-warming then anything, that and the ending really show how homesick Jahy is which i can't blame tbh.

Druj continuing to be the best, servant, companion, masochist, cushion Jahy could ask for. She really made her way up the social ladder becoming a CEO of a company. I would of honestly thought she would of made her company along the lines of Geographical points so she can find the mana crystals easier, but a company of finance also makes sense considering she's a demon.
Dec 3, 2022 10:32 AM
Oct 2018
I too wish things could be the same for me in my old life like what Jahy wants. Well... with one particular thing involving me and a person who was close to me.
Dec 27, 2022 10:12 AM

Jul 2019
HanaKana is great! Love her pervy noises.

Jahy-sama teasing the Ryo for being flat was funny, but also kinda mean. I bet she'll get her comeuppance soon enough.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

108 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

43 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.