Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 8, 2021 9:30 AM

Jun 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how embarrassed Nagatoro actually is but acts like shit doesn't bother her at all. LMAO, That tickling stuff. Also, that depiction of Senpai's hair was funny AF.
Not gonna lie, Nagatoro's friends are annoying to me. At least for now. Their bullying Senpai is totally different from what Nagatoro usually does to him which I don't like at all from those two.
Also, their moment together was so cute and precious. She's really falling for him. Love to see it. Senpai also protected Nagatoro from being perved on in the line. So sweet of him. They changed contacts as well. They're getting closer to each other.
May 8, 2021 9:30 AM

Apr 2020
Luckily Nagatoro came when her friends wanted to cut Naoto's hair, if she didn't, Naoto might have gone bald. It turns out that Nagatoro is quite good at cutting hair.

Eating ice cream in hot weather is the right choice.
May 8, 2021 9:32 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Really loved how Nagatoro ended up saving Senpai from her friends. And then seeing Senpai be an absolute CHAD by standing behind her to block the pervs and then dragging her to a bench to get her some water. Absolute chad moves. They adapted the scene pretty well, so I appreciate what they've done here. Idk, I'm feeling more proud of him seeing it animated. Anyways, can't wait to see more. Our boy Senpai is slowly growing.
May 8, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2020
Have to give a quick appreciation sentence to Nagatoro's Seiyuu, some decent emotions and she had a lot of unique ways of handling the prompts which made Nagatoro seem more realistic. Nagatoro seems to be on a bit lax on the teasing these last few episodes...
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 8, 2021 9:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Probably the cutest episode so far xD the haircutting part was fun especially how Nagatoro didn't want her friend to do it xD and the phone thing was also really fun, weird to be afraid of an indirect kiss though
May 8, 2021 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, that dream. Nagatoro wants to keep senpai all for herself.

I loved how Nagatoro chased away her friend, that cat growl was top tier. One has to guard their territory after all. The hair cutting scene was pretty sweet.

Senpai standing behind Nagotoro to stop those guys was nice too.
Last scene with the text message was funny. Kinda knew it would happen. xD
May 8, 2021 9:42 AM

Jan 2021
Yes, please, more

Thank goodness it was a dream
Well, Nagatoro's new fetish, shearing sheeps

Even Paisen can be jealous (≧◡≦)
Very nice, you can see that they have more confidence in each other now
May 8, 2021 9:59 AM

Jan 2018
This is slowly turning into a really wholesome show as far as their relationship goes, great work by the writers and VAs on bringing them to life.

Not had a bad episode at all so far, I've found them all fun for different reasons as the series goes on.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
May 8, 2021 10:07 AM

Dec 2020
This episode was the cutest so far and the anime is getting more wholesome. Tbh i hat nagatoros friends but that was cute that he want cut his hair only by nagatoro and that SENPAI protect she from pervert they getting closer nice to see.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 8, 2021 10:16 AM

Oct 2020
I really enjoyed that, they stayed very faithful to the manga this week, I don’t think they changed anything big. Plus it was really funny in a lot of places, I especially enjoyed them exchanging Line contact details. I really want some Nagatoro perv stickers to use in iMessage now! Oh and Sheep Senpai failing to jump the fence was hilarious too! 😂

It’s looking pretty clear why they switched Yoshi for Sakura in the restaurant in episode 2 as Sakura hasn’t appeared since, so they probably wanted a way to introduce her early. Plus Sakura and boys makes a lot of sense!

Next week should be awesome, based on the preview they are going to do the Nekatoro sequence. I wasn’t sure if they’d find somewhere to sneak it in.
Junichi_HashibaMay 8, 2021 1:04 PM
May 8, 2021 10:18 AM

Mar 2018
It feels like they animated this with the intention of making as many reaction gifs as possible
May 8, 2021 10:19 AM

Dec 2020
Good to see them exchange contacts. Seeing their relationship getting better each episode is great!
May 8, 2021 10:20 AM

Jan 2021
Broo, so cute when nagatoro gets jealous.
Btw she cuts hair pretty good, and each time it like she is toying with him less

───────────────────────────
𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊 | 𝕸𝖞 𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖙 | ありがとう
───────────────────────────
May 8, 2021 10:23 AM

Oct 2020
The dream at the beginning was quite strange. I honestly can't imagine Senpai being taken away by Nagatoro's friends. Haha, Nagatoro is really keen on cutting Senpai's hair. Nagatoro saves Senpai from her dreadful friends once again! The actual hair cutting scene was pretty cute. This was probably the cutest episode yet. I love seeing senpai and Nagatoro take care of each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2021 10:31 AM
Jan 2018
I must admit, I was expecting an Uzaki-level epic rant about "Shaved Ice vs. Convenience Store Ice-Cream!" from Nagatoro after that reaction!
Z-NitroMay 8, 2021 11:05 AM
May 8, 2021 10:34 AM

Nov 2019
That dream was hilarious, you could almost believe for a moment Senpai had some sort of chadness in him.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
May 8, 2021 10:34 AM
Feb 2021
It’s becoming each episode better 😁
May 8, 2021 10:49 AM

Feb 2014
This was definitely the most wholesome episode yet and that makes me happy. ^_^

Jealous Nagatoro was a sight to behold, as she was able to rescue Senpai from her other friends and scared them away like an angry feral cat. With that settled, she trimmed Senpai's hair and he thanked her for it, which made her smile with a cute and embarrassed expression on her face. So cute!

Senpai gets a thumbs up from me for the way he dealt with the pervs behind him when Nagatoro took him to the shaved ice shop, as he didn't like how they had a good view of Nagatoro's bra showing through her sweaty shirt, so he stood in front of them like a chad. XD

Finally, Nagatoro exchanged phone details with Senpai, only to then spam "perv" messages almost immediately afterwards. She's such a tease, but that's what I like about her.
May 8, 2021 10:50 AM
Sep 2020
Esse episódio foi muito doido!
May 8, 2021 10:52 AM

Nov 2019
Damn, she added him to her favorites. Way to go!

May 8, 2021 10:58 AM

Jun 2019
Not much to say for this episode. Their relationship keeps progressing and Nagatoro has continued to mellow out when it comes to the harshness of her teasing. The dream that she had at the start of the episode was really funny.
May 8, 2021 11:06 AM

Nov 2013
the only good thing in this episode was that he looks really good with this haircut
May 8, 2021 11:06 AM

Apr 2017
I miss getting bullied by girls in school.
cunnysseur
May 8, 2021 11:21 AM

Nov 2016
Did someone say gross?

Too bad the dream wasn't real, but sheep senpai should try the ignore tactic.

But damn, these two thots are real bullies lmao. Well, I guess some need that to drive the point home that Nagatoro is a nice girl at heart.

Good going with the perverts, senpai.

Speaking of which, the ending with pervert messages cracked me up so much xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 8, 2021 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
It was a matter of time before this anime went into tickling jokes.

Nagatoro taking part of her clothes off is a lewd way of teasing Senpai and she knows it. And you know Senpai is in trouble whenever Nagatoro's friends enters the classroom. They had too much fun, again.

I like how Senpai shielded Nagatoro from those creeps in line during the hot day though.
May 8, 2021 11:44 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I can remember all the sh*t were saying about this show after the first episode. It's downright wholesome by now. That is why you have to wait before forming opinions.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 8, 2021 11:51 AM
Jan 2021
I was actually hoping for the Omake 1 "Senpai, Who gave you that chocolate?" for the opening scene but either way I still loved the episode
May 8, 2021 12:17 PM

Sep 2020
All the characters in this show are ugly asf
May 8, 2021 12:20 PM

Oct 2020
ItsYaBoyIzumi said:
Really loved how Nagatoro ended up saving Senpai from her friends. And then seeing Senpai be an absolute CHAD by standing behind her to block the pervs and then dragging her to a bench to get her some water. Absolute chad moves. They adapted the scene pretty well, so I appreciate what they've done here. Idk, I'm feeling more proud of him seeing it animated. Anyways, can't wait to see more. Our boy Senpai is slowly growing.

Something's definitely growing in him, not him, being around Nagatoro ;).

That aside, I get that it's the whole point of the show, but it'd be nice if he stood up for himself more. His tolerance for her and her friend's antics is really beginning to grate on the nerves.
SaintZephMay 8, 2021 12:47 PM

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 8, 2021 12:35 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Once again Nagatoro's friends tried to take Naoto away from her like in her dream, but she manages to stop them from shaving his head. The part where Nagatoro was cutting Naoto's hair was cute. We also see Naoto taking charge by getting Nagatoro out of the heat and into the shade with some water. Nagatoro rewards him by giving him ice cream. Summer break is coming up and they won't see each that often so they exchange contact information. Turns out that this was another way to annoy him by sending him "Perv" stickers.

May 8, 2021 12:51 PM

Jul 2014
I'd honestly forgotten just how trash Nagatoro's friends are, so I guess the wholesomeness of Nagatoro just cancelled most of those memories out. I'd also forgotten about the shaved ice chapter entirely, though I suppose that's likely to happen for a series like this with a lot of short, generally disconnected chapters.

Like the manga, the show has already settled into a nice, wholesome groove and it keeps chugging along nicely.

Aug 2020
Another great Nagatoro episode truly one of the best animes we got this season !!!
It's even better than Jujutsu Kaisen

Feb 2019
Yes, sheep shearing. Also she threw her phone as if it was nothing. like everyone else, we hate Nagatoro's friends. I wonder if they're jealous she's spending time with a boy.

What a perv senpai is.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 8, 2021 12:52 PM
Jul 2020
i have neutral feeling to nagatoro but im gonna admit she is really cute when she did not make her famous playful face. i like when she blushed so cute
May 8, 2021 12:55 PM
Apr 2021
I bet that sheep was having a lotta fun🤣
May 8, 2021 1:01 PM
Aug 2020
Armpit fetishists are gonna have a field day with this one.
May 8, 2021 1:36 PM
Apr 2021
This anime is amazing I feel connected to nagatoro as she shows several signs of autism, like me and the episodes are funny, witty and at some times romantic. This was the best episode so far
May 8, 2021 1:38 PM

Jan 2019
really like this episode, very cute how they protect each other from other people's interference
May 8, 2021 1:39 PM
Jul 2019
Once again Paisen, still shows off as to how much of a pussy he is, when he lets to very naughty Kohai's mess with him...man if I were Paisen, I would have flipped thier skirts and take pictures of their panties and make it viral...
May 8, 2021 2:01 PM

Mar 2010
Nagatoro absorbing all dat sunshine.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 8, 2021 2:01 PM

Mar 2010
Nagatoro absorbing all dat sunshine.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 8, 2021 2:17 PM

Dec 2013
I can't get enough when her limbs turn into worms, she looks super funny. That was a lovely vanilla episode, so sweet.
May 8, 2021 2:31 PM
Senpai
Nov 2020
This episode was a lot different than the other ones, less teasing, and she seems to like him more, I really like this episode, probably best one so far.
May 8, 2021 2:34 PM

Oct 2020
Geel said:
Also unless I missed it, I don't know why Nagatoro's friends call MC "Paisen"... What does it mean?

Paisen is the reverse of Senpai, it’s a sort of disrespectful mode of address.
May 8, 2021 2:35 PM

Apr 2018
embarrassed Nagatoro is fucking cute

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 8, 2021 2:38 PM
Dec 2007
Pre_Yum said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how embarrassed Nagatoro actually is but acts like shit doesn't bother her at all. LMAO, That tickling stuff. Also, that depiction of Senpai's hair was funny AF.
Not gonna lie, Nagatoro's friends are annoying to me. At least for now. Their bullying Senpai is totally different from what Nagatoro usually does to him which I don't like at all from those two.
Also, their moment together was so cute and precious. She's really falling for him. Love to see it. Senpai also protected Nagatoro from being perved on in the line. So sweet of him. They changed contacts as well. They're getting closer to each other.
The thing about Nagator's friends bullying him is really about getting a rise out of Nagatoro. That's the irony about the show, its really not about bullying senpai. The best parts is when it gets turned around on Nagatoro. They know she likes him so they do these things to get her to act out.
May 8, 2021 2:40 PM

Mar 2016
I was waiting for the part of "Nagatoro being a bully for no reason" to end. Finally I can start to truly enjoy the anime as much as I'm enjoying the manga :D
May 8, 2021 3:03 PM

Feb 2019
Lol second week in a row we’ve got a peak at Yandere nagatoro after she saves senpai from her friends. Angry Nagatoro is adorable. Haircut scene was really cute. I like how Nagatoro will be embarrassed but try to hide it. The park bench scene was great. Overall show is definitely getting better every week
May 8, 2021 3:31 PM
Dec 2019
I think the best part of this anime is the unusual romantic relationship between MC (I forgot the name) with Nagatoro itself. The way Nagatoro express her feeling indirectly (and she probably she doesn't even aware why even she did that), is kinda different from other animes and "aesthetic" to me.
May 8, 2021 4:20 PM

Nov 2017
Nice episode,Senpai standing up to stop Nagatoro being perved on,and stopping her from getting heatstroke,he's turning out to be quite a good guy.
And Nagatoro getting angry with her friends for trying to shave Senpai,liked the way he said that he'd promised Nagatoro he'd let her cut it for him.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

273 by Phroggy_44 »»
Jun 6, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

144 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

141 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.