Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 10, 2020 10:07 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode, covering Chapters 80 to 82 (to finish Rin's content), the dilemma of both Rin and Tohru wanting to break the Soma curse for the exact same reasons, but somehow the former cannot come to a consensus due to trauma.

As if Rin's overwhelming drama of personal persecutions and trauma have taken over, meeting Tohru all those episodes ago, and even now, she continues to see her as a threat despite her comforting personality. Shigure and Hatori attempt to take control of the situation thereafter while the thought of lifting the curse lingers on heavily within her mind. Even Yuki stepping in to reassure that Haru's love for her hasn't dwindled is no consolation for the girl in black.

Confronting Tohru about her ways of breaking the Soma curse only serves to pent her frustrations by removing her out of the Soma Family business, well that ain't gonna work, girl. Despite the retaliation, Tohru emits her "Mother Theresa" kindness to tell her that both of them need reliance on each other, and it was a scene of absolute love of forgiveness. The closure that Rin needed, was loving kindness, and Tohru was the catalyst to making that happen.

EDIT:
The best part of the episode: Rin subsequently opening up to Tohru, but also trying her best not to raise any red flags for the Soma curse. Becoming a friend to the abused, Tohru truly is a blessing in disguise to complete Rin's discovery of why things happen in the first place, and there being someone like her fighting for the same goal.

I say this again: The Soma Family DOES NOT deserve Tohru, but especially to Rin, she's like their Guardian Angel of dealing traumas.

A firm episode with conclusive solace that pierces the peace deep within.
KANLen09Aug 13, 2020 4:05 PM
Aug 10, 2020 11:07 AM
Aug 2019
That Tohru - Rin hug was the highlight of this episode.
As Rin asked Tohru why she's breaking the curse Tohru can't answer that question and what's the most important thing to her which she dreams back to her mom.
That ending was sad.
From the quote, for next week's episode I'll finally see another one of my favorite scenes animated.

Aug 10, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2013
Even Hatori things breaking the Souma curse is an absurd idea though that doesn't stop from pursuing her goal.

Rin only reason for not approaching Tohru was because of her kindness. I feel sorry for her and I really didn't want to see her traumatic face. :(

Tohru and Rin should definitely team up since they have the same goal.

That ending tho... that was sad.

Aug 10, 2020 11:13 AM
Aug 2019
KANLen09 said:

Did u watch this episode? the Machi scene wasn't in this episode chapter 80 and 82 plus a little of 81 was adapted this episode
TellatezAug 10, 2020 11:25 AM

Aug 10, 2020 11:19 AM
Sep 2015
I'm also waiting for someone like Haru to open my door too, my backdoor specifically...

Anyway, there must be an explanation on why some part of the world call Jelly and some call Jello (I'm on the Jelly side, by the way).
Aug 10, 2020 11:34 AM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby Jesus is this show fantastic!!

And to the poster above, Its defo Jelly. I think the yanks call it Jello and we've had this nonsense name for jelly forced on us.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 10, 2020 11:40 AM
Aug 2020
It really highlights Tohru and Rin character it's was emotional though
Aug 10, 2020 11:44 AM
May 2017
Ma girl will get some highlights next week
Aug 10, 2020 11:46 AM
Oct 2016
You can't do it all alone. It's very tough to be all alone. Rin was so alone for all this time. She faced this pain behind that closed door. The one that Haru would eventually gently push open. Rin needed someone like like Tohru to comfort her, someone who knows what it's like to be lonely too and loves other people so that the loneliness doesn't spread. Tohru and Rin are the ultimate gal pal duo in fruits basket. They're so alike in many ways as we saw this episode. Tohru knows the pain that Rin has undergone in her life. Just like with Kyo and Yuki now we see how Tohru is the person that people lean on when they're at their lowest. Tohru comforts people and let's them take a load off. The big scene with them this episode where Rin tells Tohru there's no way to break the curse is a big moment I've wanted to see animated. Tohru will not stop meddling!! Rin holding onto Tohru so tight after just accepting her as a kind person who Rin can trust with her loneliness.

Loved them together this episode. There are such a power duo, even Tohru says they should team up to break the curse! Tohru realizing when Rin asks her that her feelings are all jumbled up, the curse is starting to break like Shigure said but Tohru is still having the words of Akito hang over her. The blood ties have them bound tight. Tohru herself also still dealing with her own loneliness of losing her mom. It hurts to see her so hurt by the last memories she has. Rin said it perfectly that I hope Tohru finds someone like Haru did for Rin to gently open the door to Tohru loneliness.
Aug 10, 2020 11:49 AM
Jul 2020
Omg shigure is so sus, but i absolutely love him haha he's so funny.
great episode :))
Aug 10, 2020 11:49 AM
Aug 2017
Despite some small cuts in chapter 82.I am proud that they animated chapter 80,first 10 pages of 81 and chapter 82.Im happy they didnt struggle to squish all 3 chapters in 1 ep,because chapter 81 is very important to Yuki & Machi.Over all great ep,almost identical to the manga ver exept they removed the Tohru having a fever part.Not something that noticeable tbh
Aug 10, 2020 12:03 PM
Jul 2020
Tellatez said:

From the quote, for next week's episode I'll finally see another one of my favorite scenes animated.

I couldn't identify the voice. Was it kagura? Just the name please no spoilers xD
Aug 10, 2020 12:04 PM

Feb 2018
SakuraUchiha2313 said:
chapter 81 is very important to Yuki & Machi.

I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if it happens, but I feel like this sort of low-key spoils that that pairing happens.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Aug 10, 2020 12:06 PM
Jul 2020
Am i the only one who was hoping for kyo to pop out of nowhere in the last scene?
Rin's monologue was about tohru finding someone for her, so i thought ot would've been a nice way to end the episode but it turned out to be sad:(
Aug 10, 2020 12:13 PM
Oct 2019
Tohru is really like a mother to the zodiacs, it was great to see Tohru comforting Rin as she started to open up.
Aug 10, 2020 12:26 PM

Sep 2008
This episode adapted Chapter 80, part of Chapter 81, and Chapter 82. As a good part of Chapter 81 covers other plot developments that will likely be covered in a later episode, I won't comment on them in this comparison. But this episode pretty much shortens some scenes or removes bits of dialogue to fit this latest episode's length in its continued focus on exploring Isuzu's character. Here were differences I spotted in this episode:

-Bits of dialogue were removed throughout Isuzu’s interactions with Shigure, Hatori, and Tohru at Shigure’s house.
-While Shigure and Hatori were walking together in the manga, Hatori was smoking a cigarette. In the same scene, there’s a removed bit from the manga where Kyo is arriving back and gets curious over why Hatori is present.
-The concluding narration from Chapter 80 was removed for the anime. In addition, Yuki’s narration was shortened from the start of Chapter 81 for the anime as he explained that Isuzu decided to go to the hospital with Hatori and shown a bit of embarrassment when showing her vulnerable side.
-Parts of Yuki and Haru’s conversation about Isuzu being in the hospital were removed from the anime.
-The shot of Kimi being chased by the Yuki Fan Club members for speaking over the school intercom to Yuki was an anime-only addition.
-A removed portion of the dinner conversation at Shigure’s house included Kyo asking about bills and Shigure commenting that romance costs money like everything else, which Kyo admits that isn’t something he knows about.
-Tohru’s inner monologue was shortened a bit for the anime. A removed portion had Tohru wondering if she was starting to become conceited by her efforts at attempting to do something about the Sohma curse.
-When Tohru went to the hospital to see Isuzu, there was a removed scene where a nurse told her that Isuzu was not allowed any visitors until another nurse told her that female visitors were allowed to see Isuzu.
-When Isuzu asked if Tohru came to see her about the Sohma curse, she was shown in the manga to go into a fairly long and panicked inner monologue about being absent-minded enough to forget about wanting to break the curse.
-Tohru recalling Kazuma’s words about the cursed Sohma being bound to the God of the curse during Isuzu’s explanation on the curse’s nature was removed for the anime.
-Following her visit with Isuzu, there is a removed scene where Yuki wonders why Tohru has arrived home with her face looking red. He and Kyo wonder if she is getting a fever, while a flustered Tohru tries assuring them that she is fine.
-A removed scene at the end of Chapter 82 is shown where a cheerful Tohru greets Yuki and Kyo, who comment that her fever’s gone down.
Aug 10, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2017

Another emotional episode but this time I wasn't left feeling hollow and heartbroken like usual; this ep felt more hopeful. Rin and Tohru now have each other to lean on in their search for a way to break the curse.

Rin said that when she first saw Tohru she wanted to run to her and 'surrender her heart' to her. Nearly all of the Sohmas' have reacted in similar ways. So I have a theory... what if there is a Zodiac reason for this? Kind of like the way they're bound to Akito but in a more positive way?

Manga spoiler below (it links to my theory).

Aug 10, 2020 12:29 PM

Feb 2016
This episode was very very heavy. Man, I can't shake the feeling that a very big bomb of feelings is about to explode and will heartbreak all of us. I feel like we're going to get a very depressing episode regarding Tohru ;_;

On the other hand, we have Yun-Yun, whose popularity surely rose after he got his role in the student council, man, is his fanclub going to break havoc because of that tho xD.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 10, 2020 12:39 PM
Mar 2015
Love what Torhu was able to do for Rin Rin understands why Trohu is able to be so kind Sad that memories of Akito prevented her from answering Rin Her fear of being alone was really brought out by her mom leaving
Aug 10, 2020 12:51 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
honestly was expecting a longer speech from tohru but the concise "it's scary to be alone" proved to be more than enough as it was the perfect thing to say to rin considering her situation and approach, sasuga tohru.

on another note, what the hell is up with OP's description of today's episode? as an anime only i would have preferred not to be spoiled like that, not cool, not cool at all.
Aug 10, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2020
ninadyeole said:
Am i the only one who was hoping for kyo to pop out of nowhere in the last scene?
Rin's monologue was about tohru finding someone for her, so i thought ot would've been a nice way to end the episode but it turned out to be sad:(

No, I absolutely agree, I was hoping on that too. I just love those two interacting! The way he notices everything about her and then says she's too obvious, it's precious.
Aug 10, 2020 1:08 PM

Dec 2018
axel360 said:
SakuraUchiha2313 said:

I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if it happens, but I feel like this sort of low-key spoils that that pairing happens.

You're on point with the observation, but what can we do to people right?
Aug 10, 2020 1:10 PM
Aug 2017
axel360 said:
SakuraUchiha2313 said:

Lol if I said that chapter x was important to Tohru and Hatori,would you also think that they end up together?it spoils nothing
Aug 10, 2020 1:11 PM

Dec 2018
betaweeb said:
on another note, what the hell is up with OP's description of today's episode? as an anime only i would have preferred not to be spoiled like that, not cool, not cool at all.

Did you read the topic before watching the episode?

I'm a bit confused by what you meant here.
Aug 10, 2020 1:34 PM

Feb 2020
this episode with tohru and rin was so heartwarming (:

the ost in bg when rin hugged tohru is called 'spring will come when the snow melts away,' here i would interpret it as tohru being spring and the snow being rin's burden - something like that lmao.

please please give me more kakeru and haru moments. they have the same humour it's too funny.

ayame's festival.. the way they cut the music so sharply is hilarious.

i thought they were gonna animate machi's scene though hh
Aug 10, 2020 1:35 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
Marcos_Aspira said:
betaweeb said:

Did you read the topic before watching the episode?

I'm a bit confused by what you meant here.

nope, the topic includes moments that were not included in the episode, that i assume happened in the manga and perhaps were detailed due to op's desire to engage in discussion as soon as possible, even before watching the episode themselves and as such, they mentioned events from the manga chapters that are relevant for the episode, despite not all of them being adapted fully as of yet.
the fourth post in the thread also mentions this, but they were kind enough to do so while hiding it using the spoiler feature so if you are an anime only like myself, check it at your own risk.
Aug 10, 2020 1:38 PM

Feb 2014
The emotional feels train continues to travel at full speed again. =3

Seriously, this episode still felt heavy and emotional like the previous week, but this had that feeling of hope instead of the despair we had when we saw Rin's backstory from last week. Both Rin and Tohru have the same goal in mind and although they did clash a few times, the way that they hugged each other, both tearing up, was beautifully done.

Not only that, but this was also one of the best looking backgrounds I've seen from Fruits Basket so far. The early dawn, with the sun slowly rising with the city in the distance looked really impressive.

Despite the heavy theme of the episode, we still got a funny moment with Kimi calling out to Yun-Yun (Yuki) over the school broadcasting system, which led to her being hunted down and chased by the rabid Yuki fan club. XD
Aug 10, 2020 1:42 PM

Jun 2014
KANLen09 said:

Did you even watch the episode? There is no Machi because they only adapted a bit of chapter 81 and instead went for chapter 82.
Please don't write spoilers without the spoiler tag!
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 10, 2020 1:48 PM

Feb 2018
SakuraUchiha2313 said:
axel360 said:

Lol if I said that chapter x was important to Tohru and Hatori,would you also think that they end up together?it spoils nothing

Tohru and Hatori? C'mon, that was clearly never happening; it's not the same. But the pairing I do think happens now that I didn't this morning? Yuki and Machi, even though the latter was not even in the episode.

"Spoils" was probably a bit strong, though. Maybe "hints" would've been more fitting. I'll owe you a little apology if I'm wrong. @me if that time comes if you want.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Aug 10, 2020 2:27 PM

Mar 2019
Wow. I have to say it is my favorite episode from the second season far. It was sad, emotional and funny at the same time.
Learning more about (in my opinion, for me) the most beautiful girl in FB Rin was what I really hoped for. Tohru and Rin what make a great team together with a clear goal. Rin's thought made me really sad and emotional. Please give her lots of huggus...
On the other hand that Yun-Yun part was so funny... If you have such school mates, you will surely have a good time at school. Those animations of the speakers were the best, great job. It just looked so funny
Aug 10, 2020 3:02 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Roch2001 said:
And to the poster above, Its defo Jelly. I think the yanks call it Jello and we've had this nonsense name for jelly forced on us.

Jello is a brand of flavored gelatin here in the United States that ended up as the name for all gelatin desserts. Jelly does sound nicer, but in the states it refers specifically to juice thickened by gelatin as a condiment (jelly for toast, mint jelly for lamb, etc.,) hence the classic American sandwich is the PB&J.

ninadyeole said:
I couldn't identify the voice. Was it kagura? Just the name please no spoilers xD

It sounded like Machi to me.

Watching Rin finally give in to her emotions and embrace Tohru was very heartwarming.

I also loved the little detail where Rin unbound her hair when Tohru was talking about the curse, emphasizing her desire to be free.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Aug 10, 2020 3:20 PM

Jun 2014
And here we have chapters 80 & 82, with small part of 81. Looks like they wanted to combine all Rin chapters, so they skipped most of 81. Next episode is chapter 83, I hope they combine it with 81, since they are both important for

So, about this episode. I don't like how they changed Rin's clothes in the scene where Haru talks to her about Tooru. They are either lazy to draw different outfits for Rin or they really love that 1 outfit. They changed it in episode 14 too. Rin has so many pretty outfits in the manga, it's a shame they don't draw some of them. I love the way she dresses (and Haru, they are both so cool and pretty/handsome).

At 15:12 there's a misstranslation again. It's obvious from watching the hugging scene that Rin WASN'T clutching Tooru's HAND. The manga translation is: "So very tighly. That hand that came and grabbed hold... looked so painful. All I could do was hold her."

At 19:28 another misstranslation. Rin asks: "Will it break like that?", but the manga translation is: "Being like that, you don't fall apart?", which sounds more accurate to me.

Anyway, it's nice to see Rin and Tooru bonding and Rin slowly opening up to Tooru. And we see a bit of Tooru's dark troubles, when she can't answer Rin what is most precious to her. And later she has that nightmare about her mom. It's nice of Rin to think that it would be nice for Tooru to get someone who will gently open the door behind which she is quietly falling apart (like Haru has always been there for Rin).

Ugh, next episode can't come soon enough. Can't wait for that arc to begin! <3
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Aug 10, 2020 3:51 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode as usual, stuff just keeps getting better and better and this focus on Rin was great, seeing her open up towards Tohru was a sight to behold! The embrace at the top of that long stairs was so emotional, loved every second of that, while trying not to tear up myself!

The way they were talking at that fountain, Rin has come a long way and she can talk normally to Tohru now, a big surprise that Tohru was not able to answer Rin's question as her words just didn't want to go out of her mouth. Not gonna lie, I want them to break the curse together.

Tohru reliving that memory of her mother leaving the house, just before she got in the accident was a pretty awful nightmare :(

Visually every episode looks really stunning, but this episode in particular stood out so much more! The emotional scene at the top of the stairs was so gorgeous when the shot was further up into the sky, overlooking the city as well. Just wow!!

SailorVeki said:

At 15:12 there's a misstranslation again. It's obvious from watching the hugging scene that Rin WASN'T clutching Tooru's HAND. The manga translation is: "So very tighly. That hand that came and grabbed hold... looked so painful. All I could do was hold her."

Am glad to see it wasn't just me who felt that the subs were really odd at that moment. Manga translation makes a lot more sense with what I have seen in that scene!
Aug 10, 2020 4:03 PM

Jan 2018
Another amazing episode as always, the best part in this episode in my opinion of course is Rin hugging Tohru and the ending to this episode was sad.

Aug 10, 2020 4:48 PM

Jul 2017
wow Tooru looked so ded at the end lol, where's Kyo at when you need him?

Aug 10, 2020 5:21 PM

Oct 2008
the part where Rin finally gave-in and hugged Tohru was emotionally powerful! damn it teared me up a bit!
5/5!

Aug 10, 2020 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
It is nice to see Rin finally relenting and start interacting with Tohru in a normal manner. But I am a bit disconcerted about the possibility that Tohru is baring too much in her tiny shoulders. The hopes, dreams, and suffering of every Zodiac member are resting on the conscious of a delicate, fragile girl who is also dealing with her inner fears. It maybe is as Rin's monologue insinuated. She needs someone (Kyou) to stand by her side and share her burdens.
Aug 10, 2020 6:02 PM
Jul 2019
i have never watched this anime before, and i know that it is a remake, but doesn't matter, should i watch this anime, i like a lot to watch shoujo, and romantics anime, would can make me happy ou cry?
Aug 10, 2020 6:32 PM
Jun 2015
Ok, I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate on this but I'm gonna say it anyway. This episode really reminded me of why I hated Tohru as a character by the time I read this part of the manga as in I hated how she was portrayed. I really loved Rin as a character because she was strong, independant, and selfless. It just really made me hate how in complete contrast, Tohru seems so motherly and Rin just automatically wanted to cry into her arms even though they met like twice. It played up the Mary Sue aspect of Tohru and it just felt really gross for some reason because she gets so much attention by getting through things being nice when in real life, Rin's personality should have been able to get through things.
Aug 10, 2020 6:55 PM
Jul 2020
Yytsuj said:
ninadyeole said:

No, I absolutely agree, I was hoping on that too. I just love those two interacting! The way he notices everything about her and then says she's too obvious, it's precious.

i thought that i was the only one too haha
Aug 10, 2020 7:26 PM

Mar 2016
Well, Rin is right on one thing about Kureno when she says she doesn't sees him as one of them
el_morrisAug 10, 2020 7:30 PM
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 10, 2020 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
I thought the Rin and Tohru development was awesome. The fact that Rin saw her as a mother figure or just to be comforted by her was actually heartwarming. I am ready to see them Tag team the curse.

Along was the good moment between Haru and Yuki. Especially Haru noticing that Yuki is surrounded by good people.

Yo let's not forget our boy Kyo either. He knew Tohru went to the hospital. The best part was that Yuki sees this and while he had an idea after seeing Tohru blush after Kyo and Tohru talking Yuki definitely knows that Tohru and Kyo have feelinsg for each other.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 10, 2020 10:03 PM
Aug 2016
I was eagerly waiting for this Tohru and Rin moments. There's something really pure about Tohru so much so that her warmth even spreads to us somehow. But it seems like Tohru is also breaking day by day and needs to be seen who opens the door for her.
Also Shigure's subtle hints during that hug moment seems to be something significant.
Aug 10, 2020 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
I adore Tohru and Rin's friendship/duo it's so cute. I feel bad for Tohru. She is clearly suffering inside and is trying desperately to hide it. Tohru deserves a happy ending.

Aug 10, 2020 11:25 PM

Feb 2019
Was waiting an entire week for this, and it did not disappoint.

As I thought, Rin's desire not to be close to Tohru was born not out of hatred or anything, but rather out of care and something beautiful but selfish: her yearning for someone kind, someone she can cling onto and cry her heart out. She wanted to keep Tohru out of this because, like Haru, Tohru is kind to a fault. And kind people like them get taken advantage of.

In her mind, by people like her too. People who've felt the sharp bite of loneliness, who yearn and need love and care. Something Rin never got from her parents. And what she did get was all a lie, a front.

It was so nice to see Rin finally give up from running away and let herself be cared for, to not go at it alone. It was really satisfying seeing her just turn around, hug Tohru, and cry. Tohru too knows the pain of loneliness...

I was really hoping to see them team up to break the curse last episode, and it seems they're headed there. Although Rin rejected her offer, I think it was partly in jest or reluctance to truly get her involved still.

Well said, Rin, about the person who can gently open the door beyond which lies everything people hide from the world. We're finally getting more glimpses into what lies beyond Tohru's door.

And it seems she's still haunted by what happened to her mother, and what I can only assume to be the loneliness that followed.

Fruits Basket continues to amaze. Not a single miss this entire season for me. Almost every episode has been tugging at my heartstrings and sucking my eyes dry, and I doubt it'll stop. We're at 19 episodes, but it seems from the manga readers here that's still nowhere near the end. Since it's two cours, I doubt it'd be able to end anything here either. Which means a season 3 is definitely on the horizon.

Another 10/10. I wonder what next episode is about and who that voice was...
Aug 11, 2020 12:05 AM
Jul 2020
Yytsuj said:
ninadyeole said:

Yuki probably realises that too. In that scene we see Yuki noticing that.
If this goes on I'll become one of those shippers! xD
Aug 11, 2020 12:18 AM
Dec 2019
Rin is finally letting someone else in so she doesn't have to be alone. I hope Rin and Tohru's relationship carries on improving.

When Tohru could speak her reason, i think it was to do with Akito finally getting under her skin and making her scared.
Aug 11, 2020 3:32 AM

Oct 2017
Tohru became a mom XD. Nice to see Isuzu getting along with Tohru.
Aug 11, 2020 4:55 AM

Jun 2013
I was surprised when Tohru fought back and told Rin that she was going to meddle no matter what. Damn, I'm so proud of her. The best part was their hug.

Next best part was that flirty student council girl pissing off Yuki's fan club with her announcement using the school's PA system. lol She's becoming a new favorite of mine. I forgot her name though.
臭い-
Aug 11, 2020 5:26 AM

Jul 2014
Seems like we're finally approaching the crux of Tohru's issues, after tiptoeing around them for so long. Also, was this the first time Tohru has yelled like that? Besides her overreactions to most things, she's typically quiet and reserved when she speaks, so seeing her yell was quite the shock.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

240 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 28, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2020

127 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

124 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2020

106 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

142 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.