Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2020 7:52 AM
Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Premiered @ 9:30am CST on Crunchyroll.
Jun 24, 2020 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
SingleH said:
Premiered @ 9:30am CST on Crunchyroll.
Placeholder post? WOW that's cruel.

Season 1's end with the overall and Rachel's epilogues. Sad to say that this journey is over...whilst A LOT of ups and downs with the adaptation of the webtoon, but props for making waves in the bland Japanese anime industry for doing so. *psst, looking forward to MAPPA's The God of Highschool next season even more.*

Otherwise, with Rachel's *stunning* betrayal of Bam, she is the only come that came out of the net dolphin alive, but Headon knows it all. Recognizing that she's NOT the Chosen candidate to further the progress up the Tower because of her deceitful play, the one test to truly consider her position: the same test that Bam faced off in Episode 1 when Headon chose him. Instead of being dead, Bam was "resurrected" into the Tower to fight the same monster from before.

Regardless of how I feel about Rachel being unfit to climb the Tower, I'd say she has got her just desserts for lynching Bam throughout the time in the Tower (after all that they went through).

A recollection of her journey: Even as the others appreciate Bam's presence, all that's happened, was the result of Rachel's jealousy over him. Hoh's note to kill, Androssi's intuition...all of that was her plan, no matter how dirty she'll get for Bam to recognize her presence.

Many chances given, but no recourse and a cold heart pretty much solidified her state of mind. But even her call for Bam to abandon her, all that fell to deaf ears as Bam's world is all hers, and she essentially failed to realize that she's the only person holding him all along, as if she's family to him.

Rachel got out of the net dolphin alive, but managed to conceal Bam's death towards the rest, with Administrator Leroro's confirmation instead of breaking the bank. While the rest of the Regulars passed, Bam's death was a hard one to swallow. Regardless, everyone gets to climb the Tower, not forgetting Bam behind them, and the true enemy: Rachel and with Director Yu Han-sung's farewell.

With Administrator Leroro knowing Director Yu Han-sung plot, he leaves
and the Navigator/Guide Hwa Ryun to lead him on the true reason to climb the Tower.

Welcome to the Tower of God...and the journey's just getting started...
AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS, for Part 1 of the Webtoon!

Honest thoughts: subpar directing, rushed adaptation (understood why they did this) and some high but many low key moments. While the anime is a slice of the cake, the webtoon's the whole icing to go if you really need to recap what's been through these past 3 months.

Season 2? Wait very long...
KANLen09Jun 24, 2020 8:06 AM
Jun 24, 2020 7:56 AM

Aug 2017
Half episode dedicated to Rachel? Good idea. Honestly it seems to me that the adaptation is not the best but I really notice that it has quality in some arcs like the Hide-and-Seek and the Crown Game. Khun's tactics made those arcs enjoyable. In fact, I think that he's one the best characters in the show and thanks to him I could tolerate weak episodes like the transition between the Crown Game and the Hide-and-Seek or some early episode. Surprisingly, Baam was an ok characters despite that I have my own fears that the anime could abuse. Another issue that I found about this show is the direction and pacing, it's too fast and it doesn't lead to breathing a little.

But overall, I can see that it has a great world building that I'm interested in seeing in the future. 6/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJun 24, 2020 8:02 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 24, 2020 7:56 AM
Feb 2018
I thought it was a great episode, they perfectly portrayed Rachel's side of the story.
Jun 24, 2020 8:00 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
A lot of revelations and reveals in this episode. If only the build up was as strong as this episode. Good music integration here as well. A very Ghost in the Shell like sound. While explaining a lot that has transpired throughout the series, they just bring up more future questions, which is a great way to build hype for a second season. They finally gave Rachel some character...still waiting for Bam to get some though.

I am very excited to see what will happen in the second season. There is a lot of potential.
Jun 24, 2020 8:02 AM

Feb 2019
Headon spitting: https://imgur.com/a/KSHIVFK

fuck Rachel.

“I wish I met Bam before you” damn, my boy Khun’s gotta be torn up on the inside. Poor thing.

Rare to see Lero Ro so upset as well considering his calm nature.

Great conclusion and set up for season 2. Man I’m gonna miss this on Wednesdays. So far, my anime of the year.
Jun 24, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2012
So everything with Rachel was revealed. She seems really twisted, but it looks like she was used by Headon and Hansung to get rid of Bam. And Bam's still alive so that means the story's not over yet. The ending here seems to raise the question of what's at the top of the tower. Ahhh I'm so curious now.

Guess that's it for this season. Not the best adaptation, but I like the story and characters.
Jun 24, 2020 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Marinate1016 said:
fuck Rachel.

Someone should create that club on mal, #teamfuckRachel

Marinate1016 said:
Man I’m gonna miss this on Wednesdays. So far, my anime of the year.

this ^
Jun 24, 2020 8:05 AM

Jan 2018
The Tower of Betrayal

Now, we get to see from the side of Rachel. As stated from the previous discussion, I needed to know the reason why she pushed Bam. Well, this explains everything.

She wasn't even worthy of climbing the tower from the very beginning. Therefore, the tower consumed her. From a star to a black hole, sucking out every light from Bam. She has finally transformed. What a pity.

Due to that, I can finally say that I am going to hate Rachel from now on.

Lero Ro was also suspicious of Han Sung's role from that test. So he also wants answers from that. Cannot wait to find out in his part.

As for Bam, he has transformed. At that last moment, he was not the guy I knew 12 episodes before. That long hair shot tho.

Overall, the anime has its pacing problems but the animations were a delight.

Season 2 when? 9/10
Jun 24, 2020 8:08 AM
Apr 2016
People that said that Rachel did nothing wrong... are you sure about this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Rachel is one of the best ToG Characters just because she has de most insignificant desire to climb the tower and even so will do everything to achieve it... that's the good about her, absolute psychotic hahahahah

So, CR did not announced season 2, but it seems that is liklely to we have it; The sucess is indoubtable, in views and in scores given.
Jun 24, 2020 8:09 AM

Jan 2015
The thing I hate about this episode is that the reveals it makes are things that haven't even been shown in the webtoon. What is this? A fanfic?
Jun 24, 2020 8:10 AM

Oct 2017
Well dunno how anime only people enjoyed this but as a webtoon reader I kind of enjoyed watching TOG animated even thou this clearly was an okayish adaptation at best.
KANLen09 said:
AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS, for Part 1 of the Webtoon!

Honest thoughts: subpar directing, rushed adaptation (understood why they did this) and some high but many low key moments. While the anime is a slice of the cake, the webtoon's the whole icing to go if you really need to recap what's been through these past 3 months.

Season 2? Wait very long...
Agreed.
looking forward to MAPPA's The God of Highschool next season even more
The trailer looked great hopefully we'll get a phenomenal adaptation XD.

Apr 2020
So we finally get Rachel’s perspective and...how very unsightly.

So it seems she ultimately betrayed Bam out of jealousy and the desire to become the only special one. Well, I hope you don’t die soon, Rachel, so you can keep finding people more special than you and realize just how unremarkable you are.

Hopefully there is season 2.
Jan 2018
I was actually satisfied with this final episode. Even if the adaptation of the first season was not the best but it was a good one overall.
Jun 24, 2020 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
This episode wasn't a panel-by-panel adaptation of the webtoon, but I was surprised at how much more characterization they gave Rachel, making her both more empathetic and anger-inducing at the same time. Especially that shot of her laughing, it is an anime original scene that would have fitted really well in the webtoon.

Overall this was a fine adaptation of the webtoon, though I never really held the webtoon's first season in high regard anyway (I personally started to enjoy the webtoon after Rachel pushed Bam). It was a bit rushed but it had some really good scenes that improved upon the original, e.g. the push and practically every Rachel scene. After looking through it's positives and negatives I would give this first season the same score I would give the first season of the Webtoon. 6/10

Lets just hope they increase the episode count for season 2, since I have a theory that Season 1's episode count wasn't due to a lack of budget but a directors choice. I see this adaptation as one would see a book adaptation (e.g. Game of Thrones). Each have their own positives and negatives, but if you watch/read one, you should probably watch/read the other.
removed-userJun 24, 2020 8:28 AM
Jun 24, 2020 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
Now we finally understand Rachel's side. We can see her true colours now too. She really is an asshat.

Also oof, I really felt Rak's cries there, that really broke my heart.

Overall, would love to see more.
Jun 24, 2020 8:17 AM
Feb 2017
Why would they change so much? I really looked forward to this. For example the meeting between Rachel , Ghost , Hwa Ryun and Han Sung but they decided to not show it. What a bummer.
Jun 24, 2020 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
6/10 overall

While it's not a panel by panel, word for word adaptation of Tower of God, I fairly enjoyed this somewhat (although its filled to the fucking brim with issues). It really does need better directing, does need more time to let the events build properly, for future seasons especially, but I did enjoy the music, the visuals, seeing the characters come to life and that final episode (while having a lot of original esque stuff about it) was fairly good in characterizing Rachel for the most part. It isn't perfect by any means, and I do enjoy the webtoon WAY more (hell it's one of my favorites), and the static pacing needs to not be like that for future seasons if more is happening, but for now, I could at least enjoy this to give it a passing score. Which I can't say for most anime this year. 4th best anime of the season for me, and 2nd best anime of the season that isn't from a sequel with Wave, Listen to Me taking the best spot.

And in terms of year, probably the same too. I hated Winter 2020's shows for the most part, and this season has also stunk too except the two shows I mentioned, and Major 2nd Season 2 & Kingdom season 3. Hoping for a new season down the line, with better pacing. It's VERY long so breaking it down into many seasons with 2 cour each is HOPEFULLY what I vision it to be.
animejasJun 24, 2020 5:36 PM
Jun 24, 2020 8:21 AM

May 2011
This is neat, I like it. I'm also glad that most anime-only viewer are enjoying it as well, because I assumed it might be confusing based on how the first half has been adapted.

I also like how Rachel is more sympathetic in the anime. I don't remember being able to relate as much to her as in the webtoon. One of the few things that are better made compared to the manhwa imo (the whole episode was about her so it would've been disappointing if it wasn't good heh).

May 2020
Great episode to wrap up season 1.

We finally got to see Rachel's true intentions and how selfish she is.

Bams supposed "death" hit pretty hard and Khun saying he wished he met Bam first.... ;(

I haven't read the webtoon but I really enjoyed the anime. I hope it gets a second season!

Apr 2015
It was enjoyable for the most part, but I felt like it was lacking something at the same time. I will give the webtoon a shot and if there so happens to be a sequel I will watch it.

6.5/10 from me. I will definitely miss it, but I think I will read the webtoon from the start again.
Jun 24, 2020 8:26 AM
Apr 2020
Osten112 said:
Nice "season 2" spoiler last 10 sec :O

there was already spoilers in previous episode they shown all jahad princesses that appear in season 2
Jun 24, 2020 8:27 AM

Nov 2019
7/10

Enjoyable first season can't wait for the second season.

I just hope they dont cram a lot of chapters in one season and skip a lot of meaningful scenes like they did with the first season, this anime really needs to be 24 episodes each season and not 13.

Also didnt they just spoil the reason why Rachel hates Bam? it's been a long time since i've read the manhwa so i dont remember if Rachel actually said that in it or nah.
RyuzagiJun 24, 2020 8:32 AM
Jun 24, 2020 8:28 AM
Apr 2020
Rachel was tricked. Without the Baam is impossible somebody (Maybe the UREK MAZINO idk) defeat the zahad and climb to the top of the Tower
That bitch needs to die
Jun 24, 2020 8:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Already finished... that was fast, I hope for a second season
Jun 24, 2020 8:38 AM

May 2013
They didn't announce S2 Ohh noo!
also Red Hair Eyepatch girl is best girl but she was working with Rahel but then now she's going to help Bam?
Jun 24, 2020 8:40 AM

Apr 2018
Well they finally explained Rachel true intentions and man she is a crazy woman, but in the end Bam will likely forgive her by the nature of his character. I just wonder what´s Bam gonna do now.
Jun 24, 2020 8:41 AM

Sep 2018
And the winner of Season 1 is......

Rachel! Congrats, very cool!
Without a doubt a weakest person won the most. She got rid of Bam(at least thats what they all think), got all of his friends and its climbing up the Tower with them.

We got to see sneek peak of Jue Viole Grace so there will 100% be a Season 2.
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 24, 2020 8:41 AM

Feb 2020
Definitely my favorite episode. I think the presentation of Rachel's story was better then in the Webtoon. The anime as a whole was still worse than the source material though. 7/10. Going to start reading Season 2 now.
Jun 24, 2020 8:43 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
As a huge fan of battle shonens, ToG has been a complete disappointment. Awkward tonal shifts, hollow obnoxious your basic archetype characters and anything goes series of tests, use of unimportant disposable side characters' deaths to create tension, misplaced "nakama power" trope, a foreseeable plot twist...

Never was a fan of webtoon and the anime just made me hate the whole franchise even more. With the first 80-90 chapters worth of content One Piece and Naruto were able to make me cry multiple times, Bleach gave me goosebumps, Hunter x Hunter was able to give proper insights of its world. The only thing ToG gave me with this much content was boredom.

Maybe ToG gets better from here on out, not that it is a great feat to get better than this. Maybe it genuinely becomes a good adventure from this place. But is it worth going on a journey with these characters? With the characters that I have no attachment to?

2/5 for the episode.

3/10 for the anime.

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Jun 2014
So this episode was essentially a recap of the whole season in a sense, but from Rachel's perspective. I liked that as it provided answers for certain things that happened in earlier episodes (but of course this episode also leaves us with more questions for what will happen in the future).

This show was hit or miss for me. It had great moments but also its fair share of meh stuff as well. It wasn't as good as I expected it to be but that's what happens when you're forced to cut out so much in order to fit what you're trying to adapt in just 13 episodes. Also, I didn't really care for Bam as an MC at all, he was bland to me. I was going to give this a 5/10, but this was a pretty good finale so I feel like the show should be rewarded for that, so I'll bump my score up to a 6. I'll surely continue along with this journey up the tower if a 2nd season happens.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 2020
My fuckin' godd....this was the best episode ever...
Glad we got to see things from Rachel's perspective... She is definitely the most complex character so far... And btw, that end teaser was amazing. Can't wait for long haired bam in season2..
Jun 24, 2020 8:44 AM
Aug 2015
Oof. I am not happy with this ending - there is no justice! Bam gets trashed while Rachel climbs the tower with all of his friends. I am so sad. Poor Bam. :(
Jun 24, 2020 8:47 AM

Aug 2013
This was an interesting way to end the season by focusing on Rachel.

From Headon has been saying, Rachel was not chosen by the tower. That laugh from Rachel... I wonder how she truly feels.

Overall, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would and I would definitely check out the manhwa.

Jun 24, 2020 8:51 AM

Jun 2016
Sano only needed to adapt 4 chapters and the dude still fucks it up. Please don't touch this series again with your disgusting fanfiction. Hope we'll never see a season 2.
Jun 24, 2020 8:52 AM

Aug 2015
Ryuzagi said:
7/10

Enjoyable first season can't wait for the second season.

I just hope they dont cram a lot of chapters in one season and skip a lot of meaningful scenes like they did with the first season, this anime really needs to be 24 episodes each season and not 13.

Also didnt they just spoil the reason why Rachel hates Bam? it's been a long time since i've read the manhwa so i dont remember if Rachel actually said that in it or nah.

They actually didn't put the fear of the night part which is sad considering they did this episode rather amazingly compared to the rest of the adaptation.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jun 24, 2020 8:53 AM
Feb 2017
Mercuri said:
They didn't announce S2 Ohh noo!
also Red Hair Eyepatch girl is best girl but she was working with Rahel but then now she's going to help Bam?

She is working for Han Sung. It was all according to keikaku.

*keikaku means plan
Jun 24, 2020 8:54 AM
Feb 2020
DoubleR said:
Oof. I am not happy with this ending - there is no justice! Bam gets trashed while Rachel climbs the tower with all of his friends. I am so sad. Poor Bam. :(

Well, the last 10 sec, is nice teaser for bam and season 2
Jun 24, 2020 8:54 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'm glad to see that this was received well but it seems I'm on the minority side with the "big CunchyRoll project" yet again. I don't know if its hype that made it worse for me, but here's to hoping the God of High School can turn the tides around.

Solid final episode though, it must be said. Rachel's true face is out and the Direction + BGM along with Hayami Saori's stellar voice definitely raised my score from a 4/10 to a generous 5/10. Certainly one of the best Character POVs twist I've had the pleasure of viewing.

Feels like everything worked out brilliantly for Rachel but Khun-san testing the waters a little, I don't think he's fully caught it just yet, was pretty lit. Seeing the others in despair except for that one prick just makes it all the more "damn".

I wonder what the game plan of that instigator behind this. Is she just putting on another airs or double-tricking? It'll be interesting to see that if this gets a 2nd Season.

Overall however, this show has been pretty off for the most bit in my opinion. I was pretty hooked by Episodes 2-4 or so but then it quickly dropped a few ranks before rising up to the occasion here of course. Direction has been iffy and the Animation not great to make the Artstyle particularly stand out but the Soundtrack was pretty strong from the get-go, that's Kevin Penkin for you I suppose.

Going to miss the Op and ED themes too... Visual-wise, they were very underwhelming but the songs were a banger for sure.

Going to settle with a generous 5 for this...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 24, 2020 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
I think it was a great episode, and a great way to end this season. The did a good job putting Rachel's thoughts and reasoning(which is kinda stupid, lmao) into scene, like I think it's hard to do something like that with such success. Also we got the best last 10 seconds we could hope for, which totally leaves a possibility for a second season.
This prologue season was pretty good, could've been better if the 100 chapters were adapted in more episodes, but I guess they did a fine job in the end.
Jun 24, 2020 8:59 AM

Oct 2014
Well I'm invested, if the 2nd season is not soon-ish I may have to pick up the source material.
Jun 24, 2020 8:59 AM
Oct 2016
cchigu said:
As a huge fan of battle shonens, ToG has been a complete disappointment. Awkward tonal shifts, hollow obnoxious your basic archetype characters and anything goes series of tests, use of unimportant disposable side characters' deaths to create tension, misplaced "nakama power" trope, a foreseeable plot twist...

Never was a fan of webtoon and the anime just made me hate the whole franchise even more. With the first 80-90 chapters worth of content One Piece and Naruto were able to make me cry multiple times, Bleach gave me goosebumps, Hunter x Hunter was able to give proper insights of its world. The only thing ToG gave me with this much content was boredom.

Maybe ToG gets better from here on out, not that it is a great feat to get better than this. Maybe it genuinely becomes a good adventure from this place. But is it worth going on a journey with these characters? With the characters that I have no attachment to?

2/5 for the episode.

3/10 for the anime.

I dont think you should wait for season 2. This is really no offense (just to be sure, i mentioned it).
I have been reading ToG for 6 years (so since the english release) now and watched the anime. What I can say for sure, it is a slow show, it needs a while to become a great series.
But if someone cant grasp the Story now, they never will. Many things characters are speakin in this series have more meaning, you need to be into it, to find out what they really meant. A good example is the last sentences from Khun to Rachel. I think its way better done in the webtoon, but well, it is how it is.
I mean yes Bam becomes a strong Person who is kicking some asses but i think the connections between all the characters makes the series most enjoyable.
There is no real nakama power in ToG. There is no overdramatical story behind every character like in one pice, there is no random added invasion of aliens like some well known anime/manga and there is no "hey-i-will-randomly-transform-100x-in-a-fight". I think many basics shonen attributes are not well suited for ToG.
I described it a bit hard, but you can clearly see the difference between japanse shonen Mangas and korean webcomics.
Jun 24, 2020 9:03 AM

May 2018
Poor final episode. The last scene,is that Bam with long hair? Season 2 tease?
Jun 24, 2020 9:04 AM

Jan 2019
Hey Bam is still alive!!! Therefore, the plot can continue.
What was the point of this episode? Underwhelming despite Rachel’s justification of betraying Bam.
but don’t worry, “It will get better next season.” It’ll take more than one season to explore the world details that this bloody show shoves up my ass for a second for the sake of mystery. Not to mention the shallow and oversized cast of characters that are supposed to be Bams “friends”. But don’t worry, they’ll all fight each other to make all that half assed character development and dynamics between them pointless because “the tower is unforgiving, one must prevail” yet shoves us into a fucking Naruto hidden leaf training school. Hell, the author gives us comic relief characters to make us ignore the fact that our MC is boring like he knows what he has done. The relationship between the Jahad princesses is the only thing interesting because it’s narrative and characters are at least coherent. However it does nothing to contribute to the overarching plot and is nothing special.
10/10 Donkey Kong came and beat the shit outta Rak, phenomenal.
ElucidJun 24, 2020 9:29 AM
Jun 24, 2020 9:05 AM

Oct 2013
Finally this trash is over.

Rachel would be a good character if her motivations weren't so vague/basic.

Solid 1/10
Jun 24, 2020 9:06 AM

Oct 2018
How many chapter they covered? and was it rushed?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Jun 24, 2020 9:07 AM

May 2014
Wow, a good episode this time! I really like how they handled Rachel and explained the entire narrative from her perspective.

Wasn't enough to save the show imo, but it was still nice to see a solid episode.
Jun 24, 2020 9:08 AM

Oct 2018
they didn't explained the anime very well, couldn't make us connected with characters. this was a disappointment.

Is the webtoon is the same tone and story telling style? I want to read it but where should I start?
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Jun 24, 2020 9:08 AM
Feb 2017
emraanash said:
How many chapter they covered? and was it rushed?
78 chapters. So yeah , a little bit rushed is an understatement if I ever saw one.

Also add to it the fact that we got many anime original scenes.
Jun 24, 2020 9:09 AM

Apr 2018
I couldn't find that "because i'm afraid of the night" line by rachel, did i miss it? Or did they skipped it?
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM

» One of the worst adaptations ever

Leon888 - Nov 21, 2023

41 by Leon888 »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.