Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2019 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sweet, we got to see the life styles of the characters outside of the school environment. It's a very slice of life-ish episode although there's still the usual rifle club activites.

Their sensei has such a shy personality. Quite a cute episode as usual though imo.
Nov 3, 2019 7:28 AM

Apr 2010
So now the have an advisor the club is saved.
Tho the advisor doesn't know anything about the sport.
And the rival school where introduced even if the number was small.
Hopefully we will see the other rivals soon.
Nov 3, 2019 7:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good episode, it was kind of relaxing.
That sensei is now the advisor of the rifle club, he shyness is quite cute.
Nov 3, 2019 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
They finally have an advisor, though she is determined to learn about the sport.

Quite the relaxing episode. Yukio went on a journey with a cat though she got a tan.

Nov 3, 2019 10:21 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode, the professor is cute such a messy room ahah
Nov 3, 2019 10:29 AM

Jan 2013
Straight to the point
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Nov 3, 2019 10:50 AM

Dec 2018
I think Hikaris breast have escaped again!! Dont you worry honey!! Going to keep a eye on them from now on so it doesn't happen again!!

Awww I saw her cute little feets they look so tasty!!! But anime next time zoom in on them!! Im sick animal and need my perverted needs to be satisfied!!!And Izumi are a beautiful tight little thing!! That one i can drool over for hours!!

Love all the Yuri!! And females being attractive to each other and giving compliments!! Just as i like it,, Some lesbian kissing in the future will be topping on the cake!! A lesbian fabulous cake!!

And some more girls are interesting in joining their club!! Great stuff you still have 9/10

Nov 3, 2019 11:36 AM

Jun 2017
MVPs of the week: The cat, otaku sensei, Akira.

It seems we are getting some resemblance of a story too so that's nice.
Nov 3, 2019 12:11 PM

Aug 2012

I like Tsurumaki-sensei already.

I don't know why but this show gets better and better, maybe because it has a laidback flow of humor and such.
Nov 3, 2019 2:34 PM

Oct 2008
Sensei Club Advisor too adorable and pure!
4/5.

Nov 3, 2019 5:39 PM

Jan 2011
Ironically this show is at it's best when the main focus isn't them doing beam rifling lol,while still average i'm enjoying the relaxing vibes from this show
Nov 3, 2019 6:41 PM

Oct 2015
I liked how sensei evaded Yukio's question of age :-D

Her house was really messy, as expected from a former otaku.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
Watching the girls in their day off was so relaxing. I find their new advisor really amusing, she is sooo sweet.
Nov 4, 2019 2:54 AM

Oct 2007
Haha, sensei thought she would be shot when Yukio is taking out the gun from the bag. Well, Hikari got the adviser with fluffy hair that she wants. However, they ended up housecleaning for sensei who is also an otaku. :p

We also get a short glimpse of another team.

Looking forward to next week. :)
Nov 4, 2019 6:18 AM

Aug 2015
In a show about four girls in a club, the cutest character is actually their teacher. That's a first to me.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 4, 2019 11:10 AM
Jun 2009

This really bugging me right from the first episode.
Nov 4, 2019 2:02 PM
Mar 2017
Another episode quite relaxed, is always fun to see what the FMCs do on their days off, but I liked this episode because they finally introduced the sensei who will be their counselor and she is too adorable, I love shy girls.
Hikari in the morning is my everyday mood, sometimes I just want to go back to bed to sleep.
Yukio was the one that made me laugh the most on her day off, with just chasing a cat she ended up going on a trip and that tan looked very strange on her.
Erika is so adorable, even though she sometimes gets frustrated with Aki nearby, she still likes to have her cousin to visit, especially when Aki speaks well of Erika.
I always thought that Izumi gave the image of wife and in this episode I stay even more with that image.
Hikari classmates are going to visit the shooting club and as always Erika is the most popular, being a redhead and half Russian means a very high standard for some girls, but is impossible not to love her she is so cute when she is a tsundere.
The girls are looking for a new counselor and fortunately for them, Yuuko Tsurumaki out of sheer curiosity ends up arriving at the club and seeing the girls she offers herself as a counselor, I really like this sensei too much, she is very adorable, and her shy way of expressing herself was too sweet, but after they went to her apartment they saw that the sensei is an otaku and very messy.
Anyway, I am very happy that Yuuko sensei joins the club and I am pleased that she is interested in the activities of the club and supports them in their goal to win the qualifiers, but it seems that some new rivals apart from those of Asaka school will make their debut in the next episode.
Nov 5, 2019 12:31 PM
Mar 2015
Sensei on board On to the qualifiers
Nov 5, 2019 3:33 PM

Jul 2016
Hikari's breasts sure are the enigma of this show. They disappeared again this week.

OK episode. A bit boring for moments tho.
Nov 5, 2019 4:26 PM

Jul 2017
SouthRzVa said:
Hikari's breasts sure are the enigma of this show. They disappeared again this week.

This is sure to be the talking point every episode, but we'll sure to be trained close-eye snipers for this. Talk about inconsistency.

A day off without beam rifling, and the girls are off for their own purposes. Yukio definitely looked like she suntanned a lot.

Once back at school though, the usual. It's easy to think that Hikari's own classmates did better than her, but that comes with practice.

So now the club has but ONE problem, finding a teacher advisor to handle the issues.
Nov 5, 2019 4:26 PM

Jul 2017
SouthRzVa said:

This is sure to be the talking point every episode, but we'll sure to be trained close-eye snipers for this. Talk about inconsistency.

A day off without beam rifling, and the girls are off for their own purposes. Yukio definitely looked like she suntanned a lot.

Once back at school though, the usual. It's easy to think that Hikari's own classmates did better than her, but that comes with practice.

So now the club has but ONE problem, finding a teacher advisor to handle the issues. And the new teacher Yuuko, has seemingly love for girls and weapons, despite being an introvert. And to get her connected, time to teach her the basics of beam rifling.

To the qualifiers, that's quick.
KANLen09Nov 5, 2019 4:37 PM
Nov 6, 2019 9:40 PM

Sep 2013
No one noticed how the girls marched in and THREW OUT thousands of dollars worth of stuff... into the BURNABLE TRASH. :x At least donate to charity or something.
Just get her some shelves! Or a storage locker. She's pretty spineless to barely object, lets 4 (2 really) girls rule her life.
Well, if that's her kink :-)
Nov 8, 2019 3:48 AM

Jan 2015
5Cats said:
No one noticed how the girls marched in and THREW OUT thousands of dollars worth of stuff... into the BURNABLE TRASH. :x At least donate to charity or something.
Just get her some shelves! Or a storage locker. She's pretty spineless to barely object, lets 4 (2 really) girls rule her life.
Well, if that's her kink :-)

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of brutal.
Nov 11, 2019 9:52 PM

Nov 2009
PS:

Never invites non-otaku to clean a Otaku's room...

cause they won't have any idea what's keepable and what's not.

You tell them it's special, they think, meh, trash. Especially if it has to do with manga/ anime.

It's the same thing as how normies have the phrase "Weebs out", cause normies hates manga/ anime stuff and only wants realistic. Especially in Gaming, such as Streaming, you go to Youtube, Twitch and Mixer, most people will say they don't play/ stream certain games cause it's too "Weeby" even if they're part otaku, simply because majority of viewers don't like "Weebs" and without viewers, you don't make money from Subs and Donations.

This is so common now, that even the manga/ anime industry knows of this, which is why they tend to include these parodies into slice-of-life manga/ anime now.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 18, 2019 1:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hato said:

This really bugging me right from the first episode.

Glad I'm not the only one.
Dec 10, 2019 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
Ahhh, just the kind of lifestyle I figured Hikari would have, carefree.
Mar 5, 2021 1:38 AM

Feb 2020
"What? You don't shoot at each other?" Lol @Tsurumaki-sensei. Her apartment was a messy place and she's also an otaku.

SerafosDec 1, 2023 11:09 PM
Apr 10, 2021 2:27 AM

Sep 2012
collecting anime/manga/comics that sort of stuff doesn't make her a hoarder (that what the anime said), that's being collector

and that's coming from a person who isn't a collector, i stream watch

hoarders collect all junk

she should get bigger apartment if she has this much Anime and manga :D
Jun 15, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2013
TOO FUCKING CUTE!!! Why do people hate this, this is an extreme CG (and one really cute woman)DCT anime!
The teacher is a total babe. But why did they throw her shit away? All this stuff is fucking expensive, you know, at least sell it!
We got a glimpse of the "evil school". Can't wait for the tournament.
GvendolineJun 16, 2021 6:59 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2020

41 by Fail_Man_X »»
May 3, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

20 by Fail_Man_X »»
May 2, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2019

27 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

37 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:31 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

88 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 2023 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.