Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 2, 2016 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode had a date feeling to it. Sakura looks cute I guess in her outfit.

But seriously, I think they had a good time together. Emilia got serious competition. Meh cliffhanger.
Stark700May 2, 2016 5:55 PM
May 2, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2010
This anime is finally taking a different route from the overly cliché first 3 episodes which is nice to see.
And it does have it's funny moments now.
I also have to say that the nut grab is something that's also very rare in this genre and definitely praise worthy.
Maybe this anime has potential after all.
May 2, 2016 11:50 AM

May 2014
Ok so we got us a date episode this week
Also by my calculations by the end of this anime they should adapt the first 4 volumes
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 2, 2016 12:23 PM

Nov 2011
Im really loving the girls in this series.
Hate Keeps me warm
May 2, 2016 12:26 PM

Jan 2015
Oh my, a "typical" ecchi-stuff accident happened in poolside. Meh
Claire's even get weird by stalking Hayato just because he turned down her request for a Re-match.
More info about Sakura and how she "develop" her own Hundred.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 2, 2016 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
Emilia and Sakura look cute in their casual outfits.

Sakura's backstory was sad!
May 2, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2012
Well Claire and her lackey's big, beautiful tits were easily the highlight of this episode. XD I think I said it last week, but Hayato and Emilia really need to fuck already. XD Sakura's connection to Hayato was mildly interesting I guess, though that one little kid's rampage in her flashback came across as hilarious to me when it clearly wasn't supposed to. XD Anyway maybe next week we'll get the fight I thought we were gonna get this week.
May 2, 2016 12:46 PM

Jun 2014
There were a couple eye roll moments at the beginning, nothing new there. Pretty much expected that as soon as I saw they were by a pool. Once again, nothing much happened until the end. I mean, I guess there was Sakura's backstory and her connection to Hayato, but yeah.......also, is anyone else annoyed by Claire saying Hayato's full name in every other line she has? It's almost like they're trying to remind us "this guy is the main character, you see him, he's the main character, remember that." Idk I might be nitpicking, but hearing "Kisaragi Hayato" every 5 seconds is really getting on my nerves now.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 2, 2016 2:37 PM

Jul 2015
That kid going berserk in her flashback was hilarious af. I was just punching and the sound effects jut remind me of a combo from a fighting game. Claire is still on top of the others for me (specially without those drills)
May 2, 2016 3:08 PM
Nov 2015
The forces of coincidence are strong with this one.
May 2, 2016 3:27 PM

Aug 2014
Apart from that cliffhanger ending which felt really forced as they ran out of time, I quite enjoyed this episode. From its first episode which I really didn't like, its starting to grow on me quite a bit
Get your shit straight Brenda
May 2, 2016 3:53 PM

Feb 2015
Why am I not surprised that this girl too has some hidden past connection with Generic MC-kun and he "changed her life". Pretty typical sob story as well. Also, gotta get that obligatory poolside slip and flash. Also, Claire should keep her hair down, she looks a lot less stupid without the ridiculous golden drills.
May 2, 2016 4:01 PM

May 2012
Better than the first few episodes. It's not really bad so far but I can't imagine it being anything that stands apart from a lot of the rest, so I'm gonna be turning off my brain for the rest of the anime.

Claire was pretty cute, and like ^ said, I feel she looks way better without the twin-tail drills.

Poor Emilia getting ditched lol

I guess we finally meet the main enemy in the next episode?

May 2, 2016 4:38 PM
Aug 2012
Cliffhanger, Eh? Great episode, enjoyed the poolside scene with Claire & Liddy. Poor Hayato with that nut grab, lol.

Claire being somewhat of a stalker there during Hayato's date was really funny. So far, Claire is my favorite, though ultimately looking for the harem in the end. Nice backstory for Sakura & the connection with Hayato and Karen & some foreshadowing for future new characters.
Looks like 3 episodes per volume of the light novel. So we'll ending around volume 4, which i suspected. The light novel's 11th volume comes out in June.

Side note: Claire's voice actor Mao Ichimichi, is doing a lot this spring season with 5 lead roles. Yukina Shirahane (Kuromukuro), Kyou Goshouin (Netoge) whose also a student council president, Saraato (Seisen Cerberus), and Luluco (Uchuu Patrol Luluco).
K-AnimeMay 2, 2016 4:53 PM
May 2, 2016 4:57 PM

Apr 2014
Worst episode of the series...so pointless.
And we are back at it with the cliff from last time -_-
May 2, 2016 5:03 PM
Sep 2014
The ending kind of sucked but you know, typical cliffhanger. Sakura's back story was kind of depressing and something I did not expect. But man, to many coincidences.
May 2, 2016 5:19 PM

Apr 2011
Hayato got a very nice view of Claire's big tits. and that dick grab at the end was funny and a nice finish. I'm happy Hayato ditched Emilia like that because of Sakura. Of course I find the idol better. We got a nice sad background story as well. I have a guess that Vitaly is involve with those human type variants we saw at the end of episode 4. Not much details. perhaps the light novel has a better explanation.
MagitoMay 2, 2016 5:32 PM
May 2, 2016 6:34 PM
Oct 2013
So we get a date episode, not just one date but 2.5 dates (I count the blonde girl scene as half a date). Don't know how to feel about how they went about connecting Sakura to Hayato and his sister. Also, while it was sad, the build up to what happened to Sakura felt a little off, but not too off-putting.

Overall an OK episode 3/5
May 2, 2016 7:00 PM

Apr 2015
It was an okay episode. I, on the other hand, enjoyed this. Didn't really expect the cliffhanger. I'm still enjoying those cliches.
May 2, 2016 7:03 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Pretty boring episode. That Claire pool scene made me cringe really hard.

2/5
May 2, 2016 9:42 PM

Nov 2012
Ugh, leaving your date for another girl... this guy is something else.

Pool scene is the best part of the episode.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 2, 2016 10:44 PM

Sep 2014
Pool scenes were fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Other than that it was pretty much boring. Zoned out a little during the episode lol
May 2, 2016 11:27 PM
Mar 2009
I was actually enjoying the first half of this episode.

Poolside antics were standard fare but acceptable. I give credit for the fact that Claire doesn't always have the twin, drill tails all the time. The follow-up Emilia date was again standard fare but this is the relationship that I think just should happen and we can all move on to the monster fighting.

Sakura shows up! I couldn't care less! If we took her out of the show, the overall plot wouldn't change.. Try it, fast forward through her parts and you wouldn't miss it. He left Emilia in the middle of their date... boo. just boo.

Gave it a 2/5.
May 3, 2016 12:48 AM

Dec 2011
Sakura's backstory... while it may be sad... it is kind of cliched too. >_<

Although I want to see her meet Hayato's little sister again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2016 2:29 AM

Jun 2014
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sometimes I forget why I decided to stick with this show...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 3, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
This pool scene, coincidence or planned?
And Sakura's background story is really convenient. +1 girl for his harem...
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 3, 2016 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
Episode boring as usual, the only parts of the narrative that are saved are when Sakura tells about the past and when Emilia and Hayato they go shopping, everything else is forgotten. The drawings and animations, are the highlight of this anime series. Spicy enough the scene in the pool, Liddy'swimsuit was cute.
May 3, 2016 6:59 AM

Jan 2016
This pool scene must be in the top absurd moments of harem anime seriously. xD
May 3, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
Greatest Story of all time?
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
May 3, 2016 8:23 AM

Aug 2011
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Pretty boring episode. That Claire pool scene made me cringe really hard.

2/5

I agree. Was a pretty bland colorless episode for me. Not even sure grayscale describe it accurately.
May 3, 2016 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
ok Mc had it god this episode...
I mean it seemed he had three dates when originally it was only one
May 3, 2016 10:19 AM

Dec 2012
Three dates in one ep lmao, what will you do next Hundred...
May 3, 2016 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
TKotarou said:
Three dates in one ep lmao, what will you do next Hundred...

Well, the title is Hundred, so I think you have your answer.

This episode was okay. Looks like Sakura is not the only child, that survived the experiments. And Hayato got quite an eyeful.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2013
that's just a stupid backstory they liked your signing so what? and the lucky bastard had 3 dates in the same day
May 3, 2016 1:46 PM

Jan 2016
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Best episode of the series but it was still awful.
May 3, 2016 5:56 PM

Apr 2016
The ecchi Gods are strong at work with this one.
May 3, 2016 6:48 PM

Jun 2013
Hayato really pissed me off for leaving Emilia like that,but the cliffhanger was kind of interesting.
May 4, 2016 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
How to save Hundred: Make Sakura the main girl, toss all piece of shit characters down a drain.

The first half was a piece of shit, as usual, but the latter half took a pretty decent turn, which is surprising for a series of this kind, albeit convenient and absolutely out-of-the-ass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 1:21 AM
Mar 2016
Oh Hayato you cheater, you're on a date with Emile and yet you ditch her in the mid of your date and went out with Sakura.

Man, they censored Claire's butt.
May 4, 2016 5:43 AM

Dec 2015
The same story as always. A shitton of stupid girls are after the main character. That is also stupid.

Leave the MC be. The day I see an anime of this kind where this doesn't happen... I mean, I don't know what I'm going to do.

2.5/5 episiode
May 4, 2016 3:04 PM

May 2015
Those boobs man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Well, guess this episode was this show's best episode so far. That cliffhanger kinda came out of nowhere though.

May 4, 2016 3:49 PM

Sep 2013
That Sakura backstory is telenovela tier :'(
It's good but needs better execution.

That Claire, WHEW!

Poor Emilia getting NTR'D :'(
May 4, 2016 6:02 PM

Sep 2012
Liking the girls so far. Except Sakura. I honestly couldn't care less about her and her sob story. Don't like girls like her.

Least with her sob story, we learned about a potential antagonist.

That eye sliding cover thing in the preview was cool.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
May 4, 2016 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
ichii_1 said:
That Sakura backstory is telenovela tier :'(
It's good but needs better execution.

That's the way I felt about this whole episode more or less. Fanservice elements aside, I felt like there were a lot of good pieces for this episode but they just weren't put together very well. This might be one of the few times where poor directing was really really obvious to me. (As opposed to poor writing)
PaleBlueMay 4, 2016 10:58 PM
May 5, 2016 1:18 AM

May 2014
So the next ep will be the last of the Sakura arc
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 5, 2016 1:25 PM

Sep 2015
Damn Sakura is so boring , She got really no reason to even care about the MC..
This Anime could be way much better ..
May 7, 2016 6:05 PM

Dec 2015
Pretty meh episode for me. Sakura's back story was interesting but overall was a bit of a yawn episode. Seems like we'll get some action finally next episode. Hope it gets better.
May 7, 2016 8:49 PM
Dec 2013
Aversa said:
This anime is finally taking a different route from the overly cliché first 3 episodes which is nice to see.
And it does have it's funny moments now.
I also have to say that the nut grab is something that's also very rare in this genre and definitely praise worthy.
Maybe this anime has potential after all.

This show is pretty bad. It's a giant mash up of battle harem cliches. I've actually yet to spot an original idea in the series. I mean I'm not gonna drop it because I like battle harems but this is among the worst I've seen. It makes Infinite Stratos look like Shakespeare.

Battle harems have got to do better than this. I mean we can't get a second season of a better one like Trinity Seven with a great protagonist but they can make shows like this?
May 8, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
Sakura is also a Variant??? O.o
May 11, 2016 3:34 PM

Nov 2015
That Claire pool scene tho!

Emilia and Hayato were cute, and Sakura's backstory was sad

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

51 by Shocked »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.