Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2014 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp so Erika is taking a break by seeing that Yuu guy. Honestly, I think that guy is too nice.

It's also pretty obvious and written on Sata's face that he cares. I guess to sum it, up love hurts. Those tears from Erika were almost amusing though lol. She should of saw that kiss coming. Make that 2.
Nov 16, 2014 5:27 AM

Nov 2007
She broke up with kuro ouji, and is with that shy guy... as a friend. Kuro ouji is pissed and is ignoring other girls, too, though.

Kuro Ouji's wall attack doesn't work, either. White day date and Hosoya-san's character saw them together. She's doing like what she did with Kuro Ouji, though, because she doesn't like him. After thinking, she rejected him, too, and kuro ouji came to pick her up because of Hosoya-san's character called him earlier. He does like her, even kissed her.

More arguments next
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 16, 2014 7:23 AM
Oct 2009
OMG the kiss~! And another kiss!
For Kyouya to go all the way over there to see Erika while she's on her date, that's one big step forward. Kyouya being all shy while telling Erika he likes her was soooo cute xD
Nov 16, 2014 8:56 AM

Apr 2012
kudos to Erika for this episode. Strong personal fortitude, kind of improved my image of her. Good job Kyoya too.

Barion-Zara said:
Poor Kusakabe :(
Well people grow from wound too
bunny1ov3rNov 16, 2014 9:18 AM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 16, 2014 9:06 AM

Aug 2010
Poor Kusakabe :( He's such a nice guy. But well I like how it was solved because Erika was just totally lying to herself with what she was doing.

Kyouya is just too tsun. Dat Kiss was cute :3 And Erika saying "I'll let u be my real boy friend" was quite interesting to say the least XD I wonder what other triggers of drama will occur nxt since they're already a couple on ep7? Erika is crying again in the pv so I guess something happens ^^;
Nov 16, 2014 9:07 AM

Jul 2010
It was nice to see the struggle that they went through.

Erika trying to like Kusakabe yet she couldn't. Also for Kyouya to realize his life without Erika around. The stranger tension that they had :O

In a fountain with a beautiful view, Erika understand that she is unable to love anyone else other than Kyouya ^^ It was nice to see Kyouya there to get her.

That kiss to silence her >.< and Erika making the second kiss happening after getting Kyouya to confess in an indirect way! Kyouya blushing from confessing >///< Shed a tear from the feels!

Erika in a new standing xD
Nov 16, 2014 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
It's probably not a good thing that I found myself rolling my eyes at that kiss :/
Well, I had my hopes for Kusakabe, but knew fully well that they wouldn't last.
I was happy to see Takeru in this episode. He's hysterical, we need more of him.
Nov 16, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2013
Kusakabe tried to get Erika, but it didn't work out. I guess Erika and Kyoya are in a real relationship now instead of a pretend one.
Nov 16, 2014 9:18 AM

Feb 2014
All those games!

Thank you Takeru, for shouting at Kyouya even though it was only for a small amount of time.

Kusakabe is really understanding.

That fountain lighting up when they see Kyouya standing there.
What timing.

Ah~ Finally.
The way Kyouya tells Erika his feelings. Haha
ScarletCrystalNov 16, 2014 9:23 AM

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 16, 2014 9:19 AM
Apr 2011
they couldnt have made kyouya a more unlikeable character. he treats her like shit and she just keeps coming back lol
Nov 16, 2014 9:30 AM

Sep 2012
I ENTERED THE FRIENDZONE BUT ALL I FOUND WAS ENEMIES.
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 16, 2014 9:41 AM

Jun 2014
Kusakabe got friendzoned as soon as Erika invited her friend to go with them lol
Damn Kyoya & Erika are already dating... can't wait to see what happens next

TsukiumiFanboy said:
they couldnt have made kyouya a more unlikeable character. he treats her like shit and she just keeps coming back lol

Naoki from Itazura na Kiss is worse than Kyoya trust me
Nov 16, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2011
Loved this episode!!

Once again, Takeru is the man!! He definitely gave Kouya the wake up call, but that's what friends are for.

I feel bad for Kusakabe, yet he's taking it in stride and, in my opinion, is clearly worthy of finding a true and compatible love of his own.

I can only appreciate Erika's honesty to herself and both guys. I loved the way she made Kyouya admit his feelings, instead of placating her with his usual vague half-assed responses. You go girl!!!!

Now, let's get San-chan and Takeru together. Although he seems a bit self-absorbed, this episode clearly shows he needs some female companionship.
Nov 16, 2014 9:51 AM

Dec 2012
TsukiumiFanboy said:

Some girls(like Erika) likes to be treated like that or doesn't mind it,just for the sake of her love or they are M.
I actually like Kyouya's way of thinking and I can understand him. He happens to be sadistic and blackmails a stupid girl,but that's what the story is made of,right?
Nov 16, 2014 10:07 AM

Oct 2013
Okay... So Sata is a tsundere now?

Good God, this anime is too rushed. But then again, at least I won't have to wait for 283 episodes for the Holy Confession Scene.

Poor Yuu! :'( I just wanted to hug him so bad. Poor thing! He deserves better! -.-
Nov 16, 2014 10:09 AM
Jun 2010
Seriously?! Rolling my eyes so hard right now... *Sigh*
Almost dropping this... I was hoping that this wasn't going for the obvious path, but seems like I was wrong.

I don't have a problem with shoujo anime overall, but this kind of "romance" drives me crazy. I guess these two deserve each other after all.

Not really my thing, but good luck for anyone who likes this kind of relationship.
Nov 16, 2014 10:10 AM
Oct 2013
This is the first time I've felt such a need to post something (my usual Youtube reviewer hasn't posted his video on this episode yet). I actually cried and screamed out loud watching this episode. I am so angry yet so happy with Kyouya because he is finally being honest. And I'm really glad Erika stood her ground and demanded an answer from him cause this back and forth is ridiculous. I know that Kyouya won't change immediately but this is a great sign so far. O
Nov 16, 2014 10:23 AM
Jan 2014
I have mixed feelings about this episode.

I'm glad Kyouya was finally honest about his feelings towards Erika, but it felt kind of sudden and unnatural to me. Maybe because the characters are barely fleshed out. I know this is more like a romcom than a drama, but even providing simple backstories wouldn't hurt. All we kept getting were some small glipses into Kyouya's past and that's it.

I'm happy for Kusakabe as well. His reaction felt very warm and uplifting. I don't know how much screentime he'll receive from now on, but at least he was able to move forward, for all he was worth.

I'll probably have mixed feelings about the next episode too, judging from the PV. Though I hope that won't be the case.
Nov 16, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2014
Ugh, Kusakabe is too good for her anyway...

But ahhh yay Kyoya admitted he's in love with her! But he STILL called her a fcking dog ..and she laughs!! Omg that pissed me off. I guess they are perfect for each other in that sense.
Nov 16, 2014 10:30 AM
Nov 2013
I can't follow this anime well, everything is happening way too fast

no matter what he does to her she will come back even if he killed her she will come back to him (somehow) as a ghost i'm sure of it.
Nov 16, 2014 10:57 AM

Jul 2010
HERE'S THE DERE .. Kind of.

Hell, I hnng'd in the end. Finally he was honest with this feelings, bot completely but that's a huge step. Now I wonder what other difficulties they might encounter, but enough with third wheels please.
Nov 16, 2014 11:05 AM

Jun 2014
that bitch deserve get treated like trash
Nov 16, 2014 11:16 AM

May 2009
Great episode. Great romance. I can relate with Erika so much. I loved the last scene!
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 16, 2014 11:18 AM
Oct 2013
babymimi said:
Kusakabe got friendzoned as soon as Erika invited her friend to go with them lol

TsukiumiFanboy said:

Kyouya's words I think are more hurtful than Naoki's are but the way Naoki acts is much colder than Kyouya. Even in the end of Itazura I still didn't like Naoki but I do like Kyouya already...we just have a love-hate relationship lol
Nov 16, 2014 11:26 AM

May 2013
That ending though, omfg? ;-;
Nov 16, 2014 11:32 AM

Dec 2011
I think Kyouya was rather surprised to hear that Erika was done with the S&M... erm, being a wolf girl XD.

Kyouya looking down to where Erika and Kusakabe were, while she was looking upwards after he got up :3

Dem ping pong skills doe...

Kyouya just entered scary sadist mode :o

Takeru just saw Erika together with Kusakabe and confronted Kyouya.

So Erika turned Kusakabe down after all.

Kyouya came back for Erika and dem kisses doe :3 + Kyouya's confession :3

Once you board the S&M train you can never turn back XD.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 16, 2014 11:47 AM

Jun 2012
I'm ambivalent towards this series.

Erika is a likeable character. She's cute and funny in that ditzy kind of way and she's easy to root for because of it, but at the same time, I can't help but feel Kyoya is a piece of shit that isn't worth her time or effort. His sporadic gestures of kindness don't mean much when he makes her cry nearly every episodes and acts so blasé about doing it. I don't care what traumatic incident in his past has made him the way he is. It doesn't justify toying with Erika's feelings.

Also, lol at Erika being treated like chattel. What, was Kyoya showing up, grabbing Erika and telling Kusakabe he was taking her back supposed to be romantic? It's rather sexist to presume she can be just swapped and traded like she has no free will of her own, and yet Kyoya, Takeru and even Kusakabe have all treated her like she is. It's rather distasteful, regardless of the intentions of the characters. It simply doesn't sit right for me.

The more I watch of this anime, the more I hope it ends with Erika finding a random nice guy not at all connected to any of the others and just being happy.

Hell, I'd ship Erika and her BFF before I ship her with any of the guys that have showed up thus far.
Nov 16, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
That escalated quickly. Poor Kusakabe :c
Nov 16, 2014 12:19 PM

Jun 2014
TokyoCrazyPXD said:
babymimi said:

Kyouya's words I think are more hurtful than Naoki's are but the way Naoki acts is much colder than Kyouya. Even in the end of Itazura I still didn't like Naoki but I do like Kyouya already...we just have a love-hate relationship lol

Agreed, I like Kyoya actually
Nov 16, 2014 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
The kiss between Kyouya and Erika was cute.

Erika asked Kyouya to be her real boyfriend.
Nov 16, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2011
lol
i'm so stupid
garh
do u ever skip epis without even noticing because u read the manga?
well Q_________Q
grh now i have to go back
Nov 16, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Oh god that was soooo cute >.<
But I feel so sorry for Kusakabe-kun...he's so nice and cute and wouldn't hurt Erika at at.. :/
But Kyoya kissing Erika was a real surprise.

Nov 16, 2014 1:06 PM

Mar 2014
LOL @ that scene where Kyoya comes to pick her up

"I'm taking her back ok?"

"OK!" Even though he knows he's been treating her like garbage all this time, asking him to treat her properly doesn't mean anything because he's such a manipulative prick and they all know it
LauraBirdieNov 16, 2014 1:10 PM
Nov 16, 2014 1:10 PM

May 2013
Am I the only person, who thinks the side characters are well written/designed?
Nov 16, 2014 1:11 PM

May 2012
Dont worry Kusakabe we both see that coming..

Nov 16, 2014 1:18 PM

May 2009
hahahaha.... woooow.....
Last week, I got so excited, I finished reading all the released chapters of the manga!! Hahahaha! Boy, coming back to this after all that... this episode left me with
no feeling at all!!!

Oh man... I'm never doing this again.. hahaha... watching an anime right after reading the manga! It falls so flat! Eep! >.<
I'm glad I picked up Ao Haru Ride AFTER it ended.. if S2 comes out, atleast I'll have some gap and I won't mind the anime as a recall instead of a retelling. woop.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Nov 16, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
So insanely adorable.
It was painfully obvious that Erika had no feelings for Kusakabe. I'm glad, to be honest. It makes it easier on me to see him go.

But that kiss OMGGG... tsun tsun Kyoya is absolutely perfect. Had to watch the end of that episode about four times to appease the fangirl within me. Glad the confession didn't happen in the last episode or something - that would have been annoying.

AliceInOtakuland said:
Okay... So Sata is a tsundere now?

Err...have you been watching?
fishergirl16Nov 16, 2014 1:37 PM
Nov 16, 2014 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
The romance omg 10/10
Nov 16, 2014 1:43 PM
Jun 2010
TheIMF said:
Erika is a likeable character. She's cute and funny in that ditzy kind of way and she's easy to root for because of it, but at the same time, I can't help but feel Kyoya is a piece of shit that isn't worth her time or effort. His sporadic gestures of kindness don't mean much when he makes her cry nearly every episodes and acts so blasé about doing it. I don't care what traumatic incident in his past has made him the way he is. It doesn't justify toying with Erika's feelings.

Also, lol at Erika being treated like chattel. What, was Kyoya showing up, grabbing Erika and telling Kusakabe he was taking her back supposed to be romantic? It's rather sexist to presume she can be just swapped and traded like she has no free will of her own, and yet Kyoya, Takeru and even Kusakabe have all treated her like she is. It's rather distasteful, regardless of the intentions of the characters. It simply doesn't sit right for me.

The more I watch of this anime, the more I hope it ends with Erika finding a random nice guy not at all connected to any of the others and just being happy.

Hell, I'd ship Erika and her BFF before I ship her with any of the guys that have showed up thus far.

THIS !!!
Nov 16, 2014 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
It finally happened although I feel bad for Kusakabe. Banzai (except for that pacing)!!

dankzelNov 16, 2014 2:33 PM
Nov 16, 2014 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
Segneal said:
that bitch deserve get treated like trash
Whoa dude, calm down.
Nov 16, 2014 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Of course Kusakabe lost. Acting that way never wins you the girl. Glad Erika is back with Kyoya and we finally get to see him acting nicer.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Nov 16, 2014 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
This anime reminds me of this manga, http://myanimelist.net/manga/13463/Watashi_ni_xx_Shinasai!
And I think that it says all.

They are rushing things too much.
Nov 16, 2014 2:53 PM

Apr 2012
I wish I had a friend like Takeru!!!! Such a cute episode!!!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 16, 2014 2:54 PM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
I knew Kusakabe would lose but I honestly didn't know how. It was a little jarring to have last episode be, "Dude, your relationship is toxic as hell," and then this episode is all like, "--but true love always finds a way! (wink)"

But hot damn, if my heart didn't skip a beat during the kiss scene(s).
Nov 16, 2014 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
phantom19 said:
Of course Kusakabe lost. Acting that way never wins you the girl.

IRL, it does.

I'm sad for Kusakabe, even though I knew she'd go back to Kyouya because... well... this is following a typical shoujo pattern.

I'm still enjoying the series, don't get me wrong - just not as much as other romance that I've seen. The relationship really does seem unhealthy to me.
Kyouya's going to have to step it up and stop being an ass by the end of this series for my opinion to improve. :-/
Nov 16, 2014 3:08 PM
Jul 2013
Like... sereously? FUCK!
Is she dumb or what?
WTF! Nobody in this world is like that.........
Like... who the hell takes so much and still.... AND STILL! I mean....
AHHH! GRRR!
Nov 16, 2014 3:10 PM

Nov 2012
Honestly glad she broke up with Kusakabe,they're relationship was so forced.

"Well,in general society,they'd call it love.Right?"
Nov 16, 2014 3:45 PM
Jul 2010
despairing said:
It's probably not a good thing that I found myself rolling my eyes at that kiss :/

You're not the only one. It's the cheesy background -_-"
But overall good episode
Nov 16, 2014 4:06 PM

Feb 2013
The atory has finally progressed. Im really enjoying these episodes:D
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

157 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

135 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

174 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

93 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

90 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.