Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

New
May 1, 12:54 PM

May 2023
Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? I need to know!

This thread was inspired by the false fed accusations that are constantly being made against me.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 1, 12:59 PM

Jul 2013
OP is totally fbi...nice try, Mr FBI agent...nice try, bro...
May 1, 1:33 PM

Sep 2018
At work some karen falsely blamed me on her buying a wrong Christmas tree despite me just giving the tree she asked for. It was even on the cover of the box so I do not no what drugs she was on. I did not even check the item out at the register. You would think some customers read the box or look at the picture to confirm what they want.
May 1, 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
Someone also falsely accused me of being an undercover fbi agent...just like accusing the OP.
May 1, 1:50 PM

Sep 2016
Once got falsely accused of and banned for trolling.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 1, 1:51 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Zarutaku
Once got falsely accused of and banned for trolling.
@Zarutaku that has happened to me, too...
May 1, 2:01 PM

May 2013
I have on online friend who is mentally ill in a deranged way so whenever I make them angry they will make wild accusations that have zero basis in reality.

I don't know why I persist with this beyond I ma just really bad at cutting people out but when someone has zero friends I would feel kinda bad about leaving them be.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 1, 2:04 PM

Jun 2019
I don't think so, whenever someone accuses me of something, they are inevitably right.
May 1, 2:05 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Nette
I have on online friend who is mentally ill in a deranged way so whenever I make them angry they will make wild accusations that have zero basis in reality.

I don't know why I persist with this beyond I ma just really bad at cutting people out but when someone has zero friends I would feel kinda bad about leaving them be.
@_Nette_ what kind of "wild accusations" are they accusing you of??
May 1, 2:11 PM

May 2013
Reply to DesuMaiden
@_Nette_ what kind of "wild accusations" are they accusing you of??
@DesuMaiden

Everything under the sun.

Last night was because I wouldn't accept money to maintain the friendship in how I have zero morals and only say no to pretend like I am a good person. That is the new one, that was also after spending an hour calling me a pedophile for some reason.

To be fair this person calls everyone who even irritates them slightly a pedophile.

Just put discord on "Do not disturb" and played FFXIV lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 1, 3:07 PM
Aug 2018
I was accused of being a meta slave in League of Legends, but I'm not.

I just love Senna for who she is.
May 1, 5:08 PM
May 1, 5:18 PM

Apr 2012
If we are talking about accusations that were false in advance, then sometime last year I was accused of allegedly watching any anime just because of teen incest just because I had Yosuga no Sora in my favorites once upon a time. At least I hope that this was an intentional slander, because I find it difficult to believe that anyone could sincerely construct such a logical chain.
May 2, 12:04 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Lots of people misunderstand my views and try to make it seem like I'm a bad person. Fuck 'em.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 2, 3:08 AM

May 2013
Yeah let me get to the root of the problem... my roommates accused me of never doing the dishes.

I did them a lot. It's bullshit. Get out of here.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 2, 4:02 AM

Feb 2020
My neighbour accused me of winding up her dog to smash my own fence, which makes no fucking sense.
She just couldn't be arsed to look after her mutt, no wonder she got rid of it.
May 2, 11:44 AM

Mar 2012
Yes, my mother accuses me of killing my (maternal) grandmother, I've been told that I used to harass her but I was 3 years old when she died so unfortunately I don't remember anything that I did back then. My mother says that she saw me smiling during her funeral which means that I wanted her dead.
May 2, 11:49 PM

Jan 2009
people accuse me of being a dnc shill

nah i just want nordic model or even green economy
May 3, 12:53 AM

Feb 2020
"Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?"

More times than I can count.
May 3, 2:05 AM

Oct 2022
Ejrodiew said:
This thread was inspired by the false fed accusations that are constantly being made against me.
False? Does that mean you quit your job? Please don't quit I don't want a replacement to spy on me . Think about all of the good times we've had together!
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
May 3, 2:54 AM

Feb 2024
I was falsely accused of having an affair with a married lady from our neighborhood. But I actually had an affair with her daughter.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 3, 3:25 AM

Jul 2016
Yessss, mainly of alt accounts and shit like that. Nothing criminal.
May 3, 9:24 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I was falsely accused at two different times by my male friend's gf and some stranger of seducing their bf when I truly only minded my own business and did my own thing. I don't even know which one of my actions was considered seducing.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 3, 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
I think that this user is suspcious...just a heads up...
May 3, 3:22 PM

Dec 2016
I was working at a car dealership washing cars when suddenly I was hauled in the office. They accused me of taking a Mustang out for a joy ride for the long weekend. But I had been working the entire weekend! Turned out it was their Goldden Boy parts guy and they fired him. But I still quit over it a few days later.
May 4, 1:09 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Rinrinka
I was falsely accused at two different times by my male friend's gf and some stranger of seducing their bf when I truly only minded my own business and did my own thing. I don't even know which one of my actions was considered seducing.

Rinrinka said:
I don't even know which one of my actions was considered seducing.

Probably just you being there, that's already more seduction an average guy can handle.
May 4, 6:17 AM

Jan 2009
Maou_heika said:
Yes, my mother accuses me of killing my (maternal) grandmother, I've been told that I used to harass her but I was 3 years old when she died so unfortunately I don't remember anything that I did back then. My mother says that she saw me smiling during her funeral which means that I wanted her dead.
That's irrational. Also, didn't she believe you were the reincarnation of your father's mother? Did your two grandmothers dislike each other as well if that were the case?

LoveYourEyes said:
I was falsely accused of having an affair with a married lady from our neighborhood. But I actually had an affair with her daughter.
How old were they if you don't mind telling?

Zarutaku said:
Probably just you being there, that's already more seduction an average guy can handle.
lol if I were voicing out that thought or made a similar remark here, @Meusnier would have immediately come to this thread and suspected me of being overly flirty/simping or something on that line like here (#41) or here (#47). I wonder why he doesn't do that here or elsewhere when others compliment her
May 4, 6:23 AM

Jun 2019
Noboru said:
Zarutaku said:
lol if I were voicing out that thought or made a similar remark here, @Meusnier would have immediately come to this thread and suspected me of being overly flirty/simping or something on that line like here (#41) or here (#47). I wonder why he doesn't do that here or elsewhere when others compliment her

Except that no one has come off nearly as desperate as you have, and Zarutaku was obviously joking (and he has no idea how ProNEET looks like anyway—he would not have made this joke otherwise!).
May 4, 6:27 AM

Jan 2009
Meusnier said:
Noboru said:

Except that no one has come off nearly as desperate as you have, and Zarutaku was obviously joking (and he has no idea how ProNEET looks like anyway—he would not have made this joke otherwise!).
What makes it appear desperate to you and why do you focus solely on me?
What makes you think Zarutaku was just joking? What about the others in the last thread?
ProNEET? I'm not sure she ever had another username
May 4, 7:16 AM
Dec 2021
I wasn’t the one who ate the last cookie

May 4, 7:25 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Noboru
Maou_heika said:
That's irrational. Also, didn't she believe you were the reincarnation of your father's mother? Did your two grandmothers dislike each other as well if that were the case?

LoveYourEyes said:
How old were they if you don't mind telling?

Zarutaku said:
@Noboru It's hard to say, perhaps 35 and 17? I've never been good at guessing women's ages. I do recall that the younger one hadn't finished her last grade yet. The other lady was also attractive and friendly, but I refrain from affairs with married women out of solidarity with other married men. Her husband was a skilled fisherman, and I cherished our hobby relationship. Sadly, it soured due to malicious gossip.

By the way, why did you ask?
May 4, 7:30 AM

Jan 2009
LoveYourEyes said:
It's hard to say, perhaps 35 and 17? I've never been good at guessing women's ages. I do recall that the younger one hadn't finished her last grade yet. The other lady was also attractive and friendly, but I refrain from affairs with married women out of solidarity with other married men. Her husband was a skilled fisherman, and I cherished our hobby relationship. Sadly, it soured due to malicious gossip.

If she was still in the middle of her 30s and the daughter about 17, she must have had her pretty young. Was expecting the mother more to the lines of mid 40s to 50s and was wondering if she kept herself that well in her age
Well, when you're married you're not really supposed to have any other deeper relationships outside family in the first place, particularly not with people who you could get attracted to

I was just asking out of curiosity
May 4, 7:57 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Noboru
LoveYourEyes said:
It's hard to say, perhaps 35 and 17? I've never been good at guessing women's ages. I do recall that the younger one hadn't finished her last grade yet. The other lady was also attractive and friendly, but I refrain from affairs with married women out of solidarity with other married men. Her husband was a skilled fisherman, and I cherished our hobby relationship. Sadly, it soured due to malicious gossip.

If she was still in the middle of her 30s and the daughter about 17, she must have had her pretty young. Was expecting the mother more to the lines of mid 40s to 50s and was wondering if she kept herself that well in her age
Well, when you're married you're not really supposed to have any other deeper relationships outside family in the first place, particularly not with people who you could get attracted to

I was just asking out of curiosity
@Noboru Well, when you are married for 10+ years, you have 3 options really:
1) be puritan and live sad life
2) be cheater and live dangerous live
3) be honest and live happy life
Me and my wifey went for option 3. She has affairs with women too, we even share sometimes. Just a normal European family.
May 4, 8:34 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to LoveYourSmile
@Noboru Well, when you are married for 10+ years, you have 3 options really:
1) be puritan and live sad life
2) be cheater and live dangerous live
3) be honest and live happy life
Me and my wifey went for option 3. She has affairs with women too, we even share sometimes. Just a normal European family.
@LoveYourEyes No, there are infinitely more options. You can realize at a later time that you were after all not meant for each other and continue on alone. You can live content, you can live happy with or without the partner. And I reject the notion of having to have an affair to live happy. If someone can get "bored" after 10+ years of marriage, then they don't treat their relationship serious enough
So she's okay with sharing you with other women, but would you also be okay with sharing her with other men?
May 4, 8:53 AM

Sep 2016
LoveYourEyes said:

May 4, 8:57 AM

Nov 2023
I once got falsely accused of uhh....idk tbh never really got falsely accused of anything.

00cactus
May 4, 9:06 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Noboru
@LoveYourEyes No, there are infinitely more options. You can realize at a later time that you were after all not meant for each other and continue on alone. You can live content, you can live happy with or without the partner. And I reject the notion of having to have an affair to live happy. If someone can get "bored" after 10+ years of marriage, then they don't treat their relationship serious enough
So she's okay with sharing you with other women, but would you also be okay with sharing her with other men?
@Noboru I don't advocate for my lifestyle, simply sharing a mere opinion. It suits our family quite well, although I'm unsure about others.
When it comes to the other part: well, maybe, I don't know the answer. It's really not that easy to find a decent man I guess. Men are generally stupid, that would be a royal mess and scandal probably, we should buy popcorn first. We have to maintain our reputation, at the very least.
I shouldn't have raised this topic here, I apologize if it came across as insulting to those with better attitudes. Long lasting relationships are often too complicated - everyone finds their own way to deal with that complexity.
May 4, 9:24 AM

Sep 2016
LoveYourEyes said:
I shouldn't have raised this topic here, I apologize if it came across as insulting to those with better attitudes.

Nooo, don't be sorry for sharing your story. You're living many men's dream and reading about it gives me hope =)
May 4, 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to LoveYourSmile
@Noboru I don't advocate for my lifestyle, simply sharing a mere opinion. It suits our family quite well, although I'm unsure about others.
When it comes to the other part: well, maybe, I don't know the answer. It's really not that easy to find a decent man I guess. Men are generally stupid, that would be a royal mess and scandal probably, we should buy popcorn first. We have to maintain our reputation, at the very least.
I shouldn't have raised this topic here, I apologize if it came across as insulting to those with better attitudes. Long lasting relationships are often too complicated - everyone finds their own way to deal with that complexity.
@LoveYourEyes That's more than fair enough. At least some of us got our fun in this thread as proven by the Chad meme here
It wouldn't be something for me though, because I would find it already difficult enough to focus on one single girl/woman alone that I wouldn't have any mental energy left to even register any other girl/woman if I got too much into her, but I have nothing against how you live your life. Your postings do sound like some corn plot though, lol
May 4, 10:08 AM

Aug 2012
@LoveYourEyes Bullshit. If the relationship needs a bunch of stipulations to work it's already over. Sticking together for the sake of children or whatever nonsense people like to claim as moral is worst. Get a divorce, it's over.

I been married for 10 years myself, as soon as cheating or we need to see other people start it's time to go. The Point of marriage is you love this person and wish to spend your days with only them. If she need 3 boyfriend and 2 girlfriend or vice versa end it. That's the logic of horny teenagers.

And also double bullshit. European family were more functional and put together than North American families ever were. Being cuck, sharing your wife, Simping, that's post modern liberal American garbage.
May 4, 3:31 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Reply to Zarutaku

Rinrinka said:
I don't even know which one of my actions was considered seducing.

@Zarutaku
Surely you jest :D
I am just an ordinary girl like most, nothing sort of extraordinary.

Oh well, perhaps it was all just some sort of misunderstanding which led to my bad luck ^^;

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 4, 6:39 PM

Jul 2013
I am starting to think this OP is very, very suspcious...he seems like a fbi agent tbh...
May 4, 7:47 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I'd have to think about it, but nothing serious. Even if I was, I think I would have a solid defend me because of my reputation.
May 5, 11:00 AM

Mar 2012
Noboru said:
No, there was no enmity between my grandmothers, it's my mother who has multiple issues with me, my father and my father's side of the family. She still believes that I'm the reincarnation of my grandmother since I look similar to her.
May 5, 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
I have been falsely accused as a conspiracy theorist.
May 5, 11:48 AM

Jan 2009
Maou_heika said:
No, there was no enmity between my grandmothers, it's my mother who has multiple issues with me, my father and my father's side of the family. She still believes that I'm the reincarnation of my grandmother since I look similar to her.
Okay, then you're clearly not her reincarnated vengeful spirit and as such you have no motives at all of killing your mother's mother when you were too small to remember about it. It's more reasonable to think you had absolutely no idea about what happened during your maternal's grandmother's funeral and that your mother probably just wanted some scapegoat
If your mother has issues with you, your father and his side of your family, then the three biggest questions that come to mind is 1) how your parents got together in the first place 2) what happened that turned her that hostile and 3) if there is any interest by anyone (your father, your mother, you) to resolve the issues your mother has.
Also makes me wonder if your sister is in turn treated as a golden child
But that all aside, if you look similar to your paternal grandmother it means she had found the one who didn't think of her as a mere 3 or 4 and I believe this to be one day the case for you as well
NoboruMay 5, 12:18 PM
May 5, 12:35 PM

Jul 2012
Not to get too political. But I took temperatures during the pandemic and I had at least 5 people accuse me of destroying their brains with a thermometer.
May 5, 12:46 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Mirania
Not to get too political. But I took temperatures during the pandemic and I had at least 5 people accuse me of destroying their brains with a thermometer.
@Mirania Ahahaha, that's funny ...

May 5, 12:49 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Yep, a discord server's worth of untruthful slander. But it is what it is. There is no rational discourse for anyone who refuses to participate in civil discussion
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
May 5, 3:11 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Reply to Maou_heika
Noboru said:
@Maou_heika
Any hopes of moving out? Your family sounds like a nightmare to live with.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

862 by dazedcowcow62 »»
4 seconds ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

127 by DigiCat »»
10 minutes ago

» What type of physical affection do you crave/Fantasize the most about?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 16

17 by Zarutaku »»
52 minutes ago

» What Compliment Do You Hear Most Often?

ParisPlayboy01 - 10 hours ago

17 by Zarutaku »»
56 minutes ago

» Cheese Nips and the tragedy of discontinued snacks

Nette - Yesterday

10 by deg »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.