Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Shinju getting along with Marin is a breath of fresh air. She's a photographer who also seems fascinated by cosplay.

I also really like the scenery backgrounds of this episode, in particular when Gojo and Marin were walking alongside the beach. Lol, the camera didn't shy away from showing Marin's butt again. Gojo gets all the front seat views. Still, I think the chemistry between the two were very sweet this episode.
Feb 26, 2022 7:27 AM

Jun 2019
Juju-sama sitting next to her little sister is so adorable. LOL. We got some photography lessons from Shinju and we also went to the abandoned hospital where Juju-sama clearly wasn't comfortable. LOL. Juju-sama is really precious.

After that, Marin and Gojou went to the sea and Marin realized that it was his first time as there's no sea in Saitama and then some wholesome moments as usual in this show. Another cute episode.
Feb 26, 2022 7:30 AM

Feb 2018
Cosplay Juju, whether it's Instagram and Twitter feed display, what an beautiful page designs, like celebrity posts. Gyakkou osusume? Backlight? Is that a kind of fotoshot technique, gyogan, hyoujun, bouen, Idk... the camera explanation is still hard to understanding. It seems that being a photographer is not easy, I've never held a camera sad. What an expensive camera? Idk maybe the price is expensive because it has better specs. Isn't this photoshoot location quite scary? Abandoned hospital. Glad to see the 3:4 screen scene again, with some pretty interesting action scenes. The first costume in this week, I feel that the details of this costume are very similar to the 3:4 anime.

Beach? Maybe it's the first time, if I'm not mistaken, lol. Ma, The scenery and background design is quite. But somehow the beach here is quite quiet, I don't see people roaming around, only a few. Just playing around, sitting together, eating idk burger and also reallly like that pantsu. Yeah the moment the two of them were in the water was quite impressive but for some reason the sky background was too blue and quite dazzling to myeyes. Byeee retsuuuu

Feb 26, 2022 7:31 AM

May 2020
Shinju’s thicc… yep that’s the first thought that would strike anyone.

To an abandoned hospital for location scouting, all four of them. But damn that Gojo, Sajuna’s conversation… feel like both of them got too emotional there. We always make fun of male characters for how they act around their female counterparts, but good thing Sajuna gives us that not-to-common other way around too lol.
Also a date in summer vacation confirmed.
Feb 26, 2022 7:59 AM
Oct 2015
Holy fck the animation, it's funny when this series has more cool sakugas than aot s4 p2
Feb 26, 2022 8:01 AM

Oct 2021
Good Episode, Cute and Wholesome moments here and there with great animation.
Feb 26, 2022 8:02 AM

Apr 2010
A lot of explanation about taking pictures seems like the next pictures the group will post online will be of a different quality.
We also got some background explanation about the characters which was nice.
The part in the building was cute tho.
Feb 26, 2022 8:35 AM
Dec 2020
suummer beach event.. it's too short...

but the animation is good
jordancapriFeb 26, 2022 9:02 AM
Feb 26, 2022 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
Juju-sama.exe has stopped working. lol... That abandoned hospital is an ideal place for a haunted house.

The beach where Gojou and Marin went on a date is Katase Higashihama Beach in the Enoshima-Kamakura-Fujisawa area where a lot of animes were using this location before. The shirasu fish is also a specialty in this area.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 26, 2022 8:59 AM

May 2020
is it just me or did the animation feel a bit of

amazing episode anyways

Feb 26, 2022 9:07 AM

Jul 2014
With everything that's happening in the world right now, this show is definitely a breath of fresh air. One of the best episodes this season and it literally made me tear up a bit ngl.

The animation went crazy on this one personally. So I guess that explains why the previous episodes were more subpar on the animation side. Anyways, nothing beats ending an episode with a Marin X Gojo moment.
TheBasedMakiFeb 26, 2022 9:11 AM
Feb 26, 2022 9:08 AM
Nov 2021
oooooooo, I just love the chemistry between them and they were so cute this episode, I thought I was gonna die.
Feb 26, 2022 9:15 AM
Oct 2016
Great to meet Juju little sister after seeing her at the end of last episode. She's very shy but has a lot of passion for taking Juju cosplay photos. Shinju telling Marin some photography tips was really great. Those cameras are not cheap but can definitely be worth the investment to get better quality pictures. Tons of hilarious moments as the four of them went to that location sight that used to he an abandoned hospital. Juju was so terrified to the point of barely being able to even enter the building. I laughed so much at her being that scared, especially the shaking on the stairs. She did give Gojo some new perspective about how his grandpa felt which is nice. But I suppose Gojo holding her hand was too much for Juju pure delicate brain. I'm sure he will be able to make the best cosplay costume for her that she wanted since childhood. Gojo and Marin Beach date was cute. Even if they bird stole most of the food, it was funny seeing Gojo throw the fries and the bird actual caught it. Marin absolutely struck by Gojo in the beach sun, back lighting can make a world of difference. It will be so fun seeing them spend summer together.
Feb 26, 2022 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
My god. This new episode was freaking amazing. I like the addition of the sisters to the anime. They bring that extra knowledge about cosplay and photography to the story and is very informative. Also they bring in the classic "If you have a dream you better make it come true" shtick which I know It's cliche but I love it.

First part was good but the second part...my good. Freaking amazing. Not only is the development between these two a big fucking CHEFS KISS. But I felt like the Art and Animation during the beach scene where Marin and Gojo enter the water was fucking beautiful. It reminded me a lot of Sonny Boy's animation in regards to using a lot of still frame backgrounds but still animating the water. The Sound of the ocean was amazing as well.

So good. ALSO Marin's reactions and the request to hang out with her all Summer...man this progression is so fucking good. I love this anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2022 9:19 AM

Sep 2021
ah...this ep was just too gud...and the holy shit , cloverworks is actually flexing
Feb 26, 2022 9:20 AM

May 2015
The girl is getting a little thirsty...

Feb 26, 2022 9:20 AM
Jan 2021
Peak fiction, all there is too it
Feb 26, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
Sajuna's sister Shinju...despite being younger and more developed than the popular cosplayer, she is a great sibling whom supports her sister's work a lot being like a full-fledged manager. They say your biggest fans are always the ones closer to you.

Gojo and Shinju are pretty much alike as support to Marin and Sajuna with their skillsets, especially when it comes to taking pictures that's depending on budget and scenery to get really great photos. But when it comes to actually going places to take photos, as such with the abandoned hospital "studio" where the Flower Princess Blaze!! magical girl anime took place, it's a good place to take photos and test background effects, though Sajuna's look on her face is pure fright.

Sajuna wants to cosplay as Black Lily, but is too fearful of not the dark, but her dream to be a magical girl instead, taking the outfits and making that her first cosplay outfits. But for her to request Gojo instead of others, the part of her feeling envious that someone like Marin is wearing the Shizuku-tan outfit that Gojo specially made for her, it's the same as the Hina dolls which he was perfecting in its most beautiful realism. Welp, Sajuna literally got the shock of her life when Gojo just held her hand lols, but it's a good shock for breaking her virgin hand-holding experience.

Going to the beach at this timing before summer...well, Marin is at it again with her hyperactive provocativeness, and Gojo like a chad, just went with it. Just spending time with the cosplayer, getting a look at her panties, and experiencing Saitama's beach waves for the first time. To the extent that since Summer vancation is coming, an innocent confession of a date between the two of them...wholesome dates incoming!

Every step is amazing, and the backlighting only makes it subliminal.
Feb 26, 2022 9:25 AM
Feb 2022
this episode Was so good🤩 and wholesome ☺with some cute marin blushing moments🥰....I was surprised When Gojo told that he hadn't been to many places so i hope we get see to see some more cute moments of marin x gojo ✌.....
Feb 26, 2022 9:26 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Aww, poor Juju is too much of a scaredy cat to go into the abandoned building by herself and her reaction to Gojou holding her hand was priceless. We also got an wholesome beach scene with Marin and Gojou signaling the beginning of their summer break. Looking forward to seeing them do all sorts of things together and Marin still gushing over Gojou again was so cute.
Feb 26, 2022 9:26 AM
Dec 2021
So as I was watching this episode I noticed that they drew her hand incorrectly. The thumb is on the wrong side or her hand is broken. + the beach animation felt a bit weird

(dont know if i can post picture like this but i´ll try)
Feb 26, 2022 9:29 AM
Oct 2020
The backgrounds and water gives me sonny boy vibes idk why
Feb 26, 2022 9:33 AM

May 2015
Nice episode. Marin barely holding herself.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 26, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2021
I really expect this episode to not have sexual shots and Here I am feeling disappointed.
Feb 26, 2022 9:40 AM

Nov 2019
I'm ugly crying this episode was tooo freaking cute. Beach date was adorable. Each episode is better than the last it seems.
Feb 26, 2022 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
I can't get enough of how much of a good eater Marin is.
Feb 26, 2022 9:48 AM
Jun 2017
How is it possible that the anime keeps getting better and better with each episode? I'm a sucker for rom/coms, but I don't think I've been so invested since I watched OreGairu (which is COMPLETELY different)... and the beach scenery is amazing. Also loving the synergy between them.
Feb 26, 2022 9:49 AM

Jul 2011
Half this episode I was wondering mostly about the what is the other entries of Flower Princess series, who from what looks like is this series Precure parody.

The other half I was impressed with the hawk, that is really good at mid-air catch.
Feb 26, 2022 9:51 AM

Jul 2021
Damn, 5 minute episode.

Shinju got decent screen time this episode, she's a great photographer, I like how she's not nervous when she's talking about photograhy. Juju's face when Shinju said "Dai skidesu" was great. I still can't get over how Shinju looks like a full grown woman.

We saw a bit of how Juju got into cosplay and that Gojo's back story was nice, he was able feel what it's like when someone really appreciates your work.

We got the beach episode, but without the swimming suits. It was quite abrupt how Marin suddenly invited Gojo to the beach.

That was Gojo's first time going to the beach and he even said that he's never been to many places so Marin ended up making plans with him to visit various places all summer confirming that she will get to see Gojo all summer haha nice.

Marin's little oh-my-god freakout was cute, she must be on cloud 9 to be able to see her crush even in summer vacation and that was visible.

This was a bit more light-hearted episode than all previous ones, was still enjoyable. There was surprisingly very little fan-service in this episode too. Feels like a calm down episode, maybe something major is going to happen in next episode?

Anyway, 5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 26, 2022 9:52 AM

Dec 2020
Shinju is so cute as a littel sister she need to a job like photograper but lol sajuna was so scared and gojo with this face finally know how happy his jisan was.

Marin wants to chill on the ocean and gojo first time on the ocean wholesome moment.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 26, 2022 10:03 AM
Jul 2017
Homura24 said:

amazing episode anyways

I wouldn't say the animation, in this episode the "character consistency" and "saturation" are different, I wanted to know who the episode director was to see if this is typical of him...
Feb 26, 2022 10:14 AM

Jul 2019
vyctor922 said:
Homura24 said:

amazing episode anyways

I wouldn't say the animation, in this episode the "character consistency" and "saturation" are different, I wanted to know who the episode director was to see if this is typical of him...
The episode director, yusuke kawakami never directed anything in the past, but he is a great animator with a lot of good contacts (you can see some of his animation here https://www.sakugabooru.com/post?tags=yusuke_kawakami). The same applies to animation director of this episode, keisuke kobayashi, who has never fully done this job before, but is an amazing character acting animator (You can see some of his work here https://www.sakugabooru.com/post?tags=keisuke_kobayashi+). Both were very important people on the production of wonder egg, as kawakami was the action director on that show, and kobayashi was the main animator, so it was expected to see them both on sono bisque as the staff is the same as wonder egg
Feb 26, 2022 10:20 AM
Aug 2021
Is it legal for Animes to be just this good, like, that beach episode was not what i was expecting but the beach episode i never thought I needed
Feb 26, 2022 10:22 AM

Oct 2021
Shelby07 said:
I really expect this episode to not have sexual shots and Here I am feeling disappointed.

so you're leaving everything out and focusing on that one scene ?? almost feels like you're just hunting for it at this point if it actually bothered you to be this disappointed..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2022 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
The second half looked a little iffy at times with the consistency but mostly was solid and well-executed with the lighting, movements and expressions of characters in a pretty desolate environment to fit the mood well. Gave me some Sonny Boy vibes except this was a romantic situation. It was an interesting directing choice for sure visually, definitely took a normal chapter and turned it into something more than that. First half was pretty boring for me with the Inui sisters with a nice end there with Sajuna and Gojo I guess, but the second half definitely was the preferred portion for me. An actual good and refreshing beach segment for once.
Feb 26, 2022 10:28 AM

Mar 2008
trololo Inui x Gojo interaction. Power lost > System failure. Ahhh that was fun.
Also very nice beach time.

But I can sense the drama coming. Was Gojo, raised only by his grandfather, obsessed with work and family crafts. I knew very well that he is a very focused guy and he really likes but also admires his granpa work but never went to the beach?

Feb 26, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2021
Lens sold separately.- Yeah, can relate.

First half shed some more light on Juju and was pretty good. Especially when Gojo expressed his thanks.

But the second half was definitely the highlight for me. The beach segment was so full of energy. It was a bit inconsistent but still looked beautiful and refreshing. Also, congrats to Marin for making a move. You go, girl.
RioFSFeb 26, 2022 10:33 AM

Feb 26, 2022 10:29 AM

Mar 2016
Not a perfect episode by any means, but I really loved the art/scene direction in this one in particular. Apparently at least one of the primary staff members was involved in Sonny Boy, which explains the exceptional presentation, even though I heavily disliked that show in particular. The graphics in the episode was also a lot more pronounced this time around, but not too much to where it looks like they're breaking the bank. Glad to know so far that this series's production quality has stayed quite consistent so far, compared to the other CloverWorks project this season named Tokyo 24-ku (oooof).
Juju's backstory was quite nice, though my nitpick would be to have it be a bit more in detail than just her initial aspiration and why it led her up to this point. The second half was the better part in terms of further constructing Marin and Gojo's dynamic relationship. That damn fucking hawk, though LOL; ain't it usually sea gulls that do the whole snatch stealing from humans? xDDD
Feb 26, 2022 10:31 AM

Jan 2021
We were all looking 🤝

Feb 26, 2022 10:31 AM

Apr 2020
Wow this has to be the best or atleast the most well-animated episode of the series so far, especially that second half!

Marin, Gojou, Shinju, and Sajuna are now getting to know each other, and throughout this episode we get to know the sisters' personality and character. Sajuna, the big busty self really loves her sister and she did gave her a cosplay career. Also her camera tips are good to know, too bad I can't afford those right now. And in the case of Shinju, she loves to be a magical girl when she was a child, but will then realize reality. Thankfully, cosplaying did give her a chance to actually become a mahou shoujo, atleast irl, and that actually was a nice one. Too bad she passed out when her tender hands gets touched by the equally awed Gojou (hey looks like we're getting a harem outta this).

Also wth is happening with the animation, it looks crazy bonkers. You can argue that the background art is underdeveloped as fuck, and the animation looks crazy weird in the beach scene, but in my eyes it actually works. Just like what happened to Akebi last week, CloverWorks did something different in the animation just to be fresh, and seeing how Gojou and Marin interacted in the beach, it surely was a nice fit for the scene's atmosphere. Also Marin proposing to our boy to bring him wherever they go...hell yeah WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING. Lastly, I love to point out Enoshima Beach, probably one of my favorite places in real life Japan, and considering how it's also a staple scenery in Bunny Girl Senpai, I just love it even more.

Another banger episode for My Dress-Up Darling, at this point a BANGER ep from this show is like very good, I want an even greater one!
Feb 26, 2022 10:43 AM
Mar 2015
Nice to see the realizations that Gogo comes to at the hospital about telling his grandfather that the dolls were beautiful and Marin realizes how amazing Gogo is
Feb 26, 2022 10:47 AM

Jan 2020
The beach part of the episode had super smooth animation! I wonder if they did some rotoscoping.
Feb 26, 2022 10:59 AM

May 2016
I'm so glad I came here to mention it, and everybody already noticed.
The animation quality in this one, where did that come from? The shading's pretty simple but I'll take it anytime.
Feb 26, 2022 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
Beautiful episode, really enjoyed it. Thank you for this wonderful animation
Feb 26, 2022 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Fucking love this show god damn. I’m almost looking forward to this weekly more than attack on titan

The best rom com shows are the ones where you like both love interests, and this is one of them
Feb 26, 2022 11:11 AM
Jun 2020
yooo. that animation is something. the beach scene is really faqin beautiful, the rotoscoped walking really gives the scene much more depth to it

anyways, another great episode. Of all Marin and Gojou interaction, this is the best one
🙏CloverWorks 🙏
Hiruuu_Feb 26, 2022 11:15 AM
Feb 26, 2022 11:34 AM

Nov 2016
Visual direction was vibrant and glued me to the screen once again. Rotoscope animation really makes the characters shine.

I'm also glad that I can get behind Sajuna's character.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 26, 2022 11:38 AM
Jan 2021
They really killed it with the animation whatttt
Feb 26, 2022 11:39 AM

Mar 2021
What the hell happened with the animation?? For real, it was so crisp this episode. Felt like I was watching an anime movie and not a random episode. GG Cloverworks

Feb 26, 2022 11:40 AM

Aug 2015
The animation this episode was truly amazing!!!!

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

485 by Lord_sag4 »»
May 8, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

192 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 5, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 12, 2022

231 by Netbug »»
Apr 29, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
Apr 28, 7:21 AM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

15 by Rinrinka »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.