Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 12, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, that tan. Marin in a nutshell.

Good thing she looks like her normal self again and went shopping with Gojo. I can't take Gojo's outfits seriously at all. He looks like a meme character with some of the stuff he wearing but Marin seems to like it. She can't hold back teasing Gojo either. Hilarious.
Mar 12, 2022 7:28 AM

May 2020
Oh seems like Sajuna's quite impressed with Gojo after him pulling off yet another cosplay request. Well not like i'm surprised, but hey don't need to pass any verdict yet. Also the inevitable happened… you just can't escape from any rule of physics.
Energy changes forms. So rip buttons, once again.

Marin felt jealous haha, that pout face was cute. Also she’s already onto her new cosplay, that tan-skinned prisoner Veronica, moreover going as far as tanning herself too lol. Though tbh I don’t have very strong feelings about this.

Also have to mention about Cloverworks dedication, they aren't missing even a single chance giving us some really good fanservice shots.
Mar 12, 2022 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
Well the relationship is going good now we just need a confession.
The photo's looked really good i guess working together with others helps out now i wonder if they will work together again, i do expect more clothing requests.
Mar 12, 2022 8:03 AM
Dec 2020
marin is exotic in tanning

the photoshoot... lol
Mar 12, 2022 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
Even the mighty b-holder cannot hold Shinju's massive weapons anymore. 😂
Gojou and Marin's date was sooooo cute. They should buy some matching t-shirt though.

Gojou-kun no ecchi!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 12, 2022 9:06 AM

Dec 2020
This episode was sooo cute, Marin really likes gojo kun that was so clear after that in the shop.

I thought she gives him a kiss haha xD.
No only two episodes left:(
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 12, 2022 9:07 AM
Oct 2016
I'm glad that Juju and Shinju became closer through their love of cosplay. The two sisters seemed somewhat distant when we first meet them even if you couldn't deny they cared for each other. Sharing a passion definitely brings people closer especially if their family like in this case. Shinju wanting to cosplay even more once she gets older and can have a job to fund all the expenses. I loved Juju reaction thinking of all the cosplays they could do together and what ones Shinju can do with her figure that Juju couldn't herself. Its nice seeing the sisters bond more over the course of the photo shoot.

Marin has set her sights on the next cosplay for Gojo to make. A fighting game character with barely any clothing. While easier for Gojo since its much less complex design or much of anything other than elaborate underwear. It does present that personal problem for him which he brought at the end of the episode. Seeing so much of Marin boob would be too overwhelming. So it will have to stay a personal cosplay just for her. Their shopping trip was the cutest not date but still a date ever! Marin absolutely gushing over every one of those ridiculous looking shirts Gojo would try on. All but the first one looked hideous but she somehow thought her mans looked good. These wholesome moments between our main couple keep warming my heart while also having them each grow together with one another
Mar 12, 2022 9:10 AM
Oct 2015
I'm a bit disappointed they cut the part where Gojo said that Marin had paid for everything (not just the materials, but the fee for making the clothes too)
Mar 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Jun 2021
Marin is the best waifu i have ever seen, 0 doubt
Mar 12, 2022 9:14 AM

Oct 2017
"Seeing such plump, healthy underboobs makes you healthier too" ~Kitagawa Marin.

Juju sama, is this what I think it is?

Marin's choice of cosplay this time is truly wild and poor Gojou's suffering the consequences as usual. Their date was really fun thou and Marin crushing on Gojou's just the best.
Nov 2021
she’s mommy on baby

Nov 2019
Another dorbs episode <3 They're sooo cute together I can't!

Stark700 said:
I can't take Gojo's outfits seriously at all.
The best part - really nailed the 15y.o boy aesthetic. That flames button down would pair nicely with a Dragon Ball undershirt!
Mar 12, 2022 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
Main going next level applying that foundation. Gotta give her credit. Girl has got dedication.
Man the one thing I didnt want in this anime is for other girls to fall for Gojo and yet here we are. I like Juju and I really don't want to see a war for Gojo imo.

Great episode with a lot of great Marin moments and faces. They finally addressed an issue I've been having with Gojo literally wearing the same thing week after week. I like how they went clothes shopping together. It was a nice change of pace since they're always working and cosplaying with each other. they're actually doing "Couple" like things.

That ending was sweet and hot. I just enjoyed them walking down the street and when she grabbed Gojo's arm I shop up out of my chair.

God I love these two.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 12, 2022 9:22 AM

Jul 2017
Haha, Shinju still can't hide the fact that more than being her younger sister's photographer, that is where her passion lies at. For Marin...she's still the same infatuation character with Juju, it's still like a dream for her, so how to hate her in all of the gleaming enthusiasm? Gojo may have handled Shinju with ease, while her B-holder isn't enough to hold her big boobs back, yet another powerful blow.

Sajuna is slowly falling in love with Gojo for more than his cosplay craft...while feeling jealous that he understood Shinju's struggles of wanting to stand together with her younger sister. Marin of course was pumped about the entire ordeal, and the legendary "Jelly Pout" finally made it onto the anime with her being jealous that both Gojo and Shinju had their private time together.

Summer vacation's here, and Gojo has more than enough time to burn making more cosplay outfits, while Marin got her signature tan for wanting to cosplay the baddie prisoner Veronica. Even for that, foundation imitates it well, and Marin treads the fanservice tropey line carefully by treating it as a joke. The hidden feeling of a girl wearing your clothes is very alluring, but trying to cosplay such a character...is no problem at all, so get it going, except for the actual application which sends her injured. Sorry Veronica-tya, you'll have to wait another day.

Gojo and Marin's date in Shibuya, now it's her turn to repay the favour for Gojo by becoming his stylist. It looks like more of Marin teasing him with her wuv, even better if they could get couple-matching clothing, which Gojo shrieked. She thought that he gave up making Veronica's cosplay for her, but it all hinges on clothing, and he got embarrassed for all the fanservice being a pervert that she wouldn't mind doing it for. The ear whispering is all I'm living for, and Marin REALLY teases Gojo for fun.

Oh-so-lovely.
Mar 12, 2022 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
Gojo usual outfit is already in cosplay mode since people don't wear traditional costume in daily life anymore, except people in craftsmanship profession. And while I agree with Marin that he's hot in any cloth, I think he'll look best without cloth...

Next episode, love hotel, the title is clickbating so I guess it's just their next shooting location.
Mar 12, 2022 9:24 AM
Sep 2021
man i loved this episode i just think it's kinda funny it took 9 minutes to get to the into lol!
Mar 12, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2014
This episode had one of the best Marin X Gojo moments that I already forgot seeing Marin's bare ass on the big screen. As always, their wholesome moments completely overshadow the fanservice scenes.

I can't believe we're finally getting the love hotel episode next week. Time really does fly, it has been a fun ride boys.
TheBasedMakiMar 12, 2022 9:48 AM
Mar 12, 2022 9:27 AM

Oct 2021
LOL Marin pouting and jealous of shinju and gojo making cosplay dress at gojo's home.
But damn marin's next cosplay dress will be good for Fan-service purpose.
Mar 12, 2022 9:33 AM

Nov 2016
There's nothing quite like a healthy underboob, indeed. Then there's the dark skin, the sharp teeth and the material costs were also kept to a minimum. No matter how you look at it, the Veronica cosplay is a W.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2020
underboobs are hotter than bare boobs in my opinion..
Mar 12, 2022 9:38 AM

Feb 2008
Another episode exceeding expectations. But this best part was this:

I didn't think they would get that far in the manga.
Mar 12, 2022 9:43 AM
Oct 2019
Dont let twitter see this episode. They about to call Marin out for black fishing
Mar 12, 2022 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
Fantastic episode, and Shinju was beautiful. Sheesh, its going to be a mega downer when this show ends.
May the Uguu be with you.

Mar 12, 2022 9:51 AM

Mar 2021
When she whispered to him in the end my heart jumped too lmaooo WISH IT WAS ME FRRR

Mar 12, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
I just love this damn show so much. So wholesome and funny combined with stunning animation
Mar 12, 2022 9:59 AM

Jul 2011
That flower pattern shirt is a great shirt. The bus seat print is ask to be someone funny picture. The flame one if Gojou ended buying, this anime would need to change the plot, Gojou would need to become a japanese version of Guy Fieri, and go with Marin around restaurants and make videos about it, and she cosplay around.
Mar 12, 2022 10:00 AM
Nov 2020
Quick question y’all,

Did anybody else thing she was gonna say “kidding” at the end of the ep, after asking gojou if she needed too send the pictures.

She said she wouldn’t send them even if he said yes, but I had the slight feeling a “kidding” was following up after that sentence and that smile before the outro, thoughts?
Mar 12, 2022 10:02 AM
Jan 2022
NagIsa_09 said:
This episode was sooo cute, Marin really likes gojo kun that was so clear after that in the shop.

I thought she gives him a kiss haha xD.
No only two episodes left:(

I thought she would kiss him
Mar 12, 2022 10:06 AM
Jan 2022
I really liked the ending, it was funny and now I can't wait for the next episode
Mar 12, 2022 10:19 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Shinju’s B holder broke xD. Juju was very appreciative of Gojo for helping her cosplay also. Marin was jealous when she heard Shinju went to Gojo’s house lol. Marin tanned herself with full body foundation so she could cosplay Veronica. Gojo when he saw Marin in his PE clothes was funny xD. Marin wore them shark teeth which were KAWAIIIIIIIIII! Marin made Gojo try on other clothes but the results came to all I WUV HIM in every outfit xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 12, 2022 10:31 AM

Dec 2018
The scenes when Gojo said he will pass.... I was having a same feeling like Marin was... Then to found out he is just embarrassing to see Marin in that outfit is so cute. Best couple of this season.

Mar 12, 2022 10:40 AM

Jul 2016
The arc concludes this episode the black lobellia one. Its nice too see the characters happy with their cosplays. And they made photo shots which is pretty. The highlight is the serious Marin shot and with Juju shot too. Nice to see that Shinju is motivated to cosplay herself. And some nice character arcs for the sisters.

The next part is taking place summer time. Gojo making new cosplay which Marin fan of. Its depicts in a video game. Named prisoner Veronica which has revealing design. And then they had a date by buying some clothes to Gojou. Which has hilarious and cute moments. And lastly Gojo tells Marin that he cant make it because its too revealing, which Marin understands and she make sure next time she gonna be careful with what she cosplays. Overall great episode and nicely paced one. And more Gojo and Marin moments

Mar 12, 2022 10:43 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Looks like Sajuna is starting to fall for Gojou, he so smooth when gives great advice. It was only a matter of time before the b-holder would break against Shinju's huge chest. Despite all that I'm glad that the sisters are bonding over a shared hobby of cosplaying. Although Marin got a little jealous when she found out that Gojou prepared Shinju's cosplay outfit himself while Shinju was at his house.

Marin wanted to cosplay as Veronica using tan body paint as the foundation, but the power of the underboob was too much for Gojou and this character had very little clothing, but Marin hit her head so she couldn't cosplay. Marin took Gojou to a clothing store to pick clothes for him, but this was plot for the two of them to have matching outfits. Sadly, Gojou didn't look good or feel comfortable in any of the clothes she choose for him. I thought Gojou was going stop doing cosplays for Marin permanently which was going to make Marin sad, but it was because Veronica had very little clothing that was too stimulating for him. Still Marin teased him by whispering in his ear saying that she will send him a pic of the Veronica cosplay. Gojou better get those tissues ready if she sends those pics though.
Mar 12, 2022 10:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least Gojou still has a bit of decency left but he can't do anything against Marin, especially how madly in love she is, at least it didn't go that far with the new "outfit"
Mar 12, 2022 11:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Marin just looks good in anything, doesn't she?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 12, 2022 11:16 AM

Sep 2017
The self insert weebs wet dream gets more and more absurd.
Mar 12, 2022 11:19 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that the people had fun in the photo shoot and shows later that Gojo was embarrassed when he realized that Kitagawa chose a character who wears little clothes
Mar 12, 2022 11:36 AM
Feb 2022
this episode was awesome, the animation was a 10/10 especially in the last scenes, i will definitely start the manga after the anime finishes airing
Mar 12, 2022 11:48 AM

Jun 2021
Adayauu said:
Dont let twitter see this episode. They about to call Marin out for black fishing

Yeah the second I saw the character I was like yikes but luckily I think the tan is still light enough to not offend that crowd. It’s just a costume anyway yknow
Mar 12, 2022 11:55 AM

Dec 2016
Another boring episode with the same 2 stances. Boring male protag and pixie maniac that can only glee while looking at boring MC.
Mar 12, 2022 12:05 PM

Feb 2019
Obviously 86 was the highlight of this Saturday, but Sono bisque reminding us that it’s still here putting out peak episodes.

LOVED marin teasing gojo at the end there with the pic “joke” some really cute teasing today as always. Can’t believe we’ve only got a few more eps of this left. Season blew by.
Mar 12, 2022 12:07 PM

May 2020
back to back the two best episodes of the show
Mar 12, 2022 12:17 PM

Aug 2018
"Everybody has their stuff."
Very good chapter, the pictures turned out great. Now it's time to make another cosplay for Marin.
It was funny when they went shopping. Marin had been mad when he told her that Shinju went to his house haha how adorable.
But well, next episode...let's see what happens.
Mar 12, 2022 12:28 PM

Jan 2022
didn't really like this episode as much as the others, art felt off and the new veronica cosplay felt really rushed- If anything it felt like a filler episode

Also at this point the op isnt even the op anymore, whats the point in putting it 8 mins into the episode ?
Mar 12, 2022 12:31 PM
Jun 2021
her ass😉 what a treat
Mar 12, 2022 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
Just when you think she couldn't get any better and we get the gift of her as a kuro gyaru, it is a shame it was so short lived but I guess that would only make it even more special.
Mar 12, 2022 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
Amazing episode, Marin finds the next costume she wants to cosplay as, and takes Gojo shopping!
Also, Marin's jealous face is so cute and funny~
Mar 12, 2022 12:42 PM

Oct 2020
That was a great episode. Maybe I’m forgetting the manga but I’m pretty sure the anime added the photoshoot at the hospital, I seem to recall the manga never went back to that storyline after Juju fainted. I think the stuff with Juju and Shinju talking on the bed was new too. Anyway whether it was new or I’m just forgetful, I really enjoyed it all!
Mar 12, 2022 1:06 PM

Jul 2017
This episode just kind of existed for me. Some moments in the second half between Marin and Gojo but nothing that really captures my interest or excitement like the beach segment a couple episodes back. This one in general just felt a lot more boring tbh. Humor was kinda weak too.
Mar 12, 2022 1:25 PM
May 2017
Sl1x said:
Quick question y’all,

Did anybody else thing she was gonna say “kidding” at the end of the ep, after asking gojou if she needed too send the pictures.

She said she wouldn’t send them even if he said yes, but I had the slight feeling a “kidding” was following up after that sentence and that smile before the outro, thoughts?

Marin will send the photos to Gojou because...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.