Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2022 7:27 AM

Jul 2019
Ayo this episode was fun. Just a nice lil outing to cosplaying event. Got some Marin fanservice here for the fans of Marin booba. Would be surprised if people would sell their soul to wipe Marin's back too lmao.

Honestly though, I thought this episode's reflection of just doing stuff you enjoy because you enjoy it was a sweet message to go along with the plot at hand. Don't be ashamed of doing X and Y and just have fun.

Nov 2011
Jesus Christ, Marin has no bounds when teasing Gojo in her newly made outfit. That back rubbing scene, wow. Not that I blame her though, she's just so excited about their cosplay event.

Felt like this was an exciting experience for Gojo to just be there as well. Very happy for the both of them.

Feb 2018
In the end the costumes were finished and was this their first time going to a cosplay festival? That smile was quite cute and also that black costume was so sexy, posing like a professional cosplayer model. A little confused whether cosplayers or photo shots usually need to add a filter to beautify the background. Posting and sign up for a new account, using real name as Marin? How I read the title for this episode, xD. Uwaaa, a lot of people came there, and they were doing cosplay too, they were all so cute. Marin's first photo shoot? by the fat guy who often appears in the H series, lol.

Wait, what? I saw some oji-san copslay as Mahou Shoujo, damn. It seems that for copslay there is no age and gender limit, you can express yourself freely, according to the character you like.

And that the breathability is poor. There are many improvements to be made... Did need a zoom scene for Marin's legs and those stockings, I mean it's wet, lol. Maybe it's just sweat. Uwooo, Marin was just dehydrated because it was quite hot wearing that costume and it just that Marin oppai was so, it's just that the costume suppressed Marin oppai. Gojou is indeed shy when it comes to girls matters but watchih Gojou face, it was so cute, good job Marin. Almost forgot that Marin had blonde hair, lol. Is it blonde idk... Train scene, thanks for today, still looking forward to the next cosplay project.
Feb 5, 2022 7:28 AM

May 2020
Them at the cosplay event finally… and pretty evident though just how enthusiastic Marin was about all of this. A bit too much i’ll say, given her own dress was falling off lmao.

Also tf with those moans, but well Gojo did enjoy it I suppose( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Will continue to make outfits for her.

Oct 2017
That was too much stimulation for Gojou, poor guy.

Marin even drew those tattoos on her thighs, that's dedication.

Marin blushing was adorable.

Jun 2019
Well, another cute episode with cute Shizuku-tan. She looks adorable and super hot at the same time. Seeing Marin smile and be so happy was such a great feeling. Also, she made her cosplay debut when people were asking her to take pictures. She was completely in her character as expected of Marin. Gojou feeling happy and sad at the same time was expected as well.

Lots of ecchi moments and a lot of wholesome moments in this show. Another cute episode. Also, Gojou is the best boy. Very cute... :3
Feb 5, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2022
The costume designed by Gojou was finished, Marin and Gojou go to the cosplay festival, there were a lot of cosplayers there. It's just that I'm curious how that costume can make you feel hot, isn't that quite revealing? Besides that, for some reason I want to be this guy.

Feb 5, 2022 8:09 AM
May 2021
Marin even wrote the tattoos on her legs lmao.

Great episode but man seriously how tf is Gojo containing himself over all this “unintentional” teasing lol
Feb 5, 2022 8:17 AM

Apr 2010
The first even was a success despite a few things not going as planned, it was nice to watch.
And it seems the characters are starting to notice a romantic interest in each other which is also nice, it was a question when it would happen but it happened.
Looking forward to how this is going to develop.
Feb 5, 2022 8:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yes, the cosplay event! It's not surprising that Marin was so popular, her cosplay is great, though this is what happens when she's too hot eh (xD) the last scene was really cute, the romance part is clearly developing, and we're only at the beginning
Feb 5, 2022 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
Marin was so cute and beautiful as Shizuku-tan. She is the best Shizuku-tan ever.
Heatstroke is a serious issue. They should prepare drinking water and a lot of cooling products next time.
btw, They should buy a real camera as well.

lascookie said:
I'm curious how that costume can make you feel hot, isn't that quite revealing? Besides that, for some reason I want to be this guy.

The costume is in black color, as well as, using thick fabric and also tight as well. Dark colors absorb a lot more heat than lighter ones.
AkeZZZFeb 5, 2022 9:00 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 5, 2022 9:02 AM

Jul 2017
You could tell how much fun CloverWorks had with animating Marin and her boob bag and the amount she just played with them, and some of the extra fanservice goodness that fans online would make GIFS of and post everywhere on social media lol like with the back scene too.

On a real though, it was kind of a flat episode with the cosplay event itself but Gojo observing Marin and how she was cosplaying as Shizuku-tan and calling her beautiful at the train before he fell asleep was nice. He was starstruck with her and she did give him a lot of company so it was clear he still wanted to help and hang out with her and luckily he still can. Marin though's hit that point now where she's crushing on Gojo at the end when she realized how meaningful it is for him to call her beautiful when he's normally very reserved with that word. Given what all he's done for her and put himself through, it's hard for her not to crush on him. In that sense, Marin's teasing of him backfired big time and Gojo played an UNO-reverse card on her, even if he didn't mean to. So some slow-burn progress at least did happen here compared to people being completely or forcefully oblivious about their own feelings so it's fine. The actual content feels repetitive in the manga for the long run but baby steps like this are appreciated. It wasn't an entertaining episode throughout with some stale parts like with the actual cosplay event but there were decent moments here and there to not make it a bad one by any means.
Feb 5, 2022 9:03 AM

Jan 2022
The blush at the end when she remember the thing gojo told it really made my hear <kyyu-u> for a sec☠️😻
Feb 5, 2022 9:06 AM

Dec 2020
Another wholesome episode how happy marin was so nice that she gained a lot of fans on that cosplay event.

Looks like gojo has said that loud that not checked he was so tired.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 5, 2022 9:06 AM

Feb 2019
Marin’s boob physics legitimately deserve an Oscar for best animation.

That “ehhhhh” at the end when Marin remembered how Gojo only says beautiful when he really means it omgg I let out a little squeal myself ngl. I love this series and this ship so much man.
Feb 5, 2022 9:07 AM

Mar 2018
Pretty nice first cosplaying experience, I love how they weren't able to do everything right, but it was still fun.

Karin was so beautiful this episode ;-)
Feb 5, 2022 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
I still love how they are able to add fanservice here and there while maintaining the overall wholesomeness of the show. *chefs kiss*

The train scene really got me in my feelings fr. Time for a rewatch.
Feb 5, 2022 9:12 AM
Oct 2016
This episode went so well. I teared up a a few times throughout. Gojo seeing how happy Marin was with the costume at the beginning definitely had me going. You could just see the unbridled joy coming from Marin as she got to finally be Shizuku. Gojo recognizing what he'd been able to do for Marin made me so happy. He'd felt so down last episode thinking he couldn't make the costume in time due to the time misunderstanding but now Gojo can see the fruits of his labor. Marin taking that enthusiasm of putting the costume on for the first time and heading right to the event. Which goes even better since Marin can experience being a cosplayer with people wanting to take pictures. She looked so good in the pictures doing Shizuku poses. Gojo could see how happy this made her. I knew they wouldn't just part ways after this even if that's what Gojo thought for a minute. Marin absolutely has dozens of more favorite characters to cosplay that Gojo needs to make. Love seeing the two of them together becoming closer.
Feb 5, 2022 9:12 AM
Feb 2021
Nice episode. Thought the ending was a little weak, but lots of good stuff before that. Gojo needs to realize he's got some talent and get a little more confident.

Really like how the relationship is going. Don't want any dumb "misunderstandings" to get in the way.
Feb 5, 2022 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
As a cosplayer I really appreciate the details that went into this episode and how they didn't sugar coat anything. For example when Kitagawa was sweating like crazy the details of her wig frizzing was awesome. Because *SPOILER* thats what happens when you cosplay and it's hot as hell outside. ALSO when Gojo puts the cooling pad on her head...I know it's another little thing but the fact that he lifts the wig and we see a glimpse of her real hair...man just little details like that in anime show me how much they actually care imo.

Was the marks between her thighs the number of times Shizuku had sex? If so props to Kitagawa for going all out.

But GOD DAMN THAT ENDING!!! I actually stood up and clapped because I was so fucking happy. MAN OH MAN I LOVE THESE TWO!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 5, 2022 9:14 AM
Dec 2020
ani 5/5
sound 5/5
boob 2/5

let's praise for gojo kami sama...
it's better than last eps ...

Feb 5, 2022 9:18 AM
Jul 2021
Seriously if you "Hate it" why the hell are you still watching at Episode 5? I feel like people who didn't think they were going to have fan service are just coming to give it a 1. I really wish MAL scores were everyone's genuine feelings and not reviews where they didn't watch it or just give 1s for no reason.
Feb 5, 2022 9:23 AM
May 2014
we all know where the animation money went into
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2021
Syureria said:
In the end the costumes were finished and was this their first time going to a cosplay festival? That smile was quite cute and also that black costume was so sexy, posing like a professional cosplayer model. A little confused whether cosplayers or photo shots usually need to add a filter to beautify the background. Posting and sign up for a new account, using real name as Marin? How I read the title for this episode, xD. Uwaaa, a lot of people came there, and they were doing cosplay too, they were all so cute. Marin's first photo shoot? by the fat guy who often appears in the H series, lol.

Wait, what? I saw some oji-san copslay as Mahou Shoujo, damn. It seems that for copslay there is no age and gender limit, you can express yourself freely, according to the character you like.

And that the breathability is poor. There are many improvements to be made... Did need a zoom scene for Marin's legs and those stockings, I mean it's wet, lol. Maybe it's just sweat. Uwooo, Marin was just dehydrated because it was quite hot wearing that costume and it just that Marin oppai was so, it's just that the costume suppressed Marin oppai. Gojou is indeed shy when it comes to girls matters but watchih Gojou face, it was so cute, good job Marin. Almost forgot that Marin had blonde hair, lol. Is it blonde idk... Train scene, thanks for today, still looking forward to the next cosplay project.

Besides the Mahou Shouju, there were also some characters in a background that looked like some of the characters from Horimiya. I guess Cloverworks threw that in as an easter egg, since they did the anime adaptation of that manga last year.

May 2021
The Jiggle physics ran strong this episode. Nice job, Cloverworks.

This was a decent episode; on the one hand, the cosplay event wasn't as exciting as I was hoping but on the other hand, Gojo looking at everyone else having fun following their passions and feeling at ease was pretty nice.

Marin almost had a wardrobe malfunction by trying to make her own changes but luckily, it turned out fine. I really like how she constantly teases Gojo tho I can't figure out if its intentional or not.

After that, I loved how the moment Marin's skirt flew up due to the wind, the camera automatically began clicking pictures. Now, THAT's what I call a cultured camera.

Finally, the ending of the episode was the highlight for me. Gojo, in a rather drowsy state, calls Marin beautiful. That, after telling her how he only used such words on special occasions. Her face after that 'almost' confession was pretty goofy and adorable tho.

So, yup, enjoyed this episode quite a lot, therefore 5/5.

Just came to know what that number on her thighs represents. OH NOOO!
RioFSFeb 5, 2022 9:28 AM

Feb 5, 2022 9:26 AM

Jul 2021
WTF this wasn't 23 minutes, this was 2 minute episode, change my mind.

Marin was really adorable, got like 10 wallpapers from this episode alone. Here's the link to the album if anyone is interested.

So they did end up going to the cosplay event next day and Marin had a lot of fun.

The Marin noises xD, Gojo looked visibly horrifed lmao, that was hilarious to watch. Also his reaction to the boob bag scene was good too.

We got flustered Marin at the end there xD. Gojo told her she looked beautiful and she knows that beautiful holds a special meaning for Gojo so the reaction was understandable. I wanna see how Marin acts around Gojo after that, Gojo was sleepy so he probably won't even remember saying it lol.

And finally a episode title with no double meaning or anything xD (the next episode title).

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 5, 2022 10:12 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 5, 2022 9:30 AM

May 2016
The pace is a bit slow for my liking but damn that ending had impact cause the build up from episode 3.

Feb 5, 2022 9:30 AM

Jun 2021
Let's just say that the staff are doing great for this ep. Marin giving us the fan service while cosplaying makes me wanna hug her.
Also Gojo straight up landed a critical hit on her and went to sleep like it's nothing.
(っ◕‿◕)っ
4dyylanFeb 5, 2022 2:46 PM
Feb 5, 2022 9:33 AM

May 2021
E-cat said:
MegamiRem said:
That was too much stimulation for Gojou, poor guy.

Marin even drew those tattoos on her thighs, that's dedication.

Marin blushing was adorable.

What does the tattoos mean. I didnt catch it.

From what I could gather, it's apparently a number that represents the number of times a girl got cre*mpied. That said, its a part of the cosplay so it doesn't mean that she has actually done that.

Feb 5, 2022 9:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well done Gojou. Drop the bomb and fall asleep right away.

From what I could gather, it's apparently a number that represents the number of times a girl got cre*mpied. That said, its a part of the cosplay so it doesn't mean that she has actually done that.

Holy shit, that point completely passed me by, lol, what a raunchy character.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 5, 2022 9:35 AM
Jan 2020
It's funny how in my younger years I used to desdain and look down upon 'slice of life' anime or manga titles, but now it has become one of my favorite genres. Despite having some well placed and playful ecchi elements, this series gives us a view on the difficulties that the lack of human interaction can bring. Gojo is experiencing and trembling through a roller-coaster ride that is the normality, the simple act of conveying in a conversation with a woman. It's nice to see Gojo's evolution through these episodes though, and I hope he can keep getting used to the bond he's starting to form with Kitagawa. Looking forward to the next one.
Feb 5, 2022 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
Marin has become a splitting image of Shizuku-tan, and that's all thanks to Gojo. The proportions are perfect down to the detail, and Marin's feeling reciprocated with overjoy with Gojo being part of the process.

The cosplay event is what you expect of events like Comiket, and Gojo stands out because of his clothing while for Marin, it takes hardcore Doujin fans to recognize her outfit, that's much from her cosplay debut. Cosplay is an Otaku's work of art, and it takes fun too. Gojo thought that this was a one-and-done deal, but Marin's exquisite smile made him come back for more, which was wholesome.

Also, Gojo probably made the suit to be too exact, that's why Marin is feeling under the heat for any kind of modification needed. Any kind of undressing freaks Gojo out, but Marin needs because otherwise she'd be suffering from heat. Honestly though, Gojo giving Marin a cooldown makes it feel sexual, more than the tally marks on her thigh (which is an indication of how many times the character has had sexual intercourse). Really though, props to capturing each and every detail succinctly.

SoraSenpai said:
Was the marks between her thighs the number of times Shizuku had sex? If so props to Kitagawa for going all out.
Yep, each and every detail to the utmost precision. Really love it.

The life of a cosplayer that makes Gojo feel like he's Marin's manager, and their relationship is just getting started. Most certainly did not anticipate Gojo's low-key confession, but it shocked Marin good.

Once again, another enjoyable episode in the books.
Feb 5, 2022 9:44 AM

Sep 2020
She is really cute in that dress, the visuals are amazing, also very funny episode.
Gojo made her blush without realizing and fall asleep~
Feb 5, 2022 9:45 AM

Feb 2008
It's been several seasons since I have just flat enjoyed a series and when I watch it it goes by in no time at all. I just hope we do see the mid thirties chapters as part of this series. Hard to say with how the show is moving.
Feb 5, 2022 9:53 AM

Nov 2014
I need more blusing/embarassed Kitagawa in my life. Tho her being casual about a lot of stuff is also cool to watch.
Feb 5, 2022 9:54 AM
Dec 2017
That last attack was lethal when gojo told kitagawa that she was beautiful.

Nishikata should take some cues from GOJO.
Feb 5, 2022 9:54 AM

Apr 2021
They made the outfit, so what's next? Duh!!! A cosplay event but yeah the outfit's still a work in progress....And I'm kinda glad that Marin said she had like 50 favorite number one characters which only means there'll be more cosplays :)
And yeah Gojo in the end there telling Marin she was beautiful, was actually kinda cute!!!!
Well that's that, I'm looking forward to next week's episode!!!!!
Feb 5, 2022 9:55 AM

May 2015
Damn, that ending! Marin got brainfreeze!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 5, 2022 9:58 AM
Jan 2016
Looking forward to the cosplay collaboration. Makes me sad that it is almost halfway done but I am hoping we get a second season announcement at the end. I loved this part in the manga because Gojo thought it was all gonna end here and was glad to know she wanted to do more cosplays
Feb 5, 2022 9:59 AM
Mar 2018
WHY DID THE EPISODE END SO QUICKLY THOUGH 😭
Feb 5, 2022 10:02 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Another fun episode in which Gojo and Marin dressed as Shizuku-tan attended a cosplay event. Marin was so stunning that she started to attract a crowd of photographers. Unfortunately, Marin was about to pass out from heat stroke from having too much padding in her chest area on top of wearing an outfit that had thick black fabric. The two of them went inside so that Marin can hydrate and Gojo can make adjustments to her outfit. Gojo got a little nervous wiping the sweat off of Marin's back, but it felt so good for Marin that he had no choice but to do it. It seems like the two of them are starting to fall for each other as they had a great time and Marin wants to cosplay more characters.
Feb 5, 2022 10:10 AM

Nov 2019
Toooo cuuuutteeee. The romance is budding! They really nailed her reaction to Gojo's complement <3 ~Butterflies~ And we get more classic Marin with the wind-caused upskirt photo reaction.
I loved the cosplay event - felt very real... reminds me of being at cons and feeling out of place until I get my nerves out of the way. And Gojo only gets better from here so I'm excited since he got a pretty luke-warm reaction from viewers.

stephie-samaFeb 5, 2022 10:18 AM
Feb 5, 2022 10:14 AM

Nov 2012
I dropped this now.

People are complaining about fanservice in Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku, but here's definitely more fanservice. All those unnecessary shots. I think it's ok if people like it. This series is quite realistic, even if it's unlikely a loner would get so close to a gal. I personally feel like his betraying his dolls by being so close to Marin and liking her body, but others may disagree. I think he should stick to the dolls. It would be more cool. Like I will stick to anime girls and to nofap at the same time.

However it's not bad by any means, I can't watch this anymore, my unpleasant memories from going to various anime conventions are coming up. All that forcing myself to fake liking things to find more friends, which failed anyway (these facebook contacts are worthless). All those ugly real cosplayers in their shabby cosplays, trying to portray anime and game characters and failing miserably (however, I admit that the best ones are getting better over the years), showing how awful this shitty reality looks like, even if you try hard. I feel like throwing up, my palms are wet and my anxiety is high because of this. Oh, it so sucks to be alive, even if you can watch anime. :-/
Feb 5, 2022 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
Fantastic episode. Doubt maybe for those who haven't read the manga. The markings on Shizuku-tan's legs were the sex numbers she had done, which is why the photographer blushed.
Feb 5, 2022 10:23 AM

Jun 2020
I like how Marin's just so excited wearing Gojo's creation like he bet everything on the line and she just appreciates the hell out of it

Although Marin and Shizuku have different personalities by first impressions she does know how to act like the character in this case Shizuku-tan

That scene when they were on the stairs was hot and I mean literally hot Marin's sweating real hard even made a lake and in the train station it was a wholesome moment in general finally made Gojo say beautiful and more so to Marin.
Feb 5, 2022 10:26 AM
Jun 2020
An absolute blast of an episode. Kitagawa-san finally cosplays as her favorite character and we get to see al lil' of an somewhat ecchi scene on the stairs and of course the wholesome moment on the train, what a nice way to end the episode.
Honestly 25 mins isn't enough but that's all we can get. Looking forward to the next ep

Also, what is the symbol/sign on Marin's leg? is that something that "Shizuku-tan" have?
Hiruuu_Feb 5, 2022 10:31 AM
Feb 5, 2022 10:28 AM

Oct 2021
That blush at the end , 10/10. Very wholesome episode overall , nothing to complain about.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2022 10:29 AM

Jan 2021
That was a great ending to the episode
Feb 5, 2022 10:31 AM

Oct 2018
Gojou-kun will pass out this night, holy shit.

There was a guy coldplaying as Rudeus from Mushoku Tensei, quite funny

If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Feb 5, 2022 10:32 AM

Feb 2021
Seriously that episode feels like 5 mins
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.