Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 9, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuri so lewd~

Pacing felt slow as hell again. First half of the episode didn't even feel like a buildup but more of the 'let's recover a bit and cook some delicious food!'. However, I will say that Rico looked kinda good in those black clothes.

So yet another episode of almost nothing happening.
I bet the BDs will remove that censoring mist. I think they really rushed the battle into the final few minutes. Weird ending yet again..

Do not ask for subs and don't ask or talk about streaming/download websites or other copyrighted material.
AversaSep 9, 2015 2:52 PM
Sep 9, 2015 11:50 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah that ending glasses guy

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 9, 2015 12:14 PM

Mar 2015
So, Misora and her team won. That dude at the end is on drug overdose...
Sep 9, 2015 2:00 PM
Jul 2015
Good teamwork by Rico and Lecty. Misora finally found out that she needs to focus more on the entire team than just herself.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Sep 9, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2010
Misora finally got what Kanata meant.
And they finally got their first victory and it was against a team which was in a higher class than them and they fought them before.
The victory was flawless but the question is will they be able to use the same strategy next time.

Also Yuri being so shy was also nice to see, it's not often we see here dere side.
And then there is the leader who still seems to be focused on getting E601 of her pay check together with Kanata Age but now that they have some results it will be harder for her.
I also wonder why she keeps Kanata away from the frontline and from training other teams, it's obvious he has the skills.
They way he is treated just doesn't make sense unless they live in a very short sited society.
Sep 9, 2015 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
Holy shit, finally after 10 episodes the fruits of their training show :D

That was a beautiful victory

Sep 9, 2015 4:13 PM

May 2010
Man this show feels underrated.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 9, 2015 4:22 PM

Jul 2015
Aversa said:
Misora finally got what Kanata meant.
And they finally got their first victory and it was against a team which was in a higher class than them and they fought them before.
The victory was flawless but the question is will they be able to use the same strategy next time.

Also Yuri being so shy was also nice to see, it's not often we see here dere side.
And then there is the leader who still seems to be focused on getting E601 of her pay check together with Kanata Age but now that they have some results it will be harder for her.
I also wonder why she keeps Kanata away from the frontline and from training other teams, it's obvious he has the skills.

They way he is treated just doesn't make sense unless they live in a very short sited society.
Sep 9, 2015 7:02 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Yuri's (extended) sobbing at Kanata seeing her naked was hilarious! I mean, it totally felt like she forced herself to shed a tear, much less showing her "dere" side. I died!

Misora suddenly lashing out at her teammates was pretty funny too. That was a very cheap attempt at causing some (short-term) drama, which fell short of course. Well, Kanata's quick advisement session and some flashbacks put her back on track in no time. E601 is now in direct course of winning this tournament comfortably.

Creepy megane incoming once again. Hopefully he'll put up a better battle than he did last episode, although that's highly unlikely. Kanata will probably one-shot him this time around.
VindstotSep 9, 2015 7:06 PM

Sep 9, 2015 7:34 PM
Jul 2018
Misora and her team won the match!
Sep 9, 2015 8:02 PM

May 2014
so next week we skip all of the matches until the end and get the finals which will probably be Kanata's and Yuri's teams. Get ready for rushing i guess
Sep 9, 2015 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
I dunno, I think the maturing of the three girls as a unit has been done kinda weakly. I kinda feel like Misora has been too much of a butt monkey in all this. Why would she ever have reason to trust Rico when she's an arrogant bitch who always claims she's better than everyone else? She's never been nice to Misora except maybe for a rare backhanded compliment. I keep waiting for her to be taken down a peg and realize it's not ok to act like this but that's clearly not happening. And Lecty's just Rico's pet, effectively, which is why they worked so well together. Her defining traits are her huge oppai, and meekly being a badass somehow. Misora's not perfect, but she deserved better treatment than this. She's still pretty much leader in name only. Oh well at least they won and we got fanservice I guess...I'm putting more thought into this than this series deserves. :D I really want to like it too it's just...not making it easy.
Sep 9, 2015 8:42 PM

Dec 2013
animefan8800 said:
I dunno, I think the maturing of the three girls as a unit has been done kinda weakly. I kinda feel like Misora has been too much of a butt monkey in all this. Why would she ever have reason to trust Rico when she's an arrogant bitch who always claims she's better than everyone else? She's never been nice to Misora except maybe for a rare backhanded compliment. I keep waiting for her to be taken down a peg and realize it's not ok to act like this but that's clearly not happening. And Lecty's just Rico's pet, effectively, which is why they worked so well together. Her defining traits are her huge oppai, and meekly being a badass somehow. Misora's not perfect, but she deserved better treatment than this. She's still pretty much leader in name only. Oh well at least they won and we got fanservice I guess...I'm putting more thought into this than this series deserves. :D I really want to like it too it's just...not making it easy.
Exactly what i was thinking about Riko, i know Misora is not the best but i doubt someone will go well with her given how she reminds everytime his god status... I know i can take it in a sarcastic way but sometimes is annoying...
Sep 9, 2015 9:15 PM

Mar 2011
more of the same pretty much. this show is about the three (four?) main heroines, the beetle stuff is just a backdrop (for now anyways). the people judging the series by how thin the "plot" is are missing the point. for now just think of it as a slice of life.

in a way the structure of the series is very similar to a visual novel. the first couple of episodes were like the "common route" and then there were the episodes dedicated to the protagonist helping each of the heroines, which would be the equivalent to entering a character route. it's very likely that this tournament will be the turning point of the series where it will start to focus more on the beetles and whatever Kanata's secret is... which is a bit of a shame since it's obviously going to end shortly afterwards. oh well, either way i've thoroughly enjoyed the growth of Lecty, Rico, and Misora.
Sep 9, 2015 9:30 PM

Apr 2013

Oh yes. Best girl and best moment. Yuri can never lose.
Sep 10, 2015 12:57 AM
May 2014
pab1994 said:
animefan8800 said:
Exactly what i was thinking about Riko, i know Misora is not the best but i doubt someone will go well with her given how she reminds everytime his god status... I know i can take it in a sarcastic way but sometimes is annoying...

Somehow I see Rico as one who treats others like dirt but won't let it affect her job.
I mean, she does what she's supposed to do when it matters.

Lecty may be a "pet", but she looked past Rico's antics and probably noticed the above.

Misora is a leader in name only, but that is temporary.. She didn't find her role (and trust) in the group until now.
konatachan80Sep 10, 2015 1:03 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Sep 10, 2015 1:08 AM

Jan 2012
konatachan80 said:
pab1994 said:

Somehow I see Rico as one who treats others like dirt but won't let it affect her job.
I mean, she does what she's supposed to do when it matters.

Lecty may be a "pet", but she looked past Rico's antics and probably noticed the above.

That really shouldn't excuse her attitude, and Lecty shouldn't have to "look past" her antics, but whatever. As said I'm not really expecting her to change this late in the game. Most I'll hope for is the show stops using Misora as a butt monkey.
Sep 10, 2015 1:53 AM
Jul 2015
Well sometimes people like Rico might have some attitudes and eccentricity, but we need to be tolerant of such people, especially if she gets the job done and more of an asset than a liability. Rico´s accurate shooting supported Lecty´s melee assaults much, so that is why those two could stall the opponents long enough for Misora to get her act together and charge up on her Strike Blaster.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Sep 10, 2015 2:46 AM

Aug 2014
So they censored the trio's bath scenes while Yuri's naked scene barely got any censoring. Bias much? Not that I complaining though. That scene was gold. Based Kanata.

The fight looks pretty sloppy. Still, not really bad seeing they won after all of those losses. In the preview, they seriously made it into the finals!?
At the end, I forgot that the glasses creeper guy still alive. F***.
Sep 10, 2015 5:14 AM

May 2011
Confucius said:
Eh no, It is just plain bad.
Sep 10, 2015 5:46 AM

Dec 2014
in beginning it felt slow and meh again but,
Finally the tournament begins!! :P
Sep 10, 2015 6:30 AM
Jul 2015
I enjoy this anime. I know that I will be missing Kanata, Misora, Lecty, Yuri and Rico once this ends. I like their voices played by the assigned seiyuus. I hope there will be season 2.
Sep 10, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
Episode felt pointless until the battle started, and even then it wasn't much good.
Sep 10, 2015 9:02 AM

Jun 2013
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
I enjoy this anime. I know that I will be missing Kanata, Misora, Lecty, Yuri and Rico once this ends. I like their voices played by the assigned seiyuus. I hope there will be season 2.

Same to you. I like this anime. I like how Kanata trains them about strategy, understanding each other, fighting skill. Main characters were built quite good.
Glad to see they won. 2 episodes left. I also hope for a ss2.
Sep 10, 2015 9:39 AM

Sep 2013
VanzZz said:
Confucius said:
Eh no, It is just plain bad.

The only bad thing is the animation, everything else is decent.

animefan8800 said:
I dunno, I think the maturing of the three girls as a unit has been done kinda weakly. I kinda feel like Misora has been too much of a butt monkey in all this. Why would she ever have reason to trust Rico when she's an arrogant bitch who always claims she's better than everyone else? She's never been nice to Misora except maybe for a rare backhanded compliment

Because that's how she is but she has a good heart?
You want everyone to be a normal person and have no qualities or something? and even if they are normal you'll still btch about how normal they are, smh.
Lecty trusts and understands Rico and vice versa while Misora doesn't, which is what the whole Kanata training is about.
Sep 10, 2015 9:45 AM

Jun 2014
Finally some action
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2015 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
so they won and there's a creepy dude at the end shouting about Yuri Yuri
Sep 10, 2015 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
With everything he's doing, I'm hoping glasses guy puts up a better fight the second time around.

OrangeJP said:
Holy shit, finally after 10 episodes the fruits of their training show :D

That was a beautiful victory
Sep 10, 2015 2:25 PM

Dec 2014
Confucius said:

I'm enjoying it tbh. Aside from factors such as inconsistent animation and slow pacing, it's pretty decent.
Sep 10, 2015 4:27 PM

May 2015
Episode was fine, nothing great though. Yuri at the beginning though, that was nice, lmao. That fucking creep at the end again, ugh.

Sep 10, 2015 9:57 PM

Mar 2008
I like it well enough. Can't really complain. I want to know more about why Kanata is considered a traitor more than anything else to be honest.
Sep 10, 2015 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
They won
Sep 10, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 2015
At the rate things are going, it seems that Real Nua would be the Final Boss for this anime, like in Juuou Mujin, the final boss is Basilisk, while in Seirei Tsukai, is Velsaria.
Sep 11, 2015 5:15 AM

Aug 2015
So finally the tournament starts and they get their first win. Looking forward to the rest of the tournament and Kanata fighting that creepy guy.
Sep 11, 2015 6:36 AM

May 2014
I sense male Yandere here
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Sep 11, 2015 10:11 AM
Jul 2015
Guys, below is a preview of what might happen in the next 2 episodes. This is a 2 sentence excerpt from Kuusen LN Volume 2 translated to English that doesn´t contain much spoilers, since most viewers have already guessed at this outcome : As Kanata glanced aside at the fleeing spectators who has been warned to run away from danger, he parried and pushed back Real´s sword. As Real stumbled back, Kanata delivered a quick and sharp roundhouse kick that sent him flying backwards to the spectator seats.
Sep 11, 2015 10:33 AM
Jan 2008
I still don't get it why Kanata "deserves" that much hate especially that scene where Rico's sister seems to be getting an orgasm from the thought of E-601 losing. It was mentioned episodes ago that he lost his mojo after the flashback events of episode 1 but was there any other reason for this?

And while this was a good episode, I was annoyed by how long it took Misora to realize what qualities she failed at.
Sep 11, 2015 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
So they finally won. About damn time.
Sep 12, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
I think most of us here know that this show is kinda "cliche" but I think that's part of the reason we keep watching lol
Sep 12, 2015 12:28 PM

Aug 2013
The episode showed a good development, but the situations seem very unreal, the relationship of the characters seem very childish, of course Misora present a growth during the battle makes everything more exciting, but at the same time let it all very simple, as if the effort in training and in relationships were nothing so far, well, I hope at least one good final development in the anime ..
Sep 12, 2015 6:06 PM

Jun 2012
Ah that was exausthing, 10 episodes to show the first official match... I'm only watching cause I'm curious about Kanata past, hope it delivers.
Sep 13, 2015 1:18 AM
Jul 2015
I have just noticed a similarity between the scientist stalker from the Medical Division with Velsaria from Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu on one thing. Both used a forbidden or dangerous mind-altering substance and implant to get stronger and use powers just to fulfill their goals. Velsaria wants to defeat Ren Ashbell, while Real wants to get stronger than Yuri to win her love, though his mind is now more on high after taking the beetle fluids and now more crazy with his new powers.
Sep 13, 2015 2:41 AM

Aug 2013
The tournament finally started. They got their first victory. Woohoo
Sep 13, 2015 2:57 AM

Mar 2008
Finally! They won!
Sep 13, 2015 4:14 AM

Oct 2007
Twilightlink said:
I think most of us here know that this show is kinda "cliche" but I think that's part of the reason we keep watching lol

I agree. This season is full of top end enjoyment, so watching this anime just fills that void of time while waiting for the others to air (Weds).

Cliche action/supernatural anime = base 5 score. +1 for Tsundere character and +1 for OP MC.

Simple enough for me.
Sep 13, 2015 8:51 AM

Sep 2013
This -anime- would've been a lot better if they managed their time right. Lots of minutes were wasted on nonsense scenes.
Sep 13, 2015 9:15 AM

Feb 2015
Like from the beginning , really hate Rico's sister.
And anyway , it's good that they were starting into a little bit of action. i like it.
Sep 13, 2015 11:47 PM
Jul 2015
This will be my last preview snippet until episode 12. Here is another scene from Kuusen LN volume 2 :Suddenly, without warning, a crimson ray of light rained down on where Real had been standing on. As the dust and smoke rising from the impact point cleared, Chloe can be seen aiming her Magic Cannon staff floating in the air above. As the smoke cleared, a figure of a man emerged. 〃My, shooting without warning, aren´t we ?That hurts〃. Real didn´t seem to be in pain despite his remark, in contrary, he is showing composure and calmness. But, there was nothing below his right shoulder. He had not been able to dodge completely.
Sep 15, 2015 8:12 AM

Jun 2013

Team Kanata vs team Yuri! Climax battle.
Sep 16, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2012
ichii_1 said:

animefan8800 said:
I dunno, I think the maturing of the three girls as a unit has been done kinda weakly. I kinda feel like Misora has been too much of a butt monkey in all this. Why would she ever have reason to trust Rico when she's an arrogant bitch who always claims she's better than everyone else? She's never been nice to Misora except maybe for a rare backhanded compliment

Because that's how she is but she has a good heart?
You want everyone to be a normal person and have no qualities or something? and even if they are normal you'll still btch about how normal they are, smh.
Lecty trusts and understands Rico and vice versa while Misora doesn't, which is what the whole Kanata training is about.

I would like to see her start treating her teammates as equals for starters. Oh she's a bitch, but she has a heart of gold deep down so that's okay? I haven't bitched about anyone being "normal." Closest I've come was calling Lecty a meek yet paradoxically badass pet with nice boobs, which she pretty much is. But if I had to choose between a plain Jane and bitch with a heart of gold who barely, if ever, shows it? Hell yeah I'd take the plain Jane. I'd also take the pet. Character development for all three girls has been very poorly executed, but as Rico has a far more obnoxious attitude than the other two she sticks out as most worthy of criticism.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

135 by Lolicon »»
Aug 22, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2015

66 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

57 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

68 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2015

56 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.