3It was OK
10.4%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
154 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2012 11:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ah, great to see this little OVA back.

Looks like it's summer time with the gang. I lol'd @ the delusion already in the beginning. Oh that popsicle in Eu's mouth. Such a hot summer tbh and I lol'd @ many of the scenes especially with Ayumu being in astral/invisible form.

Also, dat ending.*ouch* a punch in the freaking face.
Stark700Oct 21, 2012 11:22 AM
Oct 21, 2012 2:12 PM

Sep 2012
Dang, what an end. Lol.

Those visible clothes. 0_0

That kick.

Air dynamics.

Punches.

Can't wait for subs.
Oct 21, 2012 2:39 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was merely a filler with the studio’s promise that indeed Haruna now has NIPPLES done and they look yummy to suck on. That being said my thoughts follow on the episode randomly.

About the beginning, I liked the start for seeing Hellscythe in the following,

The Popsicle liking is sexually enticing along with some panties of Seraphim in the spoiler
whom are coloured red as her eyes get sometimes as eh unleashes her powers.

About the school festival/sale, I liked a lot Hellscythe in the spoiler
for her MOE that was special due to the dolls looking like the Russian ones and hence reminded me of a Russian background a little.

Yuki continued to be appealing in the spoiler
for not wearing much and exposing her round breasts.

Sara in the spoiler
was very hot for showing that much skin to many. Despite that there were lots of people that were creeps and so she got one in the spoiler
pretty bad.

Moreover I have to admit that things got really ecchi in the spoiler
as many delicious spots of breasts and cleavage make way to viewers eyes as well as Ayumu hilarious comedy.

About Haruna, she was the BEST! HER NIPPLES I SAW! The taste of sucking them certainly took me over upon seeing them in my BLOG (NSFW) but other than that special Haruna continues to be MOE better off in the following,

Along with scolding Ayumu in the spoiler
she continues to be cute and her nipples reflect the cute into massive wanting to suck from their designs and appeal, I can say yes. Despite that she causes for Ayumu problems in the spoiler
MEET HALO MAN!

About back at home, while Ayumu was Halo Man, Hellscythe got some nice MOE times in the spoiler
GLORIOUS POSES of MOE.

About back at school, I ROFL very hard at the dick censors in the spoiler
that was plain hilarious along with the weight scale gag.

While I admit that Ayumu sure had his breasts face press in the spoiler
in terms of Taeko’s breasts while observing those of Kanami and Yuki up close seeing their bouncing and sexual appeal in a rather V.I.P. position!

Finally Ayumu got the best sexual taste of Sara’s hand on his ass in the spoiler
creating effectively a sensational effect to the point of his face getting red from pleasure while we all know that’s true for even more extremes like the bamboos in the anus he once took pleasure too from.

About thee end, it marks itself great once again with Haruna’s nipples in my BLOG (NSFW) while this was the best of the end there are other things about it too.

Such things are of Sera in the spoiler
exposing graciously her privates in merely panties/bra. It’s too bad the potion was not better tin showing Hellscythe’s nipples and that of Sera for many of their fans wanted their delicious view and taste it in their brain.

BTW Nice intermissions in the spoiler
of funny proportions to say the least.

Image Stitch in the spoiler
everyone would be better there totally naked with nipples. If you are going to service one girl STOP TROLLING everyone and do it with all of them! You think $$$ is easy to have STUPID STUDIO! I shall leave it at that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 21, 2012 9:40 PM

Jul 2010
Well it's about time Studio Deen! Only Haruna showing the goods but that's ok.

I have to say Taeko was such a sweetheart lending her sweats to Ayumu.
Oct 22, 2012 11:17 AM

Sep 2008
well, since i wanst waiting for haruna's service, it was better thatn what i imagined it would have been
Elite60 said:

I have to say Taeko was such a sweetheart lending her sweats to Ayumu.

i would like a S3 of this, and i think we will get it =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 22, 2012 8:50 PM

Jul 2009
^ i hope so. the chars are just too hngghhhhh!!!
Oct 27, 2012 3:38 AM
Feb 2012
It was only a matter of time before Saras cops a feel of Ayumu's butt...XD

You seriously gotta love Taeko, how can you not? <3

Well, we know sweet and kind she is but I don't think it's just kindness that played a part here. If Ayumu was any other lad in his situation I wonder if she would have still offered her tracksuit?

Great OVA episode. If this sells well on Blu-Ray/DVD and/or the manga/novel continues to sell well we should get a third season next year. I would love to have a third season. =D If we do get a third season (which I'm pretty confident we will) I'm curious to see if Yuki has the same seiyuu due to that unforeseen incident with Konkoro Connect or if she will be voiced by someone else.^^
Oct 27, 2012 11:36 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Removed all posts about subs/raws. Please remember the rules:

- Links to copyrighted, non-fair use material are not allowed
- Do not ask when subs or raws will be released, or where to download/watch an episode.

Please only post when you can contribute to the actual episode discussion.
Oct 31, 2012 12:38 PM

Mar 2011
Ha!

Haha!

Zombie desuka doing what it does best.

I love it!
Oct 31, 2012 12:50 PM

Dec 2011
Oh God. That was madly entertaining.

I want that see through clothes drink!!!

I didn't expect Taeko to give her clothes. Oh my God. That's hot. Wearing something from a girl with her warmth.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2012 12:55 PM

May 2012
At the end of the episode there is a quote from Ayumu that might indicate a season 3... "Since we're looking forward to seeing you again in the future, we'll try to carry on with this strange routine of ours."

I really hope this indicates that we will see a season 3 sometime in the future because I really do enjoy this anime. The OVA was definitely funny but it just makes me want to see more.
Oct 31, 2012 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
Ore Zombie su XD...I always lol at that line. Ayumu was as hilarious as usual this episode...lol at his nosebleeding while he's invisible.

Taeko was soo adorable this episode...she's such a perfect WAIFU! Ofc Yuki as well. Really those 2 girls are any guys dream :D

"Haruna omai no Bra" hahahaha XD

Also gotta love Saras groping Ayumu's naked Butt lol XD
Barion-ZaraOct 31, 2012 1:45 PM
Oct 31, 2012 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
Oh, Kobayashi Yuu o//
Oct 31, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2011
They shouda just made a S3.
Oct 31, 2012 2:38 PM

May 2011
Ah, poor Ayumu.

But that potion, I really want to try to drink that once.
Oct 31, 2012 2:40 PM

Jan 2008
Episode totally reminded me about a certain hentai.

Already saw pics on Sankaku but was still surprised to see the pink in this show. I mean, even the blu-rays for season one kept it censored.
Oct 31, 2012 3:13 PM

Apr 2011
Nasty001 said:

If you noticed he said they are looking forward to seeing us again soon. Plus S2 was left with a bunch of new faces at the end. It'll get one guaranteed.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Oct 31, 2012 3:38 PM

Feb 2012
You can bet that I enjoyed the hell out of it, invisible Ayumu didn't disappoint. So where is the official announcement of season 3?
Oct 31, 2012 3:41 PM

May 2012
Invisible Ayumu going to the girl's physical assesment was so hilarious.. haha..
Oct 31, 2012 4:02 PM

Sep 2010
I see naked people.
Good stuff.
Oct 31, 2012 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
That was worth my time, I approve.

BULLDOG266 said:
Nasty001 said:

If you noticed he said they are looking forward to seeing us again soon. Plus S2 was left with a bunch of new faces at the end. It'll get one guaranteed.

I'm glad that wasn't a mistranslation.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Oct 31, 2012 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
Couldn't stop laughing till the end. Another hilarious episode for this series. It really made my day. XD

Oct 31, 2012 5:48 PM

Oct 2011
Good episode I rely hope season 3 will come out sometime soon in 2013 :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2012 6:09 PM

Jan 2012
semi-boner achieved
Oct 31, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
We need a s3 asap. Love this show. Wasn't expecting haruna at the end but im not going to complain because it was funny when she beat him in the face.

"I see naked people" ha ha :)
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Oct 31, 2012 7:17 PM

Feb 2012
So now Ayumu is a zombie, a masou shoujo, an invisible man ,and he can see threw one layer of clothing!
Oct 31, 2012 7:39 PM
Sep 2012
Great fanservice episode. Where to begin?

Delusion Eu with Yuu Kobayashi calling Ayumu onii-chan gave me a nose-bleed. Naked, invisible Ayumu looking at girls stretching gave a boner and I now know the secret to selling stuff - hot women showing cleavage.

Saras was so funny figuring out it's Ayumu just by grabbing his butt like that and Hiramatsu is so understanding and giving Ayumu her clothes. She and Yuki are the ones I'm rooting for out of all the girls in the cast.

One thing that was missing was the chibi delusion Eu's teasing the real Eu in the end.
Oct 31, 2012 7:46 PM

Oct 2011
Decent episode, I only really lol'd at the scene where Saras groped Ayumu's butt. Her butt fetish is still as amusing as ever.

Oct 31, 2012 7:47 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
AngelicFeces said:
I see naked people.

Dum dum dum.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 31, 2012 8:02 PM

Mar 2012
Ayumu is so boss! Adding invisible man and seeing naked people to his unique traits. Way to go hellscythe fantasies. I loved this episode. Amazing and funny
Oct 31, 2012 8:02 PM
Sep 2012
At the end they said that they hoped to see you again in the future, so there it is guys, season 3 guaranteed lol.
Oct 31, 2012 8:39 PM

Feb 2012
Only Haruna uncensored fanservice? >.<

Oh well~ Atleast it won't ruin the atmosphere of the anime :D
Oct 31, 2012 8:58 PM

Aug 2010
I might watch this show again to refresh myself on the story. The story was actually pretty good and it wasn't all about the ecchi (which is nice).
Oct 31, 2012 9:14 PM
Nov 2010
What? No mini Eu(s) at the end? Sad.

Still a fun show though.
Oct 31, 2012 9:29 PM

Dec 2010
Pretty decent OVA, Hopefully a S3 comes out soon.
Oct 31, 2012 9:32 PM
Aug 2010
I love this show very much , the ova is Epic and very enjoyable.

Hope they announce for the third season
Oct 31, 2012 10:09 PM
Sep 2012
This OVA reminded me why i loved this series, cannot wait for season 3 to come out anytime soon.
Nov 1, 2012 12:12 AM

Jan 2011
not sure why but i lost it when i saw Sarasvati walk up to Ayumu lol i just knew he was gonna get found out by his ass!

waiting on S3 whenever
Nov 1, 2012 12:25 AM

Nov 2011
wakka9ca said:
AngelicFeces said:
I see naked people.

Dum dum dum.

LOL XD

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 1, 2012 12:57 AM

Jul 2009
HauntingShock said:

Oh well~ Atleast it won't ruin the atmosphere of the anime :D

if it was any busty character, peoples heads wood explode, including oritos, and if it was Eu, hundreds of death by moe would ensue.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Nov 1, 2012 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
Hilarious OVA, really hoping for season 3.
Nov 1, 2012 7:13 AM

Sep 2010
They uncensored the most pettanko character in the anime..... NICE.....
Nov 1, 2012 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
quite sad that Eu just lost the recent ISML final to non-other than Tenshi herself. But I will still like Eu nonetheless :3

as usual a crazy episode~ anyone else here like Taeko too? that scene she took of her jersey for Ayumu was so "..." (cant find a word for it). it's like she gave the pervert Ayumu full trust :( she really deserves more love <3
Nov 1, 2012 2:36 PM

Mar 2011
So nostalgic!
Nov 1, 2012 7:11 PM

Jan 2011
winter_mint said:
quite sad that Eu just lost the recent ISML final to non-other than Tenshi herself. But I will still like Eu nonetheless :3

as usual a crazy episode~ anyone else here like Taeko too? that scene she took of her jersey for Ayumu was so "..." (cant find a word for it). it's like she gave the pervert Ayumu full trust :( she really deserves more love <3

I think "sweet" is the proper descriptor to use. She really is just a nice simple girl and a good counterpoint to the crazy supernatural crowd that surrounds Ayuma. If she gets officially added to the harem, maybe she'll prompt some of the others to make a serious play for him.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 1, 2012 7:42 PM

Feb 2012
Ah. Missed this show so much!

Great ep. Haruna was as awesome as ever.
Nov 2, 2012 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
dchoy said:
At the end of the episode there is a quote from Ayumu that might indicate a season 3... "Since we're looking forward to seeing you again in the future, we'll try to carry on with this strange routine of ours."

I really hope this indicates that we will see a season 3 sometime in the future because I really do enjoy this anime. The OVA was definitely funny but it just makes me want to see more.

Same. I thought the OVA was kind of lame, especially since I don't freak out over animated nipples like Yumekichi11 is =P But I really hope we get a season three next year. It's a fun show.
Nov 2, 2012 3:07 PM

Feb 2012
Taeko is such a sweetheart.
Anyone else laugh at Sarasvati's grope of Ayumu's ass? She's my favorite for doing that, lol.

Everything else was just the usual fanservice antics. Funny, but i don't really care for animated boobs, although Ayumu's "I've uncovered the truth behind successful sales!" was so much win.
Nov 3, 2012 9:44 AM
Feb 2012
HauntingShock said:

Perhaps this is a taster of what's going to happen in season three if we continue watching it? :D That is, if we get one.

Vyudali said:
Taeko is such a sweetheart.
Anyone else laugh at Sarasvati's grope of Ayumu's ass? She's my favorite for doing that, lol.

Everything else was just the usual fanservice antics. Funny, but i don't really care for animated boobs, although Ayumu's "I've uncovered the truth behind successful sales!" was so much win.

I most certainly did. It was only a matter of time. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if Taeko's popularity increases, she is simply lovely. <3 Her kindness is off the charts, Ayumu was simply shocked that she didn't get mad at him or call him a pervert. XD
Nov 3, 2012 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
Ah.. you just can't get enough of the beautiful artwork. This episode was hilarious. Why did Haruna sell Sera's shirt anyways? I can't believe Sera actually sold it... Taeko is so lovey-dovey for Ayumu. Ayumu's so damn lucky... I want to do that too! T^T
Well, at least the disaster was prevented... well not for Ayumu though. He gets to see oppai at the end too and they were BARE NAKED! Damn.. I need a 3rd season.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A season 3 ? ( 1 2 )

Asteris - Mar 24, 2013

98 by Segaco »»
Jul 23, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.