3It was OK
6.6%
2Disliked it
3.6%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.5
3,581 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, this episode reminds me how scary Takina is when she's enraged. Either way, we got a hell of an operation involving Chisato, Takina, and her allies. Even Kurumi has an important role for support here.

Pretty intense pacing of this episode and you can tell how desperate Takina is to get to Chisato at the end. Hopefully Chisato knows what she's doing.
Sep 17, 2022 8:05 AM

May 2020
Enter Takina and well have to feel for poor Majima, didn’t stand a chance against the duo, not even a minute lol. Though that was the least of the worries, given that Yoshimastu was still alive and kicking. Not a bit surprising Chisato not only decided to do nothing against him but even didn’t let Takina have her way. Result.. he escaped with that briefcase and his chick. Really though bad guys never bite the dust this easily.

People were talking about LilyBell and here they were, only for them to return back later on cuz mister superior realized they aren’t helping the cause anyways. And again just when it felt like things were going pretty straightforward, they had Majima again making an appearance, I mean who’s even surprised. Criminal cliffhanger to leave us on, it’s either do or die for Chisato in the final episode now.

Also collecting thoughts over that toilet seat is pretty much a meme now lol.
Sep 17, 2022 8:35 AM

Sep 2012
Why was I right, who will use this heart... jeez sad episode
Sep 17, 2022 8:36 AM

Nov 2010
The suspense by action reached its climax in this episode. The final episode would bring emotional climax.
Thanks to Kurumi's fix, the exposure of Lycoris was nullified. I'm not sure how the authority settles the hardware matter - the scattered guns.
kuroneko99Sep 17, 2022 4:41 PM
Sep 17, 2022 8:41 AM

Feb 2020
Amazing episode. Takina was such a badass.

That cliffhanger...
Sep 17, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2017
It's the final showdown between Chisato and Takina vs. Makima, and true to honest, Majima NEVER stood a chance against them both.

The severity of the situation has led to the dissolvement of Lycoris, and if you remember the casual mention of LilyBell in a prior episode, they're here to do their purpose of getting rid of Lycoris. But above all, Yoshimatsu isn't happy that Chisato failed to live up to his expectations of perfectly eliminating Majima, and his true colors are finally shown towards the doll whom she has treated him like a saviour for the longest time. With the extra heart that is within Yoshimatsu, he is the final boss whom Chisato must mentally overcome, and if she couldn't, then only Takina could end his life for good.

But that's not what Chisato has lived her life for, and above all things, she doesn't want to see someone die at her very hands. Most certainly not Yoshimatsu, whom managed to escape with the briefcase that contained the alternate heart and LilyBell.

Turning things onto Kurumi's end, the Lycoris are still in trouble if either Commander Kusunoki doesn't give them the command to fight (or at least escape) against the boys version of Lycoris, or if people like Fuki don't take charge of taking back DA for themselves. The internal shootout gets more rowdy being broadcasted live to the people, and LycoReco is back in business saving the rest of the Lycoris and Kurumi/Walnut doing her hacking work as revenge against her best rival Robota.

Of course, how would this end without Majima making a reappearance for one last hurrah. With the action reaching its climax, now it's time for the emotional climax at the old radio tower.

Just 1 more episode to go, this is already proving to go all-out for next week's finale.
Sep 17, 2022 9:25 AM

Apr 2022
Chisatos true talent is to put in an USB-Stick the right way, first try
Sep 17, 2022 9:26 AM

Apr 2014
Fu.. OFF!!!!! the government. They use those Lycolis like a tool and when those Lycoris were exposed, they try to dispose of them by any means.
Chisato needs to kill Majima for real. Or send him to the bottom of Tokyo Bay asap.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 17, 2022 9:29 AM

Feb 2021
Now I have no idea how this will end.

For such a chaotic situation, they were able to get off it relatively easily.
Sep 17, 2022 9:31 AM

Oct 2007
Takina not joking about pulling the heart out of Yoshi. Brutal, it will be like fatality in Mortal Kombat. lol

amazing episode.

looking forward to next week!

Sep 17, 2022 9:32 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
NGL.. gonna be pretty mad if Majima dies considering hes way more interesting than almost anyone but Chisato or Takina

also, wondering if that one LilyBell is the male version of Chisato

sexy ass nurse woman needed way more fights and screentime

don't be lame and give this anime a full happy ending.. Chisatos heart needs to give out or something for a good twist
Sep 17, 2022 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
girls squad aka Lycoris vs boys squad aka LilyBell could have gotten more screen time and fights there damn

and Yoshi is crazy he put the artificial heart for Chisato in his own body literally eh now i wonder how Chisato will get that artificial heart

Chisato vs Majima one final fight is up next episode

Takina is so badass this episode too

but damn the animation is just slightly above average though
Sep 17, 2022 9:34 AM

Mar 2013
Takina getting mad is so adorable... (⁠◠⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠ʋ⁠)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 17, 2022 9:34 AM
Oct 2021
heartbroken so good sad, looking for last ep!!! Hype!!!
Sep 17, 2022 9:36 AM
Jan 2021
MadanielFL said:
Now I have no idea how this will end.

For such a chaotic situation, they were able to get off it relatively easily.

Hmm, Tanmoshi?
(I can only say Lycoris Recoil is the antithesis of Tanmoshi's anime adaptation which was 'considered a failure' at ENGI's hands).

I have no right to judge more than this, other than "only the light novel community and God knows."
Sep 17, 2022 9:39 AM
Jun 2020
fuck takina i hate her so much she is worse than malty from shield hero

entire episode was so stupid i dont want them to have a happy end glad that majima was shown at the end of the episode
Sep 17, 2022 9:39 AM
Jan 2021
Chisato death flags are everywhere
Sep 17, 2022 9:40 AM

May 2021
Mixed feelings about this one, apparently DA is really just gonna cover that up as if nothing happened and everyone is just gonna believe that, yeah sure..
the ending made me chuckle tho the happy ed song just started while Majima was casually trying to kill the lycoris in the elevator lol

Sep 17, 2022 9:40 AM
Jan 2018
I was ready to badmouth the episode for finish the battle against Majima in just 1 minute.But then the ending happened. I hope the next episode doesn't disappoint.
Sep 17, 2022 9:43 AM

Oct 2017
Good for the Lycoris, they are gonna survive. What'll happen to my girl Chisato though? That fucking piece of shit Yoshimatsu used the artificial heart on himself. Please tell me there's another one for her. Also Majima vs Chisato for the finale.
Sep 17, 2022 9:43 AM
Aug 2021
WTF was that? in last episode some citizen died or shoot each other and now this? how dumb can it go?
Sep 17, 2022 9:44 AM

Apr 2020

Yeah hope so (இ﹏இ`。)
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 17, 2022 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
Takina is actually goated this episode HOLY
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Sep 17, 2022 9:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh no, the death flags of Chisato are stronger than ever. Looks like they may just take each other out. By the way, this didn't click for me earlier, but Majima may have been the star of the Lilybell like how Chisato is to Lycoris. Chisato telling Fuki to wear her shirt though...

Walnut making her presence known. Chuckled a bit when the Kusonaki-san said "old man".

Yoshimatsu is sick in the head and deserved to have been been shot by at least a couple of Takina's bullet, dang it.

Just one more ep to go.

@EcchiGodMamster Mm, that’s a good point.
_MushiRock11_Sep 17, 2022 11:09 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 17, 2022 9:50 AM
Apr 2021
This episode, Takina is quite the center of attention. The vibe of Takina's immense friendship and loyalty to Chisato was felt. This time Takina was able to express her true feelings. Takina-chan, you are a very good girl.
Sep 17, 2022 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
Oh shit, final battle is coming. Shit bout to go DOWN. Let's see how this show ends...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 2011
Chisato smart for shooting near his ears!

This episode hurt my soul. Fuck man. FUCK YOSHI bro. I thought we had an opportunity to Save Chisato but he shoved it into his stupid ass chest. FUCK MAN.
The scene where Takina went to kill him and Chisato stopped her. Fuck man that hurt me.

How the hell is Majima still around to do shit man? lol.

Next week...I think we hold a funeral.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 2021
Loved seeing the power of Chisato and Takina's teamwork against Majima, that was just fantastic and awesome payoff from earlier episodes. They really were more in sync than ever~
While Chisato's reasoning about why she wouldn't take the heart makes sense and is in-line with her character (and I really just couldn't imagine Chisato getting another heart that way, period-), I really felt as frustrated as Takina as that played out. It was rough watching her being held back when another chance at life for Chisato was right there. But we also got to see just how strong Chisato's convictions really are. When she drops her more comedic genki exterior, her words really hit hard, and this time was no different.

Chisato and Yoshimatsu's dynamic this episode was perfect, also, and I appreciate how he ends up being the true foil for Chisato, even more than Majima himself. The hurt in her eyes really stung when he expressed his disappointments with her...
I wasn't expecting them to get away from Majima so easily, so I'm not surprised he's back. I guess we'll get one final showdown with him for a grand finale of sorts.

Walnut's hacking skills were as entertaining as ever, the representation of her hacking with cute graphics and video games never fails to make me laugh. I'm glad she got her revenge~
Maybe Chisato vs the USB was the real finale after all :3

Next week should be a really intense conclusion~ After that ridiculous cliffhanger, I'm ready to see how they wrap this all up!

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Mar 2021
This episode was amazing, You never want to piss Takina off especially when you try to hurt Chisato, that cliffhanger ending was epic it really sets up the final episode perfectly
Aug 2021
This s such a dumb show...few episodes ago citizens got gun randomly and shoot each other now they are saying it's prank and everyone believed it immediately

Aug 2022
One thing is for sure, the ending theme did not fit that ending scene with Majima lmao. Great episode nonetheless.

i was kinda scared the anime would have a dull ending after they captured Majima so easily at the start of the episode. Glad they didn't go for that type of ending.
Sep 17, 2022 9:54 AM

Dec 2020
A lot of action and drama in this episode to see how chisato stop takina to kill yoshi san and the other woman.
That feeling wher she shoot yoshi san with a real bullet holy, i had goosebumps.
The ending scene with majima gets the last episode big hype.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 17, 2022 9:54 AM
May 2018
Okay what the heck with that coverup. That was goofy and people actually believe that? I mean what? Look I don't hate happy ending but please make sense.
Sep 17, 2022 9:56 AM

Mar 2016
Oooobiously M̶a̶k̶i̶m̶a̶ Majima wasn't going to die so easily.

Edit: Typo error lol
el_morrisSep 17, 2022 10:14 AM
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 17, 2022 9:59 AM
Feb 2021
I'm totally not prepared for the final episode... Chisato...
Sep 17, 2022 10:01 AM

Apr 2018
I really love the show but i don't think final isn't what i'm looking for. They like made a lot of scene about final but they cancelled all and said ''let's make all endings and let them plot twist everything''. It was a 10/10 anime for me but from this episode it goes down to 9/10. I hope that Majima vs Chisato goes well and make 10/10 on MAL again.
“Inspiration unlocks the future.”-Caproni

Sep 17, 2022 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
Yea I definitely got a bad feeling when they "defeated" Majima so easily. I'm expecting next week's finale to break me.

But also how's this "cover-up" gonna work lol. After all that shit Majima instigated, all the guns he left lying around, the dude who found a gun under the park bench and getting shot by a cop, and the other dude who literally shot at a Lycoris and got shot back, everyone is just supposed to believe this was all an elaborate marketing tactic? Lmao I don't think the writers really thought that one through.
thebrentinator24Sep 17, 2022 10:20 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 17, 2022 10:05 AM
Mar 2020
Mukhris said:
Okay what the heck with that coverup. That was goofy and people actually believe that? I mean what? Look I don't hate happy ending but please make sense.

It actually make sense cause this is what Majima was trying to tell everyone. The people living there is so brainwashed that anything violent is non-existent (for the people living there). I'm not sure about the deaths that happened in public but probably gonna be a cover up saying (this was also staged).

As for the show, holy damn. Takina stole the episode for me. Her expression and feelings was truly amazing. The voice acting is more superb than the previous episodes. Also things are starting to get more heat up. Gonna be sad looking like Chisato chose her fate even though Takina is willing to do anything to keep her alive. Most probably Takina herself will donate her heart.
CsourceSep 17, 2022 10:08 AM
Sep 17, 2022 10:06 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Sahil_kk said:
few episodes ago citizens got gun randomly and shoot each other now they are saying it's prank and everyone believed it immediately

Sahil_kk said:
WTF was that? in last episode some citizen died or shoot each other and now this? how dumb can it go?

i was thinking the same thing, that makes literally no sense, than again, very little in this show makes any sense LMAO

lets ignore Chisato's ability to defy physics, which is honestly just pure badassery

are the characters super soldiers? thats never explained... how else can they survive some of this shit... yet somehow they can't get shot? wtf?

how are they so strong? are they geneticall enhanced girls/boys?

still wondering how after Majima first got nuked they somehow knew he didnt die

yea.. how are there guns placed around everywhere and girls wearing the same uniforms as the girls in the video on screen yet somehow they played it off as a joke?

... seriously lol?

el_morris said:
Oooobiously Makima wasn't going to die so easily.

wrong anime bruh.. show aint even out yet LMAO
Sep 17, 2022 10:09 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Majima still left so many gun around. Is that all really going to be easy to cover up?
Sep 17, 2022 10:12 AM
Apr 2022
EcchiGodMamster said:
Sahil_kk said:
few episodes ago citizens got gun randomly and shoot each other now they are saying it's prank and everyone believed it immediately

Sahil_kk said:

i was thinking the same thing, that makes literally no sense, than again, very little in this show makes any sense LMAO

lets ignore Chisato's ability to defy physics, which is honestly just pure badassery

are the characters super soldiers? thats never explained... how else can they survive some of this shit... yet somehow they can't get shot? wtf?

yea.. how are there guns placed around everywhere and girls wearing the same uniforms as the girls in the video on screen yet somehow they played it off as a joke?

... seriously lol?

el_morris said:

lol so true, this show's entire selling point has been cute girls with guns so much that by the end its just failing to make sense, enjoyed first half but now just feels wasted potential
Sep 17, 2022 10:15 AM
Jun 2021
MY GODDDD WHAT AN EPISODE
Sep 17, 2022 10:15 AM

Oct 2016
they really are going for the "be liked by twitter" aproach, huh
this show was aceptable but went absolutely retarded at some point, ill still watch the finale but i dont think this goes past a 3 in my opinion
Sep 17, 2022 10:16 AM
Apr 2022
PrecureHunter said:
they really are going for the "be liked by twitter" aproach, huh
this show was aceptable but went absolutely retarded at some point, ill still watch the finale but i dont think this goes past a 3 in my opinion

Totally agree lol, the government brainwash plot was literally so damn genius but they shat over it, wtf was that coverup 😭
Sep 17, 2022 10:17 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ricky16x said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

... seriously lol?

lol so true, this show's entire selling point has been cute girls with guns so much that by the end its just failing to make sense, enjoyed first half but now just feels wasted potential

i mean, most animes selling point is the attractiveness of the girls, so i theres no surprise there

but yea, considering no one was ready for this anime and its kinda all over the place plot wise, its pretty much just Chisato, Takina and some badass moments carrying it... although w/o Chisato alone it wouldnt be the same

Sep 17, 2022 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
EcchiGodMamster said:

el_morris said:

Typo error lmfao
(extra text for 15 chars)
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 17, 2022 10:19 AM
Apr 2022
EcchiGodMamster said:
ricky16x said:

i mean, most animes selling point is the attractiveness of the girls, so i theres no surprise there

but yea, considering no one was ready for this anime and its kinda all over the place plot wise, its pretty much just Chisato, Takina and some badass moments carrying it... although w/o Chisato alone it wouldnt be the same

yep true, but what brought me towards this anime was that it was an original and the first few episodes, I thought we were looking at something meaningful with the usual 'cute girl thing' but realised its just a clusterfuck of a plot in the end. Yeah gotta give it to em tho, animation and sound is insane, but it falls flat.
Sep 17, 2022 10:22 AM
Apr 2022
Well let's hope for a decent last episode anyways.
Sep 17, 2022 10:23 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
DeeDubz12 said:
Chisato death flags are everywhere

_MushiRock11_ said:
Oh no, the death flags of Chisato are stronger than ever.

considering how scared they seem to be to show any of the girls die, it'd really be something if they actually give us a sad ending

we don't even know Majimas backstory, it'd be pretty stupid to kill him w/o explaining that.. but if they focus the episode on it, it may not feel like an ending
Sep 17, 2022 10:24 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Majima was shot. A lot xD.
Chisato goes to Yoshimatsu and he asks her if Majima is dead.
He gets angry at her when she didn't do it...
Takina holds him at gunpoint and tells him she knew he used Majima for his own benefit.
It seems Yoshimatsu has the heart inside his own body! And he asks Chisato to kill him for it...
She can't do it though.
Takina is kicked out of the building! And she is hanging onto a piece of metal...
Chisato shoots him...
But it seems Yoshimatsu's wounds aren't fatal luckily for her.
Takina is also fine fortunately. And she tries to shoot Yoshimatsu and his accomplice to get his heart but Chisato won't allow it.
Kurumi arrives on a helicopter to get them out of there.
Takina saved Fuki.
Majima is back!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 17, 2022 10:27 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

446 by Prupel1 »»
Jun 19, 10:01 PM

» Is this yuri? ( 1 2 )

Jeje2020 - Feb 11, 2023

63 by UTSANOMIKO »»
Jun 19, 10:54 AM

» Why is there so many visually repulsive characters in Lycoris Recoil Recoil? ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - Jan 29, 2023

122 by six20 »»
Jun 8, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2022

209 by SuperAdventure »»
May 11, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

222 by SuperAdventure »»
May 11, 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.