Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
72.5%
4Liked it!
17.5%
3It was OK
6.8%
2Disliked it
1.6%
1Hated it
1.7%
Average 4.6
766 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2020 10:15 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally! A beach episode. Naked feet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I lost. Thanks, Watari and feel. for the much-needed fanservice.
Yumiko has softened a lot, never would have expected her to help 8man. And Ebina Hina too, especially considering what this trash of a human being 8man did to her during the school trip. Ebina is a very smart girl, sometimes it feels like she knows everything that is going on in the show.

RIP in pieces, 8man, the final raid boss, Yukimama is furious, and rightfully so. Honestly though, I really loved my boi standing up to her. She needs someone to drag her down from her high horse, and hopefully that someone ends up being either 8man or her own youngest daughter.

We are in the endgame now, this episode marks the end of v13. Only one volume remains to be adapted. Considering the length and the importance of volume 14, it is scary that there are only going to be 4 episodes allocated to it. Fingers crossed.

Oregairu is ending, slowly but surely. widepeeposad
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 27, 2020 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
Photoshoot at the beach!

They actually to get that done and a site set up for their project. Not bad. Hachiman's character relationship with Yukino continues to be an important part of this season even this late in the series.

Yukino recalling all their memories together is imo the highlight of the episode. I wasn't expecting to see her show some tears either. What an episode.
Aug 27, 2020 10:26 AM

Feb 2018
If that's what you want, so what's your last wish?

Friendship among girls is terrible, just for today pls I don't want to see tears from a girl. Whatever happens, Yukinoshita prefers Yuigahama, where will this love end? I was fooled that Hayato was the winner, really ... I don't read LN.

Aug 27, 2020 10:58 AM
Pen

Mar 2018
Grant her wish that's what she said at least in my opinion meaning that she wants her to win. maybe I am doubtful of that still.

Also, that ending sequence was very well done.

PendragonX1Aug 27, 2020 11:02 AM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 27, 2020 11:02 AM

Feb 2020
One more episode of Oregaru and this start to taste lika a good bye... (just one more volume to be adapted)

Beach episode and we have back some of the support characters (Ebina Rocks!)
and a great and sentimental moment when Yukino remembers all the moments together... and cry, just like a couple times this season already...

Really exciting episodes are awaiting for us, with this romantic triangle reaching the climax, and probably is time to start to ask: ¿Yui o Yukino?
Aug 27, 2020 11:05 AM

Apr 2010
Another meeting with the moter and a pretty interesting talk, it seems the are getting somewhere with their event.
Well let's just hope things work out the way the planned.

For now the main still has to make some things up it seems.
Aug 27, 2020 11:06 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
PendragonX1 said:
Grant her wish that's what she said at least in my opinion meaning that she wants her to win. maybe I am doubtful of that still.
Yukinon definitely did say that, and she completely means it as well. She wants her friend -- Yui, to win even if that ends up hurting like hell.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 27, 2020 11:07 AM

Feb 2019
This series is just pain. It’s a roller coaster of emotions every week. I see Yui and smile, then I see this obvious metaphors in the show about how 8man has his mind set on Yukino and I get sad. Being a Yui stan is suffering

Battle lines are drawn and relationships will be tested. We’re approaching the climax.
Aug 27, 2020 11:11 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They stretched volume 13 more than I think was necessary but at least they closed it out very well. Top voice acting by the cast, really making us feel the discomfort and sincerity (or lack of) behind their words.

Hikigaya really played the nuclear card when he told Yukinomama (a true Yamato nadeshiko if I've ever seen one) his name and almost shamed her into convincing the rest of the association to approve the prom.

It's a shame we've had so little Ebina and co this season. She's a fun character.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 27, 2020 11:12 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy asking vice president for help, but he refused and is the only person who said it's wrong.

Phototaking and website making.

Reporting to Yukino's sister. Then mother immediately called on him. Then when she heard his name, she seems to be interested.

Both Touyama-san's character and vice president asking about "Co-dependent" to sister.

He reported that he lost, she said what he did go as planned is his win.

It seems like Yukino let main guy go to Touyama-san's character.

After ED, Yukino reported to Touyama-san's character about that.

The date? next
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 27, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2013
Yukino doing all she can for her best friend Yui, even sacrificing her own feelings for her friend. It hurts seeing it. :'(

It was good seeing Ebina after all this time. Loved the photo of the three girls on the beach with the sunset.

Aug 27, 2020 11:17 AM

Feb 2019
I suppose the next episode will mark the end of this arc. Well at least we got some yukino in this episode. The amount of screentime she has been getting this season is criminal.

Yukino wants hikki to grant yui's wish. I am just wondering what she will say. Yukino was truly beautiful in the clubroom scene.
Aug 27, 2020 11:18 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
cythraul said:
I suppose the next episode will mark the end of this arc.
Nope, it won't end next episode.
Aug 27, 2020 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
cchigu said:
cythraul said:
I suppose the next episode will mark the end of this arc.
Isn't there supposed to be more to the remaining volumes than just prom? They are really dragging this out then.
Aug 27, 2020 11:30 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
cythraul said:
cchigu said:
Isn't there supposed to be more to the remaining volumes than just prom? They are really dragging this out then.
I mean, the student council election (Zoku) was also almost the same length (~3 LN volumes), but the difference was that they had more material left to adapt for Zoku and hence Zoku ended up adapting 5 volumes. Whereas, this season, Kan, only has 3 volumes left to adapt. Maybe that is why it feels dragged out, to you.
Aug 27, 2020 11:37 AM
Oct 2015
bruh, they adapted almost all of Yui's interludes, but when Yukino's interlude appeared. They only adapt 1 sentence lol. Here are some important things that were skipped in this episode.
1. Hachiman who felt that his philosophy was similar to Ebina and Hayama
2. Hachiman is annoyed/jealous in his monologue when he hears about Hayama's regretful past.
3. Hayama thinks Hachiman lied about "A man's pride" in his monologue
4. Hayama'monologue about Hachiman and Yukino relationship :

5. Yukino's monologue
Aug 27, 2020 11:39 AM

Oct 2017
The plan was ingenius man, Hikki the GOAT has done it once again. His conversation with Yukino's mom gave me chills.

Damn Yukinon cried, after Yui now she's breaking my heart. RIP their relationship, time to build things anew.

Thou Yukino's monologue kinda felt short and less emotional compared to Yui's. I hope we'll see more of it.
Aug 27, 2020 11:42 AM

Feb 2019
cchigu said:
cythraul said:
I mean, the student council election (Zoku) was also almost the same length (~3 LN volumes), but the difference was that they had more material left to adapt for Zoku and hence Zoku ended up adapting 5 volumes. Whereas, this season, Kan, only has 3 volumes left to adapt. Maybe that is why it feels dragged out, to you.
So they have less material to adapt this time, that's good. I was worried they were dragging this out and then rushing out every remaining thing.
Aug 27, 2020 11:42 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
I'm very impressed with how they resolved the prom problems arc. All of this time slowly building things up, only to have it end with a whimper. No major confrontations, no feeling of victory, just an ending. To leave the viewer feeling somber after the buildup and have them pleased with how it worked out is a high accomplishment. They have simply done a fantastic job of communicating the pain of each and every character, and I love this series for that.

I still have hope that the final ending will be more cheerful, but I also have my doubts. In the end, I think this series is one of the few that could end on a more serious note and I wouldn't have any complaints. That ending would probably make for the better story, but I still think a relatively happy ending is more likely.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Aug 27, 2020 11:45 AM
Oct 2015
They changed some scenes too. Yui should have heard Hayama and Hachiman's conversation, it surprised her because Hayama wasn't wearing a "nice guy" mask at that time. They also changed the scene where Yui wanted to come along when Hachiman was called by Hiratsuka but was rejected by Hachiman, because he wanted to be alone and didn't want to depend on Yui.
Aug 27, 2020 11:46 AM

Jun 2014
So in the end Yukino wants to see Yui happy and thus asks 8man to grant her wish. I swear the relationship between these 3 is nothing but pain :(
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Aug 27, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 2019
The overrated drama continues, and it looks like Hayato got himself a MILF in Yukinon's big sister.
Aug 27, 2020 12:09 PM
Jul 2020
Good episode as always

to be honest, it is weird to see thing like these

Yukino the Ice Quenn in S1 that supposedly strong and hard woman has become so fragile and weak.
while Yui the nice girl in S1 has become so selfish and try to justify it by blaming other.

it's been so far isn't it, i hope the last few episode could justify those three feeling.
Aug 27, 2020 12:13 PM
Feb 2017
ShiroHachi said:
bruh, they adapted almost all of Yui's interludes, but when Yukino's interlude appeared. They only adapt 1 sentence lol. Here are some important things that were skipped in this episode.
2. Hachiman is annoyed/jealous in his monologue when he hears about Hayama's regretful past.

5. Yukino's monologue

Man, last 2 ones hit very hard :( Can't wait a happy ending, hopefully. Otherwise, I'll drop my score right to the ground
Aug 27, 2020 12:13 PM

Dec 2015
Some good emotional scenes. I keep liking it. Though for the first few episodes I was a bit bored. Because last season was too long ago and I didn't like Yukinon anymore.

But with this episode I like her again. (She didn't have too much screentime in the other episodes.)
Aug 27, 2020 12:16 PM
Apr 2019
Excellent episode , 5/5

Beach episode scene was done perfectly I must say.Though Hachiman's counter argument against Ebina is a bit weak when he only means to say "Because that's the only way I know" .Truly ,Ebina and 8man are similar in a way,they are both rotten by society's standard,but unlike Ebina 8man doesn't want to live a fake life...well at least that's what he believes and says,but sometimes contradicts himself but has recovered.

Ebina's framing was good,8man just isn't accustomed to taking photos I guess.

When Yui asked 8man about codependency,They actually didn't show 8man's answer.Then she left for Haruno.This scene was extra ordinarily done if we only talk about that codependency context,some dialogues are missing which wasn't related to the term,Haruno's monologue was completely cut (so that she could maintain her mysterious personality) but oh boy,first counter argument against codependency comes from Gahama chan ,from the trio .When Haruno threw that answer,8man and Yukino picked it up and took it as granted .Because they were emotionally immature,compared to Gahama chan who knows the better deal straight up is now rejecting the idea.This shows how much 8man stays in wrong in the full show.Sadly audiences took his answer as granted and never tried to look farther.Well it's also due to the narrative structure,but as a fan you at least need to apply your knowledge to interpret a show.

Codependency is something Haruno thinks they are sharing in . Haruno can be wrong,we have to remeber it.

well Gahama chan was also asked about Genuine.Here's where Gahama makes the mistake to understand it,

"Hikki is dependant on Yui ,that motivates her to do anything for him" This is something feels so romantic,but something is off.Like imagine a scenario when 8man is wrong,and to do the wrong he is depending on Yui.What should Yui do ?
Yes,she would do anything ,even the wrong one.This is where Yui fails to become genuine . 8man in this show is wrong in almost every case,as his precious friend Yui should point out his mistakes and try her best .But she doesn't do that.A good example is right after SCP election arc,Yui directly sided with 8man to maintain the status quo.She didn't try to stop him from doing that,because she was happy as long as the club goes along.
She fails to become the genuine thing.

Next scene,8man used his past accident to convince Yukino's mom to persuade the "bull-head" guardins so that no one could raise their voice against it. It shows how much brilliance 8man has in him.Yukimom seems impressed . Against Ara Ara,what we get now ? Scary mom !
Whatever,the prom is happening,and Yukinoshita's plan gets accepted as PTO should have no problem now.
(A problem is not a problem unless people think it as a problem.Yukimom viewed the prom as a problem,hence she acted to resolve it.This was the problem,8man just convinced her prom isn't a problem,used his accident to persuade her and Yukimom was impressed by his diplomatic speech.)

anyway,Hayma's conversation with Haruno .Two of my favourite characters in oregairu sharing alone screentime,SUGOIII !!! It's important for Hayama,of how he is relating the situation with the elementary school days when he failed to "PROPERLY" help Yukino .8man is also making a round about way to help her,which can turn out bad.

and finally we came to the actual end scene.Yukinoshita wants to end this club and her "Fake" relationship with 8man .She thinks she can't give him the genuine thing he seeks after,she belives their relationship has superficiality.Hence the end card plays....

"Grant Yuigahama's wish"

This is probably the most consistantly animated Oregairu episode of this season,except in the preview I discovered another Yukino.My life is strange,I love Yukino more than any anime characters and yet in a single season I got to see different looks of Yukino,animated.My life is unfair,but "so as the other two"- Yuigahama Yui .
NakolHiraAug 27, 2020 12:27 PM
Aug 27, 2020 12:26 PM
Feb 2017
Guys even though I read the discussions I still have the question. What is Yui's wish? is there a short and precise answer?
Aug 27, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2019
cythraul said:
I suppose the next episode will mark the end of this arc. Well at least we got some yukino in this episode. The amount of screentime she has been getting this season is criminal.

Yukino wants hikki to grant yui's wish. I am just wondering what she will say. Yukino was truly beautiful in the clubroom scene.

Heyo! What would Yui's wish be exactly? I always thought her wish was that the three of them could stay together forever as friends, but apparently it's not.
Aug 27, 2020 12:28 PM

Mar 2016
Only one pinpoint accurate way to describe it in one word: DEPRESSION.

This hit me pretty hard in the most subtle AND unsubtle of ways.
Aug 27, 2020 12:28 PM
Apr 2019
Sadaemon said:
Guys even though I read the discussions I still have the question. What is Yui's wish? is there a short and precise answer?
simple,becoming Hikki's gf and maintain their friendship (Yukino-Yui-Hachiman) after everything happens.
Aug 27, 2020 12:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously she asked 8man to grant Yui's wish, what a powerful episode once again but it's not even surprising at this point
Aug 27, 2020 12:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Awesome, this was seriously too good an episode. A spoonful of fan-service, goofiness & tears, possibly the ultimate Oregairu package right here!

Hayama and Hachiman's conversation at the start with its ebbs and flows was a nice way to start off the episode, I reckon. Finally, some more light into his troubled past with the Yukinoshita sisters by the way. Definitely need more of that, especially of Haruno-san for obvious reasons...

Off to the Beach, that's certainly an angle I wasn't expecting for a Prom poster but thankfully it did the trick, lol. Zaimokuza and his co. really were great pals, it must be said. Hachiman's bow in graciousness was totally valid albeit uncomfortable for the recipients however I imagine.

Hachiman whipping out his phone and calling Haruni-san out of the blue sure gave a fright though, xD. But the real showdown this episode has got to go to between Yukinoshita-san and Hachiman and boy did he play his cards well. Absolutely loved it! Nothing to take away from Hiratsuka-sensei though considering she definitely played an important role both in the set-up and on the main stage.

And then the climax! I've got to feel for Novel Readers who'd to wait for Vol. 14 to come out because those last few moments before the ED was a total killer. Extra lighting effect plus the focus on the character expression facial expressions totally nailed the mood of the conversation, and the VA was immaculate too as you'd expect. "I pray that this will be the correct ending" followed by the after-credit was a legit additional jab to boot.

It'll definitely be interesting to see what the final stretch of the story has got in store for us! Particularly curious to see how they'll finalize the "codependence" matter. But for the time being until next week, it's time for Gaha-mama hype because that teaser from the next episode preview promises goods, my friends.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 27, 2020 12:42 PM
Feb 2017
NakolHira said:
Sadaemon said:
simple,becoming Hikki's gf and maintain their friendship (Yukino-Yui-Hachiman) after everything happens.

So, concluding from the last scenes, are we going to watch a date with Yui for the 2349082390487th time in this season??
Aug 27, 2020 12:44 PM

Feb 2019
ShiroHachi said:

5. Yukino's monologue
Ofc I was wondering how the hell hayama bought that 'man's pride' excuse. Anyone could have seen through that.

Now I am convinced that director just wants some sympathy for yui so that this series gets same effect as rezero or erased did. Shitstorm brings in a lot of popularity you know.
Aug 27, 2020 12:46 PM
Aug 2010
imho, this season feels like a big build up for Yui, coz like, she has alot of screen time and offscreen deep monologues, plz let anime series go Yui scenario
Aug 27, 2020 12:47 PM
Oct 2015
the translation is wrong here. Hayama and Haruno did not say the subject in this scene.
Hayama : "Do you hate....that much? "
Haruno : "No, I love..."
This is still debated by LN readers until now about what they mean
Aug 27, 2020 12:48 PM
Apr 2019
Sadaemon said:
NakolHira said:

So, concluding from the last scenes, are we going to watch a date with Yui for the 2349082390487th time in this season??
*Sigh*
Aug 27, 2020 12:52 PM

Feb 2019
NakolHira said:
Sadaemon said:
That sounds awfully similar to what white album 2 did and it would suck big time if this series went the same way.

DsMasterBR said:
cythraul said:

Heyo! What would Yui's wish be exactly? I always thought her wish was that the three of them could stay together forever as friends, but apparently it's not.
Well lets just hope that it isn't similar to the one what NakolHira is saying. I hope yui at least makes a mature wish considering yukino is giving her a chance.
Aug 27, 2020 12:52 PM
Oct 2015
cythraul said:
ShiroHachi said:

5. Yukino's monologue
Ofc I was wondering how the hell hayama bought that 'man's pride' excuse. Anyone could have seen through that.

Now I am convinced that director just wants some sympathy for yui so that this series gets same effect as rezero or erased did. Shitstorm brings in a lot of popularity you know.
yeah, that's what novel readers often complain about. The anime is trying hard to make the audience sympathize with Yui,
"Yui deserves to win" I'm tired of reading comments like that, they don't care about Hachiman and Yukino's feelings.
Aug 27, 2020 12:58 PM
Apr 2019
@cythraul
except we have a perfect adult like Sensei who can guide her students and her students love him as well.And 8man isn't as dumb as Haruki was .
WA2 is the closest though..or as it seems now

Aug 27, 2020 1:00 PM

Feb 2019
ShiroHachi said:
cythraul said:

yeah, that's what novel readers often complain about. The anime is trying hard to make the audience sympathize with Yui,
"Yui deserves to win" I'm tired of reading comments like that, they don't care about Hachiman and Yukino's feelings.
They even managed to do that lol. Just look at the best girl thread of this season, yui is leading with a big margin compared to last season where yukino is in monopoly. I am all for sympathizing about yui but they shouldn't have cut down yukino's screen time and her monologues.

@NakolHira Yeah 8man isn't similar to haruki but yui and setsuna's personalities are very similar. Haruki was a prick for what he did but I hope 8man straight up rejects yui if that's what her request would be. It's anything but genuine.
Aug 27, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2014
I love this show so much but God dammit, it's obvious the direction the story is going to take. I am enjoying all the moments we have with Yui and I will certainly enjoy the next episode with Gahamama but in the end, all this only fuels my sadness.

That said, it was cute how Yui took off her shoes, socks, etc., before Ebina did it for her xD.
SkyLETVAug 27, 2020 1:30 PM
Aug 27, 2020 1:10 PM
Oct 2015
cythraul said:
NakolHira said:
That sounds awfully similar to what white album 2 did and it would suck big time if this series went the same way.

DsMasterBR said:

Well lets just hope that it isn't similar to the one what NakolHira is saying. I hope yui at least makes a mature wish considering yukino is giving her a chance.

Yui seriously needs a reality check. She knew she couldn't possibly make Hachiman love her, he is always crazy about Yukino. But Yui delayed all of this because she knew that Hachiman and Yukino liked each other, while Hachiman and Yukino didn't know their feelings for each other. She knows the solution for this problem, she is the most emotionally mature. But she used this moment to live in a lie til finally Hachiman or Yukino acted or Yui could no longer enjoy this lie.
I know it's human, but that's not justification for her doing the wrong thing. It would hurt Yukino and Hachiman if Yui is still silent
Aug 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Feb 2019
ShiroHachi said:
cythraul said:

Yui seriously needs a reality check. She knew she couldn't possibly make Hachiman love her, he is always crazy about Yukino. But Yui delayed all of this because she knew that Hachiman and Yukino liked each other, while Hachiman and Yukino didn't know their feelings for each other. She knows the solution for this problem, she is the most emotionally mature. But she used this moment to live in a lie til finally Hachiman or Yukino acted or Yui could no longer enjoy this lie.
I know it's human, but that's not justification for her doing the wrong thing. It would hurt Yukino and Hachiman if Yui is still silent
I think it's the staff who needs reality check. They are straight up making a difference by cutting yukino's screen time. Yukino truly shines whenever on the screen. Audience needs a reality check too because it's obvious that yui is never gonna win but well you can't blame them on that.
Aug 27, 2020 1:39 PM

Sep 2017
cythraul said:

"I love Emilia" flashback intensifies.

If I was Satoru on that hospital bed, I would have jumped from the window :")

Welp putting those aside, yeah, throughout the season, they have been giving Yui lots of screen time for her to have her moments as much as possible. When it comes to Yukino, the difference of atmosphere they are making is already indicating clear enough on the winner.
Aug 27, 2020 2:09 PM

Apr 2015
Eventhough Yukino said that Hachiman should grant Yui's wish, deep down I feel that is never going to happen and it's going to be painful to witness. All I can do now is hope that I am wrong.

Great episode nevertheless!
Aug 27, 2020 2:27 PM

Jan 2018
It was definitely affirming that Hachiman used an appalling tactic just to turn things around. But if it was for the sake of saving the prom and helping Yukinoshita, he'll do it.

As we're nearly in the end, they're starting to wrap things up, especially their relationship in the future. I wonder what will happen next.

Also, that monologue of Yui at the end was painful to hear.
Aug 27, 2020 3:22 PM

Jan 2020
To describe short: ZOMG TEH DRAMA.
Yukinoshita: Relationship ends.
Me: Yaaaz, suck on that pipe, drama queen.

BTW, Shizuja sensei is simply the #1 character in the series: absolutely straight, has literally no shit, mad respect.
Aug 27, 2020 3:33 PM

Nov 2011
I feel as though The prom decision was very rushed. We still don't know what Yui's wish is. But we are starting to Understand how Hayato feels about Yukino. (although we knew how Hayato felt since season 1)

Was a pretty confusing episode at points but I thought it was hilarious how Hikki used his name as a means to get Mrs. Yukinoshita to get prom started.

Yukino was grateful for everything that happened in the club, but since a winner was determined (Yukino) It seems like the Club is done for. (Not really)

All three want the club to remain.

However the love triangle is there. Which will throw a wrench into all three wanting to be friends in some sort of way. We know who will win but will the other party be okay with it?

Should be an interesting final 4 episodes.
SoraSenpaiAug 27, 2020 4:22 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 27, 2020 3:41 PM

Jun 2017
Sigh Yui is literally the Subaru of this series..just suffers without a break. It leaves a really bad taste in my mouth that most of Yukino's parts were straight cut.

I wonder what Hachiman will do now. Hopefully we will see that ramen date wtih sensei.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yukinoshita yukino in her tuxedo :may I have this dance?

zx1234yousif - Sep 10

7 by ANIk_003 »»
Sep 11, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

423 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 13, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

285 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 10, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

492 by Shikamotoxxx »»
Jul 4, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Sep 10, 2020

166 by ViSpace »»
Jun 6, 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.