Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 1, 2012 9:45 AM

May 2011
i was scared of how sawako was going to respond to kazehaya, i thought she was gonna completely fuck it up by saying she liked him, when she wouldve meant friend, but in a way that he would take it wrong.

and lol, kurumi got what she had coming to her >:D
Mar 31, 2012 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
Kurumi had an ironic end to her plan lol. She created so many misunderstandings that she got caught in one herself. She should have just confessed to Kazehaya and even if he said no, he would still know she liked him. I still don't hate Kurumi, but if she was going to be the antagonist, she needed to do a better job at it =P.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 28, 2012 1:15 PM
May 2012
Yano being all devious like is so hilarious

kurumi is a bitch lol
Jul 29, 2012 6:44 AM
Jan 2010
Kurumi is annoying T_T
But I liked this episode because of Ryuu's confession about his feelings to Chizuru ^_^
Aug 20, 2012 8:08 PM

Nov 2011
Cat's out of the bag.

Shit's going down next time.
Sep 19, 2012 11:12 PM

May 2009
Finally Pin was funny
Best part of the episode =]

I dont know if I like Kurumi or not
The parts I like the most are hers
Oct 3, 2012 3:38 PM
Aug 2012
i guess you didnt know kazehaya that well, now did you kurumi?! get iced!! and now he thinks you have a thing for pin? muahaha. and yano has you all figured out now! double MUAHAHA
Oct 21, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2012
This is getting interesting.
Jan 6, 2013 9:06 AM
Sep 2012
Pin is so funny. "If I was a woman I'd love me too." hahaha
Jan 23, 2013 2:25 PM

Oct 2011
Ayane is awesome! I love how much she stands up for Sawako, glad Sawako has finally been told how manipulative Kurumi is. I can tell Chizu was really proud of herself when she was presenting the handwriting :')
May 7, 2013 2:22 AM

Jul 2012
And here comes Pin for a lovely misunderstanding.
Jun 28, 2013 6:35 PM

Jun 2010
omg i knew it
Jul 24, 2013 2:15 AM
Jan 2013
Now, the things gets spiced up. Sawako can't defend herself, but Kurumi and Ayane facing each other means a nice cat fight. Loved her evil look.

But the series is built with cliffhangers, that ending with Sawako even after hearing that still wanting to tell Kurumi her feelings, wth?
Jul 27, 2013 5:29 AM

Apr 2013
I love Ayane in this episode... xD

Kurumi can suck it!

Damn Shota and Sawako get it on already!!! xD

5/5

Jan 26, 2014 11:05 PM

Apr 2013
That timing of Pin and his misunderstanding was glorious. And Kazehaya accidentally eavesdropping made it better, especially for Kurumi.
As soon as the rumors started, I already believed it was Kurumi (even though I didn't know her name), since she was following Kazehaya since middle school and she looked way too innocent for her own good. Glad Yano is figuring out, and is exposing Kurumi for who she really is.
Feb 14, 2014 1:50 AM

Apr 2012
Pin, Chizu are so damn funny XD
Nice to see Ayane confront Kurumi. Karma is a bitch :D

Mar 30, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2008
I am really liking Yano-chan because she puts that bitch in her place like seriously thank good for her. I still want to bitch slap her like massive though Also funniest part was when the teacher was thinking she was flirting with him way to go Pin liking him even more she got rejected but not by the one I wanted her to be rejected by though but I hope that would be soon bc her attitude and personality is really pissing me off
May 17, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Well, Ayane seem more frustrated about Kurumi soft skin than her lies xD
Chizu still so oblivious, poor her.

Ahhh, Kazehaya talking with indirect question, such a good way to make the plot stall :P

Pin misunderstanding was fucking hilarious xD

It's confrontation time bitches! But I don't think she will get wrecked, Sawako is too soft for that.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 3, 2014 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
if you closely listen to Ayane's evil laugh at 12:10 she starts coughing at the end haha
Jul 21, 2014 4:40 AM

Jan 2014
argilium said:
hahaha.. Pin just made me laugh with that misunderstanding.. and evil Yano-chin is so amazing..
minwonderland said:
More jelaous Kazehaya! He was soooo cute.
Sep 21, 2014 10:28 PM

Jul 2013
I love how Pin thinks Kurumi is creepy - his reactions to her are basically the same as mine. Gross.

Yano already confronting huh? She's really awesome. I just want Kurumi's facade to be revealed to everyone else too, especially Kazehaya.
Nov 5, 2014 8:19 AM

Apr 2012
And the finishing blow will be: "I wonder what will Kazehaya think if he know all of this?"
Dec 1, 2014 1:46 AM

Apr 2013
Checkmate bitch. Dun dun dunnnnnnn. What a satisfying cornering conducted by Ayane. The reactions and deductions of Pin and Chizu were just the extra frosting on the cake (albeit amazingly hilarious frosting at that).
Jan 14, 2015 2:20 AM

Jan 2013
That Pin misunderstanding... although it was fun, I didn't like it.
And well, the truth is now revealed.
Feb 9, 2015 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
Now I'm satisfied.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 6, 2015 4:34 PM

Sep 2014
#KARMA!!!!!
Apr 2, 2015 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
Ume was PINNED down, hahaha! The misunderstanding between her and Pin was just too funny. Kazehaya heard their conversaition and misinterpreted it as as well. Her plan was completely backfired.

She was surprised in the beginning when Kazehaya pulls Sawako away instead. Good thing Ryuu showed up the fake note made by Ume to Ayane and Chizuru, and the two girls confirmed that Ume is the culprit.

I love the conversation between Kazehaya and Sawako. They both don't know that they both have feelings for each other.

First, Ume's true colors came out, now Ayane's evil side came out as well and is more evil than Ume's.

That's a karma for you, Ume.
Apr 2, 2015 9:45 PM

Jun 2013
Kove-senpai said:
if you closely listen to Ayane's evil laugh at 12:10 she starts coughing at the end haha

I know right! XD
Jan 21, 2016 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
The section with Kurumi suffering a misunderstanding herself with Pin might have been the best comedy in the show. I had to stop myself from laughing, and it got even better when Kazehaya showed up. xD

Needless to say, I'm glad Kazehaya cleared everything up immediately.

I'm genuinely interested in what Sawako will do now that she knows Kurumi's true nature. Even up until now, she had been assuming the best of her and took pretty much everything she said at face value. This is the first time she's been confronted with an actual adversary, after all. (The girls in the restroom don't count in the sense I mean because they weren't confirmed as the source of the rumors to Sawako. That was a different type of conflict.)
Feb 16, 2016 5:19 AM

Mar 2014
I guess plan fails !? Saved the day and became much more brighter ~ .
"Indeed Romantic Feelings." True statement .
Stupidity gets you no matter what the situation is . Even conjecture and sorts .
In all likelihood , They cannot confess to each other because of embarrassment.
Yano-chin's about to make the revenge of her lifetime . *cuffs* and it's personal.
Yep , Even Pin-sensei is prone to being *cuffs* aho *cuffs* in every situation .
Judgement has finally been laid ehh ~ . Deserved and punished .
VERY GREAT EPISODE . That instigation though ~ . It's all up to Sawako-chan .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 9:07 PM

Apr 2013
Anybody else see the brown-hair tramp and wanna cap her bitch-ass right quick?
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jun 28, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
lol there are kurumi lovers and kurumi haters ??

I think this ep was very intense, I really liked it. I thought Kazehaya would do something else even if Sawako reacted like that, but well...

Ayane was so on point! Love that girl <3
Sep 5, 2016 12:33 PM

Oct 2015
serves kurumi just about right
Dec 12, 2016 8:22 AM
Nov 2010
Love how Ryu just walks off 😂
And pin sensei is hilarious
Nov 23, 2018 2:05 PM

Oct 2017
So we start off with Kurumi’s plan completely backfiring lol. Kazehaya sees Ryu and Sawako together but asks no questions, instead he grabs her by the hand and runs off, leaving Kurumi all alone. I’m glad her plan didn’t work.

Ayane tries to fill Chizu in on everything. Lol Chizu can be so clueless, I don’t know how Ayane deals with her sometimes..

Sawako and Kazehaya have a great scene together. While they’re alone, the misunderstanding about her and Ryu is quickly cleared up, which relives Kazehaya so much, and embarrasses him so much lol. He actually even brings up going out with Sawako, like a couple! The poor girl didn’t even know how to respond, she couldn’t even formulate an answer. Of course, Kazehaya was super understanding of her feelings and said she could think about it all she wanted. He’s so sweet and considerate of her feelings.

Lol Ayane’s scary side has officially come out. Especially after she found out about Kurumi’s little plan. She wants to expose Kurumi but they need to make absolute sure that Kurumi can’t lie her way out when they do. If Kurumi keeps pulling all this stupid crap, she’s gonna end up exposing herself..

Lol the scene with Pin was hilarious! He found Kurumi waiting by the shed and thought she was acting weird. He thinks she’s creepy lol. He noticed she looked all flushed and fidgety and didn’t wanna leave. So he had the bright idea that she has a thing for him. He told her she was ten years to young and that she better move on and find a kid her age ha ha! Of course she was horrified by the idea of them. It got even better when Kazehaya showed up and thought the two had something going on, it was perfect! Something Kurumi totally deserved!

Ayane and Chizu officially find out from the other girls that it was indeed Kurumi who was spreading all those rumors. Lol Ayane is officially ready to take Kurumi down. Please do.

Sawako gets all excited because she realizes she is in love with Kazehaya. She wants to share these feelings with her friends, especially Kurumi, who shared her own feelings with Sawako. So she goes on a search to find her and ends up finding Ayane and Chizu confronting Kurumi. They tell Sawako the truth, about how Kurumi spread all those rumors to keep Sawako away from Kazehaya. And Kurumi doesn’t even bother to deny it.
Let’s see where this goes..
Jan 12, 2019 6:59 PM

Jul 2014
As laughable as the scene with Shouta pulling Sawako away by the arm was, at least the manufactured misunderstanding didn't escalate to drama like in other shows.
Jan 31, 2019 11:12 PM

Jul 2016
"I don't blame you. If I were a woman, I'd be interested in me as well" LOL!!!

So much Ayane in this episode, I loved it. One of my favorite episodes, being honest.

Kurumi received several critical hits this episode and it was so pleasant to see.
Her final plan blew up right in her face, she got rejected by Pin, Kazehaya thinks she likes Pin, she was confronted by an evil yet hot Ayane and finally Sawako discovered that she was the one who made her suffer so much in the previous arc... man, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a character in anime being owned in such successive way.

And well, not to mention that despite all her tactics and scheming, she unintentionally ended up helping Sawako to realize her own feelings... I would say I almost feel sorry for Kurumi but naaaaahhhh.

Also, that last scene... I wonder what things Sawako will say to Kurumi now that she knows everything. Honestly, Sawako is probably unable to feel hate so I guess she will forgive or understand Kurumi's actions and they will become friends, more or less.
SouthRzVaJan 31, 2019 11:16 PM
Jun 19, 2019 9:23 PM

Nov 2016

Too much for sharp and quick-witted eh Chizu? Ayane is really on point, she's really shard. And now Sawako will say something like everything's fine now, empathy with her and be all friendly with Ume -.-
Jan 10, 2020 9:30 AM
Apr 2016
I guess the author plans to turn Kurumi into a complete mockery, despite her struggling so much. I like Kurumi a lot, she can stand on her feet, she's clever, but unfortunately too afraid to take direct action, so uses a roundabout way regardless of it being bad. She's not necessarily a bad person, but also not entirely nice. She feels rather morally gray to me. Does what she needs to to get her way. She's probably my favorite character in this anime.
Mar 11, 2020 9:58 AM
Feb 2020
Chizu and Ayane are playing good cop/bad cop eh
Oct 19, 2020 2:31 AM

Jun 2020
The downfall of Kurumi is the most satisfying part of all this. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to her next at this point.
Have a great day!

Mar 2, 2021 12:57 PM
Jul 2020
jesus christ finally!!! took them oblivious dumb bitches long enough lmao
Apr 23, 2021 4:47 AM

Aug 2017
Kurumi got caught now even by Sawako sudden appearance during their talk. Next episode is going to be sad.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 2, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
lmfao Pin is just too funny, Kurumi pretty much got owned this episode.
CalmTeaTimeNov 4, 2023 10:49 AM
Jul 7, 2021 2:09 AM

Jun 2020

Quite possibly the most satisfying conclusion to a bitchfight I've ever seen. Her look ofpure outrage is so precious, how DARE he INSULT ME by choosing that CREEP! :D

"What do you think about going out"

"Go where"

Sounds like acceptance to me :)
Come on Kazehaya, did you have to make it awkward with all the talk about boyfriends and girlfriends , you had a date right there in the palm of your hand! I suppose nobody's perfect...
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Mar 27, 2022 11:00 AM

May 2016
That evil laugh I can't get enough of it, Sawako was really shocked I'm looking forward to her reaction.
Apr 23, 2022 12:28 AM

Dec 2021
Heh, that attempt at shoving a wedge into their relationship failed spectacularly. Also, love blackhole brain Chizuru, she's all heart and only heart.

Also, I dunno how I'll find a use for it, but I'm keeping this clip until an oddly specific comedic opportunity shows itself.

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 23, 2022 7:27 AM

Aug 2016
The truth is out, Ume's plan fell apart and Pin created a hilarious misunderstanding lmfao.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 15, 2023 3:18 PM

Oct 2015
That turn-around!!! Kurumi's plan really blew up.
Props to Pin for the "I'm not interested in kids" line. We love to see it. And the fact that Kazehaya heard it all.... priceless. Now that's how you get what's coming to you....

Also, I know Kurumi doesn't like the name "Ume," but I think it's adorable. Too bad she didn't appreciate it.
Sep 14, 2023 9:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious the Kurumi´s love declaration!!! kekeke
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

maji_saikou - Nov 10, 2009

251 by rowsenpai »»
Jun 10, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 13, 2009

326 by Sandwichartista »»
Jun 3, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 8, 2009

237 by Narity_ »»
Jun 1, 8:11 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Feb 9, 2010

166 by biuberry »»
May 31, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

maji_saikou - Dec 1, 2009

188 by Narity_ »»
May 31, 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.