Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 11, 8:00 AM

Oct 2017
Need more Yoru, girl down bad?
Jun 11, 8:02 AM

Jul 2022
No clue what I just read.

Asa fighting Yoru was really funny but this got resolved way too quick. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it
Jun 11, 8:03 AM

Dec 2021
Dude Denji is going through it rn. That post-nut clarity is hitting HARD.

Jun 11, 8:04 AM
Nov 2017
This chapter could've gone in so many different ways and I'll happily call this a win.
Jun 11, 8:05 AM
Dec 2022
my poor baby boy ☹️
Jun 11, 8:06 AM

Jan 2009
now denji should realize asa has some split personality with yoru
Jun 11, 8:07 AM
May 2021
Damn Denji doesn’t know how to feel? Like guy wasn’t expecting this shitt to happen suddenly fck man. So it was Asa who acc “kissed” him hmm.
Jun 11, 8:07 AM
Jul 2021
namesrowan said:
my poor baby boy ☹️

Why does Fujimoto hate him so much 😔😔
Jun 11, 8:08 AM
May 2021
Reply to IzanaSolos
Dude Denji is going through it rn. That post-nut clarity is hitting HARD.
@IzanaSolos FR 😂😂😂 be deeping life man only men know this shit. We go again after thoo 🥴🤪
Jun 11, 8:08 AM
Apr 2023
Does Denji even know Asa is (or has) the War Devil?
Jun 11, 8:18 AM
Aug 2020
Bro is chocked, this was too much for him…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 11, 8:18 AM

Mar 2021
Of course the previous cliffhanger is just brushed off. It was for pure shock value.

Jun 11, 8:24 AM
May 2021
Does this mean AsaDen is still alive or has that ship sailed?
Jun 11, 8:24 AM

Apr 2021
Even chainsaw man is entering its romance arc

Also what a nice title
Jun 11, 8:26 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to namesrowan
my poor baby boy ☹️
@namesrowan top 10 pictures that go hard
Jun 11, 8:30 AM

May 2020
And now it'll take them three more chapters to eat.. just eat.
Jun 11, 8:33 AM

Apr 2020
ALLAYWAY...'Time is a flat circle. '...?!
Jun 11, 8:46 AM

Apr 2022
nah that sexual tension at the start was mad. yoru screwed over asa lmao, conflicted thoughts and i'm so here for it. denji post-nut clarity hitting real af.
Jun 11, 8:51 AM

Sep 2022
A hilarious continuation of the previous events that unfolded! That Yoru is down so bad for Denji, and Asa teaching her a lesson was hysterical! Can't wait to see what goes down at this sushi place!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jun 11, 8:59 AM

May 2022
the incoming "shit hitting the fan" moment is so blatant. death by sushi...

i loved this chapter, good follow-up to the last. denji had his first sexual moment, and a kiss that didn't lead into physical injury; but the one who kissed him it doesnt love him, and only did it because it felt good. damn
sillywackygattoJun 11, 9:31 AM
Jun 11, 9:02 AM
Oct 2020
Ok finally sushi time lol.

You can tell that Denji has been through a lot from this image. Man is drained.
Jun 11, 9:08 AM

Jun 2014
Denji continues to go through it. I just want bro to have some happiness is that too much Fujimoto.

Looks like they’ll finally get some damn sushi 💀

Odabrani said:
Of course the previous cliffhanger is just brushed off. It was for pure shock value.

I mean, how exactly do you follow up on him nutting on her hand 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 11, 9:13 AM

Aug 2018
>Jerks off main character in an alley out of nowhere
>every single casuals, normies and csm bandwagonners on the internet loses their mind
>next chapter
>no consequences
>denji ? he forgor
>Asa ? cares only about the kiss
>fucking off to the sushi restaurant like last chapter could have been skipped

That is part2 writing and modern Fujimbo for you dawgs lmaoooo.
Jun 11, 9:24 AM

May 2022
Reply to James-LastOmnic
>every single casuals, normies and csm bandwagonners on the internet loses their mind
>next chapter
>no consequences
>denji ? he forgor

are u reading an AI chapter summary or something
sillywackygattoJun 11, 9:36 AM
Jun 11, 9:44 AM

Jun 2019
Asa vs Yoru. And, looks like Asa really does like Denji and is considerate enough. Yoru only liked the kiss, I guess. Hehe. We're going for a Sushi tho.
Jun 11, 9:45 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to sillywackygatto
@sillywackygatto the guy can only see whats in front of him, he cant think about how the previous and future actions play into it all. pretty sad imo
Jun 11, 10:03 AM
May 2024
kobeni def gon be working at the sushi place
Jun 11, 10:06 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to James-LastOmnic
>next chapter
>no consequences
>denji ? he forgor

@James-LastOmnic Getting Twitter media literacy morons and casuals off this series is a good thing
Jun 11, 10:19 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to sillywackygatto
@sillywackygatto
Typical answer from a part2 bandwagoners, 0 argument provided, topic deviation by a lame joke, absolutely expected.
I beg Fujimoto to go back making one shots because this community is an embarassment.
Jun 11, 10:27 AM

Dec 2012
I'm having so much fun reading the last 2 chapters of CM.

Asa's hand was full of his jizz and 2 panels later she touched his face.
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Jun 11, 10:29 AM
May 2021
Fujimoto is fumbling so hard! This man is trying to focus on so many things at once, the prophecy, Denji vs Life, Nayuta, Asa, Yoru, csm church and he's fumbling! Nothing is being cleared up, the plot is moving at a snail's pace, Chainsaw Man fell off so hard
Jun 11, 10:33 AM

May 2022
Reply to James-LastOmnic
@sillywackygatto
Typical answer from a part2 bandwagoners, 0 argument provided, topic deviation by a lame joke, absolutely expected.
I beg Fujimoto to go back making one shots because this community is an embarassment.
it isn't that deep lole

your og forum message said basically nothing about the actual chapter, you shimply cant act like you have any intellectual high ground
Jun 11, 10:36 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to Biscutii
This chapter could've gone in so many different ways and I'll happily call this a win.
@Biscutii Yep, definitely a win. It's kinda funny how you've had this account since 2017 and your first post is here.
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

Jun 11, 11:06 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to James-LastOmnic
@sillywackygatto
@James-LastOmnic you talk like an ai, but I will bite.

None of it was particularly brushed off. The series has done what it's always done, and is going down the path of pure concision, even if it feels like many things are brushed over. From previous parts, such as part 1 even, big things that felt undermined typically come back into play in some form or another, so I don't think we have to worry about the jerking of denji to go completely ignored within the next several chapters. Everything else feels like a generally reasonable progression from the characters standpoint in 15 pages. I don't know what else we could really want from this scene. I mean, both are weaning off a very weird sexual scene, so their initial reactions are going to be reasonably scatterbrained I would say. This told us what we wanted to know. Yoru seems to feel something for denji and is confused by it, and Asa is depressed from the encounter (not just the kiss of course, but i don't think fujimoto felt it was necessary for asa to spell out as well "how dare you jerk his chicken, he will think i'm a jerker of chickens. He will think i like doing those things that involve hastily gripping and yoinking the chains of others without proper build up.")

This comes from someone that far prefers part 1 chainsaw man and does not hold much love for part 2. That said, I think the overblown reactions to this scene by both hardcore contrarians and dickriders are equally insufferable. In case you don't know what implication means, both in and out of fiction, I'm implying you as a contrarian.
Jun 11, 11:06 AM
Aug 2023
I don't read csm weakly, but I feel that y'all are now really empathetic toward denji after last chapter...
Jun 11, 11:11 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to sillywackygatto
it isn't that deep lole

your og forum message said basically nothing about the actual chapter, you shimply cant act like you have any intellectual high ground
sillywackygatto said:

As always, I argue with people lacking reading comprehension, something which concerns me very much but it's how discourse works nowadays I guess.
Therefore I will proceed to explain in a few words, not like I need to say much considering the complete absence of thoughts Fujimoto has put into Chainsaw man these past 2 years.
Last chapter had everyone going crazy for something I knew in advance would have no interesting nor consequential followup whatsoever, like most thing happening in part2 to be fair. Denji's reaction was as expected, going braindead and not saying any single word of value or words at all, like he does in the entirety of part2 when something happen to him, my bad half of part 2, the other half he just screams and cry in the most pathetic way imaginable, but hey I do not worry, part2 defenders will tell me this actually had a deep impact onto his character because there was an alf-assed page of him sitting down in a shutterstock city background, not like I've seen this 10 times already.
In the same way, Asa/Yoru reaction consisted of a comedy skit, really fitting to follow the apparently extremely "deep and mature" last chapter, I had my opinion confirmed of the average IQ of part2 fans when I saw about 50 "TSUNDERU IS CUTE" posts in 4chan's /csm/ general after the chapter dropped. Because that's actually what is is, a legit tsundere comedy moment between our main girl and her alter ego because Asa is mad Yoru made her kiss her boyfriend and now he thinks she's a bad girl, something akin to the worst of the 2000s anime landscape. Once again, Asa fans, which are the most insufferable people I've ever interacted with, will tell me this is actually a deep character development moment because Fujimoto has rotten their brain.
None of this mattered anyway, time to go to the sushi restaurant for another of the 1000th one-off adventures which will kickstart the actual arc which will completely ignore what happened, probably involving a new cameo from part1. I already predict people saying "but you dont know the story, Fujimoto will bring this plot point back and it will be important", something I would have believed perhaps a year ago when I hadn't heard it a dozen of times, for sure Fujimoto will bring back this important plot point essential to the story, like he did with Yuko, like he did with the 4 horsemen, like he did with Nostradamus, like he did with fake chainsawman, I don't fear it at all. (that was obviously irony and he never brought back any, I have to clarity it because as stated before, people lack reading comprehension) Now let's wait the arguments;
Jun 11, 11:11 AM
Sep 2022
Def gives me hope for a more positive outcome than the previous chapter. Yoru still doesn't know how humans interact. Damn, Denji is in shock tho, poor boy.
Jun 11, 11:15 AM
Feb 2022
Well surprisely Asa didn't freak out much. Also, it's official she likes Denji.

Spanish translation:
Bueno, sorprendentemente Asa no se escandalizo mucho. También, es oficial que a ella le gusta Denji.
Jun 11, 11:17 AM
Nov 2020
Green_Giorno said:
No clue what I just read.

Asa fighting Yoru was really funny but this got resolved way too quick. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it

I read that chapter so fast I was pissed by the time it was done 😪😂
Jun 11, 11:17 AM
Jul 2023
Please end my suffering Fujimotoboat and end Csm here. We can all pretend post csm church arc never happened and live a happy ass life, right people?
Jun 11, 11:18 AM
Nov 2020
Ari_Beary said:
namesrowan said:
my poor baby boy ☹️

Why does Fujimoto hate him so much 😔😔

At least he didn’t get his 🍆 chopped off 😂😪
Jun 11, 11:28 AM

May 2022
Reply to James-LastOmnic
sillywackygatto said:

As always, I argue with people lacking reading comprehension, something which concerns me very much but it's how discourse works nowadays I guess.
Therefore I will proceed to explain in a few words, not like I need to say much considering the complete absence of thoughts Fujimoto has put into Chainsaw man these past 2 years.
Last chapter had everyone going crazy for something I knew in advance would have no interesting nor consequential followup whatsoever, like most thing happening in part2 to be fair. Denji's reaction was as expected, going braindead and not saying any single word of value or words at all, like he does in the entirety of part2 when something happen to him, my bad half of part 2, the other half he just screams and cry in the most pathetic way imaginable, but hey I do not worry, part2 defenders will tell me this actually had a deep impact onto his character because there was an alf-assed page of him sitting down in a shutterstock city background, not like I've seen this 10 times already.
In the same way, Asa/Yoru reaction consisted of a comedy skit, really fitting to follow the apparently extremely "deep and mature" last chapter, I had my opinion confirmed of the average IQ of part2 fans when I saw about 50 "TSUNDERU IS CUTE" posts in 4chan's /csm/ general after the chapter dropped. Because that's actually what is is, a legit tsundere comedy moment between our main girl and her alter ego because Asa is mad Yoru made her kiss her boyfriend and now he thinks she's a bad girl, something akin to the worst of the 2000s anime landscape. Once again, Asa fans, which are the most insufferable people I've ever interacted with, will tell me this is actually a deep character development moment because Fujimoto has rotten their brain.
None of this mattered anyway, time to go to the sushi restaurant for another of the 1000th one-off adventures which will kickstart the actual arc which will completely ignore what happened, probably involving a new cameo from part1. I already predict people saying "but you dont know the story, Fujimoto will bring this plot point back and it will be important", something I would have believed perhaps a year ago when I hadn't heard it a dozen of times, for sure Fujimoto will bring back this important plot point essential to the story, like he did with Yuko, like he did with the 4 horsemen, like he did with Nostradamus, like he did with fake chainsawman, I don't fear it at all. (that was obviously irony and he never brought back any, I have to clarity it because as stated before, people lack reading comprehension) Now let's wait the arguments;
"I saw about 50 'TSUNDERU IS CUTE' posts in 4chan's /csm/ general"
maybe the problem is that you're looking at 4chan's /csm/ general

u went and wrote a multi-paragraph rant and still managed to say nothing of actual value or substance.
Jun 11, 11:33 AM
Jun 2020
Rexnihilo said:
Ok finally sushi time lol.

You can tell that Denji has been through a lot from this image. Man is drained.

i mean yeah literally
Jun 11, 11:39 AM
Mar 2021
yoru girl i need u GONE
Jun 11, 11:39 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to CUM_enjoyer
@James-LastOmnic you talk like an ai, but I will bite.

None of it was particularly brushed off. The series has done what it's always done, and is going down the path of pure concision, even if it feels like many things are brushed over. From previous parts, such as part 1 even, big things that felt undermined typically come back into play in some form or another, so I don't think we have to worry about the jerking of denji to go completely ignored within the next several chapters. Everything else feels like a generally reasonable progression from the characters standpoint in 15 pages. I don't know what else we could really want from this scene. I mean, both are weaning off a very weird sexual scene, so their initial reactions are going to be reasonably scatterbrained I would say. This told us what we wanted to know. Yoru seems to feel something for denji and is confused by it, and Asa is depressed from the encounter (not just the kiss of course, but i don't think fujimoto felt it was necessary for asa to spell out as well "how dare you jerk his chicken, he will think i'm a jerker of chickens. He will think i like doing those things that involve hastily gripping and yoinking the chains of others without proper build up.")

This comes from someone that far prefers part 1 chainsaw man and does not hold much love for part 2. That said, I think the overblown reactions to this scene by both hardcore contrarians and dickriders are equally insufferable. In case you don't know what implication means, both in and out of fiction, I'm implying you as a contrarian.
@CUM_enjoyer
Thank you for your argumentation I genuinely appreciate it, unfortunantely the absolute god sent individual that I am managed to respond to everything you adressed in a post which wasn't even adressed to you before I even read your post. Mainly that for sure Fujimoto will bring back this event in a substantial way, which I know for a fact will not happen, and that you headcannon like most part2 fans something which wasn't stated, Asa is not depresssed by anything no matter how much you'll try to convince yourself she was, last pannel we see her she's blushing like a tsundere.

I need to adress this on the other hand :
CUM_enjoyer said:
In case you don't know what implication means, both in and out of fiction, I'm implying you as a contrarian.

To be a contrarian of csm part2 it first needs to be recognized as something of quality, which it is not in the slightest. Actually no people who ever read Chainsaw man when it was still publishing thinks part 2 is even remotely good, but part2 discourse is an echo chamber of bandwagonners who started reading chainsaw man after the anime in 2022/2023, which is why you will only encounter people talking of part2 highly because they are deeply into it, otherwise when part2 eventually finishes or gets into mainstream that its fans will have to face the reality that everyone will find it for what it is, an utter dogshit disappointment from the masterpiece of its 1st part. I deny being a contrarian and especially of chainsaw man, I love part1 from chapter 1 to 97 because I find it great, I dislike everything from 110 onwards because it is genuinely bad, 110 and not 98 because I actually had hope when part2 started and still like its pilot chapter.
Jun 11, 11:45 AM

Mar 2014
Yes, just in case people were confuse from last chapter, it was Yoru who kissed Denji of her own choice not Asa. While technically it is Asa's body, it wasn't of her conscience or mind to do it.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 11, 11:50 AM

Sep 2011
Reply to HueyLion
Yes, just in case people were confuse from last chapter, it was Yoru who kissed Denji of her own choice not Asa. While technically it is Asa's body, it wasn't of her conscience or mind to do it.
I'm surprised anyone could make that mistake, its blatantly obvious its just Yoru influenced by Asa's affection

Asa slamming her own head into a wall to hit Yoru is the funniest moment in the series yet for me

@HajimeNozomiUwU
I still cant get over how funny it is to drop the series over something like this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 11, 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to sillywackygatto

u went and wrote a multi-paragraph rant and still managed to say nothing of actual value or substance.
sillywackygatto said:

There is no need to argue further with you as you proved my point by providing not a single counter argument to anything that I said, even starting off an ad hominem of the worst kind. I explained myself clearly by stating with arguments last chapter and this one were dull and inconsequential, you didn't even tried to proved me wrong, therefore I win this debate and you should stop even considering replying.
Jun 11, 12:10 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to James-LastOmnic
@CUM_enjoyer
Thank you for your argumentation I genuinely appreciate it, unfortunantely the absolute god sent individual that I am managed to respond to everything you adressed in a post which wasn't even adressed to you before I even read your post. Mainly that for sure Fujimoto will bring back this event in a substantial way, which I know for a fact will not happen, and that you headcannon like most part2 fans something which wasn't stated, Asa is not depresssed by anything no matter how much you'll try to convince yourself she was, last pannel we see her she's blushing like a tsundere.

I need to adress this on the other hand :
CUM_enjoyer said:
In case you don't know what implication means, both in and out of fiction, I'm implying you as a contrarian.

To be a contrarian of csm part2 it first needs to be recognized as something of quality, which it is not in the slightest. Actually no people who ever read Chainsaw man when it was still publishing thinks part 2 is even remotely good, but part2 discourse is an echo chamber of bandwagonners who started reading chainsaw man after the anime in 2022/2023, which is why you will only encounter people talking of part2 highly because they are deeply into it, otherwise when part2 eventually finishes or gets into mainstream that its fans will have to face the reality that everyone will find it for what it is, an utter dogshit disappointment from the masterpiece of its 1st part. I deny being a contrarian and especially of chainsaw man, I love part1 from chapter 1 to 97 because I find it great, I dislike everything from 110 onwards because it is genuinely bad, 110 and not 98 because I actually had hope when part2 started and still like its pilot chapter.
@James-LastOmnic
Well, I appreciate your response nonetheless, and I almost feel the need to apologize for shooting shots. But let me respond properly to your primary criticism of my sparing compliments to the chapter, or my assumption. Yes, me declaring what Asa is or isn't feeling is purely prognosis. In the end, we are all interpreting. That said, she is more than just blushing; she is crying and is pressed against the wall with a solemn expression. I wouldn't sum all that up to just epic tsundere cuteness overload. But that's just me. You're obviously committed to your point of view, so I will not bother trying to debate or change your mind. You will find no argument from me when it comes to the lower quality of part 2 compared to part 1, in every standard of the series. Those who enjoy part 2 so aggressively are, yes, indeed midwits that cannot understand the very concept of storytelling beyond the generic moe blob bullshit that plagues every aspect of anime and manga content today. Chainsaw Man was fantastic because of its unorthodox and innovative approach to the shounen storytelling format, and it's a damn shame to see it sink into a more generic brand as it has persisted beyond its due date. Your points in the previous post to the other guy make some valid complaints and point out the things left out of the story that also, for me, cause irritation. I will say, though, Yuko is not a plot hole; she is dead. I believe her story is over and done with, even if it was a nothing burger that overall meant nothing. Fakesaw Man is weird, was introduced a few times, but overall has not been made into any meaningful element in the story so far, despite how long ago he was initially introduced. But that isn't to say that he won't later on, but yes, it is frustrating that more elements keep getting introduced despite so many other plot threads being left out in the rain. And finally, Nostradamus was introduced like 20 chapters ago or some shit. I wouldn't say it was abandoned since that seems to be the overarching (albeit lazy) plot conflict riding over the heads of all the characters. It's something more to do with the promise that the death devil will arrive and involve themselves with the characters at some point. I think that's the general takeaway from the little giblets that we have been given. I will just reiterate, however, that with these kinds of stories, and Fujimoto has shown to be an avid user of this storytelling method, things do not need to be stated to be the intentional meaning in the imagery. He is using a comic, manga, whatever as his method of telling his story because he wishes to use the visuals to their maximum. So when we see characters showing their sad expressions, then I think we can have our takeaway that the character is sad due to the event that led them to that scene with said sad expression. Thusly, Asa is sad and flushed because she jerked Denji's diminutive chain.

Now, Chainsaw Man part 2, not being recognized as something of quality creation, is not an unpopular take, especially to someone that does browse the cesspool of 4chan Chainsaw Man discussion. I would recommend staying far, far away from those discussions of intellectual destruction, where anyone who would dare participate are bait posters and nigh degenerate dipshits at best. 4chan is a place of shitposting, not proper discussion. Now, I'm not here to tell you where you should or should not have your fandom discussions, or whatever, just that you must know that the views and opinions on that site are not going to accurately reflect the feelings you may see of a person who is on here or somewhere else. A friend of mine who has never once dwelled in any kind of online cesspool anime discussion has an optimistic view of part 2 and genuinely enjoys it, and he is not an avid anime consumer. I think that separation for him gives him a pretty stark and balanced perception of the series. Let's not forget that the beginning of part 2 was more than fine and good, and I would say really did well in capturing the Chainsaw Man aesthetic and humor, with a new cast and interesting start to the setting. Like the chicken devil and that whole mess, which I always look back on as being something very funny and weird, which is what Fujimoto does best. It has its problems, like its incessant need to introduce new characters and plot threads and conflicts while hardly touching the current issue or presented point in the story, leaving us with a bunch of half-baked unfinished threads or plotlines. It's frustrating, and it makes the pacing a dragging miserable mess, all added on with the fact we are reading the series as it's slowly drip-fed to us through bite-sized chapters we get on a weekly basis, at best, if not way longer. The waits leading to these small little chapters that barely move the plot forward, if at all, with gradually worsening art, are definitely a blow to the morale. But I will not slander the series as a whole, because to me, it looks like Fujimoto is running out of steam and has written himself into a dead end where he really just doesn't care about the current point of the plot. Only now have I really bothered continuing to even read the series because I found the most recent chapters to be the first promise of something actually happening, instead of Nayuta fighting a riot of people and then pacifying them, then not, then pacifying them again, then not, over and over, for like 3 chapters. If we want to talk about a no-substance delivery of chapters, that right there would be it. Anyway, I'm yapping, over yapping even. I am done. My point is made. I am not mad, but I ask you to simply chill and not bother with reading this series anymore if you hate it this much, because I do understand, and I too took a break to avoid this kind of irrational irritation with the storytelling. In the end, it doesn't matter.
Jun 11, 12:15 PM

Dec 2020
Man that seems like dude's experiencing post nut clarity. Asa vs Yoru lol women☕
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 169 Discussion

MegamiRem - Yesterday

32 by desusama »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 3 Discussion

Thorf - Mar 7, 2019

38 by bibsactd »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 2 Discussion

Thorf - Mar 7, 2019

33 by bibsactd »»
Yesterday, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 97 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Dec 10, 2020

269 by RFXs »»
Yesterday, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Jun 4

374 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 24, 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.