Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 29, 6:57 PM

Apr 2022
another fun episode, we love to see everyone working together like that. darkness really having her moment this episode and not her drooling during a dire moment lol, also jokes to see her and megumin skipping through the rain. visuals went off for the battle and even yunyun got her chance. we hate to see darkness leave though.
May 29, 8:29 PM
Nov 2019
Interested to see what's going on with Darkness. Its not often I speculate about Konosuba's plot.
May 29, 8:48 PM
Jan 2015
The fat blonde dude had something to do with this for sure
May 29, 9:38 PM
Nov 2022
Very good episode, it had everything, drama, action and comedy, as well as ending with a cliffhanger, uff.
May 29, 10:40 PM
Oct 2020
yet again another solid episode, really like the season so far as we get to see each of the party members rely on each other more
May 29, 10:43 PM
May 2024
Enjoyed the slightly more serious moments alongside the comedy. Kazuma having the whole town hunting for him and heroic music playing when Darkness got aroused were pretty funny. Interesting to see how will things change with Darkness gone.
May 29, 10:56 PM
Dec 2022
yes'm master kazuma is awsome
May 29, 11:39 PM

Jan 2011
I can see this going for the final stretch of this season, an adventure to get Darkness back from the clutches once again of the corrupt noble.
This episode was fun, all dedicated to Lalatina, what felt like it was a goodbye flag too, mostly at the celebration party.

But I am so sure that the rescue adventure begins now. Can´t wait for the next ep!
May 30, 12:32 AM

Feb 2016
OH SHIT, RIN APPEARED, AND EVEN TALKED FOR A FEW SECONDS, SHE EVEN TALKED MORE THAN YUNYUN, THAT'S CRAZY.
This episode was so fkng good holy shit, there really aren't extras like in Konosuba! It's so sick when we get to see this town adventurers working together lmao
Aqua is my favorite and I like Megumin, but fuck it, Kazuma should end with Lalatina lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

May 30, 12:59 AM

Aug 2018
One of the better episodes of the franchise. Good to See Eris, Yun Yun and the rest of the guild again.
May 30, 3:55 AM
Mar 2019
A hydra slaying of epic proportions. Best episode so far. What's up with Lalatina though? Hmm...
May 30, 8:03 AM
Nov 2021
Damn, I kinda wish I didn't read LN, ruins all the plot, such a good episode doe.
May 30, 8:04 AM

Feb 2019
Eris at the beginning was lol

And Megumin gushing over Kazuma's thief alter-ego was cute
May 30, 8:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I said before and I said again. This series is at is best when Darkness features prominently. She's more than the one trick pony the others are.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 30, 10:02 AM
Jul 2023
It was an good episode although I didn't like how they treated Yunyun on this episode. Like for real, no awesome entrance and just a little screen time that seemed like a cameo only. That's my only complain about it everything else was good.
May 30, 10:23 AM
Aug 2020
Hands down the best episode of Konosuba to date.
May 30, 12:58 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Aversa
Darkness leaving was foreshadowed the entire episode, the question is why did she leave this time.
They managed to beat the Hydra with a lot of trouble and the help of everyone else it was some nice cooperation.
And Eris appeared ones again, she has to much free time.
@Aversa it was foreshadowed from the previous episode, as it was the start of her obsession to go on a final quest with them
May 30, 4:20 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to InfinityDude88
So Kazuma is instantly revived, and already asking Darkness about bathing - smh.

Darkness wanted to talk serious, but of course Kazuma always screws up every conversation.

Two hundred million reward!!

Aqua is really too addicted to her new "dragon" egg. Such beautiful singing....

Megumin and Darkness together were hilarious.

So Darkness wants to go back, hmmm.

Megumin and Aqua were literally dragging Darkness back by the leg, only for Kazuma to come in with the entire army of friends.

Darkness's face whilst running was perfect.

The animation during the battle was on point; there was so much motion in the attacks.

Darkness was definitely a little too ready to die together, and a little too excited about the situation.

EXPLOSION!!!! What a way to defeat the hydra-dragon.

NOOO please Darkness don't be gone!!! Her letter was so heartfelt that it really feels like the end, but knowing Kazuma he will (hopefully) have her back in no time.
InfinityDude88 said:
Darkness wanted to talk serious, but of course Kazuma always screws up every conversation.

I think you misunderstood that part. Kazuma could tell that Darkness was distraught so he figured he'd light a fire under her by talking trash. To motivate her. And hey, it worked for the most part.
May 30, 10:02 PM
May 2020
godtico de lo god pero god
May 30, 11:29 PM
Sep 2019
KonoGodSuba is back baby
May 31, 12:33 AM

Aug 2022
The battle with the hydra was pretty good. With Darkness "leaving" the party I guess that these last few episodes are gonna be about the group going after hre and solving whatever problem seems to be troubling her.
May 31, 8:00 AM
Apr 2023
I really can't handle how Konosuba manipulates the mood of each episode and how it sways it from one end to another.
May 31, 9:27 PM
Jun 2007
Everyone comes to help Darkness on hydra battle, so awesome.
Kinda sad she left with a letter.
May 31, 10:01 PM

Apr 2024
Ngl, Darkness' farewell hit me harder than I thought it would...
Jun 1, 5:15 AM

Feb 2018
Another nice episode! This series never fails to deliver lol. Those guys fought it like a raid boss battle sheeesh.

Also oof, Darkness is leaving the party? Nah that can't happen, the other three needa find out what's going on and drag her back lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 1, 7:19 AM

Jun 2015
Best episode of the season so far. Battle scenes in Konosuba are really underrated.

For Darkness, I guess her family has money issues so she has to come back and marry that fat blonde guy's son.

Jun 1, 7:29 AM

May 2015
Blessing! Blessing! Blessing!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 1, 10:34 AM
Sep 2021
With the whole group raid of a lot of adventurers & kazuma's party's lead the hydra is defeated, but after this dustiness leaves the party & goes her way. Kazuma has one more problem at his plate.
Jun 1, 12:48 PM

Jul 2022
Lalatina is leaving? :<
Jun 2, 1:49 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh Kazuma really die again LMAO

EPIC RAID BATTLE AGAINTS HYDRA!!!

Damn that ending, NOOO DARKNESS!!!
Jun 2, 3:53 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Nanami0007
I'm just getting even more bored with each episode this season, this whole Hydra thing was stretched and we've seen EXPLOSIONNNN way too many times already.
I hope to see some quality drama at least, with Darkness leaving and all.

@Nanami0007 it already lost an extreme amount of votes to windbreaker on anime corner. In addition to humor complaints, directing just isn't that good and the director cannot properly direct action scenes. Usually omitting a lot of them entirely. Also no tension. And barebones of a story with weak build up. Just rando situation to another.

This isn't peak no matter how you like to spin it. Nevertheless aots unless trend get bribed by reddit.
Jun 3, 8:57 PM
Apr 2016
Damn just when I was heavily obsessed with Darkness this episode hurts...
Jun 3, 11:53 PM
May 2020
Darkness is the best lol.
Jun 4, 10:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wow, the last adventure of the Darkness with the team!!!
Sad!
kekeke
Jun 5, 12:36 AM
Jul 2021
10/10 peak episode, love the fights, the atmosphere, the jokesm and the party. interesting end with darkness leaving?
Jun 5, 10:05 AM

Oct 2017
I was like where's the fight and well it was saved for later. Kazuma has good leadership. We got the classic Lalatina lmao, been a while. Explosion was fire.

Aqua casually revealing that Eris pads her chest though lol, wait really? The singing voice was really sweet btw. Need more song from Sora Amamiya.

Darkness left, there was something up with her for a while now and felt like this was gonna happen. I hope they will go get her back soon.
Jun 5, 11:16 PM
Dec 2020
this anime to me is naturally very funny even though I don't like the concept of loud = funny this show somehow makes me love this trope!
Jun 7, 11:49 AM

Jun 2019
Peak episode. I loved all the teamwork by all of them. It was nice to see all that. Darkness was very worried but we finally defeated Hydra and what's that? No... Darkness, you can't leave us like that. Please come back.
Jun 8, 5:40 AM

Aug 2020
The whole cooperation towards the Hydra defeat was beautiful and hilarious at the same time. Konosuba in general never disappoints in what it does...

Jun 8, 5:41 AM

Aug 2020
Also Darkness determination showed a very interesting side of hers.

Jun 9, 2:28 AM
Feb 2020
Great episode, and it was so much better than the previous ones. Darkness is my favorite character by far! She's really funny and cute 🤣🤣🤣
Jun 12, 7:29 AM

Jul 2017
Kazuma and the gang are severely defeated by the hydra swallowing them...and Kazuma being naked is not at all abnormal.

Dealing with the hydra would have to take another day, and while Kazuma is taking a bath, Darkness feels responsible that she forced him to take on the quest, though she seems tsundere about it as if there's a purpose behind it, which it does. No thanks to Princess Iris, Kazuma's story is sought out, and he becomes a fugitive as the proclaimed Silver-Haired Theif Brigade overnight. Aqua still stuck on her "dragon" egg is still stupid, and the hydra needs to be dealt immediately, though it has one more avenger of Megumin sighting revenge on it for nearly killing Kazuma. Too bad that the rain isn't letting down, and both Darkness and Megumin going to visit the hydra to release the latter's Explosion, it's really waning. Still, Kazuma can be a gentleman sometimes with fixing Darkness's armour and such.

The sudden realization of Darkness going missing, Kazuma thinks that she's went to deal with the hydra again, which both both Aqua and Megumin try their best to stop her...and the group of Axel adventurers wanting to help her out in good faith. One of the few times where Kazuma's Drain Touch works, though he has to expunge all of his power for Darkness enduring it on him being crushed, it's very stressed, and bringing her back to her usual crazed stimulation does help a bit, ending it wth Megumin's Explosion.

A crazy gamble, but honestly, Kazuma and the gang couldn't have done it without the people of Axel. But Darkness REALLY running away from the party with her sense of purpose, what will this make of the 3-man party now?
Jun 12, 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
Best episode yet looks like they spent all their budget on this episode
Jun 12, 6:58 PM

May 2015
Darkness has quite the unique battle cry lol. I'm loving how complex she has become this season!
Jun 12, 8:31 PM
Jan 2021
Well, that was a more serious episode than expected, and Kazuma is dead at the very beginning. Damm.

I wonder why Darkness was so fixated on the hydra, but maybe we'll learn more about it next time along with why she left.

Kazuma had found a Cheat code to come back to life infinitely without the Dragon Balls. Never thought I'd see the day.

It seems this series may be getting more serious and becoming more of a sequential story (like most anime that I watch, but we'll have to wait and see.
Jun 13, 12:24 AM

Dec 2013
I love the evil-looking smiles on Chris and Kazuma's wanted poster.

Kazuma comes up with good plans. He makes for a good commander.

Look like it's time to go rescue Darkness again from her family troubles.
Jun 13, 5:22 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, I would also invite Darkness to a Bath too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BTW, I am starting to think... that isn't a Dragon Egg... LOL (bet it'll turn out to be some sort of Chicken...)

And yup... ppls calling Darkness "Lalatina" and she gets mad... all the while in previous episode she was trying to look cute... so why are you hating your cute name?

LOL @ the fight... Aqua just constantly casting Blessing and Darkness charges in with a crazy face while everyone else cast a giant rope on the Hydra.

Speaking of Crazy face... Darkness... drooling on Kazuma...

Also, I just realized something...

What was the reason for kiling the Hydra anyways? wasn't the Hydra just sitting there in the Lake? it isn't going anywhere... they just randomly decide to kill the Hydra... huh...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 13, 5:34 PM

Dec 2022
o heck yeah now that was a blast. been feeling kind of shaky about this show lately but this one reminded me why this stuff’s worth watchin, great start to a strong finish
Jun 19, 6:37 AM

Nov 2019
Kazuma died again...
Darkness lowkey convinced to hand in Kazuma to claim that 200 million bounty reward for the thieves. She regrets her decision to save him twice lol

Aqua is being a good parent to her egg, I hope it hatches with the most mediocre animal just out of spite lol.

The adventurers team up with the group to subjugate the water borne Hydra. Darkness tries to save Kazuma but she gets too excited that the Hydra weighing on her is pushed off.
That explosion Megumin let off was one of the best eye candy I've seen in this season, what a visual.

The most diabolical Darkness face this episode:::
Jun 21, 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
Now thats how you defeat a fucking hydra lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

212 by FONZACUS »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

135 by VCSMaster »»
Sep 26, 7:50 PM

» Darkness hasn't been as slutty this season.

Rally- - May 19

20 by Rally- »»
Sep 23, 10:38 PM

» New OVA in production

Dbagas8 - Sep 14

11 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 16, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

180 by Ken_Kaneki7 »»
Sep 13, 3:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.