Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
Feb 13, 2014 3:08 PM

May 2012
What the heck is with episode... I haven't read the VN, but this episode is just one of the worst things I've EVER seen in an anime... the first sensed character comes in, she says right things about fear of death THEN SHE DIES AFTER 10 MINUTES FLAT IN A RIDICOLOUS WAY THEN RIDICOLOUS FLASHBACK AND RIDICOLOUS TEARS COME ON NOBODY WILL CRY BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN THERE
FOR
MINUTES

This is not rushed. This is more. This is... pathetic. What the hell is with SAO? I'm watching it for the first time without any prejudice, it looked kinda cool at the beginning, even if it had some doubts inside... then woah it's not bad, it's the worst thing ever. Kirito has no development even if ONE YEAR has just passed, I mean, one year is a gigantic amount of time for a person, it means change, experiences, while in SAO this means nothing. Seriously, what happened during all this time? Derping around in the game with no sense at all? Where's the logic? Where's the character development? Where's... everything?

1/10 this episode, 3/10 series (3 eps watched), probably dropped because of blatant incompetence. This isn't even an anime... I'm currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Pokémon XY, FMA Brotherhood and Detective Conan and man, the difference with epic series like these is just TOO BIG.

SAO is just a big disappointment.
/drop
IvanAipom93Feb 13, 2014 3:23 PM
Feb 23, 2014 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
Happy lonely chrismas... :(

That was a huge time skip. I was kinda lost.

Well, they really like to introduce character then immidiately kill them xD
I don't really have a problem with that.

I found that odd that there could be a ressurecting item since you die in real life, but with the 10 seconds, it make more sense since it could take 10 seconds before the machine kill you.

Anyway, that message was cute and depressing. The fight was also depressing because it was so obvious that everyone would die...

IvanAipom93 said:

1/10 this episode, 3/10 series (3 eps watched), probably dropped because of blatant incompetence. This isn't even an anime... I'm currently watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Pokémon XY, FMA Brotherhood and Detective Conan and man, the difference with epic series like these is just TOO BIG.

/drop

Hum, it's just kinda ironic that you say this while talking about FMA
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 13, 2014 3:49 AM
Jul 2018

Sachi died early. :'( Damn.
Mar 15, 2014 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
Damn,Sachi died :( (and so did the rest of her team).

Wasn't expecting the leader to commit suicide.(Seemed kinda stupid tbh,he basically threw this life away).

Poor Kirito,celebrating a lonely Christmas.

The pacing seems way too fast.
Mar 19, 2014 12:06 AM

Sep 2013
dayum, talk about a sad episode! I was kinda laughing when Sachi team was getting killed but when Sachi got killed, I was heartbroken haha.

Mar 20, 2014 12:53 AM

Jan 2014
I LOVE THIS ANIME❤
It was so interesting,
enjoyable, sad all the
same. ^________^
Mar 29, 2014 6:00 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting ep
Apr 6, 2014 7:49 AM
Apr 2014
I HATE how they skipped SO MUCH. How did they meet? Who the hell are they anyway? Maybe it'll show us in future episodes. I hope.
Jun 10, 2014 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
So Kirito took Diabel's words to heart and joined that guild. I'm shocked that my eyes got watery despite knowing what was going to happen. Just like last time, I didn't like the sudden skip to Christmas Eve, especially the way it cut from the last scene instantly. I was also disappointed by no boss fight but the point of the episode was made and I don't think this one bothered me as much this time around.
Jun 15, 2014 11:12 AM

Oct 2013
JakeSmasher said:
I HATE how they skipped SO MUCH. How did they meet? Who the hell are they anyway? Maybe it'll show us in future episodes. I hope.
I agree.

Jun 27, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2014
5/5

The storyline involving Kirito and Sachi is just gold. It really develops Kirito's character and gives much insight into why he is the way he is as the series progresses, as later flashbacks confirm. Sachi's message to him just gets you right in the feels. She truly admired and respected him, and held him free of responsibility for what she considered her likely eventual fate, even though she knew he would choose to bear that responsibility on himself. Her singing at the end was just... wow. A truly well-done episode.
Jul 5, 2014 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
Damn a whole year has gone by and he's only halfway up the tower, good grief.

He's still getting crap for being a beater and now he lost his whole guild. That's such crap.
Jul 19, 2014 6:03 PM

May 2013
Incredible OST.

Kirito joins the Moonlit Black Cats and meets Sachi. And then says goodbye.
It's so sad that Sachi and her friends are gone. (T_T)
I felt a bit what Kirito was going through. Hopefully he recovers his spirit.

So many floors have been cleared and the players have advanced.
Klein and his friends are doing well and so are the other frontline guilds.
Kirito must now avenge Sachi by beating the game.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 25, 2014 4:16 PM

Jan 2014
The pacing seems way too fast...
Sep 25, 2014 1:36 PM
Aug 2014
I just started watching this show today, and already this episode has hit me right in the feels.

Sachi was a really sweet person, and when she sent him that message on Christmas and started humming that Christmas tune, I almost lost it. :(

My list. | Eggroll is the greatest ty :)
Oct 5, 2014 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Kinda filler type episode. I remember this being a bigger deal the first time I watched... guess it really wasn't. I do remember there was a short time limit on the resurrection item though.
Oct 16, 2014 8:14 AM

Jun 2014
Oh no,everyone is dead,how will he escape this imbalanced death trap?
I guess we will never know.
Let's also skip the boss fight,because no one wants to see that,right?

Pretty bad episode.
Nov 30, 2014 11:40 PM

Sep 2014
Hmm, rushed much? I thought I accidentally skipped an episode or something. And they didn't show the evil Santa Clause fight? Or how Kirito got out of that dungeon room? Well I guess showing ten minutes of repetitive hack and slash and yelling wouldn't be too entertaining.

And was I supposed to get the feels this episode or something? Death flag was way too obvious and Sachi had like five minutes of screentime and her friendship/relationship with Kirito literally had like two minutes tops and next thing I know Kirito's tearing up over her gift box.
Dec 1, 2014 3:11 AM

Nov 2014
I even teared up a bit at the end.
Dec 4, 2014 4:18 PM

Oct 2014
Evil Santa was actually kind of hilarious looking but I wish we could have gotten to see part of the fight. Too bad about the Black Cat Guild and Sachi, seems like you can't let yourself get too attached to any characters in this show. And yay Cline! Glad he's back. Sachi's final message to Kirito was pretty sad, caught the feels a little bit.
Dec 8, 2014 8:56 AM

Apr 2013
Too fast, it's going too fast! And also timeskips, too many timeskips in one episode. Last two episodes were way better, hard to care about a character who dies in the same episode he's/she's introduced.
Feb 22, 2015 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
I agree with those who say this is fast, because it is!
3 episodes in and we already made it halfway through!

Anyway, it tried to get emotional and grow on me, but poorly it didn't got me, the outcome was clear since the sewers talk, even though I didn't expect it this soon.
Also, quite sad there wasn't a boss fight...

Where the Red-Nose Reindeer was? Might it be the song Sachi recorded? Or it's just a christmas themed title for a christmas themed second half?
Mar 22, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2015
So rushed, just to make us emotional for what? Characters that won't be touched ever again? And sadly the battle against Santa was off screen. Somehow I still liked the episode.
Please send help.
Apr 16, 2015 2:29 PM
Aug 2014
Pacing was very jarring in this episode, I don't mind timeskips but it could have been done much better
Apr 30, 2015 1:47 PM

Jun 2011
WTH. There's just about 0 character development in this. It's waay too rushed.
May 21, 2015 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
Sachi ;.; Well, ending made me cry. Just a bit.
That pacing. Way too rushed.
May 24, 2015 8:17 PM

Feb 2015
The timeskips suck. Instead of trying to provoke an emotional response from the viewers with expendable characters, they should use the episode time to actually explore the game world. What monsters are they fighting, the currency and experience system, and just general game mechanics. It's fine if the show is going to base itself purely on characters but I don't think the game world setting is necessary then. I hope there is steady progression soon and another boss fight would be cool.
Jun 23, 2015 4:06 AM

Nov 2013
Wow... They tried desperately to make me feel sorry or sad for characters dying who I just met and only knew for 15 minutes... Needless to say the show failed miserably.
Such an overused cliche where the MC promises that he/she won't let anything happen to another scared character and then something bad happens to that character to give the MC guilt motivation... -.-

Why did they skip the demented Santa fight?? "Oh look the MC won..." Not cool!

I had such high hopes after the first 2 episodes but I can see the blatantly obvious cliches and I see them hinting at a revival twist somewhere in the future with that revival item...

Jul 1, 2015 2:31 AM

Sep 2014
Aaah I Love this OP Song
Jul 1, 2015 3:03 PM

Jun 2015
Kirito and Sachi really did had nice chemistry (though it might be short).

When Sachi starts humming Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, I started to shed a few tears.

Though I can see why Kirito doesn't join another guild after this episode.
Jul 18, 2015 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
The episode was good. I really liked Sachi and was sad to see her die. Never thought that Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer all of things to make cry. Now we see why Kirito doesn't want to join another guild since he is afraid to have someone close to him die (which is pretty understandable...).
Sep 29, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Damn... :'(

Good episode. First great episode of the series. THAT is good writing people.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Nov 16, 2015 1:51 PM

Feb 2015
Too fast. Needed to be 2 episodes. Still good though.
Nov 28, 2015 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode
Jan 30, 2016 10:15 AM

Jul 2013
Local gamer girl f*cking dies in 1 episode!

And Kirito, the pussy who tries so hard to be a hero, walking away after the fight pretending to be some badass character.

This episode was full of melodrama, Sachi had little to none character development and then just died meaningless, leaving a Christmas song after death for the sake of crying. What a garbage episode, garbage characters.
Mar 21, 2016 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
Boho, boho, a harem bimbo with no personality and that I barely knew anything about just died

11/10 I cri everi tyme

How will I ever be able to overcome this tragedy?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 31, 2016 10:15 AM

Jun 2016
Rip Sachi :(
That Christmas melody by Sachi <3
Nov 22, 2016 2:09 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
The Santa Claus was just plain awsome *-*

Dec 25, 2016 3:32 PM

Oct 2013
Watching this series again and funny watching this episode on Christmas; I wish Sachi got a lot more character development because I didn't really feel any attachment to her. Merry Christmas people
Jan 8, 2017 9:08 PM

Jul 2014
lmao, all those under-developped characters keep dying in front of him just to fuel his "anime protagonist guilt".

I suddenly understand why this show is so hated.
Mar 8, 2017 6:41 AM

Jan 2017
I am crying to Sachi died after battle boss. This episode is so sadly, but overall I loved this episode for battle boss which is make me touching and surpised.

11/10 scores
May 13, 2017 8:44 AM

Nov 2016
Although it's their fault for beeing overconfident and falling in this trap, I still feel bad for them, especially for Sachi.

But 1 or 2 episodes more for this guild would have made this episode a little more impactful.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 2, 2017 9:37 AM

May 2009
Hmm, is it just me or Reki Kawahara wanted to apologize to his viewers for his shitty previous episode? Episode 2 was all about being a beater and not giving a shit about other people, but this time Kirito has someone to care? This would actually be a good episode, if only they cared to introduce those characters a bit before and not raising so many death flags. This episode wanted to be really emotional and maybe a turning point for Kirito, but it's impossible to care for characters that are introduced and then uncerimoniously removed from the story in 15 minutes, even if one of them was in the opening.
Jul 3, 2017 10:15 PM
Feb 2017
Arashi89 said:
Hmm, is it just me or Reki Kawahara wanted to apologize to his viewers for his shitty previous episode? Episode 2 was all about being a beater and not giving a shit about other people, but this time Kirito has someone to care? This would actually be a good episode, if only they cared to introduce those characters a bit before and not raising so many death flags. This episode wanted to be really emotional and maybe a turning point for Kirito, but it's impossible to care for characters that are introduced and then uncerimoniously removed from the story in 15 minutes, even if one of them was in the opening.

What the fuck are you talking about? For someone ripping on someone else's "shitting writing" you sure seem to be half retarded. "Not giving a shit about other people"? He literally did it BECAUSE he cares about other people. How stupid are you? Iv been looking up your comments 1 after another and every time you just keep 1 uping yourself with how ignorant and moronic you are. You have no clue what is going on. Just admit it.
Oct 18, 2017 3:07 PM

Jun 2016
OneMan said:
Rushed.
N'uf said.

THIS!‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫
Nov 9, 2017 8:11 PM

Nov 2017
Three episodes and only one of them was decent. Now, I'm not gonna complain about the melodrama because honestly there's nothing wrong with it. I'll not question about teen fast passion taking shape because it's simply stupid. Like it or not, it's there and makes a bit of sense. The girl wanting to commit suicide, and after, saying she's afraid of dying was stupid, but not nearly stupid as what was coming next.

Now, let's talk about stupidity. First stupid decision made by Kirito: entering a group. Why? Because he's lonely apparently, even though in the previous episode he wasn't worried about faking badassery and being the 'beater'. He decides not to tell his friends about his true level in the game and that can actually kill them, but hey, let's just keep quiet. After that, the girl discovers he's hiding that, does nothing and even goes into a dungeon with him knowing it was extremely dangerous and likely to be her last quest. Not only that level of stupidity, but Kirito himself not refusing going to that dungeon and thus killing his partners for pure negligence. Why... so... stupid? So everyone dies due to their stupidity... except the protagonist who happens to stay alive for some reason. You may argue he's strong enough to get out of the dungeon, but honestly, he was pretty much fucked up and surrounded by enemies. Berserk mode, probably. I don't know, the show is too lazy to show that to us. Going after some artifact who resurrects people? Seriously? Kirito... her brain is fucking burned! You won't bring her back you moron! Stop being stupid ffs. He goes after it and has to face this big monster and well... we don't see the battle because you know, plot convenience. Let's just accept he has won the fight and came back in safety. The result is obvious, the item only works within 10 seconds, probably the time the NeverGear takes to fry your brain. End of story and he cries for the girl.

Now, about the laziness. Jesus, they had to jump a lot of floors and fuck me as a viewer. I'm fully aware now that this show is not about the levels, is about something else I'm not quite understanding. Maybe because it's rushed, lazy and stupid, and only 3 episodes in. When you skip the time, skip the space, the fights and the relationships taking shape you're likely being negligent with your content, you know, the opposite of being honest. I really hope the show gets better because I don't want a so-soon trainwreck out of this. 2/5
LumsiNov 12, 2017 1:50 PM
Dec 30, 2017 1:29 PM

Jun 2017
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jan 6, 2018 2:23 PM

Aug 2015
C'mon... when the girl started talking abouth fear of death, I thought "death flag", but I didn't expect her to die after just some minutes, lol. Especially because she's in the OP, so I thought she'd have more of a spotlight.

I'm not liking Kirito, he's pretty much a Sasuke to me. Hope he starts to change because I don't like this "I'll do all myself, can't get close to other" type of character.

But what I don't get is why the guy who survived blamed him and why he blames himself for the death of the other guys. Sure, he hid his level, but so what? How did his 'arrogance' kill them all? I don't even see how he's arrogant, it's the others' fault they died, they thought they were strong and went to a place they shouldn't, and where stupid enough to just open a treasure chest in the middle of a room.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Jan 10, 2018 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
can anyone please explain to me how did he go to floor 49 and then back to floor 35? i thought it was only possible to go to a higher floor once you've "cleared" the floor you are already in? or did i missed something? its my first time watching SAO, so forgive me if its a stupid question lol
Jan 10, 2018 8:49 PM

Apr 2017
matijaleader said:
can anyone please explain to me how did he go to floor 49 and then back to floor 35? i thought it was only possible to go to a higher floor once you've "cleared" the floor you are already in? or did i missed something? its my first time watching SAO, so forgive me if its a stupid question lol

I think it's possible, keep watching it, the show you some teleport crystals so i think you can go anywhere once you already been there. And also in the cities should've some teleport area idk, i'm in the 4 ep
Hi
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

18 by Pyr4m1d »»
Yesterday, 7:11 AM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2012

544 by Kraum »»
May 26, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

491 by spillkongen »»
May 26, 11:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.