Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 9, 2020 2:59 AM

Feb 2020
The cyclops were the more comedic part of the episode and the giant eyed ones were a little creepy to me but the smaller eyed ones still had weird faces, though they had nice bodies so it was fine with me.

Have to agree that the mushroom girls were nice and cute as well. I liked this part more than the first half. Though of course not all of the varied mushroom girls pandered to my love for busty girls. Still like the fairy more than the old mushroom lady, though.

5/5
NotNuxPedigreeFeb 9, 2020 3:10 AM
Sponsored by RAID SHADOWLEGENDZ
Feb 9, 2020 3:11 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FlowersInTheRain said:
Oh look everybody is rating this episode 5/5 in the thread poll. Blame Youtube Influencers /s

Take me to the Fungus Fuck Forest! Those cyclops girls with small eyes were funny because it showed how people can be so insecure about things that don't really matter. We are all diverse and people like different things so no matter what someone looks like they will still appeal to someone.

The cyclops' fetish for all things eye related was funny too. Bet they are the only species that actually want someone to finish in their eye lol.

And I'll bet saying something like, "Are you blind?" will be taken as an insult worthy of imprisonment or something.

EcchiGodMamster said:
kinda sucks i decided to become less active here when this show is a thing LOL

i'll be waiting for Healing Hero i guess

Less active why? Something else taking up your time now?

nah... got tired of whining about people whining, especially when i can't stop the REAL THREAT which is the existence of twitter

maybe in the wake of all this fucking censorship people will realize i wasn't "overreacting" when i first became active here and use to target anyone who advocated for any kind of change in anime, especially towards sexual stuff

its like people don't realize that getting rid of one thing only opens the door for something they like to be next

online outrage will never stop until everything is destroyed, if you want to protect what you love you also have to protect things that you don't

EcchiGodMamsterFeb 9, 2020 3:15 AM
Feb 9, 2020 3:17 AM

Nov 2019
I have to admit that the imaginery in this show is quite impressive.
Feb 9, 2020 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
"It's a deep art."
Feb 9, 2020 4:14 AM

May 2015
Lol, I knew someone would complain about some of the Mushroom girls looking like kids...

Feb 9, 2020 4:32 AM
Feb 2020
well, i've never thought that a mushroom can be actually be this erotic. As always, the comedy is as fun as the previous episodes. the cyclops are an interesting species that we few never expected to actually be this erotic (actually they already are, it's just a human body with one eye). it's funny when the when to meet with the mushroom brothel owner who just looks like the fairy owner. i thought that poor Crim would be a victim as well, but in the end, he actually gave a good score via a cute mushroom girl. and in the end, we had a good climax (on Crim's face).
Feb 9, 2020 4:56 AM

Oct 2012
Those Cyclops girls, anime in the nutshell.. the bigger the eyes, the better xD

Exactly how did Crim able to fly with "wings" like that is what I want to ask
So.. mushroom girls are better choice.. well I expected that xD

Next, Golem & Will o' wisp girls
W-wait Will o' wisp?
"Signature removed"
Feb 9, 2020 5:42 AM
Apr 2019
Sorry i always thunk cyclopses look unatural and the eye licking? What? The mushrooms were nice though.
Feb 9, 2020 5:44 AM

Jul 2016
I´m pretty sure this episode is catered to people with an eye fetish.
Feb 9, 2020 6:59 AM

Jun 2019
The inventive ways this show keeps coming up with to describe & show the act of sex, without actually showing sex, is stunning. The mushroom girls were some of my favourite that we've yet seen, imagine what spending a whole weekend there would be like, hmmm!

The hype and arguments around the score for this show detracts from what is a really funny & fresh way of tackling sex, sex workers and brothels.
Feb 9, 2020 7:11 AM
Aug 2019
Yuki_Nonaka said:
Still waiting on that uncensored version and can't wait. It's not even worth watching the censored version IMO.
The uncensored version is being release along side the censored version.I've been watching on Kissanime so I get them both at the same time.
Feb 9, 2020 7:41 AM
Jan 2017
besides the eye fetishes the message of the cyclops girls are be confident and body positivity, the most hilarious thing here is the mushrooms, those puns and since you cannot animate dicks those mushrooms did their job well. 5/5 will SMASHrooms again
Feb 9, 2020 7:46 AM

Jan 2008
Probably the most average episode so far, the shows already set a high bar with previous episodes and this was definitely on the lower end.

The cyclop and their eye fetish was pretty humorous but was never a fan of it. Glad the eye licking fetish didn't make it far in the community. Yes, it was a thing if you weren't aware. Wonder if we'll see more of that cyclops girl who gave them the job.

As for the myconid girls, thought it was funny they went with scenes of them using mushrooms instead of the guys because we get to see mushrooms in their full glory as they're clearly just plant life. Also a lot of sticky fluids. Like a lot.
Feb 9, 2020 8:09 AM

Aug 2016
I see bitter virgins have infiltrated score ratings, great comedy as usual
Feb 9, 2020 8:57 AM
Dec 2014
Viltas said:

The irony in this is hilarious.

Watching children suck on a metaphorical mushroom dick is what alphas do.

There's a lack of self-awareness in people who enjoy Anime.

I'll pass on this pedo show... was tricked into watching it due to the 9+ rating. zzzzzzzz

Feb 9, 2020 9:11 AM

Aug 2016
BlindSniper said:
Viltas said:

I'll pass on this pedo show... was tricked into watching it due to the 9+ rating. zzzzzzzz

Ah, you're that cringefag that shits on popular shows for attention, I figured you're the exact kind of person you give off in this reply.
Feb 9, 2020 9:12 AM

Aug 2018
This episode featured some really original species, the mushroomgirls ! Really funny as usual, especially with the receptionnist who could guess any customer's taste with a single look.
Feb 9, 2020 9:14 AM
Jun 2019
The censorship was much better, no stupid cutaways, just some explanatory text.
I loved the cyclops eye size thing, other species may like small eyes,
Similar to the elf/human age thing. Different strokes.
Feb 9, 2020 9:19 AM

Jul 2012
Wasn't expecting the facial cumshot at the end lol

This anime truly is something else <3
Feb 9, 2020 10:22 AM

Aug 2018
Meh this episode was neither good nor bad, it just was. We’ll see what we get next week.
Feb 9, 2020 10:31 AM

Jan 2018
Another fun episode, not as loaded with humour as the last couple but still had me laughing a ton.

Glad to see all the dropping and cancellation issues have not really affected anything but no idea if that might change.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Feb 9, 2020 10:52 AM

Nov 2017
Welp, i can say honestly that this show never cease to amaze me!!!!
Feb 9, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2015
Another hilarious episode of the best anime this season. A new species Ive never seen before, those mushroom people. Very interesting.

Cyclops werent particularly special when u think about it. Its just the eye. But they can be really cute depending.

I swear that Meidri is gonna go with Stunk by the end of this. I think they'd make a nice couple. Obviously his job would cause some issues XD. Crim has already been fully corrupted to this side now XD.

I wonder, have they ever gave a 10/10 yet. I feel like they have but I cant remember.

Cant wait for the next episode.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 9, 2020 11:42 AM

May 2018
WTf somebody paid them to do a review about screwing Cyclop girls......
Feb 9, 2020 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
I never thought that a mushroom was sexy. But they were hot.

But the cyclops part was just weird.

Feb 9, 2020 12:36 PM
Dec 2014
Viltas said:
BlindSniper said:

Ah, you're that cringefag that shits on popular shows for attention, I figured you're the exact kind of person you give off in this reply.

Calling things how they are -> I see you are a reasonable person who I have nothing in common with.

Thanks for proving my point. As if giving my opinion on a show makes someone "attention-seeking".

What happens when I rate some of the most popular Anime shows masterpieces as shown in my profile? Do you implode?
Feb 9, 2020 12:39 PM

May 2014
Mushroom girls FTW! I expected lots of metaphors using the mushrooms and of course it happened lol. The cyclops girl with the massive eye was kind of cute, in a weird way.
Feb 9, 2020 1:25 PM

Jul 2014
After my experiences with Monster Girl Encyclopedia, I was incredibly wary of the mushroom girls section that I knew from the OP was coming. And yet, as this show has consistently done, I was really surprised at how well it was handled and how appealing they made it seem (though I suppose it does help that the receptionist was incredibly astute).

I feel like the cyclops bit was the least creative of the show so far, but they added a few little touches compared to the manga that made it a bit more interesting. And the cyclops girl being confident enough to declare her love to a human at the end of it was cute; good luck to her.
Feb 9, 2020 1:33 PM

Sep 2018
I thought the Cyclops part with Crim was pretty funny. I also enjoyed the funny reveal after the Cyclops species were reviewed. I like how unique this anime is.
Feb 9, 2020 1:45 PM
May 2014
Funny and interesting
Feb 9, 2020 5:43 PM
Dec 2017
Nice episode, I really liked it. The whole message of the cyclopse part was very fun. Due to the different standard of beauty you could see how the self-conscious small eyes were really trying to do their best, while the big eyed girls were pretty overconfident and were less interested in making it enjoyable for their partners, sticking more with their usual plays and being more selfish in the act. That theme extends to the sponsor of the review who just wanted the validation she needed at that time, like I think we all feel at one point or another.

The mushroom part was very fun as well, was really looking forward to this episode ever since I noticed the mushroom girls in the opening and ending. We got a good variety for a lot of kinks, but I believe personality-wise the mistress with her old witch persona just killed it.

Best part for me was the emphasis of Crim's role in the group that got adressed last episode. The show went out of it's way to show how well Crim got integrated into the group and isn't taking part in the reviews because of peer pressure, but because of his own sex drive and natural curiosity. Even the scene where stunk was telling him that he should contribute a review since they were treating him gave me a weirdly wholesome feeling of him being a full-fletched member of the party now.

Looking forward to seeing more of Lulu. We didn't really get to know him, except that he seems to be pretty Vanilla in his tastes. Overall really good episode, would watch again.
Feb 10, 2020 2:12 AM

Feb 2017
Eye-licking huh? What fetish I am not gonna see in this anime lol. Also where do those cyclops girls keep their brain when their eye is so big?

Mushroom girls are something else man. Blessed forest.
Feb 10, 2020 2:23 AM

Apr 2014
Scerttle said:
Is it just me or does the censorship make it funnier? Or are most of y’all watching it uncensored?

Mushroom girls were def the peak of this episode. I was hungry for a mushroom hot pot 😅

I definitely agree that the censorship actually adds to it. If I wanted to watch hentai, I'd go do that. The censorship adds character
Feb 10, 2020 4:28 AM

Dec 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Lol, I knew someone would complain about some of the Mushroom girls looking like kids...

Did somone? Only comment I saw was about that Stunk went with lolis when (I think in ep.3) he said that he doesn't like lolis because they are too similar to human kids.
but maybe Stunk was referring specifically halfling because they look similar to children.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.183/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.101/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 10, 2020 5:11 AM
Nov 2019
"My spores are coming!" - 5/5 from me.....

Stunk said back i Ep.3 that he thought halflings looked like kids and that wasn't his thing, so the Pedo thing has been covered.

Giant mushrooms would look stupid so them being small is a proportion thing.

How could they eat mushroom stew afterward, Crim got a face-full of juice.

Noticed Crim's halo turned red this week - is he in danger of losing it and becoming a fallen Angel (he might get some "Demon hole" action if it does).
Feb 10, 2020 12:22 PM
Dec 2017
penrhos said:
"My spores are coming!" - 5/5 from me.....

Stunk said back i Ep.3 that he thought halflings looked like kids and that wasn't his thing, so the Pedo thing has been covered.

Giant mushrooms would look stupid so them being small is a proportion thing.

How could they eat mushroom stew afterward, Crim got a face-full of juice.

Noticed Crim's halo turned red this week - is he in danger of losing it and becoming a fallen Angel (he might get some "Demon hole" action if it does).

It actually turns red every time he gets embarassed, just a visual bonus to his blushing. First time it happened was in episode 1 when he was feeling post-coital shame after getting serviced by the cat-girl. I wouldn't get into theories about it just yet, as that kind of plot would clash quite significantly to the tone the series kept until now. If it turns out to be some kind of foreshadowing it sure fooled me, but I just see it as a cute way to show his pureness.
Feb 10, 2020 8:21 PM
Feb 2020
I made a MAL account just to rank this show a 10/10. Not super sure it deserves it but it's genuinely the most hilarious anime I've ever seen, and it just keeps getting better each episode.
Feb 10, 2020 9:41 PM

Oct 2019
I can't believe that last episode had a scene with a meat impression of a salamander's labia and this episode somehow managed to be even bolder than that.
I can't fucking wait to see what antics the creators pull next week.
Feb 10, 2020 10:28 PM

Jan 2016
I kinda expected that those letters meant the cyclops' eye size xD They really have some weird eye fetish though, I guess that's how it works. At least our protagonists helped with a cyclops' love problem lol And myconids are really interesting, they are probably one of the very best species so far :P

It's funny how Crim is slowly getting deeper and deeper into this stuff xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 10, 2020 11:53 PM
May 2016
The giant eyes are really unsettling. The moment a girl asks me to lick her square on the eyeball during sex is the moment I be like aight I fold.

The mushroom forest gave me Sword and Shield vibes, I love that kind of environment, the darkness of the forest combined with the neon blues and pinks is an awesome vibe.

Should I be worried about the lewding the mushroom girls, particualarly the loli-looking ones? I feel like the FBI has already got a hold of my IP address and is on the way.
Feb 11, 2020 7:25 PM
Apr 2018
nerfx said:
Blue and Pink hair cyclop girls were really great choices.
Smol cyclops girl requester was precious.
Another well-deserved slap from Meidri nice.
Myconids were surprisingly good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't even know they existed, now they're my fetish
Feb 11, 2020 9:08 PM

Feb 2015
The freaking best...
SGMJanus said:

Don't you love a bit of Oculolinctus

I guess the forest maidens are the secret paradize, with amazing scores. Much better than the cyclops, althought I stilll wonder if at the end the girl was also had 2 genders.
JZAFeb 11, 2020 9:12 PM
"Miharu denki desu"
Feb 11, 2020 11:51 PM

Jul 2019
Did not like the cyclops girls. They reminded me of their beary male counterparts in 1950s sandals&sword movies .

Oh take me down to the mushroom forest... Having a great madam seems to be as important as the goods offered.

SeygneurFeb 12, 2020 8:13 AM
Feb 12, 2020 2:57 AM

May 2019
A good ep, it was funny as.

Everyone go watch Nux Taku's previous couple vids on youtube, we've got an ishuzoku reviewers mission bois

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 12, 2020 8:08 PM

Oct 2010
Sorry Chief, cyclops aint it.

Mushroom girls though ;)
Feb 13, 2020 2:52 AM
Oct 2016
Why did they lick the eye, jesus christ that's horrible. I feel sick.

...but the mushroom girls tho...
I think this works good enough as a signature.
Feb 13, 2020 4:11 AM

Apr 2015
OtherMguy said:
Why did they lick the eye, jesus christ that's horrible. I feel sick.

Nah man, a true man loves all parts of the body. Kinda hot with the eye licking imo.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 14, 2020 12:09 PM

Oct 2008
This episode = nasty glorious white sticky squirting stuff! HAHA! O_O
5/5!

Feb 14, 2020 11:27 PM

Oct 2019
this episode was a 2/10 for me personally. I didn't quite enjoy this episode.
the eye licking thing was a big WTF moment lol
Feb 14, 2020 11:34 PM

Apr 2015
Man, all the people hating on the cyclops girls. I personally thought the one Stunk and Zel went with were kinda cute,
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.