Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 7, 2023 3:45 AM

Nov 2018
This anime is really good haha.
Oct 7, 2023 3:47 AM

Jul 2021
peak is back.

lovely lovely episode. so good to have this back. it continues with the same mischief from previous season. didn't feel like we had such a long break between the seasons.

this was a very fun episode. i kind of expected that the purple girl liked him as well and it was confirmed in this episode but no way she's coming to live with them and poor mirika haha. imagine how bad she must be feeling being the only girl being left out. #justiceformirikachan

the animation seems similar to season 1 and of good quality. the OP was really great. loved it in the first hearing. the accompanied visuals are very eye-catching as well. the ED is also pretty nice. the production quality seems very good. i hope this will be another great season. looking forward to more!

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 7, 2023 5:23 AM

Jan 2023
Pretty fun episode for the return of the show :)
Curious as to where it's going from there!
Oct 7, 2023 7:30 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to 0451
Finally, peak is back.

I feel like this anime received too much undeserved hatred back when it first aired. Probably because it came out around the same time as Rent a Dogshit IIRC.

Sure, it's a cringe anime. But it's the type of cringe that makes me wonder what's gonna happen next. And sure enough, the first episode of Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 did just that once again.

Love that Shino is now living together with Naoya. With Mirika renting an apartment just beside them. Hope she won't go broke paying for rent. Her imouto is cute too.
@0451
I feel like this anime received too much undeserved hatred back when it first aired.

It was pretty hilarious seeing all the reactions when it got the #1 spot in a poll an anime page I follow. It got people lashing out in the comments and angry at the anime page. Like bro it's not that serious, I can't believe people take those polls super seriously like their lives depended on it. LMAO
Oct 7, 2023 7:47 AM

Sep 2014
The most glorious comedy is back. This is gonna be a blast.
Oct 7, 2023 8:07 AM

Jan 2018
PrimeTime25 said:
@0451
I feel like this anime received too much undeserved hatred back when it first aired.

It was pretty hilarious seeing all the reactions when it got the #1 spot in a poll an anime page I follow. It got people lashing out in the comments and angry at the anime page. Like bro it's not that serious, I can't believe people take those polls super seriously like their lives depended on it. LMAO

Anime polls are some of the most useless things to ever exist.
Oct 7, 2023 8:18 AM

Apr 2021
best thing I've seen all year
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2023 9:42 AM
Apr 2022
It's back with another season, Girlfriend Girlfriend is back.

It was so nice to the triple again and oh boy the episode was funny.
Guess what there is gonna be a new resident in Naoya's house, No it's not Rika.

I guess Shino does have a crush on Naoya but doesn't want to admit it because he was her friend's boyfriend.

BTW Risa-chan is KAWWAIII in all her outfits.
Oct 7, 2023 10:06 AM
Apr 2023
shino stopped the two timing by turning into a four timing
Oct 7, 2023 10:55 AM
May 2021
Lol this show defo loses brain cells well I am up for it.
Oct 7, 2023 11:15 AM

Feb 2014
The guilty pleasure of 2021 is back, baby!!! =D

This first episode of season 2 got right back to why I enjoyed this series a lot two years ago. Shino got a lot of focus here, as she was persuaded to help out Nagisa's study woes, which thankfully pays off as she barely passed her exams. Hearing Shino saying that she's decided to live with Naoya, Saki and Nagisa was a nice moment to see.

Upon hearing this, Mirika was obviously upset about this. The poor girl still can't catch a break and did resort to a desperate and shameless method in trying to convince Naoya to let her live with him and the others, but thanks to a previous visit to her house by being unconscious from a drink she gave him, he was able to end her plan with the help of her little sister, Risa.

I won't lie, seeing her unleash her cuteness on him in the flashback was VERY effective on me as well, but you can see she is more sane than Mirika. In the end, Mirika was able to buy an apartment right next to Naoya's house. It might be a compromise, but it beats staying in a tent anyday! XD

Claris is back once again this season with an ED, which sounded pretty good. It rounded off a really fun and shameless episode and I highly look forward to the next one.
Oct 7, 2023 11:24 AM
May 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
Peak harem is back oh my goodness this season is so full of new and returning hits and Friday is the best day of all. So happy to have this loveable group of idiots back

Best girl shino is going to get a lot of focus this season and I can’t wait to see everything play out. First episode was a good reintroduction to the crazy dynamic Nagisa, Saki and Naoya have. Seeing the three of them struggle to just barely make it by in the exam was funny as hell. Shino would definitely be a great addition to the group because the three of them together share ONE braincell man 💀

Mirika! Oh how I’ve missed you. She hasn’t changed a bit. Still obsessing over Naoya. Too bad buddy doesn’t give her the time of day 🤦🏽‍♂️ gorgeous famous e girl and you don’t even look her way smh.

Damn she’s getting really desperate to pimp out her own little sister to get Naoya to date her lmao. Even that failed in the end. So what’s next? Well if she can’t live with Naoya, just rent a house next door! 😂 she’s gonna have to start an onlyfans on the side to pay for that by herself.

Hilarious episode. So stupid and over the top, but that’s what we love about this series. A really fun turn your brain off type of story. Glad it’s back.

Claris ED too!
@Marinate1016 I genuinely hope you're joking regarding R*ka?
Oct 7, 2023 11:25 AM
May 2021
Reply to FirionHope
@Mikarin_Enjoyer oof, does she never officially become part of the harem? I was just wondering about that, as much as I like the show her getting bullied constantly is like my least favorite part of iit even though it's funny sometimes.
@FirionHope Y'all can't be serious. "Bullied"??? If anything she's the one who's the bully LMAO
Oct 7, 2023 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
SkyhighCFC said:

Why would I be joking
Oct 7, 2023 11:28 AM
May 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
SkyhighCFC said:

Why would I be joking
@Marinate1016 Realistically why would Naoya look her way? Not everything is about looks, and even then he has two beautiful women who don't have a serious case of crazy to boot. Since her introduction all she's done is be a complete nuisance to the entire cast. I'm honestly hoping she never gets the time of day, but knowing this show and Naoya I'm sure he's going to buckle eventually unfortunately.
Oct 7, 2023 11:30 AM

Feb 2019
SkyhighCFC said:
@Marinate1016 Realistically why would Naoya look her way? Not everything is about looks, and even then he has two beautiful women who don't have a serious case of crazy to boot. Since her introduction all she's done is be a complete nuisance to the entire cast. I'm honestly hoping she never gets the time of day, but knowing this show and Naoya I'm sure he's going to buckle eventually unfortunately.

Because she’s hot and in love with him? Nothing about this manga is realistic. Same reason he’s living with two hot girls as a minor who are ok with him being in a polyamorous relationship. Also you haven’t read the manga to understand mirika obviously by the fact you used that cringe way of censoring her name. She and shino are the best written characters in the story and Naoya is a bum
Oct 7, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
SkyhighCFC said:

Because she’s hot and in love with him? Nothing about this manga is realistic. Same reason he’s living with two hot girls as a minor who are ok with him being in a polyamorous relationship. Also you haven’t read the manga to understand mirika obviously by the fact you used that cringe way of censoring her name. She and shino are the best written characters in the story and Naoya is a bum
@Marinate1016 Yea I don't read the manga you're right. But from what I've already seen I can understand no self respecting guy would seriously consider dating a girl like "Mirika" lmao. Naoya might be a bum but it's definitely not because he's turning down R*ka. In fact, him turning down R*ka is one of his few good traits.

The fact your reasoning for thinking he should date her is "because she’s hot and in love with him" pretty much says it all. She's got nothing else to offer bar money that the other girls don't already give him. I couldn't care less if she's the best written btw it won't change the fact she's an annoying criminal
Oct 7, 2023 11:37 AM

Feb 2019
SkyhighCFC said:
@Marinate1016 Yea I don't read the manga you're right. But from what I've already seen I can understand no self respecting guy would seriously consider dating a girl like "Mirika" lmao. Naoya might be a bum but it's definitely not because he's turning down R*ka. In fact, him turning down R*ka is one of his few good traits.

The fact your reasoning for thinking he should date her is "because she’s hot and in love with him" pretty much says it all. She's got nothing else to offer bar money that the other girls don't already give him. I couldn't care less if she's the best written btw it won't change the fact she's an annoying criminal

Not reading allat. Anyway, Stan Rika 🤷🏾‍♂️
Oct 7, 2023 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
Oh wow, I can't believe it's been two years since the first season. Watching this episode made me realize how much I missed this series. What an absolutely hilarious episode, love having them back!

Mirika!!!!! You have to love how especially crazy she is in a show like this, even using her little sister as bait for Naoya xD.

Speaking of Risa, she is adorable. Aoi Koga voicing her is great <3.

Shino content is coming and I'm looking forward to it!

OP and ED are great but I especially love the ED. Claris + those visuals... I love it!
SkyLETVOct 7, 2023 11:52 AM
Oct 7, 2023 11:51 AM
May 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
SkyhighCFC said:

Not reading allat. Anyway, Stan Rika 🤷🏾‍♂️
@Marinate1016 TL;DR: Rika is shite. Every other girl including her sister >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oct 7, 2023 12:15 PM

Apr 2023
Not gonna lie, this is my guilty pleasure anime for the year.

Shino best girl
Oct 7, 2023 12:19 PM

Feb 2020
RISA IS WAAAAAYYYY TOOOO CUUTEEEE HOLY Shit 10/10 episode I want a little sister on my lap!!! I'd marry into that family straight away... what a great plan!
This man has so much conviction it's insane! hahaha

Oct 7, 2023 12:34 PM
Feb 2021
why this a fall anime...
Oct 7, 2023 3:18 PM

May 2017
Finally the harem ubermensch is back, justifying the stupidity of the genre by his intense and absolute devotion to its virtues. That which is ridiculous Naoya makes into his own honor, and thereby his down-going becomes a going-over: Transcending the inevitability of the genre, Naoya's embrace of its absurdity as virtue earns him all the girls. Behold his Nietzschean transvaluation of values.

I love this thing; the hilarity of its doubling and tripling down on the stupid out of honor is at one with contemporary politics. We are going to see what happens if we keep doing this, so it might as well be hilarious.
Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est
Oct 7, 2023 3:47 PM

Jan 2017
Dear Lord, Koga Aoi as Risa is peak Imouto!
Oct 7, 2023 4:31 PM
Mar 2021
they drugged and carried naoya around town.

man i love women
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2023 8:29 PM

Aug 2022
Finally it was released today. The second season started off very well, I think it was adapted well. I was a little worried because they changing studios but this didn't disappoint at all.
RafaBryanOct 7, 2023 8:33 PM
Oct 7, 2023 10:28 PM
Mar 2015
forget 2 timing when you can have 3 and 4 timing plus an imuto
Oct 7, 2023 11:42 PM
Jun 2017
love this first episode, so entertaining to watch
Oct 8, 2023 1:39 AM

Nov 2017
The op and ed is good. Risa > other lol

Oct 8, 2023 7:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It’s good to see the same amount of energy pouring into this season too. Cool Op and ED this time around, too.

Hoshizaki-san’s thought process is just priceless. Loved her little sister’s inclusion though, she’s too precious. New apartment next door, the rent is going to be insane…

And then there’s the goddess Shino-san. Why do I end up rooting for the very girl that literally has no chance whatsoever on most occasions? Good lord, lmao. Looks like what we got from this episode is just a taste of what’s to come in the next, can’t wait!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 8, 2023 10:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well I'm happy that we're seeing more Shino now, meanwhile Rika's little sister is winning over her, that's sad lol. And Rika is as crazy as before to move into the apartment next door ahah
Oct 8, 2023 10:09 AM

Mar 2014
Ah this shit is back doing the same shit again but one highlight there is a new character who I find decent... The idiotic girl little sister, thank goodness there is someone who is not complete retard in this show
RedChromeOct 8, 2023 10:21 AM
Oct 8, 2023 10:30 AM

May 2019
Girlfriend, Girlfriend Season 2 let's go!!! (jeez there's way too much anime that came in this fall)

This show puts the com in romcom that's for sure, I enjoyed season 1 when I saw it last year so much I don't think I've laughed so much at one show before. In the first half of this episode Shino was getting compliments left and right and she tried rejecting them but at the end she decided that she will move in too?? I did not expect that but I imagine there will be more antics in store. Hopefully no bad blood between her and her friend Saki will happen though.

In the 2nd half Rika's little sister drugged Naoya and basically kidnapped him? I mean WTH?! LMAO. And then Risa puts on the cute sister act to try to entice Naoya but luckily Naoya told Rika if she would really want to date a guy to get closer to her sister.... and yes Rika is pretty dumb.... (and crazy).

Now with Rika living next door AND Shino living with Naoya and the other 2 girls I'm looking forward to the shitshow that I'm sure is coming. 👍
Oct 8, 2023 1:11 PM

Jul 2017
Another series being back and to be honest, I don't like this series much but don't mind seeing more episodes of this either. I definitely found it worse when I first saw it compared to now, so the episode while a little grating at times, wasn't awful much either. Naoya can still be grating but Mirika being dumb to the point of doing some of the things she did kind of worked for me humor-wise. I'll see what the rest of the season offers. Not a show I think is gonna be great but as a time pass for a breather for dumb comedy, could be much worse than this. Looks like Shino's added to the mix, although nowhere near as solidified with her position compared to the others.
Oct 8, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2014
I totally forgot how glorious this shit was. Fridays are going to be fun.
Oct 9, 2023 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
This anime is ridiculous lmao

Oct 9, 2023 4:35 AM
Dec 2022
Better song this time round. Looks like the first episode continues much from the last season.
Oct 9, 2023 10:08 AM

Sep 2018
Excellent 1st episode for the season. The new little sister character was awesome. Can't believe they set up both of the other girls in the same episode. Looking forward to watch what goes next.
Oct 10, 2023 7:41 AM

May 2011
lmao I almost forgot how crazy this show is, sure is great to have it back, had a great laugh from the start till the end, the BGM is truly golden from time to time and our MC CHAD keeps pulling out one stuff after another, just pure gold comedy xD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 10, 2023 11:17 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! The hilarious harem show is back!!! give us more hilariousness!
5/5.

Oct 11, 2023 9:36 AM
Jan 2018
What I love about watching this anime is that it’s a throwback to Baka to Test, especially when the white haired girl gets involved. Then it pivots to Aho Girl whenever the blonde Youtuber girl appears lmao. I know people like Konosuba but personally this type of humor is more natural and is sth I can get behind easier
Oct 14, 2023 9:37 AM
Jun 2020
Shino is the best girl♥
Oct 19, 2023 6:24 AM
Mar 2023
Between Mirika moving with Risa to the neighboring house, and now both Saki, Nagisa and Shino will live under the same roof with Naoya, we have the perfect recipe for everything to happen in that house, Big Brother, who knows you? See you next week to see how much Shino can lie to herself about his feelings.
8:30 Shino: "Don't you dare attack Naoya in a pack... without me"
Oct 20, 2023 4:02 PM

Jan 2022
It’s just fucking funny as hell man, such a good show.
Oct 20, 2023 5:58 PM

Jul 2019
Its Peak, Peak. Peak, Peak should be praised.
Oct 21, 2023 3:31 AM
Mar 2016
It was amusing lol
Oct 25, 2023 12:45 AM
Mar 2020
Mirika seems much funnier this season c:
Oct 28, 2023 2:41 AM
Sep 2023
i swear i ddint watch it, like um it was my dog on my computer totally i would never
Oct 31, 2023 10:17 AM
Apr 2013
EP 1

Well i dunno
Both naoya and saki are kinda like idiots, while uhm. its quite literally idiot ball the anime
If everyone is an idiot, does that mean no one is an idiot? idk

A strange ed but shrug
I wonder if this is actually going to happen later or offscreen

Preview seems like some spicy stuff will be happening next time now that shino is here, also more flashback?
So this ep was basically getting shino and rika into their starting positions for who knows how long. Also introducing risa, though its too early to say.
Can't say I recognize her from the voice alone, though I did accidentally already see who it was

Funny thing is neither the op or ed seems really great to me this time, though I guess the OP visuals are a lot more dynamic this time with all four girls rather than being overly simple

Also, I think they changed the preview layout compared to s1?
CocoaGalaxyOct 31, 2023 12:17 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you expect a Season 3?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 3

19 by IWatchAnime1337 »»
Jun 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

Horn_dawg_2019 - Oct 8, 2023

36 by Gator »»
May 16, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

76 by Gator »»
May 16, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

41 by Gator »»
May 16, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

66 by Gator »»
May 15, 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.