Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2023 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Shino. That was bold but it's too bad her health wasn't doing so well. Say what you want about Naoya but the guy has balls to help a girl when they need it the most.

The good news is that the others found her and they were able to get off of that island. Not going to lie, Saki and Shino has some underrated chemistry.
Dec 15, 2023 9:52 AM

May 2020
If that kiss out of nowhere was sweet, then Shino’s sudden self-realization was even sweeter. It’s hilarious how she literally thought to confess those very feelings she kept within herself for soooo long.. while being buck naked from head to toe lol. Must have been really embarrassing for Shino when Naoya pointed out this fact.

Needless to say, Shino still tried to confess, but by the grace of anime gods, she has to fall sick right there right then smh. Naoya being a superman literally crossed a good part of the ocean with Shino on his back thereafter, but that ain’t the main thing, I mean it was what we had a couple of minutes later… Saki came to rescue and she FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND FINALLY KISSED NAOYA.

Also, I must say that does mean A LOT HAPPENED Shino, lol. Though the extreme has become such a norm for her, that she doesn’t even care lol, I mean at least about the lecherous stuffs, because as far as things concerned Naoya, she decided that she’d change her schools, so to not get in the way of Saki and Naoya ever again.

Sad for Shino, but we know, things would end on a happy note, like they always do in this series, in the finale next week.
Dec 15, 2023 9:52 AM

Dec 2021
Thank god Shino cleared up that the kiss wasn't intentional; that would have been a pretty awkward situation.

Washed ashore on a deserted island, Shino, in a panic after impulsively kissing Naoya, attempts to explain but collapses. Despite Naoya nursing her throughout the night, Shino's fever persists, escalating to heatstroke by morning. Determined to return to the others, Naoya bravely swims with Shino in his arms. Desperately swimming, Naoya reaches the main island's shore, where Saki, who had also been searching frantically for Naoya and Shino, finally finds them. Overwhelmed with emotion, Saki bursts into tears. Naoya and Saki share a dramatic reunion.

Shino held onto her determination despite the close call, but eventually succumbed to a heat stroke. It caught me off guard—I could really sense Saki's mix of distress and relief, especially as she stood in front of a weakened Shino. However, this incident cleared up any misunderstandings Shino might have had all at once. I highly doubt Shino will actually leave the show. Saki seems to be learning to be more direct from her boyfriend. The insults aimed at Shino are priceless, especially considering they could easily apply to Saki herself.

Shino is really diving deep into the whole unrequited love scenario. Next week's finale has a lot of questions to address.

Dec 15, 2023 10:03 AM

Mar 2021
Am so happy that Shino is ok after getting that fever and that she was able to explain that the kiss was unintentional I really hope she doesn't transfer to another school and leave Saki alone she has been an amazing friend to her
Dec 15, 2023 10:12 AM

Feb 2021
I was going "YES. NOO. YESS. NOOO." at the start of the episode lol. I think that already counts as a confession, but yeah, Shino needs to say it properly. And I hope she doesn't transfer 🙏. Last episode next!
Dec 15, 2023 10:20 AM
Aug 2020
it. was. a good episode

so she will keep hiding her feelings, alala
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 15, 2023 10:51 AM

Jan 2023
Well, what an episode!

Shino gains some courage and tries to tell Naoya her feelings, but unfortunately circumstances put a stop to this.
She later deflates completely after witnessing Saki Saki very real feelings for Naoya, and ends up trying to take the 'easy' way out and just leave everyone because she doesn't want to hurt her best friend and doesn't know what to do anymore.
Interesting to see Mirika being Shino's confidant in all this.

Last but not least, glad to see that Saki finally gets her kiss with Naoya.

No idea what direction the last episode of the season will take, but I can't wait!
Whatever will happen in this last episode, I really hope we get a season 3 at some point because Shino's arc is clearly the best one the show ever got imo and I want to see more of it :)

MeguSae38Dec 15, 2023 10:54 AM
Dec 15, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2022
Slowly but surely this show is taking away the few brain cells I had left after watching season 1.

No matter what I will stand with Rikka as my favourite character but Saki kissing Naoya was actually quite sweet considering she’s just been “acting” stupid the last few episodes.

I swear I hardly acknowledge Nagisa at this point. She’s really been pushed to the side of the plot. These last episodes have basically been solely focused on Shino, Rikka, Saki and Naoya.

I will be lost for words if this gets a season 3 but I’m all for it.
Dec 15, 2023 12:04 PM
Feb 2021
one peak episode to this... damn
Dec 15, 2023 12:57 PM

Jan 2018
Shino had the chance to go all the way when no one was looking but missed it. Oof. She became sick at the worst possible moment.

Wow. I did not expect Saki's kiss at all. I guess emotions overwhelmed her.

It seems Mirika is probably in the last place now compared to the other girls. I think she kinda deserves it.

Shino is just mood. She constantly brings herself down. When she tries to do something it doesn't go her way. And she thinks the best course of action is simply to move away without saying anything. All that will do is hurt her in the long run. And it won't make things better for her friends. I feel so bad for her.

This was probably the most dramatic episode of this series yet. Less comedy, more emotions. No wonder people think highly of this arc.

I really liked this episode too and having fun with this arc. Too bad only one episode left.
Dec 15, 2023 1:00 PM

Feb 2020
long awaited kiss... two awaited kisses actually! Hooo but the drama is on now
I wonder how it'll be left off on episode 12?! Why's there only one more episode

Dec 15, 2023 1:08 PM

Feb 2019
Peaaaaaak Kanokano finally animated. Wow I’m so proud of my baby shino for standing on business and letting Naoya know it wasn’t just her usual accident proneness that led to the kiss. Too bad the heat stroke hit right as she was going in for the kill.

They actually made the seriousness of the situation much more pronounced in this anime version than in the manga. I kinda just laughed things off when reading it, but Shino’s life was actually in danger here. Good thing Naoya could swim and had the cardio endurance to make it back to shore.

Once there though, wow, after working up the courage with Naoya on the island, seeing Saki kiss him and clearly express how concerned she was must’ve been a big shock for shino. Can’t blame her for just wanting to run away after that. Then Saki coming upstairs to confront her about the transfer stuff. It must all be a rush of emotion right now for Shino.

She’s finally being honest with herself though about her feelings towards Naoya and even the real reason she was upset about the two timing. Not because it was disrespectful to Saki, but because she herself would want in on the action is Saki was ok with that. That’s real, respect the honesty.

Next week’s conclusion will be amazing.

Can’t believe we only have one episode left 😢 this season has absolutely blown by
Marinate1016Dec 15, 2023 1:15 PM
Dec 15, 2023 1:24 PM

Jun 2021
First Shino, and this week Saki won !!

~ Weeboo
Dec 15, 2023 1:59 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It occurred to me in this one that this beach arc has been pretty Shino centric, especially here at the end of it at least, I’ll say tho I was kinda disappointed they managed to find a way to backpedal Shino‘s confession after she went as far as kissing him, I guess Naoya is especially thick skulled when it comes to Shino lol. And afterward Naoya went as far as carrying her all the way back to the beach because she was sick, loved to see it but upon getting to the beach we witnessed Saki finally get her first kiss with Naoya in, which ultimately made Shino revert back bottling up her feelings which was upsetting despite what would usually be a great moment.

And now Shino is talking about transferring schools, that seemed kinda out of nowhere but I guess that’s because that was what she felt was the only option to make herself move on from Naoya. Saki ended up giving her an earful and a half which was hilarious and also deserved for saying that out of the blue but it wasn’t enough to keep Shino around, hopefully the next and final episode we’ll see the gang come together to stop her, and speaking of that I am damn sad not one, but two great Season 2s of favorite shows of mine are ending very soon, both being Friday shows too, but they’ve been damn good for sure.
Dec 15, 2023 5:15 PM

Sep 2023
Chad Mukai was able to cross all the way while carrying Shino, respect! Come on Shino you can do it! I hope we get a confession in the last episode…
Dec 15, 2023 6:21 PM
Jun 2022
Heavy episode. Lolicon bait moment was hilarious but overall more story than jokes this episode 10/10
Dec 15, 2023 7:34 PM

Jul 2017
If there is one thing that Shino doesn't want to regret, it's her love for Naoya that steals the scene, that's not intentional for her first time. But she ended up revealing herself to Naoya fully naked (even though this is not the first time) and ended up being sick from it, which is the worst time ever possible. Naoya sensing Shino having heatstroke, it's an emergency to have her reach back to the mainland to safety, and props to Naoya for even giving his effort to her. And just before Shino could ever convey her feelings to him, Saki found them both and for the first time, realized her best friend's feelings for Naoya, along with her first kiss as well.

Mirika caught on thereafter, and even Shino got into the kissing craze as well, further than what she surmised despite being sick from the whole ordeal. But to hear Shino transferring schools (which this is illustrated differently in the manga by Shion having a mother complex), Saki finally broke and had her fight with Shino, which she is not willing to reveal her feelings for Naoya, fearing that will break their friendship for good.

Bailing out and thinking that everything will resolve itself for good, what is actually Shino's thought process about Naoya, and most importantly, Saki?
Dec 15, 2023 7:43 PM

May 2019
So Shino is now feeling guilty of what she's done? I wouldn't be surprised that once Saki finds out (assuming she does) that she might actually be ok with it provided that Shino doesn't leave but we'll see.
Dec 15, 2023 9:07 PM
Sep 2023
She pulled the rape card so fast, bro better wise up and take shino lmaoo
Dec 16, 2023 2:29 AM

Oct 2017
More peak Shino, loved it. We even got a kiss. Saki Saki was finally able to kiss too. Hoping the best for them. Poor Mirika though lol.
Dec 16, 2023 2:37 AM
Apr 2023
Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Shino's mom. Otherwise, it was a great episode.
Dec 16, 2023 3:13 AM

Aug 2023
shino not confessed yet she kissed..

but in the end,

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Dec 16, 2023 8:39 AM
Apr 2013
EP 11

Something something reused footage. i actually kinda miss the recaps from s1.
Anyway. i think in s1 rika was...ep 9 i believe? while shino here was ep 10
Actually didnt naoya already see shino naked in like s1 ep 11? shrug

Anyway its a cliffhanger. shino hasnt left yet, but things are hmm. I'm assuming something is going to happen next ep, but after this ep I'm not so sure.
Dec 16, 2023 11:05 AM
Mar 2015
After all she went through she was just going to split, how stupid
Dec 16, 2023 11:49 AM

Feb 2014
The kiss might be a big highlight of this arc so far, Shino sadly ended up collapsing with a fever after trying to tell Naoya of her feelings. It did lead to Naoya to showcase his reckless bravery by carrying Shino and swimming back to mainland Okinawa. Upon seeing the pair, a tearful Saki arrived and, in the heat of the moment, kissed Naoya on the lips.

Seeing that happen made Shino reevaluate her position and revealed to everyone that she'll be transferring school, which is her way of trying to take herself out of Naoya's life. Saki's anger at Shino here is understandable and her words of criticism was spot on. Later on, after Shino ran away towards the beach, Mirika finds her and, while harsh by calling her dumb, she's not wrong, either. Despite all of that, Shino is still determined to sticking with her plan to let go of Naoya.

The final episode is going to be very interesting to see how this is all going to wrap up, or at least try to. I can't blame Shino for her stance here, although I can only see it only succeeding in making things worse for her and the others. I don't want to see Shino having regrets here, so I can only hope that Naoya and the others can give it their all in trying to convince Shino to stay.
Dec 16, 2023 6:12 PM

Mar 2010
To think Shino would end up as best gal, Damn I'm pretty sure Mukai is gonna spill the beans lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 17, 2023 1:43 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yes Naoya that kiss was 100% an accident, don't pay any mind to it, just a naked girl on top of you who planted her lips on yours for a full ten-plus seconds flat

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 17, 2023 3:40 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Best episode of this anime in general. WOW. good drama romcom episode.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 17, 2023 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
How could he swim like that with Shino and one hand holding her.. fake and bad animation ;/

I thought when Saki confronted Shino, she will speak it up but no.. it would be better if they started three timing this episode and four timing last episode then next season full 4 timing events ;o

best girl Mirika so far losses...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 17, 2023 10:02 AM
Jul 2023
love the anime, that last scene just so awesome
Dec 17, 2023 1:32 PM

Jun 2020
Honestly the most heartfelt episode we have gotten from this show yet. I have to say, from a show that I initially viewed as nothing more than exagerrated comedy, this episode had a lot of depth. Well done.
Dec 17, 2023 2:08 PM
Aug 2022
Legal, mas mt enrolado.
Dec 17, 2023 5:43 PM

Aug 2017
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
How could he swim like that with Shino and one hand holding her.. fake and bad animation ;/

I thought when Saki confronted Shino, she will speak it up but no.. it would be better if they started three timing this episode and four timing last episode then next season full 4 timing events ;o

best girl Mirika so far losses...

This anime does not portray Mirika in a good way at all so the odds of her winning are about 2%

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Dec 17, 2023 9:30 PM

Aug 2022
Shino's feelings are still kept under wraps.

She may love Naoya but, she loves Saki more than I thought. Really entertaining harem romcom so far. With drama that isn't heavy either, it makes this anime perfect. Anyway Shino was amazing and Saki is MVP.

Next week is the end, lestgoo.
Dec 17, 2023 10:24 PM
Nov 2019
akhirnya saki mencium naoya, dan shino ingin menjauhi mereka
My Candies :
Dec 19, 2023 12:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least we got a kiss with Saki xD But kinda sad that Shino wants to leave now....
Dec 21, 2023 7:27 PM

Oct 2023
It was okay. Nevertheless Saki coudn't sleep with him
Dec 28, 2023 8:49 AM
Dec 2021
Saki calling Shino a "loli-bait bitch" was great
Dec 29, 2023 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
oh gosh! the drama made this ep so draggin'!
4/5.

Mar 10, 3:09 AM
Apr 2021
Before I start saying anything I just need to talk about Saki Saki calling Shino a boobless psychotic loli bait bitch that took me out so badly man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Shino was really bold in this episode like she really was about to Naoya everything before fainted from a heat stroke, she’s always getting interrupted tho🤦🏽‍♂️💀

Rika was less annoying in this episode and was actually speaking facts to shino, Rika’s a pretty normal good character when she’s not doing the most cringe shit for Naoya💀😭

At least we got a kiss from Saki in this episode im holy she’s not scared to kiss him anymore or that’s what it seems to me when Rika asked if they kissed🙌🏽
Mar 13, 1:48 AM
Dec 2022
The kiss that everyone is waiting for. Not one but more?! So who will get Naoya in the end? It's the last episode next.
May 16, 9:28 AM

Apr 2013
Weird drama that Shino now started, but I guess that's the standard in the last two episodes of any mid romcom.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

78 by Sniffer94 »»
Sep 25, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2023

53 by GosuDRM »»
Sep 3, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Do you expect a Season 3?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 3

19 by IWatchAnime1337 »»
Jun 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

Horn_dawg_2019 - Oct 8, 2023

36 by Gator »»
May 16, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

66 by Gator »»
May 15, 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.