Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 1, 2016 9:32 PM

Jun 2014
I was fairly impressed by Yao's actions, up until this episode she was one of the worst characters I've ever seen in an anime. The elders praised her as being the smartest/strongest, but her persuasion tactics consisted of "help me I have tits". By confronting Tuka she forced Itami to go kill the dragon. It was either that or breaking Tuka's mind (as pretending to be her dad isn't a viable solution in the long run).
Q: The world won't change, you must change yourself in this world. Now, how will you change yourself?

A: Become the god of the new world.
Feb 2, 2016 5:03 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man, Itami's life was pretty shitty 'till I saw him being licked by Rory... lucky bastard!

4/5
Feb 3, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2008
curzon17 said:

kyle8998 said:
Yao is crazy, but she did it out of hatred

I would think she did it out of desperation more than anything. At least i would imagine her desire to save her people is more prevalent in her mind than revenge.

Yeah. I do not get why people accuse her so much. She was getting no help and she desperate. I think anyone would use what it can to save their own people and family.
Imagine if your family was in danger, would you brake some delusional girls imaginations even if it hurt her if that meant you will give you a way to save your family?
Feb 4, 2016 4:53 AM

May 2010
Tuka is just... boring (and unintentionally annoying) no matter what she does. She's just too stuck up in the past, I don't even know anything else about her.

What's with all these evil bunny girls lately...
Feb 5, 2016 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
Wtf happened to Itami in the past?
Too many crazy peeps in one episode lol

Dragon slaying time!
Feb 20, 2016 10:25 AM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:
Finally Truth about Tyuule to rest of you...I hope this erase any Pity towards the Bitch! she Can Die all we CARE!!!

I know this is really, really late, but honestly, I'm up to date with the manga, and I'm not certain the Light Novel has gone much further, and Tyuule's reaction is perfectly sympathetic so far.

Still, obviously her plan will be foiled at some point, and she'll face the consequences, no doubt.
GrimanirFeb 20, 2016 10:31 AM
Feb 21, 2016 2:27 AM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:
Finally Truth about Tyuule to rest of you...I hope this erase any Pity towards the Bitch! she Can Die all we CARE!!!

I know this is really, really late, but honestly, I'm up to date with the manga, and I'm not certain the Light Novel has gone much further, and Tyuule's reaction is perfectly sympathetic so far.

Still, obviously her plan will be foiled at some point, and she'll face the consequences, no doubt.

I might sound heartless, but personally hate manipulative people, Zorzal is not saint, I Know that, I wish he dies too with Pain. but Tyuule wants personal Revenge on Zorzal, not empire, if she really would take it, she should just take dagger with her when Zorzal calls her Next time and stab him...she would die after that by the hands of the guards, but still.

She wants to start a war that will most likely erase everybody else along with empire. and she is willing to use anybody to do it. and she will get only worse in future, so it would actually be Mercy if she was Killed off...she Is broken and currently hellbent for revenge...and quite good position to get it to happen...

It might be obvious that she will be caught, but wondering about the damage she will get done before that.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 21, 2016 7:05 AM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:

I might sound heartless, but personally hate manipulative people, Zorzal is not saint, I Know that, I wish he dies too with Pain. but Tyuule wants personal Revenge on Zorzal, not empire, if she really would take it, she should just take dagger with her when Zorzal calls her Next time and stab him...she would die after that by the hands of the guards, but still.

She wants to start a war that will most likely erase everybody else along with empire. and she is willing to use anybody to do it. and she will get only worse in future, so it would actually be Mercy if she was Killed off...she Is broken and currently hellbent for revenge...and quite good position to get it to happen...

It might be obvious that she will be caught, but wondering about the damage she will get done before that.

Well, don't forget that before the JSDF crushed their army at Alnus Hill, and before Pina made the Empire see reason, the Empire was a warmongering machine, who chewed up nations and enslaved their people. They would sacrifice their soldiers and their allies to get what they wanted. It's not just Zorzal at fault; the whole Empire is like that, and Zorzal is a product of that mentality. They see non-humans as savages and worthless.

Whilst Tyuule has ordered some awful things so far, none of them have actually achieved anything. Noriko is still alive, Molt is still alive. Seriously, she's done nothing irredeemable thus far. I think that's the point, and why I'm so confused as to why you hate her so much. Really because she's manipulative?
Feb 21, 2016 10:49 AM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:

Well, don't forget that before the JSDF crushed their army at Alnus Hill, and before Pina made the Empire see reason, the Empire was a warmongering machine, who chewed up nations and enslaved their people. They would sacrifice their soldiers and their allies to get what they wanted. It's not just Zorzal at fault; the whole Empire is like that, and Zorzal is a product of that mentality. They see non-humans as savages and worthless.

Whilst Tyuule has ordered some awful things so far, none of them have actually achieved anything. Noriko is still alive, Molt is still alive. Seriously, she's done nothing irredeemable thus far. I think that's the point, and why I'm so confused as to why you hate her so much. Really because she's manipulative?

I am not saying Empire is saint...Only good one I know in there are Pina and her followers...and It is just like Roman Empire after Christianity arrived there....Kill the Pagans and all that shit.

and about rest of what Tyuule is planning...just couple words, watch the season into current Episode and read manga...that gives you some answers. ;)
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 21, 2016 11:29 AM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:

I am not saying Empire is saint...Only good one I know in there are Pina and her followers...and It is just like Roman Empire after Christianity arrived there....Kill the Pagans and all that shit.

and about rest of what Tyuule is planning...just couple words, watch the season into current Episode and read manga...that gives you some answers. ;)

Hehe, well, I'm completely up to date on the manga and the anime, and still, I feel exactly the same way. She's in it for revenge. Still don't get why she gets so much hate; there are plenty of more evil characters in fiction. Heck, Loki from The Avengers was at least twice as evil; bringing an alien army to destroy humanity and rule as king, and people love him.
Feb 22, 2016 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:

Hehe, well, I'm completely up to date on the manga and the anime, and still, I feel exactly the same way. She's in it for revenge. Still don't get why she gets so much hate; there are plenty of more evil characters in fiction. Heck, Loki from The Avengers was at least twice as evil; bringing an alien army to destroy humanity and rule as king, and people love him.

Well aswer that, in Movie Verse they saw how he fell ( both from the Bridge and from grace..)Blame for that can also somewhat point towards Odin, Thor and Co. but as Tyuule's situation can be also blame to Empire...but Loki has been show to be more Human than Tyuule so far...

well If you don't fully understand the Hate, then don't try, if you do you own opinion can change. And it is difficult to explain, It might be how Author of the series makes her total Bitch and manipulator.

JarjaxleFeb 22, 2016 12:15 PM

Feb 22, 2016 1:06 PM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:

Well aswer that, in Movie Verse they saw how he fell ( both from the Bridge and from grace..)Blame for that can also somewhat point towards Odin, Thor and Co. but as Tyuule's situation can be also blame to Empire...but Loki has been show to be more Human than Tyuule so far...

well If you don't fully understand the Hate, then don't try, if you do you own opinion can change. And it is difficult to explain, It might be how Author of the series makes her total Bitch and manipulator.

Yeah, I won't dispute certain things, like how she's clearly portrayed as manipulative and crazy. If that's enough for you to hate her, fair enough. But regarding your points:

GrimanirFeb 22, 2016 1:11 PM
Feb 23, 2016 6:22 AM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:

Yeah, I won't dispute certain things, like how she's clearly portrayed as manipulative and crazy. If that's enough for you to hate her, fair enough. But regarding your points:

No, In the end I am as sure as you, Empire would have won, but it would have been after years of fighting and even then Bunny Warriors could might have some of their people escape and some of their culture survive. And no, that surrender is not what is making her a bitch, it just make her some what Naive fool. It is what she doing to get her Revenge makes her One.

and I don't, depending how well character is made, hate Manipulative and crazy characters, take Loki and Akechi Mitsuhide from Sengoku Basara for Example. Both them are quite Crazy, (Loki's reason are understandable) but Helll I like them a lot, but then I won't stand Matsunaga Danjo from SB at All.

You could say for some reason, Tyuule seriously rubs me wrong. You could say that what I feel towards her is more of combination of HATE AND Pity....she just.....I just don't stand her...

But just leave it here that she will not be one of my favorite characters and want to see her pay for everything she has done along with Zorzal and leave it there. could agree into that we both disagree with each other.

and as for reconciliation...between Deliah and Tyuule? O__O...sorry I think that you are reading too much...that would only happen when Tyuule is in ground bleeding after Deliah has cut her somehow down.
JarjaxleFeb 23, 2016 6:27 AM

Feb 23, 2016 8:44 AM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:

No, In the end I am as sure as you, Empire would have won, but it would have been after years of fighting and even then Bunny Warriors could might have some of their people escape and some of their culture survive. And no, that surrender is not what is making her a bitch, it just make her some what Naive fool. It is what she doing to get her Revenge makes her One.

and I don't, depending how well character is made, hate Manipulative and crazy characters, take Loki and Akechi Mitsuhide from Sengoku Basara for Example. Both them are quite Crazy, (Loki's reason are understandable) but Helll I like them a lot, but then I won't stand Matsunaga Danjo from SB at All.

You could say for some reason, Tyuule seriously rubs me wrong. You could say that what I feel towards her is more of combination of HATE AND Pity....she just.....I just don't stand her...

But just leave it here that she will not be one of my favorite characters and want to see her pay for everything she has done along with Zorzal and leave it there. could agree into that we both disagree with each other.

and as for reconciliation...between Deliah and Tyuule? O__O...sorry I think that you are reading too much...that would only happen when Tyuule is in ground bleeding after Deliah has cut her somehow down.

Lol I never said it couldn't be post humorous reconciliation. The Web Novel has long ended, so somewhere the conclusion is already set, but I cannot for the life of me find the source, so we'll have to wait for the manga/anime to find out exactly how it plays out.
Feb 23, 2016 1:31 PM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:

Lol I never said it couldn't be post humorous reconciliation. The Web Novel has long ended, so somewhere the conclusion is already set, but I cannot for the life of me find the source, so we'll have to wait for the manga/anime to find out exactly how it plays out.

BAKA-TSUKI...but not fully translated..that is about only page I know...check also page called Novelupdates.com, use search in that page

Feb 25, 2016 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
So much conspiracy going on behind the scenes..
Woops.. sudden Itami dark past flashback lol.
Rory ftw <3
Feb 26, 2016 12:20 AM

Sep 2015
ahxiian said:
So much conspiracy going on behind the scenes..
Woops.. sudden Itami dark past flashback lol.
Rory ftw <3

HAHA Itami is winning, getting his soul sold to my girl Rory :D

He can look at it this way even if he loses to the fire dragon he'll have a fun after life ;)

Slow episode but a lot of plot movement which is nice 4/5
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Feb 28, 2016 10:49 AM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
Jarjaxle said:

Sorry Knew that we already finished this conversation, but if you plan do make exuses for Tyuule after episode 8...I will not get you...have to say this.

Feb 28, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
Jarjaxle said:

Sorry Knew that we already finished this conversation, but if you plan do make exuses for Tyuule after episode 8...I will not get you...have to say this.

Excuses? I feel Tyuule haters need excuses more than the sympathisers do. Like, there is so little correlation between her and the events of this episode, it'd be ridiculous to suggest it was her fault lol

I watched episode 8 when it came out. She didn't really feature much, apart from do that manic grin of hers, which is quickly getting boring.
Sherry's parents burnt the house down to buy time; Tyuule had nothing to do with that. She made sure that Sherry got to the JSDF, so that the Oprichnina would face off against the JSDF. Absolutely standard espionage tactics. Sure, her henchman killed someone. Frankly, who gives a damn? Unnamed minor character dies? They weren't even nice people; they tried to sell out the Marquess and Sherry to the Empire. Tyuule's henchman actually saved their lives.
Plus if you truly think that's bad, what do you think about when the JSDF mowed down hundreds of soldier with the Apaches, or when they gunned down all of the palace's guards when Zorzal came in with his slaves?

In fact, I covered it in the episode 8 discussion. First page, I think? Read it please. Still absolutely can't comprehend why there are people so convinced that she needs to die, like yourself, I assume. It's baffling, truly.
GrimanirFeb 28, 2016 12:10 PM
Mar 9, 2016 10:15 PM

Sep 2011
Didn't expect that Itami abandoned his mission. Heck, I think I almost forgot his policy due to his attentiveness on his missions.

I hope Pina will be alright though in the future episodes... Damn that bunny girl.

Mar 18, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
An entire episode devoted to my least favorite plot point....great. Tuka's arc has definitely been the most disappointing thing in the series so far. Dull, depressing, and never-ending esque, she's been this show's Debbie Downer for sure. Never expected that early on. She even made best-girl Yao lose a few points for being a bitch...only a few though. This being the primary motivation for killing the dragon over just helping Yao blows too. Oh well.

Pina being manipulated could, potentially, become awful too, but that won't be next week so that's on hold for now.

"best girl Yao" "lose only a few points"

are u insane or are u a masochist to like a self-centered b*tch like that?

She's even fcking useless during the Dragon fight
Mar 18, 2016 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
ScotlandYard said:
I noticed a pattern in the Kaioshin's writing, he will never notice it but it is always a dead give-away no matter how much he tries to hide it.

trying to be a detective online? what is wrong with u?
Mar 19, 2016 12:11 AM

Jan 2012
Freestyle80 said:
animefan8800 said:
An entire episode devoted to my least favorite plot point....great. Tuka's arc has definitely been the most disappointing thing in the series so far. Dull, depressing, and never-ending esque, she's been this show's Debbie Downer for sure. Never expected that early on. She even made best-girl Yao lose a few points for being a bitch...only a few though. This being the primary motivation for killing the dragon over just helping Yao blows too. Oh well.

Pina being manipulated could, potentially, become awful too, but that won't be next week so that's on hold for now.

No. No.

How is trying to get help for her entire race considered self-centered? If that's self-centered then more people ought to be.

The fight that occurs after this episode, and you're using it to refute my opinion that was based on comments made right after this episode aired. Hindsight must be nice. Though she's still my favorite regardless.
Mar 19, 2016 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
Freestyle80 said:

No. No.

How is trying to get help for her entire race considered self-centered? If that's self-centered then more people ought to be.

The fight that occurs after this episode, and you're using it to refute my opinion that was based on comments made right after this episode aired. Hindsight must be nice. Though she's still my favorite regardless.

Being an ass is being as ass

there is no buts

'but she did it for her race'

no it doesnt matter, she's still an ass

and if i havent watched any further than this ep so far solely because of her so its not like i deliberately went out of my way to comment i jst read the manga a little bit so know what happens
Freestyle80Mar 19, 2016 12:16 AM
Mar 19, 2016 1:05 AM

Jan 2012
Freestyle80 said:
animefan8800 said:

No. No.

Being an ass is being as ass

there is no buts

'but she did it for her race'

no it doesnt matter, she's still an ass

and if i havent watched any further than this ep so far solely because of her so its not like i deliberately went out of my way to comment i jst read the manga a little bit so know what happens

Then call her an ass from the beginning, not self-centered. Choose your criticism more wisely. Reading ahead in the manga is still having future knowledge of events that weren't depicted yet in the anime either way.
Mar 28, 2016 10:50 AM

May 2012
Rory is still the best girl! Pretty solid development, let's see how the hunt for the dragon goes!
Apr 3, 2016 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Not enough Rory yet. I really hope she gets much, much more screentime <3

Somehow especially the beginning felt a bit rushed at some parts, I still liked the episode though.
But I can't stand Tuka with her daddy issue. It's getting annoying, even more when she is always shouting that as if she were a little child.
Apr 26, 2016 6:02 AM

Apr 2011
Poor Tuka. And she sleeps with him naked? If Itami was different...well she's open to taken advantage.

I don't like Itami's decision to abandon the mission. I would finish the mission first so to avoid getting in trouble with my superiors. Still we get to see dragon action next episode. He sure got a nice harem.
Apr 27, 2016 6:18 AM
May 2014
Magito said:
Poor Tuka. And she sleeps with him naked? If Itami was different...well she's open to taken advantage.

I don't like Itami's decision to abandon the mission. I would finish the mission first so to avoid getting in trouble with my superiors. Still we get to see dragon action next episode. He sure got a nice harem.

Nah, they all more or less expected him to do exactly what he did (when he felt like it).
Why do you thing everyone was saying in an earlier episode that they couldn't
assist but maybe/probably Itami would?
He's basically SDF's YD (to borrow a term from Denpa Kyoushi).
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Apr 28, 2016 1:14 AM

Mar 2012
Oh, so the bunny girl is just psychotic. It's always the bunny girl...

Other than that we've learned that one must first acquire a harem in order to take down a dragon.
May 16, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2016
Avenger-senpai said:
Oh, so the bunny girl is just psychotic. It's always the bunny girl...

Other than that we've learned that one must first acquire a harem in order to take down a dragon.

lol ya that bunny girl seemed to come out of left field with the crazy. I am kinda glad she isn't just some stupid sex slave though.
Jun 16, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
later on tuka's real father arrives at arnus barely alive to see his daughter calling another guy daddy
Jul 12, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2009
Well this is just painful and cringe-worthy to watch; Tuka losing it, Yao making her tearful and desperate plea for her people to Itami, the pitiful beast people having an agenda of revenge of their own...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 23, 2016 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
Lelei is more fit to become Itami's daughter.
Sep 18, 2016 12:20 AM

Jul 2008
Stupid brown elf deserves to rot in prison.
Sep 26, 2016 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
Yao, you did good, allthough I don't agree with having to break someone's mind I can understand how you feel.
Oh damn, some backstory on Itami's history, his mother killing his father.
Oh damn, the old man with the eye-patch is still alive aswell.

If someone would ignore an order like that in the real army I bet they'd be fired.

It's time to beat a dragon!
Dec 21, 2016 11:55 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! Tuka seeing shit now.

Look at that Elf on Elf crime.

Boar wants that bunny leg.

Don't kill Noriko. She's suffered enough.

Youji really wearing her fathers clothes. smh

How does it feel to be the father of a daughter who is old enough to be your great great grandmother?

Kurokawa face. :)

Snake is back.

Holy crap. Youji survived that jump.

I want Rory to trip me, get on top of me, and then bite me to form a sex contract.

Yup. RPG rules dictate that you must have a magic user on your team.

We're off to slay a dragon.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 15, 2017 6:20 PM

Mar 2010
Not sure how they will be able to beat the dragon in any sensible way with their strengths.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 31, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2012
my revenge has just began , how about you shut up already tyuule

Nov 25, 2017 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
Rory funny as always it would be boring without her personality XD

PrimeX said:
Lelei is more fit to become Itami's daughter.

how so? she is way older then him XD

she just looks 16-17, elves live longer

But Yao would be better choice for him in a romantic way
Sugram22Apr 2, 2021 12:28 AM
Mar 30, 2018 3:46 PM

Mar 2016
Well, that felt forced... Literally! The dark elf was right to tell Tuka the truth but at the same time, she's also kind of an asshole for telling the truth with the purpose of pushing Tuka to insanity...

The bunny-slave-girl was already pretty suspicious from strat, and now she's basically the new antagonist. Let the fucking Prince fuck her again, they're both fucking messed up. (Even though the bunny was messed up because she was being messed with by the prince and maybe some other things)
Jan 26, 2019 2:31 AM

Jun 2009
Yikes, this episode was really bad.
Aug 21, 2019 5:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sad episode... poor Tuka
Nov 27, 2019 12:55 PM

Sep 2012
desperate time desperate measures
Mar 15, 2020 7:48 AM

Jun 2017
Itami should have done an equivalent exchange right there by slapping that dark elf and accepting her proposition as it was too late to leave Tuka alone after her situation was weaponised for personal means.....A little bit of unnecessary drama but a good episode....
bakakisimaMar 15, 2020 7:53 AM
Jul 2, 2020 6:16 PM
Oct 2019
This episode sucked. Which is a damn shame after the prior episode being so good.

This whole bullshit fake daddy trash is NAUSEATING.

And I personally hate how one episode might be in the Imperial Capital and the next is in the Alnus camp and then the next is out in some town somewhere, and the cast in each episode is often not consistent. The lack of continuity from one episode to the next isn't my thing.
Aug 6, 2020 3:58 PM

Jul 2008
Itami, I like you I really do, but this thing with Tuka has to end. You are just going to make it worse for her.

And Rory, LOL drinking his blood.
Aug 16, 2020 10:47 PM

Aug 2019
huh i mean sure that was ok, will not lie when i say i am not very fond of Yao Ha's scummy tactic of deciding to aim for Itami's friends, especially someone with as weak of a mental state as Tuka. I mean even after she did it, probably would of been a definite no from me, thats actually fucking sicking that she went for Tuka cus she was the weakest, i'd of asked Rory to off her right there and then.

Tuka's mental state has definitely seemed to, fluctuate i can't lie. Hallucinating that Itami is her father, honestly if i was in his position i don't think i would know how to approach it, so i guess what he did was pretty good hearted of him.

Oh wow is that old man Duran? I completely forgot about him, good to see he's still doing ok i guess, prosthetic limbs definitely must seem like a blessing for him. Still, glad he's doing well even after being held a POW, after getting abandoned by allied nations after being promised there support against the fight with the JSDF in s1, hope he turns to our side even when he's released.

Damn, so Itami and the squad really gonna take down a whole ass dragon again. Last time they had pretty heavy duty ordnance, including rory, so i hope Itami can one man army this one, but i'm sure rory will be more the enough.
Mar 8, 2021 10:30 PM
Jan 2021
So Itami is now acting as Tuka's father?
Would've been better (Imo) if he spent a day acting as her father and then at the sunset him making her face the truth or something.
Apr 2, 2021 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was interesting. Poor Tuka though for hearing about what the Dark Elf had say..although it was nice to see her again reunite with Itami.

Interesting to see more background story from 20 years ago this episode too. I don't trust the bunny girl though.

Tuka <3 That almost felt like a date between her and Itami. I think she and Itami has a nice chemistry in particular this episode. Lol, Rory licking Itami is priceless.

licking hes blood is sealing the contract but she lied about the contract slightly its really about that Itami can't be killed as long as Rory lives so hes not immortal but almost invulnerable
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

57 by DaThorAkilia »»
May 22, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.