Forum Settings
Forums

Illegitimate (Duplicate) Account Detection System: Scores Will Be Recalculated Site-Wide

New
Pages (26) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »
Sep 24, 2020 2:11 AM
Apr 2018

PKX said:
PrasantGrG said:

Domestic Girlfriend dropping because it has a shit ending doesn't mean its score is illegitimate in the slightest.

I haven't heard of anyone giving a low score outside of people who hated the ending including myself

Domestic Girlfriend didn't drop because of "shit ending". Domestic Girlfriend did drop because of vote brigading from a single youtuber that did not like the ending.
Ofc since it is not a smutty anime in top 10 nothing will be done about it: double standards at its finest...

Could you tell me who then?

Domekano's score was well on its way down for quite a while. The only reason it didn't drop so hard before it ended is because the score counting changes for stuff that's already completed.

7.66 on June 2nd (about a week before end)
7.52 on June 10th (2 days after end)
7.46 on June 16th
7.37 on June 19th

Rated 4.7 average in the week after ended.

If you're talking about Gigguk's vid he didn't tell anyone to rate it badly. (His vid released on the 16th June btw)

I calculated the average for the votes from the last 2 days as well from people who have completed it and the average came out to 6.11.

And if you assume all votes below a 4 are trolling for some reason, the average still comes out to 6.7 for the past 2 days.

The average score since May 22nd till now has been roughly 5.6

Not because of the 'shit ending'. Well when most people dislike it or outright hate it, what else could it be?
Dec 10, 2020 9:08 AM

Jul 2020
This thread should be relevant again. Fanboys from all sides are spamming 1s to other shows. There must be something done about it.
Dec 10, 2020 11:28 AM

Apr 2018
In the last 3 days, Gintama S4 and LOGH score has dropped 0.02 !! and those two exactly their score change 0.01 once by year.
Dec 17, 2020 12:11 PM
Apr 2018
LoGH score fix when? We already got Gintama fixed.

SnK S4 is still getting bombed with 1s wonder how or if it's impacting the score
Jan 6, 2021 10:40 PM

Jul 2020
Okay but what about those account which have seen a number of anime and rated them accordingly but have rated Gintama or Aot a 1?Does this rating count?
Please fix the score for Logh too.
Bloomberry said:
This thread should be relevant again. Fanboys from all sides are spamming 1s to other shows. There must be something done about it.

Yeah,their votes don't count anyway.
ScordoloJan 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 16, 2021 10:21 AM

Sep 2019
PrasantGrG said:
LoGH score fix when? We already got Gintama fixed.

SnK S4 is still getting bombed with 1s wonder how or if it's impacting the score
yeah, @kineta. Lotgh is doomed.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 19, 2021 10:07 AM

Sep 2012
when i see Gintama in top rank,, i know the rank is fixed by mal

since our biggest troll anime in top
Jan 25, 2021 8:08 PM

Jun 2014
@Kineta The troll accounts are really starting to affect the Favorite character list I think. This is especially noticeable in the Luffy/Levi feud.
Feb 1, 2021 7:35 AM
Apr 2013
I think we need some reviewing of the system, because I don't have the feeling it does the intended job with SnK right now.
Feb 5, 2021 6:13 PM

Oct 2013
Play2X said:
I think we need some reviewing of the system, because I don't have the feeling it does the intended job with SnK right now.

Well, I guess you should be a happy fellow now.
Feb 5, 2021 9:06 PM
Apr 2018
@kineta AoT S4 score is currently getting absolutely demolished. A drop from 9.21 to 9.18 (though it's closer to a .02 drop) is insane with only 7k new votes in the time period. Is the anti botting measures even holding on? Or is this another Gintama situation where the score will be fixed later
Feb 5, 2021 10:08 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I'd like everyone to imagine the scores in the database as an ever-changing fluid system which is not only dependent on the scores given to one entry, but to the scores given across the entire database. Everyone likes to treat it as a simple average, but it's not. Small fluctuations in score are normal, especially while the series is airing, and its score only really becomes "locked in" months after it finishes airing. (And actually, even then it doesn't, because the scores for most series degrade over time as they become older and younger fans don't find them as appealing.)

Then I'd like everyone to take a deep breath and realize that a 0.02 change in score out of 10 is not synonymous with words like "demolished" and "insane". Nor is it something to have a panic about and create a bunch of rating accounts trying to counteract (or encourage) a scoring change with.

The anime chart isn't a baseball or football game, okay. This shouldn't be viewed as a competition. It's not a competition. No one is winning or losing. It's viewing it like a competition that exacerbates this whole issue and turns it into a giant drama that nobody needs.

Please consider priorities and what's most important for your experience on MAL. Is it a 0.02 change in score? Or is it an app with dark mode, a website with more modern design, or XX/YY feature you'd like to see implemented instead?

I'll talk to the tech team, review the scores and keep an eye on the situation over the next weeks. However, I'm more concerned about finding a way to combat the ridiculous character favorites botting we've had going on recently. I trust that the rating troll system we have in place is dealing with the majority of accounts, and that we'll catch any ones we may have missed once we sort out what to do for characters.

So please: focus on enjoying the show. Not on what the score is today vs yesterday. Else it's going to be a long journey to April...
Feb 6, 2021 3:36 AM
Apr 2018
Kineta said:

Then I'd like everyone to take a deep breath and realize that a 0.02 change in score out of 10 is not synonymous with words like "demolished" and "insane".

Fair but a drop in score 5 days after an episode airs in the course of 24 hours (with a 2.5/3% increase in total votes) whilst having near zero movement in the days prior is kinda obviously unnatural. The average score in the time frame would have to be around 8.5 for it to occur.

However, I'm more concerned about finding a way to combat the ridiculous character favorites botting we've had going on recently.

Wouldn't something like accounts found to be duplicates and are rating trolls also have their favourites not count? Majority of the trolls 1s on both FMAB and SnK right now seem to be targeting the favourites as well. I notice boosters targeting One Piece characters most, followed by SnK characters and the test of the top 3 faves. I think I noticed a few boosters having JoJo characters in their faves as well.

I'd be interested in seeing changes for seasonal anime favourite characters considering how they seem so weird

Wouldn't work with real accounts (less people would brigade favourites anyways) though but would still bandaid it.
Feb 6, 2021 4:43 AM
Apr 2013
Kineta said:
I'd like everyone to imagine the scores in the database as an ever-changing fluid system which is not only dependent on the scores given to one entry, but to the scores given across the entire database. Everyone likes to treat it as a simple average, but it's not. Small fluctuations in score are normal, especially while the series is airing, and its score only really becomes "locked in" months after it finishes airing. (And actually, even then it doesn't, because the scores for most series degrade over time as they become older and younger fans don't find them as appealing.)

Then I'd like everyone to take a deep breath and realize that a 0.02 change in score out of 10 is not synonymous with words like "demolished" and "insane". Nor is it something to have a panic about and create a bunch of rating accounts trying to counteract (or encourage) a scoring change with.

The anime chart isn't a baseball or football game, okay. This shouldn't be viewed as a competition. It's not a competition. No one is winning or losing. It's viewing it like a competition that exacerbates this whole issue and turns it into a giant drama that nobody needs.

Please consider priorities and what's most important for your experience on MAL. Is it a 0.02 change in score? Or is it an app with dark mode, a website with more modern design, or XX/YY feature you'd like to see implemented instead?

I'll talk to the tech team, review the scores and keep an eye on the situation over the next weeks. However, I'm more concerned about finding a way to combat the ridiculous character favorites botting we've had going on recently. I trust that the rating troll system we have in place is dealing with the majority of accounts, and that we'll catch any ones we may have missed once we sort out what to do for characters.

So please: focus on enjoying the show. Not on what the score is today vs yesterday. Else it's going to be a long journey to April...

At least I am not talking about a small change over a few days, but rather about 150k of 10 votes, of which 100k came in the last month. Same for the other seasons of SnK, really. I am aware that a lot of new accounts are made because, well, with corona we have an influx of new people as well, of which certainly a lot of people are legitimate accounts, but when those 100k accounts all just happen to vote specifically SnK as 10, I am a bit dubious. Especially because (at least from what information we have on this thread) the 10 votes are still counted, since they are neither in a single timeframe as happened during Ishuzoku times, nor are they 1s that are simple to filter.
Right now, the whole feature of the mean score is abused by both HnR:B and SnK fans, and both give this site a bad name, and a bad time.
Of course, the favorite character botting is just as bad, even though a lot of people don't notice that. I talked a long time about this with my best friend, who works in IT security, and according to him the only way to possibly get this situation under control is two-factor authentification. As much as I hate it, but to get the favorites and means to know anything at all and not being some joke, we apparently NEED two-factoring. I mean, a positive is that two-factoring increases security, so it isn't a completely useless allocation of time.
By the way, I neither care about Brotherhood, nor Kyojin on a personal level, I just want the mean score to mean something.
Feb 6, 2021 5:55 AM
Apr 2018
Play2X said:

At least I am not talking about a small change over a few days, but rather about 150k of 10 votes, of which 100k came in the last month. Same for the other seasons of SnK, really. I am aware that a lot of new accounts are made because, well, with corona we have an influx of new people as well, of which certainly a lot of people are legitimate accounts, but when those 100k accounts all just happen to vote specifically SnK as 10, I am a bit dubious.

Bruh what. SnK S4's current score requires 30-40k of the 10s to be not counted. Also new accounts aren't the only people scoring. Don't you get the fact that people can add anime to their list later or people who don't use MAL as frequently update lists once in a while.

How are the scores of previous seasons going up dubious? You do realize sequel boost is a thing to previous seasons. AoT is that on a much larger scale compared to most anime because unlike every other anime AoT is dominating all online anime discussion whatever happens getting people to watch it.
Feb 6, 2021 11:21 AM

Oct 2013
Play2X said:
Kineta said:

At least I am not talking about a small change over a few days, but rather about 150k of 10 votes, of which 100k came in the last month. Same for the other seasons of SnK, really. I am aware that a lot of new accounts are made because, well, with corona we have an influx of new people as well, of which certainly a lot of people are legitimate accounts, but when those 100k accounts all just happen to vote specifically SnK as 10, I am a bit dubious. Especially because (at least from what information we have on this thread) the 10 votes are still counted, since they are neither in a single timeframe as happened during Ishuzoku times, nor are they 1s that are simple to filter.
Right now, the whole feature of the mean score is abused by both HnR:B and SnK fans, and both give this site a bad name, and a bad time.
Of course, the favorite character botting is just as bad, even though a lot of people don't notice that. I talked a long time about this with my best friend, who works in IT security, and according to him the only way to possibly get this situation under control is two-factor authentification. As much as I hate it, but to get the favorites and means to know anything at all and not being some joke, we apparently NEED two-factoring. I mean, a positive is that two-factoring increases security, so it isn't a completely useless allocation of time.
By the way, I neither care about Brotherhood, nor Kyojin on a personal level, I just want the mean score to mean something.
\

season 3 part 2 has close to 300k 10/10 votes what the fuck? Why is it hard to believe the final season of the most popular anime of the last decade can't produce 100k 10/10 then? Makes no fucking sense.

season 3 part 2 is 9.10, its only natural the final season and the best arc by many in the final season will be rated even higher.

Here is the formula https://myanimelist.net/info.php?go=topanime calculate it yourself with the stats and you will realise the score you see is not what is reflective of the overall score.

For example snk is t 9.17, with 60.5% 10/10 while fmab is 50% 10/10, the fact that snk is 9.17 means the legit 10/10 vote is probably between 49%-54% so about 7-10% of those 10/10 votes are bot account that are not counted.

We don't know how mal anit bot system works, but we can assume that any new account that was made to upvote or downvote a series will not be counted.

Despite the final season 10/10 votes still increasing the score is still decreasing it, means more legit accounts are giving it a low score than bot account, hence why even if a snk fan made a 20k 10/10 bot accounts to boost snk it will be a waste because the anti bot system will not include it.

S
Feb 6, 2021 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
@Kineta

My question is, wouldn't it be easier if you make it a bit more harder to make accounts? Like an account would have to verify the email before it can be activated?

Because I am sure users that are making bot accounts are using random email generator to easily create fake accounts.
Feb 6, 2021 11:39 AM

Jul 2020
keragamming said:
@Kineta

My question is, wouldn't it be easier if you make it a bit more harder to make accounts? Like an account would have to verify the email before it can be activated?

Because I am sure users that are making bot accounts are using random email generator to easily create fake accounts.

Those type of accounts are not counted into real scores.
Kineta said:

So sad to see that an admin had to create a full essay just to advice these users.Come on mal users you can be better than to be involved in these childish score wars.
ScordoloFeb 6, 2021 11:43 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 6, 2021 11:48 AM

Oct 2013
@Scordolo

I know that, but she said that they are looking for ways to counter the bot accounts that are increasing the favourite count for characters, example Luffy and Levi, so I'm saying if they had done that, it would be a lot harder and more time consuming for persons to create many bot accounts.

So imo, either they shadow ban those accounts from increasing the favourite list or have a automatic kill switch that will delete them instantly after they are created and action shows that it was created sorely to increase the favourite list.
Feb 6, 2021 11:54 AM

Jul 2020
keragamming said:
@Scordolo

I know that, but she said that they are looking for ways to counter the bot accounts that are increasing the favourite count for characters, example Luffy and Levi, so I'm saying if they had done that, it would be a lot harder and more time consuming for persons to create many bot accounts.

So imo, either they shadow ban those accounts from increasing the favourite list or have a automatic kill switch that will delete them instantly after they are created and action shows that it was created sorely to increase the favourite list.

I forgot that favorite characters list even existed...Anyway those list are not even important.It's what the score matters as that is the crucial factor as it decides the early first impression of the anime.If a casual wants to watch it.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 7, 2021 12:19 AM

Mar 2012
I think I have a solution for this problem once and for all, one that completely discounts brigading altogether. A new vote-counting mechanism in place of the old one.

In this new system, anti-brigading is focused on three major scores: 10s, 9s and 1s.

For 10s and 9s the overall fanbase size comes into play, and the number is then adjusted to its brigading power, a number based on the ratio between the fanbase size and the oveall MALbase. This means that small anime would not be affected by this, as naturally, the fanbases would be too small and the numbers uninflated.

For the 1s, it is more tricky, as brigading is external, and we can't tell how many voters swoop in and from where. While this may be easy for this particular hot topic right now, it is too circumstantial and we can't keep track of all the drama for this (the point is to bypass it.)

So instead I used an equation that downscales the number of 1s dramatically for all anime, to a point where it's in-line with the other scores.

With that, I would proceed to count the scores for the top 10 anime and make a site for this alternative listing.
End Zionazism
Feb 7, 2021 12:35 AM

Jun 2020
Mikasa said:
I think I have a solution for this problem once and for all, one that completely discounts brigading altogether. A new vote-counting mechanism in place of the old one.

In this new system, anti-brigading is focused on three major scores: 10s, 9s and 1s.

For 10s and 9s the overall fanbase size comes into play, and the number is then adjusted to its brigading power, a number based on the ratio between the fanbase size and the oveall MALbase. This means that small anime would not be affected by this, as naturally, the fanbases would be too small and the numbers uninflated.

For the 1s, it is more tricky, as brigading is external, and we can't tell how many voters swoop in and from where. While this may be easy for this particular hot topic right now, it is too circumstantial and we can't keep track of all the drama for this (the point is to bypass it.)

So instead I used an equation that downscales the number of 1s dramatically for all anime, to a point where it's in-line with the other scores.

With that, I would proceed to count the scores for the top 10 anime and make a site for this alternative listing.

The ratio idea is pretty good actually.
HUNTER X HUNTER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2021 1:06 AM
Aug 2018
As a rule, unless the average score is below, say 7, the no of 1s should not be more than the combined 2s and 3s. If you'll observe 1s are always more than 2s, 3s which shouldn't make sense if we think of score distribution in a bell curve sense for shows that 7 or 7.5 or higher.
These kinds of patterns should be dealt with by the system.
Feb 7, 2021 1:07 AM

Mar 2012
Yes this is a factor I'm taking into account. But also, anime length plays a big factor. It's easier for dupe accounts' scores to count for shorter anime, because the condition of having watched 1/5 of the episodes is more easily fulfilled
End Zionazism
Feb 7, 2021 1:26 AM
Aug 2018
Well the condition for having watched 1/5 can easily be faked anyway. So it's a problem for every show, regardless of its length. The big puzzle is how to verify these votes
Feb 7, 2021 1:33 AM

Mar 2012
ghostfaceon said:
Well the condition for having watched 1/5 can easily be faked anyway. So it's a problem for every show, regardless of its length. The big puzzle is how to verify these votes

Yeah but we need to factor in that the shorter the anime, the less savvy the fans are about such things.
End Zionazism
Feb 7, 2021 1:37 AM
Aug 2018
So for certain lengths, the metric for having watched a certain %age of the show should be changed.
So for 1 cour which is the majority of the seasonal shows, ratings should be counted, say after having watched 2/3rds or even 3/4ths of the show, with 2 cours, 50% and for longer, 1/5ths
Feb 7, 2021 5:38 AM
Nov 2019
Mikasa said:

That's a smart idea. The only problem is, then FMAB would drop significantly in score. I don't really know about how everyone genuinely rates aot season 4, but I do know the vast majority of people who aren't fans of the series say it's an 8 out of 10, maximum.
Feb 7, 2021 5:57 AM
Dec 2018
Or just use reviews as the basis of score. On top of that, disregard duplicate reviews (it's not that hard to detect troll reviews and plagiarism). On top of that, add rating system for these reviews, and give less or no weight to troll reviews. Genuine reviews would have an equal weight no matter what their ratings are. And limit participation of the new accounts (they can rate, but their rating won't be counted until they reach a certain karma, which can be calculated based on activity like making posts or giving reviews, or just commenting in threads. Again tie the users to a rating system, so bots can't gain karma and something like that).

It's not a perfect solution, but still a better one.
Feb 7, 2021 6:41 AM
Feb 2021
ghostfaceon said:
As a rule, unless the average score is below, say 7, the no of 1s should not be more than the combined 2s and 3s. If you'll observe 1s are always more than 2s, 3s which shouldn't make sense if we think of score distribution in a bell curve sense for shows that 7 or 7.5 or higher.
These kinds of patterns should be dealt with by the system.

I would use the Gaussian distribution with caution, because it usually describes random processes like the accuracy of bullets, but I agree that when 1s is greater than 2s, this may indirectly indicate fake estimates.
Feb 7, 2021 7:05 AM

May 2009
Posts #1252 to #1261 merged from a dupe thread.

There's already a system in place, please use this thread if you have any suggestions on how to make it better.
Feb 7, 2021 8:20 AM
Apr 2018
rusinator322 said:

I would use the Gaussian distribution with caution, because it usually describes random processes like the accuracy of bullets, but I agree that when 1s is greater than 2s, this may indirectly indicate fake estimates.

I'd be guessing MAL uses the bell curve distribution to combat bots already. But it seems real account brigading has to be sorted with another system. The most recent case I can think of is Gintama getting it's score fixed last month after dropping 0.02 in 2 days. Gintama final movie is being kept down by it as well I'm assuming.

MAL hopefully should apply this AoT and FMAB as well otherwise the score for both is on its way to become a mess. The stats head from MAL says they closely monitor the top stuff so maybe they're working on stuff?
Feb 8, 2021 3:40 AM

Jun 2014
ghostfaceon said:
So for certain lengths, the metric for having watched a certain %age of the show should be changed.
So for 1 cour which is the majority of the seasonal shows, ratings should be counted, say after having watched 2/3rds or even 3/4ths of the show, with 2 cours, 50% and for longer, 1/5ths

This is absolutey true, there's no reason why one should have to watch over 200 episodes of, say One Piece for their score to count. They should have an equation where the percentage of episodes one needs to watch decreases as the number of episodes increases.

But I disagree with your 2/3rds or even 3/4ths requirement. Outside of movies (since there are no fractional episodes), there should be no series where your vote is discounted despite watching half of the series. A range of 5% (for the longest series) and like 1/3 (for the smallest) seems ideal.
Feb 21, 2021 3:31 PM
Apr 2017
I have a question.
According to first screenshot of original post amount of votes include "troll votes". However it still doesnt match troll votes from calculated total of score stats (from the screenshot on the post 1 004 005 compared to 1 057 797). Is there some kind of error, or is the first number accurate number of votes (the one used for weighted score)? If not, what is the difference between those amount of votes?
Feb 23, 2021 1:08 AM
Apr 2018
Frq said:
I have a question.
According to first screenshot of original post amount of votes include "troll votes". However it still doesnt match troll votes from calculated total of score stats (from the screenshot on the post 1 004 005 compared to 1 057 797). Is there some kind of error, or is the first number accurate number of votes (the one used for weighted score)? If not, what is the difference between those amount of votes?

The total votes section updates much more infrequently than the stats if I'm not wrong
Feb 24, 2021 10:32 AM
Apr 2017
PrasantGrG said:
Frq said:
I have a question.

The total votes section updates much more infrequently than the stats if I'm not wrong

Something is still not right. Looking at anime at the top with large number of votes - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Current displayed number of votes is 1,372,393
Current calculated number of votes is 1,445,438
That's ~5% votes difference btw, so rather significant.
Data i took more than 2 weeks ago:
Displayed number of votes was 1,343,154
Calculated number of votes was 1,420,176
That means displayed number of votes right now is still a lot smaller than calculated number of votes more than 2 weeks ago, even after it was updated.
I thought maybe that 5% difference is number of troll votes not included in weighted score, but after some calculations it seems highly unlikely.
Feb 28, 2021 3:01 AM

Mar 2012
I'm not sure where to psot this but MAL needs to reassess it's stupid ranking system.

I've said this when Gintama raided the top 10 and I'll say it now that it's literally just gintama and SNK.

SORT ANIME BY IP NOT BY FUCKING SEASONS.

I'm not saying combine the scores. Just sort all gintama, SNK, etc seasons into one IP each, and keep the highest one on the list. Underneath show "other seasons by this show, and list sub-listings with their respective scores.

So instead of 2 and 3 being SNK. Just have #2 be SNK and the Season 3 Part 2 show up underneath it as a text. Then number # would be Gintama or whatever is currently number 4.
End Zionazism
Mar 18, 2021 2:10 PM

Jan 2015
Can something be done for favorites? These botters have now moved from botting the score of their favorite anime to botting favorites for particular anime and characters. One look at archive.org pages from a few months back and the favorites page now should prove this.
Apr 6, 2021 12:49 AM
Feb 2020
Looking at how FMAB rating drop, i think the new code is not working anymore
Apr 26, 2021 1:08 PM
Apr 2018
The issue of favorite botting really is seeming more and more messed up. But it's still not easy to discern from site member inflation
Jun 29, 2021 9:28 AM
Mar 2021
I just have a question. how about Fruits Basket? Since it reached #1 recently, many people downvoted it. But we can't do because mostly are legit account, but it is very unusual to boost the 1/10 scores, from 400+ before the end of the episode 13, and now it reaches almost 2000.
Jun 29, 2021 11:38 AM
Mar 2018
Stazzz00 said:
I just have a question. how about Fruits Basket? Since it reached #1 recently, many people downvoted it. But we can't do because mostly are legit account, but it is very unusual to boost the 1/10 scores, from 400+ before the end of the episode 13, and now it reaches almost 2000.

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing. I checked the peiple who downvoted Fruba recently and not only had the accounts joined MAL today but they had also given 1 star to fruba and 10 to fmab. For 3 months the 1* people where less than 400 and now they are close to 2.000. IN. LESS. THAN. 24. HOURS.
Jun 29, 2021 11:40 AM
Mar 2021
avengingangel2 said:
Stazzz00 said:

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing. I checked the peiple who downvoted Fruba recently and not only had the accounts joined MAL today but they had also given 1 star to fruba and 10 to fmab. For 3 months the 1* people where less than 400 and now they are close to 2.000. IN. LESS. THAN. 24. HOURS.

I also want to ask what are the further actions of the Mods about this:
https://twitter.com/godsresolve/status/1409786102936784897
Jun 29, 2021 11:41 AM
Mar 2021
avengingangel2 said:
Stazzz00 said:

It exceeds 2000 already. Its very obvious
Jun 29, 2021 11:44 AM
Mar 2018
Stazzz00 said:
avengingangel2 said:

I swear when I commented I checked and it was 1900+ something. Now it's 2244? WTH are they doing? Creating fake accounts every second?
Jun 29, 2021 11:45 AM
Mar 2021
avengingangel2 said:
Stazzz00 said:

I swear when I commented I checked and it was 1900+ something. Now it's 2244? WTH are they doing? Creating fake accounts every second?

Or maybe they are really using their real accounts. Well they have a big fandom
Jun 29, 2021 11:57 AM
Oct 2020
Stazzz00 said:
avengingangel2 said:

I also want to ask what are the further actions of the Mods about this:
https://twitter.com/godsresolve/status/1409786102936784897

Whooaah. They even request backup from Twitter just to downvote it. That's hilarious
Jun 29, 2021 11:59 AM

Jul 2017
Why are you Fruit's basket fans trying to make this sound like a serious global conflict when anime's get downvoted from the first place all the time?

Life is unfair, bear with it. Fruit's basket is a niche anime and cannot surpass the giant that is FMAB.

Jun 29, 2021 12:18 PM
Mar 2018
laslodj said:
Why are you Fruit's basket fans trying to make this sound like a serious global conflict when anime's get downvoted from the first place all the time?

Life is unfair, bear with it. Fruit's basket is a niche anime and cannot surpass the giant that is FMAB.

There are literally bot accounts downvoting the anime right now. Fruits Basket is one of the best Shojo anime of all time. As a season, it definitely deserves a high rating because it was a great ending to the story.

Your comment might have had a bigger impact, if you hadn't given 1 star to fruba while talking about "the giant that is FMAB." At least give the anime a try (from season 1, not 3 because the story won't make much sense)

Jun 29, 2021 12:20 PM

Jan 2009
the Anti Bot System cannot correct scores from legitimate and long time users afaik so clearly there are group of long time users here on MAL that are vote brigading
Pages (26) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »

More topics from this board

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Fall 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Sep 12

128 by kevele904 »»
52 minutes ago

» Summer Stack Challenges 🎾 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Jul 30

331 by KingOfPneumos »»
Today, 12:11 AM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kineta - Mar 17

156 by badabass »»
Sep 17, 5:59 PM

» Join MAL's Moderator Team!

Kineta - Sep 12

0 by Kineta »»
Sep 12, 7:26 PM

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - May 23

124 by Chronowarp »»
Sep 10, 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.