Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2022 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
Is it just me or does Elf gets cuter every episode? Lol. I still think a main selling point of the show is the comedy gags.

Ojisan and Elf had some chemistry for sure but I want to see how much further it develops. Sega and video game references are still added here and there, which I think its a neat little thing in the anime.
Jul 27, 2022 7:49 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It was pretty awesome to see Fujimiya stick up for Takafumi when he was younger xD. 'You think this is dirty??!'
I'm still sad we didn't get to see the elf reverse isekai'd into Japan but perhaps we will get that later?
He used ice magic to stop the hot coffee spilling lol.
Fujimiya takes a shower in Takafumi's house and wonders if Takafumi's preference is girls in men's shirts...
BUT TAKAFUMI WALKS IN THE SHOWER??!?!?!?!?!
Takafumi says he will take responsibility by...
placing the flag upside down-the emergency position!
He asks ojisan to erase his memory of the incident but Fujimiya wants the memory to stay for some reason?
'A pinch is a chance!' Ojisan's wonderful philosophy!
We get to see the first time ojisan drinks alcohol when he turned twenty...he hasn't aged much xD.
The elf girl appears! She asks him how he resealed the city barrier but ojisan offers her food to keep the barrier resealing a secret.
She is surprised about his extreme power!
The tsundereness! IS BEAUTIFUL!
Puyo puyo's strategy guidebook is where the philosophy came from...
Ojisan takes her back to his room! It seems he is different when drunk! BUT HE JUST WANTED HER TO HELP HIM BACK TO HIS ROOM! Seems the elf girl had been crying...
Then ojisan drinks again in the real world and he starts flying!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDJul 27, 2022 8:05 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 27, 2022 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
When you start off a boy reading the Zero no Tsukaima LN but being bullied and saved by an even ruthless young Fujimiya, that's a nightmare alright.

Certainly, Fujimiya and Takafumi's uncle are conversing alright, but bridging the generational gap seems difficult for someone who's a Sega nerd having ideas for a birthday gift. But when it's between Fujimiya and Takafumi...the hatred goes deep with their love-hate relationship, and especially with that swimsuit photo of hers...which lost to a coffee bean sale offer. But immediately freezing and heating Fujimiya with magic, man, Uncle has it hard to integrate into normal life.

OH SHIT...the moment where Takafumi just entered the house and walked on Fujimiya almost nude...YELP...! It already looks like Fujimiya wanna get it down, but Takafumi is just as dense lols to use signal flags to signal Uncle. But at least Takafumi is a sensible guy, and still regards Fujimiya the same as he did.

For Fujimiya's birthday gift, Uncle has only his life philosophy: "A pinch is a chance."...taken straight from Puyo Puyo's strategy guidebook lols. But when he's aged 20 and looked the same now as is in the fantasy world, what the hell haha. The tsundere elf is back, and WOW is she dressed for the occasion, though not to see him of course. Talking about their fantasy adventures, Uncle only knows that he must save the damsel in distress, all with a single sword.

When Uncle dragged the tsundere elf in his drunken state, I'd swear he becomes the best MC ever to lay bare his feelings towards her...only to leave her outside of his room and go to sleep. WHAT THE HELL UNCLE!!! The tsundere elf cried all night..and Uncle...can't really hold his liquor well at all...he's gone berserk...

it's gonna be pain waiting 2 weeks for the new episode to arrive...this show is COMEDY GOLD.
Jul 27, 2022 8:15 AM

Jan 2018
What a funny episode!

Takafumi is so pure, respect. Fujimiya doing all she can just to make Takafumi fall for her. Fujimiya, faito!

The Tsundere Elf's dress was pretty. Although she didn't get with Ojisan that night, it was compensated the next day.

Cannot wait for the next one! Hope they get well soon due to the delay.
Jul 27, 2022 8:16 AM

Jan 2021
This is reaching one of the only animes to have episodes that continue to get better and better each week, I absolutely adored the jokes in this one and was laughing a bit too much.

Also noticed that Takafumi is as clueless as a goat when it comes to taking signs yet I can't say that doesn't make the show even better then it already is, something about the relationship between Takafumi and Fujimiya is honestly hilarious on it's won

Whole episode went by like nothing and my only complaint is the delay for the next episode...can't wait though.
Get well soon to the studio though <3

Jul 27, 2022 8:22 AM

Sep 2021
This was a really good episode, shame next week we arent getting another one
Jul 27, 2022 8:35 AM

Apr 2014
Like uncle like nephew. Both of them were so dumb when talking about their own love interest.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 27, 2022 8:40 AM

Mar 2013
Lol, that post-credits scene, though.
Jul 27, 2022 8:41 AM

Apr 2022
Imagine crying yourself to sleep for 18 years.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Jul 27, 2022 9:09 AM
May 2017
Stark700 said:
Is it just me or does Elf gets cuter every episode? Lol. I still think a main selling point of the show is the comedy gags.

Ojisan and Elf had some chemistry for sure but I want to see how much further it develops. Sega and video game references are still added here and there, which I think its a neat little thing in the anime.

he mentioned one of the games that i want to play when i got a Saturn BURNING RANGERS and the famous 3D controller for the Saturn lol

Jul 27, 2022 9:09 AM

Mar 2015
I'm liking everything about this anime and very good to relax for a while.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Jul 27, 2022 9:17 AM

Oct 2017
Another episode of feeling bad for the elf girl and Fujimiya. The post credit scene though.
Jul 27, 2022 9:19 AM

Jan 2020
Some nice fan service of Fujimiya this episode. Though, at this point, I guess ignorance runs in the family. I thought Takafumi wouldn't be as bad as Ojisan. Poor Fujimiya.

Aside from that, the flag gag was pretty funny, and it was nice to see Ojisan showing off his prowess a bit. Despite how he acts and is perceived he managed to wipe out some really significant bosses with persistence and skill.

Also; nothing wrong with learning life lessons from games, manga, and anime.

LoveScope said:
Imagine crying yourself to sleep for 18 years.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 27, 2022 9:27 AM

Sep 2019
If this continues, the show will easily receive a 10/10 from me. PEAK COMEDY. (SEGGS)
Sadly, Covid-19 caused episode 5 to be delayed.
Jul 27, 2022 9:31 AM

Jun 2021
I love seeing Fujimiya as kid lmao. But my man Takafumi has good taste. Familiar of Zero is a classic!

I love how the uncle was taking photos with a camera of a phone. My man was thinking of using smoke signals to communicate with Takafumi, it’s obvious flags work better haha.

Takafumi deleting the photo was hilarious too! Definitely too risky to be sending that kinda pic lol. Besides coffee > Fujimiya in a swimsuit lmao. Wasn’t expecting Fujimiya fan service this episode. I love Takafumi’s reaction to seeing Fujimiya change lol. It was traumatic enough to try and use the mind wipe spell.

The uncle is one poor bastard if he hasn’t aged since he was a teen. I mean to look like an old ass man when you’re a teen… no wonder they called him a half orc lmao. Nice to see how he met Ms. Tsundere though. Just when she thought she was gonna get lucky lol. feel bad for her, did she cry herself to sleep?? Haha. Well, at least she had that whole labyrinth situation in the end. So..score?

Being drunk and using magic honestly sounds like a good time lol. I wanna fly around while shitfaced.
Jul 27, 2022 9:37 AM

Oct 2016
Silent_Shadow05 said:
o wonder they called him a half orc lmao. .

not even a half orc, a full orc.
Jul 27, 2022 9:40 AM

Dec 2016
good episode as I expected.. I loved the cute face of the elf ..

Jul 27, 2022 9:42 AM

Jan 2018
I've been wondering this for a while now, does Ojisan not have a Dreamcast? If he does, why doesn't he play it? It's arguably the most important Sega console after the Genesis as it was the last console they ever made. I guess it's too modern for Ojisan's taste?

I feel so bad about the Elf girl.
Jul 27, 2022 9:45 AM

Aug 2018
Nice that Elf went for it at the end when she was shot with that aphrodisiac and knocked Ojisan out
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jul 27, 2022 10:16 AM

Jun 2020
Kid Takafumi just wanted to read Zero no Tsukaima LN in peace. And Tsundere-san's eyes were red from crying at night too much lol, the poor girl.
Jul 27, 2022 10:25 AM

Apr 2022
0451 said:

I feel so bad about the Elf girl.

Yeah about that...
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Jul 27, 2022 10:30 AM

Jul 2014
The more I see Elf and Uncle interacting in the isekai world the more I feel betrayed that wasn’t really her in the real world.
Jul 27, 2022 11:05 AM

Jan 2018
TheBasedMaki said:
The more I see Elf and Uncle interacting in the isekai world the more I feel betrayed that wasn’t really her in the real world.
I feel the very same.
Jul 27, 2022 11:18 AM

May 2021
Takafumi is right, uncle really can't tell the difference between video games and reality.

Jul 27, 2022 11:30 AM

Jul 2013
The fact the tsundere elf spent all the night crying broke my heart.
Jul 27, 2022 11:34 AM

Jul 2022
Another funny episode, this anime never disappoints
i hope that elf girl will follow oji-san to earth >.<
Jul 27, 2022 11:45 AM
Dec 2021
this episode is great!
Jul 27, 2022 11:54 AM

Feb 2022
Man this show gets a laugh from me each time which is rare these days. Them actually using flags to signal each other...
Very relatable coffee moment too, first time I splurged on some decent beans really did change my coffee drinking for the better.
Jul 27, 2022 12:32 PM
Jul 2022
7.97 score is underrated
Jul 27, 2022 12:41 PM

Feb 2021
The Familiar of Zero light novel lol.

And middle school Fujimiya lmao
Jul 27, 2022 12:51 PM
Jun 2017
I am interested in the antidote used by elf in post credits scene.😄
Jul 27, 2022 12:55 PM

Jun 2017
My poor elf girl had her soul played with again because our Unlce was just too much on the sigma grindset. I love the Zero LN reference though, definitely one of my favorite guilty pleasure series that I never really finnished.
Jul 27, 2022 1:27 PM

May 2018
Was the hospital nurse conceived in that erased part of ojisan's memory in the dungeon?
This deosn't explain her age tho...time flows differently between those worlds? Uncle was there for more years in personal times?
alshuJul 27, 2022 1:31 PM
Jul 27, 2022 1:33 PM

Jan 2022
Always entertained every time I watch this anime, relaxed and not much to think about. Can't wait for the next 2 weeks for the next episode
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Jul 27, 2022 1:41 PM
Mar 2021
Is there like an unspoken rule between Mangaka's to make the male characters as oblivious to romantic hints as humanly possible?
Jul 27, 2022 1:55 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, Ojisan and the Elf's stories are just the best. It's hilarious how he still didn't notice her feelings despite all that, and it's only getting more obvious by the episode xD. She's definitely getting cuter by the flashback too, lmao.

Fujimiya, meanwhile, isn't holding back on wooing Takafumi. She didn't just a pic of herself wearing a bikini in middle school, how'd she even think that'd interest him?

Takafumi, in many ways, is a lost cause too. Just properly listen to her once and don't try to be the manliest man around.

The gags of this show, I'm going to miss it until it comes back...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 27, 2022 2:07 PM

May 2020
Well can't blame those kids bullying Takafumi, because yeah that's what you ought to do when someone reads something garbage. Though again it baffles me how much of a dense-head he himself is lol, Fujimiya really has a tough time ahead.

L for Tsundere elf once again and it's really becoming a norm at this stage lmao. Really long three weeks wait now.
Jul 27, 2022 2:13 PM

Sep 2020
Very funny episode! He is totally unaware of what she thinks about him, and even the other two know more about the situation.
Jul 27, 2022 2:45 PM

Sep 2020
Man, I'm loving this show more and more
Jul 27, 2022 3:12 PM
Aug 2016
Bruh, did the Elf just have seggs with Ojisan at the end after knocking him out, and is that the reason why Fujimiya asked for the poison, to seduce Takafumi? If that's the case, bruh, I can't, it's too hilarious 💀💀💀

Elf and Ojisan stories are just hilarious lmfao, I always end up cracking hard. Hope there's more here 💀💀💀
Jul 27, 2022 3:14 PM

Apr 2011
This uncle is top 1 asexual characters in anime/manga honestly, at least that's what it looks like to me so far.
Jul 27, 2022 3:17 PM

May 2018
If only we have sexy controllers like that nowadays.

Anyways Elf girl is hilarious
Jul 27, 2022 3:59 PM

Sep 2017
Lol the age reveal of Ojisan being a teenager in everything we've seen in isekai land so far. Both these mfers are so dense but I suppose it runs in the family.
Jul 27, 2022 4:21 PM

Sep 2020
What a hilarious episode, with them being thick-headed like that, using flags to contact each other, and the interactions with the uncle and the elf. Can't wait to see what else they are keeping up their sleeves.
Jul 27, 2022 4:29 PM
Oct 2019
but damn look at Fujimiya now...

Ojisan really doesn't understand what have he done with Elf girl huh lol

Episode flew by like it just 10 mins. i swear...

sad news sad news, COVID hit the studio
Episode 5 gonna be delayed until August 17.

hopefully everyone safe there.
Jul 27, 2022 4:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Fujimiya definitely stole this one for me, I laughed when she sent Takafumi that swimsuit pic when she was younger, his reaction was honestly kinda expected lol, that would definitely be a bit risky to keep, I respect the gesture from Fujimiya tho lol. And wow the bit where Takafumi caught her getting dressed, man what a good scene, he might finally have eyes for her now. Of course he immediately tries to wipe it from his brain using Ojisan’s powers lol, I know he meant good by it but man I wouldn’t wanna forget that.

And all the elf girl flashback scenes were awesome, Ojisan leading her on is always hilarious to see, loved all her reactions too, not to mention the reactions from Takafumi and Fujimiya once again. And wow, that poison scene at the end was really hot, but also had a hilarious ending lol. I didn’t expect stuff like this from this show but I welcome it for sure!

And man, it’s a shame to hear about the delays, but just like with Shikimori last season I want the staff to be well and I want the show to be as good as it possibly can be, so those are definitely needed delays no matter how heartbreaking lol. This peak anime will have to wait for now.
Jul 27, 2022 5:11 PM
Apr 2022
The episode have a lot of suggestions. Lmao
I do wonder what the Elf-san do.
Jul 27, 2022 5:12 PM

Jan 2021
It’s painful to keep watching Ojisan fumble it and not understand that the tsundare actually likes him😭
Jul 27, 2022 5:13 PM
Apr 2022
I always wait for the real reason what actually happened and try to guessing. But it seem I can't get it right.
Jul 27, 2022 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
Marcus5768 said:
Nice that Elf went for it at the end when she was shot with that aphrodisiac and knocked Ojisan out

lol I'm pretty sure she just masturbated while he was knocked out, and didn't rape him.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

189 by TangyTea »»
Jun 15, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

126 by Baskarite »»
Jun 14, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

252 by Morcombe1990 »»
Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

129 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 8:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.