Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 6, 2022 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
Blushes, pouts, cute faces. Oh man, this show really gave an adorable look for our main cast.

Episode is as I had expected featuring Kotone and her goals in this town. Looks like this is the type of show about a main protagonist with others to help the helpless. It's an interesting premise for sure. Kotone seems like a shy girl but can easily make friends with others.
Apr 6, 2022 6:00 AM

Jul 2017
Remember last Spring's Dragon, Ie wo Kau? This is exactly the same, just changed into a stereotypical CGDCT. And RPG in this case, stands for: Rent, Plan, Guide.

Aside from Shikimori-san coming this Saturday, Doga Kobo is back with another Manga Time Kirara CGDCT, and this time it's covering the real estate side of things.

The RPG Real Estate consists of wizard Kotone Kazairo, demi-human "loli dragon" mascot Fa, childhood friends of priest Rufuria and warrior Rakira, of which the place is Kotone's new place of employment.

Any property for all customers, all distinguished as per how they see fit.

I'd thought that Motohiro Taniguchi's character designs were way too similar to that of Madoka Magica: Magia Record, but it's more close to Yuru Yuri's key animation.

It's rare that I say this, but this has the GJ-bu feel, albeit in a fantasy world. This will be a comfy watch.
KANLen09Apr 6, 2022 9:36 AM
Apr 6, 2022 6:02 AM

Feb 2020
You just can't go wrong with Doga Kobo + CGDCT. The fluffiest show of the season is here. <3

This was just unbelievable cute and fun episode. I'm in love with all the characters.

Haha. xD

The obligatory pout face. Fa is too adorable.

I'm glad they finally found a perfect home for the Great Sage. That place is a paradise.

SerafosApr 6, 2022 8:31 AM
Apr 6, 2022 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
The first Manga Time Kirara adaptation of the season + it's from Doga Kobo. Nothing can't go wrong with this combination.
Fa's tail can be eaten!? It reminded me of a tail from that 'maid dragon'.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 6, 2022 7:06 AM

Feb 2019
As it's a CGDCT by Doga Kobo I expected I'd enjoyt his first episode. turns out i'm correct. I hope this is a better real estate anime than what Dragon goes House-Hunting.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Apr 6, 2022 7:34 AM
Dec 2021
Ah yes, Doga Kobo, studio that introduce me into Yuri Anime!! So this is their new Anime, I will give this Anime 10/10....Ngl this Anime is very enjoyable and Sugoii Kawaii desu!!!
... Let me enjoy this Slice of Life

About the character, they all really cute af, probably my type lol, umm that dragon, if I'm right her name is "Fa" maybe, she super cute like af (no I'm not lolicon likes underage character that Bakadere just say she cute cuz why not lol). Also if my ears is okay, her(That dragon) voice sound like Hinata or Koyori from Anime Wataten ig, that purple hair is remind me of... I don't remember but I mean someone on Anime Gochuumon...

Ngl I'm sure this will be a nice slice of life ever, sure I will read the manga after complete this Anime (lol I always do that)

Ok bye thanks
Apr 6, 2022 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly this looks really nice so far and the characters where a lot of fun to watch.
I hope this will stay like this since it's really calming to watch.

Seems like the boss of the girls is also pretty interesting so i hope we will get to see her soon.
Apr 6, 2022 7:37 AM

Nov 2015
another cute girls doing cute things from DG. I liked the atmosphere the girls are really cute i was laughing at the cooking scene

Apr 6, 2022 7:44 AM

Mar 2021
Great first episode this looks like it will be a relaxing series to watch
Apr 6, 2022 7:46 AM

Dec 2010
Cute little all-girls show with a bit of fanservice, can't go wrong with that! Still a bit bummed two of the girls got a design change, but at least the rest of the fanservice remains intact.
Apr 6, 2022 8:12 AM

Sep 2009
found my show to relax to for this season.
Apr 6, 2022 8:15 AM
Jun 2020
Fun and relaxing episode. Rufria is already the best girl.
Apr 6, 2022 8:16 AM

Nov 2016
RIP apple pie

A CGDCT fantasy is more up my alley than all the isekai so far. It's hard to go wrong.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2022 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Fa is just too cute, I like her voice a lot.
Apr 6, 2022 9:13 AM

Jan 2017
Never knew I needed Cute Girls Selling Real Estate until now and it was hella cute

Rize from Gochiusa becomes a warrior in this world eh
Apr 6, 2022 9:51 AM

Jun 2021
Fuck you, it's cute and it's Doga Kobo and I like it
Apr 6, 2022 10:07 AM

May 2020
I like this one. Its calming and it reminds me Is the order a Rabbit?, which i also like.
Apr 6, 2022 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
I thought this was funny as hell. Fa and Rakira had me laughing so hard at times.

Reminded me a lot of Hinako note as well.

Im in on this
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 6, 2022 10:40 AM
Jul 2019
Is the order a rabbit? in fantasy world
And i love it. After watching this, there isnt a speck of stress left in me and my face is hurting from smiling. So its great, as far as im concerned
Apr 6, 2022 11:23 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Fa is too adorable! Seems Kotone has good intuition on what type of house the buyer really wants also!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 6, 2022 11:36 AM

May 2021
A CGDCT fantasy show with good worldbuilding and likeable characters is right up my alley. Especially the worldbuilding.
This episode also touched upon the importance of understanding your customers before any recommendations, a detail I really appreciated.

Apr 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2017
Gee I wonder why everyone compares it to Is the Order a Rabbit?

Apr 6, 2022 12:39 PM
Jul 2020
Rize spotted character limit
Apr 6, 2022 12:40 PM

Aug 2021
The episode was a lot of fun! Aside from the blatant "inspiration" for the purple-haired girl, the start with the semi-lost girl trying to find her way to her new job and the totally-not-a-cafeteria workplace, it seems the show wants to do its own thing (not sure if I'm too out of the loop, but I hadn't come across a CGDCT anime in a fantasy setting), if still adhering to the classic moe formula.

DarkDooM2 said:
Still a bit bummed two of the girls got a design change, but at least the rest of the fanservice remains intact.

What did they change, exactly? I'm curious now lol.
Apr 6, 2022 12:51 PM

Dec 2010
KVELLER said:

Twintails and loli were seemingly too lewd.
Apr 6, 2022 1:00 PM

Aug 2021
DarkDooM2 said:
KVELLER said:

Twintails and loli were seemingly too lewd.

Not sure how I feel about those changes, but I can definitely see why they made them, especially with the twintails girl.
Apr 6, 2022 1:36 PM

Feb 2007
But the important question remains - is it even legal to have the Ayaya clone not be voiced by Taneda Risa this time?
Apr 6, 2022 2:28 PM

Jun 2017
genzdoomer said:
WTF is wrong with the girls eyes?
Anyways. this is just another generic and forgettable moeshit, Doga Kobo used to be better...

Gotta agree, watched the PV and the eyes instantly put me off sadly. I usually don't skip Doga Kobo stuff but there is a first for everything. Plus I watched the real estate selling Dragon too and don't feel like watching that all over again in a different skin.

I hope people who will stick around enjoy it at least. :)
Apr 6, 2022 2:59 PM
Aug 2017
I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.
Apr 6, 2022 3:35 PM

Feb 2010
just disappointing.
Apr 6, 2022 3:44 PM

Jun 2013
Cute Girls Doing Cute Things so not much yo expect from this
Apr 6, 2022 4:30 PM

Aug 2020
aaaa my CGDCT of the season is finally here. This feels more like an adventure more than selling houses. Doga Kobo never fails to impress me. The cuteness of the show is so good!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 6, 2022 4:59 PM

Sep 2020
15th anniversary of world peace! I'm not sure why but that cracked me up.
genzdoomer said:
WTF is wrong with the girls eyes?
Anyways. this is just another generic and forgettable moeshit, Doga Kobo used to be better...

Generic how? How many series like this one do you know?
Cute girls running a estate agency in a fantasy world sounds like a novel concept to me but what do I know.
Apr 6, 2022 6:02 PM

Nov 2015
What the heck kind of creature is Fa???

Well, she's cute so that's the most important thing. I just can't figure out if she's part dragon or seahorse or...

Anyway this was a fun first episode. Doga Kobo keeps doing things right.
Apr 6, 2022 6:38 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really liked this, definitely reminds me of Gochiusa a fair bit (partly due to Rakira looking like Rize lol) and that’s a good thing, I really enjoyed that series and this looks like it’ll be one I find a lot of enjoyment in as well.

Definitely really enjoyed this first episode too, love the cast already, there’s also a nice amount of fanservice which I didn’t expect, and Fa is absolutely hilarious so far, she’s definitely a nice chaotic mix in the group. Based on this episode with how they went about their Real Estate business, I can see a lot of great moments to come with how many unique characters might walk through the door or how many new places we’ll see, that aspect kinda reminds me of “Drugstore in Another World” which I also loved.

This looks like it’s gonna be a great addition to the Fantasy/Isekai SoL genre mix imo, can’t wait to see more of this throughout the season! Also that OP and ED were very nice as well.
Apr 6, 2022 7:38 PM

Feb 2019
So this is the dragon house hunting of the season, except this is actually entertaining and the girls are cute lol.
Apr 6, 2022 9:51 PM

Dec 2020
op gave out a lott of spoilers lol. well, not directly but we can easily make out what those scenes are and how they're gonna carey out

but this was pretty nice cgdct but now they're landlords in a fantasy world! love that for them lmao
Apr 6, 2022 10:24 PM

Mar 2018
Classic CGDCT, pretty fun and enjoyable.

A good relaxing show to watch when I'm feeling it.
Apr 6, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2014
A lady with huge tits and a loli in underwear? Now that's a way to start a series!

And then... the panties of one of the other girls!

The meaning of "RPG" made me laugh.

That cleavage is really distracting haha. And at first it was even weird because seeing her in those clothes made her look flat until you see in the OP how big she actually is.

Rufria being brutally honest with Kotone about what she was looking for with her budget was hilarious. Not to mention their visit to those places lol.

First episode and we already have a bath scene, nice. I'm actually surprised with how generous they are with the fan service, keep it coming.

Turns out that the lady with huge tits is their boss and is voiced by Hikasa Youko, nice. I swear I always hear her in every show with fanservice xD.

While Rakira's warrior outfit is certainly skimpy, it makes more sense to call her an exhibitionist once you've seen the manga outfit... my God. I guess Doga Kobo is too pure for that outfit.

So the Great Sage Onee-san is voiced by none other than Kikuko Inoue, whose daughter voices the MC, that's cool but... I didn't even know she had a daughter haha. Also, seems like she recognized Fa huh...

Rakira and Rufria at the end <3.

Okay that was cute and a lot of fun. Seriously, I laughed a lot and ended up liking it way more than I expected. I didn't even know it was animated by Doga Kobo but now I'm looking forward to more.
Apr 7, 2022 12:33 AM

Oct 2008
omg! Rakira is the prime exact example doppelganger of Rize Tedeza (GochiUsa) and Aya Komichi (KINMOZA!)
The show was fluffly fuwafuwa relacing CGDCT!
5/5.

Apr 7, 2022 1:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes the moeshit of the season. Legit this is dragon ie wo kau without annoying shy dragon as the main character and added a lot of cuteness and yuri bait inside of it. Notice that the four of the main va voiced asobi asobase mcs which i can't help but reminded all the wacky dynamic they did when they voiced the girls back there. Though this is just your typical cgdct doga koba specialized that i like. Not to mention the girls design brings back my memory to gochiusa too, which unfortunately minus Chiya so far (and Cocoa with pink hair, then Chino with cheerful and tail addition xd) Lets hope there's something more in the story element worth a mention later. But without much sweating about that, one more show easily to be added to chill my day out, and its not even the end of the list. What a nice season i have this time, ngl....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 7, 2022 2:49 AM
Jan 2017
i love this, sure im gonna watch,,
a slice of life anime is good for your soul
Apr 7, 2022 3:37 AM

Feb 2019
Children undressing each other within the first 6 minutes. Why ever did I bother. Dropped.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 7, 2022 6:06 AM

Oct 2016
Aye Cute Girls Doing Cute Real Estate, sounds comfy. The world also seems really interesting too, the 15th anniversary of world peace was hilarious though lmao. Doga Kobo + Slice of Life never goes wrong. The OP had some interesting scenes though, I am intrigued.
Apr 7, 2022 6:16 AM
Dec 2021
loved this, i don't watch these kinds of shows but this one piqued my insterest.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 7, 2022 7:26 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Aside from the annoying voice of Kino Hina, everything's fine. A CGDCT show is always welcome to the seasonal line up.
Apr 7, 2022 7:33 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I'm just here for the

comparisons
Apr 7, 2022 10:21 AM

Mar 2014
So this is basically like GochiUsa except it's in medieval fantasy world and it's about real estate agency, it's really cute show, I love it
Apr 7, 2022 9:01 PM

Jun 2021
So, go-getter main character, smart and extroverted expert, timid tomboy-ish yuribait, and dragon loli. You have my attention..

So glad this is not a RPG world that an Earthling has been sucked into, rather it's an actual world that's DESIGNED to feel like an RPG. I hope there's lots of taking the piss out of RPGs (that line about adventurers coming into your house to look around for things was pretty good).

This looks to be a very cute, comfy show, with plenty of blushes, pouts and the things characters do with their eyes to display different emotions that is in every show and I actually love. Also, I recognised from the jump that this was a Doga Kobo show, because of the characters' eyes. The colour gradient has become their calling card.

Kirara and Doga Kobo have done it once again! They've hooked me in just by existing.
After New Game, they both have me as a loyalist for life. I'm going to like this show, methinks.

Also, I appreciated the fact the show confirmed an actual exchange rate for gold to yen. 1G is about 120 yen, so for Kotone's budget of about 300G, it would work out to 36,000 yen. As I write this, that works out to just under 400 Aussie dollars, which is actually the typical entry-level rent for apartments in central Melbourne, so I would assume it's also the cheapest you could go in central Tokyo as well. It actually checks out. Now that I think about it, this looks to be a commentary on living in the big city. Kotone studied to become a magic-user but upon moving to the city ends up taking a low-level service job, the blonde girl wants to work in high society but is also stuck in a shitty job, the cost of living feels realistic. Even out here in Australia, the sentiment is very familiar.
DYNEadvanceApr 7, 2022 9:13 PM
Apr 8, 2022 1:27 AM
Nov 2020
tbh this art style just isn't for me. looks ugly as shit. have fun yall
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

56 by N_Hawke »»
Mar 24, 3:25 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

22 by wildhood »»
Feb 20, 5:26 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

33 by waldy713 »»
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2022

50 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:52 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

31 by Forum »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.