Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 13, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Oh, a business trip already. I suppose Kotone will have to get used to this line of work if she wants to be in the business.

Speaking of business, they got themselves another client too. Kotone still has so much to learn though, as she is still fairly inexperienced. I do kinda like how the anime made the episode more lighthearted by adding in loads of humor scenes.
Apr 13, 2022 6:20 AM

Feb 2020
Another really cute and entertaining episode. It was such a heartwarming moment to see the old lady happy. ^^

Fa is just too adorable. <3

Rakira looks almost exactly like Rize from Gochiusa. And she also like weapons, haha. It's a pretty funny coincidence.

Also, Kotone is a really... well developed. :o

SerafosApr 13, 2022 8:55 AM
Apr 13, 2022 6:28 AM

Apr 2010
More people found a new home to live in and even the strange homes got a new resident faster than the girls expected.
The solution to the home of the old lady was also a nice one.

Seeing the home of the girls was great as well and it was funny to see there rooms, the ribbons on the weapons where a good laugh.
Apr 13, 2022 6:55 AM

Apr 2014
Kotone is massive. o.0 At least, from what she looks like from the outside.
The idea of turning the demon castle into an amusement park was very interesting.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 13, 2022 6:55 AM

Jul 2017
RPG Real Estate's first business trip (minus Rakira) to Royal Priest Lady Satona's (whom brought Fa to the business doors) residence at the Dark Lord's Castle, both Kotone and Rufuria didn't expect to find an amusement theme park within, it looks like Disney but darker sense.

Their job being to assess a property within the Dark Lord's Castle, and the residence is stock full of strange intricacies that can't be sold to potential customers. Fa is a good asset to talk to non-humans to enquire their concerns, and in this case, manages to secure the same property for various non-humans. Great job Fa!

Another property case of a big mansion by old lady Horan, and Kotone finds trouble finding potential customers. But going back to the girls rooms, both Rakira and Rufuria's rooms though they share rooms, displays their secrets and personalities to the newly donned Kotone for a welcome party.

Kotone, you're thinking too much between city and countryside for a shuwashuwa alcohol tower. But glad that this is a solution to the old lady Horan's big mansion for multiple people to share rooms in her big mansion.

Finding solutions out from everyday life, that's RPG Real Estate for you.
Apr 13, 2022 7:33 AM

Mar 2021
Really cute episode Fa is just adorable and it was so sweet to see the old woman be able to stay in the mansion she loves
Apr 13, 2022 8:05 AM

Jan 2017
The amount of Fa's adorable faces this episode is HNGGGGG

Finding residences for non-humans and turning a mansion into a apartment hybrid, business is booming!
Apr 13, 2022 8:51 AM

Jun 2021
Seriously, what is the deal with Kotone's cleavage, even in her gear? Her tiddies are like BLAM!

And speaking of tiddies, how you doin', Lady Satona?

Nice of the show to just translate what the non-humans are saying in their native language, makes it a little easier to follow their plight. Good for this giant family of fantasy koalas, found the perfect home for them.

Was also able to find another similarity to modern housing in Melbourne. Great idea to turn the mansion into public housing for young people. A lot of student housing with smaller rooms and communial living areas for students on lower budgets are all over the place here, as I'm sure there are everywhere but it's fun to pick up on familiarities, especially considering my own search for cheaper housing.

And here are Kotone's big bouncy boombooms again. I had to rewind that scene a couple of times.

Yes, Rakira would make a perfect wife. For Rufria, that is.
And yes, Fa is baby and she deserves all the cuddles and headpats.

Doesn't seem to have too much of a plot so far, but that's all good. I didn't come to this show for that, I came here for Doga Kobo, for cuteness and for relaxation. And I'm getting spoiled.
Apr 13, 2022 9:12 AM

Dec 2016
GAMEOVERLOSER said:
Seriously, what is the deal with Kotone's cleavage, even in her gear? Her tiddies are like BLAM!

A bit unrelated, but your comment reminded me of Halkara's introduction with the VA doing the sound effects.

https://youtu.be/NEPy8BIDtWw?t=50
Apr 13, 2022 9:19 AM

Mar 2018
This series is pretty enjoyable, I love these types of shows with so many stories in one episode.

Rakira keeps a ball-&-chain in her room LMAO.

I hope by the end of this season they'll move in together.
Apr 13, 2022 9:41 AM

Nov 2016
The follow up episode was fun as well. This is ridiculously cute and I love the Gochiusa vibes(there's just a "tad" more fanservice xD)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 13, 2022 12:38 PM
Jul 2020
YOOOOOOO!!! 😳😳😳
Apr 13, 2022 1:06 PM

Apr 2020
Didn't realized how stacked Kotone was until this episode. 🤣
Apr 13, 2022 1:44 PM

Feb 2007
Nice to see Fa actually being useful for more than just her ability to understand everyone. Not just a translator and cute mascot, but a proper employee who is able to connect people with suitable homes just as well as Kotone. ^_^

BestMillimeter18 said:

That was a surprise, yes. Although I did start to suspect it once they started changing and I suddenly remembered Rifle Is Beautiful. :D
Apr 13, 2022 2:07 PM

May 2021
I like how they use simple and grounded solutions to solve problems.

Apr 13, 2022 2:55 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Fa is too KAWAII! (Araragi voice activate*)
Her multilingual skills also are very useful!
Kotone's size is very huge xD...
She came up with the idea to rent out parts of the mansion to people with small budgets which was nice!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 13, 2022 5:01 PM

Sep 2020
Shuwashuwa or tokutoku?
Apr 13, 2022 5:33 PM

Jul 2014
Oh, so that's how Kotone looks under that piece of clothing (whose name I don't know)... damn! With the OP and the bath scene we already knew she had them big but I feel like they got even bigger in this episode. That part where she tries to put on Rakira's clothes... GODDAMN!

And she's not even the one with the biggest ones in this show xD. We need more Ara Ara Satona voiced by Hikasa Yoko.

Rufria declaring without objection that Rakira is hers... YES!

Of course FA is cute, but she is also surprisingly capable. That skill is quite useful.

I don't know what I expected from this show, but CGDT + fanservice is what I needed. I'm having a lot of fun with this show.
SkyLETVApr 13, 2022 5:40 PM
Apr 13, 2022 5:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great one, as I thought for the first half, all of those messed up rooms would end up being for monster folk that fit their theme, lots of funky characters there lol, and nice to see Satona, definitely like her already.

The 2nd half where the girls party was also really nice, poor Rakira trying look cuter than she already is, and wowzers, I wasn’t ready for Kotone’s booba lol, this show has been surprising me in the fanservice aspect but I’m not complaining. Kotoko also found a nice use for the mansion the old lady was trying to sell, and then they fantasize about living in a big house together, that would be interesting to see lol.

This is serving as a nice cuteness fill for Wednesday, definitely really enjoying this show.
Apr 13, 2022 6:03 PM

Dec 2019
Great episode again was super cute like last one

fa is so adorable she's my favorite

Also kotone tho lmao
Apr 14, 2022 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
Quite surprised that Kotone's melons are 'that' HUGE!!! haha
4/5.

Apr 14, 2022 12:34 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yea that huge pair thing Kotone hide under her robe, somehow getting bigger this time, so i can't help but notice it more detailed than before xd. Though, i am still worry about how careless Fa with her nudity behaviour. Glad that there's always Kotone taking care of Fa habit to strip herself out of blue xd.

Alright, back to the story again, to mitch match their clients request and properties available to rent and sell, so far its consistent to use the 'presented the case' style and cleared it up after a certain match-up time, which ofc still well punctuated by their cute antics. None other than that...

Though with that all being said, i am wondering if somehow i can see where's the demon lord at now? What about hero? And that's last line about their dream kinda suggested how they end the series, which honestly can be easily be done regarding their job as a real estate agent. Oh well, i can't see that being done easily too though, because you need the burning cuteness to keep raising infinitely.

So, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 14, 2022 3:00 AM
Jun 2021
Solving more problems with the gang. Kotone can't seem the fit so well Rakira's clothes... Fa does not even want clothes... Ngl I like it, kinda refreshing to watch the group getting along well. Ahh, its too damn cute...
Apr 14, 2022 3:00 AM

Sep 2020
I noticed the street houses look a bit similar to Is the order a rabbit, Kotone is gradually becoming good at her job. also those animals are so cute~
Apr 14, 2022 3:31 AM

Jun 2021
Another amazing episode. I love this show
Apr 14, 2022 7:02 AM

Mar 2013
Ep 1 was a blast as well as this 2nd episode.

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things is really enjoyable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 14, 2022 8:18 AM

Mar 2022
I love the fanservice, they should make more.
Apr 14, 2022 8:23 AM
May 2011
astralkill00 said:
Ep 1 was a blast as well as this 2nd episode.

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things is really enjoyable.
These shows typically don't have explicit yuri, so if you are fine with the girls bathing together and Rufuria claiming that Rakira belongs to her, then you should be fine.
Apr 14, 2022 9:40 AM

May 2018
Nice episode!! We can see Kotone slowly getting better and more used to her job here at RPG and she is coming off as a valuable member of the team!!

More adorable shenanigans from Fa is always a good time for me, and we finally get to see Rakira's and Rufria's rooms! Exactly how I imagined it 🤣

Also the turning of the dark lord's castle to a theme park was ridiculously hilarious!
Apr 14, 2022 9:43 AM
Nov 2019
Rakira is definitely the character Rize from GochiUsa.
Cute Loli ✔
Smoothly animated boobs ✔
Comfy vibe while having a bit of plot to it✔
If anything I would have loved for it to have a bit better production.
The world building design looks cool however falls flat at some scenes and character design doesn't really work well with the background or a particular sequence.
This, machikado and tsubaki, Damn this season is the best.
Apr 14, 2022 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
At least this one isn't too much on the lolicon side as others are. Fa being sexualized the most is a bit concerning. She's often naked for no reason but thankfully you see no one sexually harassing her constantly.

I'm mainly watching for the Yuri which is always very welcome for me. Overall it's also very wholesome. Don't really know what the story is supposed to be about if there even is one.
Apr 14, 2022 12:54 PM

Mar 2014
This shows is really great and the fanservice is quite nice, also Rakira keeps reminding me of Rize they both are so cute
Apr 16, 2022 6:55 PM

Aug 2020
It was like Kotone's welcome party. That was a nice home visit. Room sharing is a good idea..

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 19, 2022 4:35 PM
Feb 2018
I liked the episode because I love the concept of the show, adorable characters helping customers find their perfect home; however I did not like the fan service. Especially since they established the fact that the characters are 16-17 and Fa is even younger than 16. They are children.
Apr 20, 2022 5:35 AM

Sep 2020
CGDCT and fanservice is quite uhh idk man
Apr 20, 2022 6:27 PM
Dec 2021
matias067 said:
Quite surprised that Kotone's melons are 'that' HUGE!!! haha
4/5.

Same here. I never thought that it would be that big.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 21, 2022 4:37 AM

May 2020
It’s rly simple CGDCT + Doga Kobo say less I love it already

Love the characters and Fa is adorable
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Apr 21, 2022 2:14 PM

Apr 2012
Moa_Chiin said:
...Fa being sexualized the most is a bit concerning. She's often naked for no reason but thankfully you see no one sexually harassing her constantly...

In the context of Fa's character she's a dragon who was taken in by humans to live amongst them. She's perplexed at the idea of wearing clothes because most likely dragons have no need to clothing. You'd see Fa is often times uncomfortable being forced to comply to social norms she has little knowledge of.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Apr 22, 2022 8:58 AM

Oct 2018
This did turn out to be a pretty good episode. This is probably the CGDCT I'll stick with this season.

Apr 24, 2022 7:39 PM
Mar 2012
lots of interesting fashion...
Demon castle park sounds fun.
Nice they solve real estate issues, being perceptive of all their client needs & connecting to matching properties. Granny living with young folks actually a good irl solution some locales use, basically share housework, cheaper rent, and elderly companion all at once.
Cute Rufria & Rakira straight shipping themselves with that declaration & princess carry.
Apr 25, 2022 12:09 PM

Apr 2015
God that was awkward.
May 25, 2022 1:15 PM

Jul 2016
I liked this episode but for the wrong reasons I think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 28, 2022 7:10 AM

Apr 2011
Whoa. Kotone is actually hiding a pair of large tiddies.
Jun 16, 2022 2:13 AM

Oct 2007
had a good laugh when Satona said "nobody died here". lol

also glad that grandma would not have to move out of her house.
Jun 23, 2022 11:24 PM

Feb 2021
Love how Satona-sama thought XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 13, 2022 6:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Constructing an amusement park in the Maou-sama's castle is the best disrespect move xD
Oct 17, 2022 10:11 AM
Jan 2022
More of the same, mud anime loli
Jan 28, 2023 11:20 PM
May 2019
luinthoron said:
Nice to see Fa actually being useful for more than just her ability to understand everyone. Not just a translator and cute mascot, but a proper employee who is able to connect people with suitable homes just as well as Kotone. ^_^

BestMillimeter18 said:

That was a surprise, yes. Although I did start to suspect it once they started changing and I suddenly remembered Rifle Is Beautiful. :D

That's exactly what this made me think of as well, lol
Apr 22, 2023 6:34 AM
Mar 2023
Very naive, childish and boring
Jul 20, 2023 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
Kotone's random singing is quite weird. Also she just goes "lalala" and everyone is impressed xD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

56 by N_Hawke »»
Mar 24, 3:25 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

22 by wildhood »»
Feb 20, 5:26 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

33 by waldy713 »»
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

84 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:40 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

31 by Forum »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.