New
May 14, 2020 9:14 AM
May 2020
[the original post has been deleted]
456371000Jun 3, 2020 7:51 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 14, 2020 9:21 AM
Mar 2020
My day starts with tooth brush followed by soap wash.

All those skin whitening, acne removing, glowing skin drama is corporate drama to loot money of people.

I am waiting to get married so that my bathroom is filled with all those products lol 😂
There exists no future. What exists is possibility 🧐
May 14, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
I have a skincare routine, but it's nothing outlandish. It's the same in the morning and evening but the products differ: wash my face with cleanser -> apply toner -> serum -> moisturizer.
I mostly use Dermaquest and Skinceuticals - their products work best for me.
May 14, 2020 9:49 AM

Oct 2012
All I use is water. I'm lucky to have healthy and normal skin so I don't need any products.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
May 14, 2020 9:51 AM

Aug 2012
No, as a man, I always thought it was just for pussies. A few months ago, my sister complained of my oily face (my face is never oily, I probably didn't shower that day) so she gave me a few products to use during the bath. I used them for a week and my face was a moving sandbag and my face is still pretty dry.

So it turns out, it's still for pussies. And before some smartass comes at me complaining about not using a moisturizer, yes I did, now go wash off your black heads, boy.
May 14, 2020 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
Yarub said:
No, as a man, I always thought it was just for pussies. A few months ago, my sister complained of my oily face (my face is never oily, I probably didn't shower that day) so she gave me a few products to use during the bath. I used them for a week and my face was a moving sandbag and my face is still pretty dry.

So it turns out, it's still for pussies. And before some smartass comes at me complaining about not using a moisturizer, yes I did, now go wash off your black heads, boy.

Maybe it wasn't suitable for your skin type. That's why your face felt dry.
May 14, 2020 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Face wash, body wash and moisturiser. Got a whole other routine for my head hair, body hair and nails.
May 14, 2020 10:08 AM
Aug 2018
I don’t really do anything with my skin since I don’t really need to. I don’t get acne except for blackheads, which I’ve tried to get off my face but it didn’t work. It’s not like I’ll suddenly be beautiful without them so I don’t really bother to do anything about it.

May 14, 2020 10:31 AM

Jan 2017
yeah i have one and it’s pretty extensive:

step 1: have good genes
May 14, 2020 10:51 AM

Aug 2009
Honestly, my feet are kinda jacked up, so when COVID lets up, I should schedule a pedicure.

May 14, 2020 11:50 AM

Aug 2012
PinaKoolada said:
Yarub said:
for pussies.

or for anyone who just wants smooth skin.
might wanna lay off that toxic masculinity buddy.
It's a satirical post. What I said has nothing to do with anything. And you could tell, if you didn't choose to be offended. Some people need to wake up and open their eyes, rather than wash their skin.
May 14, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
PinaKoolada said:
Yarub said:
It's a satirical post. What I said has nothing to do with anything. And you could tell, if you didn't choose to be offended. Some people need to wake up and open their eyes, rather than watch their skin.

sorry dude, I just think you're trying to cover your ass by calling it satire now. lol
most normal people are more than capable of taking care of life, and their skin.
Not really. I just saw you're new here and you might have needed to be acclimated to the forums. Toxic masculinity doesn't exist because if it does, then so does toxic feminity.

To make myself clear, I couldn't give a shit if you didn't believe me. Actually, I hope you don't. The fact that you went on the defensive shows that I've inadvertently hit some spot. Calling skin care for pussies doesn't even make sense, because it's not even feminine. But atleast, we have OP to make us believe it is.
May 14, 2020 12:13 PM

Jan 2009
eat less sugar as much as possible and sleep well and drink lots of water thats the only things i have in mind but i do not practice much
May 14, 2020 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
@Yarub: Baby, can't you see, I'm calling. A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous; I'm falling...

May 14, 2020 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
FacelessVixen said:
@Yarub: Baby, can't you see, I'm calling. A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous; I'm falling...
Thanks for reminding me of the tune. Much appreciated. Now I can sing that in my CS:GO lobbies.
May 14, 2020 12:22 PM

Jul 2019
Yes, it's called wake up in the morning and wash my face with a towel then repeat throughout the day.
May 14, 2020 12:25 PM

Dec 2015
My sister brought a skincare packet from this one company called 'Mario Badescu' they're quite pricey but I find them to be good! I don't follow my routine faithfully though since I never really had an issue with my skin but I definitely see a difference every time I do use the products.
Why yu gettin' cheeky? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 14, 2020 12:33 PM

Apr 2018
I've had a skincare routine for almost a year now, I've also been looking for new skincare products to try when I ran out of what I need
May 14, 2020 12:34 PM

May 2018
Yes... but ever since lockdown ive been neglecting my routine...
SeijatachiiiiMay 14, 2020 1:17 PM
May 14, 2020 1:03 PM

Feb 2019
My skin care consists of throwing milk on my face and then wipe it off with my sleeve, hoping, no, knowing it will be a better moisturizer than First Aid Beauty's selection.
May 14, 2020 1:10 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
My skin care consists of throwing milk on my face and then wipe it off with my sleeve, hoping, no, knowing it will be a better moisturizer than First Aid Beauty's selection.
That milk just happens to be of the human origin.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
May 14, 2020 1:16 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
No, no. I get the best results by lying under a goat's udders and spraying it directly on my face.
May 14, 2020 1:22 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
No, no. I get the best results by lying under a goat's udders and spraying it directly on my face.
Goat here being a synonym for a muscly man.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
May 14, 2020 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
i spend a lot of time on skincare
in the morning, i have a face scrub in the shower
before bed, a cleanser

havent had skin blemish issues in years but i am super self conscious about it

May 14, 2020 2:42 PM

Jul 2019
Micelar water > cleanser > toner. I don't know if it actually does something because I never had pimples or blackheads.
May 14, 2020 2:51 PM

Feb 2016
Yes, a nightly routine. I was lucky enough to never struggle with acne, and I started once I entered university. I use 8-9 different products before bed, but I know that a few of them are unnecessary. To be honest, I think most people can do well with just a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and some sunscreen.
May 14, 2020 3:00 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I don't do it that much on like a daily basis but whenever I shave or do any other sort of hair removal then I try to go through proper procedures. Might as well do it thoroughly if I'm gonna spend that much time and effort staying smooth
May 14, 2020 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
My skin is bipolar. I use this Neem wash that was only $7 from amazon and then cerave moisturizer. I’m also on accutane which is mainly for my moderate but consistent acne around my chin, but so far this medicine has been super helpful.
May 14, 2020 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
I have horribly irritable skin, I've tried many skin care products as well as just using water and have finally found a lotion and wash that works for me. Would highly recommend Korean skin care products they're researching that shit over there like it's the cure for cancer.
May 14, 2020 4:24 PM

Apr 2019
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
May 14, 2020 6:06 PM

Jul 2015
I would use a ton of products and physical exfoliants (eek) and that didn’t work too great for my face. Now I just use the Clinique cleanser in the green bottle and any random moisturizer with spf and my skin has never looked better
May 15, 2020 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
morning: wash face with water -> sunscreen
night: oil cleanser -> gentle foaming cleanser
May 15, 2020 10:37 PM

Sep 2014
no but thankfully my skin looks less like crap when I was done with puberty.
May 15, 2020 11:42 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I guess?

When I take a shower, the first thing I do is wet a towel and wipe my face.

I don't like the feeling of being dry, and since I'm dark-skinned, it reeeeally shows when my skin is dry/ashy, so I always put lotion on my hands, legs, and feet. Not really anywhere else. Every once in a blue moon, I'll think, "What if I put lotion on my face, lol?" But seriously, I do that like once a year if at all within a year.

If it counts, I used to not use chapstick for yeas. Suddenly in high school, I started always wanting to put some on and keep my lips moist although they never actually felt dry before. Perhaps because my body absorbs less moisture naturally the older we get and I am no exception?

I usually don't have too many skin problems-- am often complimented on my complexion, actually. However, I do get a single pimple every now and then. Oh well.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 16, 2020 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
I just use body cream if it feels dry or itchy, i use basic soap for my face too.

I also use latex gloves for any jobs that are oily/greasy like mechanical stuff.

May 17, 2020 9:46 AM

Jan 2020
I have a routine.

First, I wash my face and rinse it thoroughly.
Then I put some compound on my face and spread it with the polishing wheel, using a medium speed. I work back and forth over my face. The key is to apply constant pressure.
I wash and rinse my face again when finished.
Finally, I apply a coat of wax to my face to cover up imperfections.

It's hard being a gundam.
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Jun 28, 2020 3:32 PM

Aug 2018
well I don't but that's because I'm a guy and not some faggot.

Jun 28, 2020 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
I just wash it and put moisturizer on.
Jun 28, 2020 11:46 PM

Sep 2015
Shower. Wipe well. Wash my hands. Shave.

If basic hygiene counts, then sure. Anything else lmao no.

Jul 12, 2020 7:21 PM
Jul 2020
Mine is really simple. Just wash my face w cleanser, apply moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning, and at night the same thing but instead of sunscreen I apply an acid (idk how u call it in english but is a product that help w blackheads and other stuff like that)
Jul 12, 2020 7:44 PM

May 2020
Yep. I do the double cleanse. Oil based cleanser on dry skin. Lather and rinse. Then water based cleanser (with tea tree oil cause i have huge pores). Lather and rinse. Then a splash of witch hazel and dab of water based moisturizer.

Kinda funny, it fits in to my whole thing with being otaku. In public I have the whole punk thing going on (piercings, tattoos and a patched up jacket to boot) but when i get home I have my anime goodies proudly displayed and I follow a skin care regimen.
Jul 12, 2020 8:48 PM

Jul 2016
shower, wait 7 days, repeat is the routine im using now. works pretty good
Jul 12, 2020 8:54 PM

Sep 2018
I used to but for the last 2 years I’ve stopped caring really. I’m fortunate enough to not really have bad skin.
Jul 12, 2020 11:27 PM

Mar 2008
I thought i replied to this thread in the past. Hm must be a sinilar one to this.

I don't do as much as I would like to due to cost restrictions and just being too busy, tired and depressed to keep up too much. I should replace my pillow case to a silk one once I can afford it. Right now it's just nylon based satin I got a while ago. I need face lotion since body lotion feels wrong on my face. I have a high SPF facial sunscreen I use if I expect to be outside on sunnday days for extended periods but chemical sunscreans (as opposed to mineral sunscreens) actually increase skin cancer risk. I avoid going into the sun since my skin doesn't respond well to it. I take a food sourced multivitamin daily. I tried making some turmeric based skin treatment but it was too much a mess to make a regular thing. I am almost out but I had been using an activated charcoal facial scrub. I try to end my showers on a brief cold to close more pores. I need to figure something out to reduce a few scars and may try an enzyme creme or pill but I have to assess prices and effectiveness versus silicone based scar reducers.
Jul 12, 2020 11:34 PM

Mar 2020
its just foaming cleanser, toner, and sunscreen in the morning
and then cleanser, toner, serum, and moisturizer at night lol

and a face mask or peel once a week
i feel like its not too overboarddd
Jul 15, 2020 10:32 AM

Apr 2019
splash water on my face, accidentally get some in my throat, choke a little, use a moisturizer and repeat.
Nov 11, 2020 8:40 AM

May 2016
yesss, it's called "i'm pretty lucky that i actually prefer the taste of water over sugary shit so I don't have a problem drinking enough of it"
Nov 11, 2020 8:52 AM

Sep 2015
Yes..but I think it needs a lot of improving still after many years of battling acne.
I usually do a cleanse with either this or this if I wore make-up that day
Then a moisturiser
And lastly, a sunscreen, which I really need to look into getting a new one. But for now I use this one
Nov 11, 2020 9:39 AM

Sep 2020
i do, i use a few cerave products. just face wash, sometimes these clinique products that are actually pretty terrible for your skin but it works for me so ??? and then a moisturizer. a lot of skin care is mostly a scam other than just a wash and/or moisturizer and maybe a toner or vitamin thing imo. they prey off of ppls' insecurities to sell products that don't do much. i respect ppl who have a good skin routine so much tho

idk when i was in middle school and high school no skin care product really worked other than the accutane my dermatologist gave me. now my skin is mostly correlated to how much i touch my face and my diet.

Nov 11, 2020 9:51 AM
Sep 2020
tbh, I don't really care about how people think about me. Even if I have a good skin, this world is full of judgemental people. It's terrifying yet, stupid. And no, I don't use skin care products.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever been on TV?

RobertBobert - 45 seconds ago

0 by RobertBobert »»
45 seconds ago

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

87 by RobertBobert »»
3 minutes ago

» What scenarios do you create in your mind before going to sleep?

nanajp - 1 hour ago

19 by Commit_Crime »»
6 minutes ago

» Has ChatGPT improved your quality of life?

BigBoyAdvance - 6 hours ago

24 by Exhumatika »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Hobbes vs Rousseau

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

10 by traed »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.