Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 6, 2021 11:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh silly Rika. She's really willing to do anything to get into Naoya's pants. She seems to type that is prone to throw outbursts in public as well. Yikes.

Out of all the girls so far, it seems she's the least afraid to get physical with Naoya, even in full eye of the others. It's a desperate approach but also bold if you ask me.
Aug 6, 2021 11:58 AM

Jun 2019
Rika doesn't want to back down in the battle of being his third girlfriend. And, she's so determined about making him fall for her. Naoya annoys me now as this show goes further. I'm sorry. But, man like shut the fuck up. Jeez.

Rika likes Naoya and she wants to stay close to him even tho her stuff has gone back home. LOL and her dad is here as well and even he can't believe that she likes a guy like him. He just found out about her MeTube career. LMAO. Good thing was that Naoya stood up to her father. Rika is quite a violent lady but she was adorable in this episode.
Aug 6, 2021 12:00 PM

Jul 2017
The stubborn and persistent Rika sure doesn't know the two words: GIVE UP. At least Naoya is senseful to not go further than the two-timing between Saki and Nagisa.

This creates a dilemma between the trio, and Naoya still has to consider that he could fall for Rika as a potential outcome as well for a threesome. Truth be told, both Saki and Nagisa instill confidence within Naoya, but this weak-willed boyfriend trash sure knows how to be the butt of the jokes when it come to Rika. Naoya can be pathetic, but he does know how to act the part.

Well then, time to boot Rika out of the house with the girlfriends handing equipment disposal while Naoya confronts the girl in question herself. LMAO for the entire time that Rika tries to dissuade Naoya (even outburst pervert on the streets), but he surprisingly manages to hold it quite well.

Even with an IOU, that STILL isn't enough to persuade Rika to go back home...until her dad appears out of nowhere to take her home. I wish I oot the confidence to be like Naoya and be proud of the two-timing....which creates problems for both girlfriends. But like father, like daughter, the encouraging Naoya affixes on her strengths...and he ultimately digs the harem grave for himself: Rika's attraction to him grows stronger.

Welp haha, what a turn of events though.
Aug 6, 2021 12:06 PM

Apr 2020
Today's episode feels like a 3 minutes long. That's too short haha. Damn, Mirika on last scene is so cute when she's dere-dere. I also like when they're using purple filter for the sky and closeup. It's a nice view.
RakabatAug 6, 2021 12:09 PM
Aug 6, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2021
Naoya is clear, if he can go out with 2, he could go out with 3 without realising it xd

I couldn't stop laughing at the whole interaction with the father hjahah, this is too surreal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn, who knows if Naoya will fall for Mirika too or not kasfdlk
Aug 6, 2021 12:28 PM

Feb 2019
This show just gets better and better every week man definitely my top of the season rn for me.

Milika giving Nagisa a very good run for her money as best girl, the whole situation with her dad realising her metube channel and playing her videos had me dying.

The gigachad naoya ends up making her fall in love with him on the spot too, lol. Episode went by in a flash.
Aug 6, 2021 12:34 PM

Jan 2018
Geez, if she bothers you so much then why not call the cops... well too late now, if she didn’t fall in love with Naoya yet this episode he MADE SURE that she fell in love.

FINALLY a parent who gives two shits about their daughter. Even though Rika's father is a bit of a boomer at least he cares about his daughter's wellbeing. I understand that Saki is Naoya's next-door neighbor so her parents probably don't worry too much about her but what about Minase's parents? I don't remember her contacting her guardians or vice versa. I'm sorry if I missed anything.

Chad Naoya actually has a heart of gold. I like his unfiltered pure heartedness more every week.
Episode went by a flash. Can't wait for next week already!
0451Aug 7, 2021 3:09 AM
Aug 6, 2021 12:39 PM

Dec 2020
That was so cute with mirika and naoya but her dad that was so random idk this anime so random but i love it xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Aug 6, 2021 12:41 PM
Jun 2020
I can't find any other words for this. This episode is literally a cringe-fest.
Aug 6, 2021 12:55 PM

Apr 2020
This episode is my favourite so far, hilarious as always. The part with Rika and her dad is probably my favourite scenes from the anime so far. Anywho, I really love this episode. Looking forward to episode 7.
Nina supporter for lifeπŸ’•
Aug 6, 2021 1:00 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was so funny lol Rika fell in love with Naoya seriously, she is so cute ahah Well, her father was too random but I guess it was the only way to get Rika go away from Naoya's house.

This anime is one of my favourite anime of the season.
Aug 6, 2021 1:02 PM
Oct 2014
Sprime03 said:
I can't find any other words for this. This episode is literally a cringe-fest.

It's a slow motion car crash I can't stop watching.
Aug 6, 2021 1:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I feel bad for the camping stuff though, RIP xD
Naoya was so cool against Mirika's father
Aug 6, 2021 1:18 PM
Mar 2021
Every week I wonder why I’m enjoying this and why I’m watching it. See y’all next week!
Aug 6, 2021 1:23 PM
Feb 2021
Milika is one hell of an entertainer because of her:
1> creativity : comes up with idea of showing breasts while working out
2> editing : with one camera angle (her phone) which is basically static and always shows cleavage
3> dedication to audience: what is this shit

What is OK:
Selling someone else's belongings to a pawn shop
What is not OK:
Deleting overly sexual videos of your daughter who isn't even an adult yet (ie; you are both morally and legally responsible for her)
Aug 6, 2021 1:25 PM

Oct 2020
Saki delivered a nice, hard chop to Naoya's head which was really satisfying to see. In my opinion, Naoya is probably the worst part of this show. Rika can really be quite cute sometimes, and frankly, she really lets her emotions show. Haha, Rika's father is such a cuck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2021 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
I'd rather the show just go full ham and say "fuck it, three girlfriends" than spend an episode with Naoya and co "seriously" debating the issue and trying to convince Milika to back off. Like, I know it's all a joke in this car crash of a show, but if he's aware that he's bad for two-timing and wants to avoid going one step further and three-timing why is he still dating both Saki and Nagisa? Even on a comedic level, the logic here is patently nonsensical to the point that the sheer stupidity of it started to hurt my head (and that's not even mentioning how they were more than happy to sell all of Milika's stuff to get rid of her, but deleting her MeTube channel is where they draw the line).

That being said, I did very much enjoy that Milika's father's biggest issue with this whole debacle was how revealing Milika's MeTube videos were. His reaction to Naoya's rejection of Milika was also pretty damn funny.

Take a shot for every time someone says "two-timing" or "two-timer" this episode.
Aug 6, 2021 1:26 PM
Mar 2021
Naoya is such a scumbag it's hilarious πŸ˜‚ not only does he two time, but he lectured Rika about dating multiple people, didn't call the cops when she was forcing herself on the property and gets rid of it while she was away. The dude is so terrible it's great πŸ˜‚
Aug 6, 2021 1:30 PM

Apr 2018
They finally managed to take away Rika's stuff. That took a LOT OF TIME. And then her dad arrived at the scene out of nowhere. A pretty funny guy LMAO. I laughed my ass off when I read this in the manga. But Naoya defended her and that made Rika fall even HARDER for him.. Things are not going in the good direction.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 6, 2021 1:40 PM
Jul 2021
Feels bad for the loader guy and whole neighborhood
Aug 6, 2021 1:50 PM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
Okay, this was hilarious as heck! Naoya really knows how to twist things around and it was hilarious how Saki and Nagisa could see it coming.

This is going to get interesting for sure! I’m definitely in the Rika camp now.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 6, 2021 1:59 PM
Feb 2021
_MushiRock11_ said:
Okay, this was hilarious as heck! Naoya really knows how to twist things around and it was hilarious how Saki and Nagisa could see it coming.

This is going to get interesting for sure! I’m definitely in the Rika camp now.
can u tell me what is that pic tho. I see tohru in right. Dont know about the restπŸ€”πŸ€”
Aug 6, 2021 2:01 PM
Feb 2021
Milika's dad: Dont date a two timer.

Chad mc: I wont date her

Milika's dad : So you mean shes not attractive.

Meanwhile me watching this at 2.30 am and seeing my dad pass by me with the most disappointing expression 😐
Aug 6, 2021 2:08 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Welp, Rika is now head over heels for Naoya after he stood up for her against Rika's father. Poor Saki and Nagisa sitting there watching it all play out. Their lives are about to become more complicated now that Rika is in love with Naoya. Naoya has graduated from two timing to tripple timing.
AddaeAkonoAug 6, 2021 2:13 PM
Aug 6, 2021 2:10 PM

May 2018
Holy shit this episode was so funny xD I really want to read the manga now!
Aug 6, 2021 2:11 PM

May 2018
Vivaanfbcmc said:
Milika's dad: Dont date a two timer.

Chad mc: I wont date her

Milika's dad : So you mean shes not attractive.

Meanwhile me watching this at 2.30 am and seeing my dad pass by me with the most disappointing expression 😐

He's proud of you, but just being tsundere about it!
Aug 6, 2021 2:15 PM

Jul 2017
This is way more enjoyable to watch than antifipated. If only we were that chad to be 3 timing xD
Aug 6, 2021 2:29 PM
Mar 2016
this ep rocks holy shit
Aug 6, 2021 2:52 PM

Aug 2014
idk man, them talking bad about the father when he is genuinely worried about his daughter was bad imo.
Really hoping they turn down the violent jokes. They became way too annoying.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 6, 2021 3:04 PM

Mar 2017
MC funny lv 100, Episode cringe lv 100
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Aug 6, 2021 3:04 PM

Jun 2017
And this is how Naoya added another one to the harem without even realizing it. Rika sure fell for him in such a backwards way. lmao
Aug 6, 2021 3:26 PM
Dec 2019
I can only feel sorry for the dad who have a whore of a daughter
Aug 6, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2016
Great episode and too funny. :D
Aug 6, 2021 3:46 PM

Jan 2021
Mirika falls in love !!!!! Saki and Minase in shambles 😱
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Aug 6, 2021 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
What a good episode with the events of Rika lol, Naoya Being going out with that situation in front of Rika's father is something that became a real conflict lol.
Aug 6, 2021 4:04 PM
Jan 2021
This show is so bad, but thats what it makes it so good. I was laughing the entire episode. Naoya is the biggest chad in anime
Aug 6, 2021 4:06 PM

Apr 2015
Everything Rika was trying to do to make Naoya fall for her, backfired massively with all the honest comments Naoya throws into the world without thinking about it.

However this episode was even for me, a bit too much on the ridiculous side of things, especially didn't like the moment Rika's dad appeared and they all turned pretty aggressive on him. Rika in particular.

Now with a third girl that has fallen in love with him, it's time for the 4th girl, hopefully sometime soon.
Aug 6, 2021 4:19 PM

Mar 2015
Rakabat said:
Today's episode feels like a 3 minutes long. That's too short haha. Damn, Mirika on last scene is so cute when she's dere-dere. I also like when they're using purple filter for the sky and closeup. It's a nice view.
yep, I dare say she's the best girl now. Team Rika let's go!
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Aug 6, 2021 4:42 PM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
Pretty nice episode. I kind of like mirika now and it's no surprise that another one has fallen for naoya lmao

Aug 6, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2020
it's just... so bad lol. but still hilarious and keeps me entertained
Aug 6, 2021 5:30 PM

Jun 2020
They're having an outbreak on what to do now Naoya keeps spouting nonsense and Saki is not liking his reasons but they should've just packed her things and force her to go home

They have no shame Milka has no shame she's not afraid to get other people involved she's bold, And she's even persistent that she won't give up

Rika? now her dad's come to pick her up but that doesn't matter to her and straight up punched the dude, And Naoya's straightforwardness doesn't help at all he even swore to protect Rika in front of her father then Saki and Minase's reaction is just priceless.
Aug 6, 2021 5:43 PM

Oct 2014
I was enjoying it until the false rape accusation. It was a fun light-hearted atmosphere but then milka had to be a killjoy. I am starting to get tired of her shenanigans.
Aug 6, 2021 6:00 PM

Aug 2020
Rika might have gained some points with Naoya today xD

Saki's concern towards her is funny, considering that Nagisa is already wrong for being the second gf. So technically, she shouldn't be there as well. I thought people would call Naoya all kinds of names when Rika accused him, but it wasn't really like that. Her father was reasonably upset, but turns out he got a lesson from the guy who got no right to give a lesson LOL.

This was the most absurd episode until now I guess... Very enjoyable though.

Aug 6, 2021 6:01 PM
Feb 2021
His Chadness levels are overflowing to the point he is too Chad for his own good
Aug 6, 2021 6:21 PM

Nov 2011
Saki is actually carrying this anime at this point. Jesus lord her reactions every time Naoya said something stupid were comedy GOLD!

Meanwhile Naoya is an idiot and Milika is straight garbage.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 6, 2021 6:25 PM

Sep 2014
Poor garbage man. It must have been the most confusing day of his life XD
Aug 6, 2021 7:15 PM

Dec 2010
SoraSenpai said:
Saki is actually carrying this anime at this point. Jesus lord her reactions every time Naoya said something stupid were comedy GOLD!

Meanwhile Naoya is an idiot and Milika is straight garbage.

Saki has always been the one carrying the show since episode 1.
And I agree Naoya is an idiot but a lovable idiot while Milika is garbage
Aug 6, 2021 8:38 PM

Mar 2021
daily week of cringe
Aug 6, 2021 8:50 PM

Apr 2013
Shaming good parenting the episode. I also feel bad for pops.
Aug 6, 2021 9:39 PM
Jul 2021
This episode was so ridiculous, probably the most ridiculous of the whole series so far. I don't really know why Naoya didn't deal with her the moment she started intruding on the property by calling the police, but who knows. Maybe it was required to extend the runtime of the show.

When Rika pulled the "Help! I'm getting molested" card, I had to leave the room and do some crossword puzzles before resuming the show. Naoya was protecting his property, and that is what he gets. The real world is so messed up in that sense, that even if you are doing everything correctly, someone can lie and society will blame the person that is in the right while the person who is lying is not penalized at all.

Anyway, excellent episode. If it makes me feel intense anger, then I know that I am watching a good show.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.