Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 28, 2021 8:21 AM
Oct 2019
That entrance was Amazing
Manji vs Moebius started!

Lmao they should title this episode: Finding Draken.

It's so funny in the middle of the fight Takemichi walking around with a T-shirt says "Love & Peace".

Oh my god, Kiyomasa still successfully kill Draken.
This is so frustrated to watch.
Jul 3, 2021 12:50 PM

Jul 2008
After all of that, Kiyomasa did it! God damn it!!!
Jul 6, 2021 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
As I said before, it's so frustrating watching the MC continuously fail and cry about his mistakes when he's being such a dumbass. Why didn't he call Mikey and tell him about Kiyomasa. That way Mikey could call Draken or Emma and warn them. There were so many ways. Seeing drop to his knees feeling sorry for himself made me want to kick him.

There are a lot of cool characters and handsome characters too. I can see fujoshis having a field day with this series lol
臭い-
Aug 4, 2021 9:45 PM
Oct 2019
even though that new mobius leader claimed to be the mastermind, i still think it's the one guy we've only seen glimpses of from the first few episodes of the series. whatever his name was. i believe it was said that he became the leader of toman after drakken died and mikey lost his way

the mc is trash. really brings the whole show down since you have to excuse away the things he does and the nonsensical nature of everything for it to even be watchable. if the dragon really dies...
Aug 9, 2021 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
nice kiss scenes with Hina <3

how dafuq did Mc lose sight of Draken during the fight? he had one fucking job, no one even attacking him, he is just allowed to walk in the middle of that
i mean sure, too many people there, but he already knew where his attention had to go, he should have been able to at least know the direction draken was going... whatever

well shit, how is this going to turn out now that he couldn't stop the stabbing?

the part where everyone arrived in their motos was cool tho

i still find it kinda strange how one guy manages to beat a bunch of enemies (Draken survived for a while even tho there were multiple people attacking him) and ofc Mikey beat a bunch of them easily as well, but whatever, at least mikey "slippers" are strong i guess :v
winddevil1Aug 9, 2021 1:08 PM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Aug 13, 2021 11:39 PM

Aug 2017
The recap was annoying but the rest of the episode was amazing. Everyone is working together!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 19, 2021 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
I loved Mikey's entrance and the whole Tokyo Manji gang ready for a fight aganist Moebius. Great episode!
Aug 28, 2021 8:04 PM

Feb 2021
Man ! It's so hard to see the MC failing everytime . I feel so bad for him I hope draken will be safe. I don't want him to die

The entrance of Mickey is cool and all his team members are damn good . Takemichi is just running in the middle of fight with peace and love t-shirt man ! I want to see him kicking Kiyomasa face for atleast once
Sep 1, 2021 5:21 AM

Jan 2021
Man you had one job stop Draken from getting killed I wanted Takemichi to fight Kiyomasa or attack him until someone else stepped in but it was already to late
Sep 15, 2021 11:26 PM
Apr 2017
I was disappointed in how things turned out at the end of the episode. Even with all the knowledge, Takemichi had of the situation, he still managed to miss Draken in the fight. Draken still got stabbed, but all we can hope for now is that it's not critical or something within the plot can fix it. I want Takemichi to actually fight for once. I understand he's pretty weak physically, but he has this amazing power to time travel. He should be trying to think things through more thoroughly.
Sep 16, 2021 4:42 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit, I'm bit pissed off at Takemichi for not being able to keep track of one of the tallest guys with a dragon tattoo on his head especially when he was with him before the brawl started. Draken better not die there and Takamichi better learn from his mistakes

Sep 22, 2021 12:30 AM

Mar 2021
awesome episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fighting and mikey's trying to calm peh down was so good

and draken :((( but welll the opening already spoiled it
Sep 22, 2021 1:46 AM

Aug 2018
The fight against Moebius has started, the chapter has been great but now Draken...what's going to happen?
Oct 2, 2021 11:18 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, thought everything was going to work out, but guess Draken still died and you can't go in the past anymore, I wonder what's going to happen now.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 3, 2021 9:37 AM
May 2012
Bibimbapski said:
As I said before, it's so frustrating watching the MC continuously fail and cry about his mistakes when he's being such a dumbass. Why didn't he call Mikey and tell him about Kiyomasa. That way Mikey could call Draken or Emma and warn them. There were so many ways. Seeing drop to his knees feeling sorry for himself made me want to kick him.

There are a lot of cool characters and handsome characters too. I can see fujoshis having a field day with this series lol

He's so incompetent. Imagine having the ability to time travel, prior knowledge to help him plan, and still all he does is cry. He's a 26 year old surrounded by 14 year olds and he says he wish he is as cool as them so he can at least do something lmao.

Unkrowned said:
Dammit, I'm bit pissed off at Takemichi for not being able to keep track of one of the tallest guys with a dragon tattoo on his head especially when he was with him before the brawl started. Draken better not die there and Takamichi better learn from his mistakes

Exactly and he just walks around shouting his name. How about he use his brain and move faster.
Oct 7, 2021 2:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's sure one tense general gang fight, but damn Draken still got stabbed :///
Nov 1, 2021 6:56 PM

Feb 2018
The brawl was awesome but damn the ending.. Draken-kun :S
Mar 13, 2022 9:21 PM

Mar 2015
Aw shit Draken on the floor in blood.. I look forward to seeing Kiyomasa get what's coming to him.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 9, 2022 1:20 PM

Feb 2012
Takemichi got knocked down by stray hits and flying bodies fewer times than expected.

Too focused on Peh's betrayal and the 50 Mobius members that they neglected the other Toman member who had beef with Draken. Since he was still wearing Toman's colors, Kiyomasa blended in amidst all the confusion in the fight.

Draken's dead, will the dominos fall such that Hina dies and Akkun commits suicide? Or can Takemichi still turn the tide?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 29, 2022 10:47 PM

Mar 2016
The brawl has begun and amidst the chaos, Draken has already been stabbed, damn IDK man... He is probably just steps away from being dead for good and there's no way Takemichi could redo this point again. The only thing that could've saved Draken is some immediate first aid treatment or by some off chance due to what Takemichi has done thus far, Kiyomasa stabbed Draken somewhere less vital or something. Only time can tell.

Mikey is a dominating powerhouse, none of the goons stood any chance against him, while the rest is focused on bringing him down, Mikey is just here to question and counsel his fellow brother. Damn, it's no wonder why his followers look upon Mikey with awe and admiration. The guy is a natural-born leader.

I know that Takemichi isn't gonna get any glow-up and be strong in combat anytime soon, but damn does it make me feel rather infuriated seeing him incapable of at least y'know, knocking some of these nobodies outta his way.
Jul 15, 2022 4:01 AM

Jan 2020
idiosyncratical said:
SideCharacterKal said:
This was a superb episode! The fight started, Toman vs Mobieus (prob spelled it wrong xD).
When the toman gang came with the bike and the OST started playing, srsly one of my favorite moments in this episode. Im really glad that they animated the double-sized panel in the manga, exactly the same! Really beautiful.
At the end, Draken got stabbed and Takemitchy failed at saving him? Maybe who knows..
Can't wait for the next ep.
exactly the panel i was talking about. So damn good
Pretty much. I lost my mind when the whole Tokyo Manji Gang appeared.
Jan 2, 2023 2:15 AM

Jun 2021
the part where everyone arrived in their motos was cool tho

Yes. There are some other well made moments as Hanma's disturbing presentation and Mikey's confronting Peyan, but Takemichi could have done a better job at guarding Draken. Sorry, but this time it's hard to defend him.
Feb 22, 2023 6:04 PM
Aug 2021
Seeing some cool combat and then they show this useless guys face crying AGAIN😂😂.
Mar 12, 2023 3:01 PM

Oct 2022
Initially i HATED this episode due to how slow and lame Takemichi was. It made me ugly cry so much! but after rewatching, its safe to say this is one of my favourite episodes from tr
opin·ion
[əˈpɪnjən]

NOUN

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:"that, in my opinion, is right" ·

Mar 26, 2023 9:54 PM

Jul 2013
Lol it's like Draken is really destined to die damn
Apr 4, 2023 3:53 AM

Apr 2019
Welp it was all for nothing it would seem, hopefully Ken chin is fine but doesn't seem like it
Apr 16, 2023 11:54 AM
Mar 2022
My adrenaline was pumping so much throughout this entire episode... Draken took down so many just by himself until others came along. The Moebius gang is here and they want to kill all of them but luckily, we got the backup for ourselves and were able to take on them. The way Mikey handled Peh-yan's situation was admirable. A sign of a great leader...

Takemichi obviously wants to prevent Draken's fate, to do this he needs to find Draken and Kiyomasa before anything bad happens. But, just like that Kiyomasa succeeded in what he wanted to do. He stabbed Draken and Takemichi couldn't do anything about it. It's a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see how Draken survives this situation...
May 18, 9:45 PM
Mar 2020
If Takamichi used all the time he spends each episode crying or feeling sorry for himself, he wouldve been able to actually save Draken.

As it stands, he's a weak and indecisive little shit and I dont know what Draken or Mikey see in him. No wonder why he's failed at everything he's tried. He just doesn't get it. Oh how great it must have been for that video store lady, "...you're fired."
Jul 31, 4:26 AM

Dec 2022
Wow this was a great episode. Draken is pretty much destined to die one way or another lol it feels like. Mikey again being a strong bastard against his opponents being undefeatable and all. Takemichi is still as weak as ever because he still hasn't gotten any level up/glow up at all.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

344 by Old_wallister »»
Sep 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

252 by AeonHeals »»
Aug 19, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

113 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

129 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

207 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 6:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.