Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2021 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like they found where Draken's fate would take place.. However, Takemichi obviously wants to prevent his tragedy.

They protrayed a tough guy like Draken as an underdog in this episode, especially against so many gang members. Mikey is such a loyal friend to have in this timeline. Definitely someone that deserves some respect.
Jun 5, 2021 12:05 PM
Jan 2020
Mikey - best leader T_T
Jun 5, 2021 12:06 PM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... my adrenaline was pumping so bad throughout this episode. Draken took down so many just by himself until others came. The Moebius gang is here and they want to kill all of them but luckily, we got the backup for ourselves and were able to take on them. The way Mikey handled Peh-yan's situation was admirable. A sign of a great leader.

Takemichi needs to find Draken and Kiyomasa before anything bad happens. But, just like that Kiyomasa succeeded in what he wanted to do. He stabbed Draken and Takemichi couldn't do anything about it. It's a cliffhanger. Can't wait for next week.
Jun 5, 2021 12:06 PM
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Apr 2020
never felt my heart race like this. damn the episodes do feel real short. despite the sloppy animation at times, this was a damn good episode.
i didn't like this anime much before despite waiting for each episode, and now i'm even more desperate to watch the next one.
i'll say this again, i made a mistake watching this while it's still airing, should've binged it.

deedashJun 5, 2021 12:10 PM
Jun 5, 2021 12:07 PM
Sep 2015
Still amazed me how every episode seems very short to me. Takemichi needs to step up his game, his good intention alone is not gonna save anyone, even he can't save himself!

It's nice to see many captains and their fighting style. Though I prefer the term "make love, not war". And to my surprised I haven't see any doujinshi of Tokyo Revengers yet.
Jun 5, 2021 12:08 PM

May 2021
All the timings are perfect but I didn't quite get the fact that Draken was down on the side with no one around... And damn, catch that Kiyomasa already...
Jun 5, 2021 12:10 PM

Oct 2017
Mikey's entrance was cool and damn Draken's been stabbed, hope he survives.
Jun 5, 2021 12:15 PM

Jul 2020
Kinda annoyed at how it took 3:30 minutes to get into the new content, but we move. Then factor in the intro and the outro, we got around 17 minutes of content, feeling like MHA S5 but at least the 17 minutes were fully worth it.

The beginning was so crazy, draken would win, takemitchy and 2nd commander have come to help, theres 100 enemies so they're now on the back foot, mikey comes in, then their new leader comes in and now toman are again on the backfoot but then toman's entire gang is here so now its even. God it was crazy.

Mikey is officially my number two favourite sandal wearing weirdo, after oshino meme himself, since he does seem to genuinely understand what needs to be said and done and is evolving into taking into consideration his own position and his family's position, evident by how he could have just knocked out peh but decided to make him never want revenge again and break his spirit instead.

Takemitchy was a worry wart this episode and it got kinda tiring but worry no more as draken did indeed get stabbed. Worrying didn't allow him to take the correct action in that scenario unfortunately but I doubt draken 'dies' for good tbh, but colour me surprised if that does indeed happen.

Is emma still waiting on the sidelines? Seems kinda dangerous and hina also being close to the fight doesn't instill confidence in me, seems like something could happen to them. Also that new 'leader' seems bloody op, stopping mikey's kick like it was nothing, and is definitely an interesting character with his sin/punishment tattoos and we're getting one step closer to figuring out who the heck the real ring leader is and thus saving hina.

The division leaders also seem to be a cut above the rest, and well, that's obvious from them being a leader but yeah surprising nonetheless.
LeviathanHWDJun 5, 2021 12:32 PM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Sep 2020
Damn Mikeys entrance was good
We have been introduced to the division captains and they all give off badass vibes only pah chin's missing and damn it ended on a cliffhanger
Jun 5, 2021 12:28 PM

Feb 2019
What an episode man, Moebius and Toeman running at each other and Mikey jumping in front of everyone to start kicking ass was great. He and Peh’s head to head moment there tho was beautiful. It’s crazy how a massive misunderstanding led to this whole conflict. Another really great ep. This show is special.
Marinate1016Jun 5, 2021 12:32 PM
Jun 5, 2021 12:29 PM

Jul 2017
In the end, Kiyomasa will always be one to find conflict with, no matter the timelines before and after 12 years.

Peh allying with Moebius members are a wreck awaiting to happen to Draken with revolting intensity. Mitsuya and Takemichi's power might not be able to take them down, but with Mikey's grand entrance, they might just make it.

Mikey catching onto Peh's plan that's part of the temporary Moebius ringleader Hanma's sortie grand entourage to destroy the Tokyo Manji Gang from the inside out, the gathering of 2 big gangs for one grand showdown. The adrenaline's running HOT in this episode.

For Takemichi, figuring out how Draken would lose his life in this kind of scenario is harder than he thought, all the links he had before from Naoto's help are all but fizzled out.

Peh went his fury way against Mikey, but the latter all but understands Peh's worry with his humanity earned from Takemichi. To engage in endless attacks against one of his very own, the leader knows best the awful feeling.

Alas, Takemichi's original mission of stopping Kiyomasa from killing Draken...is ONE STEP TOO LATE. With that, we end Volume 3 of the manga.

What experiences too short though.
Jun 5, 2021 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
Not like this Draken, come on... 😭
Jun 5, 2021 12:36 PM

Jan 2021
I'm not convinced by the animation, but I have to admit that the character designs fascinate me 0.0
Nonono, please tell me he doesn't die AAAA
Very intense episode, I really enjoyed it
Jun 5, 2021 12:36 PM

Dec 2020
Hina is best girl xD,we finally see Hanma he blocked mikey kun step this guy has a bad Aura. Mikey kun is such a great character he not fight back to peh chan that was an emotional scene.
This anime has more then 1 MC.

No bro draken why kiyomasa i hope he survived that!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 5, 2021 12:45 PM
Apr 2021
Every week i forget just how god damn good this show is
Jun 5, 2021 12:47 PM

Nov 2020
Straight CHILLS.This episode is straight flames, i have no words.
Jun 5, 2021 12:58 PM

Dec 2012
Okay, Takemichi is just annoying now. He just doesn't learn from his mistakes. No real character progression, 2 steps forward, 2 steps back.
Jun 5, 2021 12:58 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that ending there spooked the living hell out of me for a bit when they showed the blood stain on Kiyomasa’s knife...

Here’s to hoping Draken-kun is fine. Boy, did he kick some arse this episode though. Mikey-kun and Peh-ah’s little scene was very touching too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 5, 2021 1:00 PM
Apr 2016
I didn't expect Draken to really die like this
Jun 5, 2021 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
When fighting happened, it sometimes went to to the lights are they trying censor the Tokyo Manji Gang emblem again or something else? I also felt goosebumps. It's been a long time since I felt goosebumps.
Edit = Also very good episode. Just a little bit annoyed about recap at the start.
removed-userJun 5, 2021 1:03 PM
Jun 5, 2021 1:06 PM

Jul 2011
Resume this episode in one phrase: "You had one job,Takemichi."

What da heck is the problem with that parking lot?! That parking lot is almost the size of a field of Captain Tsubasa.
Jun 5, 2021 1:09 PM

Dec 2020
DonutCloud said:
When fighting happened, it sometimes went to to the lights are they trying censor the Tokyo Manji Gang emblem again or something else? I also felt goosebumps. It's been a long time since I felt goosebumps.
They removed the symbols in the fight scenes.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 5, 2021 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Sh1na07 said:
DonutCloud said:
They removed the symbols in the fight scenes.

Thanks for the information. Now I don't need to think the reason my gut was right.
Jun 5, 2021 1:16 PM
Jun 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAKEN
Jun 5, 2021 1:17 PM
Feb 2021
This episode really hyped me up! After seeing the preview pictures of this episode, I got really excited about the fact, that we were going to be getting some Chifuyu material. I wasn´t disappointed.
Mikey really is an amazing leader, and you can definitely tell how concerned Takemichi is and how badly he wants to change something.
Really left us with that cliffhanger though. Really hyped for the next episode!
Jun 5, 2021 1:18 PM
Apr 2020
How much censoring was there
Jun 5, 2021 1:22 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode again, couldn't even believe it was over when the ED played.

Draken the madman, he fought all those guys alone until Mitsuya and Takemitchy showed up. Mikey's entrance and eventually the entrance of the entire Toman gang was awesome as hell.

Hmm, so the guy revealed to be Moebius's new leader isn't the same as the one we were all expecting. I wonder if he's being manipulated by Kisaki.

The way Mikey let Peh know his feelings and remorse was great. Very nice moment.
Draken-kun! Damn, I really hope he survives. It looked like things were going well with the way everything was happening until the end.
Jun 5, 2021 1:24 PM

Jan 2019
Excellent, anxiety-provoking episode, even the animation was better.

Jun 5, 2021 1:24 PM
May 2021
Censorship is getting annoying now
Jun 5, 2021 1:26 PM

Apr 2020
Hanma blocked Mickey's kick o.o

Man, Takemichi couldn't be more useless. He had one job, protect Draken... and just lost him from sight.

Also, always nice to hear Ono Daisuke's voice.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jun 5, 2021 1:28 PM
May 2021
DonutCloud said:
Edit = Also very good episode. Just a little bit annoyed about recap at the start.

they completely removed the emblems on their uniform. in the manga the emblem is on the back as well
Jun 5, 2021 1:29 PM
May 2021
_theblacksheep__ said:
This episode really hyped me up! After seeing the preview pictures of this episode, I got really excited about the fact, that we were going to be getting some Chifuyu material. I wasn´t disappointed.
Mikey really is an amazing leader, and you can definitely tell how concerned Takemichi is and how badly he wants to change something.

if i remember well, in the manga Hakkai and chifuyu arent suppose to make their appearence till later on.
Jun 5, 2021 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
rektatron said:
DonutCloud said:

they completely removed the emblems on their uniform. in the manga the emblem is on the back as well

Someone already told me that but still thank you. And i have noticed that emblem is also on the back because was it opening or ending there was light that was blocking the emblem.
Jun 5, 2021 1:34 PM
Feb 2021
rektatron said:
_theblacksheep__ said:

if i remember well, in the manga Hakkai and chifuyu arent suppose to make their appearence till later on.

Exactly! Chifuyu and Hakkai were supposed to appear a lot later, therefore I was really happy that we got to see them so early in the anime. Especially because Chifuyu is my favourite character.
Jun 5, 2021 1:35 PM

Jul 2017
wow what an ep. ngl didn't expect draken to actually get stabbed, but given the scene in the OP I was half expecting it. Now I'm curious as to whether this new past is gonna continue forward or if there's gonna be some newly introduced go back in time again mechanic :P

Jun 5, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 2018
This was a superb episode! The fight started, Toman vs Mobieus (prob spelled it wrong xD).
When the toman gang came with the bike and the OST started playing, srsly one of my favorite moments in this episode. Im really glad that they animated the double-sized panel in the manga, exactly the same! Really beautiful.
At the end, Draken got stabbed and Takemitchy failed at saving him? Maybe who knows..
Can't wait for the next ep.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 5, 2021 1:48 PM
Apr 2021
Useless MC i ever see
Jun 5, 2021 1:49 PM
Apr 2021
I was really surprised when Kiyomasa actually got away with it, a little annoyed at Takemichi for just standing around and doing nothing.
Jun 5, 2021 1:52 PM
Feb 2021
This chapter was excellent, the bad thing is that takimichi is very blind that he does not look at kiyosama and draken
Jun 5, 2021 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
Welp. Back to the drawing board I guess. Big ooof.
Jun 5, 2021 2:02 PM

May 2021
A piece of shit episode again, 10 minutes of worthless fights, who cares about that sack of shit Peh honestly. This could very well be summarized in 10 minutes, way too dragged

Jun 5, 2021 2:10 PM
May 2021
YummaR said:
Useless MC i ever see

MC feels like a supporting character while the secondary ones are the main. i like the idea
Jun 5, 2021 2:10 PM

Dec 2020
I might hop on to reading the manga. The pacing isn't slow but isn't great either. I'm so used to binging shows that waiting a week is making me more frustrated than excited.
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out If I'm really alive."
Jun 5, 2021 2:20 PM
Mar 2020
lemme get my one flaw outta the way, the animation wasn't that outstanding for this huge fight. Ok im done.

It was phenomenal, had emotional impact, it was intense, and the VAs did so well, that one manga panel with them running at each other was so damn good man. Leigt my fav episode, they pulled this off brilliantly, and this isn't even peak Tokyo Revengers. 10/10, loved it.
Jun 5, 2021 2:21 PM
Mar 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
This was a superb episode! The fight started, Toman vs Mobieus (prob spelled it wrong xD).
When the toman gang came with the bike and the OST started playing, srsly one of my favorite moments in this episode. Im really glad that they animated the double-sized panel in the manga, exactly the same! Really beautiful.
At the end, Draken got stabbed and Takemitchy failed at saving him? Maybe who knows..
Can't wait for the next ep.
exactly the panel i was talking about. So damn good
Jun 5, 2021 2:22 PM

Oct 2018
People are praising this show, where can I watch the good version? The one I'm currently watching is horrible.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 5, 2021 2:22 PM

Jan 2020
I was actually worried about the animation but they did pretty well with their reputation as a studio
Jun 5, 2021 2:25 PM
Dec 2018
Takemichi is way more useless than I imagined, but he still has changed a lot of the timeline by reuniting Mikey and Draken. If Draken does die they can't pin it on Mikey and they will know who killed him. This will probably make Mikey bloodthirsty toward his ops on another level, but takemichi just needs to support him even more.

This ep. made me realize that takemichi needs to do what needs to be done even at the cost of his innocents and his past life of comfort. Right now he is a spectator but he need to actually live that gang life to change what occurs in it.
Jun 5, 2021 2:40 PM

Jul 2020
Things are starting to get amped up with this episode.

Unluckily, Takemichi was unable to prevent Kiyomasa from stabbing Draken, so I'm excited to see how Takemichi will combat the loss of Draken.
Jun 5, 2021 3:10 PM
Jan 2021
I could only feel anger and sadness when I saw Draken like that…

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

342 by SelfishxRomance »»
Aug 29, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

252 by AeonHeals »»
Aug 19, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

113 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

129 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

207 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 11, 6:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.