Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 10, 2014 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Caught up...about time. And uhm. What just happened, like literally I think I stared at the wall for about a minute wondering what just happened. I really hope things fix itself l, I dont like it ending like this ):
Mar 10, 2014 3:23 AM
Dec 2013
"How is this to end?"
"As stories must when love's denied: with tears and a journey."
Mar 10, 2014 4:00 AM
Nov 2013
Well there was something about the girls being in Nana-senpai's room by themselves. And those 4 might have plotted something during that time. I saw something about Koko was maybe just trying to protect her own feelings. But at the same time... Koko wouldn't probably know about the ring before-hand (or maybe Banri showed it to Linda who was there) so, it being Koko's idea entirely isn't a probable case. Well, we won't know until the next episode, but hopefully it gets over with soon so we get our happy ending!
Mar 10, 2014 2:00 PM
Mar 2014
we will just have to wait and see what happens i dont think he will just go to linda cuz he has feelings for her and i bet there is a reason that she wanted to tell him that im just as confused as every one we will just have to wait for ep 22 i guess :)
Mar 10, 2014 3:01 PM

May 2011
I hope Koko is kidding (she's clearly lying about the Mitsuo part). It would go against her character and everything she said if she just left Banri like that, even if it was to only be temporarily.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2014 4:01 PM

Sep 2013
Volume 8 came out yesterday.

This is a signature.
Mar 10, 2014 6:04 PM
May 2013
UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT EPISODE!! CAN'T TAKE THESE CLIFF HANGERS!!...Please let that be a dream
Mar 10, 2014 10:14 PM

Jul 2009
Disregard rejecting Mitsuo-chaser.

Acquire memory chain link senpai.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 10, 2014 10:48 PM
Jan 2014
Was watching for Golden Time for a more up and happy anime.... T.T now I'm crying
Mar 11, 2014 4:32 AM
Dec 2013
So many people overreacting. If you still can't predict the eventual conclusion to this anime, you don't have your head screwed on right. We probably have more drama in this thread than the anime.
Mar 11, 2014 5:48 AM

Jul 2012
skehan17 said:
Well the last novel is out, and guess what? Haha nah don't want to ruin it for anyone, but happy or sad ending I can guarantee that there will be some sad raging moments lol

Just finished reading it.
Seems like there were a bunch of trolls on that animesuki thread.
Oh well, I did not liked that much, so whatever...

Linda is the best girl, forever. The End
Mar 11, 2014 7:40 AM

Sep 2013
What the heck is Koko's problem? she just left Banri because they didn't eat beef together? or because he ran away and told everyone not to tell Koko where he was going? what a jerk.
Mar 11, 2014 6:58 PM

Sep 2013
asume5 said:
What the heck is Koko's problem? she just left Banri because they didn't eat beef together? or because he ran away and told everyone not to tell Koko where he was going? what a jerk.

I'm guessing it's because she's having trouble handling the stress of Banri's condition.
Mar 11, 2014 7:22 PM

Oct 2012
terrible episode - droning on and on about the same thing for most of the ep... ontop of that very predictable cliff hanger :( very disappointing ep

Mar 11, 2014 11:53 PM
Mar 2014
banri fight to accept his condition and love koko forever, but koko refused him propose and left him
Mar 12, 2014 1:32 PM

Sep 2010
SHIT! THAT FUCKING HURTS!
http://i4.minus.com/i3lIBW8l1trK0.png
Mar 12, 2014 5:19 PM

Jun 2011
Well wtf.. it was executed poorly in my opinion. Bad dialogues with decent scenarios. I don't like where this is going.

Edit: 3 episodes left? Wow, wouldn't it be really rushed? -.-

Hawksman said:
ontop of that very predictable cliff hanger :(

You are able to predict that cliffhanger? Well shit.
ToG25thBaamMar 12, 2014 5:23 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 15, 2014 11:16 AM

Oct 2013
Great episode but...WTF was with the ending? everything was going good but that ending. UGH..
Mar 15, 2014 11:23 PM

Jan 2010
I think Kouko saw the video that was recorded, which then made her realize that Banri was still in love with Linda.

For those who watched toradora, would you think this is similar to the time when

From what I saw, I think she just wants Banri to be happy, and since he's still in love with Linda, she'd give up what she has with him to make him happy.
Mar 16, 2014 9:08 AM

Sep 2011
Banri just took a Gunshot to his balls...
Ouch, them feels.
Mar 16, 2014 9:51 AM

Dec 2011
ek?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 18, 2014 1:54 PM

Mar 2013
good god that ending. fuck. i knew they needed to make one final dilemma to solve or the last 4-5 episodes would just be snore fests but i never expected this. wow. and fuck. i dont even know what to say.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Mar 27, 2014 5:17 AM
Feb 2009
holy what the actual FUCK just happened at the end
Mar 31, 2014 8:35 AM

May 2013
banri is turning into some dickless shit

my ideal couples are

Linda (best girl) x 2D-kun (best boy)

Oka-chan (ok girl) x yana-san (ok boy)

koko (insane bitch) x banri (dickless man-child) LOL

and Nana senpai is the best best girl, im glad she slap that bitch out of banri
Mar 31, 2014 1:01 PM

May 2012
Koko did what O_O well hmm... I don't have any words for this... I was happy to see Oka talking to him again and then that happened... He probably explained everyone what's really going on but man this is getting rather fucked up... at least he has some good friends but damn I still can't believe that ending!
Apr 4, 2014 6:31 AM

May 2010
Chinami... I like her even more now. I like the selfishness and the realistic feeling to her love.

What's with the ghost Banri anyways, he is annoying. First he says goodbye and then he comes all of a sudden.

I think that's a dream or imagination.
Apr 4, 2014 8:39 AM

Jun 2009
This whole amnesia bullshit is starting to piss me off. It's so fucking ridiculous.
Apr 5, 2014 11:55 PM

Jun 2012
Fell behind for a bit, but I had heard from a certain Linda hater/Kokou lover that Kouko did something "annoying" (to put it nicely), which made me too curious to keep putting it off, I guess this was it lol.

Well, even though I'm a total Linda x Banri shipper, I really hope Kouko wasn't serious that she still only cared about Mitsuo all this time. I'm sure she's just upset because he "ran away", but still there's always that 0.01% chance that it's true... in which case I'll go from actually really liking Kouko, to hating her guts if it were actually true.

Yana and 2-D supporting him was pretty great... and 2-D's headbutt was hilarious.

I'm glad Oka finally admitted her feelings for Yana, too. I have to admit, even though I always thought Oka liked Yana, I was really worried that Oka might actually come out and say "I like you, Banri!" lol.

Marzan said:
Banri needs some serious medical help. I really don't think his friends actions are doing anything one way or another for his mental stability. And I love Nana to bits, but dat Slap was totally uncalled for for a person having a legitimate breakdown; it's not just some tantrum.
Well, I somewhat agree about Nana... but it's definitely understandable when she knows nothing about his amnesia. As far as she was concerned, Banri was just randomly freaking out over something between him and Linda and assaulting her. And in a way, I actually still think it would be fine even if she did know the situation... I mean if someone's freaking out to the point where you're assaulting them, the only reasonable thing to do is physically defend yourself / the victim.
HalibelTheEspadaApr 6, 2014 12:09 AM
Apr 13, 2014 2:43 PM

May 2011
Damn that nice moment with the three guys together on the bench was actually pretty touching to watch. True bros for life!

Wtf at that ending... Kouko!
May 2, 2014 9:51 PM

Feb 2013
Did not see the coming. There better be a great explanation.
May 12, 2014 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
"I like Yana. I realized it the moment I learned Yana was in love with someone else."

*cringe* I hate this trope so much.

Also, I am so done with this show. The amnesia/ghost Banri stuff...I just can't take it.
May 19, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2014
I agree with the "amnesia is pissing me off" a lot of you are saying. Banri got rejected dang. I also think Kouko was lying because she was willing to have sex with Banri, so she must have been serious. Right?
May 20, 2014 9:46 PM

May 2013
GarLogan78 said:
"I like Yana. I realized it the moment I learned Yana was in love with someone else."

*cringe* I hate this trope so much.

Also, I am so done with this show. The amnesia/ghost Banri stuff...I just can't take it.

I also cringed when I heard this. The amnesia/ghost is fucking annoying.

3 more episodes and I'm finally done with this shit.
May 27, 2014 6:16 AM

Sep 2011
God freaking dammit.
Jul 2, 2014 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
I guess the last one was in Banri's mind, he always pictures the worst outcome.
And he needs to calm down, this ep. he felt like some drama queen.
Not to mention he's told them nothing again.
Jul 6, 2014 4:41 AM
May 2012
Yeah, the haircut was a mistake!! What is it with "I got rejected, He loves me but I didn't notice until he loves another person, I want to change" then they will cut their hair short =_= I know how it feels....but it's kinda annoying sometimes, especially if the girls looked great with long hair.
Damn......Banri might go apeshit. Seriously, it can damage his bran, and that's not good, man. I feel sorry for him :/ Good thing is that he has great friends.
I was not surprised at the end, because I already know the ending of this Anime.
Though, I can't believe Kouko did that. It can seriously damage Banri's brain. This dude might end up mentally ill :/
Let's see how this goes.
Jul 11, 2014 10:11 AM

Dec 2012
Eh~ I don't know what to feel tbh
but I'm glad that Chinami was honest and is back to being friends with Banri
Aug 20, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2014
The thoughts of gaining and disappearing ... well .. I think you should go back to "yourself".
hmm.. oka finally put a stop on her BS assumptions and decided to talk it over . and .. at long last , she admitted her liking on yano that brought her pain after realizing it when yano is pursuing other girls . she pretended and eventually suck up into her own dismay ... err .. you know things will not change by doing this sort of stuffs . seriously , her jealously was vexing.
Damn .. I think its the side effects of his accident and amnesia . his memories is trying to find its way to his consciousness and eventually the mind can't handle the pressure .
and .. that also ended the same thing back then .. koko .. name savior but he finally lost it halfway through . he's being desperately helpless .. now .. Knock his senses !!
Learn your lesson dude , Running won't help you solve your problems .
Yeh.. True friends at aid always !!
Leaving a mark !!
Ohh ... the heart attack ... of REJECTION !! Break up moments !!! I think she found out that his memories are starting to return with some sources , She learn that he is suffering from "Self-disappearing" anxiety that making his life a misery of fear or something like that . then , she ultimately decided to end things for better .
Well .. I don't know If I'm gonna be happy with it or not .. but she chose the right thing . (that relationship , bonding and their intriguing but infuriating moments are basically up until now, were nothing but misconception of deserted lies and profess)
Pretty good episode !!! The Drama gets intense !!!
AnimeLaver01Aug 20, 2014 9:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 2:14 PM

Jun 2014
I'm actually surprised they stayed in a relationship for so long

It's interesting how Ms. Ultrasonic didn't notice the video of Banri ranting to not tell Koko, or maybe it was just past over

Dec 21, 2014 12:36 AM

Feb 2013
The title of the episode is "I'll be back" Terminator?!

Damn, Chinami does like Mitsuo and regrets that she cut her hair. Also Banri loses his shit! The camera was rolling the whole time too! Nana-senpai slaps sense into him. That seemed to work for a bit.

That ending. Dammit Koko!!!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ *Table flip* What is she thinking?! I hope it's just a plan or something. She was smiling in the preview for the next episode. Three episodes left!
Nano1124Dec 21, 2014 1:10 AM
Jan 7, 2015 3:15 AM

Dec 2013
I flipped the table when the tables of the anime have turned </3
Jan 7, 2015 7:45 PM
Sep 2014
i was just like nooo fuckin way when i saw this episode. ep 20 -24 literally made this anime from 8.5- 10 in my opinion i loved those ep they were just too amazing. cant imagine how it felt for people who watched it when it came out they had to wait a week to watch the next ep
Jan 17, 2015 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
What a fucking shocker at the end! I've got a feeling that it was some sort of dream or something, though. But if that's not the case, this show is getting exciting at last.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 27, 2015 10:19 AM

Jul 2013
I just watched this episodes and Kouka, said she only came to college for the guy and all she did was for him. So the dating the MC was not important. I was crying, I can't wait to see the next episode.
Jan 29, 2015 9:51 AM

May 2014
So that's how his memory came back... That sucks. Why the ghost Banri can't just cooperate, damn it??

And ... WHAT THE HELL??? KOKO!!! ;_;
Feb 14, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2008
Why the everliving fuck would his memories coming back mean his post-accident memories disappear? What kind of idiocy is this? I tolerated the whole ghost thing as I assumed what would happen is they would eventually merge and he'd move on with either Koko or Linda but this... it just pisses me off. This amnesia melodrama is going way too far.

And what was with that final scene? "Goodbye" and then walking off? Either this is shitty reality or its a shitty dream that is trolling us with false information and either way it sucks. This show has been going down an ever increasing hill and it is so disappointing. Might as well finish it off though, 3 episodes to go...

Also, and this is just a small complaint after everything, how close exactly are Nana and Linda? I mean surely she would have some idea how Linda feels about him one way or the other but she has zero interest either way. I find this to be incredibly odd that she has no concern especially as at the start of the show Nana seemed to be pushing them together. I mean WTF?
Mar 15, 2015 1:28 PM

Oct 2014
What the fuck is going on. Koko what??!?!??!
Apr 7, 2015 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
Episode not entirely engaging, but the fault is not the plot, but perhaps in the narrative that does not seem to be convincing in exposing the facts.
The provision of Banri is less convincing, does not hurt that the other characters; the twist does not surprise me that much. Drawings and animations scarce as usual.
May 8, 2015 9:39 PM

Mar 2015
Well... Oka revealed already what she feels... she pretends everything,she was wrong to cut here hair she looks different from now... so sad she was jealous to Linda with Yana.. :( you should said it early to Yana... and apologize to Tada... thank goodness! and the worst the voice of Linda what Tada hears, the ghost again? Tada can't control himself... he ran away... he thinks himself want to die or disappear GOSH NO :(((, GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE GHOST PLS STOP CURSING HIM IN MEMORIES BACK. The ending :'( Tada bring his mother's ring and Kaga appeared to Tada... I can't believe it Kaga is bitter can't accept the ring?... and goodbye? NOOOOOOOO could this be break up ? :( Dramatic everywhere..

What the hell happens next.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

893 by katto_al_ameer »»
Yesterday, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

476 by Motebitchie »»
Jun 9, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

402 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

245 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

312 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.