Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 1 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 10, 2021 10:26 AM

Dec 2013
This was so lovely, the show was so calm, cheerful, relaxing and colorful, I knew the series was cute but not this much, add on top Aoi Yuuki and it was amazing, now we have her risking her life 24/7 on Fridays and having a good time on Saturdays.
Apr 10, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2020
Another anime where poor little Yuuki Aoi gets her house destroyed... :(
(Looking at you, Kumo)
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Apr 10, 2021 10:41 AM
Apr 2016
Is this the kind of anime where nothing happens?
Apr 10, 2021 10:46 AM

Jul 2014
Is that Aoi Yuuki? I didn't check the cast so I was surprised to hear her haha. That makes 2 isekai in the same season for her, damn, though there's definitely a big difference in her characters. From being reincarnated as a spider who has to fight with everything she has to survive to a cute immortal witch whose goal is to live a slow life xD. Of course she sings one of the theme songs here as well, the OP in this case.

300 years have already passed... Damn, that's quite a lot.

For some reason it didn't cross my mind that the dragon would turn into a cute girl, silly me. And she is voiced by Kaede Hondo! From cute zombie girl to cute dragon girl, nice.

Oh well, that's it for the first episode and what can I say, I loved it. I didn't really know what to expect but it was a lot more fun than I would have imagined. Looking forward to more.
Apr 10, 2021 10:54 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
This is really generic, I read the manga before and forgot I did because it was so generic, but the anime is reminding me why I forgot about the manga.
Apr 10, 2021 11:01 AM
May 2020
don't we all want to live a stress free life?

this had me smiling throughout the whole episode. imma find this a very enjoyable journey
Apr 10, 2021 11:04 AM

Nov 2014
Sooo nice. It's exactly my kind of anime, yet somehow I didn't even have it on PTW.
If rest of episodes are like this one, it's going to be AOTS for me.

Tbh the only thing I feel it's missing, is that art could be more detailed. SoL's benefit greatly from good backgrounds and here we have environement that could use some nice nature shots.
Apr 10, 2021 11:05 AM

Jul 2020
This episode overall was decently good

I'm really excited for the next episodes, I've finally found a new witch waifu
Apr 10, 2021 11:18 AM
May 2019
Do get its another slice of life op character anime but this one feels really cozy to me so id give it a 9/10 def watch it
Apr 10, 2021 11:21 AM
Feb 2021
Hey can someone tell where i can watch it ?
Apr 10, 2021 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
Damn, I wish they used the art/character disigns from the manga instead. Also, not happy to be hearing Aoi Yukka as another main character again this season.
Apr 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
The main premise (dying from overwork) was a true and sad reality of Japan's workforce. Wasn't expecting that.

Otherwise this is looking to be a laid back and fun isekai anime.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 10, 2021 1:04 PM
Dec 2015
These kinds of anime are always interesting, and it's great that they are starting to add more female protagonists to them. I really enjoyed watching the first episode.

Still, I have to question the very low amount of exp that is needed to reach the max level. 10,950,000 seems kind of small compared to other games, with some having over hundreds of millions of experience needed to reach max level.

Regardless of that, the anime is still a very good one to watch and has a good start. It just depends where they go from here.
Apr 10, 2021 1:18 PM

Apr 2015
Another Isekai, another lead role for Yuuki Aoi! Japan is blessing us with great entertainment throughout the weekends this spring. (I only realised it after hearing her voice)

Dying of overworking, I think Truck-kun is on vacation, cause we have a different cause of death. Joking aside, this was pretty cute. I love that the goddess who reincarnated Azusa is absolutely biased to how she's sending girls to their new lives, to think she would give you the body of a 17 year old, cause that's the way she likes it, cracked me up! I like her style!

Laika is also pretty cute, Hondo Kaede is a great choice for her.

I am going to look forward for more. I need more laid back Isekai shows with a female lead!
Apr 10, 2021 1:32 PM

Nov 2018
I got bored with the LN after the last couple volumes, so I'm watching the anime as a final send off. Very cute and colorful, and Azusa and Laika are super cute.
Apr 10, 2021 2:11 PM
Sep 2020
I thought it was kind of fast paced compared to the manga but I still enjoyed it and am waiting to see more.
Apr 10, 2021 2:19 PM

Jun 2016
Cute isekai fantasy anime with a cute witch voiced by Yuuki Aoi, practically perfection! very relaxing SoL in a pleasant environment, is a sort of "Elaina the Witch" Ao-chan version but more relaxing and cute.
Laika is very kawaii too, Kaede Hondo (Elaina, Maple) is perfect for the role, but I think the entire cast will be "cute girls doing cute fantasy things"... XD
I saw Azumi Waki will voice another dragon maid, what a wonderful cast!
Franz_FurantsuApr 10, 2021 2:34 PM
Apr 10, 2021 2:34 PM

Aug 2013
Aoi Yuuki the animation, that's the real title of this series and it's based.
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 10, 2021 2:37 PM

Jun 2019
Eh. It’s certainly watchable, but I don’t think it will be able to hold my interest with all of the other good anime this season. Nothing about it really stands out or leaves much of an impact.
Apr 10, 2021 2:38 PM
Dec 2013
Well, here it is. My most anticipated anime of the season is finally airing. And yes, it's an isekai with a female protagonist (reincarnated into an immortal witch), which is rare. Azusa and Laika introduced in this episode. It's been 3 years since I started reading the manga adaptation of it, and I remember instantly loving the story and characters. The anime seems pretty faithful to the light novel, but damn, it's fast-paced as fuck. Probably adapted the first 4 chapters.

The characters talk a bit too fast in this, yet it somehow seems to not skip anything from the light novel (I think, as I'm more familiar with the manga adaptation than the light novel). Would prefer if they slowed down a little. Other than that, I'm pretty happy about how this first episode was adapted. I like the music, the OP, the animation. This will easily be my AOTS.
wildhoodApr 10, 2021 2:43 PM
Apr 10, 2021 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
Finally, Azusa-sama in full animation and voiced by Aoi Yuuki. My comfy show of the season has arrived.
Apr 10, 2021 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
spends 300 years in the world. makes 0 friends

doesnt care that possibly 1000s of people she knew died before her eyes.

does basically nothing all day for 300 years.

what a character
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Apr 10, 2021 3:09 PM

Aug 2015
is there anyone who read manga and can tell if there will be any romance/harem plot? it's very similar to majo no tabitabi in that regard, like every character is a girl hanging and blushing around mc
Apr 10, 2021 3:12 PM
Feb 2021
Love the art style, it's really cute, and also the quality, the quality is just amazing ☆o☆ like when we see her wake up and we get a look at the wooden walls it's just like watching 4k, reallyyyyyy chill and fun anime, just what i needed, would be cool to see her go and check her skills again so she can use them all, i feel like she only knows ice spell <~( ̄︶ ̄)~> 9/10
Z3_PhiResNikApr 10, 2021 3:23 PM
Apr 10, 2021 3:14 PM

Feb 2019

It's almost impressive how devoid of any original thought this show is. It's content to ape the unending parade of "Oops, I accidentally became a god when I reincarnated in another world," shows without even trying to have any kind of identity of its own. It doesn't tell any jokes I haven't already seen about a hundred times before despite not usually watching more than 1-2 episodes of these things, and it doesn't even stick to its dumb premise of her being lazy or thinking herself weak. She's shown a status screen that she has the maximum power level and goes straight from that to swinging her dick around. If the status screen says so, I must really be the best thing ever. Is that supposed to be a joke? Possibly, but other jokes it makes are like "I'll try to cast a weak wind spell." "THAT WAS A SUPER STRONG WIND SPELL BECAUSE YOUR POWER IS MAXIMUM!" Real comedy here.

If you want something with the exact same premise but more effort put into the action and animation, watch the "Maxed My Defense and Became a God" show. If you want something more focused on comedy or slapstick, watch the "I Wanted to Be Average and Became a God" show. If you want something with more fanservice, your choices are endless. This is not so much a new show as a congealment of obnoxious trends, regurgitated and re-barfed ou
Apr 10, 2021 3:51 PM

Jun 2017
That one time Komachi and Elaina got reincarned in another world.

I thought this would be pretty meh when I saw the PV but it was surprisingly good, loved the comedy and premise. If it can keep up this quality then it will be super enjoyable.
Apr 10, 2021 4:10 PM

Jan 2017
Been following the light novel and the manga and felt a bit disappointed with the anime. The pace at the beginning was too fast. Hopefully it gets to its slow life pace later on.
Apr 10, 2021 4:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah shit, in these world Yuuki reincarnated as an immortal witch, eh? Better lifes than the other isekai lifes, as expected. Lol, then mostly her friends also a lot of cute girls. Now they've got me hard with this bussiness. My heart already diverted. 300 years doing everyday lifes and killing slimes were not bad at all. What kind of meta was that? Truly intriguing differenciate, and yeah its not that bad at all! Because its cute! As always, i will consider this like every cgdct in a fantasy world show i got in my list, without much concern. Good job making this first episode, reveroot.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 10, 2021 4:17 PM
Nov 2019
This is going to be this season's "Kuma, Kuma Bear" or "Make me average" isn't it.....

As God has already set the parameters "She prefers 17 Yr old girls" - the house is going to be full of them by the end of the series...

Apr 10, 2021 4:30 PM

Aug 2015
It definitely has the same vibes as Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear. So it is not a total surprise that it is by the same studio.
I think this is going to be high on my watch list this season.
Apr 10, 2021 4:40 PM

Oct 2008
This is generic as hell but cute so this is a keeper for me!
5/5.

Apr 10, 2021 5:23 PM

Feb 2007
Ah, so nice to see this animated as well, but Yuuki Aoi's voice really doesn't suit Azusa... A softer voice would fit her much better.
Apr 10, 2021 6:13 PM

Dec 2018
The dragon was really impressed by Azusas powers and wanna be with her

Awwwwwwww my little lesbians are in love! And are now going to live together,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

That went really fast. They sure dont beat it around the bush. And with that fast pace they will probably soon also get married,,,YEEEEEEEEES

Great episode! I love all the cute Yuri vibes

Yuri-CrusaderApr 10, 2021 6:26 PM
Apr 10, 2021 6:31 PM
Feb 2019
Btw doing some quick maths Azusa killed ~1,987,500 slimes in her lifetime so far
Apr 10, 2021 6:35 PM
May 2020
that was nice and wholesome, first it was Goblin Slayer and now it is Slime Slayer, luckily the later one is not caused by a trauma tho lol, and by the visuals of the ending song I'm excited to see those 2 slime girls, Rimuru made me love slime people

I maybe wrong but it looks like this is leaning more for female audience tho, idgaf just pointing it out
Apr 10, 2021 6:47 PM

Nov 2016
this is perfect an isekai where there are only girls with no horrible idiot boys to ruined it <3

Apr 10, 2021 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
This episode made me smile while I watched.
Funny how she's also voiced by the same person voicing Kumoko the Spider.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Apr 10, 2021 7:59 PM
Aug 2017
I can see this being animated and having voice acting enhancing it quite a bit, the manga was very much just "fine" as it really felt like it was dragging on which lead me to drop it but even though it wasn't bad per se, but like this I imagine I'll stick with the anime.
Apr 10, 2021 8:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I liked this a lot, and it reminds me a bit of Journey of Elaina, but instead of traveling everywhere she stays in the same place forever lol. It was cute and funny tho, always a good mix. I also strongly agree with Azusa’s words about working hard, gotta give yourself a break from it sometimes, she has definitely learned from her previous life, too bad she didn’t learn before she died.
Apr 10, 2021 8:32 PM
Apr 2021
Refresing Life *-*
Apr 10, 2021 8:55 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Aww I found this to be really sweet and nice. I love series like saiki and opm where the overpowered main character trope is used well and hopefully this will follow it.

I loved this and Aoi Yuuki's voice fits her well. I'm looking forward to next week

Apr 10, 2021 9:00 PM

Jan 2013
This was such a great start, i am already loving this!
So basically she got like x100 stronger than that dragon by simply being consistent, and in 300 years look at her and at that dragon lmao

Hyped for the next episodes!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 10, 2021 9:31 PM

Jan 2021
This anime is fun and easy to watch, i like it
Apr 10, 2021 10:48 PM
Apr 2020
Hmm this year's queen Aoi Yuuki again huh. Her voice fits perfectly to Azusa

Looks like I'm gonna enjoy this isekai anime. Not just it's your typical one, but it's so heartwarming and enjoyable to watch. Newbie studio Revoroot surprisingly nailed the SOL-fantasy vibes plus the cute artstyle and overall animation of the anime. The teacher-pupil relationship between Azusa and Laika was already wholesome and very cute.

Looking forward for this one :)
Apr 10, 2021 10:58 PM
Apr 2019
This is my favorite series, because it's a fluffy and charming story about people in desperate circumstances who found redemption and a new family and how important it is to rest and not let yourself be over-exploited. it's a shame that many people simply complain about the cliches and the "unoriginal" anyway none anime is original. I am seeing you sadly complaining person @RayReynolds

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Apr 10, 2021 11:39 PM

Oct 2016
We got 2 shows this season with an overworked isekai lady lmao. Pretty good and relaxing start, I will always enjoy a relaxing and comfy show no matter what. And Aoi Yuuki as mc, at this rate Aoi Yuuki will become the isekai queen.

Aoi Yuuki's characters can't catch a break, always getting their homes destroyed, first Kumoko now Azusa lmao. Laika is cute as hell. Damn after 300 years she became so op just cause she was killing 25 slimes everyday, perks of being immortal. Looking forward to meeting the other characters, who I assume will be more pupils for Azusa lmao and also to the next episode for more comfy.

God is cultured.
Apr 10, 2021 11:43 PM
Aug 2020
people are going to shit talk this anime, and I am too. but what they touched on at the end of this episode is very important.

there is a fine line between working hard and burning yourself out, and I'm happy that (even if it was miniscule) it was talked about
Apr 11, 2021 1:11 AM
Jun 2017
seems cute... will watch this one
Apr 11, 2021 1:12 AM

Jun 2015
So Aoi Yuki is forced to sing ending of every anime that she is in ,ha?lol
Apr 11, 2021 1:46 AM
Dec 2018
Died due to overworked, that's so cruel like IRL. Anyways, hilarious first episode
I already love the MC in this show.
5/5
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

119 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 23, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

64 by PrawnGuard »»
Aug 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

82 by kazzz120 »»
Jul 11, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Jun 26, 2021

122 by rumbleid »»
Jul 11, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

62 by blitzepidemic »»
Feb 16, 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.