Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 1, 2021 5:55 AM

Jan 2020
Insanity is a pretty color on Keyaru, I'll give him that.

Each episode seems to be getting a little better with worldbuilding and plot. I guess they just really wanted to push the envelope in the beginning there. Things are definitely getting more tamed. Or maybe it's just the calm before the storm?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 23, 2021 12:17 PM

Jun 2020
That was a bloodbath inside the coliseum what did they expect when they had him inside there

Revealing Freia like that would be questionable but still made the people do the dirty work instead of Keyaru

Norn making plans now on how to perceive Keyaru but It might not happen to what her initial plan was.

May 4, 2021 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
great ep and I like how he made Freia start a riot :D
He shouldn't tell that merchant to not tell boy the true, this is that flag when the boy will kill Keyaru.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 9, 2021 9:11 PM

Feb 2021
Welp that was a massacre lol.

May 28, 2021 1:24 PM

Oct 2013
tfw Keyaru is Rorschach

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 17, 2021 1:46 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Did Flare's staff just snapped a bit?.. Is it like foreshadowing for something going out of control?.. Well, then again, this anime is full of flags like that.. And honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised, if anime would go for bad ending.. In all kinds of sense..
Hm?.. Since when merchant became a friend of Keyaru?.. Or he just holds relationship with Keyaru to be profitable, that's why he's still making anything for him?.. Could be something like this..
Interesting, how Keyaru leaves that boy the path of revenge on Keyaru himself.. With the logic that it might help him get through lose of other people.. Well.. Keyaru, you really can't catch a break, doing good things, aren't you?.. ;P
Well.. In this whole situation I get more and more feel that maybe Setsuna will be the one, who will stop Keyaru.. Well, as she's the only one, who has to see that's something not right.. I mean, Flare is just brainwashed.. And Kureha believes that Flare joined Keyaru.. But Setsuna.. Setsuna knows that it's not truth.. And maybe she can put 2+2 that if huge crowd believes it's some Flare, famous and important hero.. Maybe Flare is here in Keyaru's party not by her own will, and all Keyaru does - is a big question..
Norn seems to understand Keyaru quite well.. I have no idea, how she'll join Keyaru's harem, to be honest.. Maybe just brainwashing as Flare?.. Well, will see..
Jul 13, 2021 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
Can't deny that I enjoy a one-sided massacre sometimes.
Jul 28, 2021 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
With Keyarugu wearing that black magic robe, it probably made him look a lot more like a human possessed by a demon. Also, the fight was satisfying. He used corruption healing magic on those soldiers (who are already corrupted) and instantly killed them. The way those soldiers died, they probably felt one of the worst pain! That's what those "merciful" - but who are actually merciless - soldiers deserved! Feel the intense pain and die from it!

Poor villagers who got killed by getting stabbed in their heart by those soldiers using their spears. May you all rest in peace.

But hey, Keyargu saved one- and it's a boy. I'm hoping there will be no NTR scene because if there will be then I am dropping this anime. Just kidding~ but really though, I hope the author of this series didn't do anything like that. I care about Keyargu's mental health.
Aug 13, 2021 8:36 PM

Aug 2017
Those soldiers in the colosseum were brutally murdered. Good. I didn't expect the villagers to be poisoned.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 22, 2021 12:30 AM
Oct 2020
I like when keyaru went red mode
Oct 7, 2021 1:10 PM
Aug 2017
Justice has been served.
Oct 27, 2021 9:55 PM
Dec 2017
Christ this show just keeps upping the ante in wtf

Oct 29, 2021 4:11 PM

Jul 2013
See? People love Flare. What's Norn compared to her? This show is painting her as the main antagonist, a super villain when Keyaruga could just take care of her easily as usual.
Oct 4, 2022 12:07 AM
Jul 2021
it was okay not bad but not good
Dec 8, 2022 10:04 AM

Jul 2021
keyaru cleared his name in front of the people, that will be helpful if keyaru ever wants to take over the kingdom.

that lil boy is gonna be an annoying hindrance it seems.

keyaru and norn might meet in next episode. i wonder if keyaru is strong enough to take on her. norn should be pretty strong as even a memory-wiped flare gets chill at the mention of her.

keyaru calling setsuna best girl and flare a toy is the best thing i've heard him say.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 11, 2022 4:28 PM
Feb 2019
Episódio mediano.
Dec 20, 2022 9:27 AM
Dec 2022
sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex sex so much sex
Dec 27, 2022 9:57 PM

May 2021
Part of the dialogue in this episode was decent.

Mar 19, 2023 9:56 PM
Dec 2022
the sex part is getting better and better lol, Flare did such a great job
Mar 30, 2023 3:33 PM

Dec 2019
this shit is crazy
Apr 3, 2023 3:36 PM
Sep 2018
This anime is hot DOGSHIT
Jun 15, 2023 8:32 AM
May 2023
It was good but there are no warnings whatsoever on when the fan service will begin
Sep 11, 2023 6:00 PM

Dec 2022
Keyaru almost seemed like the antagonist in that colosseum scene, despite the reality of that situation. The dialogue, power disparity and ruthless confidence Keyaru displayed I suspect were deliberately used to frame him in such a way. Despite that, the soldiers were by no means depicted as innocent victims either. From a viewer's standpoint, it's actually a nuanced and thoughtful scene.

The observations pertaining to Flare at the end were also of interest. Her memory was erased and she is much nicer than once was, but doesn't have any concern about killing Keyaru's enemies, whereas another girl placed in the same situation as her may be more pacifistic. That said, Flare/Freia has still shown concern for innocent people of the kingdom on multiple occassions since her memory was erased, meaning she's capable of distinguishing between those who are and aren't opposition.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 30, 2023 4:29 PM

Nov 2010
That was literally a bloodbath! I'm glad it wasn't cliche where he saved everyone. In real life, you can't save everyone.
Even though Keyaru treats his girls as tools, I still like how he gives them affection in return for their use. I like the way he kisses Kureha all the time. Hehe
I'm glad the episode ended with a sex scene. I got a nice boner from that!

Interesting observation about Flare. I'm guessing she's a sociopath by nature if that's the case. Sociopaths can still show concern for others compared to Psychopaths like Norn.
Jan 14, 4:03 AM

Jul 2023
The rescue was not perfect but the massacre of the royal guards pleases me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What would you do in Keyaru's shoes?

Shizuna - Jul 4, 2023

14 by Lawgun »»
Jun 23, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

254 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Jun 5, 10:30 PM

» Just read Berserk. It's 100% better.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

4 by KayKimii »»
May 30, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

162 by _itskyotaro »»
May 29, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

726 by Doodlebobber11 »»
May 28, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.