Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Oct 2014
funny how 3 episodes in the opening song is really starting to grow on me x'D I really like the way it starts especially now, though I hated it in the first ep lol

Eren!!! I'm a bit confused as to what happened to his foot though, didn't he have regenerative powers? Hrrrm
Dec 21, 2020 4:15 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
keragamming said:

I think they purposely put this scene at the ending, because they are expecting anime only to figure out it was Eren. I think this is suppsoe to be a oh shit moment at the end.

It will never be an "oh shit moment" because of certain people who put mature Eren pictures every where lol.
Dec 21, 2020 4:29 AM
May 2020
I'm astonished in how hajime isayama is able to keep on leaving me in utter awe with these episodes. and also i have to give props to mappa with the handling of the episodes. we as the audience were given a chronologically fragmented insight to Reiner's thought on his life up till now. by that we are given a new perspective. Now this helps identify one key problem not only in the anime but in war altogether; there are no good guys. to be seen as the social winner is only determined by the winner of this war and this was portrayed exquisitely by Reiner. his initial disgust of the other Eldians was met with confusion when he actually entered the wall seeing that the people there are all the same. what struck me was the suicide of that random man as it showed a realistic setting to the consequence of our primitive actions in an "evolved" manor.
Dec 21, 2020 4:38 AM

Jan 2015
HyperL said:
Inferno792 said:
Come on! How hard can it be to not cut important scenes?

Very hard considering they only have 16 episodes to work with.

16 episodes are not gonna be enough for the entire remaining content. So we're gonna have part 2/movie. This is AoT we're talking about so the number of episodes shouldn't be a barrier to making the highest quality episodes they can.
Dec 21, 2020 4:40 AM

Feb 2020
Ohhhhh........Damn............Got to know the backstory of the Riener.
Like the Creator said.......I did kinda start liking Riener.

Saw some clear scenes of Eren. I could tell just by hearing the Voice of Yuki Kaji.
But some people are saying that he was "Eren Kruger" what is up with that???
Dec 21, 2020 4:44 AM

Dec 2020
The biggest problem weren't even the cuts, but the pacing. There is no room to breath between the scenes, even during dialogues there is hardly any pause or silences in between, and pauses are very important to give scenes the tension they are supposed to convey to the viewer.

I knew there was no way Reiner's flashback could have been properly adapted in a single episode. Cutting most of Reiner's struggle makes him seeing himself in Eren less meaningful than it's supposed to be. Cutting Annie luring the titans to the wall, and instead just skipping from her being choked by Reiner to her awakening inside the walls, make it seems like she played no part in the attack on Wall Maria, the iconic event which started everything, while she actually contributed to it as much as Reiner and Bert.

It's a 3/5 for me, despite all the flaws the story is just that good to carry this mess upon its shoulders.

Now, preview of ep 4 clearly reveals it's ending on chapter 98's end, which means ep 5 will be full chapters 99 and 100 since ending it on 100 would be the most fitting cliffhanger. Really? Chapter 99 and 100 in a single episode? The highest peak of the series, both chapters extremely packed with dialogues in one episode? Some of you guys keep saying the pacing will be better from now on but i can't see how could this be the case, cutting ANYTHING, any line, from chapters 99 and 100 is tantamount to a spit to the manga itself imho. I just hope to be wrong and that ep 5 won't adapt the full chapter 100.
Dec 21, 2020 4:46 AM

Apr 2013
Best episode so far, better than episode 1 and much better than episode 3. The backstory was actually quite interesting to connect all the little dots and now we know exactly what those three were doing inside the walls all the time. Also Reiner's schizophrenia is clearley explained, though it was already assumed that it had something to do with Marcel.

That scene in the end there though... is that... is that Eren? First I wondered if it was the same voice actor until he looked into the camera in the end and we saw his green eyes. Is he infiltrating Marley? Now I wonder if someone else from the gang has appeared on screen as well in adult form and I just haven't noticed.
Dec 21, 2020 4:49 AM

Dec 2015
WIIXAnd said:
keragamming said:

I think they purposely put this scene at the ending, because they are expecting anime only to figure out it was Eren. I think this is suppsoe to be a oh shit moment at the end.

It will never be an "oh shit moment" because of certain people who put mature Eren pictures every where lol.
True. I've seen this picture of him everywhere and only now I'm aware his new look was supposed to be a surprise. And I was already spoiled about some other event. Manga readers really don't give a shit about anime only people.
Dec 21, 2020 5:07 AM

Jul 2019
Finally seeing Reiner, Berthold and Annie backstory that I've heard about for so long was really good.
Children growing up under such propaganda, only wanting the best for their people and families, and hatred for their own race.
Now Berthold dead, Annie captured.
And Reiner doesn't seem to care about anything anymore, other than next gen warriors. Despite being the most brainwashed kid of all.

Eren looked very epic in the end, probably with even more hatred toward Marleyans, can't wait for his reunion with Reiner.
Dec 21, 2020 5:11 AM

Jan 2016
There were some weird cuts at the start of the second half, but overall pretty good. So Eren and the gang already infiltrated Marley? I thought they were going to show us them with a grand entrance, but alright.
Dec 21, 2020 5:11 AM
Apr 2019
Lux_Vacui said:

Now, preview of ep 4 clearly reveals it's ending on chapter 98's end, which means ep 5 will be full chapters 99 and 100 since ending it on 100 would be the most fitting cliffhanger.

Ep 4 preview showed falco pointing and reiner getting shocked and that was from last pages from 98 so i think they might end up episode 4 on middle of 99 not on 98.

Why i say this? because aot doesn't show last few mins of next episode in the current episode's preview for next episode
Bababazooka69Dec 21, 2020 5:18 AM
Dec 21, 2020 5:36 AM
Sep 2020
The best episode so far. (I think it's always getting better lol).

It's an anime discussion only right? But i think i can say that there's one of my favorite part in the manga is cutted in the anime and makes it a bit rushed. But yea, it's an anime, and it's always happen so i don't really mind it.
Overall, i freakin love this episode.

Not talking about the animation bcs the animation is *chef kiss*
Dec 21, 2020 5:43 AM

Jul 2017
holy shit the flashback blew my mind. there's all reason for what happened from the very beginning. I'm just speechless here.
And the person who faked his PTSD is Eren right?? right???

as a non-manga readers I feels like its all coming together hell yeah..
Dec 21, 2020 5:52 AM

Nov 2019
fluffsnake said:
funny how 3 episodes in the opening song is really starting to grow on me x'D I really like the way it starts especially now, though I hated it in the first ep lol

Eren!!! I'm a bit confused as to what happened to his foot though, didn't he have regenerative powers? Hrrrm

I think he can control his regenerative powers
Dec 21, 2020 5:59 AM
Feb 2016
Harsha1314 said:
XPoison said:
So with this we should have a very solid idea of the pacing. Each episode may vary a little and there may be some rearrangements, but we are solidly in 2 chapters per episode territory. So we can assume:
Episode 4 - Chapters 97 and 98,

Episode 5 - Chapters 99 and 100,

Episode 6, 7, 8 -

Gonna be wack to see Willy for only two episodes but I guess Mappa will make every minute count. The real question is how anime-onlies will react to everything, if it will have the desired impact on them.
i mean as a manga reader i thought this episode was fast as hell but many anime onlies consider ep 3 to be best episode in the season so far, so i think theyll love it.
i think ep 4 will adapt till end or half of ch 99 if they continue with the pacing of ep2 and ep3
Dec 21, 2020 6:11 AM
Sep 2018
THORSAL said:
The best episode so far. (I think it's always getting better lol).

It's an anime discussion only right? But i think i can say that there's one of my favorite part in the manga is cutted in the anime and makes it a bit rushed. But yea, it's an anime, and it's always happen so i don't really mind it.
Overall, i freakin love this episode.

Not talking about the animation bcs the animation is *chef kiss*

yeah even if some were cut they werent important at all so nothing seemed to be lost.
its really good even if it is rushed unlike S3P1
Dec 21, 2020 6:23 AM

Mar 2018
Easily the worst episode so far. Here's why I think so.

The music used in the first few minutes of the episode is same as the episode 1 soundtrack which is same as the PV track.
I held hope as we heard a sliver of banger ost at the end of ep2 but the reuse of the in-your-face PV track is not a good showing for the Music dept as a whole. Also, can't say the music placement is any good in all of the episodes thus far. The voice acting isn't as good as it could be either, imo.

The blur is gone in the 3rd episode and I hope it stays that way. But, I'm really not liking the ambitious cinematic take that Mappa took this season. Looks forced and cheap. Trying too hard, eh?

Now the main issue is the awful pacing of 2ch/ep. This is apparent in the recent episode as the anime doesn't stay on a scene long enough, which makes it seem like they're trying to rush through the story to get to the action. And since action heavy episodes fit perfectly in the pacing, it only exacerbates the issue.

Blood_Butterfly said:
WTF Mappa!!!! What kind of pacing is that, looks like I'm watching Batman v Superman all over again. The cut too much content, I don't feel the Reiner's mental battle of be a soldier or a warrior, with is one of the best part of the manga. I feel nothing about Reiner's father call him a devil. The scene with Reiner create a new persona after Marcel dies lost all of the meaning and the weight. The scenes with Ysaiama creates parallels between Reiner, Beth, and Annie and Eren, Armin and Mikasa pass so fast that i blink my eye and it is over. And Mappa don't explain what Annie is follow Kenny and What they don't steal the Founder Titan. What to expect of the same studio behind the God of high school (Sorry for my sketchy English, English is not my first or second language)

Ikr. And I agree with you. This season feels so soulless even though in the Manga it's the opposite. They should've cut out the stupid Op/Ed like how Re:Zero does. It is an effective method to get more time. So sad they didn't do that here.

Mod Edit: Merged.
Koito91Jan 2, 2021 9:46 AM
Dec 21, 2020 6:37 AM

Dec 2014
That's why Raina is our favorite sadboi.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Dec 21, 2020 6:40 AM

Mar 2018
Attackonfiller said:
I've got quite a bit to say regarding Reiner's backstory, but I think I'll keep that for the other thread.

Hobo hits real different animated. Holy shit that was glorious!

Edit: I'll just add it here. The cutting and rushing seems necessary for the rest of part 1, so I can't complain too much with what was sacrificed here. My only complaints is the titan chasing being taken out, as well as the much needed context for Annie's spying activity. They kept the rest of the essentials, which I'm glad for. I don't know why they didn't cut the OP or ED for this episode to do more, as it would have definitely helped A LOT lol

They also cut Falco's first meeting with the Hobo I think. Terrible.
Dec 21, 2020 6:44 AM
Apr 2019
Alpha_Druid said:
Attackonfiller said:
I've got quite a bit to say regarding Reiner's backstory, but I think I'll keep that for the other thread.

Hobo hits real different animated. Holy shit that was glorious!

Edit: I'll just add it here. The cutting and rushing seems necessary for the rest of part 1, so I can't complain too much with what was sacrificed here. My only complaints is the titan chasing being taken out, as well as the much needed context for Annie's spying activity. They kept the rest of the essentials, which I'm glad for. I don't know why they didn't cut the OP or ED for this episode to do more, as it would have definitely helped A LOT lol

Wdym? they literally showed it in the last episode
Dec 21, 2020 6:47 AM

Mar 2018
Bababazooka69 said:
Alpha_Druid said:

Okay. Then it's fine.
Dec 21, 2020 7:00 AM
Apr 2019
Alpha_Druid said:
Bababazooka69 said:

Okay. Then it's fine.
Lol are u sure you are not watching the episodes blindfolded? i mean for many the main highlight from ep 2 was that falco and hobo scene especially for manga readers
Dec 21, 2020 7:03 AM

May 2018
God dammit it's always the disguised hobos!
Dec 21, 2020 7:11 AM

Dec 2017
GenericName-2 said:
"Sending children to take the Founding Titan sounds insane to me."

Who thought it was a good idea to send children on this mission without a plan or proper intel?
Why are the warrior candidates all children?
Is there a specific reason why they can't use more capable adults?
Is Marley just comically stupid for the sake of plot?
Not at all. Giving the young warriors proper intel would mean telling them the truth about their Eldian ancestor which is not in line with the Marleyan propaganda.

Why all children? Because their mind can still be easily shaped and manipulated to suit Marley's agenda. Remember how Zeke sold his own parents to the Marleyan government because they were plotting a revolt? That's exactly why they start training the warrior candidates since childhood. Brainwashing.

copperypilot56_ said:
Anime only here:
Been seeing a lot about fast pacing and putting a few chapters in this one episode but to me, it just seemed like another great, well-written, well-paced episode and Eren’s dagger eyes were EPIC, had to pop off after that, but this episode has really made Reiner and Colt warm on me, I’m now very curious to see what their fates will be by the end
By "Colt", do you mean Falco?
Colt is actually Falco's older brother, the one who is appointed to inherit the Beast Titan. But, either way is fine though, the brothers are both lovable characters.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Jan 2, 2021 9:47 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 21, 2020 7:25 AM
Dec 2019
YOOOOO THATS TOTALLY EREN LOOK AT HIS EYES
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Dec 21, 2020 7:31 AM

Jun 2019
Does anybody know if its confirmed that there are only 13 episodes left or is there a part 2 for the last season? Because i dont see that they can finish the story in 13 episodes without a rushed ending...
Dec 21, 2020 8:01 AM

Apr 2017
I'm finally starting to like this season.
Dec 21, 2020 8:07 AM

Dec 2015
Lancelots said:
Does anybody know if its confirmed that there are only 13 episodes left or is there a part 2 for the last season? Because i dont see that they can finish the story in 13 episodes without a rushed ending...
There's not an official confirmation, however there's a lot of information we know that basically proves there will be some kind of sequel. The director has said he didn't knew how the manga will end. With the current pacing, the story wouldn't even be close to the end on ep 16. And recently, some of the staff confirmed SNK would be fully adapted (but they didn't say it would be specifically adapted in those 16 episodes). With eliminating the possibilities of really rushed pacing and original ending, the only option left is a some kind of sequel.
Dec 21, 2020 8:15 AM

Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this episode and how it showcased Reiner's backstory and what he, Annie and Berthold were up to before they got to Wall Rose and how dire their situation was at times. Seeing Annie kick Reiner was brutal, but so was Reiner getting back at her with a powerful chokehold.

What was surprising was that during the flashback, they did showcase Reiner's armoured titan and Annie's female titan moving and attacking in normal 2D animation, rather than the CGI we saw of the armoured back in episode 1. I do welcome this, even if the CGI is decent enough as it is.

Back with Falco, he ended up talking to a "hobo" in the hospital grounds, but by the looks of it, it was actually Eren. His look did fool me, until it showed a close up of his face. This is already setting up for an even more promising next episode now. =)
Dec 21, 2020 8:21 AM

Jun 2019
thiago52192 said:
Lancelots said:
There's not an official confirmation, however there's a lot of information we know that basically proves there will be some kind of sequel. The director has said he didn't knew how the manga will end. With the current pacing, the story wouldn't even be close to the end on ep 16. And recently, some of the staff confirmed SNK would be fully adapted (but they didn't say it would be specifically adapted in those 16 episodes). With eliminating the possibilities of really rushed pacing and original ending, the only option left is a some kind of sequel.

I´ve read the manga a year ago. Dont know how much i missed with the last few volumes but even what i know you cant possibly put this stuff in 13 episodes. But on the other side its the final season. They have to bring the mainplot to an end. Hopefully we dont get a Game of Thrones 2.0....
Dec 21, 2020 8:44 AM
Feb 2016
Lux_Vacui said:
The biggest problem weren't even the cuts, but the pacing. There is no room to breath between the scenes, even during dialogues there is hardly any pause or silences in between, and pauses are very important to give scenes the tension they are supposed to convey to the viewer.

I knew there was no way Reiner's flashback could have been properly adapted in a single episode. Cutting most of Reiner's struggle makes him seeing himself in Eren less meaningful than it's supposed to be. Cutting Annie luring the titans to the wall, and instead just skipping from her being choked by Reiner to her awakening inside the walls, make it seems like she played no part in the attack on Wall Maria, the iconic event which started everything, while she actually contributed to it as much as Reiner and Bert.

It's a 3/5 for me, despite all the flaws the story is just that good to carry this mess upon its shoulders.

Now, preview of ep 4 clearly reveals it's ending on chapter 98's end, which means ep 5 will be full chapters 99 and 100 since ending it on 100 would be the most fitting cliffhanger. Really? Chapter 99 and 100 in a single episode? The highest peak of the series, both chapters extremely packed with dialogues in one episode? Some of you guys keep saying the pacing will be better from now on but i can't see how could this be the case, cutting ANYTHING, any line, from chapters 99 and 100 is tantamount to a spit to the manga itself imho. I just hope to be wrong and that ep 5 won't adapt the full chapter 100.
that what i annoy about pacing and i think they may reach to ch 99 in ep4 as they already adpted 30 pages of ch97.
Dec 21, 2020 8:45 AM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Yay!! Eren is back!! But, I think if people just only watch anime, it’s difficult to catch up the story line. It looked a little blur. I hope the audience will catch up the story. Also, I became to like ED.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2020 8:59 AM

Oct 2013
I wish they didn't cut content in the invasion part. Also, I thought the pacing was too fast

7/10
Dec 21, 2020 9:10 AM
Feb 2020
OMG!!!!!
i can't beleive that was eren EEEERRRRRREEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This ep was much better than the last ep bcz of its animation and smoothness overall now i think this is the storytelling at its finest

you see my point of view is no matter how good the story is, if you can't make the storytelling amazing than you are ruining you own inovation just like chris nolan's tenet but goddamn it this time i felt every shot every scene and thats why its a masterpeice

Dec 21, 2020 9:11 AM

Apr 2012
I don't understand what's going on, but I'm loving it
Dec 21, 2020 9:16 AM
Feb 2020
thiago52192 said:
Lancelots said:

hell yeah m totally in for the sequal

m only anime guy so i don't know how much it's left and if the pacing is fast or slow but m totally in for some more AOT
Dec 21, 2020 9:20 AM
Apr 2016
Bababazooka69 said:
Alpha_Druid said:

Okay. Then it's fine.
Lol are u sure you are not watching the episodes blindfolded? i mean for many the main highlight from ep 2 was that falco and hobo scene especially for manga readers

Lol. This happens when people come rushing to this forum after every episode and just jump on the bandwagon. I bet he didn't watch the episode and found something on other forum and copy pasted it here. People like him lose credibility by their own.
Dec 21, 2020 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
CrisCri said:
I don't understand what's going on, but I'm loving it

I recommend you read chapters 95,96,97 to understand more.
Dec 21, 2020 9:24 AM

May 2016
Inferno792 said:
HyperL said:

Very hard considering they only have 16 episodes to work with.

16 episodes are not gonna be enough for the entire remaining content. So we're gonna have part 2/movie. This is AoT we're talking about so the number of episodes shouldn't be a barrier to making the highest quality episodes they can.

I know that, but they still are contractually obligated to cover everything up to chapter 122. 32 chapters in 16 episodes is still such a tight fit it's not possible to include everything.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Dec 21, 2020 9:25 AM

Dec 2015
Mathi786 said:
thiago52192 said:

m only anime guy so i don't know how much it's left and if the pacing is fast or slow but m totally in for some more AOT
Don't worry, I'm also a anime only. The information I know was what manga readers have told in the forums, and so far I only know about 3 things: how many chapters have been released, what chapter the Final Season started and how many chapters per episode they're adapting. They started on chapter 91, they're adapting 2 chapters per episode and there's currently 136 chapters released. If you do the math, and they keep this pacing, episode 16 would be ending on chapter 122. So there will be left 14 chapters + the last couple of chapters there are still going to release.
BetterTasteDec 21, 2020 11:04 AM
Dec 21, 2020 9:59 AM

Mar 2018
Tyfyazzela said:
Bababazooka69 said:

Lol. This happens when people come rushing to this forum after every episode and just jump on the bandwagon. I bet he didn't watch the episode and found something on other forum and copy pasted it here. People like him lose credibility by their own.

Stfu people. I have somewhat bad memory. I watched all the episodes and I even accepted when I was wrong. However, the things I wrote about pacing are absolutely true. Many other people feel tbe same way. Take your fanboyism elsewhere and stop assuming shit about people.
Dec 21, 2020 10:08 AM

Oct 2014
Supercuecaaa said:
fluffsnake said:

I think he can control his regenerative powers

that's what I assumed, though I really can't remember >.< can't wait for more~
Dec 21, 2020 10:33 AM

Jun 2020
Omg....... I cried when Reiner wanted to end his life. Fuck that was so sad.

Great episode the direction was really good. Young Reiner VA was amazing as well he did a great job. I actually liked how “fast” this episode was, in the sense that how it seemed like it was all over the place, how it transitioned from Reiner’s past to present, it was his literal mental state.

Also I can’t wait to see the rest, like my Jeanboi (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 21, 2020 10:45 AM
Feb 2020
thiago52192 said:
Mathi786 said:

Don't worry, I'm also a anime only. The information I know was what manga readers have told in the forums, and so far I only know about 3 things: how many chapters have been released, what chapter the Final Season started and how many chapters per episode they're adapting. They started on chapter 91, they're adapting 2 chapters per episode and there's currently 136 chapters released. If you do the math, and they keep this pacing, episode 16 would be ending on chapter 122. So there will be left 14 chapters + the last couple of chapters there are sill going to release.

at least there is a ray of hope
thats enough
Dec 21, 2020 11:07 AM
May 2016
The flashbacks felt faster than in the manga. I'm perfectly fine with that. I just thought it was odd.

The switch to the older clips was a little jarring since the coloring and sense of detail is a lot different than the first season
Dec 21, 2020 11:08 AM

Aug 2020
wakenowakane said:
MAPPA DOING AOTs ANIMATION JUSTICE? I DID NOT SEE THIS SHIT COMING OMFG LETS GOOOOO!!!!

I'm going to be honest, this is by far the best looking episode I've watched. They didn't hit my baby Anni with the CGI bullshit, heck even Collosal Titan was well animated for like the 5 seconds that it appeared. Jaw titan looked better in this. Cart titan and Armoured Titan still have CGI which is still very disappointing after getting my hopes up seeing Annie not being subjected to MAPPAs shitty CGI. Horses were CGI for some reason, bruh. The VAs kinda don't fit certain characters. The music choices are top notch and fit in really well. THE ART OMG THE ART LOOKS SO NICE! They did cut some scenes here and there for some reason ngl...

THEY REMOVED THEIR SHITTY BLUR EFFECT OMG I'M SO HAPPY! THEY DIDN'T USE THEIR SHITTY CAMERA MOVEMENTS EITHER! OMG ARE THEY ACTUALLY LISTENING TO US?😭😭😭 EREN FLASHBACK LOOKS SICK BRUV. WHY AM I SO HAPPY????

Next few episodes are going to be REALLY EPIC. I still can't get into the opening and ending so I just skip both those :D MAPPA is finally doing good! I can see them doing justice to a lot scenes moving forward. For some reason they are still cutting panels here and there which all I'm going to say is pls don't FFS. This episode felt really nice and really fits well with previous seasons art and animation. 6/10 restored my faith in AOT Final seasons animation and art.

MAPPA you good, pls surprise us more by dropping CGI and not cutting important scenes next episode. FFS the CGI is now the only problem I have with AOT Final season. Looks really low budget and choppy. Also pls don't cut panels here and there it feels kinda rushed 😡

lmfao same.

but i have some doomer thoughts about CGI: the only did annie titan in 2D because she doesn't appear much in this season (i think,not a manga reader) and doing her CGI is too expensive for few seconds.that's why the armored and beast were still CGI.

but regardless,its great in terms of animation and i have high hopes for ep4/5/6
Dec 21, 2020 11:15 AM
Aug 2016
Why doesn't Marcel become a titan before ymir ate him? i don't get it
Dec 21, 2020 11:25 AM
Mar 2018
Dread_Lord said:
Why doesn't Marcel become a titan before ymir ate him? i don't get it

The thing is that entire scene where he gets eaten happens in a slow Mo. If Marcel had tried to save Reiner by transforming into a Titan, it would have been already too late as by that point Reiner would have been eaten. The same goes for him when he got captured as well. In reality that all happened in a matter of seconds, so it wouldn't have mattered if he had transformed as it would have been already too late.
Dec 21, 2020 11:52 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was simply amazing. I can't say whether it was better than the first one. It was different for sure. I really loved the tone and general atmosphere of it. Reiner's past, his motivations, and going on a mission to Paradis. It was cool to see Jean and Annie again. I liked their designs more than in the previous episodes. Since this Season's artstyle is closer to the manga's one, I'm glad I like it more, haha.
Dec 21, 2020 11:56 AM

Nov 2012
Am super excited for the next ep!

Eren (and possibly Jean?) have infiltrated Marley? And it alludes to a unimaginable reunion for Reiner, so guess he will meet one/both of them next ep!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

695 by catscho »»
Aug 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 21, 2021

466 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

514 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

820 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 27, 11:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.