Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2020 12:45 PM
Oct 2018
@Roch2001 replying to your previous posts:

Its intersting how you people exist in the woodwork. Eating away at its foundations. Like its accetpable to assume something is going to happen in a flash back just because its a flash back. It does not matter if yerlandinata knows whats coming, we anime viewers are not physic and cannot read the future.

And you can call me Mr dumb all you like, but I only post after watching an episode. So go fuck yourself. Ive allowed myself this moment to insult you, as I return the compliment.

yerlandinata

mnArqal93

-----------------------------

I wasn't really trying to pick a fight, I was just saying that some people who watch this (not everyone) may expect a flashback and that those flashbacks may be important. I have watched stuff where flashbacks have been pointless, but usually they do serve a purpose to the story (or at least they should do).

But there was no spoilers in original post, and there are some people were just wondering if we'd get an explanation for some stuff via flashbacks. No one is saying they are psychic or can read the future, but some of us are just guessing what's going to happen next, that is all. "Predict" was perhaps the wrong word to use. Some people just like to guess what's going to happen, some can guess right and some can guess wrong. That was all so I hope that everything is all good...

You may have done it by mistake, but why did you post some stats of my profile?

mnArqal93Nov 11, 2020 12:48 PM
Nov 12, 2020 1:08 PM

Nov 2013
mnArqal93 said:

yerlandinata

mnArqal93

You may have done it by mistake, but why did you post some stats of my profile?

you tried to defend verla, when both of you started the forum on similar times and both of you have low post counts
people watching this show want to be detectives
so it's not strange they try to discover whether you are or not the owner of both accounts lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Nov 12, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2017
That was quite a shocking twist at the end there... my heart broke to learn the truth about Shinji and Yuuka. She might seem crazy keeping him 'alive' but I guess that's how torn up she is about losing him.

I feel like each week, Nana's excuses and explanations are getting weaker and weaker to the point that it's ridiculous that no one suspects her. By now, there should be a lot of doubt about her even in the minds of the less than bright classmates.
Nov 12, 2020 1:42 PM

Jul 2014
Dood what the heck are you all doing?
Nov 12, 2020 2:00 PM

Dec 2016
This episode felt really fast paced...

I'm glad Michiru is dumb or else she would be dead by now but it would be a shock if she turns out to be two faced too.

If Yuka is the necromancer then she should have made the zombie Tsunekichi speak and everything would have been disclosed. But I guess she also has a weakness like she can't make two zombies speak at the same time or something.

Now if Yuka trys to blackmail Nana just like Tsunekichi then by that time Nana will be aware of her weakness then Yuka will be done too.
If Yuka has any time limit of her power then Nana will take advantage of that and kill her.

What annoys me is, a lot of time passed since Nana killed Shinji and Yuka knew it was Nana for some time then why didn't she use that time to reveal it to everyone, most of them might not have believed her but at least Kyoya definitely would.

It pisses me off how the ones closer to the truth decides to confront the culprit themself.

Tsunekichi was so close if only he didn't have this stupidly shitty personality.

Also can Nana really read minds? Kyoya thinks about so many things how come she can't read them...
Nov 12, 2020 4:09 PM

Mar 2020
Poor shinji, dying saving others.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 12, 2020 9:55 PM
Nov 2018
What a weird show. I like the premise. I kind of enjoy the structure with her running into nonsense talent after nonsense talent that screws her. I also love how they really emphasize how hopeful the kids are. It feels hard to justify her not being ruled out at this point by mr immortal. One of the few cases where 13 episodes might be too many.

Not going to be a memorable show but there was something here.
Nov 13, 2020 5:52 AM
Nov 2018
Wait. How did they get to the school if Shinji was dead?

He was already dead on the stretcher, so they should declare him dead. His parents didn't notice he was dead when he was brought home? His lackluster behavior wasn't a dead giveaway?

The girl couldn't be with him at all times, every day for however long it took before they went to the school island. Also, necromancer or not, the body should rot.

The school is all about having these kids killed. If one is already dead, so much the better. They would never play along with the girl's game. They'd tell her she could come in, but trying to bring Shinji's body is a grave matter.
Nov 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Aug 2017
Great episode. I was completely wrong about the necromancer thing, it really played with the stereotype. I also liked the comeback at the end, but I have no idea how Nana is going to get out of that situation (Maybe Kyoka will rescue her?)
Nov 13, 2020 7:54 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! i didn't expect all this!
based from the preview of episode 5 i thought Michiru would be the Necromancer but after the first half of this episode i then thought Shinji was the Necro but it was all along Yuuka!
but damn! if Nana would still get away out of this situation then all the kids in this island are dumb and will start rooting fir the ruthless and sly Nana!
5/5.

Nov 14, 2020 10:55 PM

Mar 2020
LeviathanTheEsp said:
FerretForRent said:
I feel like I'm the only one rooting for Nana lmao, everybody hates her but I think shes such a fun character
Well Nana clearly has the talent of rotting the brain of everyone around her, dood, her weakness being... it affects her own brain to some degree and immortal people are resistant (not immune) to it, but I still think she has to be very dumb not to win like that dood.

I wonder what will she do when she notices her talent, tho, dood.

"oh wow I was talented all along huh? jokes on me guess it's time to switch sides"

*tells bullshit story about how her last victim was a serial killer send by government and killed everyone else, all the students buy it and praise nana's leadership ability*
Nov 16, 2020 9:00 PM

Jun 2020
What a big surprise to think that Shinji wasn't the necromancy.

Looks like Nana is gonna make Yuka angry and lose control so that she could take the advantage to kill her, pretty good idea.
Nov 17, 2020 9:13 PM

May 2014
Nana: Hey, Michiru. About that incriminating photo. I'm sure it's nothing.
Michiru: Right, Nana. You are my hero.

So Michiru has mashed potatoes for brains. Good to know. Not very high on the "to be murdered" list.

Also, "It can't be me because I knew that you were invincible by reading your mind beforehand." Seems legit.

So some people don't want to root for Nana. That is perfectly fine. I don't think she is a hero or morally upright either, but a protagonist doesn't have to be, and well written characters don't have to be either. And if Nana is not well written as a character, it is not because she is evil (to the extent that she is) but for other reasons.
Nov 21, 2020 10:47 PM

May 2016
Oh dear, just kill her.

I liked this show but everyone is dumb except Nana, she is the protagonist, even so is pretty bothersome.
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Nov 25, 2020 11:25 PM

Jun 2020
I'm sorry I think I can't handled people getting killed off like this because for some reason everyone in this show is very oblivious. Seriously, Nana has been with each of the previous victims for the pass few days and no one is suspicious of her except Kyouya. Literally a girl who found a photo of Nana pushing Nanao off the cliff and her reaction to it is "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that." It doesn't feel like a challenge for Nana anymore which makes me guess that every episode will be Nana killing someone getting away with it till maybe Kyouya finally confronts her real identity. That would mostly likely happen when everyone is dead. Speaking of Kyouya, I thought he would actually be a good counterpart but I think he is just running in circles each time he does something to find out who Nana is.
Nov 27, 2020 10:19 AM

Mar 2020
JustMonaka said:
Question: what would you do if you caught someone who tried to kill you? Kill her first? Tie her up? Call for help?
If your answer is to monologue your entire backstory to the murderer, it's likely that you suffer from the split personality disorder.

id seriously talk to the killer cause it's a new type of entertaining situation and id love to get to know them
Dec 6, 2020 6:23 AM

Aug 2017
Well I'm 100% sure that Yuka is gonna fuck up like Tsunekichi and we'll be left with no proof.

But damn this was some amazing twist. Nana, how are you gonna get out of it??

Dec 11, 2020 7:47 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't like how Michiru finding that photo was resolved. Regardless of that, the twist was much better than the last one. I was hoping that Shinji faked his death or revived himself with his power, being dead all the time was better than i expected.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 11:36 AM

May 2015
Oh wow! I didnt expect her to admit it outright. I love it everytime she switches her acting and gives that evil grin. She's such a loveable villain XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 15, 2021 1:33 AM

Feb 2020
It always amuses me how anime tends to try to make their psycho girl more sympathetic by making her an animal lover. Because okay, she is a cold-blooded murderer, but look, she is being nice to the cute kitty ! Someone who's being nice to a cute kitty cannot be that evil, right ?
Well yes, they totally can. So I'm gonna need more than that to believe Nana is redeemable. Though to be truly honest she's always seemed to be quite ambiguous rather than straight-down evil, multiple details show that, but still, it doesn't make her a good person.
For the rest, I once read that Michiru is a character hated for being too gullible, but actually I feel like she is believable in her naivety. After all she is innocent, kind-hearted, and obviously doesn't want to believe her friend could be a murderer. She isn't twisted, she is pure, and people like that exist. Not that it makes her an actually good character, but at least it makes her a believable one, unlike the majority of the cast who's intelligence is based on Nana's own actions and how their stupidity can save her butt.

Well, this just confirms that this show has potential, but it never fully uses it, I enjoy the plot twists and Nana is rather interesting but that's pretty much all, that's a shame.
Jan 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Apr 2016
god this episode was horrible, as expected. the contrived nonsense continues as Nana is still somehow unsuspected by everyone around her, pulling out the most elaborate of ploys that logically would not work if the characters had even half a brain, but apparently they're all stupid and can't connect the dots, making for a terrible cardboard cutout of a mystery anime that's one-sidedly played out by Nana, the worst character of the cast. it's garbage.
Jan 28, 2021 12:56 PM

May 2015
That evil grin at the end is so good XD
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2021 8:03 AM

May 2015
WHEN THAT LITTLE BOY SHOWED UP WOWWWWWW

but pls... Kyouya... don't you think it is really suspicious someone who has just been attacked protecting the attacker and want him to rest in peace? cmon..

and Nana really got her way by talking about the soul really?? she first says she can hear their thought then its the inner voice and now the soul? lol
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Mar 4, 2021 2:22 AM
Feb 2021
Its was pretty great
Mar 4, 2021 8:53 PM

Feb 2017
everyone has the IQ of a cucumber up til the point where they piece it altogether, and then they go right back to cucumber brains. It's infuriating.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Mar 13, 2021 10:35 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit Michiru, so naive yet so innocent I can't really hate her for believing Nana's lie like that. Nice plot twist there with the powers of the duo actually switched and Yuka being pretty crazy.

Mar 30, 2021 6:57 AM

Oct 2010
nice development with the crazy necromancer stalker chick, I did not expect that. I guess Nana has some tricks up her sleeve. Very enjoyable
May 15, 2021 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
yo i need that ost or whatever it is on this episode, when yuka is tellin story about shinji at 12:34
anyone know whats the ost name or where do they sell the ost

i was out of focus when i head that god-like ost
Oct 14, 2021 12:26 PM

Jul 2021
I really was not expecting that, but I'm really hoping Nana actually gets exposed or something. It's kinda boring watching her get away with everything each episode.
Nov 29, 2021 2:46 AM

Dec 2013
Yuka is way crazier than I ever could've imagined.
Dec 7, 2021 8:31 AM

Jun 2011
"I may be a murderer, but I don't use the dead as a toy"

What? Is that supposed to be worse? This show stopped making sense a couple of episodes ago..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 21, 2022 10:01 PM

Apr 2015
Yeah, I have no hopes from Yuka
she will fall for some stupid shit
Jun 15, 2022 4:36 AM

Sep 2014
Well they certainly have interesting abilities if even necromancy is among them.
Just shows they really should have told Nana about their talents, I hope this gets explained soon because its really bugging me.

Anyway Nana was pretty sloppy here.

Good thing necro girl is crazy and I doubt Shinji can think much for himself, or this whole mission would be over.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2022 1:06 AM

Dec 2021
JustMonaka said:
Question: what would you do if you caught someone who tried to kill you? Kill her first? Tie her up? Call for help?
If your answer is to monologue your entire backstory to the murderer, it's likely that you suffer from the split personality disorder.

1: It's dissociative identity disorder
2: lol
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Jul 2, 2022 7:09 AM

Jul 2016
LeviathanTheEsp said:
Dood what the heck are you all doing?

Just fucking kill her...

Fuck these characters are dumb.
Aug 22, 2022 9:40 AM
Dec 2021
I'm getting a bit tired of Nana's antics and always getting away with it. I hope Kyouya figures it all out soon enough.
Nov 13, 2022 4:21 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Mar 18, 2023 5:57 AM

Feb 2022
The audacity of this btch... I hope she got the worse ending.
Jul 17, 2023 9:42 PM
Feb 2022
jesus christ
necromancy is mad bro and i got mixed feelings about nana kinda dislike her becoming more and more a villain
Nov 10, 2023 7:56 PM

Nov 2022
It's also kind of odd how they sent Shinji to school...when he was medically confirmed to be deceased...and even since he was raised he has no pulse...and these grand investigators that are Nana's bosses never caught that little detail.
Nov 26, 2023 6:01 AM

Dec 2018
this has become frustrating.
StateofOhayoNov 26, 2023 6:34 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.