Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 18, 2020 6:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So that Kyouya gets involved in a new case.

This week's episode added some suspense with the mind games. I gotta say, this anime knows how to develop its story so far or at least adding more plot elements. Kyouya is surprisingly entertaining to watch in this show, definitely someone no to be underestimated especially with his immortal like body.
Stark700Oct 18, 2020 7:16 AM
Oct 18, 2020 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Nana is at it again. This time her target is Kyouya.

So Kyouya's talent is his body being invincible. Now I wonder how Nana will get him.

Oct 18, 2020 7:28 AM
Jun 2020
So, Kyouya's ability has been exposed huh? How can you handle this, Nana?

Her acting skills are quite entertaining but also annoying.

I wonder who will be Nana's next target.

Oct 18, 2020 7:30 AM

Nov 2019
Great episode. Really like the mind games between Kyoya and Nana. Now with Nana at a disadvantage because Kyoya is "immortal", let's see how she tries to deal with him in the next couple of episodes.

Quite an underappreciated and underwatched show as well, in my opinion.
Oct 18, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2019
He’s invincible? He probably has a weakness but we don’t know what that weakness is yet. Kyouya isn’t dumb like the dead kids, even if he has a weakness he’ll overcome it.

I like both Kyouya and Nana, can’t decide which side to support yet.
Oct 18, 2020 7:33 AM
Oct 2020
It's funny how MAL label Nakajima as one of the main lead now he is dead lol
Oct 18, 2020 7:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn that end was pretty interesting to be honest, Kyouya really seems to highly suspect Nana but at the same time it's like he's hesitating... well if he's invincible he has a BIG advance on Nana because she's just can't read his mind to know his weakness, that's probably the most interesting part right now.
Oct 18, 2020 7:47 AM
Oct 2020
I
WolfChaos said:
landak_v2 said:
It's funny how MAL label Nakajima as one of the main lead now he is dead lol

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
anime-primeOct 19, 2020 4:34 AM
Oct 18, 2020 7:50 AM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
Kyouya is an interesting obstacle. The passive-agressive dynamic between him and Nana is entertaining. Is this show going to continue focusing on the cat and mouse -chase or will we go back to the mastermind murdering next week? I'd be fine either way, but time will tell.
Oct 18, 2020 8:14 AM
Jan 2019
No, Kyouya has almost uncovered her. He just don't want to suspect her (cause she's probably like his little sister).
Oct 18, 2020 8:21 AM

Mar 2020
This like among us the video game...........on an island.

Kyouya is the new character that Nana interacts with this episode and it would seem that she's going to have trouble dealing with Kyouya cause he's invincible. Curious to see what will happen next. Who will Nana target next? Another round with Kyouya? Or maybe a new victim?

Great episode :)
Oct 18, 2020 8:29 AM
Apr 2014
Looks like Nana has found her natural enemy, A guy with a sharp mind and eyes and can't be killed. And now he's very suspicious of her. Thus, making her quest harder.
Oct 18, 2020 8:33 AM

Nov 2016
So seems like Kyoua will definitely stick around till the end. Gonna enjoy that cat and mouse game between him and Nana.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Oct 2019
Seem like the shady government, previously sent an agent to kill the talented on the Island before.
That agent must have failed if they replace them with Nana. Kyouya's sister went "missing" so did the agent successfully kill her or did his sister escapes somehow, maybe she is hiding on the island.
Plus I don't think that Kyouya's talent is invincibility, I think it is healing which is why the next episode is called healing.

Nana has found her L. (Kyouya). This is could be one hell of a cat-and-mouse game. Nana needs to up her acting if someone I become very close up with was presumed dead I would be sad, angry, frustrated, at least show some kind of emotion. I know people deal with death/grieve in different ways but her cutesy and bubbly persona is making her look very sus.
Oct 18, 2020 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
well this is awkward.... will she kill everyone like that... sp close to among us lol
Oct 18, 2020 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
chid_emordi1 said:
Seem like the shady government, previously sent an agent to kill the talented on the Island before.
That agent must have failed if they replace them with Nana. Kyouya's sister went "missing" so did the agent successfully kill her or did his sister escapes somehow, maybe she is hiding on the island.
Plus I don't think that Kyouya's talent is invincibility, I think it is healing which is why the next episode is called healing.

Nana has found her L. (Kyouya). This is could be one hell of a cat-and-mouse game. Nana needs to up her acting if someone I become very close up with was presumed dead I would be sad, angry, frustrated, at least show some kind of emotion. I know people deal with death/grieve in different ways but her cutesy and bubbly persona is making her look very sus.

lol why is she not able to be figured out like that... whoever she approaches dies or disappears
Oct 18, 2020 9:15 AM

Aug 2017
ibraheem234 said:
chid_emordi1 said:

lol why is she not able to be figured out like that... whoever she approaches dies or disappears
What I thought as well, this can't keep going forever, wonder if she will keep getting away with this.

Oct 18, 2020 9:52 AM

Jan 2016
I'm rooting for Onodera. Hopefully the talented win against her. It's kind of funny to see how Nana is different from her outside looks to her inside looks. Onodera is the smartest guy there, but why does he not sus Nana hard. Like can't he figure out if she's lying just by asking what he's thinking about?
Oct 18, 2020 9:57 AM

Jan 2014
ABORT MISSION. ABOOOOOOOORT.

Though jfc Nana, how is she gonna get out of this.
Oct 18, 2020 9:57 AM

Apr 2016
Another great chapter, I want Nana to kill everyone but I also want Kyouya to unmask her.

I think I'm going to love this anime no matter how it ends
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2020 10:12 AM
Sep 2019
This anime deserves more recognition
Oct 18, 2020 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
Nana can just say that her power is passive and it doesn't always work.
When she was the first one to find him which made her suspicious, she can just say she followed the cat (since the cat wasn't inside the shack he had no reason to doubt that)
So now she has two ways to kill him: find a way to submerge him in cement or blow him up into pieces (like Hidan) and bury them.
chid_emordi1 said:

since Nana got attacked by a mysterious person with wind power when she was at the cliff with Nakajima in eps 1, I wonder if that mysterious person is actually Kyouya's sister. Since if you're right, then that means the agent tried to kill her and failed, and maybe the agent died. The government probably thought the agent succeeded since the sister disappeared (is hiding) so they sent a new agent (Nana). So the sister would know that Nana is the next agent sent here to kill them, which would make sense if she would try to assassinate Nana.
ttcchenOct 18, 2020 10:36 AM
Oct 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Jul 2017
Cat and mouse game forming now between Kyouya and Nana now, and logic is still out of the window with random abilities like the invincible nature.
Oct 18, 2020 10:39 AM

Jun 2020
Bruh best episode yet, I loved these back and forth mind games and the part where both of them said they were at the advantage lmao, I don't get it though isn't Kyouya 99.99% convinced that it's Nana already? How will the remaining 10 episodes play out without Nana getting busted
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 18, 2020 10:46 AM

Feb 2019
Yea, Nana got the third seed locked up for this season. Definitely top 3 of Fall, shame it’s so slept on though.

Onodera my goat man. This gonna be an amazing back and forth struggle between two geniuses. Loved the mental gymnastics both were playing today. It’s like an unstoppable force meets an immovable object here.

Edit:[Nana is so hot man](https://imgur.com/a/9cOf49E)
Oct 18, 2020 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
What a great episode! This feels like a cat and mouse chase. It gave me really hard Death Note vibes when Kyouya started to analyze stuff.

So I'm guessing the teacher is in on this stuff too, seeing that the rest of the faculty is in the dark about all this stuff. On top of that in the opening his glasses were shaded red.

Seeing that Kyouya probably has the talent of immortality or like mega healing powers or something.. I doubt that Nana is going to be able to kill Kuouya, but it would be really interesting to see how she plans too, and if she does how would she.
Oct 18, 2020 11:03 AM
Oct 2019
ttcchen said:
Nana can just say that her power is passive and it doesn't always work.
When she was the first one to find him which made her suspicious, she can just say she followed the cat (since the cat wasn't inside the shack he had no reason to doubt that)
So now she has two ways to kill him: find a way to submerge him in cement or blow him up into pieces (like Hidan) and bury them.
chid_emordi1 said:

since Nana got attacked by a mysterious person with wind power when she was at the cliff with Nakajima in eps 1, I wonder if that mysterious person is actually Kyouya's sister. Since if you're right, then that means the agent tried to kill her and failed, and maybe the agent died. The government probably thought the agent succeeded since the sister disappeared (is hiding) so they sent a new agent (Nana). So the sister would know that Nana is the next agent sent here to kill them, which would make sense if she would try to assassinate Nana.
WOW! I am speechless. You are observant. Your theory makes so much sense. Yeah, it was strange when the got attacked but the show just glossed over it really quick that forget it until you mention it now.
Oct 18, 2020 11:31 AM

Apr 2015
Now this is what I was waiting for, the mind games between Nana and Kyouya. Didn't disappoint this episode. Nana definitely has made herself a hell lot more suspicious.

Can't wait to see this cat and mouse game evolve!
Oct 18, 2020 11:59 AM

Jul 2020
Great amusing episode. If this continues, I believe we can aspect same great things between Nana and Kyouya.
2 masterminds taking each other out. Who will be the first to go down..

That teacher was either useless or intentionally not taking his responsibility when they confronted him about Nanao's death
Oct 18, 2020 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
I feel like i should drop this but i also wanna know where its going... this is killing me lol
PantsuOct 18, 2020 1:48 PM
Oct 18, 2020 1:27 PM

Aug 2018
I like this show but it also frustrates me at a point beyond my tolerance... I just would like to scream them the truth through the screen since we all know the drill. But still, we can only remain viewers and shit, I get this inside feeling of frustration growing.

Especially because I ignore if Kyouya is playing a game or if he is ignoring the truth.
Oct 18, 2020 2:11 PM

May 2018
either Kyouya is playing Nana, or Nana is still playing Kyouya, what do think???
Oct 18, 2020 3:15 PM

Nov 2012
For some reason I thought Kyouya was invincible. I'm not sure if he's playing games trying to set Nana up. I hope so.
Oct 18, 2020 3:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, kid, your cover already been disclosed.

Its nice see both of them exchanged their mind into that separated color, in the middle of their own game. Because its kinda gave me a little knowledge about whats goin on behind their action. In one side, i thought Kyouya just a fool guy again. But it seemed he had his own reason too to stay under the shadow. Yeah, they were being schemed. Whatever their reason, they were all just being manipulated. The talented kids, and Nana too. Such a poor kids, pitted against each others, schemed in such a way, amidst the tension that occurs in the upper classes only. I hope they found out the truth, that their real enemy were not among them.

Well, before that. Lets see how Nana handled with Kyouya's talent that somehow won't affect much on her killing action. But surely its became her long terms burden, if she thought recklessly in the future. Ganbatte, Nana!

Also, damn! They were all care to the others being while themself fight each others like crazy. Insane humanism, and their way of thought never missed the chance to satisfied my mind. At least one good thing was better rather than nothing XD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
Good job, Kyouya, you're going to kill that cat.

The only milk cats drink is their mother's when they're newborn. Human milk makes them very sick.
Oct 18, 2020 4:22 PM

Apr 2020
Look's like " L vs Light "
Oct 18, 2020 4:31 PM

Oct 2015
Ah so instead of killing Kyouya in a cliched way, he is going to be very dense for the rest of the show.
Oct 18, 2020 5:15 PM

Apr 2019
pretty decent so far, objectively not too good but still fun to watch

Oct 18, 2020 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
Kyouya would 100% let the imposter get away despite already figuring it out

also not sure how this is still a thing DON''T FEED CATS NORMAL MILK lol they are lactose intolerant just my personal please don't do this at home warring

seeing Nana sweating gave me life i'm team talent so i'm just watching this hoping this mission fails since it seems it already did before since shes a replacement , again lots of people missing still no confirmed body deaths

Oct 18, 2020 6:14 PM
May 2019
I'm gonna have to drop this show. I can't take it seriously. The inner monologues are ridiculous and unnecessary, and the comedy is horribly placed. I hope everyone else can get enjoyment out of this show.
Oct 18, 2020 6:57 PM

Mar 2014
Florete said:
Good job, Kyouya, you're going to kill that cat.

The only milk cats drink is their mother's when they're newborn. Human milk makes them very sick.

Oct 18, 2020 6:59 PM

Sep 2019
Kyouya is a fucking goat. Fuck Nana pink hair ass, brainwashed psycho bruh. Can’t wait til my boy exposes her bitchass.
Oct 18, 2020 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
Nana is already at it again, but this time she messed with the wrong guy. I do hope that Kyouya is just testing her to make sure and that he's not super dense to understand that she's the one lmao, the fire scene was such a bait, only she could have known.

I guess it's time to forget about Nanao and Youhei, they are both goners.

But i do feel like something Nana might change till the end....we'll see.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 18, 2020 7:25 PM
Mar 2019
I think Kyouya is much older than he appears to be. He likes old games and called Nada "kid", since his talent is being invincible, it is not impossible for him to also be immortal.
Oct 18, 2020 7:31 PM

Mar 2014
portella0 said:
I think Kyouya is much older than he appears to be. He likes old games and called Nada "kid", since his talent is being invincible, it is not impossible for him to also be immortal.

He is immortal, according to the manga translations.
Oct 18, 2020 8:44 PM

Jan 2016
portella0 said:
I think Kyouya is much older than he appears to be.

Mate, he already said his LITTLE Sister was on the island. Kyouya is probably on his late 20s
Oct 18, 2020 9:23 PM

Feb 2016
What a great episode this was!
Since Nakajima's death I wasn't sure if Kyouya was going to be a good protagonist, he was way too mysterious in the 1st episode, but man now I think he is great, he's something of an otaku with a big heart, I liked how he immediately began to "read minds" just like Nana does, he is, with no doubt, his total oposite.
The end was amazing, Kyouya is like 99% sure that Nana is the killer but still he wants to believe in her in some way, I can't wait to see how he will react to a third death!
And I still hope that Nakajima is alive, but now I really doubt it :c
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Oct 18, 2020 9:34 PM
Nov 2016
A lot of people seem to not realise that being immortal doesn't mean he's all powerful. It's not like he has super strength down to the cellular level, i've seen enough supernatural horror to know that Kyouka getting caught in some elaborate trap he cannot escape despite his ability to regenerate damage is a very real possibility. from what we understand he's effectively just a normal human.
Oct 18, 2020 11:06 PM
Apr 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
either Kyouya is playing Nana, or Nana is still playing Kyouya, what do think???

Based on this episode, I feel it is more like the former.
Oct 18, 2020 11:06 PM

Feb 2019
grazr said:
A lot of people seem to not realise that being immortal doesn't mean he's all powerful. It's not like he has super strength down to the cellular level, i've seen enough supernatural horror to know that Kyouka getting caught in some elaborate trap he cannot escape despite his ability to regenerate damage is a very real possibility. from what we understand he's effectively just a normal human.

you're right, many people don't remember that in "Naruto" Shikamaru defeat Hidan burying him underground.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.