Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Sep 22, 2020 4:34 PM
Apr 2016
amazing. sad for yui but happy for yukino, and also sad that this show ends next episode. will defo have to read the LN's when fully translated
Sep 23, 2020 6:14 AM
Nov 2018
The best Confess of Anime Scene
Sep 23, 2020 7:57 AM
Nov 2018
Really complicated,but I love it
Sep 23, 2020 9:19 PM

Dec 2012
WE IN... FINALLY!

Sep 24, 2020 2:55 AM

Dec 2014
It's been a while since I have this thrill while watching anime.

Oregairu is one of my favorite anime since 2013, and the third season was really good delivering the end of the series.

Really love this episode.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Sep 24, 2020 4:53 AM

Oct 2010
Finally a good episode, been waiting for that "confession" since the middle part of season 2, overall the series was saved, I thought we would have to wait till the second to last scene in the last episode for a true sorting of feelings, glad it came earlier.

Shizuka-sensei really wanted that 8man body and heart, she should've made him drunk and then party at her place, if you know what I'm saying.

season 1 and 2: 6/10
season 3: 5/10

the prom arc and yukino's "problems" didn't make me feel for her, you may call me a salty yui fan but I didn't care about ships, I wanted the anime to stay true to the premise, all that stuff about no more lies and being true to yourself and all that garbage. Anyways, this episode had the lamest confession since "I'll give half of my life and you give me yours, it's an equivalent exchange / No, I'll give you all of it..."
Sep 24, 2020 6:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The way Hachiman confessed just, created a huge grin on my face. Damn, its so complex, until they hug and their feeling finally connected. No shit. At last, my satisfaction increased again!

The MVP always went to sensei. She always did a great job while Hachiman ended up in a deadlock. His young love surely went into the wrong way, and the dramatic way of himself resolved the problem just, full of impact. This is Oregairu. The way they kept it to the originality of it just amazing, at least for me. Eventhough the whole damn prom night just a gimmick, a fuckin background that really unnecessary, at least the progression reaching a good direction, finally.

I don't even want to talked about Yui. Because it just so hurt. Remember, the second lead always ended up with nothing. So, its really predictable from the first episode. Its just, understandable. However, Gahamama did something surprised me. Surely she had a very strong senses referring what happened to her daughter. What a touchable scenes .....

Can i give the score from this episode?
9/10.
If only they had some kiss, i am surely add this series into my 10.
Let see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 2020 6:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
jeremeel2015 said:
For god sake, that is the best confession i saw so far in the anime!
Its not ur simple ones, its the most unique and uncommon ways to tell what you feel about the person romantically.

Yep, you get the point of Oregairu. XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 2020 8:24 AM

Feb 2019
It took me almost a week and nearer to the final episode than to this one, but I'm finally writing my thoughts.

Let me just say, this was an amazing episode. Beautiful, amazing, well-written episode.

Hiratsuka-sensei is probably the best sensei I've seen in anime. Not only is she kind and cute in her own way (somebody please marry her), but she is wise and truly cares for her students, especially those that are sidelined or separate from mainstream society like Hachiman. And she doesn't just call them, give them some encouraging words, and send them on their way. She truly guides them, and that's just something I admire so much and wish everyone could have. Her words were really good.

If you can't convey something by words alone, then use actions to complement them. Do all that you have to do to convey what you need to convey, like dots that eventually connect to form the words, the message.

Hachiman's blushing at Hiratsuka-sensei's "スキ" though. I totally understand lmao.

Yui... my heart. If Hachiman hadn't said that "but", I think that was the moment Yui would've confessed. It was painful to see how she held back, and I could really feel it in me too. I'm glad that the relationship between Hachiman and Yui had progressed to this extent that they're very comfortable with each other and lean on each other, especially this season with Yukinon being quite far away with her duties. Yui was so expressive here. The animations on her face conveyed so many varied emotions. It was such a great treat to see.

I'm guessing Yui has two wishes that she could say. One was her wish to be together with Hachiman, something she would've said if Hachiman hadn't said "but". And the other one is the one that she said today. To have Yukinon be a part of their afternoons. But to do so would mean to have Hachiman and Yukinon keep "associating". Sigh...

Also can't get enough of Yui when she said she had been waiting for Hachiman. Cute face and cute voice there.

Yui crying in the doorway in her mom's embrace really hit hard. It really, really hit hard. And what words she said too. They, the three of them, are truly experiencing romance for the first time.

Always love seeing Irohassu and how sharp and foxy she can be. Cute, innocent-looking, yet cunning and can be cruel. Loved her voice and expressions there.

Conversation between Hachiman, Haruno, and Yukino in that room was great. Really loved the dynamic between Hachiman and Haruno. In fact, I really love seeing the two of them interact, ever since season 1. But this season is definitely the best in terms of that.

And finally. The single best scene of this entire episode, and one of the best scenes in this entire series and the entirety of anime, in my opinion.

"Allow me the privilege of distorting your life."

This was amazing. These two overcomplicate things. They can't say things straight, they can't do things the way 'normal' people do. But in their own way, they can finally communicate. Finally, the facade of their relationship is broken. Finally, we have something genuine, Hachiman has found, has made that genuine thing.

This is probably, in my own opinion, the single best confession I have ever seen in anime. It does not have the standard "好きだ", but it has so much more. I don't know how to describe it. It's unique, it's heartfelt, it's true to their characters. Maybe the best word is that it feels genuine. Realistic? No. But that's not the point either. But even so, it's still genuine.

Yukinon too, with her line.

"Please allow me to have.. your life."

I have never really found Yukinon to be that cute. But in this scene, she was beyond cute. Her expressions, her reactions, her body language, her words, her voice. Everything was amazing. Cute, adorable, lovely. Especially loved the part where she wanted Hachiman to at least deny the part where she said she wasn't cute. Also loved every time she hit him.

In conclusion, that was one of the best confessions I have ever seen. It's probably the best for me in the entirety of anime, and it's not something I'll forget soon.

And the way the music started playing, and it picks up just as we're shown the episode's title... just speechless. It was perfect.

I have to give my gratitude to Studio feel. for making this adaptation so amazing and successful. They haven't been faultless. By no means was this adaptation perfect. I still don't know some things our characters were thinking or feeling. But despite it all, despite the limitations in budget, time, and even medium, I think they did an amazing job. Kudos to them. I really appreciate and admire how they've adapted this series.

And I particularly like this episode's composition and animation, the latter of which is the highlight from a technical perspective! The emotions conveyed on the faces here were just superb! It was so awesome to see.

Even though I am a definite Yui fan, I find this ending, which is of course not favourable to Yui, to be very satisfying. Of course I feel sad that Yui did not get her true wish (even though I already saw it coming). But even so, I'm not angry or bitter, nor do I dislike the ending. It feels natural. It feels like a true, satisfying ending. And I think that just goes to show how good the writing is, by both the author of the original LN and also those responsible for bringing it to life in anime form.

It's ending soon, and I don't know how to describe my feelings. OreGairu was the first true anime that I watched, as in it was my gateway anime. Without OreGairu and what it is, how it's always been like, I never would've entered this wonderful world of anime where I've found so much depth and joy. I find myself in a bittersweet mood knowing that it's coming to an end, that the beginning of my journey in anime is ending. I look forward, and not look forward at the same time, to the final episode that is coming in a few hours. We've passed the peak, and I know there's nothing that can make me feel disappointed anymore with this series. It was beautiful, and I loved every second of it.

10/10.
Sep 24, 2020 4:54 PM

Oct 2012
Hmmmm..

The confession scene had nice atmosphere to it, it was nice... I give it to them.. but they way they talked to each other in contrived sentences wasn't the best. I mean, this is clearly something that could work in the novel but it's ultimately something that doesn't work in the anime when those words are said.

It was unreal... it felt fake... And the fact Yukino behavior/resolve took 180 only in the end doesn't help the it either. She was actually one-dimensional character to the end. It's actually funny when you realize that both Yui and Iroha can talk with him normally, I mean like normal people do. And they also have a lote better developement that actually made us emotionally care about them. I guess what I trying to say is that Yukino had barely any screentime to warrant such resolution and the way she talks like book chracter not normal girl is quite jarring when such things are animated.

I won't go long about how I hate they didn't even allowed Yui confess to her feelings or how she had defeatist attitude from a start when she pretty much could win him over at any point before had she made a first move. The same applies to Isshiki in S2. In fact, what happened was pretty much expected from the beginning... but that's not how the life works. Now if the show emphasized the life workings of love goes against the common sense and if he ended with different girl (Isshiki would be a good one to demonstrate this), I would be pleasantly surprise. But not like this.

The fact that he willingly entered into such family is the least of concern in such lovestory but let me say it right now - with mother and sister like that, they wouldn't have long time of happiness together, no matter what the next episode tries to imply.

So tl;dr: The atmospherre on the bridge was nice but the resolution we got to was highly disappointing.
Sep 24, 2020 5:47 PM

Jun 2016
I'm glad these two dorks finally got around to opening up to each other, now I'm just wondering why it took 11 episodes to happen. It's like Yukino was the anime's director and Hachiman did the script. It definitely could have been worse, but at this point it's basically a bloated & drier Toradora when it could have done so much more with itself.
Sep 24, 2020 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
Mich666 said:
Hmmmm..

The confession scene had nice atmosphere to it, it was nice... I give it to them.. but they way they talked to each other in contrived sentences wasn't the best. I mean, this is clearly something that could work in the novel but it's ultimately something that doesn't work in the anime when those words are said.

It was unreal... it felt fake... And the fact Yukino behavior/resolve took 180 only in the end doesn't help the it either. She was actually one-dimensional character to the end. It's actually funny when you realize that both Yui and Iroha can talk with him normally, I mean like normal people do. And they also have a lote better developement that actually made us emotionally care about them. I guess what I trying to say is that Yukino had barely any screentime to warrant such resolution and the way she talks like book chracter not normal girl is quite jarring when such things are animated.

I won't go long about how I hate they didn't even allowed Yui confess to her feelings or how she had defeatist attitude from a start when she pretty much could win him over at any point before had she made a first move. The same applies to Isshiki in S2. In fact, what happened was pretty much expected from the beginning... but that's not how the life works. Now if the show emphasized the life workings of love goes against the common sense and if he ended with different girl (Isshiki would be a good one to demonstrate this), I would be pleasantly surprise. But not like this.

The fact that he willingly entered into such family is the least of concern in such lovestory but let me say it right now - with mother and sister like that, they wouldn't have long time of happiness together, no matter what the next episode tries to imply.

So tl;dr: The atmospherre on the bridge was nice but the resolution we got to was highly disappointing.

The series is basically the authors high school fantasy so everything you see portrayed from the characters is his bias opinion on that type of person. He had to make a character like Yukino to satisfy people who relate to the main character giving him his a girl just like him. I agree with you on the resolve part. The way they made her always act contradictory (telling him to save her and then telling him to grant Yuis wish) was super annoying. It's like giving someone something but saying "but I don't want to give it to you" then when he comes back she accepts his feelings like she just forgot about her resolve to give it away so easily. Buildup on her resolve should have been done better instead of having Hachiman run to her rescue every time. So in the end it just boiled down to who he liked more nothing the other two girls did would effect anything. But lets be honest other than the characters themselves, the way the story played out is super unrealistic, things will never play out as conveniently as it did in the series.
Sep 25, 2020 1:25 AM

Oct 2008
Well...? that bridge part was so glamorous! really well done my boi 8man!
5/5!

Protoz said:
TrumpMD said:

Absolutely. Harem endings always best. All winners, no losers. Yukino, Yui, sensei, Iroha and Yukino's sister all in harem. And whichever other girls there were.

pls include Komachi as well ;P

EEHHHH!?
you forgot TOTSUKA!!!

LOLZ at Yahallost comments!
matias067Sep 25, 2020 1:37 AM

Sep 25, 2020 11:24 PM
May 2017
MegamiRem said:

It took an eternity for this to happen but whew Yukinon x Hachiman finally sailed. Their confession thou lol, it was really awkard but it suits both of them. The bridge scene was really too damn sweet.

I think that's part of what made the confession scene so powerful, kind of like aging wine. I also think that the author really put some effort into making the fact that this was a romance anime not that obvious from the start, I remember that the first two seasons didn't even had the "romance" tag in the genre description here in MAL. Until the "please save me one day" conversation at the amusement park, there wasn't an explicit indicator of a mutual interest going on between Yukino and Hachiman. The show worked really well without relying too much on the romance and the drama in the love triangle, yet the romance and the resolution to the triangle ended up being the climax.
BliskSep 26, 2020 1:02 AM
Sep 26, 2020 12:59 AM
May 2017
Mich666 said:
Hmmmm..

I don't know man. I mean, I get it that it is uncommon for people in reality to fixate over the same person for years, especially if that implies foregoing many potential partners with whom they have good chemistry in the process. However, these people do exist, and I think the show did a good job of portraying a case of when that happens.

I agree that Yukino's character was flatter than Yui and Iroha, and I'm thinking it had to do with the author going for the "21st century princess" archetype with Yukino. I think part of this archetype required him to always keep this dignified, composed feel to her, so maybe that's why she ended up feeling flatter.

Lastly, I think that trying to look at most anime shows through the lens of realism doesn't really do justice to them. I mean, in retrospective, we watched a show about an anti-social, cynical student have 3 of the most attractive girls in school, along with the hot teacher, fall for him, earn the respect/jealousy of the popular guy, and repair his relationship with his failed middle school crush, all while being at the center of the class' most important social events...Would you call it a disappointing show?
BliskSep 26, 2020 1:09 AM
Sep 26, 2020 4:23 PM
Apr 2020
HOLY SHT WHAT THE FCK WAS THAT EPISODE. I WAS LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.
IT WAS FULL OF EMOTIONS LIKE NOTHING BEFORE. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Sensei waking the freak up Hachiman. Finally Hachiman is not overcomplicating things and realizing eveything himself. He already has the answer like Sensei said but he really is having a hard time expressing it outisde with words nor actions. Come on Hachiman your relationship isn’t really genuine if you believe to another person based on her experience. Haruno made me always believe that her affirmation is always right when Hachiman is in his lowest but Sensei is really there for him to the rescue and give him a peace of mind. Haruno is skeptical about your relationship because she didn’t attain the genuine thing and abadon it.
MAN SENSEI CONFESSING TO YOU. JUST FORGET EVERYTHING AND MARRY HER.

That was so painful to watch for Yuigahama. DEEP DOWN I’M VERY SORRY. YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD BUT THEY KEEP STABBING YOU. Man Yui realizing again that she is living in the real genuine reality after Hachiman said that he want to keep in contact with Yukinon even after everything is over and the worst part is he’s ok even the club is abandoned, at the end of the day the disband of the club will be inevitable. The last Yahallo was really painful. I feel so bad for Yuigahama, I hope that her mom and her dog will comfort her even a bit.

Hachiman’s plan was busted huh, the plan that is supposed to be the “worst” plan than the original. This gave more problem to Yukino’s mother and her family and Hachiman said that he will take the responsibility but how? They don’t have time and resources anymore so in consequence this thing gave Yukinon a better oppurtunity to redeem herself (and also she is responsible to the prom thing) but it seems like everything is ruined. Her mother gave up on her on what is she really trying to pursue and now both of them are trying to fix this mess.

AND OH MY GOD THAT CONFESSION SCENE. It wasn’t really a direct confession from Hachiman but he really managed to express his true feeling by words and actions (and not to mention the scenery on the bridge was great) Now their life is distorted (like Hachiman said, I really liked that term) by personal feelings and finally they found love. I’m so happy for both of them. They will surely have a good future.
Sep 26, 2020 9:57 PM

Nov 2014
YEAAhhh...finally thiis is the thing that i've been waiting for !!!!
8manYukinon ship sailed !!!

with 8man help Yukino cleared alll the problem circling around and got the mom approval

started with beautiful push from Hiratsuka-Sensei, then sad scene of Yahallost(Just kidding* Really XD) it was quite sad and heartbraking at least all the hesitation are gone.

AND.... here come the main course.... the confession!!!, I jumped from my bed watching this :D, this scene put happy tears in my face.
after all these years finally...
HachimanYukino !!!
The way the confessed toward each other, using complicated and complex words yet beautiful at the same time, what a graceful moments.
" Give Me The Right To Mess up Your Life" attaboy 8man !!!!
and She just answered that by leaning her face toward his chest "attagirl Yukinon !!!!!
And finally both of them hugging.. ended with Yukino's Ballade..

Perfection....
one last episode remaining..
thanks for this wonderful episode...
Sep 27, 2020 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
Our 8boy just evolved into 8man
Sep 27, 2020 5:22 PM
Aug 2020
Revoltage1022 said:
kooldood17 said:
this series is so deep that I dont get it but its so fucking good

reddit discussions help explain and analyze what happens in each episode so I recommend you to go and check out the discussions.

yeah i do but some eps i dont bother to do that and i just think about it which is another reason i love the series
Sep 27, 2020 11:47 PM
Jan 2016
At least we already got the winner here...that scene is basically a confession, right, but what the hell with that absurd and awkward confession, hahaha, it's like Hachiman is saying, "I want to become the part of your life" and Yukino says, "Sure, let me take you to my life.", the most awkward and absurd confession, hahahaha...If I become Hachiman, maybe I'll go for Hiratsuka-sensei, lol, she basically just confessed to him. This season, is a season for the pedestrian bridge, I think, remember Chizuru and Mami's scene from Kanokari and now this...wow, maybe it becomes an interesting spot now. And Yui, ohh, I can't watch her crying over and over again...basically she was rejected, right...
Sep 28, 2020 6:51 AM

Sep 2016
most beautiful confession I have ever seen! I'm waiting this for 7 years, thanks Wataru Watari for this masterpiece!
Sep 30, 2020 8:57 PM
Jul 2016
We all knew from the very beginning how awkward Hachiman is... how Yukinon is... So to me it wasn't all too surprising that even their confessions were indeed just as convoluted and peppered with way too many unromantic words. But man the delivery was so them and only those who followed all three seasons and can read between the lines can tell how sweet it got in the end. I both can and can't imagine them being dumb and sweet with each other now, and that's also just how they really are. This story has been quite enjoyable.
Oct 2, 2020 4:48 PM

Jun 2020
Ok Hiratsuka-sensei I'm gonna go marry you, fuck Hiratsuka-sensei was an amazing sensei this is the best episode on all of Oregairu series.

My boi Hachiman is a grown man now, that confession there really was amusing and I really cried when Yui cried there the same for Hiratsuka-sensei in the very first I cried cuz that was the very last advice that she gave to Hachiman and I wish she was the same age as Hachiman if she was, she could have won in this contest....ohhh fuck why am I crying so bad this is a masterpiece what a great way to end this series.
Oct 9, 2020 9:11 PM

Sep 2019
Ah, finally, they found the exact way which can be celebrated by both.

Oh wait, did I forget something...

Ah... I know it now... Yui, we're sorry...
Oct 12, 2020 9:52 AM

Jul 2019
The best confession ever
Oct 19, 2020 10:59 AM
Mar 2019
I'm a yui fan, but holy crap that bridge scene was cute as heck! Sad about the facts my girl yui got indirectly rejected, but at least my boi 8man finally man up and reach out for his genuine, this was amazing
Oct 24, 2020 7:04 PM

Aug 2019
what in the shit just happened, dear god this anime episode just completely dismantled my reality and left me in a sobbing mess i swear. Yui, ah god no why they amped the tears both sides here :( it wasn't looking bright for her, even if there were sprinkles of sunshine and rainbows
Hachiman, the absolute smooth talker. Both in negotiations and to others, he seemingly is able to pull out cards you least expect. Although Mama Yukinoshita looked like she was prepared to throw hands if he tried any funny shit.

That entire confession scene is a 10/10 from me, loved it so much and changed my course of sad and slightly emotionally confused tears, to happy ones. If that was me, I would have genuinely stuttered so many damn times out of embarrassment, scientist could probably create a whole new language out of it.
Honestly, i always wanted the Hachiman and Yukino ship to sail, but i always had that small amount of doubt and not actually wanting it to happen in me, but hot damn that confession between 2 people who struggle socializing and communicating with one another, turned out so well i felt like they skipped every single step and went straight into marriage vows.
"Please allow me to have... your life" OHOHHO OH WOW. The only thing i genuinely yearn for to hear at least once in my life so i can die happy.
Oct 26, 2020 9:31 AM

Aug 2018
WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE CHOOSE YUKINO??? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY IM SO MAD OMG WTF IS THIS FUCK OFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oct 29, 2020 1:08 AM
Oct 2020
my question is this do you think yui ever had a chance with hachiman? I mean if he confessed his feelings in the first seasons directly or in the year before the meeting with yuki would he have a chance ??
Nov 5, 2020 7:59 PM
Nov 2020
Hiratsuka-sensei really is my favorite girl in this show... Well, that's what I expect from 8man. Mad lad. Lol.
dad0ndutyNov 5, 2020 8:24 PM
Nov 7, 2020 7:36 AM
Apr 2019
Crixus92 said:
my question is this do you think yui ever had a chance with hachiman? I mean if he confessed his feelings in the first seasons directly or in the year before the meeting with yuki would he have a chance ??
Yui? Nah, her character doesn’t match with what Hachiman used to believe. Remember how he called her a bitch in their first meeting?

Yui didn’t try to talk with Hachiman in their first year because he was a creepy guy no one wants to get involved with. Without the service club, Yui never had a chance to talk with him. Service club acted as her excuse getting to know about him/talk with him.
And with service club, you know, Yukino comes.
Nov 12, 2020 10:08 AM

Aug 2014
I finally understand why some words that made no sense and complicated things were used in this season ;d
It was very good end, but I don't think I can fully accept it because Yui is my choice.

I DEMAND second ending OVA where Yui Yuigahama is the one he chooses and Yukino gets to control her family company and keep being their friends!

Shizuka and Iroha were great also.
I would like to see more of Saki.
I don't like Haruno much, but it would be best for her to get some fun and Yukino to get to lead their business, anyway what does this family do?
Thyriad-oPPailovNov 12, 2020 10:13 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 14, 2020 9:08 AM

May 2016
Guess Yukinon won the last game.
Dec 4, 2020 1:14 AM
Sep 2020
Dec 16, 2020 11:34 PM
Apr 2016
The ending was absolutely adorable and awesome! I love Yukino, she's one of my favorite female characters in anime.. so I'm happy she's going to have happiness.
Dec 19, 2020 2:19 PM

Aug 2017
Yui got owned in this episode lmao. At least Sensei came off well in the end.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 31, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2020
One of the best episodes of the year, easily.
Feb 21, 2021 5:24 PM

Jan 2020
HAHAHA, it sure is convenient to skip the 5 year delay.

So it's been decided that this is the ROUTE that 8man takes. Well, you can always take all the routes 8man if you know what I meant.....
Mar 23, 2021 7:40 AM
Mar 2020
Can anyone explain to me cause i'm literally confused
8man when started to talk to yukinon wasn't talking about seeing her out, he just didn't want to finish that relationship and even if their paths differ they at least can sometimes chat or hang out, cause he knows that she was doing that influenced by her sister but how it ended up with her saying give me your life
Someone explain to me i don't get it
Apr 3, 2021 2:32 AM
Oct 2020
first girl always wins, as i expected (if you don't count hiratsuka-sensei)
seriously though that bridge scene was great
literally a marriage proposal right there woo boy
Apr 28, 2021 3:59 PM

Dec 2012
This episode left my heart in tatters. I'm heartbroken for Yui as she finally accepted the extent of her relationship with Hikki, but I can't deny how uplifting & heartwarming the confession to Yukino was. To borrow Hikki's words, my thoughts are very distorted right now.
May 26, 2021 6:02 AM
Aug 2013
ShiroHachi said:
Not bad Feel, but they skipped Hachiman's monologue about Hachiman's feelings for Yukino that exceed normal love

"I really wish there had been another way to do this. But for me, this was the only way.
If only there were much easier words I could've used to convey everything to her.
If only this emotion was much simpler.
If this was just a simple case of love and affection, I'm sure I would never yearn this much for her.
I'm sure I would never have to feel I'd lose her forever if I let her go."

Thanks for telling me this.
Jun 28, 2021 6:01 AM
Sep 2020
This episode was destroyed me. I fell sorry for Yui for getting dumped by 8man!
Jul 7, 2021 6:10 AM
Mar 2021
Idk if anyone else felt this way, but his confession makes it sound like a proposal, you know because he is giving his life to yukino. Well this is my 3rd time watching this whole anime and I understood most of the sentences they use now and some even taught some good words as how to converse with people or how to know how they feel and what they're thinking, basically you can read people better if you understand them.
Sep 25, 2021 12:17 PM

Jan 2016
"Allow me to distort your life"

Hachimann: gets the girl and they live happily ever after

Me: gets a "wtf u creep get away from me" and a restraining order
Feb 10, 2022 9:16 PM
Dec 2015
ncviik said:
The music and visuals were really good this ep. Really loved the camera angels, the first person perspective reminded me of Monogatari. Loved how they used the first monologue ("Youth is a lie, it is evil") in such a way, showed how much he developed. Really well done feel., no one will praise them here so I should atleast!

My boi finally did it! He finally mustered the courage to do it! I teared up. Best confession by far, not your typical one but a great one indeed.

“Give me the right to mess up your life.”

Best c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ partners.

I totally agree, the best ost when 8man said his true feeling for yukino to yu
Feb 24, 2022 4:59 PM

Nov 2010
Yui's defeat is complete. I feel bad for her. A normal person would choose her easily. She has a nice and simple family and she's not complicated at all. BTW, I remember 6+ years ago, I was 100% into Yuki. That was before I experienced having a complicated kind of gf with a family similar to Yuki(rich aholes). Girls like that are such a headache. I'd rather be single than deal with them.

That was such a sweet confession by Hachiman. Very unique too. "Allow me to distort your life!" Too bad such lines only work in a fictional world such as this.
Feb 27, 2022 3:26 PM

Mar 2019
I want to say that this was the best Oregairu episode for obvious reason, but that would still be a hard decision.

It happened!!! GOO HACHIMAN!! Poor Yui, that scene was so sad, Gaha-mama is such a good mother, honestly loved that scene and her reaction.

The ending of this episode was so perfect, the transition was just frame-perfect. It didn't break any immersion the last scene created. And at the end we had Hachiman repeating his first homework, this time with a different ending.

SHIZUKAA!! The reason you haven't found anyone is because they don't deserve you. How are you so amazing, I don't get it. Become Hachiman's mother please, we haven't seen his parents anyway. She felt so much like Hachiman's mother, this last advice as well, she said Hachiman is the most special to her so maybe she sees him as his own son at this point.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 22, 2022 11:23 AM
May 2021
I freakin loved this episode. One of the best episodes in the history of romcoms. Damn yui was the one character that I felt bad for the most. The moment where she teared up touched me. And then, The most beautiful, outstanding, cute, true and absolutely satisfying to watch confession ever. "I'll give you everything, if you don't want it, throw it away." Gsfwfafqcaf fucking top notch lines. But the best part was where she kept her forehead on his chest and said, "I want your life".
Unforgettable anime. Masterpiece.
May 6, 2022 6:28 PM

Nov 2019
The greatest confession I've seen in anime. Also Sensei being Hachimans guardian angel from the start of the series.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

490 by ViSpace »»
Yesterday, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Sep 10, 2020

166 by ViSpace »»
Jun 6, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Sep 3, 2020

222 by ViSpace »»
Jun 6, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

215 by ViSpace »»
Jun 6, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 20, 2020

244 by ViSpace »»
Jun 3, 9:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.