Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion

The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2019 5:12 AM
Aug 2019
Why Shinchou Yuusha very hype
Its normaly anime
Not good
Very bad

Lol
Dec 19, 2019 5:47 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
emraanash said:
I hope we get season 2 .... and get to know about his past.....

Yup, I agree, we need more of this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 19, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2010
According to Seiya's short explanation, he might be able to kill Satan (Maou) with destruction magic #9 "counter break" at the cost of his life. In the case of ultimate magic "Valhalla gate", a human cannot withstand its recoil. In either case, there is no chance he can survive. Can he get any other skill in the next episode?
Dec 19, 2019 9:50 AM

Aug 2016
I get angry about how Seiya acts so rude towards Rista and then Rista needs some self-respect wtf. Both are annoying me now. Also Seiya is upto something. Seems like Demon Lord has some character and knows much about Seiya's world.

All the best people are crazy!
Dec 19, 2019 10:35 AM

Oct 2011
Obviously it's a ploy to get the Demon Lord to put his guard down... either that or Seiya was replaced by a demon clone

Dec 19, 2019 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
Well, that was quick as anything, probably too quick in all honesty.

Suspicious that Seiya is allowing them to have a break, though. Something's not right there, especially with only two episodes left.
Dec 19, 2019 1:10 PM

Apr 2017
Epic Reveal! The Demon Lord is actually
kamoshiranai...
Dec 19, 2019 4:51 PM

Mar 2018
Wow, this ep was great. This show is legit
Dec 19, 2019 7:55 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode. Chain destruction just makes the stakes more higher, interesting how it was revealed. I'm guessing next episode is going to be the "fun"/beach-like episode since we haven't had one yet, and then the final battle ep 12-13.
Dec 20, 2019 2:10 AM

Oct 2008
that geezer infused demon powers it a bit match on par with Seiya
if they face Demon Lord...they'll lose for sure...
so i guess we gonna go gather all the battle freak goddesses!? and all together battle the DL or i guess Seiya is really the one man super cautious army!?
5/5.

Dec 20, 2019 3:24 AM

Jun 2017
This was an awesome episode, never thought that the Warmaster would be an enemy, let aone a really though one who almost killed Seiya, he won by the "thinnest of margins" he said. This episode also showed Seiya's soft or human side.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 20, 2019 10:08 AM

Nov 2009
I'll just leave this here.
Dec 20, 2019 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
This series has been so good through out
Dec 20, 2019 4:04 PM

Nov 2008
Seiya's hiding some dark stuff...you can just tell. D:

Nabaat said:

Also, God damn

Rista turned into a Jojo man. xD Or are they parodying something else? It's funny either way.

Dec 21, 2019 1:58 PM

Feb 2008
Seiya's slapping prowess makes even Bright Noa proud.
Dec 22, 2019 12:02 AM

Jan 2013
I was kind of already expecting that he would be a traitor, especially when the whole temple thing started.

Ristarte actually remembers that Seiya didn't say "I'm ready".

And what was that ending? What's with Seiya's?...

Wonder how they will end this now, 2 filler episodes? Or are they really going to fight the Demon Lords in the 12th episode?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 22, 2019 12:45 AM
Aug 2019
Seiya is letting everyone have fun?!?

Now i'm not saying for sure that he's been replaced by an evil mimic, i'm just saying that the possibility exists.
Dec 22, 2019 12:54 AM

Jun 2010
I don't like Seiya going off like that at the end... you can see in his serious eyes that he's planning something dangerous. Also leaving his party behind like that to slack off is kind of concerning. I think he might be going off alone to fight the Demon Lord? 2 more episode left so there isn't much time to stuff around unless it's a cliff hanger ending...

Dec 22, 2019 1:20 PM

Apr 2016
It’s an ok episode, this situation could be predicted considering what Rista said in the previous episode. By the way, I’m a bit curious about the demon lord.
Dec 22, 2019 4:35 PM

Sep 2018
God!!!!! I really really love Seiya!! ❤️
When he didn't say "perfectly ready" I feel there's something wrong! I never see him wounded so much! Wahhh I thought he will be defeated but thank god.. he's still OP as ever ❤️

I love that even his cold and all, his words always makes sense, I cry when he said that Rosalie's father won't hear her cries when he dies.. it's so true!!! He didn't get angry to him but he let him heal.. wahh!!! So perfect guy ❤️
Dec 23, 2019 9:49 AM

Sep 2019
Luxeraph said:
evoniee said:
yo, did the ending to let them enjoy the time is a death flag / he worried they might die the next batle?
also there is a possibilitiy that seiya could left them at that moment.

It also seems like that to me, iirc only Ishtar ruler of the heaven is left to teach anything to Seiya and he barely won the last fight so to me it looks like he is letting them have their fun because he's not sure he'll be able to defeat the demon king.

yeah that is pretty much what I thought, he saw how even though the Warmaster was just a pawn of the demon lord (remember the Warmaster said he felt like a baby infront of the Demon lord) yet Seiya was barely able to defeat him, so perhaps Seiya is not sure he can defeat the demon lord so he wants them to have fun while they still can.

on another note the Warmaster reminds of Staitzo from the JoJo anime.
Dec 23, 2019 3:36 PM

Jul 2011
emraanash said:
seiya is going to sacrifice himself..............
That's the feeling I'm getting, he's preparing to die.

Now I really want to know more about his past too.
KashikDec 23, 2019 3:41 PM
Dec 23, 2019 5:33 PM

Apr 2007
It was a nice change to see Seiya have some trouble against an enemy. And of course they drop a big hint about him. Sounds interesting though. Whatever happens it should be a fun finale~
Dec 25, 2019 2:21 AM

Feb 2012
Holy crap I wouldn’t have been surprised if that was the final episode. Great episode for an average anime. The villain had so many layers this time. Really well written antagonist.
Dec 25, 2019 2:50 AM

Apr 2018
Welp Rista's healing was still useful after all lmao. What's with the ending, is that really Seiya? Lmao
Dec 27, 2019 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
What? did I just hear that Seiya was from a world were there were no wars so basically world peace and shit?
Dec 31, 2019 2:47 AM

Jun 2013
I'd say that was the best fight so far. Warmaser is cute as a baby, annoying as an old man, handsome when he's using demon power and despite all these, I still felt sorry for him. I didn't cry or tear up during his death scene but I sort of felt sorry for Rosalie.
臭い-
Dec 31, 2019 10:49 AM

Nov 2014
i loved how they transitioned between the comedic and serious(sad) one in proper and good way, even put a little comedic in between serious moment.

and LOL loved those DBZ references and if i'm not mistaken there nanatsu too(counter).

yep the god eater sword and Seiya's behaviour, another foreshadowing....
just 2 more episodes can't wait to see..
Jan 18, 2020 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
Queen Rosalie is pretty, i like her in queen mode.

Fun break? This is different
Feb 4, 2020 5:48 AM
Jun 2013
It was nice to get some info on how the whole not dying thing works in this show. I didn't see the heel turn coming until he went all exposition on Rista and I laughed when seiya just let her fall when saving her. gatta say seiya is opening up little by little he even knew to slap this chick so she wouldn't regret not saying goodbye and forgiving her dying father. another pretty funny moment was when mash was trying to make rista feel better and she just made fun of him resulting in him saying well its not my fault you suck.
Mar 6, 2020 12:28 PM

Jan 2016
Seiyaa's paranoia is his greatest ability lmfaaooo

100% didn't expect that old man to be evil tho, daaamn.

Ohmygod though all those weights on Seiyaa was insaaaaaane LMFAAOO.
Mar 29, 2020 1:20 AM

Oct 2016
Remember the last time a super goofy anime switched completely to a tragic one in an instant and it worked out? I don't.
Apr 17, 2020 8:24 PM

Feb 2018
emraanash said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
Damn, this was one awesome episode! Animation was a little iffy throughout though so here's to hoping the wonderful folks over at White Fox can somehow pull through the remaining two episodes.

I remember laughing my arse off last week when the Warlord turned into a baby out of nowhere and what followed here was no exception, this show just keeps getting better by the episode lol.

Pretty dope fight for this week too, looks like the Demon Lord will be a hassle no doubt. Yikes, didn't expect his arm to go flying off. But I suppose it was a calculated risk to take out the opponent's stronger arm which did prove to be the decisive factor unsurprisingly in the end. Now, that's absurdity and very unlike him to say the least.

Poor Rosalie, first learning that her father is supposedly cursed but then finding out the truth that he's become a follower of the Demon Lord now, that's got to be traumatizing as heck jeez. I figured he swapped sides when he was having that conversation with Lista behind the statue but I didn't expect him to become a follower. Lol, that explanation to being a baby as testament to his fond of the demon king was oddly quite hilarious too.

Hilarious how the "slapping session" is back on the other hand, Seiya knows no bounds xD. Some really touching words from Seiya though.

Speaking of Seiya, lots of foreshadowing surrounding him this episode...
Being experienced in life-death situations? Possibly seeing the demise of a loved one in front of him? Now, that's quite unusual. I feel like they're hinting at something grand here, and him accepting Lista's deal there in the end pretty much solidifies it.

Lista this episode was glorious too. She's glorious every time but even more so this episode. Toyosaki-san is absolutely nailing this! Dat super saiyan transformation though, can't get enough of her extreme facial expressions. Last bit there knowing she totally messed up and trying to smooth it over was pretty hilarious too, Mash and Eruru's reactions there were pin-point as well.

Definitely looking forward to more! Just 2 more episodes left, I wonder if we'll get to see the showdown and aftermath of the inevitable battle.

Kind of got similar vibes too. Cautiousness is his motto but he eased off a bit there this episode, and of course this isn't good signs - that's my prime reasoning lol.

I hope we get season 2 .... and get to know about his past.....
why shinchou Yuusha will get S2 better Rezero get 3rd seasson xD.
Apr 24, 2020 9:41 PM

Aug 2019
hoooo that scene of him dropping his weights, most badass scene you could find in the books for sure.
Bro i really want to know who Seiya is back on earth the build up is absolutely killing me
ahhh now that i think about it we havent seen Seiya's stats in a while i'd say hes around lvl80+ now seeing how Warmaster was lvl90 and gave Seiya a hard time.
Apr 28, 2020 5:41 AM
Oct 2017
What a fucktard... this dude sunk to a new low.
Jun 9, 2020 12:41 AM

Jul 2019
Seiya pulling a Rock Lee was a nice touch. The fight itself was refreshing because there was an actual fight and he did not restrain himself just to one-shot him anyway.
Nov 18, 2020 4:13 PM

Nov 2018
Wow, What a Twist, I not know the warlord was a villain until warlord talk about Chain Destruction and the fact he have it. At that scene warlord have it, i was like 'Oh s***, He is the villain isn't it'.

Anyway Seiya fight with warlord are great with dark atmosphere when Seiya lost his arm because of this fight. Seiya almost lose to warlord. But, good thing Seiya defeat him.

Rosalie must be really shocked, because the person she always admired like a hero turn out to be demon lord follower. I pity her.

Seiya give a really good advice to Rosalie to release the anger for know what truly her father is and make him forgive her father what he done.

Rista think about her relationship with Seiya like she own him.but when Seiya heard it, She eventually like he own her.

When Seiya decided to the party having fun time. I got a feeling this gonna be a Death Flag for Seiya. Because if the warlord already make him almost lose, I can't imagine if he gonna fight demon lord with that condition right now.
Which i can see a possibility between Seiya will have the last fun moment with the party and others OR Seiya will leave the party when the party having fun to
Fight demon lords himself.

For me this is the best episode so far in the series with great fight scene, Sad and funny moment in the same episode. I still hope we want to know more about Seiya backstory.
May 28, 2021 6:21 PM

May 2015
That battle was definitely season finale-worthy, Seiya got his arm cut off and everything! As always Ristarte's expressions are hilarious! I originally thought that he would have been the demon lord, but since he isn't I'm excited to see what the demon lord looks like and how Seiya will beat him!
May 31, 2021 10:46 PM

Jul 2016
For once I was finding Seiya bearable and the series had to ruin it by having the dude slapping the shit out of Rosalie in the middle of a supposed emotional scene...

Also if Rosalie rules a realm the same way she leads an army, her citizens better start looking for another place to move.
Jun 3, 2021 10:19 AM

Aug 2017
I really expected the hero to be a traitor but I didn't expect Seiya to endure the pain of losing an arm like a boss.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 20, 2021 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
Not too suprised on the betrayal but its shocking to know this 80-year old warmaster got laid at a really old age considering he has a 20-something year old daughter. Even more suprising is Seiya taking quite the grave injury here, I'm curious how strong the demon lord would be.

Sep 27, 2021 7:38 AM

Apr 2013
So the first really close fight for Seiya, huh... Ristarte and her VA are really carrying this show for me though.
Nov 9, 2022 12:53 AM

Oct 2022
That ending sequence though. Seiya tells them to relax and take a break so he can solo the Demon Lord.
Dec 28, 2022 10:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing, great turn in the development!!!

Well, the King died "of old age"!!! kekeke
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM
Jan 2017
muito foda, bem interessante o resultado da luta
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

272 by poppaccino »»
Mar 31, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2019

179 by Beatnik »»
Jan 19, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

273 by vicok »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

135 by Ayano_Kuma »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:57 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

208 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.