Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2014 3:19 AM

May 2014
Thank you Nana for the time and for the memmories.
Long time since an anime had such an immense impact on me after watching...reminds me of the feeling you get after reading a series for a couple of years and then it ends... I guess 47 episodes are not that much... and even thoguh I saw them in a 3 day marathon.. it feels so empty inside and its like the eyes won't stop tearing up.

While for me watching the anime was like letting a maniac go wild with a baseball bat on my heart.. ripping me apart...
And now its over could not stop myself from checking out for spoilers, as the season 2 everyone seemed so exited about 7 years ago never came and probably never will.
Now here we are feeling empty and lost or maybe thats just me... Ill miss you Nanas <3

10/10 Thank you for all the pain..and the undying dream <3
Jul 12, 2014 8:48 AM

Feb 2014
Argh, just make up an anime original ending if you plan to leave it there regardless. I really enjoyed this show, the story somehow managed to captivate me enough to feel physically ill at times (Shouji cheating). The art and animation had a great, unique and funny quality to it. The english dub was great and the soundtrack was amazing. Yet after this episode I'm more inclined to give it a 7 than the 10 I was previously considering. I'll still be giving it a 9 as I enjoyed most of it, but I can't stand it when a good show lacks an ending. Any type of ending is fine, as long as it has one.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Jul 17, 2014 8:00 AM
Dec 2013
For some reason, i expected more from the ending. There was so much hype about it, but the ending was sort of....'meh'. And there was nothing on a second season. I feel like the ending was rushed. there was so much i wanted to know. I really wished the ending was better, i mean i looked forward to it!! i thought it would be the climax of the whole season. but it wasn't. I wanna say 'shouganai', but... well, i guess it really can't be helped.
Aug 5, 2014 11:22 AM

Jul 2013
watched all 47 eps in a day.

ffs, is it that hard to finish it? :/ guess ill be buying the manga.
Sep 12, 2014 10:55 PM

Dec 2013
What an incredible romance anime. Wow, I'm blown away.
I love how it covered such mature topics ranging from cheating, drug use, pregnancy, and just all around some really crappy situations.
I know I found an amazing romance when it can make me feel an equal amount of happy and depressed, which this show did perfectly.

Saying that, it did leave a lot to be desired. It feels as if they were planning for a second season, so I hope it does come one day.. I think there is enough chapters out for a second season at least.. even if it's not as long as this one was.

Definitely going to get into the manga where the anime left off right now. I need to know what happens next! (I know about the manga being on hiatus for years and may never be finished, but at the same time I don't care. this story is great even unfinished.)
Oct 24, 2014 4:46 PM
Aug 2014
Its almost eerie how at first the Nanas' narration is almost reassuring, like they're actually talking to each other, and as the show takes a darker and darker turn, the narration becomes a melancholy longing to see a lost friend.

For me, it was the narration that hinted at the end long before it came, but I burst into tears during the time-skip, and the very last frames just had me sobbing like a baby.

I think its the right ending for the anime - as someone said earlier in the thread, Madhouse really did know when to stop.
Oct 30, 2014 11:41 PM

Sep 2014
Ending didn't provide any closure, and I don't really have the urge to read the manga because it's probably never going to be completed. It's okay though, the anime was excellent. I first watched the NANA live action movie when it came out in 2005. The movie pales in comparison!!

The music was amazing. My favorite is Kuroi Namida.
Nov 4, 2014 1:25 AM
May 2014
Caroline said:
THE SHOW IS NOT OVER.
There will be a Secound season next yr

anyone remember this
Nov 7, 2014 7:05 PM
May 2014
2nd anime after honey and clover with love polygons/triangles or whatever that didnt make me want to throw up
Nov 29, 2014 12:18 PM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
Where's 2nd season MADHOUSE? Don't do this to me.
10/10
Dec 5, 2014 8:51 AM

Jan 2013
That was...quite disappointing.
Oh well, Nana has had the highest of highs (episode 5 was too good), but it also had the lowest of lows (mainly because of the patched up ending).
I was thinking of giving this an 8, but I'll settle with a 7.
And yeah, time to move on to the manga.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Feb 6, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2013
Oh, Nobu... poor, poor Nobu...

Nana sitting on the bench reminiscing over her past with Shouji, contemplating how they were close friends before she made the painful mistake of pursuing a relationship with him, and crying because she had truly lost Shoji completely, not even given the chance to keep her friendship with him... that really resonated with me... like, hard, in a way I never thought anything about her possibly could. I really, really know how she feels and how much that hurts. I hope the manga brings them together again. T__T

So the entire series was basically a flashback? Judging by how old that little girl looks, it seems there's a huge timeskip... I didn't love the show, but I guess I'll continue from here with the manga.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 8, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2014
What a rollercoaster it's been... THEM FEELS
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 12, 2015 12:04 AM
Jul 2014
OMG!! the feeling this show brought to me, like seriously one moment I grinned like an idiot and then tear just pour down my face and there are both happy tear and sad tear. After I finished the anime I instantly read manga that left from anime part and finish it in a day, still feel not got enough of it since the manga still on hiatus.
Feb 28, 2015 1:19 PM

Feb 2013
This show sure is depresing damn. Satsuki is a cutie <3 Still feel bad for Nobu but I think this is for the best, Hachi dont deserve him imo, and damn that Hachi/Nana reunion, i was expecting something more emotional but I still teared up a bit ;^; 8/10

Apr 6, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2014
Yeah,I didn't quite like the end... I guess it's so confused that everyone can make it's own conclusion. But still, great show, despite of poor ending and poor animation (one of the poorest I've ever seen, especially for show made in 2007) I'm giving it 10 (fer grade would be 9, I must say). But show is really strong and touching, it made me dig up some old photos when I was in a punk band and all the relationships that had brought along... The show was very personal for me, really...
Apr 7, 2015 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
The ending was pretty satisfying for me considering the manga went on an indefinite hiatus. I got angry at Nobu for a while but he made the right choice I guess.
Overall a really good series. I could feel for the charcters (and they were very characteristic and well-developped, yeah the cast was great except Hachiko) and the soundtrack was very good. Realistic approach added to the greatness. I'd love to see a continuation in an animated form one day..
Apr 28, 2015 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Been a while since i watched this show, damn i miss it, I NEED MOREE
May 30, 2015 2:34 PM

May 2015
Omg what do I do now? I'm so glad I found out about this anime because I loved it! I hate sad endings so I'm sad that Hachi and Nana weren't able to talk it out in a good way. Someone hear my prayers and make a second season!

10/10!
May 30, 2015 4:36 PM

May 2014
Omg! Why it ended why :c i really enjoyed this anime so much... hope there'll be some amazing work like this masterpiece!
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Jun 4, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2015
Good and emotional series,you see a melodrama with some emo and annoying characters and moments can also be good :)
Hachi was definetely the most annoying part about this show.She is really stupid and her repeatedly making mistakes sets my hate,yes I truly hate a fictional character,for her further in stone. She seems to reflect real life girls who continuously do stupid shit and chase relationships.All that isn't a problem for me IF the show would actually show/tell that her behavior is "incorrect" and destructive.But everyone praises her and jerks off to her "omg Hachi I feel so sorry for her,because she slept with everyone,even with married men and double cheated on her boyfriends....and then had unprotected sex...she is so innocent omg she has it so bad"
Really,she's treating everyone else like shit,without any reason beside being selfish.I don't have a problem with her characteristic per se,but in her case she acts that way just because, for no real reason beside being stupid and immature...yet the show treats her as a saint.If it were a critic towards a behavior like that,okay I'm all for it,but it isn't.She's a character that wants to act all cute and want others to feel sorry for her,but is a bitch with zero responsibility and no sense for development and change.
Despite all that I think it was still a really great show overall and maybe,just maybe,we'll get a second season.
Jun 8, 2015 2:43 AM

Feb 2015
Episodes 8 to 38 were perfect. The drama between the bands felt like it was squished into too short of a time period, especially with the implications of the drama. I never expected a conclusive ending considering the way the show handled the narrative. If anything, I thought the ending would have been more depressing. There were some scenes that really hit me like very few shows can.
devinderJun 10, 2016 3:34 PM
Jun 16, 2015 7:11 AM

Aug 2011
Just finished this masterpiece. Been saving it for sooo long. Wow what can I say more than welcome to my top 5. Also bought all the dvds.
Jun 27, 2015 12:33 AM
Jun 2015
Ok.... well i believe that everyone through out the entire series was sacrificing to much for an example on the last episode Nana K sacrifice her happiness and love just to raise her child knowing that she would have to leave Nobu and stay with T. but i think if everyone would've stop making sacrifices then Nana O wouldn't have to die or Nana K wouldn't have to marry T but i guess in the end Nana K was truly happy with a little sadness of not being with the person she truly loves
Jul 3, 2015 7:24 AM

Oct 2013
This anime came as a suggestion on Netflix and the description doesn't do it justice. I absolutely loved it... But, like so many animes you fall in love with, the ending is never satisfying. I hope now that it's on Netflix it will get more attention and another season will come out soon.
Jul 6, 2015 10:37 AM

Jan 2012
The ending left as with more questions and answers. Still no second season?!?!
Jul 17, 2015 11:42 AM

Jun 2013
That was so depressing :(
But 10/10
Jul 21, 2015 12:07 PM
Jul 2015
The end of a great anime ended with a very very disappointing episode . It left me with so many questions. What happened to takumi? Where is ren and nana. Did they get married ? Who's kid is it? Why did her name change suddenly? Who is Yasu dating? What's going on? I loved how nobu didn't open the door. It's mature and respectful . She was about to get married so I get it. That was all beautifully done but what about blast? I just can't fallow, and I wish there was a second season or at least an Ova to explain things. Aaaarrrgh!!! Such a good anime, I'm not sure if I'll find anything this good again.
Jul 27, 2015 2:58 AM

Oct 2013
Not the best ending I had imagined for this show, definitely has to do with Nana acting all weird towards Nobuo near the end again and that this ending is encouraging us to read the manga, I would have been fine with that that is if the manga would have an ending and so to speak the last chapter got released in 2009, so I guess that's out of the question as well..

Sep 1, 2015 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
heroashit said:
Good and emotional series,you see a melodrama with some emo and annoying characters and moments can also be good :)
Hachi was definetely the most annoying part about this show.She is really stupid and her repeatedly making mistakes sets my hate,yes I truly hate a fictional character,for her further in stone. She seems to reflect real life girls who continuously do stupid shit and chase relationships.All that isn't a problem for me IF the show would actually show/tell that her behavior is "incorrect" and destructive.But everyone praises her and jerks off to her "omg Hachi I feel so sorry for her,because she slept with everyone,even with married men and double cheated on her boyfriends....and then had unprotected sex...she is so innocent omg she has it so bad"
Really,she's treating everyone else like shit,without any reason beside being selfish.I don't have a problem with her characteristic per se,but in her case she acts that way just because, for no real reason beside being stupid and immature...yet the show treats her as a saint.If it were a critic towards a behavior like that,okay I'm all for it,but it isn't.She's a character that wants to act all cute and want others to feel sorry for her,but is a bitch with zero responsibility and no sense for development and change.
Despite all that I think it was still a really great show overall and maybe,just maybe,we'll get a second season.
I think the show portrayed the behavior of all the characters in general in a neutral way, never really commending any form. I mean, we saw first hand all the negative repercussions of Nana K's behavior, it estranged a lot of her former companions from her, and obviously left lasting impact on Nana O and Nobu. I think if the show went out of it's way to critique Nana K's behavior it'd just come off as unrealistic. It was handled quite well in my opinion.

Anyway, a serviceable conclusion to a good series. I especially liked the large and pretty well developed character cast, along with the setting, fairly realistic story, and the art and music were great as well.
Sep 7, 2015 1:56 PM
Sep 2013
After coming out for almost 8 years, I am happy that I've found this amazing gem. I can't really say that Episode 47 feels like an ending because it definitely isn't. Speaking solely about the anime, this episode does achieve some resolution. Both Nanas were finally able to see each other after avoiding each other for such a long time. Nobuo clearly still has feelings for air head Nana, but is still a coward to do anything about it.

But what really got me hooked to this was is the short time skip and the narratives at the beginning and ending of the episode. In the time skip, what happened to Osaki Nana? How come shes not at the apartment with everybody? What does Komatsu Nana mean by she will wait 10..20..50 years for her(Osaki Nana)? Where did Osaki Nana go?

Because of my curiosity to find out what happened and what it all mean, I turned to the manga only to find out that its an incomplete series. I really wish the author the best of luck and good health, but like many of the Nana fans out there, I too wished to see a resolution. Its really quite a shame that there is no definite ending to the series..... but I still hold onto hope that the author will one day be able to pick up a pencil and finish this amazing masterpiece.
Sep 8, 2015 11:49 AM

Aug 2015
Takumi is the better choice for Hachiko than Nobuo.. idk why you ppl still want Nobuo with Hachiko... that chapter is over the end....

good anime overall 7/10
Sep 10, 2015 6:47 AM

May 2014
Episode 48. Where? TELL ME DAMMIT !!

Satsuki is so cute. And so loud... just like Takumi when is mad.
I think Nobu's decision of not opening the door was the best for Hachi, at least at that moment. But always being the good guy, just like Yasu, will eventually destroy him.

Amazing anime! Except the "go read the manga!" ending. And when I think that the manga is also unsettled I feel so depressed...
Oct 16, 2015 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
Aww the story the ended without a proper conclusion :(
At least we got to see six years into the future,where Nana1 met up with all the blast members,except for Nana2.It seemed as if Nana2 had died or something.
So Nana had a girl after all.I wonder if the reason why Nana1 kept calling Nobu young master is because he went back home to take over the business?
Nana really got married to Takumi after all.It's been six years but the way Nobu grabs her hand like that.I wonder if they're in affair?
I am also interested in hearing the paternity test for Satsuki.
It seems possible that the band broke up especially with Nana2 out of the picture.
I'm glad the reunion did happen in the past but it seemed so bittersweet.
There are so many unanswered questions left in this episode.This definitely wasn't a satisfying ending but I did enjoy this series overall.
I did love watching Nana1 and Nana2 deal with the struggles of adult life in the pursuit of happiness and even though they were so dysfunctional they supported each other in their own way.It really was a good watch.
Oct 21, 2015 3:50 AM

Aug 2012
So sad.... why.... I hate hachi so much...
Nov 25, 2015 3:17 AM
Nov 2015
In The last episode it is confirmed that nana married takumi, because in the bath tub scene with nobu, she has 2 rings on her finger. Which means, one is the engagement ring, and the other is the actually wedding band. The baby is definitely takumi's because Nobu used strict protection and when she went to the clinic, the doctor told her she was 6 weeks into her pregnancy, which was too long of a time period for it to be nobu's.. she wasn't sleeping with Nobu 6 weeks prior, she was with Takumi
Dec 2, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
I've just finished this series and am at about the same point in the manga too (with the plans of reading the rest asap). The thing with Nana is I was always anxious committing myself to this series knowing that the manga will likely never return and the chances of another season of the anime are just as unlikely.
Nevertheless I delved into both the manga and anime knowing all this because it's ended up being such a brilliant series and is just what I look for in a slice of life/romance/music anime (which are very rare).
Where the anime ended...I understand people's disappointment. Obviously the anime staff were always intending to pick up the show at some point (you've got to respect them for not giving us a cop out ending or ruining the show with filler) but Ai Yazawa's illness put everything in limbo.
The odds of it coming back aren't 100% impossible. Yazawa seems to be getting back her confidence back with the occasional work here and there in the last couple of years and we can only hope she'll pick up Nana sometime next year or after.
After the recent surprise return of Mushishi, I do believe Nana could have a second season, but again it all depends on if Yazawa can and wants to continue with Nana.
Dec 18, 2015 3:17 AM

Mar 2014
ah these poor saps from 2007 thinking there was going to be a second season :/. Anyway I don't know i mean a solid 9/10 for this it was a great anime but the ending left me feeling slightly empty. Annoyed about how Nobus last appearance he was crying alone >.<
Jan 5, 2016 4:56 PM
Jan 2016
I know this an old anime but wow my girlfriend recommended me this. I loved it so much great anime. Im really confused at the end of season one episode 47.. I really wish i could see season 2... But my girlfriend told me theres a way to continue to read more by purchasing the mangas of it
Jan 5, 2016 4:57 PM
Jan 2016
So im really confused-mercy #anime7819
Jan 14, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2014
TheTragicPrince said:
Caroline said:
THE SHOW IS NOT OVER.
There will be a Secound season next yr

anyone remember this
OH MY GOD !! the poor bastards XD
Zura janai, Katsura da !!!!!
Feb 1, 2016 4:05 AM

Jan 2010
It was a nice ride, but overall a flawed one. There is nothing wrong with using flawed characters to generate drama, but there are a few rules. The flaw/mistake has to be consistent with the character, so that it isn't out of place. The characters have to be aware of the flaw, and the flaw has to be addressed in the plot so that if a flaw causes drama, resolution of the drama leads to resolution of the flaw. This doesn't necessarily mean that the flaw is fixed, but it should contribute to future interaction between characters. (simplistic example: if a character's flaw is shoplifting every time they go to the supermarket, the characters friends shouldn't continue to be surprised by it over and over.)

NANA does a job better than most dealing with this, using seriously flawed characters that do grow over time. It's not perfect, the characters often cause drama several times before resolving the flaw, causing a good deal of annoyance. (Hachi's selfishness, lack of empathy, or immaturity, Nana's mental issues, assumptions, etc) Because the flaws are slowly addressed, however, it doesn't ruin the show overall. I still remember many points where I was terribly annoyed with a character though.

The problem with the show is that the concluding arc of these flaws were never addressed. This isn't a cliffhanger, it's a failure. The anime season was ended at an inappropriate point in the plot. While events were addressed, the characterizations were not. In stories where the characters aren't the primary drivers of the plot, this issue isn't apparent. In a story like Nana however, it is critically important. Comparing it to a popular movie, Nana is a lot like Star Wars Episode IV if after discussing the critical plan to destroy the death star, they cut immediately to the death star exploding or the award ceremony. The plot is technically concluded, but the driving elements are wrong.

This is an anime adaptation, so there are understandable allowances. The season should have been shorter, or longer, to allow a proper conclusion to the season. (not necessarily the story, just the arc that makes up season 1) This might be overlooked because of the otherwise high quality of the show, IF the show had continued on to a second season normally, or the studio had adapted a second season from existing manga material. It wouldn't have been as long, but a single cour would be easily doable. Because the studio never concluded the show, this fault can't be overlooked. It leaves the show crippled.

There is a distinct melancholy and distressful feeling present at the end of the show, as it fails to conclude the final arc of the season. Many attribute this to the show itself, but it is a meta effect that was unintentional. The difficulty of pinning down just what is wrong, with an obvious lack of season 2, causes people to shift blame away from the show itself. If this were a movie, people would just say it wasn't that good, and it wouldn't have performed well at the box office. The unique situation surrounding Nana, and the relative rarity of this subgenre in anime, lets it avoid a lot of criticism it would normally receive.

As a side note, the Japanese business model of a publisher (manga or LN) releasing licensing rites for anime productions based primarily on their usefulness as promotion for the print medium... is a bit broken. It has worked well in certain circumstances, but overall has probably hindered the combined publishing/anime industry. Sticking to something because it isn't as bad as some alternatives usually isn't the best long-term business plan.
Feb 13, 2016 8:59 PM

Feb 2014
I don't know about the manga, and I'll speak in the view of someone which watched only the anime: Man... Aside some particular things, in general, I feel like I practly wasted my time. I have a feeling that I watched NOTHING in the end.

From half of this anime things were getting annoying, annoying and boring... I had to bear some (many) characters (especially Hachiko's) indecision for 47 episodes for nothing! Because NOTHING changed in the end! In the end you don't know many of the characters true feelings and what they're fucking doing and thinking... because they're always saying and thinking things yet always contradicting and refusing those same words.

Anyway, If I had watched episode 1 than had went directly to episode 47 would be the same result. I would't have missed nothing.

PS.: Misato-chan and Sachiko (Shouji's girlfriends) are so cute! S2
TechOtakuFeb 14, 2016 4:19 PM
Mar 21, 2016 8:16 PM

May 2010
Man, was that a fine ride... Very adult series, not something I could easily forget about. Will have to start manga version soon, the ending was so inconclusive...

Didn't expect such a time-skip! Seems that after all these years Nobu is still in love in Hachi (T^T), and yet she is still married to Takumi... Geez, I can't believe her indecisiveness. Just pick the right guy, ugh! The way he grabbed her hand with a pained look on his face.... Broke my heart into 1000 pieces, dammit.

Come back and finish your story, Ai!
Mar 28, 2016 10:40 AM
Mar 2016
Just finished this after a binge watch over a week on Netflix.

I've found in my life that a lot of anime ends really poorly... a lot of times it's a western vision of what an ending should be that creates that feeling and i understand that, but...

Wow. This ain't right! The time jump was very very abrupt to the point where it felt very out of place. And it raised more questions than it gave us answers. Yikes. And from what I read, it's unlikely that we'll ever get a fulfilling ending, even in the manga. Sad. :(
Mar 31, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2015
What is this ending? I NEED MORE INFORMATION :c
like what happened? what's with the depressing ending T^T
where's Nana? how did Nobu and Hachi get back together and started talking normally? what happened with Takumi? what's the relationship between Shin and Reira? what happened to the bands and their fans since Ren? what was the plan that those people were planning by making Blast famous?
Wayyy too many unanswered questions :/
Apr 11, 2016 9:46 AM

Feb 2015
Not really FULLY! satisfied by the ending but at least there are some things that made me satisfied. first, Shouji and Nana's moment in the episode 46 and now Nobu and Nana's moment in this episode even tho they didn't even met each other but i like how they warped things up to end every connecting between all of the people who had date with Nana in the past. that's what i like and i'm satisfied with that.

and there were a few things that keep bugging me, Nana's daughter's name is Satsuki ? hmm....something wrong here....what the hell did just happen ? where is Nana ? Ren is coming ? LOL! tbh, just A LITTLE BIT dissapointed at that but overall a great ending.

from overall series, this series has a really brilliat story. i really really loved how the author combined the dark side of reality into music and romance. not only romance but drama, relationship between two girls. So romance was not only the main point in the story, and i really like that. just gonna be honest it was really a dark story, sometimes it was really hard for me to watch but man i really like it a lot. first time i'm loving a drama show XD i always thought, drama show is the same thing like Korean drama show, but i never expected to see something like this in drama.

Soundtrack ? is it good or not ? what a silly question. of course it was a really great soundtrack. this anime is my second favorite music anime. the first one is K-ON.

The character was really great imo. the MC was.....well, pissed me off sometimes but she is a great MC(Hachiko) for this kind of story. for this kind of show. other than the MC, my fav character is Yasu and Sachiko(Shouji's Girl). i like Yasu because he is so freaking badass and kind. And for Sachiko, she is my ideal girl, so, it's obvious if i like her.

i really enjoy it, and i think it was a really brilliant show. i really hope they will continue it, but according to the manga readers, it's on hiatus right now because the author is sick or something else. i don't really know but i hope it will continue in the future and get an anime adaptation again.

10/10 for this anime :D
Thanks Madhouse :D
YizelTroApr 11, 2016 9:50 AM
Apr 14, 2016 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
Just like the name of the series NANA/10.

In the beginning it was an 8/10 but during the second half or so it dropped it quality a bit (mainly due to the drama cause by Hachi's stupid decision making),wanted to give this an 8/10 because of how unique this series was but can't overlook how much I hated certain parts of this because of Hachi's stupidity/naivety.
Apr 23, 2016 4:11 PM

Aug 2014
I don't understand this ending at all...

I was trying to decide between 7 and 8 and after this weak ending I will give it 7/10

What happened to Nana? She is alive but where?

ChibiKev said:
What is this ending? I NEED MORE INFORMATION :c
like what happened? what's with the depressing ending T^T
where's Nana? how did Nobu and Hachi get back together and started talking normally? what happened with Takumi? what's the relationship between Shin and Reira? what happened to the bands and their fans since Ren? what was the plan that those people were planning by making Blast famous?
Wayyy too many unanswered questions :/

yeah ^

Overall this was nice story to see, many great funny moments, some drama but nothing that would move my emotions enough. Also, this anime didn't make me wanna watch more and more and more of it. Just a good story showing different people and different way of thinking.
Animation was not so good but looking at the year this was made I can approve this and say it is nice and unique.

I liked Yasu the most, too bad he didn't get a girlfriend ;/ Then Shin and then Nobou. Black Nana (but I didn't like her way of thinking about white Nana and trying to make Nobou be with her) then Reira, white Nana (damn she was stupid but in the end she matured a bit), Takumi, Ren, and not much to say about Naoki.

I try to read manga, but first I wanna see live movie. I liked the start of live movie, but I didn't want to spoil the anime and stopped the movie and started watching anime. Now that I finally finished it I can see the movie :D
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 23, 2016 4:16 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 7, 2016 2:15 AM

Nov 2014
I wonder why this ending left me sad and depressed about my own life...I wish she would have ended up with Nobu. I don't hate Takumi but I don't like him either. Anyways, Satsuki was so cute ^_^ time for bed. Zzzzz
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 41 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - May 29, 2007

87 by purplemoon_ »»
Yesterday, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

117 by kochia »»
Jun 29, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koito91 - Jun 17, 2023

138 by kochia »»
Jun 29, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 30 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koito91 - Jun 17, 2023

107 by kochia »»
Jun 29, 8:05 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Apr 5, 2009

71 by kochia »»
Jun 29, 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.