Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2018 8:53 AM

Sep 2011
thankfully this show didnt disrupt the charm with the introduction of the 3 new main characters.

Tad bit worried about the direction it could go in since it seems possible a character introduced might be an antagonist of some sort. I dont expect it to take this route but I do hope it avoid going into any real dramatic conflicts, i feel that would contradict the tone and charm points of the show.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 9, 2018 1:56 AM

Mar 2009
Good episode. New characters introduced seem interesting. I love Ririko already. Hoshino will get better, I'm sure.

karmashizzle said:
Oya? another Hata :D

cant get enough of these transformation scenes. kyaaa!

Blue Eyes Orange Dragon~

Still makes me laugh that the dragons are basically transformers. So bizarre. And boy, that animation is stellar.

MiiyoSon said:
OH MY GOD can some get please, PLEASE get rid of this fucking asshole already?

I'm really hoping they this type of shit is either addressed and dealt with or dies down cause I am seriously not gonna tolerate sitting through this type of bullshit to enjoy what would otherwise be a really charming show. Seriously

Agreed. He's dragging this show down, unfortunately. Reminds me of Mineta from My Hero Academia.
May 9, 2018 9:27 PM

Mar 2008
Made an English translation/version of the Episode 4 retrospective illustration:

Original Japanese version from the Twitter and website: https://twitter.com/hisomaso_anime/status/994019124681601030
May 10, 2018 5:26 AM

Aug 2015
frozenpandaman said:
Made an English translation/version of the Episode 4 retrospective illustration:

Original Japanese version from the Twitter and website: https://twitter.com/hisomaso_anime/status/994019124681601030

this is beautiful, amazing job <3

I'm loving this show so much. the characters are all cute and charming in their own little ways.

the only problematic aspect to me is the way men behave towards women in this show, especially that one Mineta kind of guy. I hope the show doesn't resort to groping and sexual harassment as a running gag or I'll be pissed.

May 11, 2018 2:26 AM

May 2017
Hisone, you did nothing wrong, you straitened the bitch tomboy
May 11, 2018 4:15 AM

Oct 2010
Concertina said:
the only problematic aspect to me is the way men behave towards women in this show, especially that one Mineta kind of guy. I hope the show doesn't resort to groping and sexual harassment as a running gag or I'll be pissed.

I don't think this should be an issue. The self-awareness of the show regarding these kinds of attitudes has been amazing so far. They are not romanticized in the slightest.

Another excellent episode, by the way. The three new additions were all great, I love how everyone has their own quirks and degree of dysfunctionality, and they look like fun and interesting characters in their own ways. Hisone, on the other hand, continues to deliver in every single scene she's in. Best character of the spring season so far.

syncrogazer said:
frozenpandaman said:
You… you literally said it in your post. .

I said something that came to my mind without placing any value on it. Thoughts like this aren't 'provable' beyond describing a certain feeling that you get, and I have no intention of trying to 'prove' it. I let it sit out there on its own for a reason. You're the one who took it as a direct criticism of the writing/'objective psychoanalysis.'.Of course in your blind fury you failed to notice that I also said I liked one of the characters, (even if she is one that everyone else hates). In any case the intention seems pretty clear, whether the prideful character gets 'put in her place' by that one asshole or Hisone, it still fucking happens.

Eh... no, it's not the same. The prideful character getting 'put in her place' by some dude with ulterior motives who wants and succeeds to humiliate her or by a girl with serious personality issues who can't measure her words and the effects they have is definitely not the same narrative, and we still have to see why and how this develops because Hisone is not put in some gold standard regarding her own way to handle things. She hurts people and is pretty self-aware of that, which means conflict and room for development, not this stretched scenario of domination-submission you are predicting here.

Plus the narrative doesn't even try to highlight Hisone as the one who is always in the right and ready to give people in the wrong their proper verbal beating. A lot of the stuff she says to other people is incredibly unfair. Sure, a lot of the stuff she says is very spot on, but still. And the way she words and says things is absolutely dysfunctional.
jal90May 11, 2018 5:26 AM
May 11, 2018 6:44 AM

Mar 2016
jal90 said:
Eh... no, it's not the same.

Even though I think there is a reason both of those events occur in the same episode (the result is still the same), you shouldn't take that reply too seriously, after all it is a reply to a certain post.
May 18, 2018 10:56 AM

Nov 2007
HisoMasooooo
HisoMasoooooooooooo
HisoMasooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 26, 2018 5:06 PM

May 2012
Really great episode, quite love the new characters especially: Kinutsugai Ririko voiced by Arai Satomi, she just makes the characters she plays have so much more uniqueness that I totally love when she plays in an anime!

Looking quite forwards to see what the next episode will offer! Great progress in general I must say.
Nov 27, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
The other pilots are certainly unique. To say the least.

Hoshino should take a chill pill. It's no surprise, that her dragon permanently stays in plane form, if she only views him as a tool.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 11, 2019 11:57 PM

Jul 2016
Jeez Hoshino, just chill or else Hitomi (aka Best Girl) would have crushed your head against the locker. God knows she was holding herself back from doing it right there.

Quite overdramatic episode if I'm honest. I just hope all the angst surrounding Hoshino had a good reason to be.

The plane-dragon transformations sequence was really cool by the way.
Oct 21, 2019 2:49 PM

Feb 2012
Ooh an F-2.

So Morris a gentle giant of sorts? Her reactions to Penguin treating her OTF as if it weren't living is the most interesting to watch.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 27, 2020 12:49 AM

Nov 2013
I wish this fuck Zaito burned alive in his plane. He is so fucking annoying, i'd kill him with my own hands.
And i really dislike this stupid dildo Hoshino. She is dumb as a piece of penguin's shit.
GvendolineJan 27, 2020 12:54 AM
Mar 30, 2020 6:37 AM

Jan 2011
I like the new girls. Well, Hoshino needs the stick out of her ass.
Apr 8, 2021 12:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The transformations are looking great!
Nice ending theme change, the person singing now as a better french accent!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hisone to Maso-tan Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 6, 2018

5 by Assassin2112 »»
Mar 15, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Hisone to Maso-tan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2018

90 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 2, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Hisone to Maso-tan Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 6, 2018

10 by Fuwa_san »»
Jan 8, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Hisone to Maso-tan Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

30 by hikari_kuroo »»
Nov 25, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Hisone to Maso-tan Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

30 by L01MK »»
Jun 29, 2023 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.