Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Apr 29, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2010
Ymir is so rude, don't really like her.

Wow that was badass. Fighting titans without any equipment.

Wait. What. Is Reiner after Christa or does he just really like the idea of her as his ideal waifu when in actuality he likes men. Or is it that he finds it funny. Or is he bi. Which is it. Whatever it is, I like him.

Ymir turned into a titan whoa. I have read spoilers but about time she turned into one.
Apr 29, 2017 12:37 PM

Jun 2016
TragicRomance said:

Wait. What. Is Reiner after Christa or does he just really like the idea of her as his ideal waifu when in actuality he likes men. Or is it that he finds it funny. Or is he bi. Which is it. Whatever it is, I like him.

Ymir turned into a titan whoa. I have read spoilers but about time she turned into one.

Regarding Reiner, he's been "in love" with Krista ever since she saved them (Armin, Reiner, and Jean) during their expedition wherein they lost their horses. He's always been a fond of Krista since then, I guess. Hahaha. And he's straight, it's just the fans who love assuming he's bisexual because they're shipping him with Bertholdt. :)

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Apr 29, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2011
Did anyone notice the error in this episode? I don't want to ruin it for anyone, so I'll say no more. It may lead to more errors than I initially noticed.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Apr 29, 2017 9:31 PM
Apr 2017
PukingMachines said:
Gab_X said:

You would know if you had brain cells. You're clearly acting edgy.
What a dumb reason to pick on a scene like that anyway lol.. Guessing you're not a huge fan of AOT. But you do you

go fuck yourself dude, learn how to make a point

lol I wish you were more heated. Sorry for hurting your feelings "dude"
Apr 29, 2017 10:20 PM
Feb 2017
I died when he said "Marry me please"
Apr 30, 2017 5:54 AM

May 2010
thatdoggonegirl7 said:
TragicRomance said:

Regarding Reiner, he's been "in love" with Krista ever since she saved them (Armin, Reiner, and Jean) during their expedition wherein they lost their horses. He's always been a fond of Krista since then, I guess. Hahaha. And he's straight, it's just the fans who love assuming he's bisexual because they're shipping him with Bertholdt. :)

His convo with Ymir tho. Ymir "I thought you weren't into girls" Reiner "I thought you weren't into guys"
He doesn't deny it, but he's definitely being ambiguous there. Idk if he's trolling or what. I think bisexual is a possibility. I would be really happy if he's bi, 'cause there aren't many in anime platform.
That being said, I am all for Reiner x Krista, heck yea. Never felt Reiner x Bert
Apr 30, 2017 6:07 AM

Jun 2016
TragicRomance said:
thatdoggonegirl7 said:

His convo with Ymir tho. Ymir "I thought you weren't into girls" Reiner "I thought you weren't into guys"
He doesn't deny it, but he's definitely being ambiguous there. Idk if he's trolling or what. I think bisexual is a possibility. I would be really happy if he's bi, 'cause there aren't many in anime platform.
That being said, I am all for Reiner x Krista, heck yea. Never felt Reiner x Bert

Imho, he's kidding since he's aware that Ymir is so gaay; well nothing's wrong if he's bisexual. Hihi.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 1, 2017 1:38 AM

Jul 2008
Nanaba.....damn it that was painful.

And Ymir....here we go.
May 1, 2017 2:05 AM

Jun 2013
Ymir laughing at Connie and asking how his two titan parents fucked was hilarious.

Ymir can read some ancient/foreign language and Reiner was highly suspicious, that look though.

That titan that keeps hugging itself, LMAO. I've seen that fucker like three times already. And that Colgate-smile titan that Reiner saw LOL. Damn Reiner is a beast, he carried that titan while it chewed on his arm. He was stone-faced but was like, "marry me" when Christa ripped off her skirt to tourniquet his arm. LOL

Ymir: "Christa, I think I cut my finger." LMAO. They're all thirsty for Christa.

Rest in pieces to Nanaba and Gelgar, Nanaba was a hot babe. :(

HELL YEAH YMIR! That transformation was fucking awesome.
臭い-
May 1, 2017 9:22 AM

Sep 2012
The Ymir transformation scene was amazing. Great episode.
May 2, 2017 2:27 AM

Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
Did grandpa titan revert back to his human form to fire cannons?

Ymir's titan form is pretty ugly. I think that all these spy titans are actually acting separately. I highly doubt Ymir and Annie were acquaintances. And if that is the case, I am now certain that there are other titans within them.

My speculation is someone must be going around doping villagers to create titans. If we connect how Eren was injected with something from season 1, I won't be surprised if that was the case for Conny's mother and the other villagers too. It would also explain why there are titans inside the wall even though the wall hasn't been breached. If that is the case, my biggest questions are

a) Who is doing this?
b) Why are they doing this?
c) How or whether these are connected with the basement of Eren's home?
d) How or whether these are connected with Krista?
e) Why was the canned fish herring and not tuna?

Also R.I.P notice-me-senpai titan.

I have a similar theory about what's happening to the villagers and why they are inside the wall. I kinda feel like these people have been titans all along and something has happened to "awaken" the "power" (for lack of a better way to describe it). But in any case, my question is: For what reason? If every person becomes a titan or is eventually eaten by one, what happens when there's no plain humans left? I need to finish reading the manga. lol
May 3, 2017 6:47 PM

Aug 2014
At least Nanaba should have lived, Christ that death. That animation when she first sliced that titan with the closeup and hair whip at the end was amazing. Likable side character.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 5, 2017 12:30 AM

Oct 2014
great episode as usual.

Orionite_ said:
Seeing Nanaba and her screams while being eaten was so painful.

I agree with you. The final moment of the 2 Scouting Legion are scary as [s]fuck/[s].
May 7, 2017 2:02 AM

Apr 2015
Ymir's thunderbolt is the best

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 7, 2017 2:38 PM
May 2016
Ok, so before I begin, I would like to point out a couple things I liked:

- This episode (along with the others) seem to be hinting at greater forces at play and such in the narrative, albeit a little predictable at times.

- Ymir being a Titan was... unexpected...? Would have rather they left it to the very end before giving it away in the middle of the episode but that's fine.

- The "Gotta marry her" line is honestly one of the highlights of this season thus far

Now with that (and I am not gonna make many friends here), I honestly think (again, my opinion) this episode was pretty bad. Like, so far probably the worst episode yet of the second season. I know characters have acted dumb in this before and you JUST MIGHT be able to make a small argument that some of their late reactions or mistakes are due to combat experience or fear, but people do some REALLY dumb things here that either nearly or legit lead to their doom.

The most obvious plothole is this: WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YMIR TRANSFORM EARLIER? I know people have pointed this out already, but it bears repeating as there is little reason for her NOT to do so. The Military is now fully aware that yes, people can transform into Titans so this is nothing really new. And yeah, the last one DID turn out to be an enemy, but isn't it even MORE suspicious that she didn't do this earlier? The fact that she has been hiding this, which could have led to lives being spared? I even considered the fact that she is kinda selfish and sure, some of that might play into it but again, she WANTS to survive.

She isn't the only one, as both rookie and experienced Scout members do some pretty dumb things that you'd think they know not to; some examples include forgetting how to kill titans or having them react at the VERY last minute before they become Titan chow to do something. Now in the latter case, I get that people get scared/terrified but it slowing time itself down and throwing in a flashback is just a predictable ploy in order to artificially raise dramatic tension. As for the "forgetting how to kill titans" part, I am referring to when Reiner literally picks up a Titan and no one thinks to just cut his Naval while he is in that position rather than just let him recklessly tossing himself AND the Titan out the window. And are you really gonna tell me that there are no Knives around to do that?!

It is also apparent that this show is STILL allergic to developing characters before they die (or at least, doing so well in advance before killing them). I honestly kinda laughed when (yes, I forgot his name) the guy was grabbed and his neck broke upon impact with a tower. I barely know him and couldn't even remember his name, so I don't see why I should give a shit about him? I don't mean to sound heartless or mean-spirited, but I do wish they gave me a more dignified death than that. And when they DO try to develop them, they just TELL you how a character is rather than, you know, SHOW them feeling that way or in circumstances that make me believe in what they are saying about characters. That's just lazy storytelling in my opinion.

TL;DR Version of what I said: This episode, despite some good parts (foreshadowing bigger events in the narrative, "Gotta marry her" being a cute and funny line, a somewhat unexpected new Titan), this episode is probably the worst of the new season thus far; it is filled with narrative plot holes, including characters doing pointlessly dumb things like not killing smaller Titans when you have a good opportunity to and not transforming into a Titan earlier when numbers were smaller and easier to manage. It also still tries to TELL us character development more often than not then show it (especially with scenes with Christa and Ymir) and kills off more characters that they couldn't be bothered with developing.
May 7, 2017 3:38 PM

Oct 2013
@KGohan_Kame

The most obvious plothole is this: WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YMIR TRANSFORM EARLIER? I know people have pointed this out already, but it bears repeating as there is little reason for her NOT to do so. The Military is now fully aware that yes, people can transform into Titans so this is nothing really new. And yeah, the last one DID turn out to be an enemy, but isn't it even MORE suspicious that she didn't do this earlier? The fact that she has been hiding this, which could have led to lives being spared? I even considered the fact that she is kinda selfish and sure, some of that might play into it but again, she WANTS to survive.

1. She doesn't care about humanity survival, and she is a very selfish character. She transform because she had no other choice, and "Christa was in danger" Christa is all she cares about.

2. She didn't want to reveal her identity, for important reasons.

There is a big reason why she doesn't care about humanity and why she didn't reveal her identity. But you will eventually figure that out by the end of this season.

She isn't the only one, as both rookie and experienced Scout members do some pretty dumb things that you'd think they know not to; some examples include forgetting how to kill titans or having them react at the VERY last minute before they become Titan chow to do something. Now in the latter case, I get that people get scared/terrified but it slowing time itself down and throwing in a flashback is just a predictable ploy in order to artificially raise dramatic tension. As for the "forgetting how to kill titans" part, I am referring to when Reiner literally picks up a Titan and no one thinks to just cut his Naval while he is in that position rather than just let him recklessly tossing himself AND the Titan out the window. And are you really gonna tell me that there are no Knives around to do that?!

Only the swords can cut the nape of the titan, Remember in episode 2 Sasha was trying to kill a titan with a axe and it wasn't good enough to cut its nape? They had no 3d gear on them, so no way they could have cut that titans nape.

It is also apparent that this show is STILL allergic to developing characters before they die (or at least, doing so well in advance before killing them). I honestly kinda laughed when (yes, I forgot his name) the guy was grabbed and his neck broke upon impact with a tower. I barely know him and couldn't even remember his name, so I don't see why I should give a shit about him? I don't mean to sound heartless or mean-spirited, but I do wish they gave me a more dignified death than that. And when they DO try to develop them, they just TELL you how a character is rather than, you know, SHOW them feeling that way or in circumstances that make me believe in what they are saying about characters. That's just lazy storytelling in my opinion.

I didn't give too shits about those characters and many other characters death as well, you are being very unrealistic to expect every death should be emotional. This series has horror elements to it, characters die very often in this series, so the goal wasn't for you to be emotional to their death but more of a reminder that this world is cruel.

On the other hand if a series main theme isn't about death, then when a death actually happens, it better be impacful. Snk gets a free pass because characters die like literally every episodes, so there wont be much time to develop these fodder characters.

TL;DR bascially what you were saying is not a plot hole, but would more be plain bad writing, but as I said before things will be much clearer as the series goes on, and you will understand the action of characters more.

keragammingMay 7, 2017 3:47 PM
May 7, 2017 5:43 PM

May 2014
The Ymir reveal was done really well. I kind of think this new director is overdoing the still images of titans. It's not as creepy/scary to see a picture; it's the erratic movements that make them creepy/scary. Maybe saving budget? The old director was definitely better though. 4/5
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
May 8, 2017 10:52 AM
May 2016
I appreciate taking the time to reply. You made some good counterpoints/clarifications and for the most part, I do stand corrected (opinions aside, that is). This is my first time actually replying to someone replying to me, so apologies if the formatting turns out weird.

1. She doesn't care about humanity survival, and she is a very selfish character. She transform because she had no other choice, and "Christa was in danger" Christa is all she cares about.

2. She didn't want to reveal her identity, for important reasons.

There is a big reason why she doesn't care about humanity and why she didn't reveal her identity. But you will eventually figure that out by the end of this season.

I do hope it is actually addressed, at least because I am curious as to why she is worried about her identity.

Only the swords can cut the nape of the titan, Remember in episode 2 Sasha was trying to kill a titan with a axe and it wasn't good enough to cut its nape? They had no 3d gear on them, so no way they could have cut that titans nape.

Yeah, this one I definitely stand corrected on. I watched Episode 2 when it first aired and I forgot that Sasha already tried that. My bad.

I didn't give too shits about those characters and many other characters death as well, you are being very unrealistic to expect every death should be emotional. This series has horror elements to it, characters die very often in this series, so the goal wasn't for you to be emotional to their death but more of a reminder that this world is cruel.

On the other hand if a series main theme isn't about death, then when a death actually happens, it better be impacful. Snk gets a free pass because characters die like literally every episodes, so there wont be much time to develop these fodder characters.

I came off pretty strong here, but I agree that it IS unrealistic to expect EVERY character to have development enough to make it more emotional. After some thought, I think my real problem here is that they are attempting to make things scarier and to portray a crueler world in the exact same ways they have always done it. For me anyway, this leads to me taking the events of the story less seriously since I have ALREADY SEEN tons of soldiers die already.

My main point here is that having a ton of fodder die and constantly showing scenes of Titan fodder dying only works so many times before it becomes pointless, as that screentime could have been used better (I feel) to actually developing the characters it has. I disagree about the free pass thing, since making a bunch of characters who will all just die anyway (at least in my opinion) has hurt the anime more than it is helped.

TL;DR bascially what you were saying is not a plot hole, but would more be plain bad writing, but as I said before things will be much clearer as the series goes on, and you will understand the action of characters more.

Just to be clear, my intention wasn't to just shit on this episode (and the series), even if I may have come across like that (and I do apologize if that is how it seemed). I just think that writing wise, there has been some weird, bizarre and at times nonsensical story decisions and character actions/motivations. The remaining episodes have the potential for resolving some of my criticisms, but for now, I think they are at least important to discuss civilly/constructively if nothing else.
May 9, 2017 6:01 AM

Apr 2014
واو حلقة جبارة جدا

May 12, 2017 2:47 PM
Mar 2013
this episode was so thrilling omg
May 13, 2017 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
I'm back at it again lol even though I promised to only start watching again after this finished. But lo and behold another cliffhanger ending. But this time I've got 3 more episodes to watch muahaha.

Of course Ymir is a titan. They've been showing suspicious signs about her. But Conny's a titan too I'm sure cause of his mom back in his village. And Reiner too just because. And Levi. And that goggles chick that likes to do experiments on the titan, she's just pretending cause she's a titan herself. Of course Armin and Mikasa too. As far as I'm concerned everyone could be a fucking titan what I want to know is why and how.
May 13, 2017 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
I had a good laugh at the "Marry me already" line. :)

I really did not expect Yumi to actually fight for our guys(i pretty much knew of the giant thing because of the first OVA). The cold way she was behaving made me think she was against humans in the same way Annie was but she actually jumped and transformed to fight the Titans and help her friends although i suspect she probably only cares about Christa.
May 13, 2017 9:37 PM

May 2013
That ending though with Ymir being a titan, I thought she was being a mindless hypocrite who wanted to die being like a hero but it couldn't be anything further from that

May 13, 2017 10:02 PM
Mar 2017
Am I mistaken, or did Ymir Sweet Chin Music that Titan out the window?
May 14, 2017 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
I thought Reiner was going to do an F5 to that titan.

It sucks that the new characters were killed off quickly. That guy just wanted to have his last drink. I'm still wondering who drank the booze.
Ymir was the boss on this episode. ^Also, I didn't pay attention to how Ymir stroke that titan out of the window. It looked liked a punch to me.
Connie is jobbing as always. I noticed that all anime jobbers have the same hairstyle.
May 17, 2017 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
that last second transformation was WICKED!!!!!!!!!
May 19, 2017 4:30 AM

Aug 2016
Yeah that last second transformation got me like..... WOW that makes sense why she could read that can of food, also is there like some sort of secret cult or orginization that all the humans that transform into titans
May 20, 2017 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
Krista rips her skirt...
"Marry me."

Hmm... action and suspense was good... but they're still at that tower...

Everybody's a titan. Let's get on with it!
May 29, 2017 9:10 AM

Mar 2014
wow wow ymir was so cool in the end. Honestly i have just watched all 4 eps in one go and i am glad i have only watched the anime, thus i am always surprised when something happens (no disrespect to isayama obviously, it's his story after all). I hope Ymir kicks some shit next episode and doesn't die.
Jun 4, 2017 6:49 AM

Jul 2009
Nanaba did a great job, it's a shame she had to die to save the others.
And Ymir's finally will show her titan form.
Jun 6, 2017 11:19 AM

May 2016
Ymir can read ancient looking canned food gibberish hmm...

Open the door and what do you get? A fucking nightmare straight out of a horror movie.

Those were some close calls and legit wrestling moves like Attitude Adjustment and Sweet Chin Music lmao. "Marry me..."

Damn that Beast Titan. I just noticed that Gelgar and Nanaba were already introduced in season 1 already and boy, they were badass. Gelgar not getting a final drink and dying with empty bottle in hand and sexy Nanaba having flashbacks of her abusive father before dying were both upsetting middle fingers to the watchers.

Gloom said:
I'm still wondering who drank the booze.

Christa emptied the booze all over Reiner's wounds to disinfect them coz alcohol lol

Ymir's about to dish out some payback. Oh yeah!

Christa Lenz and those Christa Legs ♥

Jun 11, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
Animation quality going down... so many still screens. Spoils the experience a little. But the last scene made up for it.
Jun 16, 2017 12:13 AM

May 2013
LOL I would ship Reiner and Christa, ahhahahahhaaa xD brawny manly guy and a petite cute little angel? Hell yeah! Cute af. I approve lmao <33333333333

Reiner so badass when he lifted that titan. So stronggggg *O* he can protect our angel Christa <3

Ymir loves Christa too ;A; there she goesssss~ Hope she wins!
Jun 16, 2017 10:46 PM
Jul 2018
Christa is such an angel.
So far loving season 2.
Jun 18, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
Ymir can read the word writen in canned food, so why exactly? is can read things really alienated them? or it has something to do with Titan faction things? a secret of the world? they do understand it's a canned food when they can't produce one, but being able to read it really differ that much? Reiner expression when he found out Ymir can read tho.

so sad that nanaba has to die. she's one of cute character.

finally, Ymir reveal herself. go die you bitch. up until now I still hate other titan shifter for not helping Eren and for causing the wall breached this whole time. until I learned why they do that, I'm hating them.
Jun 18, 2017 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
That was intense. With the titans surrounding the castle it seems that Reiner, Connie, Ymir, Christa and the others almost had no chance. The scout team really made a good job, I wonder how many titans they killed. That was such a close call for Connie. Without Reiner he would have been dead. Reiner lifting this titan and Ymir kicking him out O.o

So they also showed the conversation between Reiner and Ymir. Was funny when Ymir asked Reiner if he wants to.... :D

After I saw these signs on the can and that Ymir is able to read them I knew she's also a titan. Reiner reaction on that was perfect. So Ymir was intentionally distracting Connie when he was talking about that female titan in his village.

Nanaba and Gerger fought until the last seconds. But damn especially Nanabas death was so cruel. I think no matter how often I see people die in AoT it will almost get me. :(

And then of course that ending. Holy shit. That was also an crazy transformation of Ymir. But she's so small compared to Eren or Annie. I wonder if she can stop all these titans. Why couldn't she do that before Nanaba and Gerger died? :-/

Looking forward to see what will happen next.

Jun 19, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2013
Aaand all the scouts died... -.- fuck this shit. I mean, I love it, but God damn is it depressing.
Jun 27, 2017 11:31 PM
Apr 2017
holy shit Ymir can transform into a titan first it was Eren then it was Annie and now Ymir, it's just one surprise after another.

when Krista was wrapping Reiner wound and Reiner said "Marry me" to himself i fangirled becuz now I have new ship
bug23Jun 27, 2017 11:40 PM
/Users/jjohnson2/Desktop/Personal/Other/tumblr_nhd0wmMAE51rbrys3o3_500.gif
Jul 1, 2017 6:37 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Pretty interesting, let's see what's next.
Jul 31, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2013
"Gotta marry her", lmao Reiner, you crack me up.

Nanaba healing (I think she did when she was on the wall) and then calling the Titan(s) her father

Oh shit, Ymir can read a language no-one else can and then and the end transforming into a titan! O.O
So I think I was right with the reason why there seemed to be no dead bodies was because they became titans and didnt actually flee the village, probably because of Ape Titan.

So now I'd like to know if anyone can become a titan or if there's just descendants of the Titan race, the same with why there was a tower from way back with cannons and canned food with a language apparently only TItans can read.
Jul 31, 2017 7:16 PM
Mar 2017
Ymir's transformation was sick.
Aug 10, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
Nanaba was pretty cool, was sad to see her go like that ._.
Aug 14, 2017 12:49 AM

Mar 2015
Urgh to see them try so hard yet still get torn to shreds really sucks

And HAWLEY SHIT YMIR IS ALSO A TITAN WHO KNOWS SHE'S GOT POWERS THAT WAS COOL

Anathor said:
Someone at least got his priorities straight

Highlight of the episode for me!

Best girl Christa getting some deserved focus in the next episode for sure!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 18, 2017 6:53 PM

Mar 2012
All these cool characters getting killed off :(
Sep 28, 2017 8:36 AM

Apr 2011
I read this part of the manga, It was still painful to watch all the four Scouts, especially Nanaba died.
Oct 8, 2017 6:41 PM

Apr 2012
I hope this doesn't turn into another crappy sequel like Sword Art Online & Log Horizon ended up being.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Oct 14, 2017 12:15 PM

Mar 2015
Don't quite understand the ymir/reiner scene where she's looking for food. What's this suspicion that reiner had? If he can't read it then what's the problem? Or is it that he can actually read it that's the problem?

I'm up to date with the manga so spoilers are no problem.
Nov 11, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
surprise bitches XD
some surprises are fun XD

Catsonsu said:
Yeah that last second transformation got me like..... WOW that makes sense why she could read that can of food, also is there like some sort of secret cult or orginization that all the humans that transform into titans
Abyhape said:
Ymir can read the word writen in canned food, so why exactly? is can read things really alienated them? or it has something to do with Titan faction things? a secret of the world? they do understand it's a canned food when they can't produce one, but being able to read it really differ that much? Reiner expression when he found out Ymir can read tho.

so sad that nanaba has to die. she's one of cute character.

finally, Ymir reveal herself. go die you bitch. up until now I still hate other titan shifter for not helping Eren and for causing the wall breached this whole time. until I learned why they do that, I'm hating them.

i think its more like she is one of the ancient ppl & that's lost Lang, titan thing started with this ancient ppl in the ancient times before it went out of control so she could be couple of 100 or couple of 1000 years old

BurntJelly said:
Krista rips her skirt...
"Marry me."

Hmm... action and suspense was good... but they're still at that tower...

Everybody's a titan. Let's get on with it!

cant say which got me more this or the transformation XD

but that merry me was hilarious XD

Orochimaru9 said:
I hope this doesn't turn into another crappy sequel like Sword Art Online & Log Horizon ended up being.

i actually like this 2 log horizon more then SAO

vong10 said:
Don't quite understand the ymir/reiner scene where she's looking for food. What's this suspicion that reiner had? If he can't read it then what's the problem? Or is it that he can actually read it that's the problem?

I'm up to date with the manga so spoilers are no problem.

i believe that this would make ppl suspect her being the enemy cause normal ppl don't know that old lang & so it highly likely she is enemy one of the titans i doubt they would make that conclusion right away but she would be arrested & interrogated well that's my theory but they don't have time for this stuff currently but who knows what happens next if she doesn't decide to just run
Sugram22Nov 11, 2017 11:32 AM
Dec 9, 2017 12:58 AM
Apr 2017
Lots of cheap animation shortcuts in this episode. Hope that doesn't continue.
Dec 21, 2017 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
WTF! That Titan pushed the other Titan and took its ear.
Ymir read the words on the can?
Mother f'er was waiting on the stairs. lol
Dat flashback.
Connie!!!
Reiner!
Holy shit! Reiner picked up the Titan. He about to do the F U.
Dat Krista leg. Dem legs. lol at Reiner's face.
lol at Reiner saying marry him.
Who threw the horse?
Dat boulder!
They got hit.
Gelgar leaking.
Nanaba.
Oh shit! The bottle's empty.
What a way for Gelgar to go out.
What otousan do to Nanaba?
Ymir is going to fight witha knife?
Dat jump.
Ymir is a Titan!!!!!
Looks a bit like the one that killed Reiner's friend.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

690 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 25, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

435 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 25, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 7, 2017

440 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 25, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

932 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 24, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 28, 2017

345 by AvenSawanami »»
Jun 24, 7:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.