Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 25, 2016 9:57 AM

May 2016
Work, Work, Work, Work, Work,Work,You see me Havin'

As a anime watcher of www.WORKING!! series I'am happy that I watched this anime. The characters, the funny parts and other scenes really make me crack up xD.
From me this Series is 10/10.
Really Happy and Satisfied. Hope it gets a second season if possible!
A Very Very Merry Christmas to all :) (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Dec 25, 2016 10:07 AM

Jun 2016
MoeGod said:
Overall the other Working series has a much more diverse and interesting set of characters. Their romance actually made you wanna root for them instead of killing yourself like when watching the likes of Miyakoshi and Higashida or Shiho and Yuuta. It's not necessarily a bad SoL comedy on its own but it's nowhere near the standard of the other Working.

7/10

My thoughts as well. It was entertaining, but some of the jokes were overplayed and the romance aspect of the show took away from what made the original Working so fun. It seemed like everyone had to be paired up, so the other characters never really had as much screen time as I would have liked.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 25, 2016 10:21 AM
Mar 2016
Oh, c'mon Higashi you could have told Miyakoshi that your kind of girl needs to have some brains.

So is Yuuta no longer working at the Restaurant?
Dec 25, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2015
Miyakoshi looks weird AF with long hair. Shame the way it ended as I can't see a second season when half the cast is practically gone.
Dec 25, 2016 1:02 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
The last couple of episodes were really funny. If not for them, this version of Working would've been really bad, overall. The first half mostly bored me. This anime still can't hold a candle to any of the previous Working anime, but I did laugh out many times watching this final episode. if only there would've been more of the type of gags this episode had...

Can't rate it too highly anyway, because the OP and ED were, like the rest, not as good as in previous seasons.

6/10

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 25, 2016 1:15 PM

Oct 2011
Omg hope for another season 😭
Dec 25, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2015
So she finally tasted her own food and after a week of failure, realized what she had done. They skipped six months ahead and gave us a nice little glimpse of the relationships that have been building up, and that was freaking great. Hime has also grown, but is still as adorable as ever, probably even more now that she can speak. The main couple has finally gotten together after like a year of a supposed relationship built on apparently successful attempts at improving someone's cooking and a whole lot of mess. And ultimately, this was good. Very good, though not quite as good as the previous working anime. 8/10 from me. Gonna miss these idiots.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 25, 2016 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
I watched all the previous Working season and i can assure that this season was much better than the 1st & 2nd seasons.
This one was so fun, i enjoyed it so much.

Didn't expect this kind of ending, especially for Higashida, i always thought that he would never like Miyakoshi. I can't really believe that he likes her xD At the beginning i wasn't a big fan of their shipping but now i don't have anything against them.

Adachi's & Muranushi's moment was so cute & that hug in the end :3
Glad that Shiho is happy, never thought that she would be so cute, and Yuuta seems to be happy too. #BestGirl

That moment when your food is so bad that it makes your parents come together xD #CookingGoals hahahah

I will miss this anime, as i did with the previous seasons. So i do really hope for a 2nd season.

8/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 25, 2016 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
4kicks said:

- Is Higashida's dad still unemployed, making his family's son's life harder

I think we already know the answer to that question, when Yuuta was leaving the restaurant he said that his father is still fishing.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 26, 2016 5:26 AM

Jun 2013
Yeah was a little rushed, if this isn't gunna be continued, then it ended in a good spot. All the obvious relationships happened.

I'm expecting a season 2, but you never know
Dec 26, 2016 6:59 AM

May 2015
It was a decent finale. Seems like most of them will be leaving Wagnaria ;o.

It was an enjoyable show, but I didn't like it as much as the Working!! series. The comedy and characters didn't always resonate with me. So 7/10.

Gonna miss the cast, and Valentine and his Love and Peace!

Dec 26, 2016 2:31 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And so the last episode of this fun series finally arrives
A great finale actually and as usual a really entertaining one and im glad that all the character had their respective other half's and find love and more importantly that all the sub plots and main plot lines were tied up successfully.
Is been a fun ride but i really enjoyed the series.

Lol what a message from Valentine
its time for them to break up eh lol
Lol if you can't back from there without him just don't go there in the first place

Lol Higashida subconsciously voiced his desire to want to go out with Hana
and Lol Hana completely got the wrong idea

Hmm Hana really does want to master cooking eh
thats sure a lot of books there
its nice to see that both Hana and Higashida both like each other

Lol Hana eating her own cooking would look worst than that expression eh
and to think that her illness lasted a whole week lol
lol so the cause is indeed her cooking that stinks of chaos eh
wow thats quite a mess she has there lol

So a simple taste caused this eh wow
but seeing Hana finally find out what her cooking really is like
that must be shocking to her lol and awkward and glad for Higashida lol

Higashia though is really brave in willing to eat anything that Hana makes though
even though its just chocolate lol
lol Hana's revelation that she killed Higa and the retort that he gave in reply
Nice entrance from Valentine though
Hmm so the old man is leaving then eh
its nice that he was pleased of Hana and Higa's hard work though lol

To think that Hana was able to learn be more considerate towards Higa lol
Lol Hana asking that question to Higa
how to answer that kind of question then eh
lol and their responses as well lol
So Higa likes girls with long hair eh

And six months later Hana really does have long hair
guess she is serious after all lol
hmm i prefer Nagata having her old style of hair though
but man Nagata's really putting out all the stops to put Hana and Higa together eh. But Nagata though is really brave giving up her love for Higa just to allow him to be with Hana.

Seeing Nagata say that to Miri though was sweet. If it wasn't for the restaurant and Higa then they wouldn't have actually met and become friends. Lol but Miri's announcement at the end though was just like her i guess.

Lol Saki's response to shiho though was just like a blast from the past though
especially with the added effect of the knife that he held.
But its nice that his Japanese has improved though and at the same time seeing that Shiho didn't revert back to her old personality in the half year time skip.

So Shindou decided to quit then eh
but at least he and Shiho are still a pair
Shiho's personality has changed the most on the series
now she's just so cute when she's with Shindou
lol finding himself on crumbling scaffolding eh
sounds like Shinho's dad is still pulling the strings there
But man Shindou and Shiho though are such a cute couple now
hmm so her father is still mindful of the romance eh
its sad that there is still a wall between them though
But man Shindou's reply there was pretty cool

Lol Shiho's bodyguards lamenting the fact that she's a nicer person now
Lol does Sayuri always have a knife on her at all times i wonder
man thats intimidating putting it like that
i guess we know where all the knives went lol
Wow Sayuri doesn't deal with breakups or potential ones easily eh
But using a break to do that is a bit cowardy though
Hmm that proposal now was pretty unexpected
If they work in separate locations then it will be hard to see each other but it won't be if the live together

Wow Adachi is pretty considerate towards Sayuri eh
and lol Sayuri liking Adachi being honest about himself there and not being able to react in time was just so cute
Lol so her mum read that idea eh lol
Lol Sayuri's punishments though are funny

Hime is still soo cute though
Hime sure is good at making money eh lol
Lol Kisaki willing to work without argument eh
man the time skip sure has been good to the cast

Lol instant noodles don't really have much difficulty though
but wow to think that Hana's parents reconciled due to her cooking lol

Hmm a shock request from Higa
but then again not an unexpected one
Up to now their relationship's main role was to cure Hana's inability to cook properly and that has managed to succeed so now they can finally go out for real now. Lol Higa's explanation and reasoning was just hillarious and i didn't get that at all lol.

But man im glad to see that all the pairs are finally together though
lol the managers face when Sayuri and Adachi told him the news that they will be quitting well Adachi will be.
Seeing Shiho attempt to make something on her own even with the audience was nice to see though.

Man im glad that this ended happily and with a good ending that tied all the plot threads and sub plots together.
Love the images of the future that showed in the ending theme as well though
Hmm love seeing Hana smile and say farewell to us before it ended though that was a nice touch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2016 4:26 PM

Jul 2014
I loved it and i'm gonna miss it :_(

Time to see the "original" ^^
Dec 26, 2016 4:52 PM

Mar 2011
Would've given it a 9 but the chocolate joke got old pretty fast so 8/10 for me.

Still, everything else was laugh out loud funny and I loved the cast of characters. I hope for a season 2, but with the conclusive ending that seems unlikely.
Dec 26, 2016 8:35 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah!!! AdachiXMuranushi - FTW - Odd, yet interesting.

Thumbs down! YuutaXShiho - seriously not a fan; Saito was a better match IMO.

Possibilities?? KisakiXManager - she dumps the kid on him anyway, just go ahead and put a ring on it.

Finally!!! HigahsidaXMiyakoshi - Thought it wasn;t going to happen, but glad that it did. Those two were meant to be.

Overall - a great continuation of the working series.
Dec 27, 2016 12:42 AM

Aug 2014
So they resolved pretty much everything in this single ep. Nice. Probably a sign that S2 will never happen? Probably.

Dammit that Valentine old man is still here?! Scenes that have Valentine old man can't stop making me cringe for some reason. Is it just me?
that moment when you realized that old man have more screentime than Saiki and Kouno combined

Either way, I like this final ep. Honestly previous eps were pretty mediocre and barely got me interested.
If I would choose between this series and previous Working series, I chose the previous Working for sure, even 1st season of Working! topped over this series entirely.
Didn't hate it tho. (7/10)
Dec 27, 2016 1:20 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty great anime!! I'm going to miss this one, wouldn't mind another season.

8/10
Dec 27, 2016 2:16 PM

Feb 2008
Miyakoshi's CPU needs an upgrade... Though, if she were any brighter, she wouldn't be this entertaining. Higashida's unseen smile made me smile as well.

A charming end to the series.
Dec 27, 2016 11:42 PM

Jan 2016
nothing more then a entertaining anime.
gotta say tho that i sure did have a great time watching this and will try make some effort for the others also xD

all tho i was kinda sweet and funny with all the couples finally going the right track :)

Overall i give it a 7,4/10 (7/10)
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Dec 30, 2016 9:12 PM

May 2012
A not too shabby ending to be honest, a bit of a time skip but with lots of lovely progression with all the characters :3 I especially loved that ending!

All in all while a lovely slice of life/romance anime, the whole Working atmosphere was a bit lacking in my opinion.

Still a pretty solid anime series!
Dec 30, 2016 10:23 PM
Sep 2014
IZEROII said:
It's not Working but as a spin off, it was pretty damn fun to watch. Didn't loose a lot in translation from the original. All and all pretty pleased with the characters and developments. This iteration felt very narrow and less fleshed out. Probably due to it's spin off nature which is fine.

I had fun with it and it had it's dose of Working drama-romance which was well appreciated.

Technically, this one's the original. This version was released first as a webcomic, followed by the other one as an "official" publication in a manga magazine.
Dec 31, 2016 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Well that was the finale, we got a bit more in Miyakoshi and Higashida as they were the main focus, and then there was the "6 months in the future" part and well... We saw various things set 6 months in the future.

Honestly, I was a little underwhelmed by the developments we got. There some things that might have been more significant - if they weren't already in relationships. Unlike the main Working!! series, the characters got into proper relationships quite quickly, which I suppose made the few developments a bit less exciting I guess.

In any case, it all seemed to wrap up fairly well considering they already did the "let's do the job of what a second season might have by giving you a glimpse into the future" so I was sure this meant we won't be getting a second season... Until Miyakoshi said "we look forward to your next visit". That might mean something, or it might be nothing at all.

One thing that disappointed me a little about this series was the way it just sort of forgot to develop Yanagiba and Nagata. They did have a fair amount of appearances and some good set up nearer to the start of the series but there was nothing of good substance. I'd be fine with that in most SoL shows but because the Working series has such an emphasis on development "will they or won't they" relationships, the way they just sort of glossed over a lot of the characters wasn't great, which I guess again wouldn't have been as much of a problem if there were just a bit more frequent funny moments.

Maybe I'm being a little overly critical here, because it was still an enjoyable series. It had some good charming moments and some parts I found really funny. Not to mention the entertaining cast of characters. Just a bit more time to develop all of them would have been nice, most characters were just kept around to be "props" that have various humorous interactions.

I preferred the other Wagnaria for sure, I'll give this a 6.5/10
Jan 1, 2017 4:00 AM

Feb 2015
Miyakoshi!!! god damn she just got cuter with that hair style. i aint gonna call that long hair tho. for me, that still counts as a short hair. And that few pics in the ending song tho...miyakoshi and higashida looks sweet in one of the pics xD i like her previous hair style, but i like her new hair style a lot. more sweet :3

overall, it was a very entertaining series imo. the animation and soundtrack were okay. character development wasn't impressive as i imagine but sometimes it just went crazy and unexpected which i like it a lot but sometimes it went "wtf" or more like weird, i still like it regardless. didn't effect my enjoyment, so 9/10
Jan 2, 2017 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
9/10 Way better than the spinoff Working.

It's nice to have romances that actually develop at a decent pace and the comedy is a lot stronger in this one. Only downside to the last episode is I was really jonesing for a Higashida X Miyakoshi kiss.
Jan 2, 2017 1:59 PM
Dec 2015
I don't really like how it's rushed but it's definitely better than the original series. Kamakura and Shindou though, Kamakura is now a sex toy?
Jan 3, 2017 4:57 PM

Oct 2012
An okay (end to the) series. Not the best ending episode in terms of emotions (the last episode did that) but I really liked how everything developed.
All three main pairs were interesting to follow and didn't ran in circles with their jokes like in original Working which was very refreshing. The comedy was also better and down to earth, nothing extreme yet very pleasant. On the other hand it felt a bit boring at times and forgettable as a whole in the end, but it managed to deliver what was expected and that's what counts.

And we got solid closure and that's something one has to treasure in anime nowadays.
I also liked how time was always flowing forward in the series, it was something that made slice-of-life elements better.

All-in-all, decent show, definitely above the average.

6.5/7
Jan 4, 2017 8:31 PM

Mar 2009
Extremely disappointing compared to the first series of Working. Characters were quirky and annoying without any character depth whatsoever. The comedy was too one-note and boring. The relationships were rushed and forced. Honestly, the only characters I liked were the mother and her baby.

Just a disappointment.
Jan 6, 2017 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
People tend to take SOL's that actually conclude the romance for granted, there rare nowadays so be grateful we got this.

Easy 9/10 for me mainly because I work in a similar situation where all my coworkers have their own issues and they collide with each other.
Jan 6, 2017 7:51 PM

Jan 2013
So I just checked the web comic and there is no chance for a 2nd season. The anime adapts most if not all of the comic including the ending as well. Unless they do an anime original sequel.
Jan 8, 2017 10:02 PM

Dec 2009
... From 9 or 8 out of 10 to 7 to 6 to finally a 4/10. I feel so dead in a way. Fucking dreadful experience in the end. It was funny, cute and interesting at first until the character traits were used in the way they were used to create very odd horribly set up plots to progress the relationships. And the climax of each couple finally being formed in the end so fast was horrible done. They don't exactly make sense.

...Adachi being a normal cook to a extremely disturbed individual with huge odd insecurity and issues of his feelings towards Muranushi with her mostly being frustrated from his unclear feelings. To then with no hint to the audience him finally accepting his feelings.
...Higashida being a very dull expressionless boring protagonist with a worse fucking obnoxious retarded girl like Miyakoshi with the boring character trait of horrible cooking to actually (unexpectedly) lead to them actually falling in love with each other. Miyakoshi randomly liking him now after Valentine made her realize what love is... and Higashida with less (no hint) like Adachi, just says in the end he started finding her interesting and out of nowhere doesn't want to see anybody else with her.
...Nagata like a dumb bitch as well just randomly quit on her love for him, never doing anything to instigate that love, to finally realize that she never truly liked him.
...As for Shiho, after Yuuta finally forcefully instigated, she fell in love with him again and stopped her abuse after they finally confessed and started dating. That was a weird set up for the conclusion as well. The other characters ... nothing much really.

Horrible anime. No wonder it didn't start before the great Working!! I don't think this will be successful.
It could have been decent if the characters were better with good plots. Working!! (this being the predecessor FYI) crushes it. That's amazing, but I'm surprised how the longer running (manga) predecessor is horrible.

To be fair, even though horrible with horrible set ups I like how the couples are now. Except for Higashida x Miyakoshi.
I would of liked Nagata x Higashida but whatever, he's a horrible character. They're all flawed and dislikeable still but I guess my sorta favorites would be Shiho x Yuuta and Muranushi x Adachi with how they are now.
waalex11Jan 8, 2017 10:09 PM
Jan 24, 2017 9:12 PM

Mar 2015
I really enjoyed this series overall and this was a good conclusive way to end it. Hana with long hair was much better!!

8/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 25, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 2015
OK so.. I have only watched the first season of Working!! so far. Therefore I can only compare that first season to "www .Working!!"

I see the MAL hate team is here but FOR ME www .Working!! was actually better than the other one. Well actually.. both of them are pretty much the same. The workplace, abnormal characters, mindless and simple situational comedy that its supposed to make you chuckle and ... yeah that's pretty much it.

HOWEVER..

At least this one didn't have a girl using the main character-kun as a punching bag in every single episode. And you people claim the chocolate joke was repetitive?
Unlike other working!! which doesn't have enough Taneshima time, I felt most characters here had enough screen time and progress. While Miyakoshi-san didn't took all the screen time, no character felt useless to me like the first series' Yamada.

So yeah.. I found the characters in this one a little bit more... likable. Oh and actually having a few CONCLUSION about the characters relationships (even though some claimed it to be a "rushed" one) is ALWAYS better than leaving things hanging like it's the end of another random episode which I found it to be extremely common in the world of Anime. And this isn't even a story focused series, only a comedic one.

Enjoyed the voice acting. Especially Haruka Tomatsu as expected of her.

I'm not saying this Anime was great, but I wanted to give credit for some parts at least. 6/10 from me.
Maybe I'll go back to continue the first working!! to see if it actually gets any better as people claims it to be..
GurushJan 29, 2017 3:24 AM
Jan 27, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2008
I can't get over this Higashida x Miyakoshi thing ... how even ... i can accept it as a joke like the way it started but for real ? no way
Never liked Miyakoshi and theres not much to like in Higashida but still those two together is a no no o_O
Don't understand the way Nagata just 'quit' after all this time of hiding her feelings and letting things be.
~_~ !
Feb 28, 2017 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
Ahegyao said:
Am I the only one who felt like the manager got the short end of the stick throughout the entire anime?

Such is the life of the Wagnaria managers.
Apr 2, 2017 6:37 AM

Nov 2011
The season finale, is truly sublime in his comedy. Too bad that does not leave much room for a hypothetical next season, I'm a little sad! I am amazed at how successful the narrative, to close all open questions and not give the impression of running during the episode. Although at first I was not particularly liked this anime series, I am a little depressed now that everything is over.

7.75/10
Apr 16, 2017 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
FFS, six month jump out of nowhere, that was too quick

Needs a romance genre tag I think, too much of this revolved around it for this to not get one. Maybe for the balance of the show the renai needed cutting, but for me it was pretty much the only pull(the comedy was substandard throughout) so not bad at all for me. The focus on the couples warmed my view of the supporting characters somewhat too. Objectively not quite as good as Inugumi as IMO they had better written characters but the quality of the ships lets me feel confident about giving a similar score to each, 6/10

Hana looks better short haired btw
Nov 12, 2017 8:51 PM

Oct 2008
Loved the original Working!! anime and how they slowly developed the romances. This however... 9/10 episodes of annoying characters being shit to each other, and a 3/4 part long extremly rushed "oh they all come together, here's your conclusion" ending. I was let down by this show, I sadly did not enjoy it. Actually surprised by the overall positive reception, but I guess in this case the character traits really create a make-or-break situation - and I didn''t like any of the characters and couldn't care less about their shenanigans.

4/10
Nov 30, 2017 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
10/10 this Anime had everything I wanted. good shit.
May 3, 2018 6:26 AM
Mar 2017
AivanK said:
4kicks said:

- Is Higashida's dad still unemployed, making his family's son's life harder

I think we already know the answer to that question, when Yuuta was leaving the restaurant he said that his father is still fishing.
not yuuta but higashida
May 21, 2018 5:55 AM

Apr 2018
I liked it. Honestly, it's MUCH MUCH better than the first season of Working (mostly because Inami made it unbearable to watch) and it's almost on par with the second one and, while in the end the original series it's far better, this one wasn't bad.

Sure, the plot felt rushed and the characters and comedy were very different, but that was part of the charm. I didn't want a Working rehash and I didn't get one. I didn't have a psycho punching every men on sight. I didn't have a girl angsting about her height every ten minutes. I didn't have a lesbian threatening people with a katana just because they were being nice with her love, nor I had a lazy manager that only eats and never works. See? Every Working character had their main gimmick, and the cast of this Working also shared their fair amount of quirks. And, to be honest, Kamakura alone beats half of the original Working cast. She's precious.

So yes I liked this version of Working and I love the fact that they solved the romantic plots in this season. Maybe it's because they only had planned one season, but whatever. While the romance in the original series felt much more satisfactory, I honestly sighed in relief when Yuuta and Shiho finally reconciled. It was wonderful.

Also, Daisuke is a better straight man than Takanashi.
DiabulusPyrusJun 20, 2019 7:00 PM
May 25, 2019 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
I don't think it's just nostalgia playing with me but this spin-off is a whole lot weaker than Working!! although I read that this was actually the original Wagnaria manga but I'm talking purely about the anime here. I wasn't immediately sold out on the cast like I did with Working!! Frankly, I wasn't sold out even until the end. There are some characters I hated and some plot lines that were downright obnoxious. The comedy was a miss for the most part. I mean Working!! has the advantage of having 3 seasons and a movie but comparing the first seasons of both shows alone, I'm not liking this one as much as its predecessor. There are a few characters I like but not like Working where I loved the whole cast except maybe Minami.

The couples also feel really forced and it was really awkward looking at them. I can't feel any chemistry from them. There are some episodes that are really insufferable because I hate the characters that are the focus of that particular episode like Shiho and Shindou who were pretty annoying tbh and there are some characters where I don't really care about like about 75% of the cast. The manager just faded for the rest of the season and Konou and Kisaki weren't really given any focus. I'm pretty sure they get their own coverage in the manga but speaking mainly about the anime, they were pretty much left out. To be honest, if it weren't for Higashida and Miyakoshi, this would have really been a chore to watch. I also liked Yanagiba and Nagata. I'd give this one a 3/10 sorry
Dull_LullJun 8, 2019 11:14 AM
Nov 3, 2019 8:16 PM
Mar 2019
I still can't believe that Daisuke and Hana has the same VA as the Mashida brother and sister from the original one
Mar 7, 2020 8:41 AM

Oct 2019
Nice show, never watched the original Working before so I can't compare, but this show is quite.. boring for my taste.

6/10.
andrearionaMar 7, 2020 9:34 AM
May 2, 2020 1:03 PM

Apr 2020
I loved short-haired Hana. Cute episode all the same =D
Jun 11, 2020 6:14 PM

Jul 2012
It was an 'ok' show. Weird but in a good way.
Although, the fact that all of the guys were such pushovers was kind of annoying.
Also, that Shiho girl is batshit crazy.
Nov 30, 2020 12:11 AM

Aug 2019
This might be because the original had about 40 episodes to this spin off’s 13 episodes, but this felt a lot more rushed in terms of their relationships between the pairings. Also I felt like the characters were a little dull in comparison to the original, but then again it could be my bias since almost every spin off I enjoy less than the original. Well besides Railgun if you can even consider that a spin off.

6/10 overall pretty enjoyable show to turn my brain off to.
Dec 5, 2020 12:28 PM

Jul 2016
Leaving Shiho's annoying character and the forced romantic progression of these past two episodes aside, this alternative setting was still miles better than Working!!'s atrocious first season.

5/10 - Kisaki needed more focus tho. Until this episode I just realized the father of her child actually abandoned them...
May 6, 2021 9:19 AM

May 2017
"Humain sized insect" lool
Wasnt expecting shiho to have a "kiss" on her neck 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 19, 2021 12:25 PM

Jun 2017
better than the og installment.It encompassed many different flavours albeit from dvelving too much into them ,which is good for a light hearted anime.As usual the side chemistries was better than the central one which staggered since midway ,typical for Working.Balance between the vast number of characters was better than the previous ones.
It gets a 7/10 .
Jun 9, 2021 11:44 PM

Aug 2018
I can see why this series has no sequel like the other "Working" series, most the characters are goner :/
8/10
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

61 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 29, 6:42 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

181 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 28, 7:08 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

63 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 6:28 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

49 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 6:00 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

60 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.