Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 28, 2016 3:43 AM

Sep 2013
I dont really know why this show is hated so much. Despite it's numerous flaws, I still find myself entertained every episode.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
May 28, 2016 4:28 AM

Jun 2013
I know my dumbass game is really strong this week but please tell me I'm not the only one who's confused as fuck as to what's happening in this Anime. All of sudden, sweet Sena turned into some scary-ass loli (who's possibly fucking her brother).

While Eiji beats up the Envy-look-alike (please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that guy looks like Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist) when he suggests that Eiji and Sena are more than just siblings.
臭い-
May 28, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2013
Xynic said:
I dont really know why this show is hated so much. Despite it's numerous flaws, I still find myself entertained every episode.

this,who gives a crap about logic if shits fun

edge one-chan sold this show for me
May 28, 2016 7:40 AM

Oct 2011
Was the sister scene a bad attempt to imitate Lelouch?

May 28, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2016
FragOutFire said:

oh yeah, that fucking sucks that they protected themselves but not the big titty healing girl from the last episode. Almost forgot about her until they came upon her corpse at the end. Just laying there on the ground. What, you guys couldn't bury her, you just left her body out there for the animals and shit?

I saw the body bags early on, I think that image at the end was a mild flashback that got messed up for reason? Don't know but if they did leave her there thats fucked up.
May 28, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2016
All I am hoping for is a harem Ending with Eiji' sister leading the way with Rin and Iyo as the next 2 girls. One is the protector and the other is strategists lol

Well the rock girl can come too.

Seriously this show needed to be 24 episodes with a lot more focus on the powers of the orders and what their limitations are. This has led to some really confusing fights and TONS OF WTF MOMENTS.

I wish Eiji would go OP and start wrekting shit, him being a push over with weak-sauce power is starting to be annoying. The show is a mess but they could at least let hem fuck some shit up.
May 28, 2016 8:38 AM

Jul 2012
AvidAnimeViewer said:
..............?

Pretty much accurate =/
May 28, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 2011
Actually it`s true that Sena and Eiji enjoy the fact that both of them aren`t blood brothers, right?
Anyway, another random episode, I thought that this series is going to be amazing but I`m losing interest in it....
May 28, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
Bibimbapski said:
I know my dumbass game is really strong this week but please tell me I'm not the only one who's confused as fuck as to what's happening in this Anime. All of sudden, sweet Sena turned into some scary-ass loli (who's possibly fucking her brother).

The OP made it pretty clear that she is shady as fuck (like it was needed: fake innocence is a common trope) so I don't see why you are surprised.
May 28, 2016 3:14 PM

Dec 2012
The pacing is so fast ... I can barely understand what happens
May 28, 2016 5:31 PM

Jun 2008
Is anyone else okay with all the characters just dropping dead? I mean... I feel like the MC can just die and everything would just go on as is. He did the damage already with killing half the population. Now it looks like his sister may either be making a 3rd side against her brother and their father or is joining the father against the brother/son. How it progresses through each episode is WAY too fast for its own good, pretty much not stopping for any kind of explanation and it's really distracting and confusing. His sister can apparently just walk around fine now. The father's plan is still super vague. Also, why does the sister know everything about that guy at the end of the episode? Since he took off the domination from the group of 10, why does any of this matter then? Hell, did him putting a domination over them (or most of them) even do anything that really mattered? He could never control the gray haired guy completely. It really feels like all the things happening in the show would still happen and can be resolved without the MC being there.

I'm sorry if any of these questions were answered in the current episodes, but with how the pace was, I could of just completely missed it without realizing it.

Just frustrated with this show haha.
May 28, 2016 7:56 PM
Dec 2014
Everytime i see that eye i remember The eye of Claymont J. Pegasus from Yu Gi Oh:Duel Monsters. >.>
May 28, 2016 8:22 PM

Jul 2015
My god that back story looked stupid, like, I've never hated a backstory so much before. AND THAT DUDES EYEBROWS ARE MASSIVE.

Anyway, this crap is making even less sense now... at least too me. This episode was a freaking mess. I was lost the entire episode, everything just kind of happened and they jumped around so much it just made things kind of confusing. But I didn't feel like it would help me to go back and try to figure this mess out, and I eventually kind of stopped watching. At the very least, I know the GOD RAYS made a brief appearance, the cactus is the best character, the light girl is completely useless when she loses her glasses, and his sister is weird.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 28, 2016 9:12 PM

Jun 2013
Nayrael said:
Bibimbapski said:

The OP made it pretty clear that she is shady as fuck (like it was needed: fake innocence is a common trope) so I don't see why you are surprised.

I don't see why you're so butthurt. I'm just commenting. Fuck you.
臭い-
May 29, 2016 1:59 AM

Jan 2014
We're past the halfway point and only now does it "try". Nothing ironically ingenius and.... mildly bearable. Like the best episode of Divine Gate. Guess I'm not losing any hair this week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2016 1:26 PM

Oct 2013
Sena.......the real og, lmfao. I can't say I'm surprised.

I actually am finding myself feeling bad for Hiragi. Trying to dominate the world before Eji's dad using his son is kind of hopeless, but it kind of makes his "evil edgy villan" characterization a little less boring.

3 more episodes left lmfao!
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
May 29, 2016 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
Crashmatt said:
Why they hell was Rin standing in the room as a hologram? Whats with the cross in their eyes, why has Sena gone to the dark side?

I may be tripping here, but isn't the cross a signifier of being dominated by that black haired guy who serves Ei's dad? You know the one who fought Eji and over-ruled Eji's order-dominance of Rin and then got Rin to fight Eji and then follow him back to now join forced with Eji's dad.

Also as for Sena turning into edge-chan well....lol, i can't say this is really a curve ball after all of the things i've witnessed go down in this show.
May 29, 2016 7:42 PM

Mar 2014
Man, they can't even do the fanservice right /
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 29, 2016 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
It was nice seeing more Sena in this episode.
May 29, 2016 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
tinybunnvevo said:
Also as for Sena turning into edge-chan well....lol, i can't say this is really a curve ball after all of the things i've witnessed go down in this show.

turning? more like she was so from the beginning

May 29, 2016 10:13 PM

Oct 2013
d445 said:
tinybunnvevo said:

KSFJDKFSK LMFAO WOW

Is that a real still? Because if so I really didn't notice that, and that would be a hilarious detail lmfao.
May 30, 2016 12:22 AM

Oct 2011
Eiji is such a siscon smh
May 30, 2016 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
Sena-chan OMG 0___0 !!!!!!!!!!
May 31, 2016 12:26 AM

Feb 2012

Wha...what...LOL this show is all over the place.
May 31, 2016 5:14 AM
Mar 2012
Hiiragi hugs & talks to Cactus-chan.
Gay Gennai mad scientist did everything, daisy, made Eiji destroy the world. Lots of "good" backstory. Somehow some gate closed early, so Gennai wants to destroy the world again using Eiji.
Sena becomes a scary negotiator.
Ogre man is immortal?
Laser girl's pokemon no autoaim. lol glasses... The unwinding white ribbon was cool.
Traitors everywhere...
Watchman seriously thinks someone can bring back the dead? Even Hiiragi can't.

2nd Miko in an Izanagi shrine sliced (some folks seem confused. But this is the 2nd slice with stone lanterns. The 1st sliced thru both aquaman & funny miko in a cave.)

Osts this ep are surprisingly nice & fitting instead of the silliness before.

tinybunnvevo said:
d445 said:

KSFJDKFSK LMFAO WOW

Is that a real still? Because if so I really didn't notice that, and that would be a hilarious detail lmfao.

Funny I had a similar screencap for ep02 with a quote Eiji said "At the time, I also lacked interest in the child his woman brought along." I completely missed his early reveal their not blood related, but already loled over the Nietzsche=Eiji suggestion. Let's hope he doesn't go insane. And from what little I read of his sister Elisabeth sounds like a strange kind of control freak with everyone around her dying/going crazy.
gophercgMay 31, 2016 5:27 AM
Jun 1, 2016 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
I honestly can't understand how something can be this bad.
Jun 1, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
This show seriously makes no sense anymore. What the hell are they trying to do to this story? No explanation how they escaped the dimension dudes attack, then they show some chick split in half in the middle of the road. White hair is starting to lose it, Cactus grabbing and getting a thrill out of it...weirdo...

AvidAnimeViewer said:
..............?

^
Basically explains it all
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 1, 2016 7:15 PM

Oct 2008
Wow! I really didn't expect for Sena Hoshimiya to act this way!
She's very mentally strong!
5/5.

Jun 2, 2016 12:57 AM

Nov 2015
Weird episode what's new! And Sena tho that was unexpected

Jun 3, 2016 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
Well, I did expect that Sena is actually feigning innocence, so the switch of personality isn't shocking.

I am quite more shocked that Hiiragi should have taken more of an active role than just a commander, his broken Order is just as broken as Eiji. If he was there to retrieve Kamimusubi then Sena would have been healed and the Kamimusubi wouldn't have died. I would kind of understand if Iyo did a divination and predicted that Hiiragi would fail. Gah.

So much stuff to nitpick in this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2016 4:55 AM

Jul 2015
WFT is going on this show, I dont understand. Should I get drunk before watching it
Jun 9, 2016 10:07 PM
Aug 2015
...what the actual fuck happened
Jun 11, 2016 8:21 AM

Jul 2013
I laughed my ass when Eiji beats that guy because he calls him a siscon. The show is totally hillarious. And at the end we have edgy imouto in action. This keeps becoming better and better (I'm a "so bad, it's good" way).

d445 said:
tinybunnvevo said:

This explains everything.
Jun 15, 2016 8:08 AM

Feb 2016
Why was it necessary to draw the father with those fat eyebrows lol. The little sister suddenly takes a 180 degree turn and transforms into a new character <-- just weird.

Eiji himself still lacks profoundness - I don't think this will ever change and I know this series requires that you turn off the brain before watching this series but even if I don't consider any major flaws this anime still lacks entertainment value for me. Crappy episode, crappy anime - my humble opinion.
Jun 17, 2016 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
Lmao am I too late to join the laughing party? Cringier than Mayoiga lol.
Jun 18, 2016 6:09 PM

Feb 2013
I feel like I missed an episode. Terrible writing.

Little sister is best villain.

It's one thing to turn "will" into movement for prosthetic limbs, it's another to turn it into magic.
Aug 30, 2016 7:24 PM

Aug 2014
7 episodes in and there's not a single likable character.

And who the fuck was the person that died in the middle of nowhere?
KashKetchumAug 30, 2016 7:28 PM
Jan 29, 2017 7:53 PM

May 2012
Another great episode with some really impressive backstory! I really love where this is going! That ending was also pretty damn impressive!
Mar 5, 2017 1:24 PM

Dec 2016
Damn so much crazy shit happened this episode, the craziest tho, has to be Seya being a kind of insane, manipulative girl, oh wait, dat's all women... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 17, 2017 2:40 PM

Dec 2010
Haha, "are you a lolicon?" :D Great line.

I lost myself at the cheap "chess"/strategy battle. After good 5 minutes Hiiragi discovered that it has to be a traitor staying in his room. He literally discovered that a traitor working for enemy is the sole reason for his enemy being able to predict his movements.

And then.. fucking then. They made this move seems like Hiiragi is Light onwing everyone with his brilliant mind. Hahahaha, the enemy was totally terrified - "how did this happen?". Fucking Death Note. 10/10 would watch again. GOOD GOD.

It seems that Sena is not that sick physically, but sick mentally. I hope for some hardcore actions. She already banged his brother so I expect a lot from her.

That would be the best part of the story.
Oct 20, 2019 2:00 AM
Feb 2018
Aaand now that I've reached episode 7 I'm literally at a complete loss now, I'm confused as all hell wtf is this
Dec 2, 2019 8:40 PM

Aug 2017
So, we know the origin of Daisy and the Orders. Loli villain?

glasses for such an important ability? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cactus grabbing? HAHAHAHAHA

fat eyebrows? HAHAHAHA
NurguburuDec 2, 2019 8:52 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 22, 2020 12:19 PM
May 2019
This show is just all over the place... At this point, I am confused myself what is going on.
May 11, 2022 11:59 PM

Jul 2016
Sakaitsu said:
The pacing is so fast ... I can barely understand what happens

It is almost like every episode they just skipped half of what they were supposed to show me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.