Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 5, 2015 10:20 PM

May 2015
Jojo_Shinobi said:
Isn't that a bait?
Well you may be right, it could be that she is going undercover... But in the first minutes of the episode when the bad guy left Ayame was explaining to Kosuri why they need to stop Gathered Fabrics dirty tactics her hair was hard (seems she was excited by this group shenanigans) and a betrayal was on their way. So I have to give kudos to the animation staff for dropping some hints (of this betrayal) or more kudos for making us doubt this character (making her a sadist against poor Okuma and always making trouble for SOX{putting seed of doubt against her character}) if she is truly an ally going in an undercover mission...
Sep 5, 2015 10:45 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Dynastelegy said:
I don't know why Goriki always blushed everytime he meets Okuma and at this point i'm too afraid to ask

HE WANTS THE D DYNASTELEGY
Sep 5, 2015 11:02 PM

Dec 2014
I think Kosuri needs another "tracing" from Anna. XD
Poor guy... goodbye future maker, courtesy of Anna. Hehhehehe
Goriki is the star of this episode, i think. Can't unsee.....
Sep 5, 2015 11:26 PM

Jan 2014
That turn over in last scene!! haha, overall very strange and funny anime need more :)
Sep 5, 2015 11:51 PM
Jul 2015
DatRandomDude said:
Dynastelegy said:
I don't know why Goriki always blushed everytime he meets Okuma and at this point i'm too afraid to ask

HE WANTS THE D DYNASTELEGY

it's the yaoi route for okuma and of course we already know who will be the seme and uke
Sep 5, 2015 11:59 PM

Dec 2013
This betrayal was on the cards for quite a while now. Kosuri was obviously trying to join a group that was serious about their terrorist activities. She was plenty unhappy last week to find out all SOX does are petty trickery and not full-blown attacks. It was plenty obvious in the last two episodes.

Goriki..... my god..... what the hell is his sister thinking, making him wear that getup?!?!? I almost puked on my screen :P

Not enough Anna... that's all I can say. I'm actually expecting her to save Okumas ass next episode.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 6, 2015 12:17 AM

Dec 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
This betrayal was on the cards for quite a while now. Kosuri was obviously trying to join a group that was serious about their terrorist activities. She was plenty unhappy last week to find out all SOX does are petty trickery and not full-blown attacks. It was plenty obvious in the last two episodes.

Goriki..... my god..... what the hell is his sister thinking, making him wear that getup?!?!? I almost puked on my screen :P

Not enough Anna... that's all I can say. I'm actually expecting her to save Okumas ass next episode.

Maybe at the finale of this season, Anna will learn that Tanukichi is a SOX member, and she will join him... I hope. :)
Sep 6, 2015 1:48 AM

Jun 2015
So Kosuri is a pantsu mercenary D:
Tanukichi is in a tight spot!

What wisdom.

Sep 6, 2015 1:48 AM
Oct 2014
Fuwa bae best bae

Also read that Kosuri betrayal a mile away
Pootis
Sep 6, 2015 1:52 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
the treason is real
Sep 6, 2015 2:09 AM
May 2015
Oh, disgusting Goriki wearing lingerie, BARRRRRFT, White peak having a fetish for unwashed panty, BLAAAAAAAH.

Geeez, this episode really makes me puke.
Sep 6, 2015 2:33 AM

Jun 2014
goriki...
:3
Sep 6, 2015 3:34 AM

Aug 2015
Think I am going to have nightmare from Goriki in that getup.....
Feel sorry for that guy crazy Anna beat up.

Here my ideas.
Sep 6, 2015 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
I was fully ready for Anna to take off her panties and have them land in the bad with a very audible splash. Shame it didn't happen.

Goriki looks surprisingly good in a too-small lingerie set. Wanted him to have a cliched "Don't look!" moment with Tanukichi, but oh well.

Kosuri continues to show her true colours. She deserves whatever she gets at this point.
Sep 6, 2015 3:44 AM

Jun 2014
Please someone kill that little bitch she's pissing me off so much , i already hated her before this episode but now i hate her from the bottom of my heart , i really hope Okuma won't get neutralized by her , Maybe Anna will come to save him , we sure know she's capable of everything when she smells Okuma and "Fake" Okuma's scent XD
Sep 6, 2015 3:47 AM

Aug 2013
I love how every bus was individually epic.

Dat Goriki universal puking scene.

Fuwa schooling the female terrorist with science.

Anna using underwear neglect to give her a reason to powerup for love.

Okuma with the fucking moves too!

Kosuri the little bitch. Could tell she was probably going to betray since the opening scene when White Peak was flying away talking about destruction her hair got erect again. (just typing that feels not right).

Kajou put her worn panties on her head for the first time. Not that its anything significant, just a way to school W.P, but interesting tidbit I guess.

Lol guess all of the girls working for the Decency Squad have a little bit of lewd in them. Either sexy colored underwear...or none at all apparently.

Curious to see what happens now that Kajou is on the run, and Okuma has a stun gun pointed at him while the bus is sill covered by other D-Squad troops.
Sep 6, 2015 4:05 AM

Jan 2015
Cesura you bitch!!!!
and LOL Omatasex
Sep 6, 2015 4:57 AM

Jun 2013
I knew Kosuri was gonna betray them as soon as I saw her stupid dick head glow

why is itadaki no shiro such a great villain??
Sep 6, 2015 7:05 AM
Jul 2015
My weekly dose of Anna was not satisfying at all, with two episodes left if she doesn't get some serious time that comes close to episode 4 with Okuma this serious would have failed in my eyes
Sep 6, 2015 7:17 AM

Nov 2014
Azphreal said:
I was fully ready for Anna to take off her panties and have them land in the bad with a very audible splash. Shame it didn't happen.

Hahaha. I was bracing for that.
Sep 6, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2014
Ecchidono said:
Has anyone else noticed that from behind Kosuri's hairstyle looks like the head of p*nis? Especially they way that it's shiny.

yea im sure everyone noticed...that was the reason ayame let her join. when she first appeared when she was happy her hair would perk up but when she got sad it would go down
Sep 6, 2015 12:57 PM

Oct 2013
We expected it to happen at some point, but it was still a dick-headed move that Kosuri did there.
Sep 6, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2014
Goriki...

tetrix1993 said:
Kosuri betrayed SOX? Hmm... I don't think so with only 2 episodes left.

This is what I think:

As do I.
Sep 6, 2015 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
I responded in a similar manner as did the people on the bus after Goriki revealed his undergarments. On another note, both Fuwa and Anna were impressive on their own way.

Kosuri is really pissing me off...
Sep 6, 2015 2:37 PM

Jan 2014
PK777 said:

Where is that pic from?

Dynastelegy said:
Obviously he is developing homosexual feelings for him. Have you not watched the entire Boys Love thing Saotome has drawn? Not to mention cooking his bento. Goriki is just innocent enough to not tell that.

Anyway this episode was fun, as it was disturbing at some points. Goriki.........no comment that was fun but was seriously unpleasant to see as well. Fuwa as usual creeps people solely out of being herself. I'm not sure what's gonna happen when she learns about pregnancy.

Anna, well...............I believe I must not say why she is by far the most lewd character here. Tanukichi and Kajou do amazing teamwork as usual and cornered White Peak (who is personality wise and appearance wise disturbing). I wasn't really surprised with Kosuri's betrayal, I knew it was bound to happen but not the how or when, after all Kosuri never ever sought correction, she sought perversion, and White Peak is demented enough to please Kosuri's needs for chaos and mayhem.

With Stun Gun on hand, I'm not sure how this will be dealt with, fortunately Saotome is on board too, so at least Tanukichi isn't 2on1.

PS: Loved the way Tanukichi got offended at the insults labelled at Kajou.
Sep 6, 2015 3:27 PM

Jun 2015
BGMaxie said:
Where is that pic from?

Its the toothbrush scene from Nisemonogatari

here's the whole thing

its 2:18 if you want the exact part
Sep 6, 2015 3:49 PM

Nov 2011
Kosuri is the worst...HOW DARE SHE KICK MY KAJOU SENPAI OUT OF THE BUS!
I hope Anna beats her over the head.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 6, 2015 5:50 PM

Jul 2015
Coolio episode though slow paced....more Anna!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!....kosuri bitch I saw it coming...white peak that should be the perv uniform right there XD
Sep 6, 2015 6:49 PM

May 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Kosuri ... hair got erect again. (just typing that feels not right).

How about "Kosuri got an erection that could be seen from any angle from quite a distance"? >: )
Sep 6, 2015 7:17 PM

Feb 2009
I really wanna say that Goriki is just being friendly because he doesn't have many male friends but this anime is corrupting my brain so everything is sexual to me right now, lol.

TOP THREE MOMENTS:

1. RIP MAN'S BALLS - NO MATCH FOR ANNA
2. OKUMA'S CUTE LIL ASS IN THOSE QUICK SHOTS
3. GORIKI LIKES GIRLY UNDERWEAR

This anime is amazing

Sep 6, 2015 9:16 PM
Aug 2015
Not enough Anna not satisfied...
Sep 6, 2015 10:38 PM

Dec 2013
Goriki's underwear was surprising to see. LOL

Didn't expect Kosuri to that.

Great episode :)
Sep 7, 2015 12:51 AM

Jun 2013
Well, either Kosuri just became my least favorite character of the year, or this betrayal is a good red herring.
Sep 7, 2015 3:07 AM

Feb 2012
oh man i was dying after the gori scene
Sep 7, 2015 3:18 AM

Nov 2011
BDs shoukd be good.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 7, 2015 3:21 AM

Jun 2014
A short preview of your nighmares for the next few weeks.

Sep 7, 2015 5:36 AM
Feb 2014
damn, i was eating my dinner when suddenly that goriki scene come..
Sep 7, 2015 5:47 AM
Jan 2015
aikaflip said:
Japan's panty fetish knows no bounds...

Fuwa is the best. Kosuri is the worst.

The reaction to Gouriki's crossdressing was hilarious.

Good episode, but I'm hoping Kosuri gets her ass kicked in the next episode.

word!
Sep 7, 2015 1:34 PM

Apr 2015
THE VOMIT SCENE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Omg Goriki wtf
Kosuri a piece of shhhhhhhit
Sep 7, 2015 2:12 PM

Dec 2010
I feel like Kosuri isn't really a traitor, she's probably trying to bring them down from the inside to prove her loyalty to Kajo and SOX. Although she's still probably worst girl. Best being Hyouka Fuwa.

White Peak is, like almost everyone else in this show, completely insane. So that was fun to watch. I still have to wonder where they will go with this in the next two episodes...
Sep 7, 2015 2:39 PM

Feb 2013
So we got Comedic Terrorism (can't believe those two words mix) and Legitimate Terrorism in this episode.

And Perverse Shishio makes his stand.

Anna actually made me jump with her sudden kick against the Gathered Fabric Goon.

Wow, Kosuri betrayed SOX, What a bitch.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Sep 7, 2015 4:36 PM

Oct 2011
Goriki OMFG

Anna stomped that guy XDDD

Kosur GRRRRRRR
Sep 8, 2015 12:01 AM

Jul 2009
Good Episode :)

I lol'd when Gouriki stripped down and everyone puked. The bus started swerving it was hilarious lol!

Lol Fuwa knows the weight of the gun than the police themselves.

Anna is crazy as usual!

The best are the police headquarters and suggested to gather all female officer's underwear XD

Kosuri!! Why you being so mean!!!

I knew the Gathered Fabric Guy would show up as one of the ED end art XD

Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 8, 2015 12:02 AM

Jun 2015
I never feel like accepting dickpinkhaired girl
Sep 9, 2015 7:07 PM

Mar 2012
Although I hate kosuri, I still don't believe she's a traitor.
Sep 9, 2015 7:45 PM

Jun 2013
Neizaru said:
-Trippwire- said:
Well, either Kosuri just became my least favorite character of the year, or this betrayal is a good red herring.

Doesn't seem like it. Kosuri's reaction to explanations how Sox works, obssesion with creating mayhem, restored hair style when she sees Garment Fabric bus hijacking, Ayame's reaction after getting kicked out - it all points to a genuine betrayal. The whole reason she wanted to join SOX in the first place was because she thought that aggressive actions of Garment Fabric were created and supported by the former, which was just her mistaken assumption.

So either they wrap this up in two episodes or leave content for the next season. It's a novel adaptation so loose ends are possible.

Good points. I watched the episode again and began thinking the same thing. Certainly feels genuine given all the reactions, like you said.
Sep 9, 2015 9:34 PM

Jan 2014
I had a feeling when Kosuri agreed with Kajou that Gathered Fabric was a horible organization and it didn't show her face but the back of her head. Could be true betrayal or she's doing something to show she's better than Okuma. Anna is OP
Sep 10, 2015 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
Goriki's fetish was unexpected ><
Sep 18, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2012
dat bitch
Sep 19, 2015 2:58 PM

Sep 2014
It's gonna take time and good doujins to get that image outta my brain.

And Kosuri goes rogue. Figures. At least we had Fuwa and Anna being awesome. But dear god Anna why~?!

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

344 by Dynameou »»
Aug 14, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

381 by deepole »»
Apr 23, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

276 by SGandalf_Otaku »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bastek66 - Sep 12, 2015

144 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

126 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 2, 1:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.