Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 4, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2015
HER FUCKING NIPPLE
Sep 4, 2015 3:19 PM

May 2015
Omg, I've been laughing my ass off watching this episode. Way too entertaining, lmfao. Freaking loved it.

Sep 4, 2015 3:29 PM

May 2013
LOL THE NIPPLES GUYS.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 4, 2015 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
Now THAT was amazing.

LMAO the arm wrestling was HILARIOUS.

Most of boys are so freakin ripped except poor Joe so hilarious.

5/5 goodness Kiyoshi seen some crazy stuff this episode.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 4, 2015 4:50 PM
May 2012
That was disgusting ... couldnt watch all the scenes lol
Good episode
Sep 4, 2015 5:11 PM

Feb 2012
The remaining episodes are going to be amazing, cant wait for bottle scene and speech scene.
Sep 4, 2015 5:13 PM
Jul 2018
All these censors on best girl Meiko

Sep 4, 2015 5:50 PM

Apr 2015
All the arm-wrestling was pretty intense, pity that they weren't successful. Decent episode.
Sep 4, 2015 6:10 PM

Dec 2014
One does not simply wait one week for the next episode. ;-;
Man, I laughed so hard. xD
Sep 4, 2015 6:15 PM
Jun 2015
So many censors in this episode lol. Loved the idea of them all arm-wrestling to bad it didn't work out. Can't wait to find out what happens next

(▰˘◡˘▰) (▰˘◡˘▰) (▰˘◡˘▰)
"I'm warning you. You so much as bruise what you hold in your hand and I will show you pain. The hue of your soul will cease to matter, because you will not be judged when you die, you will no longer exist."
Sep 4, 2015 6:57 PM

Jul 2015
Wow. Since when did they get so muscular? Last episode they were nowhere near as buffed as now. lol I was like "Damn, Gakuto! You are packed! XD"

Anyways, poor guys. That was a nice plan though, even though it almost immediately failed due to how quickly they were losing, and Meiko was funny here. How sweet of Gakuto to care more about how Andre was instead of the data, but I still feel a bit sorry for them. Pretty sure that the later episodes will be better for them though.
Sep 4, 2015 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
That was a hilarious episode. Gotta love the vice-president (kiyoshi you lucky bastard)
Sep 4, 2015 7:34 PM

Oct 2014
LMAO when Jo open his shirt
Sep 4, 2015 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
Having read the manga all the way to 167. They really did a good job adapting this series. I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to adapt

Man hearing Andre being turned on by the Meiko is just funny as hell XD

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Sep 4, 2015 8:45 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Arm wrestling XDDD

Andre held on like a BAD@SS

Dat face of his OMFG XD

NOOO I was hoping Gatkuto at least got some proof TwT
Sep 4, 2015 8:55 PM

May 2013
BGMaxie said:
When Meiko declared her strength I couldn't help but think she is either his daughter or something.

Maybe like this at 100% strength:

Sep 4, 2015 8:58 PM

Feb 2012
Nipple-full episode!! LOL! Kiyoshi was pretty lucky to accidentally see VP bottom and nipple. Smart move to stay quiet to his friends about it.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 4, 2015 9:57 PM

Apr 2013
the music made this episode
Sep 4, 2015 10:17 PM
Jul 2014
That was great. They did a really good job of adapting the manga this episode. The parts with Andre and Meiko had me cracking up. Next week should be the famous line, which I am hoping is done justice. I think it will be.
Sep 4, 2015 10:40 PM
Jul 2015
Going to the manga right now just to see the nipple scene uncensored
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Sep 4, 2015 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, the plot is really crazy, is always a more hilarious scene than the other, especially the ideas of the boys, are all no sense, and they act still trying to seem serious and cool, I'm already looking forward to the next episodes, much will happen until the expulsion ..
Sep 5, 2015 12:14 AM

Dec 2013
Most intense session of arm wrestling ever!

Kiyoshi deserves to be beaten up much worse than Shingo after this episode.
Sep 5, 2015 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
Nipple Wonderland, Next season surprise anime?
Sep 5, 2015 12:43 AM

Aug 2012
The pacing and direction has gradually felt better as this has run, and now there's really plenty of time to adapt the rest of the arc with minimal quickpacing that we saw early on. Which will be glorious as all the remaining content requires epic slow animation.
Sep 5, 2015 1:46 AM

Jun 2013
she's going commando ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the arm wrestling scenes were fun lol
Sep 5, 2015 2:21 AM

Sep 2013
Lucky Kiyoshi getting a pussy close-up. This episode is basically about nipples.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 5, 2015 5:31 AM

Dec 2014
Well, Kiyoshi is lucky. Very lucky.... XD
Dammit this series needs 24 episodes! XD
Sep 5, 2015 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
You know this is exactly why I adore Anime so much. They can take in something so simple like Arm Wrestling and suddenly turn it into the most dramatic thing ever.

The final scene was just as special.

This episode was simply brilliant through and through.
Sep 5, 2015 5:53 AM

Aug 2012
Wow none of the guys were able to beat that Megane. Can't blame the anime logic where skinny/muscleless girls beat those big brawny guys ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Haha, I also used to recover some 'permanently' erased data that I suddenly remembered and wanted back :D

Overall this episode was filled with fluid. I hope next episode will focus more on Hana or others other than kusou megane onna (¬_¬)
Sep 5, 2015 6:12 AM

May 2014
LOLOL dat fkin ass scene, oh god this episode was so amazing aaaaaaaas always <3
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Sep 5, 2015 7:11 AM

Sep 2014
Lovely episode as always. Only a bit more until the famous ''Tits or arse'' scene. <3
Sep 5, 2015 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
Oh god my sides..... That crotch flash! That nip slip! Poor Kyoshi's arm.... I'd forgotten just how funny this arc was.

Loved it!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 5, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2013
Stark700 said:
[

Fabulous episode

Woah there Joe my boy, you look like a freaking mummy!

The fanservice was so unfair though...Andre's nipple's weren't censored like Meiko's. Can't wait for dem BDs!
Sep 5, 2015 8:01 AM

Jan 2014
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
Wow none of the guys were able to beat that Megane. Can't blame the anime logic where skinny/muscleless girls beat those big brawny guys ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Haha, I also used to recover some 'permanently' erased data that I suddenly remembered and wanted back :D

Overall this episode was filled with fluid. I hope next episode will focus more on Hana or others other than kusou megane onna (¬_¬)

Did u just say meiko was skinny and muscleless

What have you been watching

With her craze metabolism and complete devotion to exercise what made you even perceive her as anything but extremely athletic?

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Sep 5, 2015 9:26 AM

Jun 2010
The feels is real !!! the blue ray is gonna be soo vulgarly good !!!!
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Sep 5, 2015 9:30 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode as usual. They still have more than a week to finish recovering the files
Sep 5, 2015 10:13 AM

Feb 2014
This is the weirdest episode of this series.
Sep 5, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
KokoroYuudai said:

With her craze metabolism and complete devotion to exercise what made you even perceive her as anything but extremely athletic?
I'm not referring the term 'skinny' to Meiko. There's so many skinny girls in anime who put brawny guys to shame. Well girls are girls, I think even a body like Gakuto in real life can beat Meiko without much trying. I think what made her win was the size of her boobs, nothing else. You really just believed too much in anime logic. Wake up ok..!? ^.^
Sep 5, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
I was just as distracted by Andre's nipple hair as Meiko was. How on earth does it grow that long and he's okay with it being there. I would've tweezed it. xD
Sep 5, 2015 2:38 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, an episode that wasn't complete shit for once

Much impressed
Stark700 said:
Christ nigga, being that skinny isn't good for your health
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2015 5:01 PM

Dec 2012
The Andre's faces are epic xD. It's mandatory to laugh when you see him.
It was a hilarious episode, I burst out laughing so many times
Sep 5, 2015 5:25 PM

Jul 2015
Haha awesomesauce episode...meiko..ama arm wrestle you with my third leg..
Sep 5, 2015 6:20 PM

Mar 2014
I didn't know an entire episode about arm wrestling could be so intense O_o
Zanos1Sep 5, 2015 6:23 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Sep 5, 2015 6:53 PM

Jan 2014
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
KokoroYuudai said:

I'm not referring the term 'skinny' to Meiko. There's so many skinny girls in anime who put brawny guys to shame. Well girls are girls, I think even a body like Gakuto in real life can beat Meiko without much trying. I think what made her win was the size of her boobs, nothing else. You really just believed too much in anime logic. Wake up ok..!? ^.^

What m8.

No offense but that's just idiocity. Gakuto and the gang has only been doing hard labor for barely 2 months their muscle was obviously for show or as you would put it, "anime logic".

Meiko is obviously been at it constantly for a good amount of time.
I'm not saying her big boobs=too stronk. She's just genuinely healthy and at a good physical condition compared to the boys.

Jesus she freaking did 49 pull ups using her fingers. As soon as she wakes up she does hand stand pushups. She freaking squats occassionally. One of the things I love about her is her dedication to fitness. Could learn a few things myself XD

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Sep 5, 2015 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
Mushroom in the preview spotted ^_^
Always-HungrySep 5, 2015 10:27 PM
Sep 5, 2015 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
I used to be an adventure like you, then I took a nipple in the eye.
Sep 6, 2015 1:26 AM

Aug 2012
KokoroYuudai said:

What m8.

No offense but that's just idiocity. Gakuto and the gang has only been doing hard labor for barely 2 months their muscle was obviously for show or as you would put it, "anime logic".

Meiko is obviously been at it constantly for a good amount of time.
I'm not saying her big boobs=too stronk. She's just genuinely healthy and at a good physical condition compared to the boys.

Jesus she freaking did 49 pull ups using her fingers. As soon as she wakes up she does hand stand pushups. She freaking squats occassionally. One of the things I love about her is her dedication to fitness. Could learn a few things myself XD
*sigh* Here we go again. Like I said you believed too much in anime logic you lost you mind over it. Just look at her body proportion with her massive tits, it's so unbalanced. How do you expect a girl with that kind of body to do 49 pull ups using just her fingers..!? I don't think her fingers would be able to support her entire body.

I hope you're not a big fan of her, because if you're a big fan I don't wanna debate as no matter what I say or flaw I point out a fan would always support and back it up ( ̄▽ ̄ )
Sep 6, 2015 3:22 AM
Aug 2015
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
KokoroYuudai said:

You puttin way too much thought into it,"a body like Gakuto in real life can beat Meiko" no shit bc it's real life, this is Anime and Meiko won bc she's stronger than all the guys in the ANIME,it had nothin to do with her nice tits and lack of visible muscle, hell the girl the guys fear most in the series is Hana and she's the smallest girl in the council yet you don't see ppl say "How can Hana beat up all the guys? If this was real life Andre would take her out in one hit" bc nobody cares and it's fiction for our entertainment, not for us to nit pick it and compare it to real life..
ImSoIcey19Sep 6, 2015 3:26 AM
Sep 6, 2015 4:18 AM

Aug 2012
ImSoIcey19 said:

You puttin way too much thought into it,"a body like Gakuto in real life can beat Meiko" no shit bc it's real life, this is Anime and Meiko won bc she's stronger than all the guys in the ANIME,it had nothin to do with her nice tits and lack of visible muscle, hell the girl the guys fear most in the series is Hana and she's the smallest girl in the council yet you don't see ppl say "How can Hana beat up all the guys? If this was real life Andre would take her out in one hit" bc nobody cares and it's fiction for our entertainment, not for us to nit pick it and compare it to real life..
Fuhhh ~_~ where do I begin..!? Okay this is about the arm-wrestling, nothing to do with Hana's kicking everybody. Do you honestly think a girl like Meiko no matter how strong she is could be able to throw Joe after beat him in arm-wrestling just like that..!? That's ridiculous, Joe was not a pillow (I know it's just for laugh, but still). Even Hana couldn't win against any of the boys in arm-wrestling. Yes, but this anime is not about super power, this is about (prison) school life where everybody were considered 'human', not mutated beings *yare yare* ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Maa, I quite enjoy the show nonetheless but I just like to pointed out weird/exaggerated things that for me don't really fit with the anime other than for the comical relief. All in all, it's all about opinion and I won't blame you if you really liked her so much lol ( ̄▽ ̄ )
-Shinrei-Sep 6, 2015 4:22 AM
Sep 6, 2015 6:46 AM

Jan 2014
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
ImSoIcey19 said:

Fuhhh ~_~ where do I begin..!? Okay this is about the arm-wrestling, nothing to do with Hana's kicking everybody. Do you honestly think a girl like Meiko no matter how strong she is could be able to throw Joe after beat him in arm-wrestling just like that..!? That's ridiculous, Joe was not a pillow (I know it's just for laugh, but still). Even Hana couldn't win against any of the boys in arm-wrestling. Yes, but this anime is not about super power, this is about (prison) school life where everybody were considered 'human', not mutated beings *yare yare* ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Maa, I quite enjoy the show nonetheless but I just like to pointed out weird/exaggerated things that for me don't really fit with the anime other than for the comical relief. All in all, it's all about opinion and I won't blame you if you really liked her so much lol ( ̄▽ ̄ )

Listen. I'm not using this "anime logic". I'm using basic logic. Meiko excerscises daily. No doubt her proportions are unreal but so are the gang.why: because as you said this Is an anime. They surely didn't have all that muscles the episode before . It's obvious that meiko has done years of exercise though. Compare to the gangs 2 months of hard labor. Years of constant excerscise vs 2 months? It's obvious who's more for of the comparism. That's all that I'm saying. But you just keep looking at the proportions. If anything you'd the one too entranced by "anime logic" I bet Hana could beat em 2 because despite what you see she's very athletic. Did you not know girls are built differently then boys. Just because you don't see muscle doesn't mean it isn't there. Obviously the whole breaking arms thing and flinging Joe around was unreal but if facts were compared using real world logic in terms of fitness and healthiness meiko would certainly win

Who knows the only one with a REAL chance of winning was Andre.

I'm just using "real world logic"

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

217 by Dr1pCheck »»
Apr 29, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

259 by Dr1pCheck »»
Apr 29, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.