Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2015 2:31 PM

Nov 2014
o123o said:
Kerry's biggest mistake: Saving Shirou. Now we gotta deal with him as the MC of Stay

Is he that bad character?
Feb 21, 2015 1:56 AM

Aug 2014
Macedon said:
o123o said:
Kerry's biggest mistake: Saving Shirou. Now we gotta deal with him as the MC of Stay

Is he that bad character?

No, he's just a troll.
Feb 21, 2015 5:15 PM

Dec 2014
So far, I've only ever seen the UBW route of F/SN (Watching Ufot) and I've never seen the Fate or Heaven's Feel route. But after watching F/Z I already hate Shirou x Saber. Honestly, their personalities are way too similar and they're too stubborn to let go of their ideals that it's annoying.

Anyway great episode, great bittersweet ending. They're people who compare the new F/SN to F/Z, and I see why people like F/Z better.

I can't compare these two since F/SN still have a way to go, but in terms of first seasons, F/SN definitely takes the cake for me. I mean I liked how they focused on all of the masters and their servants, but it felt like there wasn't enough focus on Kiritsugu. Plus, F/SN's 1st season might not of had as much action as F/Z's, but it was still more entertaining for me. But hey, let's see how F/SN's 2nd season goes.
Feb 22, 2015 10:28 AM

Jul 2007
7thDestiny said:
So far, I've only ever seen the UBW route of F/SN (Watching Ufot) and I've never seen the Fate or Heaven's Feel route. But after watching F/Z I already hate Shirou x Saber. Honestly, their personalities are way too similar and they're too stubborn to let go of their ideals that it's annoying.

Zero has absolutely none of Saber's personality or ideals. It is written wrong in Zero.

I can't compare these two since F/SN still have a way to go, but in terms of first seasons, F/SN definitely takes the cake for me. I mean I liked how they focused on all of the masters and their servants, but it felt like there wasn't enough focus on Kiritsugu. Plus, F/SN's 1st season might not of had as much action as F/Z's, but it was still more entertaining for me. But hey, let's see how F/SN's 2nd season goes.

FSN is Shirou's story.
Fate/Zero is there to explain after entirety of FSN on how various plotlines happened. It is bonus material.

Congratulations on spoiling entirety of the story and plot twists for yourself btw.
Feb 22, 2015 3:31 PM

Aug 2014
Couldn't this ending get any sadder? I mean I don't feel like shit at all.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Feb 25, 2015 2:25 PM

Nov 2014
Am I the only one who feels bad for saber?
Feb 25, 2015 5:37 PM

Oct 2014
PrevE said:

Well she's basically a punching bag, so yeah I do.
Feb 25, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2007
nocorras said:
PrevE said:

Well she's basically a punching bag, so yeah I do.

I feel bad that she had to be in a story written by Urobuchi who completely did not get her character.

That is some shitty....fate.
Mar 3, 2015 2:17 AM

May 2011
What a great series, definitely one of the best I've watched and one I will remember for a long time.

Have a question for those more familiar with the series. Based on Kiritsugu's vision, looks like its safe to say that his true wish was to be with Irisviel and their daughter Illya. However, he refrained himself, stating that the cost far outweighed any benefit it could give (referring to the Grail I believe). Could someone explain what he meant by that?

It certainly would have been nice to see Kiritsugu live happily with Irisviel and Illya.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 2:33 AM

Aug 2014
^Nope. His true wish really was to save everybody in the world. But the Grail (or rather Angra Mainyu) said that's impossible because it only uses the methods he knows, on a larger scale. In this case, sacrificing the few for the many again and again, and to really drive the point home, it chose Maiya, Iri and Illya as the last three alive, so he had to sacrifice Maiya for Iri and Illya. That was basically the Grail's offer-world genocide except himself and those two, and there would be world peace, in a sense, and they could live together. Hence he said rejected the wish because it was not actually what he wanted at all.
Mar 3, 2015 2:53 AM

May 2011
Insertanamehere said:
^Nope. His true wish really was to save everybody in the world. But the Grail (or rather Angra Mainyu) said that's impossible because it only uses the methods he knows, on a larger scale. In this case, sacrificing the few for the many again and again, and to really drive the point home, it chose Maiya, Iri and Illya as the last three alive, so he had to sacrifice Maiya for Iri and Illya. That was basically the Grail's offer-world genocide except himself and those two, and there would be world peace, in a sense, and they could live together. Hence he said rejected the wish because it was not actually what he wanted at all.

Ah, looks like I interpreted it wrong. But so that's what he meant by the cost far outweighing the benefits - him giving up the rest of humanity to live a 'happy' life with Irisviel and Illya. Kiritsugu, such a tragic character.

Thanks for the clarification =)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 3:17 AM

Jul 2007
Preciize said:
Insertanamehere said:

Ah, looks like I interpreted it wrong. But so that's what he meant by the cost far outweighing the benefits - him giving up the rest of humanity to live a 'happy' life with Irisviel and Illya. Kiritsugu, such a tragic character.

No =- what he meant is thatworldwide adaptation of his wish via his methods, while it would bring peace, it would also kill majority of humanity till there's only him left. So implementation of his wish is way too costly.

And then with the grail fire as result(since it happened because he ordered saber to destroy the grail he saw) he saw the cost of "saving majority by killing minority", which made him realize of what an hypocrite idiot he was for even doing everything he did in Zero and before and pretty much broke him completely.
Mar 3, 2015 4:18 PM

May 2011
CookingPriest said:
Preciize said:

No =- what he meant is thatworldwide adaptation of his wish via his methods, while it would bring peace, it would also kill majority of humanity till there's only him left. So implementation of his wish is way too costly.

And then with the grail fire as result(since it happened because he ordered saber to destroy the grail he saw) he saw the cost of "saving majority by killing minority", which made him realize of what an hypocrite idiot he was for even doing everything he did in Zero and before and pretty much broke him completely.

Well, considering Kiritsugu had given up everything (all his loved ones) and lost the chance to see Illya ever again (his hope after the war), in addition to having his life ideal and wish shattered, it's no wonder he was broken in the end. The few moments where he had tears in his eyes (killing Iri and Illya in the Grail vision, Maiya's death, shooting down the plane w/ Natalia) really showed the pain and suffering he went through, all because of a impossible wish.

He really should've ran away with Irisviel and Illya =(

Looks like Saber was hit pretty hard too.
PreciizeMar 3, 2015 4:35 PM
Mar 3, 2015 6:10 PM

Apr 2014
Preciize said:
CookingPriest said:

Well, considering Kiritsugu had given up everything (all his loved ones) and lost the chance to see Illya ever again (his hope after the war), in addition to having his life ideal and wish shattered, it's no wonder he was broken in the end. The few moments where he had tears in his eyes (killing Iri and Illya in the Grail vision, Maiya's death, shooting down the plane w/ Natalia) really showed the pain and suffering he went through, all because of a impossible wish.

In other words, Kiritsugu drowned in his ideals.
Mar 4, 2015 7:14 AM

Nov 2013
ZeroDragon said:
Preciize said:

And died.

Just in case because a lot of people miss this.

When he said "I'm glad" to Shirou, he died.
Mar 4, 2015 7:28 AM

Jul 2007
GARBrotato said:
ZeroDragon said:

And died.

Just in case because a lot of people miss this.

When he said "I'm glad" to Shirou, he died.

Well at least he died having realized the horrible hypocrisy of his ways, unlike some.
Mar 5, 2015 6:05 PM

Aug 2012
first season was way much better

7/10
Mar 10, 2015 1:07 PM
Dec 2014
I have to agree, surprisingly the first season (world-building and introduction part) despite being slower, was done way better than the second.

I mean this episode did its job, connected F/Z with F/SN, but some things like Kotomine and Gilgamesh both surviving felt like complete asspull. Nor was it explained how Irisviel was made to be the grail vessel.

And my biggest gripe with this series was how damn stupid all these grown-ass mages were. Teenagers in F/SN are smarted and more reasonable.

Oh and did I mention how Saber was getting her ass kicked by Berserker, then went all lol jk and one shotted him?

Gave this 8/10, only because 7 is too low so it's a weak 8.
Mar 10, 2015 1:13 PM

Aug 2014
Just a question, have you read the FSN VN, or have you just watched the anime?

Because both Kirei and Gil's survival and Iri's condition are explained in Fate and particularly Heaven's Feel.

As for Saber defeating Berserker, Kariya was dying and running out of power, so....Berserker was weakening as the fight went on while Saber's power was stable.

I swear you sound so much like Fai right now
Mar 10, 2015 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
CuntPuncher said:
I have to agree, surprisingly the first season (world-building and introduction part) despite being slower, was done way better than the second.

I mean this episode did its job, connected F/Z with F/SN, but some things like Kotomine and Gilgamesh both surviving felt like complete asspull. Nor was it explained how Irisviel was made to be the grail vessel.

And my biggest gripe with this series was how damn stupid all these grown-ass mages were. Teenagers in F/SN are smarted and more reasonable.

Oh and did I mention how Saber was getting her ass kicked by Berserker, then went all lol jk and one shotted him?

Gave this 8/10, only because 7 is too low so it's a weak 8.

We do have some sensible people here,thank God.I pretty much agree with you.That is why Zero is only a " bonus" material to FSN.Without the background knowledge of FSN,these things will look like asspull.

And yeah,for people nowadays,if you aren't a teenager,you smoke,blow up random buildings,kill innocent children because it's "COOL",have the strongest servant and still hold back...you are mature..
Mar 10, 2015 6:05 PM

Aug 2009
Well, I'm pretty much... baffled.
The ending neither satisfied nor dissatisfied me. I might be able to live with it, but it burns questions within me about the fates of the 7 servants, their masters and the important people connected to them.

Can I please take a moment here to express my utter disgust and disappointment with the fact that my two most hated characters, Master and Servant, managed to come out of this alive and unscathed?

Why did Gilgamesh gain reincarnation and Kirei life? The Grail's doing?
Did Saber die? If not, was she shunned back to the spirit world/wherever she came from?
Kiritsugu lost his wife AND he never saw Ilya and DIED? HE DIED?
That last bit of Kariya's happy memories... and then he fell into the pit and also died while that little bitch he'd wanted to save all along just watched disapprovingly?

So the adopted, red-haired Emiya Shirou is the protagonist of the original FS/N series...
My soul writhes with grief at Kariya's fate. Never has a character been done such utter injustice and wrongness. Same could be attributed to Kiritsugu, at some level.
At least Waver had a not-so-sad ending.

A very powerful series. I really enjoyed it and because of its immense attraction, I am disappointed with the answers I didn't receive and am also forced to pick up on FS/N.
9/10. A good come back to anime for this year.

Lancer, you'll always be mah boi. <3
Mar 10, 2015 8:57 PM

Jul 2007
k0k0 said:

"Reincarnation was the "default" original purpose of grail's contents before they were corrupted. Gil simply had a strong enough ego to pretty much ignore the corrupting effects and come out unscathed.
Since Kirei was his master and was dying, the effect carried over. Since he does not have such an ego, in his case the damage was "repaired" with grail's contents, creating a replacement for damaged heart.

Did Saber die? If not, was she shunned back to the spirit world/wherever she came from?

Saber is a special case and neither Zero not the current UBW nor HF wille xplain it.

To put it simply:

Yes. The grail-Irisviel "cursed" him for killing her(Since the last memory of real irisviel was cursing Kirei for killing her).
The curse slowly ate away at his magic and body till, five years latter he died in the "Im Glad" scene. THe moment he closed his eyes there...

THe scene itself was taken from a flashback in fate stay night.

IT is somewhat bitterweet ending for him, considering seeing the results of his choice to "sacrifice the few" in form of that Great Fire pretty much destroyed his mind. For the first time ever "the few" wastoo much in scope

That last bit of Kariya's happy memories... and then he fell into the pit and also died while that little bitch he'd wanted to save all along just watched disapprovingly?

She learned a valuable lesson that it is pointless to try to stand up to the grandfather. Which was pretty much Zouken's goal from the start.

Kariya's goal was not pure anyways as the main reason he wanted to save her was so he could stealTokiomi's wife. It is only normal he would fail at such a delusional goal.
AhenshihaelMar 10, 2015 9:12 PM
Mar 10, 2015 9:00 PM

Mar 2013
"to put it simply"

follows up with a 2 paragraph explanation
Mar 10, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2011
CookingPriest said:

Yes. The grail-Irisviel "cursed" him for killing her(Since the last memory of real irisviel was cursing Kirei for killing her).
The curse slowly ate away at his magic and body till, five years latter he died in the "Im Glad" scene. THe moment he closed his eyes there...

I don't remember Irisviel ever cursing Kirei when he strangled her.
Mar 10, 2015 10:16 PM

Oct 2014
Preciize said:
CookingPriest said:

'She' did. Even said Angra Mainyu curses you iirc.
Mar 11, 2015 1:23 AM

May 2011
nocorras said:
Preciize said:

'She' did. Even said Angra Mainyu curses you iirc.

Wait, are we talking about the scene where Irisviel and Kotomine Kirei are in Caster's hideout and she tells him Kiritsugu's purpose for wanting the Grail? I just rewatched the part and didn't see Irisviel say anything related to cursing or Angra Mainyu.

Genuinely curious if there's some connection between the Irisviel in the Grail illusion cursing Kiritsugu and the real Irisviel. Would the real one have said something like that to Kiritsugu? Or was it completely from Angra Mainyu/the Grail?
Mar 11, 2015 1:57 AM
Dec 2014
Not saying my answer is 100% correct, but it's how I understood the ending.

'Real' Irisviel died by the hand of Kotomine. Well she would have died soon anyway as that was her sole purpose to become the Grail, but he chose to hasten this process.

The Irisviel we see later is Angra Mainyu/the Grail, but he/it retained Irisviel's memories. So in a way it is and the same time isn't Irisviel. If I had to choose, I'd say Angra Mainyu/the Grail is simply using Irisviel's appearance and memories to toy with or influence Kiritsugu. Or maybe it simply doesn't understand human nature, I get the feeling all wishes said to the Grail turn out to be worse than before asking the wish.

Is it really a canon that Kiritsugu died from that curse? I got the idea that simply being nearby the Grail for extended period of time destroyed his magic circuits or he got some sort of radiation poisoning that slowly was eating him away. Or maybe it was guilt about all the people he has sacrificed to reach his goal and failed in the very end.
Mar 11, 2015 4:07 AM

Aug 2014
Preciize said:

Wait, are we talking about the scene where Irisviel and Kotomine Kirei are in Caster's hideout and she tells him Kiritsugu's purpose for wanting the Grail? I just rewatched the part and didn't see Irisviel say anything related to cursing or Angra Mainyu.

Genuinely curious if there's some connection between the Irisviel in the Grail illusion cursing Kiritsugu and the real Irisviel. Would the real one have said something like that to Kiritsugu? Or was it completely from Angra Mainyu/the Grail?

Grailisviel cursed Kiritsugu.
The Grail's curses flowed into Gil and Kirei, reviving the latter with a set of curses replacing his heart.

No, the real Iri wouldn't say that, that was all AM's rage.
wookie_bear said:

Is it really a canon that Kiritsugu died from that curse? I got the idea that simply being nearby the Grail for extended period of time destroyed his magic circuits or he got some sort of radiation poisoning that slowly was eating him away. Or maybe it was guilt about all the people he has sacrificed to reach his goal and failed in the very end.

It's canon, Kiritsugu was cursed and his magic circuits burned out (which is why he couldn't try to rescue Illya) and his lifespan considerably reduced.

k0k0 said:
The ending neither satisfied nor dissatisfied me. I might be able to live with it, but it burns questions within me about the fates of the 7 servants, their masters and the important people connected to them.

All servants summoned are copies from the "Throne of Heroes" where they "reside" until they are summoned into the world again. Each one's memories from this Grail War were added to their "archive" for each respective servant which they may or may not ever look at.

Gilgamesh was dumped with Grail mud from the Greater Grail after Kiritsugu destroyed the Lesser Grail's manifestation, and his massive ego let him come out untouched by it's corruption. As Kirei was his master, and Gilgamesh threw off the curses, it flowed into him and revived him. He no longer has a heart though, which is why he can't feel its pulse-it's replaced by a set of curses from the grail.

On Saber, Fai/CookingPriest explained it well. If you're wondering where it would be explained;
F/SN is split into three "routes"--UBW, Heaven's Feel and Fate, it should have been explained in Fate but it wasn't really in the old adaptation which is pretty shitty besides that anyway, so unless Ufotable plans on adapting Fate there won't be an animated depiction of it.

Well the scene in the novels is quite different, IIRC, probably cut out for censorship reasons;
Basically Sakura's chained up and getting, well, worm raped, when Kariya falls unconscious and gets eaten in front of her. She feels bad for him but wonders why he was such "a fool to defy Zouken" and comes to the conclusion that this was a lesson from Zouken about what happens to those that defy him and if anyone tries to help her.

As for Kiritsugu, he died five years later, after a fairly subdued life.

CookingPriest said:

"Reincarnation was the "default" original purpose of grail's contents before they were corrupted.

What? The Grail's original purpose is
Mar 11, 2015 4:10 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
Preciize said:

Grailisviel cursed Kiritsugu.
The Grail's curses flowed into Gil and Kirei, reviving the latter with a set of curses replacing his heart.

No, the real Iri wouldn't say that, that was all AM's rage.
wookie_bear said:

It's canon, Kiritsugu was cursed and his magic circuits burned out (which is why he couldn't try to rescue Illya) and his lifespan considerably reduced.

k0k0 said:

All servants summoned are copies from the "Throne of Heroes" where they "reside" until they are summoned into the world again. Each one's memories from this Grail War were added to their "archive" for each respective servant which they may or may not ever look at.

Gilgamesh was dumped with Grail mud from the Greater Grail after Kiritsugu destroyed the Lesser Grail's manifestation, and his massive ego let him come out untouched by it's corruption. As Kirei was his master, and Gilgamesh threw off the curses, it flowed into him and revived him. He no longer has a heart though, which is why he can't feel its pulse-it's replaced by a set of curses from the grail.

On Saber, Fai/CookingPriest explained it well.

Well the scene in the novels is quite different, IIRC, probably cut out for censorship reasons;
Basically Sakura's chained up and getting, well, worm raped, when Kariya falls unconscious and gets eaten in front of her. She feels bad for him but wonders why he was such "a fool to defy Zouken" and comes to the conclusion that this was a lesson from Zouken about what happens to those that defy him and if anyone tries to help her.

CookingPriest said:

"Reincarnation was the "default" original purpose of grail's contents before they were corrupted.

What? The Grail's original purpose is

Read again :
Mar 11, 2015 4:22 AM

Aug 2014
Wait, i'm confused
Mar 11, 2015 5:28 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
Wait, i'm confused

Mar 11, 2015 7:34 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
"Reincarnation was the "default" original purpose of grail's contents before they were corrupted. Gil simply had a strong enough ego to pretty much ignore the corrupting effects and come out unscathed.
Since Kirei was his master and was dying, the effect carried over. Since he does not have such an ego, in his case the damage was "repaired" with grail's contents, creating a replacement for damaged heart.

That makes a lot of sense to me now. I guess they'd skipped animating the details of this part. And this is probably also the reason why Gil was sitting with all his glory exposed to the world.

CookingPriest said:
Saber is a special case and neither Zero not the current UBW nor HF wille xplain it.

To put it simply:

Ah. That, at the same time, makes sense and doesn't, but I get the gist of it. I can live with that knowledge.

CookingPriest said:
Kariya's goal was not pure anyways as the main reason he wanted to save her was so he could stealTokiomi's wife. It is only normal he would fail at such a delusional goal.

Well, I still think all he wanted was for a chance to see Aoi and her daughters to be together and happy, rather than aiming to actually steal Tokiomi's wife and kids from him. Kariya can't be bad <3

Insertanamehere said:

Sad, but makes sense. I guess Sakura had already lost much of her will and emotion to react to Kariya's death with the zeal she might have if she didn't know the Matou's training regime better. She must have expected Kariya to end up the way he did, destroyed in love.

CookingPriest, Insertanamehere, I'm in your debt. ^_^
Apr 15, 2015 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
The finish is quite cryptic and there are also twists really unexpected, but the narrative is very interesting to follow, full of drama and mysticism.
Plot that has no flaws, I can not wait to follow the new season is to understand how this story will end.
The drawings and animations are great, you can not ask for more from a TV series.
Soundtrack to the occasion, great characters. Overall this anime deserves the rating it has.
May 14, 2015 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
Well... what a shitty ending I don't even know what happened. At least I got in the mood of watchign UBW now. Though I'll wait until the second season finished too. 6/10 this was certainly a let down, I expected it to be better.
May 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Sep 2013
Gator said:
Well... what a shitty ending I don't even know what happened. At least I got in the mood of watchign UBW now. Though I'll wait until the second season finished too. 6/10 this was certainly a let down, I expected it to be better.
Well, it's a prequel that was originally expected to be experienced after FSN. And that includes all three stories of FSN - Fate, UBW and Heaven's Feel. It's actually wonderfully orchestrated, if one knows what is going on.
May 15, 2015 4:05 AM

Apr 2013
CapsuleCore said:
Gator said:
Well, it's a prequel that was originally expected to be experienced after FSN. And that includes all three stories of FSN - Fate, UBW and Heaven's Feel. It's actually wonderfully orchestrated, if one knows what is going on.

I watched F/SN 2006 so I have at least some background information, though it seems that was not enough. UBW and Heaven's Feel haven't finished/aired yet so there's no real helping it :/
May 17, 2015 8:46 AM

Jul 2007
Gator said:
CapsuleCore said:

I watched F/SN 2006 so I have at least some background information, though it seems that was not enough. UBW and Heaven's Feel haven't finished/aired yet so there's no real helping it :/

Most of 2006FSN is not even canon tbh and does not connect to this.
May 21, 2015 8:49 PM

Nov 2013
Gator said:
CapsuleCore said:

Yes exactly, that's what you were told before you started the series, idk what you were expecting.
Jun 22, 2015 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Emiya Kiritsugu, one of the best main characters ive ever seen, if not the best.

Added this series to my favorites, so good. 9/10
Jul 5, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
Well, it ends with no one getting the Grail.
Kirei is one insane man...is he immortal or something? Got shot and still not dead and even his heart no longer beat.
So Kiritsugu's daughter will become the vessal for the Grail in the 5th war?
Also just how strong is Gilgamesh...did not get to see his true power at all...just that one time fighting with Rider.
9/10 Let's give Fate Stay Night a try(heard people saying it's shit).
Jul 6, 2015 7:20 AM

Dec 2012
It was definitely more than worth re-watching this right off the back of the recent UBW anime. Many more dots connected and I felt I could better appreciate some of the deeper aspects of the world building this time around. It also served to correct many of my misunderstandings from the first time I saw this.

Admittedly I gave this a 10/10 fresh off of hype so I often pondered whether it was really worth that double digit or not. Not only did it draw me in even more than last time with F/SN in mind, but I feel as though some of my own ideologies and beliefs were shaken by these characters, particularly Kirei and Gilgamesh. I've often been torn between two very polar opposite outlooks on life and watching this really stirred up my curiosity to better explore those two facades of who I am. But no blowing up cities with a golden cup of oozing hot magic, I promise.

10/10
Jul 6, 2015 7:24 AM

Apr 2015
hlubkoj2020 said:
Well, it ends with no one getting the Grail.
9/10 Let's give Fate Stay Night a try(heard people saying it's shit).

The creators forgot to name a critical factor somewhere along 3/4 into the series, so a certain thing might not make much sense.
Jul 26, 2015 1:23 PM
Sep 2011
I'm so happy my cute waifu Kirei was able to make his dreams come true! Kirei-kun truly is the best character. His broken English was also super moe o///o

Also, lol, naked Gil. His anime boy face looked so hilariously pasted on to his super muscular body XD
Jul 28, 2015 9:24 AM

Aug 2014
great
Jul 31, 2015 10:38 AM
Jun 2015
ooo333 said:

Yeah Kerry is a great character but shame on him for saving Shirou (possibly one of the worst anime protags)
Jul 31, 2015 10:41 AM

Feb 2015
8animet said:
ooo333 said:

Yeah Kerry is a great character but shame on him for saving Shirou (possibly one of the worst anime protags)

too bad without shirou or his story in FSN,your favorite FZ wouldn't have ever happened :)
Jul 31, 2015 9:11 PM

Mar 2014
This last episode was so good, I still have some chills. Definitely one of the best anime I've seen, if not the best, in terms of favoritism. All the characters were rich and some of them were so nicely developed that deciding on a bias would be impossible.
That emotional stress on Rin is incredible, and it's a wonder she's managed to put up a positive front for others. On a side note, Kirei is quite wicked, handing Rin the sword that stabbed her father... rofl.
Jul 31, 2015 9:30 PM

Aug 2014
A pretty underwhelming finale to a pretty average anime. Shame because this series had a lot of potential. 4/10
Sep 2, 2015 8:22 PM

Sep 2011
Forgetfulness said:
8animet said:

Good thing Shirou's an amazing visual novel character that easily blows the likes of Kiritsugu out of the water :D
shirou's an enjoyable MC in UBW but hes lame as fuck in fate. he aint got shit on kiritsugu though, way more unique and way more unpredictable.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 9, 2015 2:28 AM

Jul 2007
NotJizzyHitler said:
Forgetfulness said:
Good thing Shirou's an amazing visual novel character that easily blows the likes of Kiritsugu out of the water :D
shirou's an enjoyable MC in UBW but hes lame as fuck in fate. he aint got shit on kiritsugu though, way more unique and way more unpredictable.

>referencing noncanon shitty adaptations despite the fact that Zero is part of true canon that is VN and not shit-show that is ufoubw
TOPKEK

By the time of prologue, Shirou is already far more complex and grown up character than manchild Kerry(not my words, the authors themselves define Kerry as "child who never grew up")
Pages (27) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

591 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 25, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 21, 2012

642 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 23, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AkkaAkka - Apr 7, 2012

380 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 21, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

656 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

729 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 4:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.