Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2014 12:37 PM

May 2012
I will miss Amira..
Overall great series, hope to see more animation like this in the future, top notch..

..................Ill wait for you then..

Dec 29, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
Just to say my opinion:

The fact that this anime had a western feel is one of the biggest pros. I cannot explain what a refreshment it was. But it seems that some people dislike it [bbecause of this[/b] which is truly something I can't comprehend. I guess we all have different cultural preferences.
Dec 29, 2014 12:43 PM
Jan 2013
Z4k said:
hoootie said:
6/10 overall

Like most people said, started strongly and then lost it.

They tried to make a huge epic tale, but the small details were missed. The story was really shallow, with many events unexplained. The antagonist was the "I'm evil I want to see the world burn" type, which is boring again. Some moments were random as hell, like jean attacking the cart instead of killing off the angels who focus on bahamut, ADD much.

The animation was fluid though, and the music.. eh it was alright I guess.

Overall a massive plot that ended up being really weak and on the surface. Just cool action scenes that's all. Most side characters had no progressions as well. Guess 12 episodes is just not enough for a plot like this.

I don't know how you think this is better than F/SN ^^

Side characters had no progression? Tell me what side character of f/sn had any progression. Shinji was evil because of reasons we won't even know. In all those episodes of talking and whatnot hardly anyone knows the motives of the side characters.

Well F/SN isn't even done yet. Shinji is probably the worst character there, good job picking the one. Overall, if you look at storyline, animation, and music, F/SN is way superior to bahamut.

You might not like the story, and it does have a few flaws, but it's interesting, and the worldt they present is engulfing. In bahamut, the story just falls apart and as bland as some evil dudes will revive bahamut, and our protagonists will kill him. Hurray!

Animation wise, the fights and fluidity is better in F/SN

And music wise, Bahamut had some good OST's, but not as good as F/SN imo. Also a totally not fitting to the plot death metal OP. It's not a bad song, but seriously we are watching a medieval fantasy tail, death metal lmao.
Dec 29, 2014 12:43 PM
Jun 2013
The end of an amazing serie.
I'm pretty sure Amira isn't dead and Favaro know that he still have the tail, I'm sure I'm really sure, Amira is in another dimension (I think it is in place on the ending, that place why flowers and that things)
I'll be back!! Maybe a 2nd season?
Well I really enjoyed this series and is a real shame that has come to an end, but honestly the end left me satisfied.
Thanks for all Shingeki no Bahamut and goodbye
Dec 29, 2014 12:44 PM

May 2013
8/10 i dont like favaro's new beard
Dec 29, 2014 12:47 PM

Nov 2014
robis798 said:
Just to say my opinion:

The fact that this anime had a western feel is one of the biggest pros. I cannot explain what a refreshment it was. But it seems that some people dislike it [bbecause of this[/b] which is truly something I can't comprehend. I guess we all have different cultural preferences.

I fully agree with you I loved the world that SnB presented. I wish the show was longer though since the pacing of the show was bad imo. Still it was one of my favorite shows to air this season and it was certainly the biggest surprise this year.
Dec 29, 2014 12:50 PM

Jan 2013
Noisette said:
Not to mention the rushed ending, I'm truly disappointed by this show.
In my opinion, the characters/plot were not developed enough (or didn't spark my curiosity). Am I the only one to think that Shingeki no Bahamut is a bit cliché, random and somewhat boring?

3.5 or 4/10. Nevertheless, animation was impressive.

Yeah. It's cliche, very cliche. But I don't believe that being cliche or having a lack of complexity is a flaw. It's how they work with the elements they have that makes a great show.
Dec 29, 2014 12:51 PM

Apr 2014
hoootie said:
Z4k said:

Side characters had no progression? Tell me what side character of f/sn had any progression. Shinji was evil because of reasons we won't even know. In all those episodes of talking and whatnot hardly anyone knows the motives of the side characters.

Well F/SN isn't even done yet. Shinji is probably the worst character there, good job picking the one. Overall, if you look at storyline, animation, and music, F/SN is way superior to bahamut.

You might not like the story, and it does have a few flaws, but it's interesting, and the worldt they present is engulfing. In bahamut, the story just falls apart and as bland as some evil dudes will revive bahamut, and our protagonists will kill him. Hurray!

And music wise, Bahamut had some good OST's, but not as good as F/SN imo. Also a totally not fitting to the plot death metal OP. It's not a bad song, but seriously we are watching a medieval fantasy tail, death metal lmao.

Some of your points about Bahamut is ridiculous and even makes me think if we even watched the same anime.
Dec 29, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
hoootie said:
Z4k said:

OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS?

I am not 100% sure about the animation since I am not an expert but I strongly believe that Bahamut has the same level animation.

The art overall is very different because they are very different shows set in different settings, but God damn, some scenes in Bahamut can easily make ufotable weep and don't get me started on the character designs. Bahamut's characters have clear face features while UBW's characters have a two lines for nose and mouth.

Please. You really should not have replied.
Dec 29, 2014 1:02 PM
Jan 2013
Z4k said:

Some of your points about Bahamut is ridiculous and even makes me think if we even watched the same anime.

I don't know but I could keep listing idiotic things that happened in the anime..

A cluster of mythological gods all put together,
Gods giving jean a sword that can kill anything but bahamut and then ignoring her til she turns into a demon,
Favaro living through that explosion,
The antagonist being turned into a card without even being defeated,
Lucifer knowing of the plot and just smiling like an idiot,
everything being destroyed while our honorable knight and his friend are arguing that they should save the chick

I don't know if i should keep going, but thats just off of my head, there are tons more things. But yout argument is great, I really like the depth of it.
Dec 29, 2014 1:05 PM

Mar 2013
Well there was a shitloud of action in the last episode. I found it so satisfying when bahamut killed the belzebuth. I already pointed out in previous episodes discussions that you must be pretty retarded to summon bahamut and thing you can controll him. The way Favaro beat the undead-shapeshifter guy was kinda asspull and i dont really get how hitting the seal would banish bahamut into a different world.. why did the main protagonist have to do it and not one of those millions of angel/demons did it before him? Way too many open questions, way too little informations. The scene with the eye and amira talking to favaro was idiotic. A farewell to amira was kinda necessary, even though i think she didnt make that much of an impact during the season to deserve it, but i think they should have made something with him remembering stuff not him talking to a figure comming out of an eye...lol

Anyways, quite fine anime overall, too much comedy to really be taken seriously and way too little worldbuilding and explaining stuff, which made many scenes look like an asspull. Arstyle was obviously the best of the season as well as soundtrack( ok "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" has an amazing soundtrack a well), but the cgi was pretty bad, but still good in anime-comparision. I gave it a 6/10
Dec 29, 2014 1:13 PM
Jan 2013
robis798 said:

OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS?

I am not 100% sure about the animation since I am not an expert but I strongly believe that Bahamut has the same level animation.

The art overall is very different because they are very different shows set in different settings, but God damn, some scenes in Bahamut can easily make ufotable weep and don't get me started on the character designs. Bahamut's characters have clear face features while UBW's characters have a two lines for nose and mouth.

I don't understand what part of fighting and animation fluidity you didn't understand.

Did I say character design is better in F/SN? No. Character design and animation quality can be two seperate things.

I commented on the fluidity and fighting sequences. But if you think the fight sequences had better animation than in F/SN, you might want to rewatch F/SN or you really got no clue what you're talking about.

Maybe you should learn to read before responding.
Dec 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
Lockensocke said:
Well there was a shitloud of action in the last episode. I found it so satisfying when bahamut killed the belzebuth. I already pointed out in previous episodes discussions that you must be pretty retarded to summon bahamut and thing you can controll him. The way Favaro beat the undead-shapeshifter guy was kinda asspull and i dont really get how hitting the seal would banish bahamut into a different world.. why did the main protagonist have to do it and not one of those millions of angel/demons did it before him?

The way I explained it for myself (though it's really useless to search consistecy in SnB):

Beelzebub was stupid. There're stupid people, he was a stupid demon. Also he plan was suggested by Martinet, who is not exactly Martinet.

The evil guy turned into a card was an asspull, and it was a bit too cruel to Kaisar, but there is a number of ways to sew the plothole, considering the fact that we don't know how the cards thing works. Maybe the succeeded, because the guy was undead, or because he was wounded by Kaisar's sword or because he was unstabe, or even because Bahus was supporting them, and he is the one who deals with this technique.

I think that it had to be Favaro, because he had the Bahamut's claw, and you can't cut Bahamut with normal means. Also fate yadda-yadda.

But this all is pretty pointless, the show leans on action, not on plot.
Dec 29, 2014 1:20 PM

Jan 2013
6/10... Some viewers blew this way out of proportion.
Dec 29, 2014 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
although rushed it was very entertaining.

there gonna be a season 2 oft this or no?
Dec 29, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
hoootie said:
robis798 said:

OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS?

I don't understand what part of fighting and animation fluidity you didn't understand.

Did I say character design is better in F/SN? No. Character design and animation quality can be two seperate things.

I commented on the fluidity and fighting sequences. But if you think the fight sequences had better animation than in F/SN, you might want to rewatch F/SN or you really got no clue what you're talking about.

Maybe you should learn to read before responding.

Sigh, sure. I definitely can't see that at the heavy action scenes ufotable uses less frames per second.
Dec 29, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2013
deadoptimist said:

The way I explained it for myself (though it's really useless to search consistecy in SnB):

Beelzebub was stupid. There're stupid people, he was a stupid demon. Also he plan was suggested by Martinet, who is not exactly Martinet.

The evil guy turned into a card was an asspull, and it was a bit too cruel to Kaisar, but there is a number of ways to sew the plothole, considering the fact that we don't know how the cards thing works. Maybe the succeeded, because the guy was undead, or because he was wounded by Kaisar's sword or because he was unstabe, or even because Bahus was supporting them, and he is the one who deals with this technique.

I think that it had to be Favaro, because he had the Bahamut's claw, and you can't cut Bahamut with normal means. Also fate yadda-yadda.

But this all is pretty pointless, the show leans on action, not on plot.

That Favaro had to do it because he got the claw of bahamut was probably the thing the writers thought^^, though it would be quite a convienient storytelling if the green dragon was the only one knowing bahamuts weak spot and being the only one having one of his claws on his body, or having a hard enough scale armor that it is harder than bahamuts claw (otherwise it wouldnt have had broken there) and they randomly come to his dimension which noone else could find :) .... but yeah like you said .. way too little explained. Action wise the anime was quite nice.
Dec 29, 2014 1:41 PM

Mar 2013
robis798 said:

Sigh, sure. I definitely can't see that at the heavy action scenes ufotable uses less frames per second.

It unbelievebale how people can think ufotable makes nice artsylte. Their works are the laziest garbage, wrapped up with fancy lightning that make it shine so everyone thinks its great. Animefans have clearly no knowledge about the words "animation" or "cgi". I agree with you so much :)
Dec 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
fast pace yet not rushed
simple story yet amazing
great short epic
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 29, 2014 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
I think maybe people are being a bit harsh on the plot considering this is based on a card game

Besides, why question the motives of the bad guys? they are DEMONS, they are evil, they don't need complex backstories. And this rollercoaster anime doesn't NEED deep or complex storytelling, it would only hold it back. Stop questioning every little thing and enjoy the ride, is that so hard? And what's with all the "boring" comments? More than half of the show is ACTION?

And why is this constantly being compared to FATE UBW? I want to watch it because it looks amazing but I already know I'm going to pull my hair out because of the MC.
LauraBirdieDec 29, 2014 2:05 PM
Dec 29, 2014 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
DAT KISS.
Dec 29, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2011
glorious Bahamut master race, FAVAROOOO/10, havent had this much pure fun with an anime since Sengoku Basara
just 10 minutes in an what a ride it was, want more, i usually never use the final ep as part of my overall score but ill use this one as the obligatory exception

9/10

need more, the characters are awesome
Dec 29, 2014 2:06 PM

Jan 2014
The ending just left me wanting more adventures. Hope we get a S2.
Dec 29, 2014 2:07 PM
Nov 2013
What a finale! Based Mappa giving us beautiful animation and ost, definitely a studio people should look out for more now.

Although Amira is gone, I'm very happy that Favaro and Kaiser are alive (although I wish we got to see Bacchus and Rita after what happened).

9/10, one of the best series of the year.
Dec 29, 2014 2:15 PM

Apr 2014
I hope this series does well in sales.
Dec 29, 2014 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
hoootie said:
Z4k said:

I don't know but I could keep listing idiotic things that happened in the anime..

A cluster of mythological gods all put together,
Gods giving jean a sword that can kill anything but bahamut and then ignoring her til she turns into a demon,
Favaro living through that explosion,
The antagonist being turned into a card without even being defeated,
Lucifer knowing of the plot and just smiling like an idiot,
everything being destroyed while our honorable knight and his friend are arguing that they should save the chick

I don't know if i should keep going, but thats just off of my head, there are tons more things. But yout argument is great, I really like the depth of it.

the fact that the whole story resolves around high school kids make the whole series not worth comparing to SNB
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 29, 2014 2:24 PM

Jun 2011
It was above average

6/10
Dec 29, 2014 2:26 PM

Aug 2012
hoootie said:
I don't know how you think this is better than F/SN.

Well, F/SN is NOT any better than this series, to be honest. I actually really like both series in a similar way, because they're both under the influence of the 'Rule of Cool'.

Every convenient plot design is set up to show the maximum amount of coolness they can emit from it. Bahamut was purposely made shallow, and wasn't meant to be anything else. F/SN tries to be serious, but atm, as an anime watcher? I only see the series trying to pander to a certain target audience and revolves its story to please those people. Ah, hey, rather than a serious story, sounds like Rage of Bahamut on that account, doesn't it? And I love both series for that. Again, Rule of Cool. And that doesn't make F/SN better.
Dec 29, 2014 2:52 PM
Oct 2014
Hypetrain chuu chuu chuu chuuu...7/10 nothing outstanding about this series, but it was a good avarage enjoyable anime :)
Dec 29, 2014 3:04 PM
Jun 2012
nice to see fava and amira kiss pretty sweet. good show overall kinda felt like they could have made that time skip into and episode 13 explaining wat hapend to everyone i mean fava fell off and we dont even know how he survived how joan of arc got bak into the military where is rita but overall pretty good but damn bahamot was crazy overpowering.
Dec 29, 2014 3:08 PM

Feb 2012
One of the realest shows this whole year, everything was on point, from characters to the setting.

Jeanne with the short hair at the end doeeeeeeeeeee.
Dec 29, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2012
For a series that was said by many to be the AOTS, it is certainly lacking. Characters are kinda generic and not memorable (aside from loli zombie), the villains are Saturday moorning cartoon tier, the plot and setting are generic and filled with cliches, pacing is kinda irregular for a 12 episode show (final fight was rushed, for example) and the romance in the end felt forced as hell.

However, it had some great animation which lead to some cool fights in the last few episodes and while being generic is decently written and didn't seem to have any asspulls (from what I remember), so it managed to be entertaining.

7/10, expected more, but I had fun with what I got.
Dec 29, 2014 3:18 PM

Nov 2012
-read all 7 pages

im just wondering why many ppl complaining about cliche when this show is obviously an epic-fantasy show, which obviously gonna be very cliche lol
and how could you compare this short fantasy to shonen-action harem like f/sn lol, its completely different. maybe you can only compare the graphic/art and obviously f/sn win because ufotable is like studio with biggest budget on earth.
and it didnt have much character development because it didnt have too. its not needed, every minor-character have played their own role very well. the only ones need char-development are favaro and kaisar which is already done through the series.
Dec 29, 2014 3:20 PM

Sep 2014
It's sad to see this show end. It's really one of the best anime shows of the year. I wish this show was around 24-26 episodes instead, since that would resolve most of the pacing issues with the show. Pretty much every 12 episode show, especially action shows, with a continuous story is going to feel somewhat rushed towards the end.
Dec 29, 2014 3:21 PM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
-read all 7 pages

im just wondering why many ppl complaining about cliche when this show is obviously an epic-fantasy show, which obviously gonna be very cliche lol
and how could you compare this short fantasy to shonen-action harem like f/sn lol, its completely different. maybe you can only compare the graphic/art and obviously f/sn win because ufotable is like studio with biggest budget on earth.
and it didnt have much character development because it didnt have too. its not needed, every minor-character have played their own role very well. the only ones need char-development are favaro and kaisar which is already done through the series.

Except that Bahamut's art looks 3x better than UBW at some scenes so props for MAPPA.
Dec 29, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
robis798 said:
ninjastarforcex said:
-read all 7 pages

Except that Bahamut's art looks 3x better than UBW at some scenes so props for MAPPA.

Agreeing that Bahamut's artwork is far, far better than UBW. Every character in UBW has that same blank flat face.
Dec 29, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2012
Digitalcommunist said:
robis798 said:

Agreeing that Bahamut's artwork is far, far better than UBW. Every character in UBW has that same blank flat face.
really? i thought the animation quality dropped... AH! that must be when i stopped downloading 720p! lol
Dec 29, 2014 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
Trash just like it's game.
3/10
Dec 29, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Digitalcommunist said:

really? i thought the animation quality dropped... AH! that must be when i stopped downloading 720p! lol

The only bad animation in Bahamut was the CGI, the green dragon was the worst. But I'm just talking about the art itself, aka the character designs and the setting/landscape.

Swerv said:
3/10

Go back to watching Naruto.
Dec 29, 2014 3:48 PM

Aug 2014
Digitalcommunist said:
ninjastarforcex said:

The only bad animation in Bahamut was the CGI, the green dragon was the worst. But I'm just talking about the art itself, aka the character designs and the setting/landscape.

Swerv said:
3/10

Go back to watching Naruto.

Was that suppose to be a diss or...?
Dec 29, 2014 3:52 PM

Nov 2012
Swerv said:
3/10
well, you like k-on. cant blame you
Dec 29, 2014 3:54 PM

Aug 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Swerv said:
3/10

K-ON is good. I know.
Dec 29, 2014 4:07 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Swerv said:
ninjastarforcex said:

K-ON is good. I know.

SnB was just not your cup of tea,i guess.
Like K-on doesnt attract me at all and look boring as f- (even if i'm gonna look at it one day anyway.)
DatRandomDudeDec 29, 2014 4:10 PM
Dec 29, 2014 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
While the candidacy for "anime of the season" might be open for discussion (though for me personally it definitely is), I think we can all agree that there is absolutely NO DEBATE as to which show won the "bromance of the season"!

The only thing I'm still missing is a motivation for Martinet. I am just not accepting the "some men just want to watch the world burn" argument, but then again I think we can expect an explanation in the next season.

Digitalcommunist said:

Actually the visual character design, most notably Favaro's, changed(/improved) dramatically during the course of the season. Just compare Fava's face from episode 1 or 2, with that when he's dangling in front of Bahamut's eye. It was done still subtle enough to stay true to the original concept, but significant enough to underline the characters' progression.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 29, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2014
There were some problems with animation along the course, but the designs are good.The amount of details that went into clothing, weapons and some landcapes is impressive. Considering the fact that some of the characters are originals, and the others are reworked from their card versions, I think they did an impressive job.
In my opinion, the task of designing a fantasy world seems much harder than inserting several fantasy characters in the standard school environment.
And what bahamut did really well, is avoiding generic fantasy locations. I mean, the usual similar looking grey stone walls with bushes and such.

Lets' give credit, where it's due.

As for AoTS, for me it's between Bahamut and Garo. Bahamut has nice action, while Garo has decent writing.
Dec 29, 2014 4:34 PM

Jan 2011
The gods and angels were all stupid, including Bacchus. The later at least did *something*, though most stuff was still Hama anyways.

The demons..what made Beelzebub think he could control Bahamut? Just because his magic was part of Bahamuts revival? Still only a part, and once Bamahut is up again, what would keep him from doing what he wants? I mean, the fact that they expect him to be just as strong as back when Zeus and Satan sealed him was what made the whole thing interesting in the first place!

They also knew literally nothing about Bahamut except his incredible power. He either never appeared before he was sealed away or always destroyed everything.

Having Lucifer was also pointless. He showed up for like two minutes tops. In some earlier episode where he had a short talk with Beelzebub, and like 5 seconds while putting up a shield.

The dog girl demon was similar pointless..

What Martinet is supposed to be, how he got his powers..the only reason it's believable that he could fool humans, gods and demons is because everyone actually in control was incredibly stupid.

Jean was kinda pointless, too. Saint and all, totally ignored by the gods except for a small gift (for a god) to keep the humans happy, turned demon, taken out rather quickly and totally ignored again.

The green dragon was weird, too. Only looking at this season, it would have been better to keep him out. It creates a lot of question. Who is he exactly? Relationship to Bahamut? After all, both are giant dragons. There aren't that many of them around..or are there?

If they do another season and explain some of the things left hanging here, whether in a prequel, sequel or by showing what other people where doing at the same time (paraquel/inquel?), thats okay, but just looking at this season, things could have been managed better.

Still a nice show. -1 for not having "My Destiny" at the end of this episode (j/k).
Dec 29, 2014 4:40 PM

Nov 2013
All these F/SN fanboy posts... fyi I never said F/SN was bad, just overrated. Fate/Zero both season were better than it so far (at least for me).

Swerv said:
ninjastarforcex said:

K-ON is good. I know.

And this guy must clearly be trolling to have K-ON in his favorites, but give this show a 3.
Dec 29, 2014 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
HandsomeMan said:
All these F/SN fanboy posts... fyi I never said F/SN was bad, just overrated. Fate/Zero both season were better than it so far (at least for me).

Swerv said:

K-ON is good. I know.

And this guy must clearly be trolling to have K-ON in his favorites, but give this show a 3.

It's funny, but what is the ranking differential of these two shows?
Dec 29, 2014 4:47 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Epic soundtrack and good cinematic. Story and characters are all average though.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 29, 2014 4:47 PM

Aug 2014
When Favaro and Kaisar ran up to Bahamuts head, I thought for a moment they would start screaming "BAHAMUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!".

10/10 enjoyment-wise, 7/10 overall.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » i hate the main character ( the male )

houssam-salmi - May 17, 2015

31 by Jureidini »»
Jul 27, 2:26 PM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

» Figuring out gods, angels, and demons

Fukoku - Aug 28, 2023

0 by Fukoku »»
Aug 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2014

157 by johndeerdrew »»
Feb 3, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

120 by Tutsun »»
Jun 8, 2022 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.